Hoffman Chrysler Jeep

Buchanan Auto Park Inc

Ram1500
5/04/2016

"Great"

I had a great experience purchasing my new ram truck. The people are great and honest. I highly recommend people to come to this dealiership if they are looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Terry Phillips

ylime
4/19/2016

"Excellent and honest financing and service!"

George Uhl and Mike Rogers treated me like a sister or a daughter instead of an easy mark. Extremely grateful for their efforts to put me in a safe and affordable vehicle that I love.

George Uhl, Mike Rogers

vanguy
3/27/2016

"Certified town and country"

We drove a Enterprise (rental) Town and Country for a week and decided to buy one - a certified 2012. Our salesman Robby was great, not pushy and made the normally stressful car buying experience much easier. He encouraged as many test drives as we wanted. Mike was also good getting us to the final deal.

Robby, Mike

Joy123
3/25/2016

"Great experience overall!!!"

Hi, This is Joy sending a thank you letter to thank the entire team and especially Quenton Dixon for excellent service! I am most thankful for salesman Quenton for walking me through every step and helping me find the right vehicle (Jeep Compass) during a desperate time and need. My family and I are so appreciative for the customer service that Quenton provided me with. I would highly recommend him to any other potential buyers! Thanks Kindly, Joy

Quenton Dixon and Jennie Jack

Gina
3/16/2016

"Happy"

I went in not really looking but my salesman dave helped me get into the vehicle i truely loved. He helped he get the payment i desired and they gave me an awesome trade inn for my vehicle.i recomend this place they helped me so much if i had an issue with the vehicle they were on it right away. I thank them very much. Awesome people! Awesome place!

Dave and jenn

snowboy300
3/15/2016

"great"

i am very happy with the deal i got at hoffman. The service by my salesman was just great. i had to take the shuttle from cumberland , maryland to hagerstown and to my surprise when i got to hagerstown the salesman had someone there to pick me up, that was great. everyone at the dealer ship made me feel at home, i would buy another car from this dealer ship in a moment. david springer.

one

Robert McQuade Jr
3/01/2016

"great experience"

Felix was our salesman and he was excellent! I would highly recommend Hoffmans to everyone to purchase a vehicle. We love our Dodge we bought.

Felix

Jim M.
2/25/2016

"I bought new 2016 truck."

Dealt with Terry Phillips for my purchase and it was a smooth transaction. Terry was great to deal with and I had no complaints! Darren Peck was great getting me the financing that I wanted!

Darren Peck, Terry Phillips.

Villeda
1/16/2016

"Proffesionalism"

Appreciate the help I received from Quenton Dixon, and Terry. I will most definitely spread the word so that anyone in the search for vehicles goes to these two guys. Thank you for your service today, you two made this as easy as possible and stood by me as I test drove all those vehicles. The patience was definitely appreciated. Thank you for loving what you do.

Quenton Dixon, Terry Phillips

Sheila
1/12/2016

"Awesome Experience"

Thanks to Quenton and the staff at Hoffman Automotive for making my travel from Cumberland a successful story. I love my new Chrysler Town & Country Van and it was a pleasure working with this team. They guys Quenton & Terry talked to myself and my family and worked with us to get us to the price we needed. Such a wonderful experience I would recommend this dealership and already have to many. Thanks again for being courteous and taking the time you did to make things right.

Quenton, Terry, Jack