Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
Guywy
8/01/2015

"Did everything I asked them too do."

My wife at first wanted a Ford. I asked 3 different dealer to give me prices on what she wanted ,color and options. 2 of the three wanted me to pick out of their inventory and they would email me back. Not what I asked them to do. Only one did and the car was sold the next day. I came home and my wife had printed out a dodge dart she wanted. Since I work in Xenia and my wife works in Yellow Springs I wanted to get it from Key. I purchase parts from them for Detroit tire where I work. I called and talked to Dave. Told him what she wanted and he said we will get it. The price was $50.00 more but I would have spent that in gas going and getting the car from Dan Hemm. Stopped in after work last Saturday. Talked to Dave and Mike filled out the paperwork. The other dealer told Mike they would dealer trade it to Key on Monday, and out the door I went. Dave called me Monday and said the other dealer wouldn't trade it but he could get what my wife wanted and have it Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday came and the car was there, did what I asked. They got the car my wife wanted. Joey delivered the car when we got there. Explained everything to her and she was very happy. Happy wife happy life, lol. Mark made the f&i part easy my wife understood what we were doing and had no questions. He had the loan and title in my name and had everything else completely ready. I worked as a service manager for 10 years in dealerships. These guys at Key did what I asked and delivered what I wanted.

kendallgo
7/31/2015

"Great Sales Staff and Customer Service "

The team at Key Chrysler Jeep is very customer-focused.They went out of their way to get me the exact Jeep I wanted, at a very competitive price. If you are looking for a new Jeep/Chrysler, I highly recommend Key Chrysler Jeep. .

Satisfied Key Chrysler Customer
7/27/2015

"Friendly, Knowledgable Staff & Great Selection and Service"

Looking for a used car can be stressful and intimidating; however, my experience with the staff at Key Chrysler, from the sales reps, to the service reps, to the owners was outstanding. I received friendly, knowledgeable assistance in finding a mini-van as well as hassle-free maintenance/service following my purchase. If you want to take the stress out of your car search, I would recommend Key Chrylser in a heart-beat. They really go above-and-beyond to make sure that you the car you want, and within your budget. *If you're specifically seeking a mini-van, I would recommend Mr. Dwayne Cornett.

Mr. Terry Toby

jeff0315
7/23/2015

"Outstanding car buying experience"

My experience buying a car from Key Chrysler in Xenia, Ohio was outstanding from the first phone call to Dwayne Cornett and throughout the whole process. I was unable to make it into the dealership for a test drive, so Dwayne jumped in the car I was interested in, and drove it 30 minutes to me, so I could test drive it. The next day I was in and out of the dealership in 45 minutes and driving away in a brand new car. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and seem to all love their job. The Business Manager Mark Cornell had all the financial paperwork ready and completed in no time at all. Thanks again to everyone!! Jeff

vnepper
7/20/2015

"Best Dealeship in the Dayton and surrounding area!"

My husband and I have been searching the internet and then visiting the dealerships around the Dayton Ohio area for a couple of months now. When we made the trip to Key in Xenia we were treated with respect and no pressure from any of the salesmen. We ended up buying our vehicle today and our salesman Jake Tackett was the best I have ever done business with! They whole crew did an exceptional job in meeting our needs and doing everything they could to make our deal affordable. I will definitely do business with them again! Kudos to the Key Chrysler team!

Ward Family
6/22/2015

"Excellent Services"

Our family traveled approximately seventy-five miles to view the vehicles at this dealership. They had many to choose from. Wonderful, friendly, no pressure service!

JeepJill
6/11/2015

"honestly stress free"

I can't say enough good things about how straightforward and reassuring Joey Carrico was in helping me order my new Jeep Wrangler. I went through the Costco program and he explained everything clearly and made sure I understood everything I needed to know. He walked me through the whole process and made me feel completely at ease. I never felt pressured, uninformed, intimidated or nervous by any part of the deal from trading in my car to purchasing my new car. Bob Peterson from the finance department helped me make informed decisions on warranty options and arrive at a payment I was comfortable with. I couldn't be any happier with my decision to make my purchase through Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Ram Trucks
6/04/2015

"Good experience"

I showed up to the dealership later in the evening. Very respectful employees and they helped me get into my new Ram 1500 that night. Sales process and delivery of the vehicle went very well. I would highly recommend this hometown dealer to everyone.

stiv stiv
6/01/2015

"great salesman"

I would like to thank Joe Carrico for the kind and friendly service he gave us on purchasing a new Chrysler Town and Country van. Thanks Steve Stiverson

surly1
5/28/2015

"glad we stopped by"

We stopped at about a dozen different places and ended with Key in our own home town. So glad we did. We drove away with a great used truck. Everyone was professional and personal and not pushy.

Reviews of Bob Peterson