Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz
Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz Info
About Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

Jack Ingram Motors - an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer located in the heart of Montgomery Alabama, and serving the greater Pratteville and Millbrook. Weather you're visiting to search for your next Mercedes-Benz of contacting our Mercedes Service Department, we hope to help. Contact us online , or visit us at 217 Eastern Blvd.

About Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

Friday 7:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Sales consultant, Mike and financial office worker, Dough..."

Sales consultant, Mike and financial office worker, Dough were great!. They gave us good advise and help to purchase my car. It was great experience for me.

Michael J.Haigler

"Professional, courteous and on the ball. Very impressed...."

Professional, courteous and on the ball. Very impressed. No nonsense sales tactics or pressure or etc like other dealers. Besides the great deal on a new Mercedes, the actual buying experience here was outstanding. Setting aside how awesome the car is, the dealership is clean, maintenance does not appear to be swamped like many other places, and the staff is all very friendly and helpful. Will buy from again when we're in the market for a another new MB. One of the best things is they have you ready to go (discussing Mercedes warranty, towing, tires, Mbrace, finance paperwork, Q&A, demo, phone app, phone pairing), in about 45 min (total) if you bring your own financing like we did. Very efficient team. Employees were working well together to facilitate getting the A) paperwork ready, B) Car ready and C) keeping me and my wife comfortable AND informed while we bought the car. In a comparison, this was our second new-car buying experience this year and it was far superior to the other non-MB dealership we bought from with our other car. Highly recommend our salesman Brett Snell.

"I was very impressed with the professional, courteous..."

I was very impressed with the professional, courteous staff at Jack Ingram Mercedes-Benz in Montgomery, Alabama. Douglas Ingram handled all the financial details of my transaction with great care, and my salesman, Mike Haigler, was so patient in training me to use all the wonderful options on my new Mercedes. This is the first Mercedes that I have owned, and if the car performs as well as the sales staff at Jack Ingram Mercedes-Benz I will be well pleased, and return for another Mercedes!

Mike Haigler

"well when i first got there i was greeted by a friendly..."

well when i first got there i was greeted by a friendly saleman he told me his name which was Anthony Gibson after that i told him what kind of car i was looking for. he showed me the kind of car i was looking for .i test drove the car he gave detail about the car in deft he was very knowledgeable was able to answer all my question . gave a tour of the place itroduce me to the mananger and the rest of the staff. they was courtest respectful . my visit ended with a bottle of water and a friendly smile.

"My experience at Jack Ingram Motors was excellent. I..."

My experience at Jack Ingram Motors was excellent. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Everyone was very helpful and professional.

"Had a great experience would recommend and would enjoy..."

Had a great experience would recommend and would enjoy being employed there .The service was excellent, first time in years purchasing a car in Alabama, was a great experience

anthony gibson

"Mr.Gibson was very professional and knowledgeable of..."

Mr.Gibson was very professional and knowledgeable of every question we asked and made our shopping experience a very pleasant one.The best service ever.

Anthony Gibson

"Anthony made my buying experience enjoyable, handled the..."

Anthony made my buying experience enjoyable, handled the process with a professional attitude and answered all questions with no problem. Definitely a top notch representative. Thanks Anthony

Anthony Gibson

"I am proud to say that I have had the pleasure of..."

I am proud to say that I have had the pleasure of shopping and buying every car I have ever owned from Jack Ingram, my car salesman Brett Snell has always gone the extra mile before and after the sell he has always gotten me the best deal. To this day I am still a happy customer and will continue to go to Brett Snell for all of my car needs and wants. Also I am pleased to say that threw my shopping experince with Brett Snell my family and friends have turned to Brett Snell for all of there car needs, because he cares about his customers before and after the sell. I recommend if your looking for a vehical and a great shopping and buying experience you should choose Brett Snell.

Brett Snell

"I leased a 2010 from Jack Ingram in October of 2009. I..."

I leased a 2010 from Jack Ingram in October of 2009. I communicated with the salesman through email after test-driving. He had verbally given me payment info but nothing in writing. When I asked Snell via/email about several question including: engine size service cost payments, fuel type and service charges he quickly responded. He told me how much how much “out of pocket” I would pay, monthly payments and yearly service fees. When I turned my car in I was informed of a Vehicle Turn-in fee. This was a shock since it had never been mention. I did go back and look at my lease and the fee was there but it was never mentioned. I regret that I did not read line for line of the lease agreement before signing but I did trust I was being treated honestly and with integrity. When I went to turn in my vehicle Mr. Snell was called to the front. Upon his arrival in the showroom I told him why I was there. His only response was, “Let me get someone to help you.” I was never asked if I would be interested in another vehicle and no one ever said, thank you for your business. I would never again do business with Jack Ingram.

Mercedes-Benz Sales