Honda of Joliet

Josh Tornabeni

November 15, 2016

"Superior!!!!!"

- LuisBalcita

Stopped by Honda of Joliet today for the first service on my 2016 Honda Civic EX-T and came away very satisfied with the work done. This is not a surprise since this is the 6th Honda we're purchased and serviced at this dealership. This dealership is just superior to others we've been to. If you're in need of a new or used Honda, stop by Honda of Joliet and I'm sure you'll have a pleasant experience like we did. Make sure you ask for Ted Turrisi.

November 11, 2016

"Thank YOU!"

- katie.boehl

I recently purchased an Odyssey and thanks to Shahera and Oren for making this an enjoyable process. We worked out a lot of the details before arriving and everything went very smooth and fast. Having a new baby this was much appreciated as time is hard to find these days. We love our new van and can't thank you both enough for such outstanding service and assistance in making this purchase! - K. Boehl

October 28, 2016

"scheduled main. service"

- col

John was most helpful with my visit. Got right in and he worked with my maint. needs for my Accord. My only disappoints were: not having a courtesy car, and extra wait time for car being brought around from wash (forgot), extra 20 minutes.

Honda of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435