Honda of Joliet

Honda of Joliet

Call
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

mn164
12/13/2014

"Fast, Efficient Service"

I was looking for a preowned Accord . I stopped in because I saw two possibilities on the internet. I never expected to purchase a car the day that I went to Honda of Joliet, but the price was right and Kurt Holzinger was very helpful and explained the features of the car in detail. I have purchased cars before and have always dreaded the experience. I have felt pressured by sales staff, but this was not the case at Joliet. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new or preowned Honda. ( I should also say that Mr. Ferguson, the Manager ,even waited on me when staff was busy!)

Desibenz
12/08/2014

"Last-minute purchase"

I started off my Saturday morning searching for a car and visiting three dealerships before going to Honda of Joliet,I reach there pretty late it was around 5:45pm and they close at 5:30pm but they still took care of me right away the guy was about to go home but he took his coat off and he said how can I help you? his name was Nelson Cabana and we proceeded with my purchase, it was a pleasant experience and I was out of there in no time with the car I wanted Nelson knows his stuff he didn't waste no time no hassles no bargaining no back-and-forth negotiations I gave them a price that I wanted to pay and excepted it. The Gentlemen from the finance department gave me great amount of respect which I really appreciate it and took care of me in a timely and efficient manner all while giving me great respect I highly recommend this dealership and I will be going there in the future for all my vehicle needs. Last but not least I know the manager Tim Gehr and he is the guy he makes things happen. In fact all the managers are great people they make sure you walk out of there happy and completely satisfied go there and buy a car you won't regret it.

User815228
12/02/2014

"Ted Turrisi is the guy to go to"

My wife and I had been looking for a new family vehicle and we stopped in to Honda Joliet late on a Friday night. We were greeted by Ted Turrisi and and told him we were looking for a Honda Accord we saw posted on the internet. He checked the lot to see if they had it and unfortunately they did not because it was taken to get detailed but he assured us that he would call us on Saturday to let us know when it was back and we could take a look at it and test drive it. He offered to let us drive another Accord so we could at least get a feel for the car and we did. The car drove smooth and was pretty nice. Ted called us around 4pm Saturday afternoon and told us the Accord we wanted to look at was back and we could come in to look at it. We arrived at the dealership around 4:30 pm and they were closing at 5:30 but we were never rushed. Ted took his time with us and explained everything and made us feel very comfortable. The car was a great deal and we wanted to see what we could get for our trade in. We were offered a decent trade in value and then after looking at some other dealerships and pricing around we asked if we could get the car for what we had researched and he was able to make that happen. We decided to go ahead and move forward with the deal. Ted never pressured us like a pushy salesman, he was very upfront, honest and thorough. He helped us out and was a real guy. Never came across as rushed to get out of there or hurry up lets get this done because its Saturday night and I want to get home. We were at the dealership for about three hours total and drove off the lot with the new car. The finance department was good too. Guys were very nice and helpful. They told us we were getting two keys with the car and we only received one so we are following up on that but other than that it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend Ted Turissi and Honda Joliet.

Ted Turissi

Lauren Kijowski
11/23/2014

"My first brand new car"

This was my first time buying a brand new car. Everyone made the experience easy and less stressful. Josh was awesome to work with and very helpful. He made sure I was getting everything I wanted without making me feel overwhelmed with all the options. He went above and beyond to find different colors of the car I wanted to make sure I saw everything I wanted to. Josh never rushed me with making a decision. His main concern was making sure I did not settle on a car. Oren also was very willing to help as well and made sure the experience was a good one. I would absolutely recommend this specific dealership to others. The process was painless and easy. I was very happy with my visit and I am very glad that I chose to purchase a Honda.

Luewilla
11/17/2014

"Worth the drive to Joliet! Superb customer service!"

Kurt Holzinger was great! From the beginning when I called about the Honda Crosstour that I saw online, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Kurt was friendly, thorough and responded to my many questions over the phone quickly. He gave me the information that I needed to know in order to make an informed buying decision and I immediately made an appointment with him for the next day. When I arrived, I was greeted in a friendly manner and guided over to Kurt. Kurt made my visit to the dealership simple, easy and pleasurable! He patiently walked me through all of the details of my vehicle and paid close attention to my concerns. Kurt even took the time to help my daughter when she had questions about car sales for her college class presentation! He NEVER made either of us feel rushed or unimportant. This was my 3rd Honda buying experience, yet by far the best! I have already told friends about this dealership and about Kurt! I would DEFINITELY go there again to purchase another Honda!

fnamowicz

"Professional and courteous"

Highly recommend Josh . No pressure or gimmicks just straight forward business. I have dealt with Josh on 3 previous new Hondas since 2003 and will buy from him in the future.

akwasigroch

"5/5 Stars for TED!"

I walked in not knowing what to expect. I was greeted by Ted Turrisi. Not only was he anxious to help me out, but he was so freindly ( And not "fake")! This was my 2nd time financing for a car and I have to say the Best experience so far. He was freindly and very Knowledgably of ALL Hondas, and he did not talk down to me. He was honest but sweet. I am happy Ted was the one that helped me out, as I got to drive home with my New HOnda in less than 3 hours! He was eager to help me out and even gave me a tour of my new car. He explained all the buttons, gadgets and service indicators. What a great Salesman, I know why he has worked there for so long. He is great at his job! I know when I go there from the future, I want to deal with him! Everyone on the floor was so nice as well, there was not one worker that did not smile at me and ask me how I was doing. At the end of everything, I was congratulated by everyone that walked passed me, I felt like I won something! Even though I have another car note, I left with a smile on my face.

anusiab1
11/15/2014

"Oil change"

Simple oil change took 2 hours!!!! Nobody informed me ahead of time how much of a waiting time it will be. When I finally found someone to answer my question I've been told with ironic smile that Saturdays are nuts and I'm lucky that it's not even longer wait. Great! Never again!

Na

sparks0423
11/13/2014

"Amazing!"

I was in the search of a newer used car, not a ton of miles, and not running like garbage. I found my 08 Saturn online and got a hold of them via autotrader.com. Josh got a hold of me the same day and helped me through very tough (on me at least!) financing issues. He and Mike (didn't catch his last name) worked for three or four days to get me into my car and I'm so grateful! Thanks for the millionth time, Josh! Much appreciated!

Mike (finance. Didn't catch his last name)

dottielilley
11/12/2014

"Great Guys"

I recently relocated to Illinois from New Jersey. I went to Honda of Joliet for my first service since buying my car. The service department was excellent. Todd, my service technician was friendly and prompt. After my service was complete, The Service Manager Mark, introduced himself and checked through my purchase paperwork to discover that I had a service agreement and my service today was covered by that agreement. Mark was very nice and paid great attention to detail. I would highly recommend Honda of Joliet to all Honda owners in the area!

Mark - Service Manager