Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Huffines Kia Subaru Denton
Call
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV

"Subaru is the best value, and this dealer makes it better"

We just bought our third Subaru from the same guy - Mike Bresnahan at Huffines Kia Subaru in Denton TX. Mike has a wealth of information about all the Subaru models, and we just enjoy talking with him. He takes as much time as we ask to explain the various features of the models were interested in, and he's a fun guy to bring along for a test drive. Mike and the sales manager(s) at this dealership have made very competitive offers on the Subarus we've purchased - I know because I've looked online and shopped around at other dealers. In past years I'd also dreaded being bombarded with add ons while signing all the paperwork, but Donna in the finance department simply tells me what's available without a lot of pressure and it all goes very quickly - it's actually very pleasant (hard to believe, right?) I do my homework and try to get a feeling for the market when it's time for buying a car, and I've always felt that I've been treated fairly and gotten a good deal from Mike and everyone at Huffines. Thanks Mike!

Donna (Finance)

October 20, 2014

Congratulations on your 3rd Subaru from Mike Bresnahan and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are excited to be your dealership of choice and look forward to always being there for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Cannot thank Michael Raupp and Huffines Subaru for making my buying experience such a pleasure. This is my first Subaru and Michael was great explaining everything Subaru has to offer. Love my Cross Trek I don't see myself every looking at any other SUV than a Subaru. Thank you!

October 20, 2014

Congratulations on your new Cross Trek! We appreciate the kind words expressed about Michael Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We look forward to helping you for years to come. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Love my new car and total experience"

Our sales rep Alex H was very professional and friendly. My experience was excellent and I have already recommended this dealership to all of my friends. Highly recommend.

October 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Alex and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We strive to make your new car buying experience the most enjoyable. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Easy and Hassle Free Car Purchase"

Cate Young helped us with our vehicle purchase. It was the best car buying experience we have had. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely recommend this dealership.

October 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your experience with Cate Young and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are always happy to help you with any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"First Kia "

I had a great experience and the Salesman Rick Salsman and Finance person Grant Wilson were exceptional, I am very much pleased with my optima.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Rick Salsman and Grant Wilson. Congratulations on your new Optima. We are very excited to hear about your experience and glad you allowed Huffines Kia Denton to provide you with the right vehicle for you and your family. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"My First Time Sales Experience and Post Sales Satisffaction"

Bill Klozik made us feel comfortable and was not the typical high pressure sales person we have been accustomed to in the past. I would almost rather get my molars extracted without Novocaine than buy another car from a dealer. But Bill has a good nature about him and he was very patient and willing and prompt at answering all our questions and addressed our concerns even after the sales experience. He clearly understands that word of mouth is the best marketing and advertising tool.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill Klozik and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We love helping our customers find the right vehicle for their families needs and happy we were able to help you. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Excellent and professional"

Bill Klozik was a wonderful salesman and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted. If he didn't know an answer, he tracked it down. We placed an order for our 2015 Outback and he kept us informed as to it's progress. He seemed almost as excited as we were to see it! The dealership was always clean and the people very professional and courteous. I highly recommend them. I have driven Toyotas for the past 34 years and was impressed enough with this vehicle that I was willing to make a change.

October 13, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2015 Subaru Outback. We are happy that you gave Bill Klozik and the Huffines Subaru Denton team an opportunity to help you make the change from Toyota to Subaru! Thank you for the kind words. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"AWESOME SALES CONSULTANTS AND STAFF"

We are so over joyed with the great service/ professionalism this dealership has. Thanks Brett Clark and Donna Baiamonte. Also to the MGR of Huffines, was very honest and kind.

Donna Baiamonte

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Brett Clark, Donna Baiamonte and our Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are happy to have been able to help you, and look forward to a great long relationship providing all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"First time Subaru buyer"

This is the first Subaru I have bought. I bought a Subaru Outback for my 22-year-old son who was in a major head on car accident and therefore needed a new car. Because of the accident, we wanted the safest car we could get for him. He loves everything about it. This was a great car buying experience. Never felt pressured to buy.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for choosing Huffines Subaru Denton to provide you a new Subaru Outback. We are happy that your son was OK after his accident, and thrilled we can help keep him safe on his future travels. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Best ever car buying experience! Good job, well done guys!"

This was by far the best car buying experience ever. The sales team made sure that I left happy. They were very professional and friendly. Gary Davis came outside and met me with the car that I wanted to test drive, then he introduced me to Brett Clark and Phillip Vivar. Brett really listened to my needs. Within minutes Brett produced the car that I wanted in the color I selected. Grant Wilson prepared the paperwork. They all listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I was thrilled to go home that night with my new Kia Soul. I offered to come back the next day because it was nearing closing time but they stayed until I had a perfectly clean car, full of gas. I really appreciate their sincere desire to help their customers. I can't say enough about how special they made me feel. A few days later I returned to get window tint and Brett showed me the customer service area and then kept me informed on the status while I waited. Excellent customer service is what you will find at Huffines Kia Subaru Denton.

October 08, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Gary Davis, Brett Clark, Phillip Vivar, and Grant Wilson. We are happy to have helped put you in a new Kia Soul and excited to have been able to provide you with the customer service you deserve. Thank you for allowing all of us at Huffines Kia Denton to provide you with outstanding customer service. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Grant Wilson