Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

217 Eastern blvd, Montgomery, Alabama 36117

Derek Catrett, Mercedes-Benz Finance Manager, Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Derek Catrett

Mercedes-Benz Finance Manager
Jon Yow, Mercedes-Benz Sales , Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Jon Yow

Mercedes-Benz Sales
Brett Denver, Mercedes-Benz General Manager, Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Brett Denver

Mercedes-Benz General Manager
Anthony Gibson, Mercedes-Benz Sales , Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Anthony Gibson

Mercedes-Benz Sales

July 08, 2017

"Great experience, great team!"

- Brandonfrye

We recently purchased a Mercedes Sprinter 4X4 from Jack Ingram. Chris Black helped us out, and we were very impressed with their professionalism, knowledge base, follow through, and overall expertise. This was the biggest car purchase by far for us, both in size and value, and we could not be happier! I purchased a one way ticket from Austin, Tx and flew to Montgomery, AL to buy the vehicle, then drove it home! I would highly recommend Chris Black and the Jack Ingram Motors group to others.

Chris Black

June 30, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- KSmith

This was my first Mercedes purchase and it was likely my best car buying experience. I definitely recommend working with Steve Durbin if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Steve Durbin

June 22, 2017

"Great Folks"

- mikev

I have have purchased many cars over the years from different dealers but I must say this was by far the Best group of folks I have ever worked with, from the Manager Mr. Denver to the salesman JT they are very nice, kind and Honest and easy to do business with. this is my first Benz. Thanks

Derek Catrett