Honda of El Cerrito

Rick Guerin

August 17, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- HondaCivic

Fernando was helpful and very informative. He was able to take care of our need and advise us with what car we were really interested at. People here at this dealer are friendly and service was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Fernando Abaguey

August 15, 2017

"Quick and Easy Process"

- achu

Requested a quote online, was given a terrific price. Brought the confirmed price into Honda of El Cerrito in person. Price was honored, was a fast and painless process, that got me in and out with the car I wanted, within only a few hours.

Silvia Garcia
Other Employees : Anthony (?, Finance?)

August 14, 2017

"My Family of Honda of el cerrito "

- Sanchez75

Where do I start. This is our 3rd car bought here. From this dealer here. These people here are like family.. I got nothing but love for them. Rick And Jannice Sergio Jeffrey and Anthony are the Best. If you looking for a New or used vehicle as a customers side .. I recommend my family to you guys.. what can I tell you about Rick. He is a awesome Bossman he tell you how it is and he is magician at running the numbers and fighting for the customers real TALK. Jeffrey and is a awesome person he has a open heart and he talks to you like u his family. And if he doesn't like the numbers he sees he will fight for you for a better deal. Anthony is a cool guy he does wonders he makes things happen.and we chopped it up about life and his girlfriend.. Latino king Sergio my brother thank you for hearing me out and guiding me into this new Accord. Jannice the young looking family person. We always laugh and talk about bussines and life and our family's. But she is all about business and wants to make the customers all happy always.. everybody here at the dealer is kind and friendly.. all I can say to you guys is if you looking for good customer service this is the place for you. We bought a car for my son here one for my wife and one for me. As you guys see I have history here so take it from me. Come to the best cause u tried the rest.. god bless Dj Ricky P

Janice "Janne" Ramirez