Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

1154 Burlington Pike,
Florence, Kentucky 41042
Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Info
About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

As a full service new and used Buick GMC dealer serving the Florence, KY and greater Cincinnati market, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Buick GMC a place where people want to work and do business in Florence, Kentucky and southern Ohio.

About Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Susan A
8/19/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Making a major purchase is usually so stressful that I feel like I'm unsure about the purchase, especially when it comes to car buying. NOT SO at Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC. What a wonderful experience and I know that I made the right decision and made the purchase of my new Encore with total confidence. Everyone was helpful and patient, answered all of my questions and I know that they will continue to be supportive in the future.

Steve and Teena
8/15/2015

"Above and Beyond"

The day my husbsnd and I stopped by this dealership to inquire about a Buick Enclave, it was extremely busy due to the sales event. Our sales rep had his hands full, as he was assisting several potential buyers at the same time, but he definitely managed to continue to attend to everyone's needs. We basically knew what we were looking for as far as pricing and features go, unfortunately that specific vehicle was not on the lot. At that point it didn't look as though we were going to be leaving the dealership as we had hoped, not to mention closing time was approaching fast. Through commitment and perseverance, our fantastic sales rep Dan was able to locate the vehicle of our choice, but we would have to wait until the next day to receive it, needless to say, he could see how disappointed we were by the expression on our faces. Dan and his equally fantastic associates, Mark, TJ and Troy, went above and beyond our expectations by making arrangements to deliver, even though it was well after closing time, we went home that evening with our new Enclave! Now that's what we call customer satisfaction! We woud definitely recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks again Guys, for totally fulfilling the Wyler mission statement! Steve and Teena

Mark, Troy

cbweck13
8/09/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

I leased a 2015 Buick Enclave From Jeff Wyler Buick and am totally in love with this vehicle! Christina Goderwis made sure we were taken care of at the time of purchase and Jason Rebholz answered all our questions on the various systems on the Enclave. I would recommend Jeff Wyler to anyone looking for an excellent buying/leasing experience and a very nice car.

kstonich
8/05/2015

"leather repair"

My leather seat was found to be cut , I never noticed it until a friend I was showing of the truck to saw it. I took it into Jeff Wyler to have it repair under the POLYSHEILD warranty. It was repaired 2 times the first time was very bad, the second time was better but the repair still stands out and there the area being shinny compared to the rest of the seat. I was told this shine would fade after use. I guess Although no part of the passengers body would be in contact to rub out the oils or what ever is causing the shine.I'll periodically rub it with a towel Perhaps I expected to much from a repair. I would like to thank the Jason Rebholz. for his follow up and commitment to facilitate the repair. Once he heard how disappointed I was in the service I had with the seat he did everything you could ask for from a dealership to make it right. I would recommend that if you have an issue with a dealership contact the manager as they will do everything they can to make it right.

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC responded to this review

August 17, 2015

We are sorry for your bad experience with our dealership in regards to the repairs of your seat. Your sales person should definitely returned your phone messages. Please contact the General Sales Manager of the dealership. The number to the dealership is (859) 528 - 8001. He would like to speak with you about your situation. Thank you for taking the time to tell us what happened and once again we are sorry for how everything happened.

Kentucky Jim
7/23/2015

"If I owned a dealership, I would take a similar approach. "

I bought my second new GMC truck here last month. They don't run you around, are transparent and good general business people, who really seem to get it. The team running the show appear to be very seasoned and sensitive to heartaches most consumers go through when they purchase a car. I always get a good deal here. They run a tight ship and good shop.

Chrism32
7/06/2015

"Awful experience "

I had a huge problem shortly after buying my car from this lot, and I was very distraught because of this. I couldn't believe what was going on and it seemed as if I was going to be completely screwed. However, once I began speaking to the finance manager and the general sales manager, they did everything in their power to ensure that we got the problem taken care of, and that I'd get to keep the car I had just purchased. They worked tirelessly throughout this process, and I have to admit that I am very pleased with the outcome. Aside from the early issues, this turned out to be a great experience, and I feel confident in referring my friends and family to this dealership. Thank you for you time and effort in helping me out!!:)

Sherri123
7/05/2015

"Gotta Love Jeff Wyler Buick!!!"

We have bought 4 vehicles from the Jeff Wyler dealership in the last few years and have always been very pleased with both the vehicles and the overall buying experiences, this time no exception. Christina was our sales rep for our most recent purchase, a 2015 Regal GS. She did an amazing job at answering any questions that we had, and yes, I had many :-). The purchase required her to stay well past closing time and she was more than patient. She even took the time after the transaction to show us several features of the car, features our previous Regal didn't have. Troy Hammer took care of the paperwork aspect of this purchase and did a great job explaining everything. I'm sure we will buy from Jeff Wyler dealership again in the future.

Troy Hammer

gtovet49
6/23/2015

"Scheduled Service"

Took my truck to Jeff Wyler BUICK-GMC in Florence as it was due for an oil & filter change and tire rotation. They also determined my truck had two recalls that needed attention. All this work was taken care of properly. Great service and, great follow up and helpful and pleasant people.

tanti
6/18/2015

"Excellent !"

Being a customer of Jeff Wyler, Florence, Buick GMC for more than 3 years., since I bought a 2002 Buick Regal from my friend, I never have any complaint for their service. They make my old Buick Regal always in good condition. Sometimes they give up coupons in their websites, which help me a lot to reduce the bill. Thanks. I am a satisfy customer.

Billy

jeanne
6/17/2015

"Very happy with our Buick Enclave, Christina was great."

My husband and I purchased our Buick Enclave at Jeff Wyler Florence Buick, and Christina Goderwis was very helpful answering all our questions and very patient as we decided which vehicle to purchase. Would highly recommend friends and family to go see Christina to make a new purchase. Has called to make sure we were happy with our purchase and if we needed anything to call her anytime.

Reviews of Jason Rebholz