Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

Call
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Scott
12/23/2014

"Great dealership"

Went online talked to Dave in internet sales came in at 630 and purchased a new SUV the whole sales team was very nice and friendly

Davspaulding
12/22/2014

"Great deal!"

And easy to work with! Very friendly. And had a wide variety to choose from. Would definitely reccomend to others. Very happy and satisfied with our purchase.

JMC
12/18/2014

"An unexpected but pleasant experience!"

After breaking down just outside of Florence KY, my family of 5 returning to the Chicago suburbs from a Holiday visit with Family, arrived at Jeff Wyler GMC, with our beloved 2004 Chevy Express on a flat bed. Repair costs outweighed the investment and we were left with no choice other than to purchase. The Service department staff was polite and understanding of our situation and discussed all of our options. Upon deciding to purchase, David Navarre went to work, bringing several test drive vehicles and eventually we settled on the 2014 GMC Acadia. Although the circumstances were far from the ideal car shopping experience, the level of service and understanding truly made a travel nightmare much more pleasant for our family.

Pauleen
12/08/2014

"LEAK DETECTED"

Thanks to Mike Browne and his team of very capable technicians they found the problem. The staff is courteous, prompt and willing to answer questions

Mike Browne

Aaron Junior
12/08/2014

"Jeff Wyler Fairfield, Ohio "

Thank you John Reed and the Jeff Wyler team! Overall well done! I was in need of a vechicle and Mr. Reed helped me to not only accomplish my goal, but made it an experience I'll always remember!

John Reed

normacey
11/29/2014

"Great business people... got my first bought car."

Thank you to Pat Russo who was very accommodating, friendly, and patient to answer all my questions and inquiries. She made me feel comfortable .,,, it was worth waiting, She took her time to show and explain whenever I had clarifications. Great PR with the customer!!! .

Robert Campbell

Fred A Cline

"Remote Start Installation"

I'm tired of scraping ice off my windshield so I talked to Eric the Accessories Man and got it done. Rob Berry gave me a quick how-to lesson and I love it!!

Eric Gatzke, Ron Berry

DinahJane

"5+ Stars"

We were greeted by Sales Associate Terry Long. Terry asked all the right questions, and led us directly to the vehicle that we left with. Terry was very easy to work with. He was very friendly and obviously knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. I do not generally enjoy car shopping. I'd say this was the easiest, most enjoyable expereince of my 25+ year car buying history.

chillstax

"always good servuce"

The service department has always given excellent service. Bill works at the desk and is always extremely helpful and informative. The work has always been done completed timely. The sales staff is friendly, informative and helpful. Our recent purchase was a very good experience. Would recommend this dealership and Chad to everyone.

Bill (at service desk and all of gentlemen at service)

ebie1012
11/27/2014

"Recent service on Mazda 6"

Had an oil change and tire rotation plus computer upgrade all done in about 45 minutes. Great service as always. 4th vehicle purchased here (Eastgate) and 3rd Mazda, and couldn't be more pleased. The '02 Protege still hums like a new sewing machine after more than 100K miles..

Reviews of Jason Rebholz