Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Michael Blocker
8/25/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Brett gave me the best price in the metroplex on the car I was looking for. No surprise dealer adds. Just an honest, straight-forward great deal. William provided excellent one-on-one service in showing and delivering the car. Donna in finance presented some warranty options but didn't try to pressure me into something I didn't want. I look forward to future buys from Huffines Kia!

Michael Blocker

August 25, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Brett, William, Donna and the entire Huffines KIA Denton team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

jak0603
8/24/2015

"Leasing New Kia Optima"

To start this review I would just like to mention that this is my first experience with leasing or buying a vehicle direct from a dealer. From the moment that I was contacted by Brett Clark regarding an inquiry I submitted online, I felt confident that Huffines Kia was going to be the dealer we ended up leasing from, and I was right. The first call I had with Brett he wasted no time trying to simply get me to come in to the dealer, which i especially appreciated since we do live 40 minutes away. He plainly gave me a quote of what I could expect to pay and that gave a great baseline for shopping around. However, none of the other dealers I contacted could beat the deal so my wife and I decided to head up to Kia. Brett had already reserved the exact vehicle we were looking at and it was ready for a test drive once we arrived. Addison Slone was a great help and very personable. Even though we arrived at 7:30pm Addison and everyone else patiently helped us until we made our final decision. Unfortunately the only "hiccup" was with the bank which caused us to come back the next day to finalize but at least we did get to take the car home that evening. I would recommend Huffines Kia to anyone looking for a new Kia or a used vehicle.

August 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for allowing Addison Stone, Brett Clark and the entire Huffines KIA Denton dealership to help you with your first buying car experience. We look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Rosy
8/23/2015

"Excellent service!!"

Thank you for the excellent service and great experience when buying my new Optima. William McGraw, Darwin Gibson and Philip Vivar assisted me to make this the best car buying experience! With their help, I found the right car to fit my budget and preferences, and the terms of the deal were wonderful. Your friendliness and attentiveness made the difference!! You are awesome!! I would definitely recommend Huffines KIA to all my friends!!

August 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new Kia Optima! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with William McGraw, Darwin Gibson, Philip Vivar and the entire Huffines Kia Denton team. We are pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Moala Bill
8/21/2015

"Best Ever"

Hands down, the best new car buying experience I have had. Efficient, fair, helpful, and adaptive to my style and preferences. In response to a Web inquiry, Mike Bresnahan contacted and presented me with several options. Once I went in, he stayed true to his word and some elements turned out better than I expected - no hard sells. Financing was easy, incredibly fast, and beat my credit union pre-approved rate. When car I ordered was delivered, Mike spent over an hour with me going over all the technology and features, and would have spent as much time with me as I wanted, except the dealership had closed 45 minutes earlier and it was approaching 10 pm and I needed to get home.

August 21, 2015

We are proud to be part of your best car buying experience ever! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Mike Bresnahan and the entire Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We look forward to helping you with any of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Jim with a New Forester
8/20/2015

"Dynamic Duo"

Joey Pena and Michael Rupp were absolutely the best to work with when purchasing our new Subaru Forester. They were not pressuring us to purchase anything that day, but the great deal we received from our trade in and the great deal we received from the the new car allowed us to get in a new car that day. Still love my new Forester - Thanks guys!!!!

August 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new Subaru Forester. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Joey Pena, Michael Raupp and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are proud to help you with all of your automotive needs now and in the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Ford,Nancy762
8/15/2015

"Friendly,helpful and eager to help"

Tom Talbot was very easy to work with and did his best to help me find the right KIA to meet my needs and budget. The other staff members were willing to assist me in any way possible. It was a pleasure to shop with HuffinesKiaSubaraDenton .

August 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tom Talbot and the Huffines Kia Denton team. We are excited to help you find the right KIA that meets your automotive needs and look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Commander
8/15/2015

"Outstanding "

Cate was superb and the whole experience was great. Go see Cate if you want the very best salesperson in the business. She knows her Subaru's front to back.

August 16, 2015

Thank you for allowing Cate and the Huffines Subaru Denton team to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. We are always excited to help you and look forward to continuing to provide you great service. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

KevinR
8/09/2015

"Bought a 2016 WRX in just a couple of hours. "

I bought my car in about 3 hours. It was a pleasant experience. I walked in to see someone else that got there right when the dealership opened buying the very car I'd looked up online and intended to purchase. I was kind of annoyed and in a bad mood, having looked all over DFW for a white base 2016 WRX. Alex saved the day tough. He found me a white base 2016 WRX in white at a dealership in Oklahoma. I told him what I wanted to pay and he even worked things out with the finance manager for me. Apparently their fiance manager isn't exactly a peach and that made things take longer than they should have, but Alex is is the only one who had to deal with him so I can't really count that against my experience. All I had to do was sign some papers. He even hooked me up with a loaner for the three days it took to get my car. John Born helped out too he was the one who ended up handing the car over to me the evening I drove into town to pick it up and return my loaner. Alex was the one who did most of the heavy lifting. I love my car and buying it from Alex was pretty easy.

August 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2016 WRX! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Alex Hagag and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

jammin318
8/09/2015

"New Forester purchase"

Sales person was thorough and patient with our decision. We had been several times to look and test drive different used and new cars. We felt no pressure either way in our purchase. He wanted to be sure that we were completely satisfied with our purchase.

Donna in finance

August 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Kia Subaru Denton. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

rangran
8/07/2015

"Great customer service and deal!"

Jerry P. and the rest of the team at Huffines Kia Suabru Denton were a great help while we were searching for our first car lease. We told them what we were looking for and what our parameters were and they were able to put us in the perfect Forester!

August 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new Subaru Forester! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jerry Paredes and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are excited to have helped you find the perfect vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Joe Sparlin