Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Sinjin2005
2/09/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Mike and Paul at Huffines went way out of their way to get me what I wanted. Excellent customer service! Even the finance process was easy and quick!

February 09, 2015

Thank you for your kinds words about Mike, Paul and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to give you a no-hassle experience and excited to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Tammy
2/02/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Had a great experience with this dealership and salesman Michael Raupp. Gave me a fair price and excellent customer service. Never felt pressured during the process. Michael went out of the way to find the exact Outback I wanted. He customized his approach to meet the needs I had as a customer. I will go back to this dealership and will probably work with Michael in the near future to find a car for my son. Love my 2015 Outback with EyeSight.

February 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Outback! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Michael Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to have helped you find the right vehicle for you and your family's needs. We look forward to helping you and your son with his purchase! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

buddytex
2/02/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

The sales staff at Huffines Subaru was extremely attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. We got a fair price and the vehicle we were looking for. Highly recommend the sales staff. Bill Klozik is a top notch guy. The finance department is another story. Be sure you comb through the finance contract thoroughly. Remember that nothing is "free". DO THE MATH.

February 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new Subaru. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Bill Klozik and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to be able to have helped put you in the right vehicle for your automotive needs and desire to continue to help you with any future needs. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience perfect. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Dongwoo
2/01/2015

"Best Salesman and customer service ever!"

Bill Klozik was our salesman. We got there early afternoon and had no idea what to expect. This is the first time we looked into leasing a vehicle.Bill spent his entire day explaining to us every detail we needed to know and what would be best for us. He never tried to pressure us into anything. His excellent customer service skills made us not only feel appreciated but we felt more than customers, we felt like family. We decided to take the deal that Bill worked so hard and patiently for to make sure it worked for us. This was a great experience. We will definitely go back and recommend him to everyone!

February 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Bill Klozik and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are excited that we were able to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family's needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Trey
1/29/2015

"They took a bad situation and made it right"

An error was made in an offer and acceptance that benefited me. Rather than run from the deal that was made, to my benefit, Huffines asked if they could rework the deal, structuring the new deal in such a way that benefited me while not creating a negative situation for Huffines. The result was both parties got what they wanted. Many dealers would have denied the original deal and moved on. Huffines, in particular Mr. Robert Goodwin (GM), stepped in and made this right. I will deal with this organization in the future, they have integrity.

February 04, 2015

Mr. Trumbo, Thank you for your time on the phone today. Please allow me to apologize again for your recent experience. Good understandings and accuracy are responsibilities that we take seriously and we have failed to live up to our standards. After reviewing the communication it is clear that we made a mistake calculating the difference and for that I can’t apologize enough. Our response should have been far superior. I appreciate you considering another purchase with us and thank you for another opportunity to earn your trust. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager 940-321-2504

February 02, 2015

Mr. Trumbo, Please allow me to apologize for your recent experience. Good understandings and accuracy are responsibilities that we take seriously and we have failed to live up to our standards. After reviewing the communication it is clear that we made a mistake calculating the difference and for that I can’t apologize enough. We certainly will honor our sale price and trade value that we set forth in the email and the additional items that were spoken about. Again, I genuinely apologize that the difference figure was miscalculated and will take measures to ensure this does not happen again. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager 940-321-2504

Swift2211
1/26/2015

"Overall, a negative experience."

