Honda of Joliet

Josh Tornabeni

Brian Krakowski, Sales Consultant, Honda of Joliet

Brian Krakowski

January 05, 2017

"Excellent buying experience !!"

- Rajesh B

I had a terrific experience working with Justin Magee at Honda Superstore of Joliet to buy a new 2016 Odyssey. He talked me through the options carefully, explained the offers available, gave me best price, and made the whole process pretty painless. I did a lot of research in advance, and came in knowing what I wanted and what a fair price range would be. I felt respected and well treated, and even enjoyed the experience. After I purchased the car, he spent time helping me learn all the new features, setting up my preferences and followed up with phone calls answering my questions. We toured the service area and he went over my options there. The service people were great about installing some additional packages I wanted. He was great to work with and not once pushed on what they think I should buy. I would recommend EVERYONE to go to Justin Magee for their new Honda. He and the rest of the staff were helpful, friendly, and efficient and wanted me to be happy. Justin Magee and team is Awesome !!

December 31, 2016

"Ted Turrisi is great!"

- TacoTaco72

Dealt with Ted Turrisi when purchasing our 2016 preowned Honda Pilot. Ted is easy to deal with and professional every step of the way. I recommend Ted for future purchases. Good experience here!

December 30, 2016

"Purchase of new CRV"

- G Canela

Rich was professional and courteous throughout the process, walking us through financials, warranties, follow-ups, and techno set-ups. Great experience - thank you Rich & Starr!

Honda of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435