Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

JC
2/09/2016

""Satisfied and excellent experience""

Christina Goderwis and Terry Long were our sales reps. and were very knowledgeable as well as patient in helping us make a decision on our purchase of an Encore. Terry responded with incentives that GM offered and gave us a reasonable trade in deal. After our purchase Christina guided us through the technical details in the car which helped immensely. We were not pressured and they both worked well with each other to make our visit a very positive one. Christina went beyond & above for us a few days after the purchase and retrieved an item we left in the car we traded in. Terry and Christina were both kind and caring people. I would highly recommend their service to others shopping for a car.

Doc69
2/08/2016

"Great deal"

Dan Maloney was easy to work with. He was very courteous and competently answered all our questions. I would highly recommend him to both family and friends.

Rcoen
2/01/2016

"Great experience "

Terry Long and Jason R were amazing and helpful and made me very welcome during my new purchase. I will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend those two to others.

TanyaTaylor 1124
1/31/2016

"Nothing short of an amazing car purchase! "

I just purchased a vehicle from Jeff Wyler Buick GMC. What a wonderful staff! Steve Genetti and Bradford Blevins went beyond to make sure I received the most knowledgeable and professional service. I loved the family environment and the constant focus on my needs and budget. I had shopped around before my purchase but would tell you they far exceed any experience I had received. I will be a loyal customer! Thank you so much Jeff Wyler Buick GMC!!!!

Gmcguy
1/25/2016

"Bought a new GMC Colorado"

I bought a new truck worked with Stephen,made the process painless.I would highly recommend him for next truck purchase. Please go see him.

mhodge77
1/20/2016

"Great service!"

Christina Goderwis helped with my vehicle purchase. She understood my budget and requirements for a vehicle and worked to match me up with a car that worked for me. She didn't try to talk me into anything other that what I wanted. I had a truly excellent experience at Jeff Wyler Buick GMC. It was all about my needs, period.

Troy in financing

pcsmith1983
1/07/2016

"First Class Service "

We have been more than pleased with our decision to buy our vehicle from Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC. Our sales associate Bradford Blevins was very professional, highly knowledgeable, and made our buying experience as painless and low pressure as possible. We purchased a GMC Terrain SLE-2, and we could tell he did his best in making sure sure we got everything we wanted in our vehicle and nothing that we didn't. Any other cars new or used that we buy will be from this dealership they really earned our business. Would recommend This Dealership to anyone looking for a quality vehicle, as well as outstanding sales and service.

Jillian13
1/01/2016

"New car leasing experience"

David Navarre did a fantastic job taking care of me when trying to buy a new car. He explained all of my options that were best for my situation. I also had a discount through my company and it was difficult getting the information the dealership needed to apply the discount. David did extra leg work to help me locate the information. Fantastic customer service!

Eddie Penney
12/29/2015

"Bought a pre-owned car"

We bought a pre-owned Buick Lacrosse through our sales pro Bill Monhollen. We were treated with excellent service even though we just intended to purchase a used car we saw on the internet (not a Buick) When we were not totally thrilled with the car we came to look at, Bill showed us the Buick Lacrosse, and we loved it ....a minor detail was easily erased and we have been driving it for over a week. If you want a good reliable preowned car, call Bill, or call me and we can talk.

Butch
12/28/2015

"My favorite dealership."

We have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership in the last two years. That alone says a lot. Not sure if I'm just lucky withe salesmen I get but I feel like I have gotten a very good deal on all three purchases. The service seems very good here. It has been my experience if you buy here they go above and beyond to make sure your happy. I'm sure I will do more business with them.

Reviews of Dan Maloney