Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
BCC1970
7/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

We purchased our second vehicle from Key this summer. This one was a certified used Ram pickup. Jeff Hendrickson is an absolute professional. The team was very responsive and true to their word. I feel like we got a good deal and were treated well. Jeff is a straight shooter. Overall a great experience.

TerryDonna
7/19/2016

"Awesome!"

This makes the second vehicle we have purchased from Joey Carrico. He is very professional and gives great customer service. You don't find that much anymore. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking to buy a vehicle. The other employees at the dealership are also very friendly and willing to help. Thank you!

dhardman013
7/05/2016

"Great team at Key Chrysler! "

It was a real pleasure working with Joey Carrico at the dealership, and Alex T responded to my test drive inquiry within minutes. Even though it was getting late in the evening, Joey was more than happy to help me get a great deal on one of their amazing used vehicles. Joey even had the car pulled up front before I even got there, and let me take it out a couple of times. Everyone was very friendly at the dealership and I had a great experience.

Becky5160
7/03/2016

"Fantastic!"

Best experience we ever had with car dealer. Brandon Horsley was great, no high pressure sales tactics we felt very comfortable with him. Will recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thank you for a positive experience.

Michael Lane
6/27/2016

"Great Dealership "

This makes my fourth or fifth vehicle I have purchased or least from Key Chrysler. My personal experience has been just fine with everyone there. I have been personally been greeted with Mr. Toby and his son. the owner Mr. Toby talked to me as if I was someone he knew for a long time. What really brought me back was when I bought a used truck from them. my water pump went out just 3 days after my warranty ran out. I went to the dealership told them what happened and they fixed the water pump free of charge to me. Then the same thing happened with a valve stem on my truck and it messed up the sensor inside the rim they fixed it free of charge for me. My sales person by the name of Dwayne is not high pressured at all.

Brenda
6/22/2016

"Great dealership "

We had a great experience with Key Chrysler, from the very first call from Alex regarding my inquiry to the end the purchase of my new Town and Country. Our salesman Joey is the best! He is very knowledgeable on the vehicle and made sure I knew everything there was to know about it! The manager and finance department were great as well......no pressure to buy any extras! We even bought my husband's motorcycle from them a couple days later! We will definitely do business with Key Chrysler again!

Ralph.d
6/19/2016

"Excellent I will be back"

Drove a hundred and sixty miles from Louisville Kentucky to purchase a vehicle and this dealership the best most exciting time I've had in purchasing a vehicle I highly recommend this dealership too anyone

Gemini
6/13/2016

"Great Follow Up and Communication"

Following my Dad's lead, I bought my first new car with Key in 1987. Just recently I had the opportunity to purchase another new vehicle. Hunting for a new Jeep my first thoughts were to return to Key. All these years later they're business model hasn't changed. They'll make you feel like family. Jeff Hendrickson was great at answering our questions and getting right back to me if he didn't know. Mark Cornell explained the finance step of the transaction very well. Thanks to Jeff and Mark! My wife and I couldn't have had a more relaxed vehicle buying experience! It makes us love our new Jeep even more!

kgfan
6/02/2016

"Great Service"

The whole team at Key Chrysler was wonderful. They went out of their way to provide us with the best service we have ever experienced!

DALE BRIGGS
5/24/2016

"Excellent Experience !!!"

First time purchase at this dealer. Will definitely buy here from now on. Honesty and integrity with a strong emphasis on customer service and satisfaction. Will be having all of my cars serviced here from now on as well. Really impressed with this dealer and the straight forward way they do business.

Reviews of Joey Carrico