Hoffman Chrysler Jeep

Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hoffman Chrysler Jeep Info

propertyman
8/31/2015

"Very unpleasant experience "

Went here to purchase a truck with my 20 year old son. The salesman was very condescending and immediately tried to give us a very bad deal on a vehicle. They offered us $5000 on our trade, another dealership offered us $8200, 64% more. Than they offered us a small discount off of MSRP, the other dealership offered twice as much of a discount. The bottom line is if you want to pay about $10000 extra for your next vehicle then go to this dealership. Do not expect to get a reasonable price here

Terry Phillips

Chad.
8/29/2015

"These Guys are Great."

Had to buy a car, traded my HD, on a car, these guys spent two days with me, i test drove, at least nine cars, found one, had some problems, came back traded on another car, George and Mike were there with me the whole time, stayed patient and extremely helpful, they have a customer for life. Thanks guys. Chad.

Mike and George.

Billy Farmer
8/20/2015

"Fast and painless"

I have some credit problems and the dealer was able to get me approved in 30 minutes at a lower payment then I had on my truck I traded in. They put me in the car I wanted and treated me great. I was in the dealer for no more then a hour before every thing was signed and done. This was midweek so that could be one reason it was so fast. They have a very good selection of cars as well. Only thing I disliked was dodge the manufacture not putting floor mats in the journey se model. I'll just buy some I guess at Walmart. The salesman Terry was great and very professional, he fill out all forms fast and was just a friendly person. I highly recommend Terry . This is also my second car I brought from Hoffman's since 2012 . both times they did what other dealers couldn't do. They got me out of a truck loan I was upside down on and lower my payment per month by 63 dollars . You definitely should go to Hoffman's if you want a fast and painless deal . All my future buys will be with Hoffman's for now on as both in 2012 and now they did what other dealers couldn't.

Terry

BlowenBlu
7/14/2015

"Dodge Ram purchase"

Was very happy with purchase. Salesman found vehicle I was looking for very quickly. Had new vehicle next day. Was just what i wanted and more. This is the 3rd Vehicle I have purchased at Hoffman's. Thank you BJ for all your help!

Robert (BJ)

kdtalbert
7/13/2015

"Unexpected pleasure."

Was dreading pulling into the dealership expecting to have to wheel and deal. Surprisingly, the car I had expressed interest in was waiting for me with a nice sign with my name on it (made me feel like a VIP). Test drove the jeep and when we returned my trade in had been evaluated and we waited for the numbers. We about fell off of our chairs when the price of the new vehicle and the offer for our trade in exceeded our expectations, thus no haggling was necessary. The new vehicle was whisked away for gas fill up and detailing and was ready to go when we finished the purchase. Aaron was outstanding in both personality and knowledge. The best experience we've ever had when purchasing a vehicle.

Aaron Crouse, Mrs. Jack

sheenabeth84
7/01/2015

"Awesomeness"

Went here to buy a Dodge Journey and they had rows of them.. Within a minute of pulling in there was a salesman that came to help me in anyway possible.. I would recommend Hoffman to anyone! Really a great place!!

Quenton Dixon

lcproffit@gmail.com
6/28/2015

"no haggling required"

Thank you Kevin for making buying the vehicle of my dreams painless. I was ready to fight for price and services that Kevin offered before I even asked. It was the best buying experience I have ever had.

Donna

71charger_fan
6/20/2015

"Fifth purchase, still satisfied"

We just purchased our fifth vehicle (3rd Dodge) from Hoffman and remained very satisfied with the experience. The whole deal was very smooth and stress free.

Robert "BJ" Elliott

Mark129
6/11/2015

"Quick & Easy"

Service was very fast. I went in the night before checked out the vehicle, test drove it. Decided I wanted to purchase, it wouldn't be ready until the next day. Paperwork, and car was ready to go when I went in the next day. Within 30mins everything was signed and I was leaving with my new car.

Mike

RRennerjr84
6/02/2015

"Great experiences"

I've now purchased 3 vehicles from Hoffman and have had a great experience each time. Especially this most recent purchase they really went above and beyond expectations.

mike, Eric