Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Call
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV

"Kia Optima"

I would rather get a tooth pulled than shop for a car. Due to the internet things have become much easier. After months of searching and comparing reviews for a new car for my college bound daughter, I narrowed my selection and set out on foot. Bill Klozik walked into our lives with a big smile and very warm welcome. He made the process painless and enjoyable. Before the experience was over I felt super informed and confident with my decision on the 2015 Kia Optima. There was no pressure or bad energy anytime during our visiti. Keep up the great work!!

October 30, 2014

We are certainly glad you did not have to pull a tooth! Thank you for sharing your great experience with Bill Klozik and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Congratulations on your 2015 Kia Optima. We are happy to be able to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Super customer service!!!!"

Just love my KIA Soul. The experience with my sales rep Bernard Scott was so easy and fun. He explained everything to me from safety features to showing me the engine. Keep up the work, will be buying from here again in the future.

October 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new Kia Soul. Thank you for sharing your kind words about Bernard Scott and the Huffines Kia Denton team. We look forward to being your "Go To" Dealership of choice for all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Subaru is the best value, and this dealer makes it better"

We just bought our third Subaru from the same guy - Mike Bresnahan at Huffines Kia Subaru in Denton TX. Mike has a wealth of information about all the Subaru models, and we just enjoy talking with him. He takes as much time as we ask to explain the various features of the models were interested in, and he's a fun guy to bring along for a test drive. Mike and the sales manager(s) at this dealership have made very competitive offers on the Subarus we've purchased - I know because I've looked online and shopped around at other dealers. In past years I'd also dreaded being bombarded with add ons while signing all the paperwork, but Donna in the finance department simply tells me what's available without a lot of pressure and it all goes very quickly - it's actually very pleasant (hard to believe, right?) I do my homework and try to get a feeling for the market when it's time for buying a car, and I've always felt that I've been treated fairly and gotten a good deal from Mike and everyone at Huffines. Thanks Mike!

Donna (Finance)

October 20, 2014

Congratulations on your 3rd Subaru from Mike Bresnahan and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are excited to be your dealership of choice and look forward to always being there for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Cannot thank Michael Raupp and Huffines Subaru for making my buying experience such a pleasure. This is my first Subaru and Michael was great explaining everything Subaru has to offer. Love my Cross Trek I don't see myself every looking at any other SUV than a Subaru. Thank you!

October 20, 2014

Congratulations on your new Cross Trek! We appreciate the kind words expressed about Michael Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We look forward to helping you for years to come. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Love my new car and total experience"

Our sales rep Alex H was very professional and friendly. My experience was excellent and I have already recommended this dealership to all of my friends. Highly recommend.

October 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Alex and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We strive to make your new car buying experience the most enjoyable. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Easy and Hassle Free Car Purchase"

Cate Young helped us with our vehicle purchase. It was the best car buying experience we have had. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely recommend this dealership.

October 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your experience with Cate Young and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are always happy to help you with any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"First Kia "

I had a great experience and the Salesman Rick Salsman and Finance person Grant Wilson were exceptional, I am very much pleased with my optima.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Rick Salsman and Grant Wilson. Congratulations on your new Optima. We are very excited to hear about your experience and glad you allowed Huffines Kia Denton to provide you with the right vehicle for you and your family. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"My First Time Sales Experience and Post Sales Satisffaction"

Bill Klozik made us feel comfortable and was not the typical high pressure sales person we have been accustomed to in the past. I would almost rather get my molars extracted without Novocaine than buy another car from a dealer. But Bill has a good nature about him and he was very patient and willing and prompt at answering all our questions and addressed our concerns even after the sales experience. He clearly understands that word of mouth is the best marketing and advertising tool.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill Klozik and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We love helping our customers find the right vehicle for their families needs and happy we were able to help you. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"Excellent and professional"

Bill Klozik was a wonderful salesman and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted. If he didn't know an answer, he tracked it down. We placed an order for our 2015 Outback and he kept us informed as to it's progress. He seemed almost as excited as we were to see it! The dealership was always clean and the people very professional and courteous. I highly recommend them. I have driven Toyotas for the past 34 years and was impressed enough with this vehicle that I was willing to make a change.

October 13, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2015 Subaru Outback. We are happy that you gave Bill Klozik and the Huffines Subaru Denton team an opportunity to help you make the change from Toyota to Subaru! Thank you for the kind words. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

"AWESOME SALES CONSULTANTS AND STAFF"

We are so over joyed with the great service/ professionalism this dealership has. Thanks Brett Clark and Donna Baiamonte. Also to the MGR of Huffines, was very honest and kind.

Donna Baiamonte

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Brett Clark, Donna Baiamonte and our Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are happy to have been able to help you, and look forward to a great long relationship providing all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Grant Wilson