Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

217 Eastern blvd,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz Info
About Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

Jack Ingram Motors - an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer located in the heart of Montgomery Alabama, and serving the greater Prattville and Millbrook areas. Whether you're visiting to search for your next Mercedes-Benz or contacting our Mercedes Service Department, we hope to help. Contact us online , or visit us at 217 Eastern Blvd in Montgomery. It's Time to Love What You Drive!

About Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

Friday 7:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Saturday Closed

Bill
1/11/2016

"Certified GL 350 Dissaperence "

I made a deal on a 2012 Certified GL 350 involving a trade but the day before I was to drive 125 miles to pick it up it disappeared. I negotiated with them for 10 days over Thanksgiving for the exact car I was looking for only for it to disappear.

Melissa Wilcox

Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz responded to this review

January 11, 2016

Mr. Butler, Unfortunately that vehicle was sold during your negotiation process. Our General Manager, Brett Denver, spoke to you about this several times in December, and he is actively looking for another vehicle that meets your criteria.

jbhildreth
12/04/2015

"GREAT TEAM TO DEAL WITH"

Absolutely the best experience that I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I bought a late model, high-end Mercedes and traded in an older Mercedes. The were extremely professional, though behaved as a friendly family, and treated me fairly. I felt that they cared about me and making me happy/satisfied. My primary salesperson was Melissa Wilcox; she did excellent job in coordinating it all.

Melissa Wilcox

Russ-n-Dee
11/05/2015

"First time internet shopper / buyer"

I spotted a CPO E Class Cab on the Jack Ingram website that appealed to me as a wedding anniversary gift for my wife. I had spotted a similar vehicle at another (physically closer) dealership - which was a little less expensive. Based on Jack Ingram's reputation, I decided to explore the possibility. I had the good fortune of meeting and dealing with the dealership's internet manager, Brett Snell. Suffice to say, Brett was delightful to work with. We bought the car, sight unseen (except for the online photos and description) and we could not be happier. Brett's associate, Mr. John Yow, drove from Montgomery to our home near Birmingham on the Saturday after Brett had personally delivered the car to my bride, as few days before. Mr. Yow went over everything on the car with us until we were comfortable with the various assistive and safety-related systems. John, like Brett, was very knowledgable, and a very kind and patient "teacher." Both these gentlemen are great and we will have no hesitancy doing business with them again.

My 2003 C240
9/17/2015

"Treated as if I was a 2nd Classic citizen"

I was devalued, wasn't treated respectfully, constant miscommunication, damages occurred at the hands of service providers after which they assumed no responsibility for the damages, I was told the damages occurred because I brought the vehicle in on a car dolly not because the service people took the car off the dolly

service provider went by the name of Terry

Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz responded to this review

September 17, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Our intention is to never make a customer feel anything but 100% satisfied. Please reach out to our General Manager, Brett Denver. He would like to discuss your experience in more detail in hopes to earn your trust back as a Jack Ingram Mercedes customer. You can reach him at 334-274-4900. Thank you.

Faith22
3/13/2015

"London22"

Very knowledgeable, extremely sincere, friendly, honest, and trustworthy. No pressure to buy. Gives you all the information and allow you to make the best decision. He made the process feels like you are dealing with a friend. He is there for you after the sale. My best car buying experience ever. He is in the process of finding the exact car my wife desires. He is now our personal sales professional. We will be repeat customers!

lsat21c
1/09/2014

"Sales consultant, Mike and financial office worker, Dough..."

Sales consultant, Mike and financial office worker, Dough were great!. They gave us good advise and help to purchase my car. It was great experience for me.

Michael J.Haigler

jasonmayne
9/09/2013

"Professional, courteous and on the ball. Very impressed...."

Professional, courteous and on the ball. Very impressed. No nonsense sales tactics or pressure or etc like other dealers. Besides the great deal on a new Mercedes, the actual buying experience here was outstanding. Setting aside how awesome the car is, the dealership is clean, maintenance does not appear to be swamped like many other places, and the staff is all very friendly and helpful. Will buy from again when we're in the market for a another new MB. One of the best things is they have you ready to go (discussing Mercedes warranty, towing, tires, Mbrace, finance paperwork, Q&A, demo, phone app, phone pairing), in about 45 min (total) if you bring your own financing like we did. Very efficient team. Employees were working well together to facilitate getting the A) paperwork ready, B) Car ready and C) keeping me and my wife comfortable AND informed while we bought the car. In a comparison, this was our second new-car buying experience this year and it was far superior to the other non-MB dealership we bought from with our other car. Highly recommend our salesman Brett Snell.

recapone
6/13/2013

"I was very impressed with the professional, courteous..."

I was very impressed with the professional, courteous staff at Jack Ingram Mercedes-Benz in Montgomery, Alabama. Douglas Ingram handled all the financial details of my transaction with great care, and my salesman, Mike Haigler, was so patient in training me to use all the wonderful options on my new Mercedes. This is the first Mercedes that I have owned, and if the car performs as well as the sales staff at Jack Ingram Mercedes-Benz I will be well pleased, and return for another Mercedes!

Mike Haigler

tolbert226
5/22/2013

"well when i first got there i was greeted by a friendly..."

well when i first got there i was greeted by a friendly saleman he told me his name which was Anthony Gibson after that i told him what kind of car i was looking for. he showed me the kind of car i was looking for .i test drove the car he gave detail about the car in deft he was very knowledgeable was able to answer all my question . gave a tour of the place itroduce me to the mananger and the rest of the staff. they was courtest respectful . my visit ended with a bottle of water and a friendly smile.

alt0010
5/20/2013

"My experience at Jack Ingram Motors was excellent. I..."

My experience at Jack Ingram Motors was excellent. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Everyone was very helpful and professional.

Reviews of Anthony Gibson