Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Huffines Kia Subaru Denton
Call
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV

"great experience"

Paul was awesome! We found the car online, and emailed back and forth with Paul. He gave us a great price on the vehicle we wanted. He held on to it for us until we could make it down there from Oklahoma. Took us on a test drive and explained how everything worked. Would recommend Paul for anyone wanting great customer service and a great car.

paul jackman

"Great experience."

I bought a used Kia Sorento from the Huffines dealership and had a great experience. Cate Young was my sales person and was patient to answer questions about the vehicle and to help me understand the financing. I got a fair deal and good service. I would be glad to recommend this dealership to a friend.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Cate Young and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your Kia Sorento! We are happy to call you a friend too. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Mike and Grant experience!"

My wife and I have bought our first Subaru and we love it! Mike and Grant were great to work with and gave us the best deal. Would not hesitate to recommend Huffines to anybody wanting a good car and as great deal.

September 15, 2014

Congratulations on your first Subaru. We are happy that Mike, Grant and the Huffines Subaru Denton team were able to help you and your wife find the right vehicle for you! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Fantastic!"

Mr. Scott deserves an A+ rating for his help, service, showing extreme patience with this old dummy about how the million functions operate, He is the first car dealer rep that has ever made buying a car a most pleasant experience. He is a gentleman from the old school (pardon the cliché) He is so friendly, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable about the car he was selling (over my many years I have run into numerous auto salesmen that really did not know blank about the car they were selling. other than it used gasoline and had four tires and--oh,oh, Kia you forgot the fifth tire ) Please tell Bernard that I consider him to be a real friend, and (may I say it in this age of political correctness?) may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless him. Yours, James Shaw

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bernard Scott and the Huffines Kia Denton team. We are happy that we were able to help you with your automotive needs and truly look forward to always being there for you in the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Mike Bresnahan went above and beyond to help us...he answered every ? and worked hard to meet our special request of purchasing vehicle and adding on extras all in the same day since we were from out of town...and he continues to make sure we are satisfied after the sale !!! Donna was just as professional in Finance!!!

Donna Baiamonte

September 15, 2014

We are happy that Mike Bresnahan, Donna and the entire Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team were able to help find you the right vehicle for you and your family. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Excellent overall experience"

Bill Klozik was wonderful. Very helpful and got me a great deal a very niced used car for my daughters first car. Would recommend them to anyone

September 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill Klozik and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your daughter's first car. We are happy to share this exciting experience with you. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"My recent expereince at Huffines Kia/Subaru Denton"

I had contacted Huffines one line looking for a good pre-owned vehicle. Rick Salsman was who I started an inquiry with and really one thing lead to another, I bought a vehicle before the end of the day. Rick was very helpful. He knew what I wanted and what I could afford. Huffines worked with me on both account and I got a great 2013 Sonata. They did a great job and I would recommend them especially Rick Salsman. Thank you Rick and Huffines Kia!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Rick Salsman and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Congratulations on your new 2013 Sonata. We are happy that we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Buy your next car here!!!"

I had not planned on buying a car when I stopped at Huffines Kia of Denton; my husband and I were just beginning our search for a used car. However, William McGraw's customer service, friendliness, and caring attitude sold me right away. He went above and beyond to not only get me exactly what I wanted but also at the monthly payment that I wanted! I am very happy with my fabulous brand new 2015 Kia Rio and will send anyone who is even thinking about buying to him. He can get it done! We also met with Grant Wilson in Finance, and he was very informative yet did not attempt to push us into any extra services that we did not want. This is very refreshing, since other dealers try to get you to buy the extras and treat you like you are making a huge mistake by not doing so. I appreciate that he gracefully accepted our "no thank you" and went on. I will recommend this dealer, and especially William, any day of the week. Thank you for a wonderful car buying experience!

September 08, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2015 Kia Rio! We are happy that William McGraw, Grant Wilson and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team was able to help you and your family find the right vehicle for your needs. Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Great Car, Excellent Service and a good price"

I purchased my car from Huffines Subaru in Denton even though I live in McKinney. This was because of their customer focus and responsiveness. They made sure we got the car we wanted and answered all of our questions promptly I would have no hesitation in recommending Huffines to prospective customers

September 01, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Huffines Subaru Denton. We appreciate the opportunity to always help you with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Above And Beyond!"

Bernard Scott listened and found me exactly what I wanted! Was very friendly and professional! I would recommend this dealership! And, the finance department was great also!

Bernard Scott

September 01, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity you provided Bernard Scott and the Huffines KIA Subaru Denton Team to help you with your automotive needs. Welcome to our family. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Grant Wilson