Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Chera
3/31/2015

"Great!"

Worked with Darwin and he was awesome! It was my first time leasing a car on my own and he made the process seem less stressful! He even delivered the Kia Soul I wanted to my house himself since they had to bring the color I wanted from a different location. I would highly recommend setting up an appointment with him. He's the best!

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Darwin and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Congratulations on your new Kia Soul. We are happy we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family's automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

negdek
3/25/2015

"best dealership in dfw!!!!!!"

mr. hagag was very professional and knowledgeable, never rushed us into making a purchase rather he took his time to explain us in detail the entire buying process which helped us make an informed decision. of all the subaru dealerships in the area we got the best price here. will strongly recommend him.

March 26, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words about Mr. Hagag and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

R28A
3/25/2015

"Trust Earned"

Dealt with Tim Spencer via email and Jerry Paredes in person. Both were professional and courteous in their interaction with me. When I visited the dealership I was very much on guard at first. But during the test drive I observed how informative Jerry was and how much he really knew his product (a 2015 Subaru Outback). Yet he wasn't pushy at all and not once asked me anything related to buying the car (I wasn't ready to buy that day anyway). He just liked talking about the Outback and all the features it had to offer which made me feel at ease and also got me more excited about the car. That left me with a positive experience during my visit to Huffines Subaru. Later I communicated with Tim Spencer via email over a few weeks time about various things related to the car arriving and price. He always replied to me within one business day or less and was up front and honest in answering my questions, never avoiding anything I asked. In comparison to other dealerships I was dealing with at the time, he stood out among the rest. As a result of these two outstanding employees of Huffines Subaru, I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Subaru Outback.

March 25, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Subaru Outback! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Jerry Paredes and Tim Spencer as well as the rest of the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to provide you a great automotive buying experience and look forward to helping you for years to come. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Meg
3/23/2015

"Amazing Salesman, Wonderful Experience"

My car buying experience was beyond amazing. I drove 45 minutes from Fort Worth and it was worth the drive! My salesman did a wonderful job explaining all the features of my new 2015 Kia Sorento and he worked hard to get me into the car of my dreams! I have never had such an amazing car buying experience. I will ALWAYS shop here with Mr. Gibson, I'll tell everyone I know how happy I am with his services and I'll bring all of my family and friends here to get their cars. Signed One Happy Customer, Megan

March 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Kia Sorento. We are happy to make your dreams come true. Thank you for sharing your experience with Darwin Gibson and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

VLinc
3/17/2015

"The easiest car purchase ever!"

Tom Talbot made me feel right at home, it was easy to tell him exactly what I was looking for and he found exactly the car that suited my situation. Thanks so much to Tom and all of the support staff at Huffines! I highly recommend your dealership to all my friends, coworkers and family. Proud owner of brand new 2015 KIA FORTE. this car is a great value for the price. Vickie Lincoln

March 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 KIA Forte! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Tom Talbot and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Kathy
3/15/2015

"Great experience!"

Great experience! I worked with James Born, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend him, and the whole dealership! Could not be more pleased with my purchase!

March 16, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with James Born and the entire Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

dannyg621
3/12/2015

"Purchasing my new Subaru"

I spent three months researching my new car purchase online before narrowing my selection to three separate makes of car. I first decided to test drive the Subaru. I was honest with Cate as far as my plan to test all three cars before making a decision. She was very helpful in answering all my questions and understanding about my desire to test all three. I visited a total of three separate dealerships before returning to Subaru to purchase my car. The difference in her attitude towards my desire to test all three vehicles and her genuine interest in helping was hands down far superior to the other experiences I had at the other dealers. We arrived late on a Saturday and she stayed several hours after closing and never made us feel rushed or pressured. It was such a great experience that my husband is seriously considering purchasing the Forester for himself later this year. We will definitely go see Cate again....

March 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Cate and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new Forester and we will be sure to help your husband later this year. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Sinjin2005
2/09/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Mike and Paul at Huffines went way out of their way to get me what I wanted. Excellent customer service! Even the finance process was easy and quick!

February 09, 2015

Thank you for your kinds words about Mike, Paul and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to give you a no-hassle experience and excited to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Tammy
2/02/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Had a great experience with this dealership and salesman Michael Raupp. Gave me a fair price and excellent customer service. Never felt pressured during the process. Michael went out of the way to find the exact Outback I wanted. He customized his approach to meet the needs I had as a customer. I will go back to this dealership and will probably work with Michael in the near future to find a car for my son. Love my 2015 Outback with EyeSight.

February 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Outback! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Michael Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to have helped you find the right vehicle for you and your family's needs. We look forward to helping you and your son with his purchase! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

buddytex
2/02/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

The sales staff at Huffines Subaru was extremely attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. We got a fair price and the vehicle we were looking for. Highly recommend the sales staff. Bill Klozik is a top notch guy. The finance department is another story. Be sure you comb through the finance contract thoroughly. Remember that nothing is "free". DO THE MATH.

February 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new Subaru. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Bill Klozik and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to be able to have helped put you in the right vehicle for your automotive needs and desire to continue to help you with any future needs. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience perfect. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Michael Raupp