Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Internet Manager

April 24, 2017

"Wonderful service"

- Haiti bound 517

I went to Key looking for a new van. Jake found us in the lot looking at vans. He was very knowledgeable in knowing what each van had on it. We were in a hurry that day so we told him we would be back. We went back on Tuesday and Jake was off but Ethan was very helpful but I wanted to wait on Jake. We went back and of course the van I wanted was sold. Jake did everything he could and found the exact van! By the next day it was in. We were and are very happy with the service we got and have always gotten from Key. It is my place to shop for a vehicle.

March 21, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- jr11657

Cannot say enough about Joey Carrico and all the others at Key Chrysler. Made my wife and my buying experience so easy we drove away with 2 vehicles and could not be happier

March 21, 2017

"Unsure of what I wanted"

- antemer

I went to Key because we always buy our vehicles from there. We have always received good service from the Sales team. This time Dwayne went out of his way to get me satisfied with a Dodge Journey and the color I wanted. I am so completely satisfied with my purchase and the service I received from Dwayne. He is a great sales person and I will recommend him to everyone.

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $19980

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $21771

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $19995

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $23937

2016 Jeep Renegade

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center