Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Alex Tobey, Internet Manager, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Alex Tobey

Internet Manager

September 22, 2017

"Enjoyable, no high pressure."

- Jeeplover

To buy a new Jeep. It was a nice experience. Answered all my questions And let me try it out on the road. Joey was very helpful.

Joey Carrico

September 21, 2017

"Goes Above and Beyond"

- Ftmoe

I was in the market for a new Challenger and had visited several dealerships in Dayton and Cincinnati. Ultimately Dave and the new car manager helped work out a deal I found fair while keeping the pressure off. I felt comfortable and once the price was worked out the financial process was a breeze. Several months later had taken the car into the service department for a couple of rattles. Dave remembered me and asked how things were going. Nine months later they gave me a call make sure the issue never returned. They didnt even try to sneak in a sales or service pitch, just wanted to make sure I loved my car. If I decide my next car will be a Chrysler product, I’m giving Dave a call.

Dave Tackett

September 20, 2017

"always AWESOME, "

- JEFFRO

Key Chrysler always works best for the customer, finding solutions to meet the customer wants is very important. I have purchased my last three cars from Key since 2008 and will continue the loyalty to this dealership. From dealing for best fair price, to service, not a dealership around can compete with the Tobey family attitude and its employees. Simply put, Simply the BEST. Thank you Key Chrysler!!

Jeff Hendrickson
Other Employees : all service personnel, appointment clerks and our friends who makle pickups and return for our warranty or service issues.

Used 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $27585

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler, $34995

2016 Jeep Wrangler

Used 2017 Ram 1500, $22865

2017 Ram 1500

Used 2014 Toyota Sienna, $19845

2014 Toyota Sienna

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center