Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
RyanJarry
4/17/2015

"Superior Customer Service from the Sales Department"

When purchasing my new Subaru Forester, I visited multiple Subaru dealerships and spoke with many sales managers. By far, Raquel Mitchell and Alex Hagag were the most professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Instead of relying on outdated and underhanded sales tactics to influence me to purchase my Subaru, Raquel and Alex's passion for the brand and focus on customer service sold me to do business with Huffines. Through the process, Alex and Raquel ensured that my fiancee and I chose the right car for us. Also, as Subaru owners themselves, I felt as if I received honest assessments of the vehicles I was reviewing. I would certainly recommend my friends to engage with Alex and Raquel if they were in the market for a vehicle.

Raquel Mitchell

April 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new Subaru Forester. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Raquel Mitchell, Alex Hagag and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. We know you have choices and glad we were able to show you the Huffines difference for all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

dorothy08
4/12/2015

"Purchase of New Car"

Alex Hagag was our end salesman. He was very good and explained everything needed to know at the time. Scutter Howard was the initial rep and was on the phone with me by the time we closed the computer, sent me info and photos all car I requested. We were met by anther fellow and taken to Mr Howard who shortly turned us over to Alex who finished the deal. Joey Sparlin took care of part pf the paper work very efficiently and quickly. (Sometime my computer doesn't spell correctly, plese excuse it.) Dorothy Lantrip

A fellow met at front door and took us to building where Mr.Howard was.

April 13, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Alex Hagag, Scutter Howard, and Joey Sparlin as well as the entire Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We look forward to making your entire automotive experience painless and rewarding for you and your family. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Sunshine.harmony
4/07/2015

"Best experience looking for my first car "

I have to say huffins kia staff are very helpful. I had a wonderful experience looking for the car that was gonna suit me and my family. I would recommand tthis dealership to anyone enjoy them felt like I was one of them. thnk you kia team you are awesome! I love my Kia soul.

April 07, 2015

Congratulations on your new Kia Soul, and thank you for allowing Huffines Kia Denton to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. We appreciate the kind words you have expressed and look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

I LOVE THIS CAR
4/06/2015

"I LOVE THIS CAR--------KIA SORENTO"

Michael Rauppmet us at the door, listened to our specifications for a used vehicle , showed us all the available cars on the preowned lot and let us think it over without pressuring us. Of course, we never make a quick decision and had to go home and think about it for a day or so. Michael had a BIG smile on his face a few days later when we came back to test drive the car which we chose to purchase. We bought it on 4/2, drove to Wichita Falls on Friday for Easter weekend with grandma and siblings and of course "egg hunting". Was a nice comfortable, smooth drive and great gas milage. Thanks for making our purchase so easy. The Elmores

April 07, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Michael Rauppmet and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are happy that part of us was able to help you with some happiness this Easter weekend. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

4/06/2015

"Friendly & Easy"

Alex Hagag responded to my online inquiry with a wonderful price on the vehicle I wanted, and it was even on the lot! I arrived armed with our printed email but it wasn't necessary. Alex was just as easy to work with in person and there was no haggling, hassle, or pressure. I was greeted, shown to the car, the paperwork, and the parts department. Alex then went above and beyond to help install an accessory I purchased while the parts guys were already busy. This is easily the best experience I've had and I plan to steer my family and friends over to Alex for their next vehicles.

April 07, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Alex Hagag and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for allowing us to help with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

likelightcars50
4/03/2015

"Great Dealership!"

Everyone, I mean, Everyone at this dealership is friendly and helpful. Even people I wasn't dealing with offered coffee, greeted me, and were very friendly. The "Dreaded Price Dealing" wasn't dreaded at all here. Negotiations were reasonable and friendly. When I called back after leasing the vehicle to ask a question, "my" salesperson was busy, so another salesperson helped me without any problem or hesitancy. Nice! Now I have to talk about Alex... I visited twice and drove different cars before I even decided to lease a car. Alex was relaxed and friendly and did not use any pressure to get me to move along. Even the day I leased my car, he got out another car for me to sit in so I could make a choice. There was NO PRESSURE at all. This dealership is well run and far from the typical "pressure cooker" dealership. And, I love my new Subaru! Kathy Goldmann

April 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Alex and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new Subaru! We love helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Chera
3/31/2015

"Great!"

Worked with Darwin and he was awesome! It was my first time leasing a car on my own and he made the process seem less stressful! He even delivered the Kia Soul I wanted to my house himself since they had to bring the color I wanted from a different location. I would highly recommend setting up an appointment with him. He's the best!

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Darwin and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Congratulations on your new Kia Soul. We are happy we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family's automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

negdek
3/25/2015

"best dealership in dfw!!!!!!"

mr. hagag was very professional and knowledgeable, never rushed us into making a purchase rather he took his time to explain us in detail the entire buying process which helped us make an informed decision. of all the subaru dealerships in the area we got the best price here. will strongly recommend him.

March 26, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words about Mr. Hagag and the entire Huffines Subaru Denton team. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

R28A
3/25/2015

"Trust Earned"

Dealt with Tim Spencer via email and Jerry Paredes in person. Both were professional and courteous in their interaction with me. When I visited the dealership I was very much on guard at first. But during the test drive I observed how informative Jerry was and how much he really knew his product (a 2015 Subaru Outback). Yet he wasn't pushy at all and not once asked me anything related to buying the car (I wasn't ready to buy that day anyway). He just liked talking about the Outback and all the features it had to offer which made me feel at ease and also got me more excited about the car. That left me with a positive experience during my visit to Huffines Subaru. Later I communicated with Tim Spencer via email over a few weeks time about various things related to the car arriving and price. He always replied to me within one business day or less and was up front and honest in answering my questions, never avoiding anything I asked. In comparison to other dealerships I was dealing with at the time, he stood out among the rest. As a result of these two outstanding employees of Huffines Subaru, I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Subaru Outback.

March 25, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Subaru Outback! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Jerry Paredes and Tim Spencer as well as the rest of the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are pleased to provide you a great automotive buying experience and look forward to helping you for years to come. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Meg
3/23/2015

"Amazing Salesman, Wonderful Experience"

My car buying experience was beyond amazing. I drove 45 minutes from Fort Worth and it was worth the drive! My salesman did a wonderful job explaining all the features of my new 2015 Kia Sorento and he worked hard to get me into the car of my dreams! I have never had such an amazing car buying experience. I will ALWAYS shop here with Mr. Gibson, I'll tell everyone I know how happy I am with his services and I'll bring all of my family and friends here to get their cars. Signed One Happy Customer, Megan

March 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Kia Sorento. We are happy to make your dreams come true. Thank you for sharing your experience with Darwin Gibson and the Huffines Kia Denton team. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Michael Raupp