Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Nate.sassaman
6/30/2015

"Great Experience "

I had a wonderful experience with Huffines Kia, Rick Salsman was very pleasant to work with. I was not pressured and I was able to try 4-5 different vehicles before I choose the my wave blue Sorrento.

Donna in finance

June 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Rick Salsman and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Congratulations on your new Sorrento! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Shelly Glover
6/29/2015

"What a great dealership!"

Huffines Kia-Denton got me financed for the car that was perfect for me. They really listen to the customer! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

June 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Kia Denton. We are always excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

frank d
6/29/2015

"Easy, Friendly and Great Service"

We worked with Alex Hagag and it was the best experience ever buying a car. He was professional and amazingly courteous. From the first time we stepped into the dealership to leaving with our new car I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone we met there from the receptionist to other team members were very friendly, always had a smile and made sure we were taken care of. I am so impressed, not only with the car we bought but the dealership as well and will always return for service and for our next car even though it is a long drive. It is well worth it.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Alex Hagag and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs and look forward to being your dealership of choice. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Missy

"Buying my first Subaru"

Alex made this buying experience the best I have ever had. We made a deal in less than thirty minutes! And a great deal at that!

I'm not sure who helped us but he was great!

June 29, 2015

The Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team takes pride in providing the best car buying experience possible. Thank you for sharing how Alex and the dealership team helped find you the right vehicle for you and your family. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

chelsea714
6/15/2015

"Amazing, helpful staff"

I just bought a used 2013 Kia Sorento from this dealership. Specifically from Robert Howard. He was nice, helpful and patient from the start! Not ever pushy like most car salesmen. I brought my 10 month old son and everyone there was very helpful in keeping him entertained for the time we were there. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone! The process from start to finish was great and we got the perfect car out of it!!

June 15, 2015

Congratulations on your 2013 Kia Sorento! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Robert Howard and the entire Huffines Kia Denton team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

DDleggett
6/11/2015

"Great experience buying my new Subaru Crosstrek!"

9 years ago, we purchased our Kia Spectra from Robert Goodwin at this dealership. This car was amazing and we never had any major issues with it. We finally drove her back to to Huffine's in Denton and traded her in for my Sunrise Yellow Subaru Crosstrek! It was an incredible experience as Robert Goodwin and Michael Raupp had everything ready to go before we even arrived! Such a positive experience and so much fun to drive home with this awesome car! They did everything perfectly down to the last detail! I would highly recommend driving out to Huffine's in Denton. We live over an hour away and it was well worth the drive. Honesty rules at Huffine's!

June 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new Sunrise Yellow Subaru Crosstrek! We appreciate the kind words you have said about the Huffines Subaru Denton team, and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we are happy that we have earned your business for life! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Dmstaton
6/11/2015

"After half a dozen other dealerships"

We should have visited Huffines first. Mike worked with us to order a vehicle that was right for us. All of the pricing was up front and honest, the entire process was transparent and we were updated every step of the way. We traveled 130 miles to work with this dealership and we would do it all over again. All the other dealerships tried to sell us cars they wanted to sell, Mike and the team at Huffines sold us the car we wanted to buy.

June 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Mike and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are always excited to help you with all of your automotive needs, and look forward to helping you with anything for the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

foxycarrie22
6/11/2015

"easy buying experience "

We knew which cars we wanted to look at, which helped, but the buying process and paperwork was fast and easy. Jerry P. Was very friendly and helped us get a good deal on a newer car than we had anticipated!

June 11, 2015

Buying a new vehicle should not be hard and stressful. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Jerry Paredes and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

jenifaye7
6/08/2015

"excellent customer service"

We drove 80 miles to this dealership but well worth it better priced vehicles and most of all customer service was excellent! Will recommend to others and I will be back for my next Kia! Thank you again!

June 08, 2015

Congratulations on your new Kia! Thank you for taking the time to drive 80 miles and share your wonderful experience with Huffines Kia Denton. We are always happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Ramona
6/08/2015

"Great Service"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Andrew Gomes took the time to explain everything to me, and they made sure I got the best deal. My car was delivered to me the same night!!!

June 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Andrew Gomes and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Alex Hagag