Honda of Joliet

BDC Manager

February 23, 2017

"Airbag recall"

- MikeC

I took my Ridgeline in for the airbag recall. The service manager Mark was the one who greeted me and handled my paperwork. I was in and out quick. The had the repair done sooner than promised and they let me use a loaner free of charge. All in all very pleasant and easy to deal with. I normally service my Honda's with a smaller independent shop but I will use Honda of Joliet again.

February 11, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Jeffrey Adams

We made an appointment to see a few crs and got there early. We welcomed right away and offered something to drink while waiting for our salesman. Gerry Pastore is the best. There is no pressure and he actually cares about helping his customers.

February 11, 2017

"Great deal!"

- SmittyF

Rich Ponulak was great. Best deal in Chicagoland. No hassle no pressure no games. Great experience. John the sales manager reaponsive and accommodating Thanks very much!

Honda of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435