Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

Frankie K
4/22/2015

"Fair Price..minimal hassel...freindly salesman!"

After 12 years and 200K miles I needed a new car. Like most anyone who is interested in purchasing a new vehicle, the thought of haggling with a sales person only to have numbers move far from your price point, to then have the salesman “talk to their manager” until you scream “uncle" ranks up there with getting a root canal at the dentist. This was NOT the experience I had at Honda of Joliet with Nelson, Nancy and Tim, the Sales team I worked with. First, a great deal of the initial negotiation was done on-line, which I LOVED. When I arrived, the car I wanted was sold, which began me having PTSD flashbacks of being force sold a car at a higher price, I wasn’t interested in. Instead I was offered a car with more features within the price range I was willing to pay to make up for the other car being sold. I was also offered a very fair trade-in price for the vehicle with the mileage I described above. Nancy, Nelson and Tim were great to deal with and I think I received a good deal, with ZERO sales pressure for add-in sales. Yet, the dealership made their sale as well. Car buying is a process and you have to be realistic in that the dealer will need to make their profit as well. That's why they are in sales. That said, they worked to make sure they did it within my price range. Nelson and Nancy both followed up with me as well a couple of days later to see how I liked my new car and to ensure I was satisfied with taking my second choice. They felt like normal people who understand your concerns and issues working with you, not exclusively for them. Tim introduced himself but widely let Nelson handle the sale,which I appreciated as it avoided the "gang-up" feeling which I had when I bought my last car. at another dealer. That’s truly all you can ask for. Finally, I did not walk out of the dealership until almost 10:45 PM, well after they closed and Tim and Nelson were waiting as I left finance to thank me for my purchase. Nelson, who was obviously tired, sat in the car with me to ensure I understood the cars basic features. As my last car was over 12 years old, "basic" has come a long way. Thanks for your patience dude. High 5 Nelson…and good luck with your lab. Nancy…don’t overfeed the fish! Or you will have to adopt your son a dog.

Puckjim
4/22/2015

"Happy Returning Customer"

Answered all of our questions and kept us informed during the sales process. Would absolutely buy from them again as they really treat you with respect and like you are part of a family.

Bobbie
4/17/2015

""Thanks Guys""

Levi & Ted were awesome and caring. Would recommend the dealership, however; not the purchase of the 2015 CR-V due to terrible vibration issues. They went above and beyond to help me with the vibration issues that can only be resolved by Honda Corporate.

cozz005
4/11/2015

"Mr. Oren"

Oren was taking care of me and was very helpful. He was not pushy at all, instead he was straight forward, very polite, and his attitude was A+!!! I had went to other dealerships, but they did not compare at all to Honda of Joliet. I will recommend Mr. Oren to anyone and everyone I come across. Thank you very much for your excellent service, I am satisfied to the highest point!

Mike
4/10/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience "

Oren is the man! He and the Honda of Joliet Staff made the car buying experience painless and actually enjoyable. He even came in on his day off to complete the sale the day the car was delivered to the dealership! Talk about customer service!! If you are looking to buy a car, make sure you ask for Oren.

lauren23
4/09/2015

"kurt was excellent "

Kurt was great and very helpful. Made everything very easy for me. Not to mention very quick!! I'm very very happy with my purchase

Tony 2012 accord
4/08/2015

"Pleasant experience"

Great working with Oren. He was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Honda of Joliet, my wife drives a 2011 Element. I Would recommend family and friends to the dealership and Oren in particular! Anthony 2012 Honda Accord

Cloud1134
4/06/2015

"No hassle environment "

It was my second time buying a car, I was burned before so I was cautious, but Oren made everything easy and fun. The whole place was well kept and everyone was polite and knowledgeable. I will go back here for all future car buying.

Halw
3/31/2015

"Treated with respect and consideration"

We came into the dealer with questions about leasing versus buying. Oren patiently explained the options and helped us to make the decision that was best for us. We are pleased with the experience. Working with Oren was stress free. We will recommend this dealer and Oren. All employees we came in contact with were friendly, helpful and professional.

Leal420
3/31/2015

"Im very happy with the honda I purchase."

Im am very happy with my experience with honda of joliet. Mr. Oren ferguson was wonderful to work with and made everything easy with no complications or pressure. Oren furguson is a excellent car dealership employee, keep up the awsome work Oren. And thank you for helping me find my honda car. I will recommend friends and family to go to honda of joliet, And to go to Mr. Oren ferguson for dealership services and help for your next future car. Thank you Mr. ferguson see you in the near future. Excellent 5 STARS

Reviews of Josh Tornabeni