The Honda Superstore of Joliet

Josh Tornabeni

July 18, 2017

"Great Service!"

- Sunny

I have only good things to say about my buying experience at Honda of Joliet. Nelson Caban showed me the perfect car that fit my needs and was very courteous and helpful all though the process. The man (don't remember his name) who handled the financial process was also very kind and helpful. I received excellent treatment from beginning to end. I am very pleased with the Honda CR-V I purchased. I have been going to this Honda dealership for many years and always been pleased with their friendliness and good service. That's the main reason I went to them for this new purchase.Thank you all!

Nelson Caban
Other Employees : Carl and Herschel (internet)

July 11, 2017

"Great Service!!"

- suvservice

My service provider Russ was excellent. Honda of Joliet has always provided a great experience for me. I was in for an A1 service for my CRV and was very pleased. They honored the coupons I offered and gave my vehicle a great wash. No spots after washing!! Great job towel drying!! It's nice knowing that having my CRV serviced isn't going to be a chore. Great coffee too:-)

Brian Krakowski
Other Employees : Russ in service.

June 30, 2017

"Best service!!!"

- Teach6v

From the moment I called Honda to make an appointment to the moment I picked up my Honda, it was a positive and professional experience. I felt that they truly valued me as a customer and cared about me. I tip my hat to their communication along the way and their positive attitude. The place is always clean and all the workers appear clean and professional.

Therese Panico