House Of Cars

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Overall Rating N/A

House Of Cars
House Of Cars Info

"Bought a BMW from them from an online Ad for 27k (30k if..."

Bought a BMW from them from an online Ad for 27k (30k if bought at BMW dealer)that specified certain features likes CD changer and Homelink were not in the vehicle. I let it go because it was a good price plus Carfax report gave it a good rating. Then I bought the car and when I got home I did additional testing and found that Sunroof mechanism was broken, Wipers were not operating correctly, Body was recently repaired and repainted, temp sensor was broken off from previous collision. I took it back and said the car was sold as is and nothing they could do and that I shouldve more checked it throuroughly before I bought it. Luckily it still had the original BMW warranty where they replaced defective wipers, sunroof panel. 6 months later chrome mouldings started to fall off because they were put back with a cheap two sided tape. Lesson learned. Dont buy from here because they are "cheap" for a reason and are mended together to pass as a "sellable" car. They are dishonest, sell a bad product and are only out to make a buck. Also dont buy their extended warranty its a scam it does not cover anything and if it does they only cover it partially and stick you with the rest of the bill.

yard sales guy

"October 16, 2008 I bought a 2006 Land Rover from House Of..."

October 16, 2008 I bought a 2006 Land Rover from House Of Cars. I traded a 2003 Jaguar X Type V6. The final buyout amount of the Jaguar was 14,010.10 payable to my bank by House of Cars. I financed $32,856.75. I gave that check to House of Cars to cover the buyout of the Jaguar and the purchase of the Land Rover so this the following should NOT have taken place. On November 7, 2008 my bank debited money from my bank account. I called House of Cars many times because it was supposed to have been paid by House of Cars within 10 Days of the sale. I ended up having to drive there to get a check to cover the debit from my bank. On Saturday January 24th 2009 I was notified that my bank was still trying to collect money from me with 20 days past due on account. I then called my financial Institution and I found out that I was still being charged for the Jaguar that the dealership was supposed to have already paid off in October. I called my bank to find out what was happening and found out that House of Cars submitted a check to them on December 23, 2008 for $14010.10 but was returned due to insufficient funds. I have been trying to get this resolved with House of Cars every day since Saturday January 24th 2009. I have been told that Mazhan is the person responsible for financial transactions but she was not available. I left my contact info with Frank but have yet to hear back from anyone. On Monday I called and asked Frank if I could speak to a manager or Marzhan but I was told they were not available but that the situation had been resolved. Tuesday January 27, 2009 I physically went to the dealership and spoke to Frank and this time I was told that Marzhan was at the bank making the payment. I asked to speak to the manager once again and was told that he was unavailable. I left my contact info again. I called back at 2:00pm and 4:00pm to speak with someone and no one was available to speak to me at those times. Every day that passes I am getting charged interest and late fees for the Jaguar payment that I should no longer be responsible for. My credit standing is at stake . DO NOT BUY A CAR at this F' Place.!!!!

Frank, is there Manager/ finance

"I'm coming from Europe and needed a car in San Diego. I..."

I'm coming from Europe and needed a car in San Diego. I bought it from House of Auto Finance. DON’T BUY FROM THEM. They are dishonest and unprofessional. I guess this is most important for all of us. They approach with Middle Eastern perspective; you have to deal with 5 different guys for price negotiation etc. They have an in-house service called Abrahams Auto so they fix and cover previous accidents, electronics problem temporarily. My experience was, after I bought the car, I found out ABS module was broken. They just bypassed it temporarily so in the first 2 weeks car was fine. Then disaster started. When I asked for support or return they ignored me, they were not friendly and helpful anymore. Don't waste your time with these people just because they are 10% cheaper than the average it doesn't worth. David Scott P.S. The extended warranty is useless it's completely loss of money. I had to pay $2000 extra cost for these stupid problems for t he car I purchased for $22.000.