Honda of Morgan Hill

South Bay Honda

Mt Eden
4/24/2015

"New 2015 Honda CRV"

Visited three San Jose Honda dealers don't really want to say the names but the service and the pricing was a joke !! Sent a quote to Honda of Morgan Hill was answered by super guy named Jeff Tori yes just like the golf course and yes he was a fellow golfer sent me a quote in about 10 minutes with his cell phone number on it I called him and told him that I wanted a quick no BS deal he give me every number possible. And said he could to be at my credit union rate sorry TEChCU. without even running my credit. Upon arriving to the store the car was cleaned Fueled and ready for me. After about 30 minute introductiction to my new spaceship, tons of buttons he with whisked me into the Buisness office where Quiana finished my Loan and DMV Love my car Loved the Service

Jeff Torre, Quianna Woodhams

dhruvikm
6/29/2013

"Wish i could give negative star to this dealership. I..."

Wish i could give negative star to this dealership. I will not recommend you to go to this dealer. They are making fool to the customers. I talked to Internet Sales Manager Sam Samaha before 4 days for new Honda Accord and he quoted me the price which both of us agreed upon. I was calling him daily to confirm for the car and the price and daily he was giving COMMITMENT that he will give the car at same price. So i applied for financing from the bank also. Now today when i was about to leave from my place to get the car i thought to call him and confirm everything once again. Now they changed their mind and quoted me $600 more for the car. Even i talked to his manager and he was not ready to listen to me and talked to me very rudely. Customer Service is pathetic. NEVER RELY ON THEIR COMMITMENTS. They can change their mind anytime. PLEASE NEVER GO this dealership to get a car.

Sam samaha

schneigirl
7/20/2011

"I brought my 1998 Honda Odyssey (223,000 miles) in for a..."

I brought my 1998 Honda Odyssey (223,000 miles) in for a major service as well as to have the drive belts replaced and some seals that were leaking replaced. They did a great job, it was done within a day. I only had one problem, one of the seals turned out to be defective, this was not the fault of the service dept., however, it did cause us some problems. We left for a trip the day after picking up the car and about an hour from home it started leaking oil and smoking under the engine block. I had to have it towed back to the dealer to prevent any more possible damage and Gilroy Honda fixed it quickly and we were able to leave on our trip on one day later than planned. However, HONDA (not Gilroy Honda) will not fully reimburse the towing charge (because my car is not new). The dealer has offered to reimburse us 50% of the towing, we feel that is acceptable on their part, but the defective part was a HONDA part that they had just replaced. HONDA should honor their warranty and commitment to their customers, no matter what age the car is. We are current owners of two Hondas, we have owned 4 in our life times as drivers.

Tyler, Oscar

sgruss2000
6/29/2011

"Fantastic service and friendly, knowledgeable staff. We..."

Fantastic service and friendly, knowledgeable staff. We are very happy with the service we have received at this dealership. We are looking forward to the dealership opening in Morgan Hill.

Edgar Ruiz

Honda of Morgan Hill responded to this review

July 05, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review on your service experience at Gilroy Honda.

danbear2k
5/12/2011

"The whole team at Gilroy/Morgan Hill honda do an..."

The whole team at Gilroy/Morgan Hill honda do an excellent job. The negotiation was fair, as well as trade in amount. The training and customer service and quick delivery was great.The CRZ Hybrid is a very nice design, fast, yet economical car. I recommend this dealer for Hondas!!

janet, Art Agplaisan,Oscar, and Finance guy

Honda of Morgan Hill responded to this review

May 13, 2011

Thank you so much for your review of our dealership and we are very happy that you are enjoying your new car!