Hoffman Chrysler Jeep

Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hoffman Chrysler Jeep Info

jbravo
4/21/2015

"Very easy to deal with! No misleading internet price."

Went to 2 other dealerships before Hoffman. Both had internet price that included rebates that most people would not qualify for and would not go much lower then the MSRP. Won't go back to either again after dealing with Hoffman Chrysler Jeep. The internet price was the price of the vehicle. Even got them to go a little lower. Probably could have got a little cheaper but overall was a fair price. And the Sales team was much friendlier than the others!

scott shimel

71charger_fan
3/18/2015

"Fourth new car purchase from Hoffman, still satisfied"

Our new Challenger is our fourth new vehicle from Hoffman. We were able to quickly come to agreement on a price allowing a nice discount for us and leaving a fair profit for the dealership. We're very pleased with the purchase experience and will almost certainly purchase our next new vehicle from Hoffman.

Robert (B.J.) Elliott

bigdadyal
3/04/2015

"just what I wanted"

Could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Every one we came in contact with was very helpful. Kevin was very polite and attentive to our needs only showed us what we wanted and never tryed to up sell us into something more pricey to pad his wallet. Felt we were treated more like family/friend than a customer

Kevin peccon

vanessacole222
3/04/2015

"A wonderfull car buying experience"

This is the 3rd dodge charger that we have bought from Hoffman in the past year and a half. The thing that made the buying experience was our sales representative Kevin Peccon. He was truly remarkable in terms of not being pushy or calling you too much and leaving annoying calls like other sales reps. Kevin truly cared about what our needs were. I would recommend Kevin to anyone in fact I spread his business card around to those in need to buy a vehicle in the near future. The whole Hoffman team was awesome John in financing made it to be a present experience by explaining every step each time we bought a new car letting us know about warrantees and about how the vehicles are built. I will not do business with any other dealership because now they all know me by name they are not pushy, and they provide excellent service to us for the third time. They have even did follow up calling to see if our driving experiences have been pleasant. You cannot go wrong with Hoffman Automotive. Wayne and Janice Topper

Kevin Peccon

secdrl
2/04/2014

"I was looking for a new 4wd vehicle for my wife and I. I..."

I was looking for a new 4wd vehicle for my wife and I. I went to many dealerships in the tri-state area looking for a feasible option for us. After many days of discussion, we decided that we wanted to look at a used vehicle and preferably stay with Jeep. Upon arriving on the lot, we first noticed that NO vehicles had prices on them. None. After about 10 minutes of browsing vehicles, we were met by salesmen Jamol. I inquired about what type of vehicle that we were looking for and Jamal proceeded to show us approximately 4 Jeep vehicles. I asked what the price was of the vehicles were and he rapidly read off 4 different prices from a piece of paper that he had in his back pocket. We proceeded to tell Jamol where we'd like to be payment wise with our vehice. Immediately, and without hesitation, he stated that they were "bottom line" prices and there was no negotiating. At first, I thought we would just need to discuss vehicles a little more and essentially "play the game". After a few more minutes of talking, Jamol continued to say that there would be no negotiating and the prices were "rock bottom". At this point, we left the dealership and headed down to Younger Toyota. Within a minute or two, we were approached by the nicest saleswoman that we've dealt with! We told her the same thing that we told Jamol from Hoffman Automotive and she was very eager to help us. We test drove multiple vehicles and she was glad to show us upon request. When it came time to make a decision, she recommended another vehicle that they just received on the lot. We test drove that and loved it. Within about 30 minutes, we negotiated and we had a deal. Within about 2 hours, we were walking out of the dealership with keys in hand. It was the easiest process that we've ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I would NEVER recommend Hoffman Automotive to anyone. There sales staff appear unprofessional and unwilling to help. God forbid you interrupt their 24/7 smoke breaks they're always having in front of the dealership on edgewood drive. Before I end this, let me back up a bit. About 7 months ago, my wife and I went to Hoffman again and looked at a 2008 Pontiac G8. We test drove it and decided that we wanted to purchase. We went through financing and we were approved at a 4.5% interest rate. All of a sudden, at the very last minute, the sales manager (some hispanic looking guy) came over and said that we would "need to find a more expensive vehicle because the bank wont finance a car that is 6 years old". We couldn't believe it. We were so frustrated and irritated with the process that we left the dealership immediately and again, went to shop at other locations. The low ratings are for poor, poor, poor customer service and just an all around unprofessional atmosphere. At places like Younger Toyota, they at LEAST make you feel comfortable in their environment. I BEG anyone who reads this review to NOT purchase a new or used vehicle at Hoffman Automotive.

Jamol