Honda of El Cerrito

Manly Honda

South Bay Honda

Angie KC
1/12/2016

"Great customer service "

Since 2011 I got my 2010 Fit...I love this place eveytime I went to visit. Most likely i go back for oil change...and most of time I got Mr. Don Saechao taking care of me. He's very nice and kind. Also another person their was very nice too even they didn't take care of my case at that time. Always greeting and great service.

Don Saechao

Wtraveler15
1/07/2016

"I called the Elcerrito Honda on December 31 TH for Service."

I called and requested an appointment for service for my 2015 Honda Pilot. The lady on the phone was nice and kind to give me an appointment and when I reached the Honda of El Cerrito service division I talked to service adviser Mr. Don Saechao he was extremely polite, nice, and receptive to accept the vehicle for tier rotation service at 3:30 pm on last day of the year (December 31). I have revived an excellent service, and warm greeting and welcome.

Don Saechao

Alex
9/09/2015

"they could done better "

i went in to to look at 2016 Honda hr-v test drive possible buy is my sister like it it was for her we went in and we wait, wait ,wait,wait finally some one notes and said can i help you i said yes am looking to test drive the 2016 Honda hr-v he said are you buying it today i said possible and he said well if you are not buying it today we don't have time for the test drive unless you are sure you are buying the car i said what about if she don't like how the car drive then you want here to be stock with $28,000 car loan well we have limited stuff and it is kind hard to take you to test drive then you decide i said OK then we took off. this happen on 09/ 06/15 around 3:00 pm. Do not go there or make sure you call first and the will let you test drive the car. we went to Oakland Honda which is a block a way were i live we went in we get the help less than 5 min they offer us water and they had some food for the labor day and i said am looking to test drive 2016 Honda Hr v they were happy to show us and test drove and spent over an hour with the car and he don't even push to sell us the car.

African american he had a Cain that day he is 45 to 55 age

Tashi Wangchuk
12/02/2014

"Easy, friendly, good service and parts are available."

I changed my brake pads and they repaired my rotor. I saw the Assistt. Manager Mel Santiago, who is always very helpful, friendly, professional and a good person. He solved all my problems and also suggests for the future needed service which is good for both the company and my car. I gave them 4 star because the labor charges are bit expensive..... it may not be too much for some.... depends on your budget. Good job Honda El Cerrito. Tashi Wangchuk Richmond Annex.

Mel Santiago

pandagirl754
3/05/2013

"FIVE STAR Dealership and Service Dept.....Recently..."

FIVE STAR Dealership and Service Dept.....Recently brought our 1995 Honda Civic in for it's regular Express Service (oil change). As usual the service was handled with promptness as well as a thorough inspection also carried out. Some leaks underneath the engine were found and which need to be attended to. I always appreciate the completely honest and thorough service provided whenever I bring our cars into Honda of El Cerrito. We bought the Honda Civic new from the Honda of El Cerrtio dealership was located across the street over 17 years ago. Our 2007 Honda Accord was also purchased from Honda of El Cerrito and both cars have been serviced soley at Honda of El Cerrito. The reason being we get the most professional, honest service. We are always greeted by friendly personnel who take our concerns seriously and guarantee us total satisfaction. Never have we been disappointed with the personnel or the service perfomed at Honda of El Cerrito. It is a pleasure doing buisness with a great dealership.

Elsa, The BEST in Automobile Sales ( I am sorry I have forgotten her last name), Mel Santiago, Ron Maio, Michelle Fisher

Honda of El Cerrito responded to this review

March 06, 2013

Dear Pandagirl754 - Thanks for the AWESOME review. While Larry, our General Manager, is out of town, I wanted to quickly shoot you a note of appreciation. We not only appreciate your feedback, but utilize our loyal customers feedback, such as yours, to keep us on our toes and your "Dealer of Choice". It means a great deal to all of us here at Honda of El Cerrito that you have entrusted us with your vehicle purchase and servicing needs. Chris Noble, our Service Director, and his cadre' of professional Service Advisors are always available for you should you need them for technical issues. And should you ever get "stuck" or need a point-of-contact, now you have my name and number. It is my intention that we only strengthen our relationship with you, your family, friends, and co-workers. Thanks again and we're always here should you need us. Sincerely, Darryl Lavender Customer Relations 510-412-6199 darryl.lavender@hendrickauto.com

talasian
3/01/2013

"I came in to purchase a new car and already had a firm..."

