Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
SaraB
4/18/2015

"Great Service"

I have purchased my last 3 vehicles from Key. I have all of my oil changes and car services done there. The staff from sales to service is phenomenal. My salesman Joe Vaught was very kind and helpful. I highly recommend them the staff is always respectful.

A and A
4/10/2015

"Key Chrysler, Dave Tackett and Mark Cornell"

Interested in a new car check out Key Chrysler in Xenia, Ohio. Dave Tackett is a positive person who wanted to make our purchasing experience one we would be happy with. He answered our questions and if he wasn't sure of the answer he double checked. Dave went with us on our first test drive; explaining all features of the car. We told Dave we were shopping around and he didn't pressure us at anytime. He found the car we wanted and upon delivery he again went over the features. We appreciated the way in which he treated us and his ethics are top notch. Mark Cornell handled all the financing with ease, having all the paperwork organized ready at the time of purchase. Mark explained each step in the process, making our experience a positive one.

sab
3/28/2015

"For once, a car buying experience that was fast and pleasant"

My husband and I were looking for a car for our daughter who is graduating from grad school. We had been through the buying process before and some had been better than others. Fortunately for us, this time we worked with Dwayne Cornett of Key Chrysler in Xenia. The initial phone call got the pricing established. Key was the only dealership we contacted willing to negotiate the price of the very in demand model we were searching for. When we came into the showroom to test drive the vehicle the experience was quick and no nonsense as it should be. We purchased the car that evening for the negotiated price and returned two days later to pick it up. At the second meeting, Dwayne patiently explained all the features of the car and even put on the front license holder after establishing that we wanted it. Total time at the dealership less than 2 hours. We will definitely return to Key Chrysler Xenia if we have the need for a Jeep or Chrysler product in the future and will recommend them to others. Thanks Key Chrysler and especially Dwayne!

Heyjud24
3/22/2015

"great experience"

I went in just to look at a jeep tht my friend saw and thought I would like. Found the experience enjoyable and was quite pleased with salesperson Joey and finance mark.left with jeep and couldn't be happier

Chuck
3/20/2015

"Another Jeep from Key..."

Just bought a second new Jeep from Key in Xenia. Joey was very personable and easy to work with, as was the business manager. No pressure. We have several Jeep dealers closer to us but it's definitely worth driving a few extra minutes for the relaxed, honest, fair treatment from Key. I'd highly recommend them..

CLAIRE
3/18/2015

"New Car Purchase"

My experience was outstanding! The sales staff and management were amazing. Brandon Horsley was very knowledgable about the product, and very considerate of all my questions! He not only knew the product, but he exuded a sence of pride in ownership of the business! Phil Butler and and Mark iCornell, in finance were truly outstanding!! They had me in and out in a very timely manner. They explained all the details of the finance expertly! I will purchase again from them, not only that, but I would recommend them highly! Thank you Key Chrysler for a great experience!

dwall
3/11/2015

"Great Service & friendly staff"

Recently purchased a new 200C awd from Joey. This is the second time we have purchased from Key. Friendly staff and great service! Joey is awesome to work with!

drepp61
3/09/2015

"Great buying experience"

Excellent buying experience. We stumbled on Key Chrysler during a drive and noticed they had late model AWD/4WD SUVs out front that seemed to be exactly what we had been looking for. Jeff Hendrickson met us as we walked the lot. He is a friendly, low pressure, answer all your questions, "here's the keys, take it for a drive" kind of salesman. The asking price was fair, trade in value was fair, the negotiating/buying process was easy, quick, and left me with the feeling I bought what I wanted and got a good deal all the way around. Thanks Key Chrysler for making this an enjoyable experience.

sadams0408
3/07/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

We recently purchased a new Dodge Journey from Key and I cannot say enough good things about the dealership. The customer service was excellent and they made whole buying process very easy. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

sm
3/04/2015

"Chrysler 300s awd"

I had been looking for a new 200s awd and contacted Joey Carrico. He gave me a quote on the one in stock but the payments were more than i wanted. I told him the range I would like for the payments to be and to let me know if he found something. He contacted me about a new 2014 300s awd and said the payments would be in my range. I went in and test drove it and was very impressed with it. We were able to reduce the payments even a little more than originally quoted. Overall the whole process from arriving at the dealership to driving my new car home went smoothly and quickly.

Reviews of Bob Peterson