Honda of Joliet

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda of Joliet

Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

"Awesome service visit..."

Will Raczak from service did a great job!! I came in for a routine service on my CRV and was treated like family. I didn't even have to schedule for my service. Will was able to fit me in and give me a very fair price. (Coupons always help) It's nice coming in and not having to worry about whether on not I'll be taken for unnecessary extras. Honda of Joliet takes care of only what is needed for the customer, not just their bottom line. Great job as usual Will and the Service team at Honda of Joliet!!!

Will,Raczak

"Great Service"

Josh listened to my concerns and allowed me to voice my opinion and ask plenty of questions. He was very nice and patient. He followed up with me and gave me permission to call him if anything went wrong. I would definitely do business with him again.

"Best customer service i have ever received...anywhere!"

Tony and Brian took care of us from the moment we came in. Decided to lease a beautiful new Honda and got a price I couldn't believe. Monthly payment was much less than the 2 other dealerships we visited and the trade in value of our car was $1000 higher than the other dealerships gave! We were in and out in 2 hours with a brand new car. thanks Brian and Tony, you are awesome!!!

Tony Saldana

"Oren was fabtastic & very satisfied."

We had a great experience with Oren Ferguson buying our Honda accord. He was very informative, friendly, polite, & we would buy another car from him.

"Purchasing experience"

I had a great experience and Josh has been great to work with. I am a current Honda Accord owner and a 3 time return customer. Thanks for your services.

"Oren Ferguson was great help right from the beginning!"

My husband and I have never had a good experience in a dealership before now. Oren was very informative, there was no pressure. He even offered a leasing option to fit our payment needs. From the start of our purchase to the very end, A++++ service. We will recommend to all we know. Thanks Honda for taking the stress out of car buying and sending us home with a smile. Give Oren a raise!!!

"Fantastic. Very satisfied"

What a great experiance.Straight shooters, very friendly, and extremely knowlegable Went above and beyond the call of duty . We'll come back and buy from these guys again. They are all very profesional and extremely curtious. Great job boys.

"Thank you! KURT, TONY, SUZANNE"

Kurt, Tony, and Suzanne were so great to work with! I'm so happy with my experience and they stayed late for our hectic schedule! Very nice people and excellent customer service!!

"Great experience!"

Oren Ferguson was very helpful and listened to what we had to say in order to find the car that fit us perfectly. He was very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions we had. He was a well informed, no pressure, extremely helpful salesman! I wanted to say thank you Oren for helping my daughter and I find the perfect car for her! We love our 2014 Accord.

"Sales Representative"

I was so please with my experience working with Oren Ferguson to purchase my new car. He wasn’t like others sale representative I meet at other car dealership that are hovering and pressuring you to purchase a vehicle. Plus, Oren helped me with my Blue Tooth issues. He found out that issues with my cell phone and Blue Tooth wasn’t the car, but my phone.. So Oren called Verizon and talked to their representative and got my cell phone operating correctly with the Blue Tooth connections in my car. I didn’t except this type of outstanding customer service. I would recommend Oren Ferguson to any potential car purchaser because of the excellent service I received from him.

Reviews of Oren Ferguson