Hoffman Chrysler Jeep

Hoffman Chrysler Jeep Info

lcproffit@gmail.com
6/28/2015

"no haggling required"

Thank you Kevin for making buying the vehicle of my dreams painless. I was ready to fight for price and services that Kevin offered before I even asked. It was the best buying experience I have ever had.

Donna

71charger_fan
6/20/2015

"Fifth purchase, still satisfied"

We just purchased our fifth vehicle (3rd Dodge) from Hoffman and remained very satisfied with the experience. The whole deal was very smooth and stress free.

Robert "BJ" Elliott

Mark129
6/11/2015

"Quick & Easy"

Service was very fast. I went in the night before checked out the vehicle, test drove it. Decided I wanted to purchase, it wouldn't be ready until the next day. Paperwork, and car was ready to go when I went in the next day. Within 30mins everything was signed and I was leaving with my new car.

Mike

RRennerjr84
6/02/2015

"Great experiences"

I've now purchased 3 vehicles from Hoffman and have had a great experience each time. Especially this most recent purchase they really went above and beyond expectations.

mike, Eric

Jeepers Creepers
5/27/2015

"Take me seriously ! "

Looking to buy a 2015 Wrangler. Possible purchase between Hoffman and Buchanan. Pulled up to Hoffman Jeep and the salesmen were leaning on a new car dipping tobacco and not even acknowledging me. I had to walk to them. After I explained what I was looking for he said thank you and started to walk away. I said "dont you need my name and #?" C'mon people, are u that lazy? Never did call me and I had to call numerous times to get any answers. I finally got tired of the crap and went off a little. Salesman called me with the #s I was looking for. P*ss poor sales people. Wow ! Should have waited and purchased elsewhere.

Quenton Dixon

HondaBuyerNow
5/19/2015

"The old additonal fee's trick"

I had made an offer on a used car that was listed at $30K . My offer was a little less and it was accepted by the dealership via email. They advertise all over the internet that the car is certified with a 3 month warranty. When I asked what the certification included Mrs. Jacks (her real name) told me the certification is an additional $500 and they couldn't sell me the car for the agreed upon price. I already agreed to ay their $300 processing fee, wasn't that enough? Well, I cancelled a deal I had on another car for this one and now I am out for both. Really disappointing to have to deal with people like this. Please be careful when dealing with this crew. I will make sure to spread this word on every review site available on the internet.

Mrs. Jacks

Hoffman Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

May 20, 2015

You made an offer $1500 below asking price and in order to accommodate your request we could not sell the vehicle for your offered price certified. I did mistakenly forget to add that to my original email as I was trying to get back to you as quickly as possible and responded from home while trying to deal with a sick child. I have apologized profusely and tried to work with you as best as I could. You gave me your "Final Offer" which we were unable to accept. We were then able to sell the car for the original asking price to another consumer. I am sorry you are upset it sold but you told us that was your final offer and did not leave a deposit on the vehicle so I was surprised to hear back much later in the day that you were still considering it. I am sorry for the confusion but it was honestly a misunderstanding. All customers are charged a $300 Processing fee.

Tonya1976
5/19/2015

"Second jeep great vehicle."

Our experience was very good. We will most likely buy our next vehicle from Hoffman. Our salesman was very helpful with everything.all the other staff was very helpful also.

Eric Arvidson

jbravo
4/21/2015

"Very easy to deal with! No misleading internet price."

Went to 2 other dealerships before Hoffman. Both had internet price that included rebates that most people would not qualify for and would not go much lower then the MSRP. Won't go back to either again after dealing with Hoffman Chrysler Jeep. The internet price was the price of the vehicle. Even got them to go a little lower. Probably could have got a little cheaper but overall was a fair price. And the Sales team was much friendlier than the others!

scott shimel

71charger_fan
3/18/2015

"Fourth new car purchase from Hoffman, still satisfied"

Our new Challenger is our fourth new vehicle from Hoffman. We were able to quickly come to agreement on a price allowing a nice discount for us and leaving a fair profit for the dealership. We're very pleased with the purchase experience and will almost certainly purchase our next new vehicle from Hoffman.

Robert (B.J.) Elliott

bigdadyal
3/04/2015

"just what I wanted"

Could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Every one we came in contact with was very helpful. Kevin was very polite and attentive to our needs only showed us what we wanted and never tryed to up sell us into something more pricey to pad his wallet. Felt we were treated more like family/friend than a customer

Kevin peccon