Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

7978 Balboa Ave, San Diego, California 92111

Anthony (Tony) Alvarez, Internet Sales Consultant, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Anthony (Tony) Alvarez

Internet Sales Consultant
Joe Virachack, Internet Sales Consultant, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Joe Virachack

Jay Buckley, Internet Sales Consultant, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Jay Buckley

Internet Sales Consultant
Frank  Torres, Internet Sales Consultant, Jimmie Johnson's Kearny Mesa Chevrolet

Frank Torres

July 25, 2017

"Outstanding service from Luis Dominguez"

- Frank1099

Outstanding service from Luis Dominguez! I just want to thank Luis for an outstanding job in making sure that I had transportation while my vehicle was being serviced he went over and above and I highly recommend Luis for all service needs ! I will give Luis 10 stars if it was available !

Bill Leining

July 24, 2017

"A great experience "

- Cjonei

I give my experience a 5-star. I had been to several dealerships beforehand the same day I visited Chevrolet. Every dealership I visited I didn't feel the same urge of effort to help me get into something I loved like Jorge did at Chevrolet. I explained what I was looking for and although what I came in for I couldn't get approved for, he still searched and searched until I found something I loved. The process went smoothly and not only did I leave in something I loved, they got me out an old car I was tired of also. I'll definitely always keep coming back in the future!!!

Jorge Duarte

July 21, 2017

"Good Experience"

- Impala owners

We were impressed with both Anthony Alvarez and Ross Murphy. Anthony spent HOURS answering all of our questions during our initial visit and demo drive and the second day of the actual purchase. Very thorough and clear in his explanations. Personable as well. All the financial aspects were handled very capably by Ross Murphy and all of our questions and concerns were satisfied.

Anthony (Tony) Alvarez