Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Joe Brommer

March 30, 2017

"5-star service"

- Alfredo M Hernandez

Deangelo was ontop of game and got my wife and i out of our old malibu and into a fresh new malibu. Thanks alot man!!

March 28, 2017

"AMAZING!!"

- Hjhalsey

I walked into the dealership knowing what I wanted and worked with wonderful gentlemen that have helped me before. Mr. Andy and Mr. Joe V. They gave me a better deal than I had and were just kind and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely give them my business in the future.

March 12, 2017

"Luis Dominguez, Service Consultant, is awesome!"

- Kathy Rowe

Luis Dominguez, Service Consultant, is the best one I have ever encountered. Was selling my deceased husbands Tahoe and had 2 major issues to fix quickly. Luis not only had the repairs done quickly but was extraordinarily accommodating to our needs. If I owned a business, I would have hired him on the spot. You are very lucky to have such an incredible employee.

Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet, San Diego, CA, 92111