Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC
Call
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent Customer Service"

The service team at Jeff Wyler treated me with great customer service and took excellent care of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Rodney Hodges & Rodney Gray

"Very good dealership"

We have purchased 2 GMC Terrains from this dealership. Whenever we brought our 2010 Terrain in for service they were always very accommodating with whatever we needed. In July of this year we just purchased our 2014 Terrain. I also agree it takes way to long to purchase a car anymore, but was treated well by everyone at Jeff Wyler. I would recommend this dealership highly.

"Thanks to, David Navarre"

Salesman, David Navarre, was great. He really listened to me and understood what I was looking for. Was not your typical high pressure salesman. My biggest complaint, I was in the dealership for 7 hours. It should not take 7 hours to purchase a car. About 5 hours was just sitting around waiting for someone to do something. David & I talked for a while, looked at a couple cars, test drove a car and settled on a price in a couple hours. It should NOT take 5 additional hours to finish the purchase. This is the third car I have leased from David. He is great. If it was not for him, I would have walked out.

"Excellent experience"

Worked with rob and Shane on used jeep grand cherokee. Up front friendly no nonsense attitude. I will defiantly be back for my next vehicle

Shane Foley

"New GMC pickup"

I am very pleased with my new GMC truck and all the help by Kathy Newton. Thanks Kathy, the more I drive it the better I like it.

"Best Experience I have ever had with a Car Dealership!!!!"

I walked into Jeff Wyler Dealership in Florence Kentucky on a Friday afternoon and was helped by the most amazing Sales representative by the name of Ryan Metz! I use to work for a Dealership and NONE of the staff there could compared to Mr. Metz! He was extremely helpful and explained every detail of the process with me with absolutely NO pressure at any time. This was my first new car to purchase and I was nervous but the care and time that he spent was above and beyond what I had expected. I met with a group of people that evening and then with family the next day and spoke so highly of the way I was treated by everyone at this dealership and especially Ryan Metz, that I passed out a couple of his buisness cards as well.. To say I was very satisfied is an understatement. I would recommend anyone to visit Jeff Wyler and his team in Florence Kentucky and I am sure they will have the same experience that I did.

"Very satisfied"

I would absolutely recommend Jeff Wyler in Florence Ky. I live in Virgie, Ky which is atleast 4.5 hours away. They accomidated me in every way possible, even going as far as meeting me to deliver the truck. They've just been fantastic. Jason Rebholz has been wonderful to work with, as well as Chad Anderson. Just can't say enough good things about this dealership.

July 17, 2014

This is wonderful to hear! We are so glad that Jason and Chad went out of their ways to accommodate you. Thank you for driving out so far to come see us! Enjoy your new truck from Jeff Wyler!

"Above and beyond"

I unexpectantly needed to purchase a new vehicle. I visited Jeff Wyler in Florence. Rashaad Hill literally spent the day explaining features, test driving and working with Bob in finance to put me in a Terrain. They answered my questions and kept my stress level at a minimum! Rashaad went above and beyond what any sales person has ever done for me at a car dealership. I love my new Terrain and would recommend anyone needing a new vehicle to visit Rashaad. You guys are GREAT!

Bob Campbell

July 11, 2014

We are happy you are loving your NEW Terrain vehicle! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Rashaad and Bob. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions/comments regarding your vehicle!

"Special order truck"

I recently purchased a new GMC truck from Jeff Wyler in Florence,Ky. My wife and I weren't sure about what they had in stock so we sat down with Chad Anderson . He spent probably 4 hrs with us explaining every single option and how they paired together until we had our truck build sheet complete.Since it was a special Order truck it took a while to be accepted by the assemble plant. He kept us in the loop every step of the way. When the vehicle came in I was traveling so they kept it on the lot for 3 weeks until I returned.after seeing the truck I wanted a few more options such as step assists,fender liners mud flaps and a Denali grill for it.He along with the service crew carried parts out in the various options and displayed them on the vehicle,not once but several times as it's hard to decide on the options.He even informed me of a new option of the Borla exhaust that was just added to their Denali that was available for my truck. I must say my wife and I love our truck. I know we were very demanding in our selection and the time Chad had to spend with us was probably 4 x what is normally spent on a customer but he was great and we really enjoyed our time there. Besides that we got a great deal on it as well. PS they have a great coffee machine in the lobby!

July 07, 2014

Thank you very much for your compliments regarding Chad Anderson at our Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC dealership! It's fantastic to hear that you and your wife were served well and left pleased with the deal and your new GMC truck. We hope to serve you in the future!

"customer satisfaction"

Chad Anderson was courteous enough to come to my residence and have us sign the paperwork. I would recemmond anyone looking to lease or finance a buick vehicle should see Chad Anderson. Also wanted to commend the finance department job well done.

June 02, 2014

We are so pleased that Chad went above and beyond the call of duty! Your compliment regarding our finance department also means so much. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Jason Rebholz