Jannell Ford of Hanover

Sales and Leasing Professional

May 22, 2017

"Fantastic."

- 28682868

I have bought many cars over the years but have never received the service I recently did from Mike Kinney at Jannell. Mike was amazing and helped me throughout the entire buying process. He was well informed and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles we reviewed. I would highly recommend Mike to all family and friends! Joanne in Finance was also a pleasure to work with.

May 20, 2017

"My experiance @ Jannell Ford was top notch"

- ScottVT

I've given Jannell Ford a 5 star rating because their sales rep Steve Gorman was absolutely outstanding in his attention to my kids, wife & my needs (even our new puppy) in a vehicle. He's a true professional the way he delivers outstanding service and is always prepared, professional & attentive. Thank you for working with my crazy work/life schedule to get this done exactly how we needed. We love our SUV & we'll be back to work with Mr. Gorman again.

Steve Gorman

May 16, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- Bill

Excellent sales team. Answered all my questions and made sure that we were comfortable with the car and options we selected. They made the purchase easy too. Price was very fair based upon my research. Paperwork was well explained and pressure-free. Car was ready to go exactly when they said, and they even helped set up some of the features. Great experience all around.

Edward Clark