Honda Cars of Corona

Brian Meyers

James Barton, Finance Manager, Honda Cars of Corona

James Barton

June 24, 2017

"BEWARE OF UNETHICAL SALESMAN DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRATICES"

- Julie

RICHARD GUEVARA IS THE MOST DECEPTIVE UNETHICAL LYING DIRTY UNDERHANDED CROOKED SALESMAN I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED AND FROM OTHER RIPOFF REPORTS MADE AGAINST HIM AND THIS DEALERSHIP THIS IS RICHARDS MO AND COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE DELIBERATELY DECEIVED, HE'S FALSIFIED INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO THE BANKS ON DEALS HE'S GUILTY OF FRAUD AND BEING DONE OVER THE INTERNET HE'S GUILTY OF WIRE FRAUD. I COMPLETED THE ONLINE CREDIT APPLICATION AND RICHARD INFORMED ME MY FICO WAS OVER 700 AND I BELIEVED MY SCORE TO BE MUCH LOWER AND ASKED HIM IF HE WAS SURE THE INFORMATION HE PROVIDED ME WAS ACCURATE MORE THAN 20 TIMES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK AND EACH TIME HE VERIFIED IT AND CONFIRMED MY FICO SCORE WAS OVER 700 EVEN GIVING ME EXACT FICO SCORE OF 721, HE TOLD ME HE'D HAVE THE DEAL DONE THAT MORNING AND TO COME PICK UP MY CAR AFTER WORK. A FEW MINUTES LATER RICHARD SENT ME A TEXT THAT SAID "DON'T KILL ME BUT THE CREDIT SCORE I GAVE YOU WAS INCORRECT I MADE A ISTAKE BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT LET ME WORK ON THIS DEAL AND TRY TO MY BEST TO GET IT APPROVED TODAY" NEEDLESS TO SAY, I WAS PISSED, TOLD HIM WHY DO YOU THINK I HAD YOU CONFIRM AND VERIFY MY SCORE SO MANY TIMES HE TOLD ME HE MADE A MISTAKE AND HE WAS OVER IT AND MOVED PAST IT HE HELD NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR WHAT HE'D DONE LONG STORY SHORT HE TOLD ME TO F OFF, DON'T CALL OR TEXT ME ANYMORE IM NOT HELPING YOU AND HUNG UP ON ME. I TALKED TO A COUPLE PEOPLE I KNOW ONE A SALESMAN AT A DIFFERENT DEALERSHIP, A FINANCE MANAGER AND A GM OF A COMPETITOR AND THEY ALL TOLD ME TO CONTACT THE GM AT CORONA HONDA AND GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES HE HAS THE AUTORITY TO PUSH MY DEAL THROUGH HONDA CREDIT. I LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THE GM, HE RETURNED MY CALL LEAVING A VOICE MESSAGE AND I INTEND TO CONTACT HIM TOMORROW MORNING. I WILL POST THE OUTCOME.

RICHARD GUEVARA

June 03, 2017

"I give Mark 100%--A+!!!!"

- Irish Girl

Mare made sure we were on our way so that we could keep a very important appointment which we couldn't reschedule. We are so grateful for the work done , as well as Mark's attitude regarding our needs. The work was done quickly and competently. Thank you, Mark, for taking care of our emergency repair in a timely fashion.

Mark

March 20, 2017

"wouldn't ever do buisness again with this place"

- Ellagrace0127

so i bought a honda pilot 09 end of june beginning of july. A week after owning car it starting shuttering. So it was taken back to them where they told me it was air in my gas tank. im not a mechanic however i know that this was bs, so i took back to a reliable mechanic as he told me it was defiantly transmission. so i even took this info to them and the car still doesnt drive right.. Its crazy they cant even fix there own cars. what gets me is later looking on paperwork they mentioned there turning on alarm and chsrged me 1,000$... It bums me out that i finally reached to the general manager since the car hasnt sstopped being a issue. The general manager didnt even respond. blows my mind, so once you buy a car they wont stand behind whats on there lot which is messed up. so no i wouldnt recommend this location... Not to mention i bought a after market warre nty never did they say i would have to drive 40 miles to get the car repaired which they cant even fix.so im going to have to go up the chain till were able to figure out a resolution. On a side note i did speak with servicemanager he was helpful, and so was don Churchill service advisor .

Don Chrchill