Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

1,004 Dealership Reviews
Chris
6/29/2016

"Service"

Had my 2007 accord serviced on 3/4/2016 service was completed in a timely matter and have had no issues with the repairs performed. Will be coming back again.

Mike

robeerto
6/28/2016

"Honest and Straiht Forward"

If you’re looking for a new Honda start at with Josh Tornabeni (jtonabeni@hondaofjoliet.motosnap.com) at Honda of Joliet. Josh was by far the most informative, straightforward, and most importantly HONEST automobile sales associate I have ever dealt with. Here’s my story if you’re interested: Recently my wife and I decided we needed an automobile that had more room for our growing family and decided to purchase a crossover. After conducting some research, we found that the Honda CR-V was by far head and shoulders above the other autos in its category. Then began the hard part, the shopping. I called and/or emailed four of the nearby Honda dealerships, including Joliet, and received fairly similar quotes on the new CR-V. The Joliet dealer was the lowest, but that’s not even the BEST part of the review. Anyway, I visited three dealerships before going to Joliet to see what kind of an offer I could get on my trade-in, as well as to try and haggle with the sales people to get the best deal I could. What I got at my first dealership was an associate trying to sell me an upgraded model I had repeatedly said I was not interested in. The next dealership gave me offer on a “special” Leadership Program which was incorrectly (dishonestly?) explained to me as long term purchase plan, but as Josh informed me was merely as lease program with a balloon payment. The last dealership I visited prior to heading to Joliet was incredibly unimpressive. I even felt uncomfortable giving them my keys for the trade in appraisal….WHICH I NEVER EVEN RECEIVED ADFTER 75 MINUTES OF WAITING!!! Now the BEST part! Josh Tornabeni (jtonabeni@hondaofjoliet.motosnap.com) I sat down with Josh and explained where I had been and my prior offers and experiences. At this point, I thought the “Leadership Program” was my best bet and Josh thoroughly explained it to me, even bringing his manager over to verify his explanation. Informing him that I was not interested in a lease, Josh worked with me by giving me an offer for my trade in which was MUCH more generous than the previous three dealers and an offer on the new CR-V which was much lower than the other dealer as well. Overall, I was able to do more to get a new crossover with Josh Tornabeni in 15 minutes as I was with the other dealers in 2 days. I have no idea why I went to Joliet last!! So, if you’re in the market for a car, don’t make the same mistake I did. Start with Honda of Joliet and Josh Tornabeni (jtonabeni@hondaofjoliet.motosnap.com). The store is modern and clean, the staff is incredibly informative and honest, and the overall environment is lower pressure and relaxed. Also, Josh personifies what this dealership is all about and was friendly and overall great guy. You’ll have a great car purchasing experience!

ejgruze
6/26/2016

"Great service!"

I have had my CRV serviced here for 16 yrs, and as always, the service was complete, and time was kept to a minimum. 234, 000 miles and still going strong!

Michael Tatera

Charles Henning
6/24/2016

"Very straightforward experience that was for an ac fix"

Came in to fix the ac on my 2007 honda crv. Very straightforward visit and the customer service was good. Will be coming back again if need to be for anything else.

Ryan C McDonald
6/22/2016

"Not too shabby"

Well, although I don't think offering a 10% discount on service in return for a review is the most ethical thing to do, my experience at Honda of Joliet was pretty good. I don't typically go to dealerships for service due to the usually higher labor rates, but in this case, they quoted about the same as the local shops. Staff was VERY polite. They tried working the price a bit, but can only do as much as Honda let them. Having a loaner car was very convenient.

Michael Tatera

sellsalot123
6/21/2016

"LOVE MY NEW PILOT"

Just purchased a 2016 Pilot. The transaction was super easy. I started online with Jennifer and she directed me to Brian/ Brian was wonderful to work with and got me into my Pilot very quickly. I would recommend this dealership and Brian to my friends and family.

ReyesI
6/18/2016

"Great!"

I have been coming to Honda of Joliet for over 10 years and have always been satisfied with the staff and customer service I have received.

Mandyl
6/18/2016

"Best Service Ever!!!!"

Honda of Joliet staff provides great service in a timely manner. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The service consultants always go over what to expect at my next maintenance visit.

KEB
6/17/2016

"First trip to maintenance/repair"

Mike Tatera's attention to my car and me made me leave with a smile and a good start to my day. He took his time to walk out to my car and answer a question on a feature of my car without making me feel silly for asking. We swapped stories on our Odyssey's, which made me feel stronger that this was a good purchase. Thanks, Mike.

julieb24
6/16/2016

"Lack of Knowledge"

Service took an extended amount of time to complete. Granted, it was a big job (blown head gasket), but it took a long time for them to figure out the problem. Then, after repairing the head gasket and camshaft, they could not figure out how to start the car due to an aftermarket remote start. My husband was able to look up the instructions to reprogram it online and sent Mike T. the info via email. Mike could not find it himself! After all this the remote start, which functioned fine prior to service, is now disabled - not by my request! I am very disappointed with the overall lack of knowledge of the service team and their failure to want to win my future business by ensuring the function of the remote start. I am just going to live without remote start for now, because I will never take a vehicle to Honda of Joliet again!

1 - 10 of 1,004 results