Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

kdale55
4/28/2016

"Fantastic buying experience"

This was a very positive buying experience. All questions answered in a timely manner. Would most definitely do business with them again. Very pleasant. Thanks!

Justin Magee

Irish189
4/27/2016

"Oren Ferguson"

We went in looking for a CRV and were a bit away from the office/showroom area. It didn't take long for this gentleman to come walking out toward us to see if we'd been helped. I'm glad it was Oren, because it was an introduction to a man who took us through what is usually the dreaded experience, that is buying a car. He gave us time alone to discuss what we were thinking, and there was never any pressure whatsoever. Long story short, if you're looking for a great car and an equal guide through the process, this is the guy to go in and speak with. Notice I didn't call Oren a salesman, because I didn't feel like he treated us like one. We'd definitely go back, and ask for him. Thanks again sir.

Star and Bob Anderson (?)

Roger11
4/18/2016

"Impressed first time customer"

This was my first experience at Honda of Joliet. I have worked with a number of dealerships, but this was a pleasant surprise. Jen, LaChelle, Ted Turrisi, Harvey - all very friendly, professional and helpful. First vehicle I looked at, we ended up buying. Ted was very knowledgeable. Although I don't yet have a lot of experience with this dealer and service dept., they appear to place an emphasis on customer experience, and so far I have been very impressed.

kstoltz1979
4/15/2016

"Great experience! "

Had a great experience with Missy and Brian. Both were great to deal with in buying my leased car. I would highly recommend them and will go there for my next car purchase.

Amazingly Happy!!
4/10/2016

"Amazing!!"

I previously purchased my 2004 Honda Civic at Honda of Joilet flawlessly. I went back to purchase my 2016 Honda Civic for the same reason. I had a great salesmen, Oren Ferguson, who I will refer everyone that I know to him. The customer service, curtousy and respect that I've received has been outstanding!! I don't think I will ever purchase another car anywhere else! Thank you for always making this customer believe and trust in you and Honda of Joliet!!

Josh helped close the deal in Oren's absence

Tom Mc
4/06/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

Did my research over the weekend,(dealerships closed in Illinois on Sunday's by law).as this was my first Honda. Sent email message on Sunday and.Shahara followed up on Monday morning. I agreed to visit the dealership that evening. Worked with David Neminic, Sales, who was able to process the purchase in just over 2 hours. Starr in Finance was very fast and efficient. The whole experience was extremely fast and friendly. I will definitely be telling friends and family about this VERY pleasant, NO pressure buying relationship.

David Neminic

traveling junkie
4/04/2016

"This is my 2nd car thru Oren Ferguson! Top notch"

I came into the store w/out an appointment and Oren took care of me in no time. Very friendly individual as was Shahera. Highly recommend them!

MsMonicaa
4/04/2016

"Shahera Boyd & Nelson Caban A+++++"

Shahera Boyd and Nelson Caban made the entire car buying process seamless. I know this was my first new caring buying experience that didn't take hours or haggling over "you said". They did exactly as I was told by Shahera over the phone, nothing changed once I arrived. The paper work and approval were waiting for my final decision; which made the experience stress free and fast.

connie
4/04/2016

"Truly willing to go above & beyond!"

I was in the market for a new CRZ and was working with Oren Ferguson at Honda in Joliet. The car was not available at the Joliet dealership and Oren went above and beyond to help me find the exact CRZ I wanted. So above and beyond that even though I didn't end up buying the car from him, he still offered to assist and give me advice on how to purchase the car from another dealership! He also offered to have me bring the car to him after I purchased it and he'd tell me give me instructions on the car and it's features. Truly a great experience! I would recommend Oren and the Joliet Honda dealership to anyone and will be servicing my car there for many years to come!

Vanajams630
4/02/2016

"Always love a helper "

My experience at Honda of Joliet was nothing but pleasant. Shahera Boyd was very helpful in answering my questions. I didn't feel like she was just telling me what I wanted to hear but actually cared about my wants and concerns. I will definitely be referring other people online to Shahera.

Reviews of Oren Ferguson