Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Fast Eddie
7/20/2016

"Always good service"

I have been using the dealership for a number of years and I have never had an issue with their service or interactions with me. Always friendly, they explain what needs to be done and service costs are very competitive. If their are any issues, they have been more than willing to discuss and offer a satisfactory solution. I find it a positive experience to take my vehicle in for service. I have 4 vehicle and have experience with other dealers but I will keep coming back to Jeff Wyler GMC as my first choice.

Michael Hendrix

Cheryl Flack
7/05/2016

"Great service and experience!"

Bradford Blevins was awesome. He's very nice and didn't pressure me at all. He stayed late so that I got the exact SUV that I wanted.

Chessie
7/03/2016

"Awesome!"

This is the first car that I have purchased on my own. I had a wonderful experience with Christina G. She was an amazing person to work with during a purchase that is really stressful and important, I am so glad that I got to meet such a nice person for my first car buying experience.

Perrys Terrain
7/03/2016

"First New auto in 17 years"

Why is it necessary for buying a vehicle to be such an adversarial battle? Don't know about your experiences, but I have had way too many less than honorable or satisfying experiences.. Well, that all changed Friday July 1 when I picked up a local newspaper while standing in line at a McDonalds, I came across the full page add of the 20% off sale at GMC. Well, I had to go and I can truly say it was a terrific experience. Dan Maloney who I had briefly met 6 weeks ago was available that afternoon and much to my astonishment, I drove home my new GMC Terrain later that afternoon. I could not ask for a more knowledgeable and genuinely nice, thoughtful person to work with. I chose not to refer to him as a salesman as he was so much more than that. Terry Long was my financial guy and like Dan and the other folks I met there seemed to share a sincerer, genuine, yet professional approach to the car buying experience. I have already directed two people dear to me to seek out Dan and Jeff Wyler GMC. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, the value of 10 just doesn't cover it all.

Kaki
6/30/2016

"Car and sevrice"

I have been bringing my car(s) there for sefrvice silnce 1985. I have been happy with the service, especially with Scott. He explalins things for me and is patient with my questions. He is the reason I keep coming back. I bought a 2015 in January. I am very happy with the car. I have been frustrated at times with getting information from Terry Long. He is helpful when I can reach him. I will be back.

Jeff B.
6/21/2016

"Focus on the Customer "

Whether interacting with the sales and finance team or their service professionals, they get it! Focus on the customer and and you'll see them again when they are shopping for a new car or have their GMC serviced. Great job!

Mike Hendri

jwarman
6/20/2016

"Great!!!!"

Jeff Wyler's customer service in the service department is the best!! Mike Hendricks is A #1. I have never been treated so well. I've been to a few dealerships and no one comes close to Jeff Wyler GMC in Florence, KY. (Not even Mr. business of character). Thanks Jim Warman

Mike Hendricks

missih2008
6/20/2016

" great experience "

Bradford Blevins III was very nice and very helpful. He listened to what I was looking for and what I wanted. He made my husband and I feel welcomed and comfortable. I didn't think that I would be able to get the car that I wanted but they made it happen. And made this girl very happy. Thanks for all your help and a thank you to Jason Rebholz the sales manager, who was also very nice. He came over and made sure we were well taken care of and welcomed us to there family. I also want to thank Terry Long the finance manager who also did a really good job on explaining things to us and made sure we understood. A big Thank You to the Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC in Florence, Ky. I'm sooooo glade that I stopped by and definitely would and will recommend you.

Lw216
6/15/2016

"GREAT!!"

Bobby Ottis @ JW Buick in Florence is a real ASSET to your company I believes he really cares about the customer and makes you are satisfied and in a timely manner

Bobby Otis

Hobert strange
6/09/2016

"Great experience"

I have bought many cars from Jeff Wyler dealerships over the years. I would have to say that Dan Maloney was the best sales person I have dealt with. I would strongly recommend to stop and see him if looking for a car or truck

Reviews of Chad Anderson