Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center

"New Truck Purchase"

I contacted Key Chrysler because I saw a Dodge Ram 5500 truck like the one I was looking for, on their web site. I called and talked to John Reeves and it turned out that this truck had a cab to axle measurement that would not work for our application. John asked for some details of what I needed on the truck and said he would try to locate one for me, I have heard this before, and so I didn't expect to get a call back. John called within 3 hours and said he had located a truck that he thought I could use. He sent me pictures and the window sticker so I knew what the truck had on it. After reviewing the window sticker and the price John quoted, which was a good price we worked out a trade for our old truck. When we went down to the dealership to pick up the new truck. John had everything ready and in order. He did a great fob of going over all the features of the truck and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

David Lang

"Fantastic Service"

From the first call I made to Key Chrysler and speaking with Jeff Hendrickson to signing the paperwork was so smooth and no stress. He answered every question I had about the car. I will be telling all of my friends and family to call Jeff at Key Chrysler. He made car shopping easy and effortless.

"Best car buying experience yet"

My Sales Professional Dave Tacket was very helpful and made this one of the best experiences buying a car from a dealership I have had. He went above and beyond to take care of any problems unlike other dealerships I have had experiences with in the past. Would definitely recommend Key Chrysler to anyone looking for a dealership that really cares about there customers.

"got a new car"

As repeat customers, my wife & I went to Key Chrysler, looked up the salesman we had dealt with previously. We were greeted with a smile, and shortly Jim fixed us up with a Chrysler 200, that met our needs. All paperwork was disposed of in a professional manner, and, as quickly as possible. We will go back again.

""Excellent customer service""

From the moment we arrived, we received a warm welcome from John Shade, he was friendly, knowledgeable, and not too pushy. The financial manager Bob Peterson was excellent too and came thru for us. Terry Tobey, the owner, was nice enough to greet us, which impressed us. We are so pleased with Key Chrysler and would recommend them to anyone.

Bob Peterson

"John Shade"

We just purchased a used SUV from John. He spent a lot of time with us (which we really appreciated) and his knowledge of the cars he is selling is amazing. He is the person you need to talk with if you are thing about buying a car from Key

"great place for a new car"

I recently bought a jeep cherokee at key chrysler. I was very pleased with the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff . I was able to tell them what I was looking for and they found it quickly.Dwayne was very good and able to explain the different options with the jeep and I love my new Cherokee Thanks for a great experience

"Jim Hendrickson is the best"

Today we bought our third car from Jim Hendrickson. We feel so comfortable working with Jim. He is down to earth, seems like he truly cares, and we always feel like we get a fair deal. He is well worth the ride from our house to Xenia, which is almost 30 miles away.

"Jennifer smith"

We have bought 3 cars from the dealership and highly recommend them. We were greeted in a timely manner. They are always willing to help you get what you are looking for.

"Superior Service and Friendliness All Around"

Gave our price target, lending rate, and preferences to Joe, and showed him the car we were interested in. Let me test drive it all I wanted. Took it up to Yellow Springs to show my wife. Very relaxed. No pressure. Even though I was there near the end of their workday, they were friendly and took their time to work through all the paper. Same thing the next day when my wife came back to finish the paperwork. They even joked about it. The car was top quality. The deal was exactly what we were looking for. If you want to be treated like a human being while you get the car you're after, this is the place to go!

Mark Cornell