Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

Jay Parkton
6/26/2015

"Salesperson Conscious of Our Time"

With an infant child and a 10-year-old at home, our family did not have a lot of extra time to spare when car shopping. Our salesperson, Josh Tornabeni, understood that and made our experience as seamless as he could. He was a pleasure to work with, as was Starr Lack (our finance person). We look forward to working with Honda of Joliet in the future.

Honda210
6/25/2015

"OUTSTANDING!! EXCELLENT!! AMAZING!!! TWO THUMBS UP!!"

The Service was Great, Amazing, Wonderful, Outstanding, Superb...etc!!!! Jennifer followed up by giving me a call on an email I had submitted. She set everything up for me to go with my Familia. Everything was perfect from the beginning!!! There was a Lady that greeted us when going inside (I forgot her name) she was very nice & new what she was doing, she made us feel very welcome & comfortable!!!! Patrick our sales man is a very cool dude, very laid back & we didn't feel pressured at any time he answered all our questions, he was Great, he also gave us a call back the following day!! Harvey was also very helpful & worked everything out so that we can leave with our Honda Odyssey & not have to go back the following day (we drove about an hour & 30 minutes to get to Joliet). There was another older man who was very lovely & gave my children lollipops & coloring books. Everyone there was outstanding even the people we didn't get to talk too, everyone seemed very friendly & made us feel at home!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THERE FOR MAKING MY FAMILIES DREAM IN OWNING OUR OWN HONDA ODYSSEY COME TRUE!!! :D GRACIAS!!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK IN A COUPLE OF YEARS & PURCHASE MY NEXT VEHICLE!!!! THANK YOU HONDA OF JOLIET!!!!

Patrick, Harvey, Jennifer

Brit/Brian
6/21/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Oren Ferguson is an excellent sales person as he is very helpful in all aspects of the purchase that I made. This was actually my second new Honda vehicle purchase from Oren and he never lets me down. He is more than a salesman but a true customer service provider he continuously checks in on my family and myself, lastly after I visit any Honda service center he always checks in to make sure I had a pleasurable experience and everything was taken care of. Oren goes above and beyond and I think I will be a Honda customer for life not just because I love my Honda but I also love the fantastic customer service I am continuously given. I would definitely recommend Oren to anyone looking to buy a Honda in this area, and if you live within a decent driving distance it would be worth the extra drive time just to be able to have Oren as your sales person as I actually drove 6 hours to be able to work with him again! Worth every mile!

pabdul8243
6/13/2015

"Excellent Sales Service"

This is our fifth Honda purchase from Honda of Joliet. We had the pleasure of working with Oren Ferguson for the second time. He was very knowledgeable about the new HR-V. We were trading in our CR-V and we weren't sure if we wanted to go with another CR-V or HR-V. Oren listened to our needs and pointed out key features in the HR-V that met those needs. It was a pleasure working with Oren. We look forward to working with him in the future.

Ang0825
6/11/2015

"Amazing service and super happy "

Yesterday I came in to purchase a car. It was the first time I was purchasing a car myself and Honda of Joliet could not have been more helpful. From the minute we pulled up to the time we left everyone was fantastic. We worked with Josh Tornabeni and he was amazing! He made sure I got in the right car and walked me through everything. I could not be happier with the service provided! It is scary and a bit intimidating to buy a car for the first time but Josh made it so comfortable. I will be coming back to upgrade in a few years and will work with Josh. My parents even considering coming in to get a new car from Josh and possibly another one later in the summer. It was a joy to work with Honda of Joliet and with Josh! I am super happy with the service and with my purchase.

BrianN88
6/08/2015

"The best dealership"

I had the best time at this dealership. All of the staff were kind and courteous. My salesman was very informative and listened to everything I had to say about what I wanted. There was no pressure involved in any of the discussions about certain vehicles. These guys were very calm and willing to help me find the best car for me...and I did!!

Jackie
6/08/2015

"Excellent new-car buying experience"

We highly recommend Honda of Joliet for purchase of a new Honda. Our salesperson and the management were very helpful and quick to provide the best price in Chicagoland for our new Odyssey and a fair trade-in exchange.

tennisrach
6/02/2015

"My perfect car, color, and price-discovered here!"

I can't find a single reason why this dealership would not get a 5 star. I started shopping for a pre-certified Honda CRV months ago and found an average selection around the Chicagoland area for a slightly higher price. I was impressed at the extensive inventory though for Honda of Joliet. I was immediately able to select a car I liked based on the color, make/model, and price. My salesman Josh was extremely informative and not pushy in any way. He instructed me to "drive the car like I own it" and allowed me an adequate test-drive time including highway. Everything from the handshake on price to the final signatures in the financial office went well. The only hiccup was an audible noise when I applied the breaks-which they promptly fixed to ensure satisfaction. Our next vehicle will be a Honda Odyssey-and I do not know why I'd go anywhere else to purchase it!

ixball
5/30/2015

"Superb Leasing Experience"

My wife and I enjoyed the entire process of leasing our new Honda Fit car. The exact car we wanted was only available at another, distant dealership. Our salesman, Josh Tornabani, insisted on driving a four hour round trip himself, to bring it to us... outstanding! The finance person, Mike Bryant, worked his magic for hours to approve a fabulous lease price for us! We will definitely recommend Honda of Joliet to everyone we know, and enjoy future service visits with the friendly people we met there.

Mike Bryant

Pattie P.
5/29/2015

"Once again - a pleasant experience!"

I have the utmost respect and confidence in Honda of Joliet and especially with my salesperson, Oren Ferguson. Once again, he assisted me in the purchase of my second Honda from this dealership. He is truly an asset to the entire Honda Corporation and most importantly to Honda of Joliet. Oren is an excellent salesperson/manager. He is professional, patient, knowledgeable, and competent in handling all aspects of the process of purchasing a vehicle - from the moment you walk in to the moment you drive your new vehicle out. I am happy to say that I am and will continue to be associated with this dealership. Hats off to Oren and Honda of Joliet.

Reviews of Oren Ferguson