Honda of El Cerrito

Mel Santiago

June 20, 2017

"Great service "

- Morena2311

The people at Honda of El Cerrito were so helpful. Our puchsase was a complicated one because I was a first time buyer and they worked so hard to get us a good deal and make us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend if you are looking to get a new or used car. Janne was so sweet and worked very closely with her manger to get us a great deal and made sure we understood everything. Great customer service and very helpful.

Janice "Janne" Ramirez
Other Employees : Anne Pineda

June 20, 2017

"Just Like Shopping for A New Pair of Shoes - AWESOME !!"

- MsDeeDee

I am the sister (M E Brooks) - My sister was 100% correct, Silvia is a DIAMOND. I meet her in March 2017 in passing, after looking at a Misty Green HRV, I went to 2 other dealerships and decided to return to El Cerrito Honda and work exclusively with Silvia. It was the best decision I could have made, Silvia made the process of purchasing a car "seamless". Then there was Jeff (Finance), he dispelled the myth of the challenges of working with a finance person - it was an absolute pleasure signing documents for my new car. El Cerrito Honda - Keep Up The Good Work - Happy Shopper !!!!

Other Employees : Jefferey Alexander (Finanace)

June 16, 2017

"Continues To Be The Best "

- Brooks, M E

It was absolutely awesome referring my sister to Honda of El Cerritto quite simply because of the experience I've personally had with and been privileged to observe on a regular basis; the above and beyond caring service and effort Silvia Garcia provides to her clients. Additionally Mel Santiago in "Service and Parts" always thoroughly ensures my car is in tip top share. I'm proud to be a 4 time Honda owner over the last 20 years and for the last 7 or so Silvia is the name that always comes to mind and out of my mouth when anyone tells me they are looking to purchase a car. Thank You Honda for your excellence in choosing your team with the outstanding levels of excellence.

Silvia Garcia
Mel Santiago
Other Employees : Jeff ???

New 2017 Honda Civic, $20415