Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
jtgreen
1/26/2015

"Just bought my second vehicle from Joey "

Just bought my second vehicle from Key. Low/no pressure attitude combined with knowledgeable and friendly staff is what got me to buy not 1 but 2 vehicles in less than a year. My next vehicle purchase will be at Key.

HIDY-HO
1/24/2015

"unpressured"

Very pleasant friendly and helpful.Not the high pressure tactics you encounter at most dealerships everyone was pleasant and helpful and would answer your questions as best they could. Thank you Norman Mault

ohiolyons
1/10/2015

"Continued Outstanding Service"

Been buying cars from Key for 20+ years. No high pressure sales, quality maintenance. It is great seeing the owner and him coming up to shake your hand and being thanked for your patronage. Before starting at Key we experienced questionable maintenance, both quality of repair and whether the repair was even necessary at other dealerships. The value of the trade-ins on the last two car purchases exceeded my expectations. It just feels like home there.

evenstrain
1/09/2015

"Purchase of New 2014 Wrangler Unlimited"

I had been looking for a used late model Wrangler Unlimited for the last couple months to replace a Jeep Cherokee previously purchased from Key about 14 years ago (we keep good vehicles a long time). I was looking for a well equipped late model with low mileage and some very specific features including color. Due to the popularity of the Wrangler I was having little success finding a Jeep that met my requirements at what I considered a reasonable price. After hours searching the internet for a used vehicle, I decided to check some of the Jeep dealers to see what new Wranglers might be available. I was surprised to find a 2014 Jeep demo at Key Chrysler that fit my requirements exactly. I stopped in at the dealership on New Years Eve, talked with Mr. Jim Hendrickson and took a test drive. Jim quoted me an excellent price and offered what I considered a reasonable trade-in value for my Cherokee. In short order we made a deal and I drove away with the new Wrangler. I might add that the financing arrangement and interest rate was also excellent. Bottom line, Mr. Hendrickson was a great salesman to deal with and the transaction was a pleasure. I generally don't look forward to the "dealership" experience when shopping for a new or used car but this time around with Jim Hendrickson and Key Chrysler it was a pleasure. And, I am really enjoying the Wrangler!

Steve
12/30/2014

"Purchase of a new 2013 Chrysler T&C"

Was in bit of hurry to replace my Town & Country that was totaled. John Shade showed me the cars I was interested in and the negotiations move along nicely. After the sale I had a minor issue and John went above and beyond what I thought was necessary but I definitely appreciated the effort.

bill.beers.37
12/11/2014

"Purchase of a new 2015 Chrysler 200C"

We have bought many cars and vans from Key Chrysler and Joey Carrico and very satisfied with Joey's service. We just purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200C and Joey done an excellent job of detailing and demonstrating all details. Terry Toby is very fortunate to have such an excellent and knowledgeable employee.

barbara.f.davis
12/08/2014

"Our 3rd car from Key."

.Just bought another New Car from Key, this is our 3rd from these Guys, would not use anyone else we have always had Jim Hendrickson as our salesman, he is top notch, we have never left Key without being totally satisfied with Service, Everyone there is always so friendly an always willing to help whether it.is Service for our car or purchasing a New Car, they are keepers.

edward.england.754
12/04/2014

"Great Sales Support!"

Our salesman, John Shade, was simply great! His knowledge of the Town & Country product line and the vehicle inventory at Key Chrysler was impressive. His attention to detail and courtesy made our buying experience satisfactory in every way. This was our second vehicle purchase from Key, and we will be back!

John Shape

markmcfadden
11/25/2014

"Our 3rd car from Key Chrysler"

We just got our third car from Key Chysler, and it has been a great experience every time. Our salesman was very personable and worked extra hard to get us exactly what we wanted. Outstanding at every level!

tfnygurl
11/19/2014

""Never second guess your instinct""

Ive bought 3 jeeps from Key Chrysler, specifically from Jeff Hendrickson. In 2012 I went to a different dealership because I thought Jeff no longer worked at Key Chrysler. Almost three years after purchasing that jeep and having problem after problem, from the vehicle to the dealership I purchased it from I took a chance and went back to Key Chrysler hoping if Jeff wasnt there then at least some of the other employees would remember me. To my delight, not only was Jeff there, but Mr. Terry Tobey came out personally and greeted me! From the service department all the way to Mr. Tobey everyone turned a very negative experience into an awesome one!! Jeff worked to find the exact car I wanted and the service department took care of the car that I had bought from the other jeep dealer. After starting with Key Chrysler and Jeff Hendrickson since 2001, my heart and mind lie with them unconditionally!! Professional, loyal, straight forward, and family oriented are just a few words that come to mind about the whole team!!! I will never go anywhere else again and I cant express my gratitude to everyone for putting up with the mess from the other dealer and fixing it! Thank you Mr. Tobey for personally bringing out a "hot wheel" to my 4 year old son!! Most of all, thank you Jeff Hendrickson for being a true friend always looking out for the best for me. You always take care of your customers and always go that extra mile. You are a true asset to Key and the Chrysler Corporation!

Reviews of Bob Peterson