Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Alex Tobey, Internet Manager, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Alex Tobey

Internet Manager

June 27, 2017

"It was a wonderful and worthwhile trip to Xenia, Ohio."

- Jayde Thompson

First of all, this was a fantastic spot for a dealership. It was very open, not the least bit cramped and not located near a busy road as well and it's really nice being so close to Yellow Springs too! The employees were very kind, friendly and extremely helpful. Joey Carrico helped me buy my first car, a 2017 Jeep Renegade! He showed me all the amazingly cool features of this car and was beyond excited for me. He provided me with all the important details I needed to know and also made sure I did my research because if so I'd be sure to fall in love with this car, and I have already!

Joey Carrico

June 26, 2017

"Always an excellent experience at Key Chrysler"

- OHVAV1

I just purchased our third commercial vehicle from Key Chrysler (John Reeves) and once again it was a painless experience throughout the entire process. No pressure, excellent communication, and John always did exactly what he said he is going to do.

John Reeves
Mark Cornell

June 21, 2017

"Very Positive Experience at Key Chrysler"

- ckayser1979

I recently purchased a 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie edition truck from Key Chrysler and I had an extremely positive experience from start to finish. I worked with CJ Maxwell and his sales Manager Rich Critz and both of them were pleasant to work with. I never once felt pressured nor did I feel that I was getting the "hard sale" from them. They were courteous, professional, and very thorough. CJ was knowledgeable on the truck I was purchasing and was able to answer all of my questions. When I was picking the truck up, I could not get the navigation system to accept an address, so CJ came back out and helped me fix it. It was programmed to look for a Texas address, but I was in Ohio. Once we switched that around, it worked just fine. I would absolutely recommend Key Chrysler to family and friends and I would especially recommend working with CJ Maxwell.

CJ Maxwell

New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, $38585

2017 Chrysler Pacifica

2017 Chrysler Pacifica

New 2016 Ram 2500, $57369

2016 Ram 2500

New 2017 Ram 1500, $32044

2017 Ram 1500

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center