Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

CAROLYN G LONGLAND
8/26/2016

"Great Service!"

I love my Encore ad the Service Dept. was great taking care of my car -- easy to schedule and work completed quickly & efficiently -- very happy with my experience there!

Smi4pi
8/26/2016

"Not your grandma's Buick!!!!"

From the minute I located this vehicle online and called the dealership to schedule a test drive, I received nothing but the best possible customer service from Justin! Aside from the vehicle incorporating everything I was looking for in a new vehicle, the car buying process was made easy and even enjoyable by Justin's light-hearted funny demeanor. As an added bonus, they were able to work with us on the whole package to get my payments exactly where I wanted them to be. Whenever I do decide it's time for another new car I will definitely be giving Justin a call and going back to Jeff Wyler Buick GMC of Florence, KY!

lou3292
8/21/2016

"A smooth Process"

From our first contact with Justin it was easy and simple. He was able to find what we were looking for and send to us via email to look over; although he sent a few different models to look at the first one fit most of our "must haves". There was no buying pressure; we were able to drive the truck; think about what we wanted and made a deal that we were happy with. The sales manager was also willing to work with us to make the deal happen. The financing process was also smooth and easy. They were able to find a great interest rate and had the paper work ready in a timely manner. Overall it was one of the best car/truck buying experiences we have had.

carguy
8/05/2016

"wonderful"

we loved working with Dave Osborne. Dave was so knowledgeable through out the process of purchasing our car. took time to explain everything to us

McD-Burlington, ky
8/04/2016

"Excellent Service Department"

They make it simple and easy. If you need a back up vehicle just ask. They fix things right the 1st time and value my time. Honesty, that's all I want and Wyler GMC provides it.

Scott in Service

gina
8/01/2016

"Great salesperson,thanks David"

The salesman at Jeff Wyler Buick ,David, was very informative.He explained everything to us. Took his time and went over anything we didn't understand.I definitely recommend David for your salesperson.Thanks for all your help

Jason

Amen
7/23/2016

"Happy with my purchase"

I was pleased leaving the dealership with my certified pre-owned vehicle. I never bought a car from a dealer before and they made it easy to understand the paperwork. Very friendly staff as well

Fast Eddie
7/20/2016

"Always good service"

I have been using the dealership for a number of years and I have never had an issue with their service or interactions with me. Always friendly, they explain what needs to be done and service costs are very competitive. If their are any issues, they have been more than willing to discuss and offer a satisfactory solution. I find it a positive experience to take my vehicle in for service. I have 4 vehicle and have experience with other dealers but I will keep coming back to Jeff Wyler GMC as my first choice.

Michael Hendrix

Striker12345
7/16/2016

"ASAP Please"

Dropped my Acadia off for an 8:30 appointment for Oil Change and Tire rotation. Before leaving was asked when I needed the car, "at a specific time or ASAP". Of course I responded ASAP. Told Bobby to call me if he had any issues and to let me know when it was done. When I got back at 12:30, the car wasn't done, four hours later and they hadn't even started the oil change. Asked for help, Bobby wasn't around, and was told that they would find out and come get me. 15 minutes later I found Bobby, and he had no clue as to the status of my car. When asked why it wasn't done he said "well you said you wanted it ASAP". I think that ASAP must mean to Jeff Wyler employees "Whenever I feel like it". So came in for and 8:30 appointment for oil change and Tire rotation and my car wasn't done until at least 5 hours later. This is not the first issue I have had with them, every-time I went (because it was free) I had issues. Customer service is horrible, and I would not wish their service on anyone.

Bobby Otis

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC responded to this review

August 05, 2016

We would like to express our apologies for the bad treatment you received when dealing with our service department. We have met with the department about what happened and have trained them on what should be done. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will do all we can to make sure something like this does not happen again.

Cheryl Flack
7/05/2016

"Great service and experience!"

Bradford Blevins was awesome. He's very nice and didn't pressure me at all. He stayed late so that I got the exact SUV that I wanted.

Reviews of Chad Anderson