Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

gtovet49
6/23/2015

"Scheduled Service"

Took my truck to Jeff Wyler BUICK-GMC in Florence as it was due for an oil & filter change and tire rotation. They also determined my truck had two recalls that needed attention. All this work was taken care of properly. Great service and, great follow up and helpful and pleasant people.

tanti
6/18/2015

"Excellent !"

Being a customer of Jeff Wyler, Florence, Buick GMC for more than 3 years., since I bought a 2002 Buick Regal from my friend, I never have any complaint for their service. They make my old Buick Regal always in good condition. Sometimes they give up coupons in their websites, which help me a lot to reduce the bill. Thanks. I am a satisfy customer.

Billy

jeanne
6/17/2015

"Very happy with our Buick Enclave, Christina was great."

My husband and I purchased our Buick Enclave at Jeff Wyler Florence Buick, and Christina Goderwis was very helpful answering all our questions and very patient as we decided which vehicle to purchase. Would highly recommend friends and family to go see Christina to make a new purchase. Has called to make sure we were happy with our purchase and if we needed anything to call her anytime.

jim1234
6/01/2015

"Buying a new Buick see Dan At Jeff Wyler Florence,Ky."

Dan was a real joy to work with. He is very informed, patient, and unhurried. He stayed way pass closing time even after we tried to pursued him to finish the paper work on the next day. I highly recommend this young man for your business dealing with a very fine dealership.

kgarrison819
6/01/2015

"Very friendly, quick service. Very accommodating"

Dan was great to work with. He was patient with me as I had many, many questions about leasing (which I had never done before). I test drove a few cars and he was able to talk me through all the options available with each vehicle so I could decide what was right for me and my budget. Would highly recommend requesting Dan Maloney or your next purchase or lease.

Ashley.lane
5/24/2015

"Great buying experience"

My husband and I recently purchased a Terrain from Jeff Wyler GMC. Christina Goderwis was very helpful, answered all of our questions, kept in touch and made our buying experience amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable in our purchase, and offered other options we hadn't considered which were perfect for us. If you are considering making a purchase at Jeff Wyler, I highly recommend working with Christina Goderwis!

youzidi
5/20/2015

"Great price and Great service"

I bought a 2015 BUICK Encore from Steven Genetti at Jeff Wyler Florence, KY. It was a great experience from start to finish and I could not be happier with the customer service I received. I highly recommend purchasing from Jeff Wyler.

Toddandmelissa
5/14/2015

"Truck purchase"

We dealt with Chad Anderson and as always. We were taken care of completely. This is 5th car purchase from Chad. If you need a vehicle, this is the place that cares. Melissa and Todd p

martykersting
5/11/2015

"Great Help From All!"

Great help from all dealers/managers I dealt with over the weekend. Started with TJ with help from Rob and closed with Steve. All three were very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! None of them were pushy and all let us take our time in making our decision. Walked out of there with a great deal on a 2015 Acadia SLT. I would highly encourage any and all to consider this dealership when looking for a new vehicle!

Natalie1927
5/11/2015

"Superior dealer in Dan Maloney. So knowledgeable."

I would send any friend or relative to Dan to purchase a new vehicle. He is by far the most knowledgeable and computer expert when purchasing my car, 2014 Terrain. So nice to deal with.

Reviews of Chad Anderson