Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

Christina Goderwis

April 25, 2017

"Good Experience"

- georez

Good experience. Purchased a used Buick Regal from Jeff Wyler Buick in Florence, KY. Dave Osborne was my salesperson. He was very helpful and enjoyable to deal with. He was especially helpful in negotiating the value of my trade in. I highly recommend Dave.

April 12, 2017

"Best car buying experience of my life"

- Shawn Ryan

Still can't believe the deal we got. Justtn was awesome and honest with us from start to finish. I did tons of research prior to buying and I know for a fact there was no better deal in a 500 mile search. Thank you Justin McElwee Thank you Jeff Wyler I will be a customer for life!!

March 29, 2017

"Amazing salesperson Dave Osborne"

- Melissa

I had been working with Dave for almost 2 months. He kept in touch and let me know when something came available that he knew I would like. My experience with Jeff Wyler Buick is always great, this is my 7 purchase, but Dave went the extra mile. Thank you

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $48890