Honda of Morgan Hill

South Bay Honda

Cali123
9/17/2016

"Terrible..."

I did extensive research into where I should purchase my first car. (Honda Civic lx 2016) And Morgan Hill Honda is literally the worse Honda dealership in the entire Bay Area. Morgan hill Honda had poor/rude customer service. Bait and Switch salesmen. And The highest prices. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone and I wish I could give it negative stars. And to Anyone who thinks they received a good experience/price at Morgan Hill Honda didn't do their research.

Frank Huerta

A.H.
1/22/2016

"One of the Best Car Buying Experiences"

Gave us the car we wanted at the price we wanted. I'll say that again, at the price we wanted!We are treated like valued customers even after signing the dotted line, unlike other dealerships. Linn Gardener and Tareq from sales were very straight forward, flexible, and not pushy at all. Anthony from finance did a great job explaining all parts of our finance contract and even gave us a great price on an awesome extended warranty. Gabe from service reviewed the carfax report on the car we bought just for my piece of mind. We will definitely do business with them again!

Linn Gardener, Tareq, Anthony, Gabe

Sateesh Surampally
12/24/2015

"excellent customer service"

Dealership gave me a competitive quote over the phone for my 2016 Honda crv and made sure that I got the same rate when I went there, unlike other dealerships who promised a rate on phone and did not offer when went in person. I would give the sales agent Sébastien 5/5. He was very courteous from start to end, and gave good information on the car features. Jason helped us very well in finance. Would give a 5/5 for his customer service. If you are looking to buy a Honda, you should definitely visit this dealership.

Sebastian, Jason

Aamir
12/10/2015

"2016 Odyssey Purchased Experience"

It was a good experience, everyone was help full and courteous. Joseph Salsiccia did an excellent job and he is the reason I am rating this dealership so high. Only the time it took to complete the paperwork was too long, I like it to be improved.

Joseph Salsiccia

ESBEE14
10/21/2015

"Just Plain RUDE!"

This was a pure JOKE! First off the so called salesperson did not make an attempt to greet us in any way. He simply sat and stared as if we were going to steal a vehicle. We also noticed that he did not attempt to greet a potential buyer who was there before us, for WHATEVER reason. I could speculate the reason, but I digress....Asked some questions that were offensive, whether conscious or otherwise. After we made an offer on the vehicle, there was not even a counter offer on their side, and the MANAGER did not even play the little game they play, and come and speak with us. Maybe they did not happen to think that people like us, often have incomes in excess of 175K and can afford a vehicle. But my mother taught me that I should NEVER...EVER....beg someone to take my money! Funny thing is we are in the market for THREE cars, and they EFFED that up!

Fred Bailey

Mt Eden
4/24/2015

"New 2015 Honda CRV"

Visited three San Jose Honda dealers don't really want to say the names but the service and the pricing was a joke !! Sent a quote to Honda of Morgan Hill was answered by super guy named Jeff Tori yes just like the golf course and yes he was a fellow golfer sent me a quote in about 10 minutes with his cell phone number on it I called him and told him that I wanted a quick no BS deal he give me every number possible. And said he could to be at my credit union rate sorry TEChCU. without even running my credit. Upon arriving to the store the car was cleaned Fueled and ready for me. After about 30 minute introductiction to my new spaceship, tons of buttons he with whisked me into the Buisness office where Quiana finished my Loan and DMV Love my car Loved the Service

Jeff Torre, Quianna Woodhams

dhruvikm
6/29/2013

"Wish i could give negative star to this dealership. I..."

Wish i could give negative star to this dealership. I will not recommend you to go to this dealer. They are making fool to the customers. I talked to Internet Sales Manager Sam Samaha before 4 days for new Honda Accord and he quoted me the price which both of us agreed upon. I was calling him daily to confirm for the car and the price and daily he was giving COMMITMENT that he will give the car at same price. So i applied for financing from the bank also. Now today when i was about to leave from my place to get the car i thought to call him and confirm everything once again. Now they changed their mind and quoted me $600 more for the car. Even i talked to his manager and he was not ready to listen to me and talked to me very rudely. Customer Service is pathetic. NEVER RELY ON THEIR COMMITMENTS. They can change their mind anytime. PLEASE NEVER GO this dealership to get a car.

Sam samaha

schneigirl
7/20/2011

"I brought my 1998 Honda Odyssey (223,000 miles) in for a..."

I brought my 1998 Honda Odyssey (223,000 miles) in for a major service as well as to have the drive belts replaced and some seals that were leaking replaced. They did a great job, it was done within a day. I only had one problem, one of the seals turned out to be defective, this was not the fault of the service dept., however, it did cause us some problems. We left for a trip the day after picking up the car and about an hour from home it started leaking oil and smoking under the engine block. I had to have it towed back to the dealer to prevent any more possible damage and Gilroy Honda fixed it quickly and we were able to leave on our trip on one day later than planned. However, HONDA (not Gilroy Honda) will not fully reimburse the towing charge (because my car is not new). The dealer has offered to reimburse us 50% of the towing, we feel that is acceptable on their part, but the defective part was a HONDA part that they had just replaced. HONDA should honor their warranty and commitment to their customers, no matter what age the car is. We are current owners of two Hondas, we have owned 4 in our life times as drivers.

Tyler, Oscar

sgruss2000
6/29/2011

"Fantastic service and friendly, knowledgeable staff. We..."

Fantastic service and friendly, knowledgeable staff. We are very happy with the service we have received at this dealership. We are looking forward to the dealership opening in Morgan Hill.

Edgar Ruiz

Honda of Morgan Hill responded to this review

July 05, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review on your service experience at Gilroy Honda.

danbear2k
5/12/2011

"The whole team at Gilroy/Morgan Hill honda do an..."

The whole team at Gilroy/Morgan Hill honda do an excellent job. The negotiation was fair, as well as trade in amount. The training and customer service and quick delivery was great.The CRZ Hybrid is a very nice design, fast, yet economical car. I recommend this dealer for Hondas!!

janet, Art Agplaisan,Oscar, and Finance guy

Honda of Morgan Hill responded to this review

May 13, 2011

Thank you so much for your review of our dealership and we are very happy that you are enjoying your new car!