Read Reviews Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Jeff HendricksonSalesman9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler.

We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

Our Location

Drive-In Service Vending Machines
Express Service Detail Center
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"First Dodge car lease ever."

sempro7
7/21/2014 7:35:56 PM

Joey CarricoJoey Carrico

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

I felt that Joey was very informative and knowledgeable which made it much easier for me the customer to know more about the car I wanted to purchase. The paper work was fast and simple. Key Chrysler helped me to purchase my first new car and I am proud to own a Dodge. I will inform my family and friends about the great deals the company has, care, and friendly service from everyone at Key.
Thanks again Joey!

"New Car Purchase"

jumpgr
7/16/2014 3:16:59 PM

Bob PetersonBob Peterson

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

We had an excellent sales experience with John Shade. He was very knowledgeable of the new car features and functions and he took us on a test drive that covered a variety of roads and conditions not unlike those encountered on a daily basis. We had a vehicle to trade and the allowance plus incentives made a sweet deal. Bob Peterson handled the financial paperwork promptly and as courteously as he did with my first purchase from Key 14 years ago. This is the 4th car I've purchased from Key and I'll continue doing business with them for some time to come.

"A very good experience"

farzana618
7/7/2014 7:12:35 PM

Cody DayCody Day
Jim HendricksonJim Hendrickson

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

I would describe my experience at Key Chrysler as a very positive one. On my first visit I was greeted by Jim Hendrickson who answered all my enquiries in a thorough and professional manner. A couple of weeks later, after having decided on the kind of vehicle I wanted, I visited the dealership again. This time I met Jeff Hendrickson who showed me the various trim levels and offered the vehicles for test drives. After having picked the vehicle that I liked, the transaction to lease was very smooth, professional and quick. The following day I stopped by to hand over the title to my (traded in) vehicle, Jim Hendrickson took the time to go over all the features of the new vehicle. I felt that my business was truly appreciated. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Twitter
"Extraordinary effort deserves high praise"

jackroach3
6/27/2014 10:18:57 PM

Dwayne CornettDwayne Cornett
Rich CritzRich Critz

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

Due to an incentive available only on the day I called Dwayne Cornett (zone rep contribution incentive), we hurried to Key to get an appraisal of the two cars to be traded and to test drive many models. Dwayne was patient, extremely informative, candid and very supportive of what we wanted to accomplish. To make his challenge even greater, our former lender had failed to release the lien on one of the cars to be traded. With excellent coaching from Dwayne we were able to navigate these choppy waters and get the matter resolved with the former lender and a service bureau which had their records. I am a professional salesman and know how much hard work Dwayne had to put into this transaction and to our selection. This is the fifth car we've purchased from Dwayne over the past dozen years or so, and we simply wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I know the pressure that the car business currently puts on a new car sales staff, so the ability of Dwayne to keep his composure and move everything along at the right pace, and at the right times, was remarkable. I don't know if I, in his place, would have put up with us! We have one of two more car purchases in us before our ages dictate otherwise. Rest assured, there is no dealership other than Key which we will visit; and there is no other car salesman we will work with other than Dwayne Cornett. If Terry Tobey ever decides to put a few highly satisfied customers in his television commercials, we volunteer! Thank you, everyone at Key, for your excellent work!

"Hank Horvath"

Horvath81
6/26/2014 2:40:51 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

We drove in just looking and drive out an hour later with a new to us Durango. Jeff and Mark were both awesome to deal with. I really like the no pressure and no nonsense dealings we had.

"Service was Great"

KB0577
6/18/2014 8:02:06 AM

John ReevesJohn Reeves

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

Service was great. Sales team was very responsive and knowledgeable. As a business owner, it was very hassle free and quick which is very important to me as time is limited. Highly recommend the dealership. If they don't have the vehicle, they will work to get it for you as quickly as possible.

"Fast & Friendly"

rissa0818
6/16/2014 8:58:25 PM

Joe VaughtJoe Vaught

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

We bought a used truck for my husband and had such a wonderful experience with the staff that we decided to take our van in for service to see if the service department was as fast and courteous as the sales department. We ended up trading in our van instead of having the repairs done. Our salesman, Joe and Mark were amazing! We told Joe what we were looking for and our price range. He called us when he found something that would work for us. By the time we got there after work, Mark had all the paperwork done and all we had to do was sign. Not only that, but they had already switched my tags from my van over for us. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone!!

"Jack's Experience"

jmcnabb1
6/15/2014 4:16:51 PM

Dwayne CornettDwayne Cornett

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

Originally I was looking at the web site and responded to an inquiry. I was contacted within a day by Dwayne Cornett, the salesperson who has helped us several times before. It was almost like a "reunion"! A very pleasant experience--and we got the job done!!

"Cody Day"

cehamilton
6/14/2014 9:35:42 PM

Cody DayCody Day

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

My experience at Key Chysler was a good experience due to Mr. Cody Day's professionalism, knowledge and overall willingness to help get me in my new 2014 Dodge Challenger. He was a pleasure to do business with.

V/R,

Cathy Hamilton

Twitter
"Another Great New Car Buying Experience!"

mltwcengle
6/7/2014 11:42:56 PM

My Review Of Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram:

We have been purchasing cars from Key Chrysler since 1993 and have always had very positive experiences. Recently, we went to Key to search for a new Town and Country minivan for our family. The dealership, once again, delivered super professionalism, friendliness, and flexibility in helping us find the perfect vehicle. Highly recommend Key Chrysler!

Reviews 11-20 >>