Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

1,010 Dealership Reviews
Shonna
8/27/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Honda Accord EX-L"

Shahera was excellent and the reason why Honda of Joliet earned my business. I initially made two visits to Honda of Joliet and was entertaining the thought of purchasing a 2016 from another dealer because of the limited selection of inventory left of 2016's. Shahera reached out to me and advised that she could possibly locate the vehicle I was looking to purchase. The same day she was able to secure that the vehicle could be delivered to Honda of Joliet within two days. Shahera is a valuable asset to Honda of Joliet and definitely is the reason for my purchase. I purchased the vehicle I wanted with all of the amenities with no problem. I'm impressed with Shahera's professionalism, customer service skills, prompt responses and follow up during the negotiation and purchase of my 2016 Honda Accord.

Happy honda buyer
8/24/2016

" Looking for a honda this is the place"

Nice people to buy a car from Ted Turris outstanding Easy to work with .The hold team was outstanding Great buy Will be back next 3 years It you are going to buy a car need to check this place out Thank you Ted

Jnasca94
8/22/2016

"Straight forward competitive dealership"

I was in the market for the new civic. They were very friendly, straight forward, and efficient dealership. Ted was very helpful, easygoing and straight forward throughout the process. Oren offered much insight. I had been shopping around for some time and Shahera kept in contact, letting me know they would not be beat. That rang true as I bought my civic this past weekend. I felt great walking out of the dealership that day as I do today with my new civic. Wonderful people and an excellent car buying experience that makes me feel like my civic will be in good hands during service.

Dano of New Lenox
8/13/2016

"What a GREAT buying experiece !!!!"

I just picked up my new 2016 Honda Odyssey yesterday and all I can say is WOW what a pleasant buying experience. I kept holding my breath waiting for the "usual" dealer shenanigans to start but NO, they delivered on their promises. I started my new car search by checking all the various websites and settled on Honda of Joliet. My first contact was with Shahera Boyd, one of their internet reps, who got me their lowest and best price right from the start and it was truly incredible. She then paired me up with Nelson Caban, one of their excellent sales consultants, who showed us the car and walked us through the sales procedure. He was extremely knowledgeable about the product and very patient as we took in all of the features that the Odyssey has to offer. If you're looking for a hassle free buying experience on a really great line of automobiles you owe it to yourself to contact these people at Honda of Joliet !!!

R&G
8/08/2016

"Excellent salesman TED TURRISI."

TED TURRISI was a very big reason we did not go to other dealerships. Ted was very upfront and HONEST with no pressure tactics. Ted really listened and tried to meet our needs offering the most current info available to him for our consideration.

TED TURRISI

SusWlf
7/29/2016

"I LOVE My New 2016 Honda Fit!!!!!!"

I purchased my 2016 Honda Fit from Rob Shepardson and I will say he was the kindest, most helpful salesman of the bunch. Thanks for the comfortable friendly environment during my purchase Rob. I will make sure I refer everyone I know your way!

Chris
6/29/2016

"Service"

Had my 2007 accord serviced on 3/4/2016 service was completed in a timely matter and have had no issues with the repairs performed. Will be coming back again.

Mike

robeerto
6/28/2016

"Honest and Straiht Forward"

If you’re looking for a new Honda start at with Josh Tornabeni (jtonabeni@hondaofjoliet.motosnap.com) at Honda of Joliet. Josh was by far the most informative, straightforward, and most importantly HONEST automobile sales associate I have ever dealt with. Here’s my story if you’re interested: Recently my wife and I decided we needed an automobile that had more room for our growing family and decided to purchase a crossover. After conducting some research, we found that the Honda CR-V was by far head and shoulders above the other autos in its category. Then began the hard part, the shopping. I called and/or emailed four of the nearby Honda dealerships, including Joliet, and received fairly similar quotes on the new CR-V. The Joliet dealer was the lowest, but that’s not even the BEST part of the review. Anyway, I visited three dealerships before going to Joliet to see what kind of an offer I could get on my trade-in, as well as to try and haggle with the sales people to get the best deal I could. What I got at my first dealership was an associate trying to sell me an upgraded model I had repeatedly said I was not interested in. The next dealership gave me offer on a “special” Leadership Program which was incorrectly (dishonestly?) explained to me as long term purchase plan, but as Josh informed me was merely as lease program with a balloon payment. The last dealership I visited prior to heading to Joliet was incredibly unimpressive. I even felt uncomfortable giving them my keys for the trade in appraisal….WHICH I NEVER EVEN RECEIVED ADFTER 75 MINUTES OF WAITING!!! Now the BEST part! Josh Tornabeni (jtonabeni@hondaofjoliet.motosnap.com) I sat down with Josh and explained where I had been and my prior offers and experiences. At this point, I thought the “Leadership Program” was my best bet and Josh thoroughly explained it to me, even bringing his manager over to verify his explanation. Informing him that I was not interested in a lease, Josh worked with me by giving me an offer for my trade in which was MUCH more generous than the previous three dealers and an offer on the new CR-V which was much lower than the other dealer as well. Overall, I was able to do more to get a new crossover with Josh Tornabeni in 15 minutes as I was with the other dealers in 2 days. I have no idea why I went to Joliet last!! So, if you’re in the market for a car, don’t make the same mistake I did. Start with Honda of Joliet and Josh Tornabeni (jtonabeni@hondaofjoliet.motosnap.com). The store is modern and clean, the staff is incredibly informative and honest, and the overall environment is lower pressure and relaxed. Also, Josh personifies what this dealership is all about and was friendly and overall great guy. You’ll have a great car purchasing experience!

ejgruze
6/26/2016

"Great service!"

I have had my CRV serviced here for 16 yrs, and as always, the service was complete, and time was kept to a minimum. 234, 000 miles and still going strong!

Michael Tatera

Charles Henning
6/24/2016

"Very straightforward experience that was for an ac fix"

Came in to fix the ac on my 2007 honda crv. Very straightforward visit and the customer service was good. Will be coming back again if need to be for anything else.

Mike Tatera