Honda of Joliet

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Closed

Honda of Joliet

Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

Lesle
2/27/2015

"Excellent experience"

I have owned a Honda since 1981. I bought my last Honda from Honda of Joliet in 2003 and found the sales and service department to be great. I have since then moved close to the Honda dealer in Orland Park so I started my search there. I knew more about the Civic than the salesperson who kept going to ask someone else the answers to my questions. When I got home I had an email from Dominick Cerino with an offer much less than at the Orland store which still was hemming and hawing about the bottom line price. I called and spoke with Dominick who got me a salesman named Kurt who answered my questions and set up an appointment convienent to me. When I arrived I was greeted by Josh Tornabeni who took over my appointment as Kurt was busy with another person and didn't want me to have to wait. I can't say enough good things about Kurt he took me for a test drive, answered all my questions, apraised my old car and explained all of the excessories and line by line of the contract. I did not have my check book with me and Kurt ended up coming and picking up my check so I didn't have to come back. Kurt showed me around the service area and where I will be bringing my car in, he also introduced me to the service manager who welcomed me to the Honda family. This is where you should buy your next Honda they go out of their way to make you feel at home. There is no game playing here I knew the price of my car before I even came into the dealer. I highly recommend this dealer and especially Josh Tornabeni who took his time, answered all my questions and went the extra miles that is so often lacking these days. I couldn't be happier with my new car and my new dealer!

ronniefaraj
2/26/2015

"Lease to OWN"

I had leased back in 2013 a new civic, to boost my credit. This year I decided I wanted to purchase a car and exchange the lease. Oren and Gerry made my experience truly, remarkable. I had gone from a 2013 lease into a brand new decked out 2015 Honda civic. I felt like family at this dealership. They made it a non-hostile environment where I was able to relax and have everything done just for me, and in my benefit. Oren who originally sold me the lease is now a sales manager, and just goes to show you how great he is. If you're looking to purchase a car, look no further. Honda of Joliet will take care of you. -Ronnie Faraj Beyond happy customer, and friend.

ahaney07
2/24/2015

"Great experience from start to finish....."

The entire experience was pleasant and I cannot say that about all of my car buying experiences. Once we decided what care we were interested in, I sent a request directly to the dealership for a test drive appointment and Shahera Boyd immediately replied and had all of my requests filled so there would be no wait time once we arrived at the dealership. She was also able to give me an online quote and verify stock in the vehicles I was interested in. Once we arrived at the dealership, both Shahera Boyd and Josh Tornabeni greeted us and knowing that it was brutal cold out, had the vehicle inside and waiting for us to take a look. We were able to take a close look at the car without freezing in February Chicago weather and that was appreciated more than we probably expressed. Josh was more than gracious and very accommodating to all of our questions and requests. He is also very knowledgeable and does not pressure or intimidate like I have felt at other dealerships. Both Josh and Shahera are an asset to Honda Joliet and I would highly recommend checking it out. From the moment we walked in I knew it was going to be a better car buying experience and it was! We left with a Honda Pilot and couldn't be happier. Thanks again to Josh and Shahera!

jimbo
2/20/2015

"Long but in the end it worked out"

Extremely helpful, very nice. Compromised. Saved my life. Wouldn't know what to do if things had gone another way. Awesome! Would recommend to others.

Patti L
2/20/2015

"Great Service - Mark Korallus goes above and beyond!"

I have been a loyal customer of Honda of Joliet since 2004. All maintenance on my vehicle has been done at this location and the service has been exceptional. Recently my car would not start (a jump didn't work) and I had my vehicle towed to another Honda dealership due to its' proximity. You never know how good you have it until another dealership try's to pull the wool over your eyes! I called Mark K at Honda of Joliet to see if he could help me out with the issue I was having with the other dealership. Without hesitation, he said "let me see what I can do". He by no means had to intervene on my behalf. He did not know me. I just told him I was a loyal customer. The issue eventually was favorably resolved with Mark's help! I highly recommend Honda of Joliet! Thank you again Mark! Patti L

Mark Korallus

SarahA
2/18/2015

"2015 Honda Civic Sedan-Honda of Joliet"

Very friendly. Very fast. Worked with my budget. Nice sales representative. I will be coming back and I'll definitely recommend to someone else. Thank you.

john
2/11/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I went in to get info on pricing and options, and walked out with a new Pilot. And I'm very happy about it. Wide selection, and they did NOT try to immediately steer me to the more expensive models than I wanted. Absolutely no hassle. Very little haggling, they did not waste my time with the infamous "let me check with the manager" BS. Gave me a great price. Josh Tornabeni was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with all of my questions.

harvey123
2/09/2015

"First time buyer"

This was my first time buying a car so I walked in really nervous. I've heard all about other dealerships and how they only want to screw you over and get you to sign. I was welcomed in by Ted Turrisi and Josh Tornabeni, and told them everything i wanted in a car. They helped me find exactly what i was looking for at a great price. Being a first time car buyer, i had very little credit history which made it difficult to even get financed in the first place, but with the work of these 2 gentlemen they were able to get me approved with a low rate. Im so happy leaving here today! Definitely recommend to everyone.

Brandonk2008
2/09/2015

"No pressure sales ! great selection ! Couldn't be happier "

I walked into Honda today to take a look at a car and met Josh Tornabeni. He greeted me at the door and answered all my questions precisely. He has a wealth of knowledge on the cars he sells. Josh made sure I was satisfied in every aspect of the sale before going into the finance office. He even saved me money on car insurance. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Honda of Joliet. I would recommend them to all my family and fiends

dbrichards8888
2/08/2015

"Best Price, Friendly, Courteous"

My first contact with Honda of Joliet was with Shahera Boyd in the internet department. She called me with pricing information after my initial online inquiry. We spoke several times on the phone and she was very pleasant, up front, and answered all my questions, When I came in to make the purchase (a 2015 Pilot EX), I worked with Mike Bartecki. He was very pleasant to work with, especially considering I couldn't get there until late on a Friday night and kept him there until 11:15pm! The finance manager Harvey Suga is probably the most laid-back finance guy I have encountered.

Mike Bartecki