After scouring the internet for the specific 2015 Subaru Outback I wanted, I found the car I was looking for at Huffines. Even though it was a bit of a drive, it was worth it for me to get the car I wanted. Overall that experience was really good. It was a brand new car, the price was negotiated before I arrived so there wasn't much room for something to go wrong. The salesman were polite and professional. Because of this experience, when my dad wanted an AWD vehicle, I pushed him towards a Forester. I found the car he wanted at Huffines through Auto Trader. After several discussions about the condition of the car, I elected to drive to TX (I live in KS) and buy it. When we arrived there was a scuff on the rear bumper that was not previously disclosed. I was told throughout all of our conversations the car was in excellent condition and that Rick, the salesperson, had no concerns with me driving from KS to get this car. After negotiating a discount for the paint repair, my boyfriend test drove the car and reviewing the CARFAX and we purchased it. About 2-2.5 hours down the highway, we smelled oil. It appeared the oil filter was not on tight and oil misted over the engine. At the point I emailed Rick and told her of the issue in the event I had additional problems. The oil smell continued so I took it to my local Subaru dealership for service. They discovered that in October 2014 the short block engine, among other things, had been replaced in this car and there were several issues from that work. Huffines did not do that warranty work. It has now been 29 days since I took the Forester to the shop and I still do not have it back. My main issues with Huffines are their lack of follow up and customer service. Once the sale was completed, they seemed to wash their hands of it. I know if I sold someone a car and bragged about the clean CARFAX and that the CARFAX showed a positive number, I would feel awful when I found out the engine had been replaced and now my customer has been waiting almost a month for their car to be returned. The only communication between Rick or any of the sales team has been initiated by myself or my boyfriend. Huffines customer service after the sale is terrible. There is no follow-up when issues arise. I will never buy a vehicle from them again, nor will I recommend their dealership. Since that experience with Huffines I have purchased another Subaru who has actually followed up after the sale.

ruvN
1/21/2015

"Pleasant and relaxed new car purchase experience!"

This was my first Subaru purchase. Michael was great to deal with! He was friendly, genuine and easy to connect with. While I had test driven two competing vehicles I had not planned on making a purchase on my first visit to Huffines. However, Michael provided all the information I needed including price to help with my decision. (I had already done my homework). We reached a fair agreement fast and I was on my way in a new Forester in short order. I would not hesitate recommending Michael to anyone. Love the Forester so far.

January 22, 2015

Congratulations on your first Subaru! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Michael and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are glad you love the Forester and look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

sstenson1
1/19/2015

"Leased 2015 Kia Optima EX"

This was our first leasing experience. My wife and I were debating if we should buy a 3 or 4 year old Lexus or Infiniti. However, after a great test drive of the Optima EX w/ premium package we thought leasing a new Kia would make better financial sense. From the time we test drove the car until we decided to lease it, the sales staff at Huffines Kia Subaru Denton were very professional. We did not feel high pressure sales tactics and that is probably what kept me loyal to come back. I hope our relationship continues to go just as well through out the lease. Thanks Andrew, Bernard and Matthew for finding the perfect car for my wife and I. -Steve S.

January 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new Optima EX! Thank you for sharing your great experience with Andrew, Bernard and Matthew as well as giving Huffines Kia Denton the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle for you and your wife! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Judy
1/15/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. No pressure, good price, great sales person. My chosen vehicle was in-transit to another dealership, but Mike Bresnahan procured it for me. I was blown away when Mike gave me his demo to drive while I waited for mine to arrive. Another dealership seemed more interested in selling me the car they had on the lot rather than the one I really wanted. I love my Red Outback, and I love Huffines Subaru!

January 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Mike Bresnahan and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new Outback and I love the color Red too! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Mary
1/14/2015

"Thoroughly Enjoyable Experience"

A thoroughly enjoyable experience. The "hard sale" tactics do not exist at this dealership and that alone is reason enough to visit. However there are more reasons to check out this dealership if your looking for a car. The staff is very knowledgeable of there product and super friendly. I needed to return my rental car after I made my purchase and Mike Bresnhan (my sales guy) followed me to Enterprise (about 40 miles round trip) so I could turn in the rental and get back to the dealership and drive away in my new car. If all this has not convinced you to stop into Huffines Kia Subaru of Denton, remember they have fresh baked yummy cookies available also ;)

January 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Mike Bresnhan and the entire Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to have helped you and glad you love the cookies! Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Bill Klozik