Hoffman Chrysler Jeep

Buchanan Auto Park Inc

Gordon Fairman
8/23/2016

"New purchase"

I feel the sales person did go the extra mile when pushed, I feel it should not have taken as long as it did. The dealership itself was excellent in all aspects. Needs more customer friendly waiting area.

Quenton

Jillc
8/10/2016

"Lifelong Customer"

We just traded in our Jeep for another Jeep and this is probably our 10th vehicle from Hoffman's. Quenton was awesome to deal with as well!!! Took time to answer questions, looked for what I wanted and delivered! Thanks again for the best service!!

Quenton

Wvlady
8/05/2016

"Amazing "

Where do I begin? I had my 4 month old with me and she would get fussy they would help me with her. I needed to change her and Terry Phillips helped me carry my bags and even heated her bottle for me. I don't have one complaint. Keep up the awesome work!

Terry Phillips and a gentlemen that was trining. Sorry I can't remember his name.

myjeepkay123
8/04/2016

"great experience"

Outstanding service! Everone. Friendly and knowledgeable! Made you feel very comfortable! Overall a Wonderful experience! I would highly recommend Hoffman to all my friends and Family. Great people and an excellent sales person Terry Phillios. !

terry phillips

Mcauley1
7/31/2016

"2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie"

My husband and I were in the market for a new P-up truck. I am a Ford girl and he didn't have any preference. We went to Hoffman because it was close by and were curious to see how much a Ram could pull. I told Robby that it was going to be hard to change me over to a Ram and he said to let the truck speak for itself and after a few minutes deciding what we wanted, he let us drive one. WOW, Dodge has really come a long way with their trucks. I was very impressed and Robby was right. The truck spoke for itself. Then we were dreading the usual run around with dealers. That is the worst part of buying a new vehicle. However, Robby and Darryl were amazing. Gave us a great deal on our trade in and we knew what our numbers were going to be but they came up higher then anticipated. No one there was pushy. They were all very professional and enjoyable. The finance guy, John, was amazing too. All in all it was the best experience my husband and I have ever had when buying a new vehicle. I would highly recommend Hoffman to everyone.

Robby Suddith, Darryl, and John from Finance

Renegade1987
7/26/2016

"An experience I have never experienced when buying a car"

My wife and I were very nervous about buying car and starting with a new car payment already when we went here. We had already gone to another dealership and my wife and I felt as though they didn't want our business. When we came here for our appointment with Mr. Dixon, he didn't act as a CAR sales man. He acted as a business man who cared about providing customer service at the same time. I work in customer service and it is rare to come across other people who actually care about the customers just as much as they care about their business. This was the first time I bought a brand NEW car and everybody thoroughly explained everything to us. The Sales Manager was also great. He went above and beyond to get us the best deal he could with financing and really broke it down when it came to the payment versus how much we would end up paying for the maintenance on our current vehicle that was 14 years old. Needless to say, my wife and I both agree that we will end up trading in our car next time with them when we want to get a newer car in the future.

Quinton Dixon

Melanie Larson
7/25/2016

"awesome service"

Jeanie and Quinton were both very easy to work with and got the deal done when two other dealerships couldn't. Jeanie spent a whole day going back and forth with me to get the best possible deal and Quinton did all the paperwork with me. Both were fantastic and I highly recommend.

Jeanie Jack and Quinton

Jessica Cook
7/09/2016

"More than happy with our experience. "

I started talking with someone from this dealership after finding a Jeep my husband and I liked. We had a vehicle we were trading in that we had previously taken to another dealer who significantly under quoted us. We had a discrepancy on our carfax so instead of them giving us time to fix it they turned us away. Hoffman spoke with me for an entire day before we went in person and had the carfax issue fixed that morning. Things couldn't have gone better. The folks working here did EVERYTHING they could to ensure we left their dealership in the car we wanted, at the price we wanted, the payment we wanted, and left happy. They did more than that, I truly can't say enough good things, it is definitely a family dealership and I will send all of my friends to them! And, we LOVE our new Jeep!!!!

Robby Suddith, JJ Jack, D Peck

Darrelmhill
7/08/2016

"Satisfied customer "

Just want to start off by saying that I had a great experience at Hoffman. The guys there made me feel like I knew them for years. I recently bought a 2013 dodge charger and I couldn't of been more satisfied. Almost forgot to write the review, too busy hitting the road haha. Thanks Wayne Ditlow for your outstanding service. You are appreciated.

Wayne Ditlow

Pat Ridge
7/08/2016

"From internet shopping to taking delivery in two hours"

I found the Jeep I liked on a Sunday whilst browsking the lot. I inquired about the vehicle pricing using their online tool and was communicated with almost immediately. I stopped by after work and after 90 minutes I was driving off the lot with my new Jeep. Fast courteous service. I really appreciated that there were no high pressure tactics from the salesman or the finance department. They showed me my options and respected my decisions. Thank you all for putting me in the Jeep I wanted!

JJ, Quentin, Finance Guy (Sorry forgot your name!)