Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

DannyV
7/29/2015

"Extraordinary and Excellent customer service"

5-star experience We were interested in a Acura TSX we saw online. My Husband immediately email the dealer and we got a call and email from Jennifer Medina. She was very helpful and answered all of our questions. I have to say she was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable talking to her. We arrived at the dealership and we were welcome by friendly staff. The Manager Oren took care of us, he listened to what we were interested in and wasn't pushy. He made my wife and I feel very comfortable. I have to say he was extraordinary his positive attitude and honest opinion made us trust him. He answered all of our questions and concerns. It also felt great when your acknowledged and treated in a happy and friendly manner by other staff members who were there who came over and talked to my daughter, wife and I. My experience was extraordinary. I will continue to do business with this dealership and will recommend it to friends and family. Thank you Oren and Jennifer for making our car buying experience Amazing!!!!!

Jennifer Medina

mwilliams11979
7/29/2015

"Great Dealership, Great Experience!"

I recently came in to Honda of Joliet (after many emails back and forth w/ Josh) looking to see the new Honda Civic. The car itself blew me away but the thing that will keep me coming back was the service! My salesperson DeMario found the perfect "straight out of the box car for me" (it only had 9 miles on it when I bought it!) and was super helpful and professional throughout the entire process. I left the dealership thinking I had completely finished my transaction when I realized that I had forgotten my IPass out of my previous car (which I had traded in). Upon contacting DeMario the next day he was able to find it for me and set it aside so that I could come to pick it up at my leisure. Thank you Honda of Joliet for helping me find a brand new car and my IPass!

DeMario Ash

tom597

"Get Info for my Phone"

Nelson Caban helped me more today than when I bought the car. He connected my new phone to blue thooth on my car. He loaded my contacts from the phone to the car. He also showed me how to to use the Navigation on my new car. I told him that when I picked up the car that the windows still had a film all over them, like they had not been washed. He got a Porter to wash my car and clean my windows. He also still saw some film on them and wiped the windows himself. I want to thank Nelson for all the care he showed me today. I would like to have Nelson for any needs that I might have. Thank You Nelson Caban Tom Harrington

ppnewbury
7/28/2015

"Great experience"

My experience with David Nemanik was great. First time I actually enjoyed buying a car! He listened carefully to what I was looking for and what my concerns were. Explanations were complete and precise. He was kind and courteous, patient and thorough, friendly and interested. No strong-arm tactics here! Tim and Missy were also helpful, interested and kind. I appreciated the high level of customer service! I highly recommend David and the others.

David Nemanik, Jennifer (internet)

ChicagoWaitress
7/18/2015

"Personalized Service, Dream Delivered"

When I found out that my previous car needed significant work, I knew it was time to start shopping. I did my research and decided that I wanted to purchase a Civic. The Civic was everything I wanted - it was safe, reliable, and held it's resale value. Prior to driving to Joliet, I had test driven a Civic at another dealer, but I wasn't sold on the car. Something just didn't "feel right" and I couldn't figure out what was missing. David listened to my story of trying to find the perfect car and inquired about colors. I told him the only thing I cared about was an interior that wasn't beige. David grabbed keys and the next thing I knew I was sitting in the driver's seat of my perfect car. We went through the test drive and David mentioned that I "drove the car like I owned it" Funny thing is, the previous vehicles didn't fit my personality. David ensured that I left with radio stations set, phone synced, and a gigantic smile on my face. I would highly recommend Honda of Joliet and David. The dealership was clean, well lit, and showroom featured cars of the same color (thanks for making it easy for me to compare size and style!)

David

Rdan13
7/14/2015

"Purchase of used car"

Kurt Holzinger was our sales associate. He was extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. He and sales manager Levi were wonderful. I highly recommend Honda of Joliet.

BoyDharma
7/14/2015

"Used Accord"

I needed to get a new car as old car was getting up in years. I found the deal through Honda of Joliets webpage and contacted the dealer via e-mail to setup a visit. I was helped and met with Catherine the following day to go over the car and test drive it. I came back the next day and received a great deal and again amazing service. I could not be happier with my new car and the experience I had at the dealership.

ryned
7/10/2015

"Professional, friendly."

Had to buy two cars here in 1 month due to an accident. The Staff was friendly and overall professional. Financing was quick and easy. Thank you very much.

diamond
7/03/2015

"Very Enjoyable"

My experience was very easy and enjoyable from beginning to end. I was never pressured, and working with Oren was the best car buying experience I had ever had. I would recommend the dealership and my salesman to anyone.

carbuying
7/03/2015

"Right down to business"

While shopping for a used CR-V, I visited 5 dealerships in all. It was a terrible experience for me as most salespersons were always trying to throw numbers at me that did not add up. I have bought several other cars in my past and have experienced first hand some rotten salespeople. I have to say KURT HOLZINGER was a pleasure to work with at Honda in Joliet. I would recommend him to family and friends. I have to also give a thumbs up to Starr Lack. We were the last people at the dealership on a late Wednesday evening and she showed professionalism and most important efficiency while closing the deal. Kudos to her!!

Reviews of Oren Ferguson