Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Meganbenitez1
5/12/2016

"Excellent experience"

This was my first experience ever with a dealership, and after listening to all the ways people talk about car dealers I was very nervous. I was prepared to be bombarded with someone pressuring me to buy a car and trying to get me to overpay for it, but it wasn't anything like that at all. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, and didn't try to pressure me into anything at all. First we discussed my budget and what I was looking to spend, and then they showed me things that were within my budget only. They even took the time to help me find the best insurance for my car! Excellent experience, I would recommend anyone and everyone to go! The gentleman that handled the finances part of things was excellent to, he was very helpful and explained all of the paperwork and what not. As I said, this was my first dealership experience, so I am very grateful that he went above and beyond to ensure that I understood everything.

Sarahky21
5/11/2016

"Normal Maintenance "

Quick oil change and tire rotation! When scheduling I was told it would take an hour. It was much faster. Thank you very much for being speedy!

Service Manager

jill0623
5/08/2016

"2016 Cascada"

This is the 4th car we've bought from Chad and this dealership. There's a reason why we keep coming back! Great experience and excellent follow through. Highly recommend working with Christina and Chad.

Tony
5/06/2016

" Very dissatisfied with my salesperson Dan Malony"

He asked me many questions as a salesperson should I gave him all the information three days in advance plus the information on the vehicle that I was going to trade in and it still took over four hours to process the paperwork then he promised me that he would do this like remove the scratches on the vehicle he promised me he'd get the switches fixed on the seat he promised me need to get another remote he promised me he'd get an owners manual and he promised me he'd get the tire fixed when I went in there and told him I was dissatisfied with what was going on he told me that maybe I should of bought a new $30-$35,000 vehicle and not a used vehicle and turned and walked away from it I thought that was very unprofessional and I'm very dissatisfied with the customer service that I received from him I did get the tire fixed but everything else that was promised to me from what I understood after his last statement was it sucks to be me I shouldn't buy an almost new used car I should buy a $30-$35,000 new car he never has returned any of my Texas since this incident in the garage I feel he's a very poor sales I will never get another car from Jeff Wyler my son is 15 years old coming up by needing a car and I will never recommend somebody else to go there to buy a vehicle I purchased a 2014 Camaro that only had 9000 miles I doubt that that was close enough to a new vehicle vehicle and I feel that these things should be fixed

Gronberg71
5/02/2016

"New GMC Sierra"

I went in to the dealership a few weeks ago looking to lease a new GMC Canyon. The numbers didn't work for me at the time even though Mike Brown put in a ton of effort. I got a call from Jason this past weekend about coming back in to see what they could do. I again worked with Mike Brown, this time on a new GMC Sierra. With all of the great incentives and the help of the hardest working salesman, Mike Brown, we were able to get a deal done and I drove home in my new black Sierra. Dealing with them was easy and you felt like they actually cared. They even through in an extra for me on the truck to seal the deal. I couldn't have been happier with Mike Brown and the crew at Jeff Wyler GMC in Florence. I will be heading back there in a few weeks with my wife's care to see if we can't strike another deal! Oh, Chad was quick with the paperwork too once it was my turn to sign!

T3lx1j49
4/30/2016

"2013 Terrain"

My family was looking for a used SUV for our growing family. We found the perfect match on Jeff Wylers website called up made an appointment and met with Christina. Christina was amazing and helped with every need we had in the long process of car buying, even making me feel at ease when I needed to nurse our 6 month old daughter. Christina was never pushy and made buying our new car a fun experience. She made something I was dreading into an enjoyable one.

Mark Vernon

SafetyMan-Don
4/21/2016

"First time service call for our New SUV Terrain"

21APR2016 was our first service call follow-up since I bought the New Terrain. The wife called the service dept; the day before and set up the appointment for the following morning. Jeff Wyler sent me a meeting marker for my email calendar (I really like this since I use Office Outlook-2010 it worked great). I notice the meeting marker stated 1 hour service /repair call. Since I use to do all my own service and previous work I know you can NOT get an honest to goodness healthy oil change in just 10 or 15 mins. (That's a Fact) The wife arrived at 08:00am, they took her straight in and started to work on our SUV. While the oil was draining they checked and rotated the tires. After about 39 mins they refilled the oil, then checked the fluids and wrote up the report 1-hour service as promised. Folks that is how an honest oil change is done. It takes time to drain used oil... they do it right at Jeff Wyler of Florence! Reminder: Next time you drop by one of those rip-off shops that say we change oil in 10 - 15 mins. That is NOT how you change oil. Jeff Wyler of Florence once again took care my wife while I was at work and they did it early as we always prefer. Thank you Jeff Wyler Florence Service Dept, ...guys you're awesome !!!! I'm extremely happy you preform service calls correctly.

Jeff Wyler Service Dept Florence, KY.

huntsbarger
4/14/2016

"Thanks for the red carpet service"

Thanks to Bill Monhollen for going out of his way to accommodate me and getting my truck to me after also staying late on a Sunday.

reneeudja
4/10/2016

"New used car."

Bill was very nice and helpful. He did his best to get me into a reliable car. My son loves it, he has lots of room. The most important is that he does not have to hook up my head lights anymore, so he is happy as well. Thank you Bill for all your help.

jerry z
4/09/2016

"thumbs up."

bought new enclave from terry long yesterday,he made the job so easy for me with great customer service skills....answered all my questions in a honest and professional way,and always wearing a warm smile...thx terry for all your help.....jerry z

Reviews of Christina Goderwis