Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
bill.beers.37
12/11/2014

"Purchase of a new 2015 Chrysler 200C"

We have bought many cars and vans from Key Chrysler and Joey Carrico and very satisfied with Joey's service. We just purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200C and Joey done an excellent job of detailing and demonstrating all details. Terry Toby is very fortunate to have such an excellent and knowledgeable employee.

barbara.f.davis
12/08/2014

"Our 3rd car from Key."

.Just bought another New Car from Key, this is our 3rd from these Guys, would not use anyone else we have always had Jim Hendrickson as our salesman, he is top notch, we have never left Key without being totally satisfied with Service, Everyone there is always so friendly an always willing to help whether it.is Service for our car or purchasing a New Car, they are keepers.

edward.england.754
12/04/2014

"Great Sales Support!"

Our salesman, John Shade, was simply great! His knowledge of the Town & Country product line and the vehicle inventory at Key Chrysler was impressive. His attention to detail and courtesy made our buying experience satisfactory in every way. This was our second vehicle purchase from Key, and we will be back!

John Shape

markmcfadden
11/25/2014

"Our 3rd car from Key Chrysler"

We just got our third car from Key Chysler, and it has been a great experience every time. Our salesman was very personable and worked extra hard to get us exactly what we wanted. Outstanding at every level!

tfnygurl
11/19/2014

""Never second guess your instinct""

Ive bought 3 jeeps from Key Chrysler, specifically from Jeff Hendrickson. In 2012 I went to a different dealership because I thought Jeff no longer worked at Key Chrysler. Almost three years after purchasing that jeep and having problem after problem, from the vehicle to the dealership I purchased it from I took a chance and went back to Key Chrysler hoping if Jeff wasnt there then at least some of the other employees would remember me. To my delight, not only was Jeff there, but Mr. Terry Tobey came out personally and greeted me! From the service department all the way to Mr. Tobey everyone turned a very negative experience into an awesome one!! Jeff worked to find the exact car I wanted and the service department took care of the car that I had bought from the other jeep dealer. After starting with Key Chrysler and Jeff Hendrickson since 2001, my heart and mind lie with them unconditionally!! Professional, loyal, straight forward, and family oriented are just a few words that come to mind about the whole team!!! I will never go anywhere else again and I cant express my gratitude to everyone for putting up with the mess from the other dealer and fixing it! Thank you Mr. Tobey for personally bringing out a "hot wheel" to my 4 year old son!! Most of all, thank you Jeff Hendrickson for being a true friend always looking out for the best for me. You always take care of your customers and always go that extra mile. You are a true asset to Key and the Chrysler Corporation!

dave49
11/12/2014

"Love My Dart!"

Very happy! This is car # 4 from this dealer! Joey does great work for us. We like Terry Tobey. Will be buying more cars from Joey.

Lyle3717
11/11/2014

"Friendly, straight forward, no pressure"

I could not ask for a better shopping experience. Right from the start, very friendly salesperson, knowledgable. Easy to speak to. The finance guys were respectful to my situation. Very easy in/out process. I was literally surprised at the end , when i realized i did not have to haggle or jump through hoops. And the icing on the cake. A clerical error in my favor was addressed within an hour of my finalizing the paperwork. It was corrected and i was on my way to owning my beautiful new chrysler 200s. I will definatly keep key chrysler in mind. The next time i wish to make a purchase.

Bob the finance guy

apond
10/30/2014

"Great experience"

Everyone was very nice and took the time to find the right car that fit my needs. They helped with finding a car in my price range and was very helpful and nice through the whole process.

Mark Swallow

Scott Hewitt
10/30/2014

"New Jeep"

John Shade was great. He made the buying process easy and pressure free. I would go back to buy my next Jeep. The dealership was easy to work with and very friendly. Thanks!

Mrinehart
10/26/2014

""Great Customer Service""

Had a good experience with purchasing a vehicle. Customer service was very good. Would gladly recommend this dealership!! Salesman was very nice and friendly. Made it a good experience for us.

Reviews of Bob Peterson