Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
sm
3/04/2015

"Chrysler 300s awd"

I had been looking for a new 200s awd and contacted Joey Carrico. He gave me a quote on the one in stock but the payments were more than i wanted. I told him the range I would like for the payments to be and to let me know if he found something. He contacted me about a new 2014 300s awd and said the payments would be in my range. I went in and test drove it and was very impressed with it. We were able to reduce the payments even a little more than originally quoted. Overall the whole process from arriving at the dealership to driving my new car home went smoothly and quickly.

JC
2/28/2015

"Unexpected Surprise!"

After visiting the dealership for a routine oil change on my 2012 Dodge Ram truck, while waiting I spoke with my salesman Joe Vaught about my current lease that was going to expire in a few months. I expressed an interest in either buying my current truck, (because I love it) or leasing a new 2015 truck. Joe Vaught and Sales Manager, (Mike Mounts) explained the difference of purchasing my 2012 truck versus leasing a new 2015 truck. Joe, then showed me some new 2015 trucks on the lot as we discussed options that I would want on a new truck, which were pretty much the same options that I had on my current 2012 truck. I simply figured that in the next few months as my current lease approached it's expiration date that Joe would reach out to me on a new truck and left it at that. A week later I had to come back to the service department to have a faulty seat belt replaced under warranty and while waiting I was approached by owners, Terry and Chris Tobey regarding a new truck lease and how they could get me out of my current lease sooner than I thought was possible. As a result of my conversation with Chris Tobey, I was able to lease a new 2015 truck with more options than I currently had on my 2012 truck and was very pleased on how quick and smooth the transaction took place from our conversation to driving away in a new truck in simply a couple of days. The experience was awesome to say the least and not only do I have a new truck with more options, my payments are lower than my 2012 truck payments. It's refreshing to know that Chris and everyone else involved listened to my interest in a new truck and fulfilled my desire to own my next truck sooner than I imaged. Needless to say i was unexpectedly surprised on how I was approached and treated throughout the entire ordeal. I absolutely love my new 2015 truck, (which for the record is my third Dodge Ram truck) and will most likely be a customer for life with Key Chrysler. This was by far the best experience I've ever had with a dealership regarding the purchase or lease of a new vehicle. Thank you all again so much! :)

Owners/President Terry and Chris Tobey and Service Manager I think his name is Bobby??

crusader
2/23/2015

"2014 dodge challenger"

I bought my car over the phone and on line having never met the people i was dealing with in preson, they where excellant, very kind and professional , never have I had and easier time getting a deal done, thanks to alex and jeff for the hard work and effort, I love my new challenger, man she gose fast.

Bigdog
2/10/2015

"Painless and Enjoyable"

What a pleasant experience! We came to the dealership with our list of wants and needs in a RAM truck; Rich Critz worked with us to match the standard and optional items for our ideal packaged/custom truck to meet our desires(Oct 2014). John Shade kept us informed through to whole purchase order/manufacturing/delivery process (Dec 15, 2014 - Feb 7, 2015). And Bob Peterson made the financing process go very smooth, having majority of the paperwork waiting for us upon our arrival(45 minutes). We are very please with their friendly customer service and our new Dodge Ram 3500!

alacy
2/10/2015

"Absolutely Awesome"

I highly recommend this dealership! From start to finish they were absolutely amazing! A very special thanks to Alex, And Phil for taking the extra time to go above and beyond for me. Couldn't be anymore happy with my new ride! Thanks guys. Angela

Jennie
2/08/2015

"Thank you Joey Carrico!!!!"

Joey is the only salesman I go to for my vehicles. I've bought several from him over the years. He has always been upfront and fair.

BeckyRod3
2/07/2015

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

Jim Hendrickson is AMAZING!!!! He spent an entire day with us to help us make the right choices for our family. He helped us find a reliable car for my 16 year old daughter with a payment we felt comfortable with. He also helped me upgrade from my Dodge Caravan to Chrysler 200. He made two ladies very happy. Everyone at Key were super friendly. Bob Peterson was great and Mr. Toby even took the time to come over and thank us for our business. Jim H. and Key have earned our trust and customer loyalty.

BeckyRod3
2/07/2015

"A Car Dealership that you can trust!!!!!!!"

Thank you to Jim Hendrickson and Key Chrysler. I am in love with my 2015 Chrysler 200. Jim worked so hard to get me an amazing deal. He is straightforward and honest and makes you feel like family. This is my second purchase from Jim H and Key. They have earned my trust and customer loyalty!!!!! Bob Peterson got us in an out with signing our paperwork which was much appreciated. He was detailed and very friendly!! Even Mr. Toby stopped by and thanked us for our business. it was nice to see him out in the trenches talking with the customers!!!

Jeff
2/05/2015

"Couldn't have been better"

I came in to look over a used suv not really set on buying it. After talking to John Shade about a deal, I went with it. It was a very good deal but there was a problem with financing. About fifteen minutes later they had reworked the deal to an even better one and closed the deal with the bank. Compared to other dealers I've delt with in the past, none of them were even close. They acted like I was a bother to them. Not here, no high pressure just very helpful and treated me like their best friend. I will be back for future autos and will tell anyone that will listen, to check them out.

LJQL
2/04/2015

"Terrific!"

Thank you for everything. Having been loyal GM car fans our entire 42 years of marriage, this was a wonderful experience and we were quite impressed with everyone we met at the dealership. Loving our new Chrysler 300!

Reviews of Bob Peterson