Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC
Call
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Definitely Recommend!!"

Would definitely recommend buying your next vehicle here. Exceptional service and each team member went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Extra special thank you to Robert, Doug and Kathy for their outstanding service!!!!

Robert Campbell

"Great Team"

I visited Jeff Wyler Kia in Fairfield , Ohio today. They were Quick on the service. Great people. Told me about a problem I have and said they will fix it the next time I am there. I was in a hurry. They even used my expired coupons for the oil change and car wash. Thanks everyone.

Jerry Lee

"Service"

Justin is always a pleasure to deal with. I came in on Saturday for maintenance service on my daughter's car and was in and out in no time. Thanks!

Justin Billet

"Excellent Sales Service"

My Salesman, Trent Waggoner, is the "BEST' salesperson that I've ever had sell me a car! Trent listens to your needs, finds the car you want, explains & works with you for the best deal for you. Trent is very knowledgeable of the car and all of its qualities, as well as he makes every effort to help you the buyer. He is truly kind, honest, listens to my needs and works towards my getting my needs met. Working with Trent, Joe in financing and the nice person that inspected my present vehicle, (explaining the value of my car that I would sell to them). The service dept. was most courteous when I brought my new Corolla in to have the safety door protectors put on as well as the windows tinted. My car was taken care of proficiently and I was treated as a special car owner. THANKS TOYOTA for making my car purchase the best experience that I have incurred any where.

Trent Waggoner, salesman, Joe in finance , and Eric W in service dept.

"Helpful Service Technicians "

Bob Wheeler helped me with my service recall when I needed my 2012 Chevrolet Sonic to be serviced. He checked with GM to help me drive a rental vehicle through Enterprise. I am grateful that he helped me in this process since I wasn't able to cover the costs of the rental agreement for the time that my car was in the shop.

"Excellent Customer Service"

The service team at Jeff Wyler treated me with great customer service and took excellent care of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Rodney Hodges & Rodney Gray

"Very good dealership"

We have purchased 2 GMC Terrains from this dealership. Whenever we brought our 2010 Terrain in for service they were always very accommodating with whatever we needed. In July of this year we just purchased our 2014 Terrain. I also agree it takes way to long to purchase a car anymore, but was treated well by everyone at Jeff Wyler. I would recommend this dealership highly.

"Thanks to, David Navarre"

Salesman, David Navarre, was great. He really listened to me and understood what I was looking for. Was not your typical high pressure salesman. My biggest complaint, I was in the dealership for 7 hours. It should not take 7 hours to purchase a car. About 5 hours was just sitting around waiting for someone to do something. David & I talked for a while, looked at a couple cars, test drove a car and settled on a price in a couple hours. It should NOT take 5 additional hours to finish the purchase. This is the third car I have leased from David. He is great. If it was not for him, I would have walked out.

"Excellent experience"

Worked with rob and Shane on used jeep grand cherokee. Up front friendly no nonsense attitude. I will defiantly be back for my next vehicle

Shane Foley

"New GMC pickup"

I am very pleased with my new GMC truck and all the help by Kathy Newton. Thanks Kathy, the more I drive it the better I like it.

David Navarre