Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Ashley.lane
5/24/2015

"Great buying experience"

My husband and I recently purchased a Terrain from Jeff Wyler GMC. Christina Goderwis was very helpful, answered all of our questions, kept in touch and made our buying experience amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable in our purchase, and offered other options we hadn't considered which were perfect for us. If you are considering making a purchase at Jeff Wyler, I highly recommend working with Christina Goderwis!

youzidi
5/20/2015

"Great price and Great service"

I bought a 2015 BUICK Encore from Steven Genetti at Jeff Wyler Florence, KY. It was a great experience from start to finish and I could not be happier with the customer service I received. I highly recommend purchasing from Jeff Wyler.

Toddandmelissa
5/14/2015

"Truck purchase"

We dealt with Chad Anderson and as always. We were taken care of completely. This is 5th car purchase from Chad. If you need a vehicle, this is the place that cares. Melissa and Todd p

martykersting
5/11/2015

"Great Help From All!"

Great help from all dealers/managers I dealt with over the weekend. Started with TJ with help from Rob and closed with Steve. All three were very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! None of them were pushy and all let us take our time in making our decision. Walked out of there with a great deal on a 2015 Acadia SLT. I would highly encourage any and all to consider this dealership when looking for a new vehicle!

Natalie1927
5/11/2015

"Superior dealer in Dan Maloney. So knowledgeable."

I would send any friend or relative to Dan to purchase a new vehicle. He is by far the most knowledgeable and computer expert when purchasing my car, 2014 Terrain. So nice to deal with.

Sarahky21
5/10/2015

"Service on my Saturn Vue"

I have used Jeff Wyler GMC in a Florence for my Saturn Vue's service ever since Saturn closed years ago. I have brought if in for regular maintenance as well as other wear and tear repairs. My last visit was just as pleasant as the first. The service department was helpful in informing me of what repairs were necessary as well as not. My car and I left happy. I plan on using them for future service, if needed.

Sarahky21

"Purchase"

We had great help in choosing our new vehicle. The friendly and knowledgeable sales team was great and easy to work with. They helped us make the best decision for our next family vehicle.

Aleisure27

"Maintenance oil change"

I always get great service when getting my car maintenanced at jeff wyler!! I trust that they will do their best work and I feel confident in knowing that my car is always in good, safe, driving condition when I leave.

mark1234
5/09/2015

"New Truck Purchase"

I just recently purchased a new truck at Jeff Wyler Buick GMC. The experience was great. From the time I stepped on the lot to the completion of the sale, Mark and the staff did a wonderful job. At no time was there any pressure. It is always reassuring to have support when needed from the sales and the space needed to make decisions. Mark and the staff went above and beyond to ensure the experience was great. I am enjoying my new truck. Thank you.

JB
5/01/2015

"Customer"

Service on my GMC van was done quickly and they had nice service specials. The waiting area had internet so I could work and relax.

Reviews of Steven Genetti