Hoffman Chrysler Jeep

Hoffman Chrysler Jeep Info

Buchanan Auto Park Inc

Jessica Cook
7/09/2016

"More than happy with our experience. "

I started talking with someone from this dealership after finding a Jeep my husband and I liked. We had a vehicle we were trading in that we had previously taken to another dealer who significantly under quoted us. We had a discrepancy on our carfax so instead of them giving us time to fix it they turned us away. Hoffman spoke with me for an entire day before we went in person and had the carfax issue fixed that morning. Things couldn't have gone better. The folks working here did EVERYTHING they could to ensure we left their dealership in the car we wanted, at the price we wanted, the payment we wanted, and left happy. They did more than that, I truly can't say enough good things, it is definitely a family dealership and I will send all of my friends to them! And, we LOVE our new Jeep!!!!

Robby Suddith, JJ Jack, D Peck

Darrelmhill
7/08/2016

"Satisfied customer "

Just want to start off by saying that I had a great experience at Hoffman. The guys there made me feel like I knew them for years. I recently bought a 2013 dodge charger and I couldn't of been more satisfied. Almost forgot to write the review, too busy hitting the road haha. Thanks Wayne Ditlow for your outstanding service. You are appreciated.

Wayne Ditlow

Pat Ridge
7/08/2016

"From internet shopping to taking delivery in two hours"

I found the Jeep I liked on a Sunday whilst browsking the lot. I inquired about the vehicle pricing using their online tool and was communicated with almost immediately. I stopped by after work and after 90 minutes I was driving off the lot with my new Jeep. Fast courteous service. I really appreciated that there were no high pressure tactics from the salesman or the finance department. They showed me my options and respected my decisions. Thank you all for putting me in the Jeep I wanted!

JJ, Quentin, Finance Guy (Sorry forgot your name!)

Ashley grams
6/04/2016

"Great service! "

This is the second new car we have bought from Hoffman in the last five years. The service was great and the experience was wonderful. Our salesman was knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and bought. He has checked in on us to make sure we did have any additional questions. Thank you Hoffman and thank you Jake!

Jake Keefauver

Ram1500
5/04/2016

"Great"

I had a great experience purchasing my new ram truck. The people are great and honest. I highly recommend people to come to this dealiership if they are looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Terry Phillips

ylime
4/19/2016

"Excellent and honest financing and service!"

George Uhl and Mike Rogers treated me like a sister or a daughter instead of an easy mark. Extremely grateful for their efforts to put me in a safe and affordable vehicle that I love.

George Uhl, Mike Rogers

vanguy
3/27/2016

"Certified town and country"

We drove a Enterprise (rental) Town and Country for a week and decided to buy one - a certified 2012. Our salesman Robby was great, not pushy and made the normally stressful car buying experience much easier. He encouraged as many test drives as we wanted. Mike was also good getting us to the final deal.

Robby, Mike

Joy123
3/25/2016

"Great experience overall!!!"

Hi, This is Joy sending a thank you letter to thank the entire team and especially Quenton Dixon for excellent service! I am most thankful for salesman Quenton for walking me through every step and helping me find the right vehicle (Jeep Compass) during a desperate time and need. My family and I are so appreciative for the customer service that Quenton provided me with. I would highly recommend him to any other potential buyers! Thanks Kindly, Joy

Quenton Dixon and Jennie Jack

Gina
3/16/2016

"Happy"

I went in not really looking but my salesman dave helped me get into the vehicle i truely loved. He helped he get the payment i desired and they gave me an awesome trade inn for my vehicle.i recomend this place they helped me so much if i had an issue with the vehicle they were on it right away. I thank them very much. Awesome people! Awesome place!

Dave and jenn

snowboy300
3/15/2016

"great"

i am very happy with the deal i got at hoffman. The service by my salesman was just great. i had to take the shuttle from cumberland , maryland to hagerstown and to my surprise when i got to hagerstown the salesman had someone there to pick me up, that was great. everyone at the dealer ship made me feel at home, i would buy another car from this dealer ship in a moment. david springer.

one