Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center

"joh shade is wonderfull"

john was awesome he went out of his way to take care of us he is above all other sales people I have ever deat with .

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

This was my first experience with this dealership and all I can say is what a great group. I have been to many dealerships and none like this, John Shade.....made it the best car buying experience ever. Thanks!!!

"Great Personal Service"

After doing the "homework" on line we went to Key where John Shade spent time & care in showing me several Mini Vans. I have had my mini van for 11+ yrs & since they are no longer manufactured by GM we chose Key for their price and availabilty. Very satisfied with how we were taken care of from beginning to delivery. Thanks for making this a great experience!

"Diamond in the rough"

I walked around 6 different car lots in Xenia and Beavercreek in Jeans and a tshirt and my baseball cap. I am a veteran and I look the part. Only 1 car lot took the time to see to my needs. That was Key Chrysler in Xenia. Only 1 salesman took the time to help me out. Sad part is I had enough cash to buy the truck outright. However they managed to get me financed. Thanks to Dwayne Cornett and Bob Peterson for serving a Veteran with some respect. Not all of us good guys wear suits or capes.

"Best Customer Service Experience Ever!!!!"

After visiting another dealer in my hometown that didn't even try to help me, I got some information in the mail from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge and decided to go out and see what I could get. Mark Cornell worked with me to find a car that would be reliable as well as affordable for me. He was very friendly and did his best to help me, which I really appreciated, and (even though my credit wasn't the best in the world) I was able to get the Chrysler 300 that I am driving today. I will definitely be going back there when I am ready for my next car!

"Great dealership!"

This dealership was very helpful in finding the car that I was interested in. John Shade, my Sales Professional, was informative, friendly, and went out of his way to make my purchase an enjoyable experience.

"A Very Pleasant Sales Visit"

BobbyG A Very Pleasant Sales Visit After 6 visits to other dealers who would not show me nor express any interest in the options I wanted I stopped in at Key excepting the same story of we don't have what you are asking for but this is what you need. I met Dave Tackett, explained the model I wanted with the options I wanted and was very surprised when he took me to the van I asked for with all the options listed. He took me for a drive explaining all options while doing so. I was and am pleased with the complete experience from start to finish and am enjoying my new van. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

"Very Good Experience for a Disabled Person"

I worked with Jim Hendrickson to purchase a new van that could be equipped with a wheel chair lift which as a disabled Vet i needed. I was able to find the right van, a Chrysler town and country that is so overwhelming nice. I haven`t bought a new vehicle in ten years and this was a great experience of which Jim Hendrickson was part of. The vehicle is just what i wanted and at a price that i could afford. Jim sent me to see Cecil at Key Mobility who was a great help in equipping the new van with the correct wheel chair lift and made it look just awesome. I would reccomend you go see Jim Hendrickson if in need of a new vehicle and if you need any mobility devices then go see Cecil at Key Mobility.. Both Great Guys to deal with............

Cecil at Key Mobility

"The Best Service Ever"

I went to Key Chrysler because i had heard good things about them. I fisrt met Joe Vaught when we entered the dealership. He was very friendly and very helpful. He made me feel very comfortable during the whole process. I feel the whole dealership was great and very professional. I have already recommended them to my friends.

"New Truck Purchase"

I contacted Key Chrysler because I saw a Dodge Ram 5500 truck like the one I was looking for, on their web site. I called and talked to John Reeves and it turned out that this truck had a cab to axle measurement that would not work for our application. John asked for some details of what I needed on the truck and said he would try to locate one for me, I have heard this before, and so I didn't expect to get a call back. John called within 3 hours and said he had located a truck that he thought I could use. He sent me pictures and the window sticker so I knew what the truck had on it. After reviewing the window sticker and the price John quoted, which was a good price we worked out a trade for our old truck. When we went down to the dealership to pick up the new truck. John had everything ready and in order. He did a great fob of going over all the features of the truck and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

David Lang