Hoffman Chrysler Jeep

Buchanan Auto Park Inc

Villeda
1/16/2016

"Proffesionalism"

Appreciate the help I received from Quenton Dixon, and Terry. I will most definitely spread the word so that anyone in the search for vehicles goes to these two guys. Thank you for your service today, you two made this as easy as possible and stood by me as I test drove all those vehicles. The patience was definitely appreciated. Thank you for loving what you do.

Quenton Dixon, Terry Phillips

Sheila
1/12/2016

"Awesome Experience"

Thanks to Quenton and the staff at Hoffman Automotive for making my travel from Cumberland a successful story. I love my new Chrysler Town & Country Van and it was a pleasure working with this team. They guys Quenton & Terry talked to myself and my family and worked with us to get us to the price we needed. Such a wonderful experience I would recommend this dealership and already have to many. Thanks again for being courteous and taking the time you did to make things right.

Quenton, Terry, Jack

Angphlange
1/10/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Purchased my vehicle from Terry Phillips, He was very professional, courteous, and honest. I love my Durango and I will definitely buy from Hoffman and Terry again.

Terry Phillips

joseph Palughi
12/20/2015

"MOST POSITIVE new car buying experience ever!!!"

his was the MOST POSITIVE new car buying experience I have ever had and for the record I have been involved in 5 new vehicle purchases in my lifetime so far. I started by inquiring about the vehicle online through the Hoffman Automotive Website. Mrs. Jack responded to all of my questions. I responded to Mrs Jack with photos of my trade and stated which stock number they had that I was interested in. I was then later contacted by Terry Phillips after I made Mrs Jack aware of my intentions to purchase a specific stock number. I had previously test drove at a different location but was not given a bottom line price because the dealer knew that I was going to shop at Hoffman's to also get a bottom line price. This other dealer stated "That's not gonna happen." I see now that they (the other dealer) must have feared how well I was going to be taken care of at Hoffman Automotive. Terry was able to handle most everything over the phone and credit application via Chrysler online. The entire process when I arrived that very same evening took less than an hour (57 minutes to be exact), which was one of my prerequisites if I came the next morning to purchase (my wife and I had planned on shopping the next morning and time was of the essence). Terry was committed to getting me in and out in less then 1 hour even though the plan had changed from pick up Saturday morning to Friday night. I later discovered that Terry was scheduled to be off at 5:00pm. I only point this fact out because it was approximately 7:00pm when I exited the lot and took delivery of the vehicle. You could never even tell that he was suppose to be on his time versus taking care of a customer. I can not speak highly enough of his professionalism. He did not miss a beat. Took his time to thoroughly go over the vehicle, sync my phone, inspect the vehicle inside and out, the list goes on and on...... True Customer Service is Priority #1 at Hoffman Automotive. I have already recommended them to several friends and acquaintances and will continue to do so!! Keep up the GREAT JOB!

Terry Phillips, Mrs. Jack & the F&I Manager.

madcustomer33
12/14/2015

"horrible customer service "

This dealership is horrible after bending me over for 778.00 dollars my car was wrecked by one of the mechanics and they had the nerve to say that it's not there problem and I would have to fix it myself. Mark Harne is the service manager what a joke and same goes for the rest of hoffman automotive in management I just want the damages to my car fixed I don't recommend this dealer to anyone.

Mark harne,Gail Russell,Danny wang

d.z.
12/02/2015

"Excellent Dealership and Employees"

I went to Hoffman Chrysler Jeep and was greeted by salesman Quniton D. I was treated with professionalism and courtesy from all personnel I encountered from sales to finance and other departments. All of my questions before purchasing my car was explained in detail so that I had no doubts when I bought my car. I highly recommend Hoffman Chrysler Jeep dealership to anyone who is thinking about buying a vehicle for everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable about helping a customer find what they need.

Quinton D. and James F.

Michele's Cleaning
11/30/2015

"Number 3# new truck purchase in 2015"

This is my 10th amazing buying experience with Hoffman automotive. This is my 3rd amazing experience with my salesperson Robert Elliott in 2015!! Thanks for the great new trucks!! Thanks for the great trade in value of my 1st ever trade in!! I Highly recommended Robert Elliott and Hoffman Automotive.

Robert Elliott

mcats121
11/24/2015

"Overall very pleasing experience!"

Hoffman was very attentive to MY needs from the moment I pulled in to the parking lot. They were not pushy and respected my wants and wishes. They did their best to match what I wanted in terms of payment and purchase terms.

Asher (SC)

Glowgurlie06
11/20/2015

"Amazing service!"

I had an amazing experience with Hoffman. Salesman Terry Shepherd was very nice and helpful. He got me the best trade in value and sent me home in a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler that I always wanted! Everything was done very quickly as well, so I wasn't stuck for hours at a dealership. Thank you Hoffman and Terry for my new toy!

Terry Shepherd

Kane
11/16/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase/Trade In"

I was very pleased with the service I received during my trade in and new truck purchase. Sales Consultant, Robert Elliot, was experienced, honest and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I would tell anyone who goes into the dealership to ask for him; he'll treat you well.

Robert Elliot