Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
Ward Family
6/22/2015

"Excellent Services"

Our family traveled approximately seventy-five miles to view the vehicles at this dealership. They had many to choose from. Wonderful, friendly, no pressure service!

JeepJill
6/11/2015

"honestly stress free"

I can't say enough good things about how straightforward and reassuring Joey Carrico was in helping me order my new Jeep Wrangler. I went through the Costco program and he explained everything clearly and made sure I understood everything I needed to know. He walked me through the whole process and made me feel completely at ease. I never felt pressured, uninformed, intimidated or nervous by any part of the deal from trading in my car to purchasing my new car. Bob Peterson from the finance department helped me make informed decisions on warranty options and arrive at a payment I was comfortable with. I couldn't be any happier with my decision to make my purchase through Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Ram Trucks
6/04/2015

"Good experience"

I showed up to the dealership later in the evening. Very respectful employees and they helped me get into my new Ram 1500 that night. Sales process and delivery of the vehicle went very well. I would highly recommend this hometown dealer to everyone.

stiv stiv
6/01/2015

"great salesman"

I would like to thank Joe Carrico for the kind and friendly service he gave us on purchasing a new Chrysler Town and Country van. Thanks Steve Stiverson

surly1
5/28/2015

"glad we stopped by"

We stopped at about a dozen different places and ended with Key in our own home town. So glad we did. We drove away with a great used truck. Everyone was professional and personal and not pushy.

ODayFamily
5/27/2015

"Friendly, easy, and no pressure."

We visited Key Chrysler looking for a specific vehicle we had saw online. Our salesperson was Dwayne Cornett and he found the vehicle and brought it to us, explained all the features, and then sent us on a test drive. After the test drive we went in and he collected our info and then sent the business manager Bob Peterson over to talk to us about all our financing options. He looked into 3 different options for us and explained them all and showed us which one would work out the best for us but let us choose which one we wanted to go with. The paperwork was handled quickly and efficiently and he went over everything with us and explained all the optional warranties and insurances that were available with the vehicle. Overall I think we were in and out with a new vehicle in around 2-3 hours tops and never once did we feel pressured into accepting anything we didn't want. It was by far the most comfortable I have ever felt buying a car, let alone a new car. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the future who is looking for a vehicle and doesn't want to feel like they are being hassled.

HyattFamily
5/23/2015

"Great Experience from start to finish"

Our family just bought a used minivan with Dave Tackett. He was very knowledgable and able to answer all of my questions! Dave and Phil worked hard with us to find financing and put us in the car of our dreams. I will definitely reccomend this dealership, and specifically Dave to anyone I know looking for a Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge!

Ram Owner
5/19/2015

"Good customer service, See Mr. Reeves"

Mr, Reeves is an excellent customer-focused salesman. No pressure sales, just good information to make decisions. Offered options available and took the time to go over the operation of our new truck when we took delivery. I Would definitely recommend the dealership and Mr. Reeves to anyone and already have. The finance person is terse, seems impatient. I felt that he made us feel that it was inappropriate to look for the best deal with financing and that part of buying a vehicle was to finance it through them, however, not a deal breaker for us and would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

Jim Longley
5/15/2015

"Great experience"

Great salesman. No high pressure. Easy to deal with and no push to use their financing. They honored an offer that had expired and I got a real good deal.

Chris Tobey

Don B.
5/07/2015

"Pleasant experience !"

Jeff didn't pressure me, was very helpful. I felt like I got a fair trade in price. Bob was helpful with the financing and paper work part of it. I would definitely recommend them to others looking for a car or truck.

Reviews of Bob Peterson