Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

5150 I-35 E,
Denton, Texas 76210
Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Info
About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

On May 5, 1924 Huffines Motor Company opened for business in downtown Denton. J.L. Huffines, Sr. founded the company on two principles which are still the benchmark for all decisions made at the dealerships – treat the customer the way they want to be treated and support the community. Today, Ray Huffines has continued his father and grandfathers philosophy and has grown the company to eight auto dealerships in Denton, Lewisville, Plano and McKinney. Also, Huffines Auto dealerships has been honored as the Consumers' Choice Award for Auto Dealership Group of the Year for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Huffines was also voted #22 in the top 100 places to work, by the Dallas Morning News Online. Come let us show you great service! Thank you!

About Huffines Kia Subaru Denton Learn More

• Award Winning Service
  • Home Delivery Service
  • Satellite TV
Cristina
7/31/2015

"Awesome experience! "

Everyone at the dealership was helpful and friendly. They never used high pressure tactics to sell me a car. They gave me the time I needed to decide to buy my car. highly recommend them.

August 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Huffines Kia Subaru Denton. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

derdmann1
7/30/2015

"I bought a Soul+"

In the past I have made many auto purchases (30) and dealt mostly with only one dealership and have never been unhappy with them but, the line they carry did not have a vehicle that would fit my current budget and needs. At best I was very skeptical aboutgoing to another dealership. during my first visit I thought I was right about my skepticism. After talking with Mr. Goodwin, Mr. Vivar and Addison about my concerns they did everything the way I wanted to do them. I already had my own financing but they were able to beat the terms and the interest rate so I financed with them as well I have already recommended Huffines to a couple of friends, I look forward to my next purchase from them in the future. Thank you for making this purchase go smoothly and doing everything you said you would do. Don Erdmann

July 30, 2015

Taking care of all of your automotive needs is what Huffines Kia Subaru Denton loves to do. We are happy we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family's needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Aaron Smith
7/29/2015

"Best Car Purchase In a Long time"

Most people will give a five star review for the smoking hot financial deal they received from the dealership. Now we got a good deal, but what made Huffines Kia a five star dealership was the way our sales rep, Bernard Scott treated everyone in our family. He spoke to everyone and did not act like he was trying to sell a car. Never a high pressure conversation, and negotiations were easy. My soon to be driving son told me that he wants us to buy his car from Bernard when he starts driving. That pretty much seals the deal. Treat my family well, and I'll do business with you all the time. Kudos to Bernard and the entire sales team at Huffines Kia. We'll do business again. Aaron Smith

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Bernard Scott and the entire Huffines Kia Denton team. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

AmandaCST
7/29/2015

"Used car purchase"

I had an excellent experience purchasing my Subaru Crosstrek. I had an excellent test drive, and felt confident that the sales team had a good understanding about my needs. Financially, the Huffines team came with a deal that was far better than the estimate, which was really appreciated, and unexpected. Together, really, this team helped me a lot and worked hard to make a lot of things come together for me, and it was really appreciated. That's the kind of service I would recommend to anyone.

July 29, 2015

Congratulations on your new Subaru Crosstrek. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Subaru Denton. We look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

amontgomery
7/27/2015

"Great experience"

Thanks Huffines for our second Subaru from your dealership! We had a great experience with the first and another great experience with our second. Jerry P was wonderful to work with and helped me get the deal I needed. Thanks so much!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Jerry Paredes and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are always happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

jrobinhood
7/26/2015

"easiest car buying experience"

Williams courtesy and professionalism far exceeded what I expected. I have had horrible experiences with dealers in the past so it was a relief when he helped me get a brand new car at a price I could easily afford

July 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with William and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are excited to help you find the perfect car for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

John123
7/25/2015

"My new Outback purchase"

I am pleased to say that Huffines ( and Mike in particular ) far exceeded all expectations during my recent business with your dealership. You came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. I look forward to our relationship and want to thank you again for the GREAT experience!

July 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the to share your wonderful experience with Mike and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

mpeters
7/21/2015

"Easy, Hassle-free experience"

I had been thinking about buying a Subaru for awhile and when my previous car finally began to nickel and dime me I decided it was time to start looking around. I came into Huffines on a Monday night and dealt with Matthew Augustine, I really appreciated that he wasn't pushy or overbearing. The entire experience felt conversational, not just a sales pitch. I was able to test drive 2 cars and leave that night to think over my decision without being pressured into making a decision then and there. I came back the next night to purchase one of the cars that I test drove and it could not have been a more pleasant experience. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and patient. My parents were there with me both nights as well and my dad was so impressed with the Subaru vehicles and the service we received that he is now seriously considering buying a Subaru from Huffines next year! Thanks again everyone!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with Matthew Augustine and the Huffines Subaru Denton team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

NewSubaruOwner
7/19/2015

"Sold a great car to a tough customer"

I knew that I wanted a Subaru Outback, but needed to test drive it and compare it to a dozen other possibilities. Michael Raupp gave a great test drive; answered questions, offered information about features, and tried to discover what I was looking for. I didn't share a lot of information with him! After we (my husband was with me) left the dealership, I had a hectic week at work and then left for a week's vacation. I never returned any of the polite, brief phone messages Michael left for me. When I returned, I asked my husband to find the best deal possible on an Outback. I wasn't committed to anything other than having a 2.5i Limited; color, additional features, none of that was worth spending more on. I assumed I'd be going to Minnesota or Colorado or possibly New England to pick up a car purchased on the internet. Surprisingly, Michael was able to provide a deal that was solid enough to make me purchase locally. I walked in, signed the paperwork, and left for an evening meeting. I don't know that Michael has ever had so little interaction with a buyer! But he did a great job. The car exceeds all of my expectations, I am assured that I got a good deal on it, and I'm glad to be able to support a local business. I would recommend this dealership, and Michael Raupp specifically, to anyone considering a Subaru.

July 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2.5i Limited Subaru Outback. Thank you for allowing Michael Raupp and the Huffines Subaru Denton team help find the right vehicle for your automotive desires. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Livingabroad
7/17/2015

"CrossTrek Purchase"

Great service. I was able to coordinate 90% of my purchase by email and phone. When I arrived at the dealer I was in and out with in an hour. I would recommend this dealer and Alex Hagag. I also purchased an add on moon wind deflector by phone with the service department. Very helpful.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Alex Hagag and the Huffines Kia Subaru Denton team. We are pleased and excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager (940) 321-2504

Reviews of Joe Sparlin