Honda of Joliet

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda of Joliet
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

"A 5 star performance!"

Ted, our Sales Consultant was outstanding from start to finish! When the truck we came to look at was out for some work he took us to the outside location to see and test drive the vehicle. The dealership and Ted especially made the buying experience seem enjoyable. We are very happy with the truck we purchased from Honda of Joliet. The entire staff was professional and helpful throughout the process. We would highly recommend Honda of Joliet to anyone we knew that was looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

"Above and Beyond"

As a young woman, buying a car for the first time, all on my own (no help from anyone) Oren made the whole experience pleasant. There wasn't any pressure on his part whatsoever. He was very knowledgeable on everything I asked. He truly went above and beyond what I expected. Staying late and coming in on his day off to make sure I was able to get the car I wanted. Suzanne helped me get the financing I needed and worked very hard to get it done.., I will highly recommend Oren to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle and Suzanne to help with the financing.. They were awesome to work with!

"A seamless experience"

Everyone that I dealt with was very friendly at this dealership, especially compared to other dealerships. My salesman was Josh Tornabeni who was awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend that you seek him out upon arriving here. Josh was very knowledgeable regarding the specific vehicle that I was interested in and did everything throughout the purchase in a timely, friendly and honest manner. I can definitely say that I would recommend this dealership as well as return for my next car.

""Applause! Applause! Applause!"

Josh, my sales guy was great! He made my car buying experience very smooth and easy. No hassles, No pressures, No worries. The car listed on its website was exactly what I saw in the showroom. Pictures were sharp, description of the vehicle was accurate and a carfax was provided. This is the BEST car buying experience ever..... I highly recommend this dealership, the staff is awesome. You will not be disappointed. I will be back for my next car!! Thanks Josh

"Outstanding"

Oren made our car buying experience so very easy. Worked with us on the price and was so knowledgeable about everything we needed to know. He even went above and beyond to get the car to us personally. He is truly a Gem. I would recommend Oren to everyone I know looking to purchase a car. Dan was also very helpful with us. These two gentlemen were a pleasure to do business with. Iggy and Mike Panepinto

"Nice and smooth"

Kurt was a friendly sales person, not rushing me to make a decision. I came in with a clear picture of what I wanted and that is what I got at the end.

"Perfect"

Exceptional Service. Got exactly what I wanted for my used civic Si. Was able to get into a brand new civic Si the same day. Easiest car buying process I've ever had.

"Great overall experience!!!"

Tim and Oren were great, very knowledgable and prepared to make the car buying experience easy. Willing to work on finding a price that worked for my budget.Would recommend Tim and Oren to anyone looking for a good deal.

"Salesmen and Servicemen"

From the start, Kurt Holzinger was very upfront. I took a test drive of two different vehicles and I couldn't make up my mind. Kurt worked both cars up so I could see the difference and I ended up buying the Accord. Suzanne didn't pressure me to add things I didn't want and I thank her for that. Today I brought my car in for the owe me and John took good care of me.

"Pleasant Experience"

Salesperson Brian was pleasant and friendly, No high pressure tactics. Price negotiations were efficient and we settled on a fair price for the car. At delivery, Brian synchronized our phones to the car and provided a good demonstration of the electronic systems. We has been quoted a $500 loyalty discount. When we went to finalize the deal, we were told that the discount was only available if financing the car. Without even asking, they took the $500 off the sale price of the car with no hassle.

Oren Ferguson