Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Dwayne Cornett, Salesman, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Dwayne Cornett

Salesman

January 11, 2017

"I purchased a new 2016 Dodge Challenger"

- Guy Geiger

My salesperson's name is Cody and I found him to be extremely professional and personable. I wasn't really sure that I wanted to purchase the car so he let me take the car to my home to show it to my wife and to really see how the car performed. That trip resulted in my purchase of the car. After the purchase I noticed a couple of scratches which I'm sure were my fault and yet Cody and key Chrysler invited me back to have the scratches repaired at no charge. I also received a phone call from mr. Terry Tobey the day I picked the car up and he apologized for not being able to thank me in person and promised to provide whatever service I required in the future. The entire experience was very enjoyable and I feel very confident that this dealership will meet my needs now and in the future and I look forward to working with them.

January 03, 2017

"Awesome"

- Love my ride

This was the best experience I have ever had looking for a new car. I immediately felt at home by Mike Mounts and Joey Carrico. The time it took to complete everything was short and sweet!! Joey took the time to explain the features of the car, which having no bells or whistles with my previous car was very important to me. I will recommend Key Chrysler to everyone I know looking for a new ride! Thanks again for the awesome experience!!

December 13, 2016

"Quick and easy purchase"

- harleyrider

Alex and Dave were very helpful and friendly, they made the purchase of my new RAM a very pleasant experience and I would recommend this dealership to everyone wanting to purchase a vehicle. Thanks to Both of you!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $23097

2016 Chrysler 200

2017 Jeep Cherokee

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $18289

2016 Dodge Dart

New 2016 Jeep Cherokee, $27870

2016 Jeep Cherokee

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center