Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

1,021 Dealership Reviews
HappyShopper

"Genuine Dealership"

I recently purchased a Honda Pilot from Honda of Joliet. The car buying process is one of my least favorite things due to pushy salespeople and lots of hovering. I was quite pleased with how I was treated at Honda of Joliet. I started out talking with Missy Morrill, who couldn't have been more pleasant and not at all overbearing. She made me feel comfortable and glad with my choice to visit Honda of Joliet. I was then directed to Nelson Caban, who again was a pleasure to work with. He discussed with me what I was looking for and we went ahead from there. Upon getting my Pilot, Nelson walked me through the car's features and began the purchase process. Not once was I overwhelmed with pushy people who seemed to just want my money...I felt that they took the time to listen to what I had to say and genuinely cared. Great place to purchase a vehicle!

Gina Marie A.

"Satisfied Customer "

Recently bought a new Accord and traded in my old 1996 Accord. Oren Ferguson was very professional and very patient with me. He address my concerns and answers all my questions ; he spend time to show me the bells and whistles of the new car as well. Happy to have worked with Oren and will gladly recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

Arun
9/28/2016

"I just bought 2016 crv. It was great exprience work with his"

It was great. I got good price for my crv I cisited honda of aurora. Before coming to joliet.i was not satesfied regarding price with manager. Hear bryan was very helpful in making deal. We fineshed deal in 15 minutes

LoveMyVan
9/21/2016

"Very professional and caring!"

Oren Ferguson is a wonderful salesperson and extremely professional, friendly and very caring to our needs. He is very knowledgeable about the van we purchased and patiently took the time to walk me through all the new technology long after the dealership closed. Was a wonderful experience at Honda of Joliet! Thank you Oren! I love my new van!

ronfeltman
9/15/2016

"Gerald Pastore"

Gerry helped us buy our new Honda Ridgeline, he walked us through all of the options and helped us look through other possible vehicles to see what fit us right, he took the time with us we needed to be sure. There was never any rush or pressure and he even got us the most money back from our trade in... almost double what carmax was going to pay, Carless is more like it. Overall I give Gerry 5 stars as well as Honda of Joliet.

Janowiak
9/08/2016

"New car"

We had a wonderful experience at Honda of Joliet .The costumer service I was shown by JOSH TORNABENI was excellent !! Thank you for new car.

crv, pat2016
9/01/2016

"Awesome and interesting"

John Wise was very professional, friendly and informative about the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. He was quick to know what I wanted to purchase and I felt very much at ease in making my decision when I spotted the vehicle I was to purchase. David Nemanik prepared the necessary papers quickly and he explained the operational procedures so easily that when I drove off with my beautiful Honda CRV, I felt that I owned the vehicle for years. My thanks to both of them because purchase was comfortably done, I enjoyed working with both John Wise and David Nemanik, and I love my Honda CRV. I would definitely return to Honda of Joliet when I am ready to purchase a new vehicle and thank you John Wise and David Nemanik.

David Nemanik

ocatoire
8/31/2016

"Bought my first new car"

The customer service at this location is wonderful! My husband and I had such an amazing experience at this location, from the start to finish. I knew that I wanted a white Honda Pilot, however they did not have this color. Nelson Caban was able to get it for me within a month! I was so happy to wait because it was my first "new" car and my first SUV. I love the car and could not be happier with this car buying experience! Nelson Caban and Starr Lack were so helpful!! My mother in law also came in to look at a car and she raved about Nelson too. She said that he was so professional and that her whole experience was great! Thank you again and I will be recommending this location to anyone I know that wants to buy a car!

ekrivak

"Gerald Pastore "

We had a wonderful experience at Honda Joliet, we had a wonderful salesperson named Gerry help us find the right car for us. He made it easy and hassle free, found us a car that fit our lifestyle and meet our budget and then some, with the money he saved us with trading in our old vehicle for our new one, it was easy to move to the next model up and get all the bells and whistles. 5 stars!

Ashley

"New Car"

All I can say is WOW! The costumer service I was shown by Nelson Caban was outstanding! I would highly recommend Honda Of Joliet for your next car purchase!

1 - 10 of 1,021 results