Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
sab
3/28/2015

"For once, a car buying experience that was fast and pleasant"

My husband and I were looking for a car for our daughter who is graduating from grad school. We had been through the buying process before and some had been better than others. Fortunately for us, this time we worked with Dwayne Cornett of Key Chrysler in Xenia. The initial phone call got the pricing established. Key was the only dealership we contacted willing to negotiate the price of the very in demand model we were searching for. When we came into the showroom to test drive the vehicle the experience was quick and no nonsense as it should be. We purchased the car that evening for the negotiated price and returned two days later to pick it up. At the second meeting, Dwayne patiently explained all the features of the car and even put on the front license holder after establishing that we wanted it. Total time at the dealership less than 2 hours. We will definitely return to Key Chrysler Xenia if we have the need for a Jeep or Chrysler product in the future and will recommend them to others. Thanks Key Chrysler and especially Dwayne!

Heyjud24
3/22/2015

"great experience"

I went in just to look at a jeep tht my friend saw and thought I would like. Found the experience enjoyable and was quite pleased with salesperson Joey and finance mark.left with jeep and couldn't be happier

Chuck
3/20/2015

"Another Jeep from Key..."

Just bought a second new Jeep from Key in Xenia. Joey was very personable and easy to work with, as was the business manager. No pressure. We have several Jeep dealers closer to us but it's definitely worth driving a few extra minutes for the relaxed, honest, fair treatment from Key. I'd highly recommend them..

CLAIRE
3/18/2015

"New Car Purchase"

My experience was outstanding! The sales staff and management were amazing. Brandon Horsley was very knowledgable about the product, and very considerate of all my questions! He not only knew the product, but he exuded a sence of pride in ownership of the business! Phil Butler and and Mark iCornell, in finance were truly outstanding!! They had me in and out in a very timely manner. They explained all the details of the finance expertly! I will purchase again from them, not only that, but I would recommend them highly! Thank you Key Chrysler for a great experience!

dwall
3/11/2015

"Great Service & friendly staff"

Recently purchased a new 200C awd from Joey. This is the second time we have purchased from Key. Friendly staff and great service! Joey is awesome to work with!

drepp61
3/09/2015

"Great buying experience"

Excellent buying experience. We stumbled on Key Chrysler during a drive and noticed they had late model AWD/4WD SUVs out front that seemed to be exactly what we had been looking for. Jeff Hendrickson met us as we walked the lot. He is a friendly, low pressure, answer all your questions, "here's the keys, take it for a drive" kind of salesman. The asking price was fair, trade in value was fair, the negotiating/buying process was easy, quick, and left me with the feeling I bought what I wanted and got a good deal all the way around. Thanks Key Chrysler for making this an enjoyable experience.

sadams0408
3/07/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

We recently purchased a new Dodge Journey from Key and I cannot say enough good things about the dealership. The customer service was excellent and they made whole buying process very easy. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

sm
3/04/2015

"Chrysler 300s awd"

I had been looking for a new 200s awd and contacted Joey Carrico. He gave me a quote on the one in stock but the payments were more than i wanted. I told him the range I would like for the payments to be and to let me know if he found something. He contacted me about a new 2014 300s awd and said the payments would be in my range. I went in and test drove it and was very impressed with it. We were able to reduce the payments even a little more than originally quoted. Overall the whole process from arriving at the dealership to driving my new car home went smoothly and quickly.

JC
2/28/2015

"Unexpected Surprise!"

After visiting the dealership for a routine oil change on my 2012 Dodge Ram truck, while waiting I spoke with my salesman Joe Vaught about my current lease that was going to expire in a few months. I expressed an interest in either buying my current truck, (because I love it) or leasing a new 2015 truck. Joe Vaught and Sales Manager, (Mike Mounts) explained the difference of purchasing my 2012 truck versus leasing a new 2015 truck. Joe, then showed me some new 2015 trucks on the lot as we discussed options that I would want on a new truck, which were pretty much the same options that I had on my current 2012 truck. I simply figured that in the next few months as my current lease approached it's expiration date that Joe would reach out to me on a new truck and left it at that. A week later I had to come back to the service department to have a faulty seat belt replaced under warranty and while waiting I was approached by owners, Terry and Chris Tobey regarding a new truck lease and how they could get me out of my current lease sooner than I thought was possible. As a result of my conversation with Chris Tobey, I was able to lease a new 2015 truck with more options than I currently had on my 2012 truck and was very pleased on how quick and smooth the transaction took place from our conversation to driving away in a new truck in simply a couple of days. The experience was awesome to say the least and not only do I have a new truck with more options, my payments are lower than my 2012 truck payments. It's refreshing to know that Chris and everyone else involved listened to my interest in a new truck and fulfilled my desire to own my next truck sooner than I imaged. Needless to say i was unexpectedly surprised on how I was approached and treated throughout the entire ordeal. I absolutely love my new 2015 truck, (which for the record is my third Dodge Ram truck) and will most likely be a customer for life with Key Chrysler. This was by far the best experience I've ever had with a dealership regarding the purchase or lease of a new vehicle. Thank you all again so much! :)

Owners/President Terry and Chris Tobey and Service Manager I think his name is Bobby??

crusader
2/23/2015

"2014 dodge challenger"

I bought my car over the phone and on line having never met the people i was dealing with in preson, they where excellant, very kind and professional , never have I had and easier time getting a deal done, thanks to alex and jeff for the hard work and effort, I love my new challenger, man she gose fast.

Reviews of Bob Peterson