Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

217 Eastern blvd, Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Open Now 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Derek Catrett, Mercedes-Benz Finance Manager, Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Derek Catrett

Mercedes-Benz Finance Manager
Brett Denver, Mercedes-Benz General Manager, Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Brett Denver

Brett Snell, Mercedes-Benz Sales , Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Brett Snell

Mercedes-Benz Sales

April 21, 2017

"Sonja Gaddis is Awesome"

- BGreen

Sonja Gaddis is a great sales person . Brett Snell and all the management were a great help . She made my car buying experience fun , easy and informative , I would buy a car from this Mercedes Benz dealer again because of the Warm and friendly staff . My expectations of purchasing my first Mercedes benz was exceeded . I recommend buying from Jack Ingram Mercedes .

April 14, 2017

"Excellence"

- leigh

We had an awesome experience with jt getting us the payment we needed and the car we wanted! They will get our business again! Thanks so much!

April 13, 2017

"Excellent New Car Buying Experience"

- CarrieG

Excellent experience, first on pricing this dealer beat my old dealer in Atlanta by far, Brett gave me regular updates on expected delivery, once the car came in they got it prepped very quickly. Once there it was a very simple straight forward process and then they educated me on the car. I will definitely be back for my next car.

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE, $60990