Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

yari
3/28/2015

"great"

I was looking for a used car with low mileage Saw a car online inquired about it and got a quick respond back , and started my financial arrangements done before getting to the show room , and once I meet the sales person he answered all my question and concerns .he was also great with my son :)

Meg1
3/25/2015

"Very happy with my new honda"

I am very happy with my experience with Honda of Joliet. Oren was wonderful to work with and made everything so easy with no complications or pressure. I am planning to continue to purchase my cars thru him (although hopefully not for a long time!! :) I love my new CRV!!

Amanda1
3/07/2015

"it was wonderful! "

As soon as i walk in the door josh was very nice and was ready to show me the cars. Josh also help me decide the best car for me and i really appreciate that !

Rayjr96
3/03/2015

"Without a doubt the best experience I've ever had!"

from start to finish I was treated well beyond my expectations, everyone was professional and transparent. I will never go anywhere else, ever! I can not boast to much about this store. You will not find better people or a better price. Bravo! My Finance agent was also excellent, i forgot his name.

Missy Morrell

Naynay1211
3/03/2015

"Great place to do business with!"

Just wanted to share our experience at Honda of Joliet! Very happy to have found this dealer having the used car we were looking for. Kurt Holzinger was a great sales person and told us like it is and definitely not like those other car salesmen! Loved his personality and knowledge of the 2005 Honda Pilot we had purchased. We never got the run-a-around like you would get from someone just out for a sale. Kurt was patient with us and informed us fully on this vehicle we were very eager to get. Made our 3 hours spent there with our 2 kids quite pleasant and worth while. So I thank you Kurt for your honesty and great attitude with purchasing our new family vehicle that we just love. I would HIGHLY recommend Honda of Joliet and especially Kurt Holzinger to purchase your new or used vehicle!

kathy

"Great experience !"

I have owned a Honda since 2005,my first. I had such good luck with this crv for 10 yrs. My new car is also a crv, but it is a 2015. I hope my luck is the same with this one. the people I delt with, Oren & Shahera where great, they where very accommodating. There was no pressure at all reguarding the sale. They answered every question I had,and with no pushy sales pitches to drive you up a wall. Oren showed me all of the new colors I have to choose from so I could make my new choice. He even helped me set up & operate all the new devices (clock, Radio & blue tooth for my phone, he was great. This was one of the best experiences I have had when buying a new car.

nuzeman

"VERY HAPPY customer"

I wanted to take a minute to say a few words about my recent experience with Honda of Joliet. I just purchased a 2015 Accord Sedan Ex V6 leather navigation. I did lots of research and shopped around for the best price. I had quotes from at least 5 Honda dealerships in the Chicagoland area. Honda of Joliet went above and beyond in my case. Kurt Holzinger was the most pleasant straight forward, honest salesman I've ever dealt with. I can't say enough good things about him and how he treated us. The entire process was flawless. I don't usually feel compelled to say nice things about the car buying experience, but in this case I am very satisfied..I looked around at other dealers to compare and what I found is that the largest volume dealer in the midwest up the road in Aurora could not compete on the price Joliet gave me. You would think the biggest dealer would be able to beat anyone,but in this case not even close..My good friend also got the best price from Honda of Joliet on his 2010 Pilot. In my particular case the car buying experience was flawless, so give these guys a chance and go see Kurt Holzinger.

Abby
3/01/2015

"Best sales man ever !"

I went In to honda not very sure on what kind of car I wanted, but luckily josh was very helpful and very kind he showed me a few cars and a few colors. The whole time I was in honda josh wasn't rude once, even though I was very indecisive. By the end of the day I left with the most perfect car ever for me all thanks to josh !

MBigger7
3/01/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

I recently purchased my first new car in about 12 years, and my very first Honda. I have always dreaded purchasing a vehicle because of strong sales pitches, gimmicks, etc, but my experience at Honda of Joliet was a very pleasant surprise! It was actually enjoyable! Nancy Castro in internet sales was my first contact with the dealership and she couldn't have been nicer. I explained what I was looking for and she immediately gave me a list of the vehicles that matched, and gave me the exact price I would pay, amazing! This helped me budget my money and know beforehand what I could expect to spend. My salesman was Josh Tornabeni and he could not have been more wonderful! He walked me through the entire process ,let me make my own decisions, but gave advice when needed, and processed everything very efficiently. Everything went so smoothly, I was out of the door in no time with my new vehicle! At the very end, Josh sat in the car with me and set up my whole phone system. ( I am not too tech savvy) I did not ask him to do this, he just did it, and what a nice touch ,gave me one less thing to do when I got home! You can tell he is a former Marine! Thanks Josh! And best of all, I absolutely love my new Honda FIT! Thanks again, Michele Bigger

Nancy Castro

Lesle
2/27/2015

"Excellent experience"

I have owned a Honda since 1981. I bought my last Honda from Honda of Joliet in 2003 and found the sales and service department to be great. I have since then moved close to the Honda dealer in Orland Park so I started my search there. I knew more about the Civic than the salesperson who kept going to ask someone else the answers to my questions. When I got home I had an email from Dominick Cerino with an offer much less than at the Orland store which still was hemming and hawing about the bottom line price. I called and spoke with Dominick who got me a salesman named Kurt who answered my questions and set up an appointment convienent to me. When I arrived I was greeted by Josh Tornabeni who took over my appointment as Kurt was busy with another person and didn't want me to have to wait. I can't say enough good things about Kurt he took me for a test drive, answered all my questions, apraised my old car and explained all of the excessories and line by line of the contract. I did not have my check book with me and Kurt ended up coming and picking up my check so I didn't have to come back. Kurt showed me around the service area and where I will be bringing my car in, he also introduced me to the service manager who welcomed me to the Honda family. This is where you should buy your next Honda they go out of their way to make you feel at home. There is no game playing here I knew the price of my car before I even came into the dealer. I highly recommend this dealer and especially Josh Tornabeni who took his time, answered all my questions and went the extra miles that is so often lacking these days. I couldn't be happier with my new car and my new dealer!

Reviews of Josh Tornabeni