Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Gronberg71
5/02/2016

"New GMC Sierra"

I went in to the dealership a few weeks ago looking to lease a new GMC Canyon. The numbers didn't work for me at the time even though Mike Brown put in a ton of effort. I got a call from Jason this past weekend about coming back in to see what they could do. I again worked with Mike Brown, this time on a new GMC Sierra. With all of the great incentives and the help of the hardest working salesman, Mike Brown, we were able to get a deal done and I drove home in my new black Sierra. Dealing with them was easy and you felt like they actually cared. They even through in an extra for me on the truck to seal the deal. I couldn't have been happier with Mike Brown and the crew at Jeff Wyler GMC in Florence. I will be heading back there in a few weeks with my wife's care to see if we can't strike another deal! Oh, Chad was quick with the paperwork too once it was my turn to sign!

T3lx1j49
4/30/2016

"2013 Terrain"

My family was looking for a used SUV for our growing family. We found the perfect match on Jeff Wylers website called up made an appointment and met with Christina. Christina was amazing and helped with every need we had in the long process of car buying, even making me feel at ease when I needed to nurse our 6 month old daughter. Christina was never pushy and made buying our new car a fun experience. She made something I was dreading into an enjoyable one.

Mark Vernon

SafetyMan-Don
4/21/2016

"First time service call for our New SUV Terrain"

21APR2016 was our first service call follow-up since I bought the New Terrain. The wife called the service dept; the day before and set up the appointment for the following morning. Jeff Wyler sent me a meeting marker for my email calendar (I really like this since I use Office Outlook-2010 it worked great). I notice the meeting marker stated 1 hour service /repair call. Since I use to do all my own service and previous work I know you can NOT get an honest to goodness healthy oil change in just 10 or 15 mins. (That's a Fact) The wife arrived at 08:00am, they took her straight in and started to work on our SUV. While the oil was draining they checked and rotated the tires. After about 39 mins they refilled the oil, then checked the fluids and wrote up the report 1-hour service as promised. Folks that is how an honest oil change is done. It takes time to drain used oil... they do it right at Jeff Wyler of Florence! Reminder: Next time you drop by one of those rip-off shops that say we change oil in 10 - 15 mins. That is NOT how you change oil. Jeff Wyler of Florence once again took care my wife while I was at work and they did it early as we always prefer. Thank you Jeff Wyler Florence Service Dept, ...guys you're awesome !!!! I'm extremely happy you preform service calls correctly.

Jeff Wyler Service Dept Florence, KY.

huntsbarger
4/14/2016

"Thanks for the red carpet service"

Thanks to Bill Monhollen for going out of his way to accommodate me and getting my truck to me after also staying late on a Sunday.

reneeudja
4/10/2016

"New used car."

Bill was very nice and helpful. He did his best to get me into a reliable car. My son loves it, he has lots of room. The most important is that he does not have to hook up my head lights anymore, so he is happy as well. Thank you Bill for all your help.

jerry z
4/09/2016

"thumbs up."

bought new enclave from terry long yesterday,he made the job so easy for me with great customer service skills....answered all my questions in a honest and professional way,and always wearing a warm smile...thx terry for all your help.....jerry z

klsvaughn
4/08/2016

"Leased a new 2016 Terrain"

Just leased a new 2016 GMC Terrain. This is our third Terrain and can't even remember how many leases from Jeff Wyler Buick GMC. Worked with David Navarre on this one. He was very helpfuly and knowledgeable. I'm sure when this lease is up, we'll be there again for a new one. Have also been pleased with the Service Dept. over the years.

mathmama8207
3/30/2016

"Buying? Need Service? Look no further--this is the place!"

My family has been customers for 22 years without a complaint! Honest, professional, and friendly! I leased a new 2015 Verano with the able guidance of David Navarre. He has sold us cars before, but this was the first time for a lease. I really learned a lot. I got a great deal and love my new car. Chad was great at explaining the financial part, and Jason helped out. A real family effort! And that's they make you feel--just like family. I just got my first free maintenance. Scott at the Service Desk explained what they were going to do and about how long it would take. He's a great guy! I waited in their comfortable waiting room, and sure enough, Scott was right on the money with his time estimate. It's a great dealership, from top to bottom. You'll be sorry if you don't give them a try!

Scott in the Service Department

Pitlover69
3/11/2016

"Outstanding service at Jeff Wyler GMC"

Purchased a brand new ride from Terry Long who provided outstanding customer service. Terry is a straight shooter and was a pleasure to deal with during the purchasing process. He was very professional and respectful and followed up with me after the sale to ensure I was 100% satisfied. I'm glad I worked with him and will definitely go back when I'm ready for my next new ride!!

fatboy67
2/25/2016

"Wonderful dealership. Great service and very professional."

We were greeted promptly and had help despite the fact that the salesperson was on another test drive. Office staff and Christine was very professional and accommodating. Would highly recommend this dealership

Finance officer greeted us and helped us on our entrance.

Reviews of Chad Anderson