Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Laurie
4/12/2015

"Used car purchase for replacement"

When our sons' car was recently totaled in a weather related accident, we immediately visited the Jeff Wyler website to see if we could find a comparable replacement. We found one, but it was with another dealership. We prefer to work with Chad Anderson at the Florence store as we have built a relationship with Chad on past automobile purchases. He was able to acquire the vehicle for us to test drive. The car had a few cosmetic concerns, but in great mechanical condition. The Wyler team did a great job to take care of them and we feel we were able to get a great replacement car within our budget.

biglouieky
3/23/2015

"In the door--out the lot in a Beautiful GMC Canyon Truck!"

Just bought a new 2015 GMC Canyon Truck. Kinda dealt with two salesmen--Steve Genetti andShane Foley. It was an easy down -home experience. We got the best deal in three states with no hassle! Jason Rebholz really helped us with our buying questions. If you're looking for a new car or truck we would recommend Jeff Wyler!.

Sam
3/23/2015

"Camaro SS"

The buying process was smoth and easy. The text Drive was fun and insightful, and the people at Jeff Wyler were very nice, and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend buying a car from Terry Long, he's an excellent sales person.

ejstanton
3/15/2015

"Used Car purchase"

my wife and I just purchased a 2011 Ford Expedition from Steve Genetti with some assitance from Tom Timmers. We feel both people went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome at the dealership. Steve was well informed and answered all my questions about the car. He was aggressive but not harassing in the process which I appreciated. We would and have recommended Steve and the dealership to some of our friends and family.

Buckeyebrit
3/03/2015

"Used Car Experience"

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Toyota 4 Runner at your dealership on 2/28/15. Steve Genetti was our Sales Person. He was AWESOME!! My wife had made an appointment with him ahead of time to see the car at 10am that morning and he had pulled the car inside the service area and got it ready for us to test drive. He even called us on our way there to make sure we knew where we were going and if we needed directions. I have bought a few cars over the years and Steve is by far the most professional sales person I have had contact with. We were treated very nice by everyone that we spoke with that day. I would highly recommend to friends and family to visit Jeff Wyler Buick/GMC if you are looking for a car. Thanks- Briton & Wendy Longwell

I. Thompson
2/24/2015

"Absolutely Satisfied"

Dan was incredibly patient and supportive in helping my wife and I choose the best vehicle for us. The finance team worked diligently to get us a GREAT rate and we appreciate that very much. On top of it all, they were extremely understanding as we handled our two year old who was less enthusiastic about the whole process. I've bought 9 cars from 7 different dealerships in my life. I wish I could redo every previous purchase to only work with the staff at Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC. Thanks guys.

Dave
2/17/2015

"Completely satisfied"

Have never had any problems with service or with any questions we've had. I will always take our vehicle to Wyler for service or any issues.

not sure

sherry l b
2/13/2015

"Jeff Wyler experience "

I had a very unique experience. Pat was very helpful and patient. I really appreciated her patience. I have never bought a car from a dealership before, I am glad I did decide to go to Jeff Wyler.

DPM
2/08/2015

"Found the exact truck I was looking for"

Steve went above and beyond what my expectations in purchasing a used vehicle. He actually made a video of the truck for me personally and after viewing I knew I needed to travel an hour and half. Coming from Lexington, I had to work out my schedule to get to Florence which took about 4 days. Steve kept in touch enough without being overbearing. Other dealerships were way over the top or non cooperative with the communications. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will recommend Jeff Wyler, I have a lot of friends the Northern KY area.

otis
2/04/2015

"terrain lease "

We Had fun working with Lucus he was very friendly and knowledgeable ,Lucus would be the first person I look to for another purchase. Thanks Jeff wyler for having quality people to work with.

Reviews of Steven Genetti