Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

Jack Terry, Mercedes-Benz Sales Manager, Jack Ingram Mercedes Benz

Jack Terry

Mercedes-Benz Sales Manager

November 03, 2016

"Brett Snell helped me purchase my first Mercedes Benz "

- Kim Mayton

Brett Snell is a great salesman & did everything he could to help me purchase my first Mercedes Benz! I will continue to go to Brett for all of my needs! He helped explain things I didn't know about with my car and I know he absolutely got me the best deal! I had a great experience and recommend Brett!

May 23, 2016

"Easiest vehicle purchase EVER"

- shannonfranklin

We are MS residents and once we decided MB would be our next vehicle, we visited our local dealer. We were extremely disappointed with the level of service, knowledge and lack of return calls, and decided not to do business there. Instead I made contact with Brett Denver of Jack Ingram Motors in Montgomery AL - a 4+hour drive away for us. What a commitment to their customers they have! Brett made everything so easy, and we were able to do the entire deal via phone and email. When we arrived to pick up our new MB, it was clearly marked "I'm Sold!" on the showroom floor. There were zero "surprises" or changes to the original numbers we had worked out. It was truly the easiest buying experience we've ever had, and we so appreciate Brett and salesman Tony Gibson for their professionalism, product knowledge, and exemplary customer service. Thanks fellas!!!

March 07, 2016

"Customer Service"

- Buzz1

This morning I went to Jack Ingram Mercedes to have the transmission fluid checked in my Mercedes. I was greeted by Mr. Jack Pickett, who treated me as if I were a King. As soon as he found out what I wanted he contacted a Mr John Broadway to check my transmission fluid. He made his inspection, added some fluid to my transmission and had me on my way in a very short period of time. All employees of Jack Ingram would do well to emulate the customer support and expertise displayed by Mr.Picket and Mr. Broadway. You can bet I will be a returning customer. My heart felt thanks to these two great gentlemen.

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, $30490