Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Alex Tobey, Internet Manager, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Alex Tobey

Internet Manager

March 21, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- jr11657

Cannot say enough about Joey Carrico and all the others at Key Chrysler. Made my wife and my buying experience so easy we drove away with 2 vehicles and could not be happier

March 21, 2017

"Unsure of what I wanted"

- antemer

I went to Key because we always buy our vehicles from there. We have always received good service from the Sales team. This time Dwayne went out of his way to get me satisfied with a Dodge Journey and the color I wanted. I am so completely satisfied with my purchase and the service I received from Dwayne. He is a great sales person and I will recommend him to everyone.

February 28, 2017

""Excellent Customer Service""

- JRW

We have been customers with Key Chrysler for many years and would recommend them time and time again to anyone looking to buy a new/used car. This purchase was my daughters first new vehicle purchase. Dwayne Cornett and Bob Peterson made it a great experience for her. Thank You!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $21663

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $21771

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $19995

2017 Jeep Cherokee

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center