Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Internet Manager

July 13, 2017

"Stress Free"

- Mike

When my wife and I set out that morning our intent was to just look at different vehicles available. We started our search at Key since we bought our last vehicle there. We were greeted by CJ Maxwell. We began our search with all the available Jeep vehicles. CJ was really great, no pressure, no sales pitch, he just let us roam and look around. He was there if we had questions, otherwise he just walked along.

CJ Maxwell

June 28, 2017

"Friendly. Helpful."

- Higgy

I had another great experience working with Joey and others on the staff who helped me out. I wasn't buying the most expensive car they had but they didn't seem to mind whether I was spending a ton or not.

June 27, 2017

"It was a wonderful and worthwhile trip to Xenia, Ohio."

- Jayde Thompson

First of all, this was a fantastic spot for a dealership. It was very open, not the least bit cramped and not located near a busy road as well and it's really nice being so close to Yellow Springs too! The employees were very kind, friendly and extremely helpful. Joey Carrico helped me buy my first car, a 2017 Jeep Renegade! He showed me all the amazingly cool features of this car and was beyond excited for me. He provided me with all the important details I needed to know and also made sure I did my research because if so I'd be sure to fall in love with this car, and I have already!

Used 2008 Jeep Patriot, $5200

2008 Jeep Patriot

Used 2012 Ram 1500, $14900

2012 Ram 1500

Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser, $3800

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Used 2013 Mazda CX-5, $14955

2013 Mazda CX-5

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center