The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Starr Lack

Brian Krakowski, Sales Consultant, The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Brian Krakowski

May 20, 2017

"Great experience and very knowledgeable staff"

- kstein83

I purchased my vehicle from Mike Poulos and the experience was a very great one. He absolutely took care of us and got us exactly what we needed.

Mike Poulos

May 16, 2017

"Awesome Dealer Even BETTER Sales Rep in Ken Liang"

- justindenton

Ken Liang is the best of the best! In my 20+yrs of buying cars Ken was the best sales rep I've ever dealt with. There was no pressure, he took his time to ensure everything was done correctly. It was low stress and no pressure. We go through everything without issues and when we've dealt with those high pressure, speed you through the process type sales reps, they always mess something up or you feel like you made a bad deal. With Ken, you knew you were doing the right thing, and made the perfect decision. Thanks again Ken, you truely are the best Sales Rep out there!

Ken Liang

May 14, 2017

"A Wonderful Experience!"

- kylewiersbe

I don't think many people 'love' car shopping and my wife and I were expecting a rather miserable time of it when we began searching for a new car. After visiting a few other dealerships we ended up at Honda of Joliet and worked with Rich Ponulak, who was an absolute pleasure! The experience was low pressure and the sales team worked with us to help ensure we had the right vehicle at the right price. We had a great experience and are certainly going to recommend our friends and family start here if they need a new vehicle!

Rich Ponulak