Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Kiagirl
4/28/2016

"They aim to please!"

I just purchased my 5th Kia from Huffines and I couldn't be more pleased. I was in a hurry and they bent over backwards to complete the process quickly so I could keep a second appointment that day. They even fed me lunch! I will definitely go back to Huffines for my next car.

jmitchell275
4/28/2016

"Customer Service was excellent!"

From the first email I sent inquiring about a used car on their lot, to the last phone call I made asking them to mail me something I left in the vehicle I traded in, the customer service was timely and excellent. Mike Raupp was a pleasure to work with and accommodating of our schedule to test drive and eventually purchase. There was no sales pressure and Mike even helped compare and look up recalls on a vehicle from another dealership. Negotiations went smoothly and when we were ready to buy they had us in and out in no time. I feel like they gave us a great car and a great deal. I highly recommend Huffines of Denton and Mike Raupp.

April 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Mike Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs now and in the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Kim Temple
4/22/2016

"Came for a Forester and left with an Outback.... Ben Frazer!"

What a FANTASTIC dealership! I came to look at a Forester. I didn't buy it at first glance. However, Ben did contact me a week or so later to keep me current on the reductions in price and if there was anything else he could help me with. We traded countless emails; he answered every questions. In the inbetween, I visited four other Subaru dealerships. No salesman was a conscientious or as thorough as Ben. However, during my visits I became increasingly attracted to the features on the Outback - Ben even helped answer many of my questions comparing vehicles. Ultimately, when I came to look at his outbacks, he just got in the model and color I was looking for! The dealership streamlined the purchase in nothing flat! Offering me every Subaru incentive. A friend who bought another subaru from another dealership, was not even offered any Subaru incentives and intimately didn't get any... So, I cannot say enough about Ben Frazer or their dealership! OUTSTANDING! and no wonder they are No. 1 in the metroplex!

April 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru and welcome to the Huffines Subaru Denton family. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Janelle 2016
4/21/2016

"2016 Legacy "

Bill did an awesome job taking care of us! He answered all of our questions and showed patients showing us how everything worked in my new 2016 Legacy which I really love! By the way this is my first car in my life. Bill was more than excellent he was outstanding, awesome, exceptional.

April 22, 2016

We appreciate the kind words shared about Bill Klozik and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new 2016 Subaru Legacy. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

James D
4/15/2016

"New Subaru Outback "

Best dealership experience out there. Friendly and knowledgeable sales team allowed us to take our time to learn about several different models before deciding on the Outback. Our sales associate Zak Barnett was outstanding. Very professional.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Zak Barnett and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are excited to provide you a great vehicle and show you how the automotive buying experience should be. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

jsidler
4/13/2016

"2013 Optima"

Tom Talbot took great care of us as we bought a nice 2013 Optima for our daughter. Tom took the time to test drive several cars and was very knowledgeable about each one. Thanks Tom!

StaceyD
4/13/2016

"Awesome experience!"

I recently purchased a new Subaru Crosstrek from Mike who went out of his way to talk with me about the car, show me all it's features and then searching to get me exactly what I wanted! He showed me each package offered and helped me decide which features I would use and would be in my budget. He was so patient with my many questions and then worked so hard locating the vehicle in the color combination I wanted. He is thorough, kind, honest, patient and has a great sense of humor. Not only do I have a fun new car, I also have a new friend who I trust and would never hesitate to refer anyone to, he really made my new car buying experience the very best!

April 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru Crosstrek. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Mike Bresnahan and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are thrilled to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

RandyH
4/09/2016

"Outstanding service leading up to the sale! No Games!"

My wife and I just purchased a new Kia Forte from this dealership, and I cannot say enough good things about the experience. I've been purchasing cars for about 30 years now, and this was the very first time that a purchase was a PLEASURABLE experience! No games, No hard sell. Even the finance manager offered us options without being pushy or taking up a lot of our time. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 1.5 hours with our new car. Can't beat that!

Brian
4/08/2016

"Painless"

I Purchased a New 2016 Kia Rio. The process was painless and Bernard was very helpful when showing me the car as well as during the test drive.

Moe
4/06/2016

"Easy to Deal With"

After visiting two other dealerships in the DFW area looking for a new Subaru, we contacted Huffines Subaru in Denton online. Our purchase and trade in agreements were accomplished online. When we went to pick up/trade in our vehicles, the transactions were exactly as represented to us. This is how we expect to be treated when we purchase a car. None of the silly back and forth, checking with the manager nonsense. Thank you.

Ashton May

April 07, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru. Thank you for taking the time to find, and share your wonderful experience with Huffines Subaru Denton. We are thrilled to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Joe Sparlin