Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
HyattFamily
5/23/2015

"Great Experience from start to finish"

Our family just bought a used minivan with Dave Tackett. He was very knowledgable and able to answer all of my questions! Dave and Phil worked hard with us to find financing and put us in the car of our dreams. I will definitely reccomend this dealership, and specifically Dave to anyone I know looking for a Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge!

Ram Owner
5/19/2015

"Good customer service, See Mr. Reeves"

Mr, Reeves is an excellent customer-focused salesman. No pressure sales, just good information to make decisions. Offered options available and took the time to go over the operation of our new truck when we took delivery. I Would definitely recommend the dealership and Mr. Reeves to anyone and already have. The finance person is terse, seems impatient. I felt that he made us feel that it was inappropriate to look for the best deal with financing and that part of buying a vehicle was to finance it through them, however, not a deal breaker for us and would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

Jim Longley
5/15/2015

"Great experience"

Great salesman. No high pressure. Easy to deal with and no push to use their financing. They honored an offer that had expired and I got a real good deal.

Chris Tobey

Don B.

"Pleasant experience !"

Jeff didn't pressure me, was very helpful. I felt like I got a fair trade in price. Bob was helpful with the financing and paper work part of it. I would definitely recommend them to others looking for a car or truck.

Leigh.00

"Great Service"

Very helpful. Worked with my trade in and financing to get the car I wanted. Really friendly and professional. Over all Great service an I got a great car!

Russ & Vickie
5/07/2015

"Great place, no sales pressure!"

My husband and I bought a new Jeep Cherokee from Joey at Key Chrysler. It was such a different experience then I have ever had when buying a car. There was no pressure, no sales tactics. Joey was so great to us and went out of his way to help us find the perfect car. It was strange we left there really feeling like we had made a friend. It really felt like everyone up to the finance person was there for us. I would and have recommended this dealership to several people I work with.

JLW@Key
5/06/2015

"Great Experience at Key!"

Service Dept. has been wonderful to work with numerous times. Had my wife's car in for repair, not intending to purchase. Spoke to Dave Tackett (Sales) & he listened to what we needed in the future. He was instrumental in finding exactly the right vehicle to replace my old truck. He worked with management for price, perks, trade in, etc. We'd recommend Key & Dave Tackett to anyone searching for a car, truck or SUV. The entire team - service, sales, Bob Peterson for final sale - was an easy, pleasurable experience.

JLW@Key
5/06/2015

"Excellent Service & Sales Teams! Key is great!"

Waiting for wife's car to be repaired (service dept. CJ Mclin was great) we were looking around for "future" replacement for my old truck. Dave Tackett (new car sales) was instrumental in our finding & purchasing a new Jeep Patriot. He listened, suggested, & made it a pleasure to decide to purchase now rather than in the future. He suggested a trade in for the old truck & arranged for a good price. He went the extra mile in customer service with no pressure, simply helping us to make an informed & comfortable decision to buy now. Dave worked with management to find us the exact fit, right price, perks, trade in & protection plan. Bob Peterson was a pleasure to work with to close the financial end of the deal. We love our new Jeep Patriot. I'm already calling it "Sweetie". It was a wonderful experience & the right time with the right team at Key. We highly recommend it to everyone.

Management on Tues. 5/5/2015

Heather Chillicothe
5/04/2015

"highly recommend"

I found a car I was interested for my son online. I called them to get information on this particular suv. The guy helping me was Dave Tacket. He went over and beyond to help me get to the payment amount I was looking for. The staff was exceptionally friendly.They gave me a book that had all my suv's information in it. This is something I never got from a dealership before. Their cars go through a expection before the sale them. They put new tires on this particular vehicle not because they had to but because they were not exactly were they should be for their standards. They filled up my car and I also got 1 free oil change. I would definitely recommend them. The process was very fast and I was really impressed with everything!

Fantaci Family
4/27/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Twice in less than four years we have walked in and walked out with two vehicles. We wouldn't do this with any other dealership. We love our experience and our cars!

Reviews of Bob Peterson