I came in to purchase a new car and already had a firm offer with another dealer but this dealer was much closer to home and would provide better access for after purchase service for the vehicle. I came into try to see if they would match the offer or even come close for the car I wanted and I would have been happy. They didn't have the car in stock but the salesman said he could lot for the car at dealers in the surrounding areas. I also mention I did not want all the dealer add on optiuons which would increase the price of the car about $2,000. I was told I would be stuck with most of those options if I purchased a car off their lot. The saleman went to see if he could get approval to match the price and came back and said the dealership would not match the price. At the price I asked, they would not even bother to search for the car at other dealerships. I left thedealership without the car. Patrick Clark from the dealsership called me up a few days later and asked about my experience with them and I explained what happen and he was surprise since he mention the dealsership has a policy of matching offers. I mention the dealer options and he stated, theyonly way I could buy a car without them is be there when a new shipment arrived. He never did offer to hold one for me or even let me know when a shipment would be coming. He told me he would check about the price matching policy and get back to me..as I expected, he never did .

Patrick Clark

Honda of El Cerrito responded to this review

March 16, 2013

Thank you "talasian" for your honest and helpful feedback. I apologize that we inconvenienced you and failed to show you what I consider to be our "true face" and best practices. I have spoken to our Business Development Center Manager, JR Rigor, and asked him to reinforce with his staff of professionals that clients MUST be made aware of vehicle availability due to our inventory consisting of the entire Hendrick Automotive Group's inventory and take current client residence into account to avoid this situation from happening.; our intention was not to deceive or mislead you. In Patrick's defense, this may have been due to him being rather new to our team and still learning his role and responsibilities. But again that's no excuse and I apologize for experience. We will be better because of your review though and for that, we all thank you.

powersk30
1/10/2013

"I was happy with the service I received. I was..."

I was happy with the service I received. I was concerned about the time frame and was happy when I got my car within 45 minutes. Wayne was courteous and answered all my questions.

Wayne Rosemont

Donna D.
12/12/2012

"I bought my last 2 cars from Honda of El Cerrito and both..."

I bought my last 2 cars from Honda of El Cerrito and both times had Silvia Garcia as my salesperson. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional and always very pleasant. The service department is very efficient and whenever I bring my car in, it's a very friendly and stress-free experience. I usually have Michelle Fisher as my service advisor who is also very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I appreciate that Michelle keeps me informed on the progress of the servicing so that I can schedule my day with the least amount of interruption. I always tell people who are looking to buy a car to check out this dealership. I have never been disappointed.

Michelle Fisher and Silvia Garcia, Silvia Garcia, Michelle Fisher

regaramos
12/11/2012

"I have been using the Honda dealership to get my car..."

I have been using the Honda dealership to get my car serviced for years. Just recently I moved up north and a friend recommended Honda of El Cerrito. I am beyond pleased with the honesty and friendliness of the service department. Alex was my Service Advisor and he called a few times to keep me informed. My car took longer than expected, but he let me know with ample time and offered to provide me with a shuttle. Thank you for your professionalism and assistance.

Alex, Service Advisor, Alex Vasquez

John F. Ream
10/26/2012

"I went to El Cerrito Honda because I had a starter..."

I went to El Cerrito Honda because I had a starter problem with my 2003 Accord. Wayne Rosemont listened to me carefully, wrote it up and the job was done ahead of schedule. Wayne had a warm straightforward approach. Of course every time I go into the service department Michelle Fisher greats me like I was a member of the family and went out of her way to great my wife and daughter. She ran to the car to get my garage door opener before the car was driven off. All your team has been good to me over the years.

Wayne Rosemont, Michelle Fisher