Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

Bradford Blevins

Justin McElwee, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

Justin McElwee

June 20, 2017

"Jay Butler made our leasing experience better. "

- Dan

We do not like to buy a car. The experience is usually painful dealing with the old high pressure tactics. However, Jay took us through the process without any hassles. While relatively new to this business, he was knowledgeable of the cars as he demonstrated two of them to us. We would recommend Jay and Jeff Wyler Buick GMC to anyone looking for these brands of vehicles.

Terry Long
Other Employees : Jay Butler was excellent

June 14, 2017

"Kevin Meier - Very Helpful"

- ESC09

Kevin helped me identify and locate the appropriate used vehicle for our needs. He also searched out of state to find a missing piece of safety equipment for the car that was critical for me.

Kevin Meier

June 07, 2017

"Brad Blackwell"

- Gina

Jeff Wyler is very fortunate to have a salesman as knowledgeable and dedicated as Brad. He worked very hard to get me the car I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. From the time I walked into the dealership, until the day of my purchase, he went out of his way to make my buying experience a good one. I even received a phone call the day after my purchase to assure everything was perfect. Thank you Brad for your patience and kindness!

Brad Blackwell