Honda Cars of Corona

Brian Meyers

James Barton, Finance Manager, Honda Cars of Corona

James Barton

March 20, 2017

"wouldn't ever do buisness again with this place"

- Ellagrace0127

so i bought a honda pilot 09 end of june beginning of july. A week after owning car it starting shuttering. So it was taken back to them where they told me it was air in my gas tank. im not a mechanic however i know that this was bs, so i took back to a reliable mechanic as he told me it was defiantly transmission. so i even took this info to them and the car still doesnt drive right.. Its crazy they cant even fix there own cars. what gets me is later looking on paperwork they mentioned there turning on alarm and chsrged me 1,000$... It bums me out that i finally reached to the general manager since the car hasnt sstopped being a issue. The general manager didnt even respond. blows my mind, so once you buy a car they wont stand behind whats on there lot which is messed up. so no i wouldnt recommend this location... Not to mention i bought a after market warre nty never did they say i would have to drive 40 miles to get the car repaired which they cant even fix.so im going to have to go up the chain till were able to figure out a resolution. On a side note i did speak with servicemanager he was helpful, and so was don Churchill service advisor .

March 14, 2017

"Horrible"

- Disappointed

After we met with a nice sales person, we were directed to a person named "Carlos." He was the rudest person I ever met. We ended up walking out. Never will a buy a thing from them!

February 20, 2017

"My experience was OK."

- juan diaz

I was help by Brice I explain to him everything the way I wanted to do the purchase and he was very helpful, I thought everything was ready to go when he introduce me to the sales manager Robert Welch. It was like I never told to Brice. I had to negotiate all over again( what a waste of time.) EXTREMELY pushy trying to sell packages when I had already mention no add on. I also had to refuse several times from Rafael the finance person the same sale pinch about adding on packages. Overall very satisfied with Brice Vazac..

New 2016 Honda Accord, $31680