Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

Ambrosia
2/07/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

What a wonderful and easy process this was. We went to the dealership looking at cars for our 16 year old. This was an emotional purchase to begin with being such a huge milestone in our lives and our son's. we wanted something that we felt would be safe and reliable and with so many options out there, making a decision was not easy. We visited over 10 dealerships and never felt comfortable until we came here. Josh was understanding of everything we wanted and guided us through the process. We never felt pressured in any way and that helped make the decision easy. From the time we walked in the door we felt like he was on our side and willing to help us find the perfect car for our son. I have already and will continue to tell everyone about our experience here. Thank you again Josh for making this process for us enjoyable and easy.

Gary
2/02/2016

"Helpful, fast and no pressure"

David Nemanik was a lot of help picking my cr-v out , we looked at ex first and we liked it. Told David we were just looking and we would get back to him, he said ok and he would call us in the middle of the week. When he called i told him we check out a few other places and that we had prices for cr-v exl . He beat the other prices and we sign papers on Saturday. Been driving for a week and really liking the car.

David Nemanik, Robert Anderson

brian
2/02/2016

"So helpful and nice"

Shahera Boyd was the internet sales person whom I spoke with about my 2011 BMW. She was awesome with her knowledge of car and even with the warranty questions I had. If she didn't have the answer she found it for me And always called me back. She even worked on the price for me and honored it...not just to get me into the dealership either. So glad I spoke with her. Any time I look for a new or used vehicle I always check out Honda of Joliet first and ask for her!!!!

employee no longer there.

Kimfitz3
2/01/2016

"Quick and effortless"

Oren was a huge help...everything was done via email so that the actual lease exchange was able to be done quick and effortlessly. Oren (and Bob Anderson) extremely personable and helpful. It was also the first time that we received the color we asked for. He could have told us what we wanted wouldn't be available so that the sale was rushed but he waited patiently to get us exactly what we asked for in the way of model, color, specifics. Another great experience with Honda!

Robert Anderson (delivery of vehicle)

JGE 2000
2/01/2016

"No pressure great experience!"

The sales team is (A) plus. No pressure only concern for what our family was seeking to purchase. They delivered! Ted Turrisi. Shahera Boyde. And Harvey Suga did not push issue upon us. Their knowledge of the vehicle especially Ted and we were comfortable dealing with him. I believe he loves his work and is confident in the quality vehicles Honda offers. Overall our experience will put Honda vehicles first on our list of choices for vehicles in the future! I highly recommend the Honda of Joliet Dealership!

Freedomfighter23
1/28/2016

"Honda of Joilet will take care of you!!!"

Don is the best salesman on the team! Very honest and looking out for your best interest. I had a great experience at this dealership, Even though it was on it's busiest day, The Honda Team did their best to make the transaction quickly and swiftly as possible. Don is great company, provided us with what we needed and will definitely make my next purchase from this dealership. Thank you Honda of Joilet!

Traci D
1/27/2016

"Sales experience "

Shahera, Oren, and Jacques were all wonderful. They made the experience painless. Oren was very thorough with the whole process, and very patient with me. Even before I visited the dealership Shahera was always in touch with me over the phone, and made sure I had my questions answered. Buying a new car can be stressful, but they made it easier for me.

cju483
1/27/2016

"Accord Owner"

I had the worst experience with Nissan at St. Charles because they were incompetent with their work and knowledge. Also, they were not honest with me at all. On top of that, Nissan at St. Charles are scam artists. Ever since that incident, I have trouble trusting all car salesperson. Anyway, I have read reviews about this dealership on this site . And, they have 4.8 out of 5 stars, which caught my attention. One of the reviewers is in the same boat as me in terms of bad credit. So, she did mention about her experience with Josh Tornabeni. Let me say that Josh is extremely thorough with his knowledge and care about his customers’ satisfaction. If he says he will put you in a car that you want, he will. Josh is a type of person who will keep his word. No doubt about it. On top of that, he will be straight forward with you and not waste any of your time. Also, Josh always made me feel extremely comfortable and helped me ease my mind because he wants me to feel a part of their family, which I like. Now, I am able to trust him because he was more than 100% honest with me and straight forward. I will be more happy to recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks to him, I finally have a vehicle that I always wanted, which is a brand new Honda Accord.

Roland
1/21/2016

"Repair service is not greatest"

I would like to share my experience about repair service at Honda of Joliet. Bought used 07 Honda Civic EX expecting years of trouble free service from car. Got nasty surprise few months later when coolant started to leak from the engine. Dropped car at the Honda of Joliet for inspection and day later received bad news that engine block is cracked but there`s recall from Honda for cracked engine blocks and it won’t cost me anything. It took longer to tear everything apart and put together than estimated, so they gave us loaner car in the middle of repair and few weeks later we received our car back. By this point can’t complain about service-everything was OK. Next morning when driving I got surprised that all steering wheel controls are gone. No cruise, no volume control etc. In addition when driving the car I could hear flapping, rattling noises from front right side. I brought car back to dealership and brought my concerns to service clerk. Left it for inspection and later received call from dealership. Clock spring wires were broken during repair by their technician and they will fix it at no cost. For flapping noise they told it’s a rubber stop on the hood and they adjusted it. Day later got my car back. Steering wheel controls working but flapping noise follows me wherever I go. Put my car on jack and found out right side plastic shield under engine and bumper cover was not attached to the frame correctly. I also noticed grease squeezing out from axle CV boot. Brought my car back to dealership again, asked to put car on the lift and pinpointed my findings. They reattached plastic shields correctly and offered free repair on the CV boot if I pay for part. As axles had to be removed during engine repairs I refused to pay for anything. This is when good Honda of Joliet service nosedived to the bottom and sparks started to fly between me and service manager. I brought my point that they didn’t ever bother to check underneath for parts they removed and reinstalled during engine repair. I explained manager that for the boot I will try to call Honda Corporate as it was damaged during previous repair. Response from the manager was priceless-we are so great dealership with great star ratings that I don’t care what you think. He said that he did not care that it was my second come back, that I showed his mechanic what’s wrong and he offered me phone number for Honda’s main office. Honda Corporate told me, that Honda of Joliet is independent dealership and they can’t force them to replace or do anything. This is not the first time when I fixed my car at this location and had to come back because something was not done properly, however this time I was very disappointed by how they do not care. In addition, other day I received call from Honda, for satisfactory survey. Lady on the other end was very surprised when I told that my last visit was not what I expected.

Dan

Standp
1/21/2016

"Good Job"

I had an easy transaction and good detailed assistance by the sales agent. me and my wife with the help of the sales agent were at ease in any manner to make our purchase. Also, my contact with the Customer Care agent was really helpful and ease me throught my options to getting what my family is looking for and found just the right one for us. even thou i have to bring it back for some minor fix i know the staff will do a great job. I appriciate our time and experience with the staffs that help us. Thanks

Reviews of Oren Ferguson