Honda of Morgan Hill

INTERNET SALES CONSULTANT
Sam Samaha, Sales , Honda of Morgan Hill

Sam Samaha

June 18, 2017

"Linn Gardner was awesome and gave the best deal"

- CarsRFun

Linn Gardner is the best. He got us the lowest quote and worked with us to find the color we wanted. We missed our appointment with him but he rescheduled it immediately to our convenience. He showed us how to set up Honda Link on my phone and use all the feature in the car. Over all we are very happy with Linn G. and Morgan Hill Honda.

June 17, 2017

"Best dealer in the Bay Area"

- HappyHondaOwner

I absolutely love this dealership. Sam Samaha was awesome and gave us a killer deal on a new Odyssey. Everyone there was very friendly and professional. This was the best car buying experience we've had so far and will definitely be back!

Sam Samaha

June 08, 2017

"awesome customer service and very knowlegable"

- Proudhondaowner

I had an awesome experience with Linn. I wanted to buy a car 2 months ago and decided not to go forward but just decided it was finally time this past week. I never felt pressured by him to make a purchase, I know a lot of dealerships like to make you feel obligated to purchase. He was readily available and helped make my purchase go very smoothly. Thanks again Linn Mark 2016 Honda Civic EX

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $31435