Read Reviews Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Brett ClarkCertified Kia Sales Professional20 Lifetime Reviews
  • Brad Chambless
    Brad ChamblessFinance Director17 Lifetime Reviews
  • Zak Barnett
    Zak BarnettCertified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sale...7 Lifetime Reviews
  • Anthony Reich
    Bernard ScottCertified Kia Sales Professional9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Huffines Kia Subaru Denton has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community.

Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney.

Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online.

Come let us show you great service!

Thank you!

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Mrs. Karrie Roberts"

KarrieRoberts
8/22/2014 5:38:45 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ashton MayAshton May
Ashton MayAshton May
Grant WilsonGrant Wilson

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

I love My Kia! The customer service was out of this world! Awesome teamwork, friendly faces and a great price to boot!!!! Thank you Ashton!-)

Added: 8/22/2014 5:40:57 PM

Congratulations on your NEW KIA! We are very happy to have earned your business. Huffines KIA Denton takes pride in earning your business and is super excited to have you part of our family.

"Great experience"

utwis
8/13/2014 12:46:09 AM

Zak BarnettZak Barnett

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

No pressure, easy to deal with, overall pleasant experience. Zak was great to work with and they found me a great finance rate. i would definitely recommend to friends.

Added: 8/14/2014 5:26:46 PM

Thank you for the kind words about Huffines KIA Subaru Denton. We are always thrilled to be able to help our family of clients with any of their automotive needs. We appreciate the great recommendation of Zak and the entire dealerships team.

Twitter
"Best automobile purchase experience yet"

mandr8473
8/6/2014 11:57:06 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Alex HagagAlex Hagag
Joe SparlinJoe Sparlin
Grant WilsonGrant Wilson

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

These guys are great!! I have 0 credit and the folks at Huffines Subaru of Denton worked so hard to get me as good a rate as someone in my particular situation can get! I mean, they worked hard!!! I kept them in there quite late one evening to finalized my purchase and they were very nice about it. Even offered us some pizza! They were friendly and knowledgable and quite proud to be part of the Huffines family. It was a breath of fresh air to meet such awesome car salesmen. I will highly recommend them to friends and family looking to purchased a new or certified preowned vehicle!!! Shoot, I'll highly recommend them to strangers. I'm so happy at the opportunity they've given me to build my credit and so grateful for all of their hard work! This place rocks!!

Added: 8/14/2014 5:28:35 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Huffines Subaru Denton. We are thrilled to be able to help you no matter what your credit score is. We feel like ALL of our customers deserve to have a dealership on their side when it comes to your automotive needs. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you.

"Great buying experience"

hwapper
8/6/2014 10:29:43 AM

Zak BarnettZak Barnett
Michael RauppMichael Raupp

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

We went to test drive a car, no intention of buying. However the car was better than I expected and the dealership made the process painless and easy.

Called around different dealerships to see if they were able to match or beat the price and Huffines offered the best deal.

Added: 8/6/2014 6:31:30 PM

Thank you for the great comments about Huffines KIA Subaru Denton. We are pleased that we had the best deal for your automotive needs and very excited we were able to put you in the right vehicle for you and your family.

"Awesome Dealership"

ccameronjr
8/4/2014 6:34:52 PM

Robert GoodwinRobert Goodwin
Alex WiederholtAlex Wiederholt

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

Great Experience with Huffines,I work with Alex Wiederholt on line and was never pressured and Alex and management made sure I was offered what my trade was worth,My Optima was what I wanted and Alex made sure I had picked the car I wanted,not the car they wanted to sell me.
From Alex to the finance dept. everything was smooth and transparent and took no time,Alex checked with me the next day to make sure I was still satisfied and Robert Goodwin (General Manager) also checked with me to make sure I was happy.Not many dealers will do this for you,Drive off the lot and that's it ,they made the sell but not at Huffines,
I would Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a quality car at a fair price.

Added: 8/4/2014 6:44:56 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Alex Wiederhot, and the rest of the Huffines KIA Subaru Denton team. We are very happy to have earned your business, but even happier to be able to put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Welcome to our dealership's family, and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do to help you with your automotive needs.

Twitter
"Decent customer experience/sales but terrible customer attit"

ajaygupta0512
8/3/2014 10:51:34 AM

Paul JackmanPaul Jackman

2.0

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

I recently was in the market with my wife to purchase a 2015 Subaru Outback. I met Paul Jackmann and Michael B at this dealership as my salesmen to help me out purchase a Subaru. They both were very nice. When we went into the dealership, they greeted both me and my wife well, explained everything about the Subaru to us and gave us a very nice test drive tour of both the Outback and Foresster. We worked with 5 other dealerships in the area (including Randall Noe in Terrell, TX) to find the best possible price on the 2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i limited. Paul/Mike were very adamant on the prices. They would not budge on the prices at all. When we got the best deal with Randall Noe and told both about it, they seemed to take a don't care attitude and started bad mouthing Randall Noe of misrepresentation and swindling their customers.

