Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
Kodibear
9/01/2015

"Outstanding"

Was out looking for a four wheel drive vehicle and stopped at Key. Test drove a Renegade and then a Cherokee and liked the Cherokee better.Told the salesman we were just looking and got no pressure to buy.After a couple of weeks we went back and test drove another Cherokee.They didn't have what we wanted in stock. So they located one at another dealer and am now the proud owner of a Cherokee

Coach
8/27/2015

"Awesome "

My family has purchased four new vehicles from Key Chrysler. The staff whom I dealt with are second to none. Rich, Bob, Jake, and oh yes Mr. Tobey taking time out of his day to talk with me is what makes this dealership a pleasure to buy a new vehicle from.

Ana

""Jeep Wranger Purchase""

Recently I wanted to purchase a 4 door Jeep Wrangler. I wanted "firecracker red" and that is the only color I would consider. I live in PA and there were no "firecracker red" Jeep Wrangler 4 doors to be found in this state. A relative gave me Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Dealerships name and number. I began working with Joey Carrico on the mission of finding me my "firecracker red" Jeep Wrangler. He was able to locate me one immediately. I was extremely pleased with the price and service I received from this dealership. Joey went above and beyond what any sales person is required to do. I love my jeep and am thrilled with my recent experience with this dealership.

Sally renegade

"Pleasantly Satisfied Customer"

I was very satisfied with Joey Carrico as my salesman. Key dealership was the only dealer which allowed me to use the Costco discount. I couldn't find a Jeep dealer in Cincinnati. Joey explained every step thoroughly just as Costco had done. He was very patient while answering all my questions and found a yellow Renegade after I told him my preference was red. The only suggestion would be to improve the system for the final step..I had to wait about 45 minutes to actually purchase my car. This was after I had an appointment with Joey. I would recommend this dealership to everyone who is looking for a new car. After working with other dealers I can tell you Joey is very honest!

Challenger 2015

"Repeat customer"

Future Customers! This is our second & third experience with Key Chrysler & Dodge sales in Xenia. The selection of vehicles was very good and the car salesman (Joe Vaught) immediately had service fix something on one of the cars my husband pointed out. We bought that car! Key knows their vehicles and were great in helping us. Joe went down a listing of things to know about the car. Sincerely, John & Sue Wilson Springfield, OH

Red-Renegade-Barb
8/23/2015

"Jeep renegade purchase"

If you are looking for an honest, very nice, down to earth person from whom to buy your next new car, then go see Joey Carrico at Key Chrysler in Xenia. I shopped around on the internet and also went to many dealerships in the area. Believe me, I was very disappointed with the caliber of people I was dealing with when trying to buy my new jeep renegade. Luckily when I called Key Chrysler, Joey happened to answer the phone. The entire buying experience was stress-free. Joey is great!!! If you do your homework on what you should pay for your new car as well as what you can get for your trade in, then you too can have the same great car buying experience that I did. Kudos also to Mark Cornell (finance). No pressure and paperwork was ready when I came to pick up my car.

kymsands
8/23/2015

"Key Chrysler Dealership"

Dave Tackett is the best...Excellent Customer Service.... He helped me get my 2011 Dodge Avenger...Great Job Alex Tobey ..Great Job.. Bob Peterson ...Great Job

Tom Ruetenik
8/17/2015

"A great experience."

We had a great experience. Everyone we spoke to was very helpful and very attentive. Our salesperson was Joey Carrico. In total we dealt with 3 or 4 of the staff. They know their "stuff".

Uncletony76
8/16/2015

"Great job by the staff"

Jake Tackett and Rich Critz did an amazing job helping me get my 2015 Crew Cab Ram 1500. They were fair with my trade in and met my conditions for the purchase of my new truck.

Brenda
8/10/2015

"New Lease"

Key found the exact car we were looking for. They held our hand through the entire leasing process. They also explained all the details of the new car with us to make sure we understood the car before we left the lot.

Reviews of Joey Carrico