Honda of Joliet

3225 Plainfield Road,
Joliet, Illinois 60435
Honda of Joliet Info
About Honda of Joliet

At Honda Superstore of Joliet we offer new 2012 & 2013 Honda cars, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Joliet. For years, our financial staff at Honda Superstore of Joliet has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Joliet customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Honda Superstore of Joliet any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 313-2399, or simply visiting our Joliet Honda dealership at 3225 Plainfield Rd., Joliet IL 60435.

About Honda of Joliet

katiekinzler
5/22/2015

"Purchase of CR-V"

My husband and I just walked in to check out the CR-V and were approached by Josh Tornabeni. He listened to what we were looking for and showed us both the CR-V and the Fit. When doing the test ride in the CR-V he was very helpful explaining all the features of the car. Since we were only still looking at that point he offered for us to go check out other competitors small suvs so we could make an informed decision. Needless to say when we got back he gave us an estimate on the out the door price of the vehicle. Then both him and Tim Gehr gave us an offer on our Fiesta that we could not refuse. While the process of finalizing purchase documents he was very helpful and patient with our son who was getting hungry. At no time did we feel pressured or like our money didn't matter which we have happen at other dealerships. Never once was the phrase "What can we do to get you in this vehicle tonight" used. Honestly the next day we were telling everyone about Josh if they were even thinking about another vehicle. The only time we felt remotely pressured was from Harvey the finance guy. He was trying to sell us an extended warranty and kept saying that if we couldn't find the value in it then there is nothing that he could do. Our fast math in our heads was what determined that there was no value in it. But because prior to this we weren't pressured or didn't feel welcomed we were able to enter there with a level head and come out with what we thought was what we wanted.

Silma8919
5/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I was contacted by Shahera Boyd from Internet Sales. She was so helpful and quick to find the car that I wanted to purchase. She then introduced me to Oren Ferguson and Raphael whom made us purchasing our 2015 Honda Civic fun and with no headaches. I would most definitely recommend Honda of Joliet and of course work with Oren, Raphael and Shahera they will make purchasing a new vehicle very much enjoyable.

Oren Ferguson, Raphael Rodea

waynea2015
5/13/2015

"Another great experience."

I was contacted by Alex from Internet sales to come down and trade in my 2012 Honda CR-V, which I bought from Honda of Joliet a year prior, which by the way was a great experience. I really was very satisfied with my Honda but, said I would come in and see what they could do for me. Came in this past Saturday, asked for Alex, and he introduced me to Catherine Dickerson from sales. Well folks a hours later I drove home in my new 2015 CR-V LX. I really could not have been happier with all the people from Honda of Joliet who made it happen. In one year my experience with this dealership was the same as when I picked up my first Honda, a totally great experience. Kudos to Catherine and I already know that the service department will take care of me as they have in servicing my 2012. Thank you all...

Sunny
5/09/2015

"Great experience, no problems whatsoever!"

We were looking for a used Honda Accord and happened to find one right here. The process was quick and we found a car that we loved! Mr. Ferguson helped us through everything and we hope to come back again!

Elizabeth Q
5/05/2015

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE THE SECOND TIME AROUND"

This is my second Honda Accord. I was checking out the Honda website and found the perfect Accord for me. My first Accord was an LX standard, no extra's but the 2015 Accord EX-L is loaded with standard equipment at no extra cost. Accords are very comfortable to drive. I love driving my Accord. It's a good looking car, has great features and wonderful performance. Both my Honda's came from the Honda Superstore of Joliet. I sent an email, got a reply and drove off in my new car that day. As I entered the dealership I was warmly welcomed and introduced to Oren Ferguson. He was ready for me. He had my information on the computer and worked diligently to get me on the road. It took a little time but I got everything I wanted. I've bought a lot of cars in my time. Oren is by far the best salesperson I've had to deal with. He's got a great personality and a great sense of humor. THANKS!!

Chill
5/05/2015

"perfect for our family!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Odyssey and couldn't be happier. Its exactly what we were looking for. I have been driving a Nissan for the past 10 years and wasn't sure if i wanted to switch but I am so glad I did. Josh was wonderful. He listened to what we wanted and delivered. I would definitely recommend Josh and plan on getting another Honda from their dealership in the future.

Candace
5/04/2015

"First Honda"

It has been 10 years since I purchased my last car. I have been driving Fords, Chevys and Pontiacs from the time I got my driver's license. My son suggested I try something different like a Honda. I researched safety, reliability and style and decided to test drive a Honda Accord. So I started my search online and chatted with Shehera Boyd. She was very helpful and patient answering all my questions. We then set up a test drive appointment for the Accord coupe. My salesperson, Nelson Caban, couldn't have been nicer. He made the whole process so easy start to finish. Nelson was professional, knowledgeable and he answered all my and my son"s questions. He made us feel right at home. Nelson contacted me after the sale to make sure I was satisfied with the car and the service. A+ on both. Thank you Shahera and Nelson for making this car purchase enjoyable. I am very happy with my car and will be back at he Honda dealer when I am ready for a new one.

Megj8
5/02/2015

"Great customer service!!"

I just purchased a 2014 Honda civic. It's an incredible car. I was set on an accord and was very shocked when I saw the civic. They have really upgraded this vehicle and I'm very happy. Oren ferguson is a great person to deal with. There was absolutely no pressure and he did not push me into anything I did not want. He is very personable and really seemed to care. I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Oren and I look forward to working with you on future purchases!

Michelle
5/01/2015

"Very Happy!"

This is the 3rd car my husband and I have bought at Honda of Joliet. Each time the sales staff was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. This last time around Oren Ferguson was our salesperson.and I can't say enough good words about him. He made the transaction painless and actually enjoyable to boot! When we went in I knew we were going to be there for awhile but didn't even think of the time while we were there, it just flew by. Great experience.

Kelly
5/01/2015

"Kurt Holzinger at Honda of Joliet"

My girlfriend and I were in an accident in her 2007 Honda Fit Sport last week. We were T boned, pushed into a curbed median, the car flipped and we came to rest upside down in oncoming traffic. We were both relatively uninjured with only bruises and scrapes (thank you Honda for making such a safe car!), so when we got the insurance settlement for the car, we immediately wanted to buy a new Fit. We requested a quote online and were immediately contacted by Shahera Boyd who, although we didn't have the money yet, began looking around for the model and color we wanted. When we went to the dealership, Kurt met us at the door, heard our story and gave us fantastic service. In a few hours, we were driving off the lot with a brand new 2015 Honda Fit EX (in Passion Berry Pearl a very rare color). Kurt and Shahera were both very knowledgeable about the car, the local market, and all of our options. This being our first new car buying experience, we were expecting a hassle and some haggling, but Kurt was straight forward, honest, and helpful. I can't thank Kurt, Shahera, and Honda of Joliet enough for turning a traumatic, aggravating ordeal into a pleasant, exciting car buying experience.

Reviews of Oren Ferguson