Honda of Joliet

BDC Rep

April 17, 2017

"Absolute Best"

- JackieL

I called the dealership and spoke to Oren Ferguson and told him I was looking at the 2017 CR-V. I told him what my price range was and when I went in, he had one that met my specifications and he then located the color that I wanted. This is the 4th vehicle my family has purchased from Honda of Joliet and from Oren Ferguson and have had the absolute best car buying experience (Thanks to Oren). Not one but of pressure to buy. Going in to pick up my car was quick, easy and an enjoyable experience. Thank you!!

April 13, 2017

"Great service department"

- clesgrl

I had to take my CRV in for the recall service. This was my first time at this dealership and I was very impressed with the service. They took me in at the appointment time, gave me a ride to work, called to say they had to get a part and would provide a loaner. Everyone was so courteous and professional. My car was ready the next day as promised and I was in and out promptly.

April 10, 2017

"OPEN IS THE MAN"

- Dontbuyfrankfortchevy

I just purchased a 2017 honda accord sport. I got a great deal on the car great interest rate. Oren was straight up with me didn't mess around. I've been visiting dealers for 2 weeks and this is by far my best experience. If your going to buy a honda you need to talk to oren don't bs with any other dealer or sales guy. I got nothing but great things to say about my experience. Emily Roland was cool also but oren makes s*** happen. If I could give 6 stars on the price and oren I would!!! In and out 2hrs.

Honda of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60431