Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Call
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Amat
12/18/2014

"Great Experiance"

It was a Great experience. I walked in and asked for Scooter, and there he was ready and well prepared. We did a test drive around town and he gave me detailed facts about the Subaru. Negotiation did not take long. I told him plainly exactly how much I was able to pay. God know that was the best I could do. He worked with my number and was also very frank with me. So within 30min I was out of the dealership with a good deal. He (Scooter Howard) is very professional.

December 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Scooter, and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new vehicle and have a safe and happy Holiday! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

semybaby
12/16/2014

"Top notch"

We were greeted with professionalism and encouraged with exciting deals. The salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and I was very hesitant on purchasing a new vehicle. The process went very well and we were totally satisfied with the price and the financial department. The vehicle was delivered in top notch shape and on time.

December 19, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. At Huffines Kia Subaru Denton, we look forward to helping our family of customers find the right vehicle for their needs. Have a safe and Happy Holiday! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Pischti
12/09/2014

"Daughters 1st car buying experience"

Alex, was great along with Brett and Donna. Daughters 1st car buying experience and she enjoyed it!!!!! Thank you great experience will brag about way ee worked together.

Donna

December 09, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your daughter's 1st car buying experience. This is a special time in all of our lives and we are happy to help make this an enjoyable experience. Thank you for sharing your kind words about Alex, Brett, Donna and the entire Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Jet2014
12/07/2014

"Satisfactory service."

A great sales professional! I have had a memorable experience with Huffines KIA Subaru Denton. My expectations were met. I was valued as a customer, and I felt welcome.

December 08, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Huffines Kia Subaru Denton. We love helping you and your family find the right vehicle for your automotive needs and happy that we were able to make you feel like family. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Stig Jr.
12/06/2014

"EASY!"

Seriously could not have been an easier buying experience. Talked to 6 dealerships in the state and while these guys weren't the closest by any means, they made the process far to easy to pass up. All involved went above and beyond to help me get this STI and I couldn't be happier.

December 08, 2014

Congratulations on your STI! Thank you for sharing your great experience with Huffines Kia Subaru Denton. We are always happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Mrs. Castilleja
12/05/2014

"Fast & Efficient "

I was forced to purchase a vehicle on the spur of the moment. It was a rainy Saturday & Andrew met us in the rain. I was interested in an Optima. Within 2 hours, I was driving it home to Amarillo. Andrew answered all of our questions, was very informative and processed all our paperwork FAST. They even took my old car off my hands. Donna was very thorough of my finance paperwork & explained all the optional warranties & GAP insurance in basic terms. She was wonderful. I might add that the chili cook off was great timing! Thank you, all, for a great experience.

Donna

December 05, 2014

Congratulations on your new Optima, and we hope you enjoyed the chili! Thank you for your kind words expressed about Andrew, Donna and the entire Huffines Kia Denton team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

oxfordsquare
12/01/2014

"FEELS LIKE HOME"

This is our 4th Subaru, and I would not think of buying from any other dealership than Huffines, because of their professionalism, integrity, fairness, knowledge and friendliness. Michael Raupp was the lead salesman this time. It was a truly a team effort from the minute the process began with Raquel Henderson, Sales Customer Service, who I had known from a previous service visit about the possibility of trading my Impreza. I had returned for an oil change, and while waiting she came to see me in the waiting room. From there, the sales team of Michael Raupp in the lead, supported by Bill Klozik, and Sales Manager, Edwin Homan, worked with me tirelessly, to get into a new Crosstrek with a very sweet deal. Michael Raupp treated me as if I was his most important customer the entire time I was there, and it is appreciated. The General Manager, Robert Goodwin, did research for me on ground clearance since we are moving to snow country. At the end of the day this was the most positive, memorable, car buying customer service experience. Actually, buying a Subaru is almost as much fun as driving one every day. Thank you Huffines.

Raquel Henderson

December 01, 2014

Congratulations on your 4th Subaru! Thank you for being so loyal to Huffines Subaru Denton and the kind words about Michael Raupp, Raquel Henderson, Bill Klozik, and Edwin Homan. Enjoy your new Crosstrek. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

808underboss
12/01/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I went to dozens of dealerships over the past couple of months trying to find the right car. Most of them offered terrible deals with terrible service to boot. Huffines in Denton had the best price and had the best service I had encountered. Alex was extremely knowledgable about the intricacies of the car and was able to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend this dealership.

December 01, 2014

Thank you for your kind words of Alex and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

jaz1313
11/29/2014

"No pressure sales!"

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Great deal on my trade in, worked hard to get the payments where I wanted them. I went thinking I would be leaving in my old car, but drove off in a 2015 Outback! :) I would recommend this dealership!

December 01, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2015 Outback and thank you for your kind words about Huffines Subaru Denton team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

richard.coronel.313
11/27/2014

"Great Experience!"

Actually, the bulk of my dealings with Michael were via email and over the phone. I was out of town and wanted to surprise my wife for our anniversary. Michael was great. He worked with me. And got me the car exactly how and when I wanted it. He even picked me up from home. It was a pleasure doing business with him. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him and Huffines Subaru.

December 01, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Michael and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are always pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs and look forward to being your go to dealership for years to come. Happy Anniversary to you and your wife! Congratulations. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Bill Klozik