The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Shahera Boyd, BDC Rep, The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Shahera Boyd

BDC Rep

July 30, 2017

"Excellent place to buy a car! "

- Nruettign1

I had the pleasure of working with Brian Krakowski. He is the best! He was very pleasant when we walked in the showroom. Even after we told him we had already been in and talked to another sales person ( who wasn't in at the time) he continued to answer our questions and offer to help. He didn't walk away knowing he would not get the sale. We came back a few times looking at the CRV. We were also working with Missy, when the possibility of leasing came up. She called Brian in and he took his time to explain all the pros and cons of leasing vs buying. We came back the next day and our original sales person was working with another customer, so Brian helped us again. We bought the CRV that day and he was more than efficient. He made the process of buying a car as hassle free as possible. Because we had to go, he told me to come back the next day and we would thoroughly go over all the features in the car, because he didn't want us to feel rushed. Brian went far above and beyond taking care of us. Honda should be proud to have Brian on their team! Honda of Joliet is a great place with great people.

Missy Morrill
Gerry Pastore
Harvey Suga

July 18, 2017

"Great Service!"

- Sunny

I have only good things to say about my buying experience at Honda of Joliet. Nelson Caban showed me the perfect car that fit my needs and was very courteous and helpful all though the process. The man (don't remember his name) who handled the financial process was also very kind and helpful. I received excellent treatment from beginning to end. I am very pleased with the Honda CR-V I purchased. I have been going to this Honda dealership for many years and always been pleased with their friendliness and good service. That's the main reason I went to them for this new purchase.Thank you all!

Nelson Caban
Other Employees : Carl and Herschel (internet)

July 11, 2017

"Great Service!!"

- suvservice

My service provider Russ was excellent. Honda of Joliet has always provided a great experience for me. I was in for an A1 service for my CRV and was very pleased. They honored the coupons I offered and gave my vehicle a great wash. No spots after washing!! Great job towel drying!! It's nice knowing that having my CRV serviced isn't going to be a chore. Great coffee too:-)

Brian Krakowski
Other Employees : Russ in service.

The Honda Superstore of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60431