Yesterday (Sat), we went to Randall Noe to purchase our Subaru. Our experience with Randall Noe has been wonderful day #1. The salesman there sent us all the estimates + drive out prices (including TT&L) in writing via email and later on even sent us the buyer's agreement showing the total drive out price clearly. She also took multiple calls from us, answered all of our questions and assured us multiple times they are not going to surprise us with hidden costs etc. Well, that was indeed true when we went to pick up car from them. It was a smooth, pleasant experience. Both their sales and financial folks did not pressure us and we were out in 2 hours from the dealership driving back with our new Subaru home!!

I am quite surprised and shocked at such horrible, negative tactics played by Subaru of Denton by bad mouthing other dealerships just to be able to gouge their customers by charging more. They tout of customer service and care. I laugh at that because I was going to pay them 2,000 extra $ for the car thus pleasing their pocket and getting screwed myself in the end.

So my message would be go to Subaru of Denton to test drive the car and learn about the car but go to Randall Noe to buy the car. They will cut you the best deal. Go to Subaru of Denton if you have too much money growing on the tree and are looking to throw it in the lake or it is not your hard earned money.

Added: 8/6/2014 5:55:25 PM

Mr. Gupta,

I am very disappointed to hear about your experience with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to extend our apologies. I agree that bad mouthing the competition is not professional and is unacceptable. We also appreciate you letting us know that the discount that we offered was not competitive with another dealer. We will review our pricing to make sure we remain competitive in the market. I see that we are most likely the closest dealer to you, so I am hopeful that we can earn your service business. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding your Outback that I can help you with.

Huffines Kia / Subaru
Denton, TX
940-321-2504

"Great dealership"

wildflrz1
7/31/2014 8:54:50 AM

Paul JackmanPaul Jackman

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

This was a great car buying experience working with this dealership and Paul Jackman. Paul is truly awesome in his knowledge of Subarus. We first thought we wanted a 2015 Forester but came back when the 2015 Outbacks came in and that's what we bought. The dealership offered us fair trade in values and we felt we got a good deal without all the normal haggling I detest. We definitely will come back to Huffines Kia Subaru for another car and I hope Paul is still working there!!! If you want a Subaru, this is the best dealership in the DFW area. You might think they are small but they have a large inventory offsite and Paul was VERY patient as we decided what options, color, interior color etc to get. Don't be mistaken by what you see when you drive up - they can take care of you!

Added: 7/31/2014 9:11:55 AM

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your great experience with Paul Jackman and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on the 2015 Outback! We know you will love it, and look forward to always helping with any of your automotive needs.

"ESMERALDA"

DOMOZ
7/27/2014 2:26:20 PM

Tim SpencerTim Spencer

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

GREAT EXPERIENCE. WE WERE NOT PRESSURED. PICKED MY OUTBACK OFF LOT. TIM FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS. THANK YOU, GUYS. LOVE-LOVE IT.

Added: 7/28/2014 11:56:51 AM

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Tim and Huffines Subaru Denton. Congratulations on your new Subaru Outback.

"Great Buying Experience"

Ryan Fuhrmann
7/23/2014 8:09:28 PM

Mike BresnahanMike Bresnahan

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

I worked with Mike Bresnahan to purchase a 2015 Forester. The whole process was very smooth and Mike did a great job. Very simple and easy buying process and I felt very comfortable and confident. Mike was very helpful and attentive. I will definitely recommend Mike and Huffines to friends and family. Mike was not pushy like many of the salesmen I have worked with in the past have been at other dealerships while still being very thorough.

Added: 7/28/2014 11:58:40 AM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Mike Bresnahan and the Huffines Subaru Denton dealership. Congratulations on your new 2015 Subaru Forester.

"NIce Experience"

DrJoel
7/21/2014 11:36:14 AM

Edwin HomanEdwin Homan
Jerry ParedesJerry Paredes

My Review Of Huffines Kia Subaru Denton:

it's never fun for me to drop so much money on a product, but I have to admit, Subaru in Denton is worth it…specifically because of Jerry and Edwin. Great experience. Got a great white car, VERY fair price and trade in, and was treated like a kind (despite the fact I looked like i just woke up).

I recommend them.

Added: 7/23/2014 12:52:07 PM

Thank you for your kind words about Jerry, Edwin and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to have helped you find the right vehicle for you and your family.

Reviews 11-20 >>