Honda of El Cerrito

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Paul Forte, Service Advisor, Honda of El Cerrito

Paul Forte

March 24, 2017

"A breeze and a pleasure!"

- SFBayFilmEditor

This is the 5th time I’ve purchased a car and I feel it would be a shame to leave out what an exceptional experience Sylvia Garcia provided for me every step of the way in buying a 2017 Honda HRV. It felt like buying a car from a close friend who had expertise in just what I wanted. When we first met, I told her I had a Mazda test drive scheduled after the HRV test drive, and she was very encouraging about testing out what I liked - no pressure. Her enthusiasm about the HRV and her willingness to get me all the information I needed to make a smart decision were the only form of “selling" she used - confidence without pushiness. Truly classy. When the car arrived and the deal was done, she gave me a great big hug and wished me and my fiancee a wonderful wedding next month. A car is a big purchase, and Silvia made it feel like a warm family experience complete with expertise and thorough service. Thank you!

March 24, 2017

"Best dealership i've been to!"

- Joshy15

Best dealership I've been to! It's my first time buying a car and everyone was really helpful. John Wolff and Janne Ramirez, you guys are the best! They were really there for me to help me understand more and guide me through out the process. So friendly and thoughtful! I will definitely recommend them to everyone! I am really satisfied with my stay and my 2017 Civic hatchback! Thanks again!!

March 24, 2017

"Over the top customer service"

- SamNegron

I recently made a visit to Honda of El Cerrito where I was helped by Janice Ramirez. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and taken care of with no wait time at all. She answered all my questions and addressed every concern that I had. I felt as if she cared more about me versus making a sale and that made me feel good. Janice did an excellent job at helping me through the whole process. I left that day with my 2015 Honda Pilot feeling great about my purchase because it was exactly what I was looking for and also I was not just pushed into a sale. I will definitely be back for the next car I purchase.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $24130