Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Happy Customer1
2/05/2016

"The best vehicle at the best price"

I have been looking for a crossover SUV for about a month. I test drove at least 8 different crossovers. I watched dozens of YouTube reviews. I analyzed the specifics and even made my own chart with positives and negatives. When it was over, I decisively settled on the Subaru Forester. Feature for feature the Subaru beat the competition and price. For me the eyesight technology was the deciding factor. I wanted the extra protection the eyesight provides. Some of my friends think it is silly for a vehicle to assist in breaking and lane detection but they are probably the same people who laughed when computers and calculators came out. On the three drive home from the dealership someone cut off the vehicle in front of me. I reacted for the break and before my foot pressed on the pedal the vehicle was already breaking. This technology is awesome. During this three hour drive I only had to press the break or gas once or twice. This greatly reduced the stress during the high traffic areas. Raquel Mitchel the sales representative at Huffines answered all my questions and more. I have contacted three Subaru dealerships and they were all excellent and would receive 5 stars from me but there is something special about Raquel that made me choose Huffines. I had dozens of questions and she answered them all. She was not overbearing but she provided the support I needed and continues to provide support after the sale. Outstanding job!

Raquel Mitchel

February 05, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru Forester! Although we don't want you to have to use the safety features on the vehicle, it certainly is a great feature to have when you need it. We appreciate the kind words expressed about Raquel and the Huffines Subaru Denton Team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Lisa4
2/05/2016

"Bought 2 cars at same time. "

I highly recommend this dealership. We ended up buying 2 cars on December 31st. They worked with us to find what worked for us. There was never any pressure. We bought a Subaru Outback from Raquel Mitchell. She worked with is to get just what we wanted. Then she took us across the parking lot and we bought a Kia Optima Hybrid. Both were 2015. We love both cars. If you are looking, this is the place to go.

Raquel Mitchell

February 05, 2016

Congratulations on both the Subaru Outback and the Kia Optima Hybrid. Thank you for sharing your experience with Raquel Mitchell and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Janine & Bill
2/04/2016

"Happy with buying experience. "

Ordered my 2016 Subaru Outback & received it way ahead of scheduled delivery date. Was able to get exactly what I wanted at a great price.

February 04, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Subaru Outback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Huffines Subaru Denton. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Gary Williams
2/04/2016

"Loved the no pressure, extremely helpful sales associate "

Wonderful car buying experience. No pressure whatsoever and we found the car of our dreams. James was wonderful! Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Kia Subaru Denton. We are pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

JC123
2/02/2016

"Purchased used Kia"

Very pleasant experience working with Zak.. The dealership has a very relaxed approach. I definitely plan to shop there again when I need another car.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Zak Barnett and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs now and in the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

dasully54
2/01/2016

"The 'no pressure' place to buy or lease."

For at least the last 10 years I have been a customer of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton. The vehicles I have either bought or leased have performed above and beyond...and very reliable. From the GM (Robert), Sales Mgr (Phill), and all the sales staff (Will McGraw in particular)...I have always been treated with respect. Plus, the service department is exceptional in keeping me up to date about my vehicles. So, if you're looking for a Kia or Subaru...it is definetly worth heading to Denton where you'll be treated fairly and honestly from the time you walk through the door.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about the entire Huffines Kia Subaru Denton dealership team. We are thrilled to have earned your business over the last decade and look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs for years to come. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Pablo

"Easy and fun."

I would praise the dealership as a whole for making the experience worthwhile. Ben was honest, direct, and had great insight of the car we wanted. Will work with them henceforth.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ben Frazer and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

sfinsgirl
2/01/2016

"The only way to buya new car"

Everyone from the sales department to the finance department was very helpful and not pushy. They took the time to explain all the options that were available to me. I never felt like I was asking too many questions. When they didn't have exactly what I wanted, they brought a car in from another city just for me to see. I decided not to purchase that vehicle and they didn't make me feel like I had wasted their time. I ultimately purchased a fully loaded Outback and could not be more pleased with my choice. I have owned it for almost a week and the dealership has already reached out to thank me for business and to make sure that I am pleased.

Ryan Majors

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking time to share your great experience with Huffines Subaru Denton. Congratulations on your new Outback. We look forward to meeting all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

levitan, michael
1/25/2016

"Best car buying experience"

I am a first time Subaru buyer. After an online search I found that Subaru of Denton had the car I wanted. I requested a price quote by email. In less than an hour I received a quote from Alex Hagag. This single email has earned our business. The whole transaction was straightforward and a very pleasant experience. Alex is very professional, has an excellent knowledge of the car he sold, and answered all the questions we had. I definitely recommend Alex Hagag and Subaru of Denton to people who are interested in buying Subaru.

January 25, 2016

Congratulations on being a first time Subaru Buyer! Welcome to the family. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Alex Hagag and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Ktierce
1/23/2016

"Amazing from beginning to end"

No haggling, just down to business. After the sale, they spent tons of time with me helping me to get oriented with the car. Highly recommend!!!

January 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Huffines Kia Subaru Denton. We are happy to help you quickly get the vehicle that is right for you and your family's automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Ashton May