Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

Michelle H. RN
5/27/2016

"Josh to the rescue"

After leaving a 13 hr night shift at the hospital I walked out to my car to find a flat tire. The tow company aired it up and straight to Honda I went. I walked around the sales floor to keep myself awake. Along comes Josh to ask me if I needed help. I said no just trying to stay awake. Next thing I know here comes Josh telling me my car be ready in 20 minutes. It was so appreciated since I had to be up in a few hrs to go back to work. Thank you Josh for going above and beyond and for your kindness. Michelle H. Morris.

Aurelio Alcala
5/26/2016

"Very nice people! "

Overall I liked the service and everything Saul did a great job showing me and telling me a little about the car. The only thing I didn't like was that there was missing paper work so after a couple days later I had the loan agency calling me but over all it was a great experience. They gave me a good deal for my Honda Accord. Definitely recommend you to check it out!

Saul Rodriguez

Dan72
5/23/2016

"Excellent experience for new CR-V"

Just purchased a new crv from Honda of Joliet. I have to say I had a great experience. Lachelle and Josh were both extremely helpful and both no nonsense. I got the car I wanted at a great price without playing the games most dealerships play. Everyone I met at the dealership was extremely helpful and very personable. Came back a few days later to drop off the title to my trade in and Josh even got the car washed again for us!! Highly recommend if looking for a honda A+++

i believe his name was bob who went over the options for the interior protector. Super friendly and very low pressure

JeanniePat
5/21/2016

"Fantastic "

I did most of my research online and was very pleased with all the responses I received. Very fast. When I went into actually look and discuss, everything ended up being exactly as we discussed and even better, they threw in a couple of oil changes. This is the second vehicle I have purchased through this dealership. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks guys. I send my friends there because I really believe you get what you expect there. I dealt with Nelson Caban and Shahera Boyd. Both were Fantastic.

Rod
5/19/2016

"Good deal and helpful employees"

Bought a 2009 Hyundai Elantra that we're happy with. Jen Medina and Nelson Caban were very helpful in lining up test drives, answering our questions, and processing all the paperwork. Would recommend anyone checking out Honda or Joliet. Rod F

Kevin C
5/19/2016

"Above and Beyond my expectations"

I just leased a 2016 Civic EX-L from Honda of Joliet. I could not be happier. I got a great deal and the dealership fought hard to get me better financing then my credit score allowed and made it all seem so simple. Thank you to David Nemanik and Jen Medina for taking care of me and getting me to pick Honda of Joliet over all other dealers in the area. David, my salesman, was friendly, knew his stuff and was not pushy at all. I felt I controlled the process and made the moves while he provided the support to get it all done. Special thanks to Jen Medina for responding to my every email and question timely to help win my business. Also thanks to Starr Lack for a painless and very fast paperwork signing. I would be remiss if I didn't thank Honda for making such a sweet new 2016 Civic. Well done all!

David Nemanik

Jamie M
5/02/2016

"New car purchase"

We came in on Saturday to lease a 2016 Honda Odyssey! Oren Ferguson by far exceeded our expectations from start to finish of purchasing our car! Not only was he exceptional during the purchase, Oren also called to follow up making sure we were happy and seeing if there were any issues. Oren is the reason we have come back 3 times to re-lease our vehicles from Honda of Joliet and we will continue to use him in the future! Our friends and family have also seen Oren, have purchased and feel the same. Oren is a great asset to Honda!

Linda
5/01/2016

"I had a great experience for my first new car! "

Oren was very helpful and wasn't persistent at all!! He gave me a great deal on a car that I fell in love with and I've already recommended him to my friends! My friends are asking me to take them in to meet Oren and work something out. It was definitely a pleasure working with him. :)

Christoefur9
4/30/2016

"The best car buying experience with Nelson and Shahera! "

We are always so well taken care of at Honda of Joliet! Every aspect of our experience is handled so well, with class and respect! Nelson is a super down to earth guy, who I don't even want to call a "salesman". He is that guy when you were growing up that you would want to be friends with. Nelson pays close attention to detail, looks out for you and insures that you are buying exactly what fits your needs. If you get the pleasure of working with Shahera, you will realize that you've been taken care of by nothing less than excellence! She's at the top of her game, and works tirelessly to make sure you get the best deal possible! Starr in finance has the unique ability to set you at ease even during the potentially stressful financial part of buying a car. Her professionalism, and vast knowledge of what she does is instantly apparent. We will continue to be a "Honda" family especially because of these fantastic employees at Honda of Joliet.

Madison,
4/30/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I spent a few days speaking with customer service representative LaChelle Eisnaugle on the phone and throught email. She was always so pleasant and continued to give me daily updates on the car we wanted. We decided to go to another Honda Dealer based on a lower cost. Unfortunately, we had a very bad experience there and they automatically added a package onto the car that we were never told about. This brought the cost to about the same as we would have paid at Joliet Honda. The lack of respect we were shown at Honda City Chicago was horrible. We almost left, however we had driven 2 1/2 hours to Chicago and needed to get back to Madison with a new car. Timing was against us, as we were in a rental since our Pilot Elite we bought 5 months ago was recently hit by another car and totaled. Hindsight is always keener, but for future reference I would definitely contact Honda Joliet again.

Reviews of Oren Ferguson