Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center

"Our 3rd car from Key Chrysler"

We just got our third car from Key Chysler, and it has been a great experience every time. Our salesman was very personable and worked extra hard to get us exactly what we wanted. Outstanding at every level!

""Never second guess your instinct""

Ive bought 3 jeeps from Key Chrysler, specifically from Jeff Hendrickson. In 2012 I went to a different dealership because I thought Jeff no longer worked at Key Chrysler. Almost three years after purchasing that jeep and having problem after problem, from the vehicle to the dealership I purchased it from I took a chance and went back to Key Chrysler hoping if Jeff wasnt there then at least some of the other employees would remember me. To my delight, not only was Jeff there, but Mr. Terry Tobey came out personally and greeted me! From the service department all the way to Mr. Tobey everyone turned a very negative experience into an awesome one!! Jeff worked to find the exact car I wanted and the service department took care of the car that I had bought from the other jeep dealer. After starting with Key Chrysler and Jeff Hendrickson since 2001, my heart and mind lie with them unconditionally!! Professional, loyal, straight forward, and family oriented are just a few words that come to mind about the whole team!!! I will never go anywhere else again and I cant express my gratitude to everyone for putting up with the mess from the other dealer and fixing it! Thank you Mr. Tobey for personally bringing out a "hot wheel" to my 4 year old son!! Most of all, thank you Jeff Hendrickson for being a true friend always looking out for the best for me. You always take care of your customers and always go that extra mile. You are a true asset to Key and the Chrysler Corporation!

"Love My Dart!"

Very happy! This is car # 4 from this dealer! Joey does great work for us. We like Terry Tobey. Will be buying more cars from Joey.

"Friendly, straight forward, no pressure"

I could not ask for a better shopping experience. Right from the start, very friendly salesperson, knowledgable. Easy to speak to. The finance guys were respectful to my situation. Very easy in/out process. I was literally surprised at the end , when i realized i did not have to haggle or jump through hoops. And the icing on the cake. A clerical error in my favor was addressed within an hour of my finalizing the paperwork. It was corrected and i was on my way to owning my beautiful new chrysler 200s. I will definatly keep key chrysler in mind. The next time i wish to make a purchase.

Bob the finance guy

"Great experience"

Everyone was very nice and took the time to find the right car that fit my needs. They helped with finding a car in my price range and was very helpful and nice through the whole process.

Mark Swallow

"New Jeep"

John Shade was great. He made the buying process easy and pressure free. I would go back to buy my next Jeep. The dealership was easy to work with and very friendly. Thanks!

""Great Customer Service""

Had a good experience with purchasing a vehicle. Customer service was very good. Would gladly recommend this dealership!! Salesman was very nice and friendly. Made it a good experience for us.

"joh shade is wonderfull"

john was awesome he went out of his way to take care of us he is above all other sales people I have ever deat with .

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

This was my first experience with this dealership and all I can say is what a great group. I have been to many dealerships and none like this, John Shade.....made it the best car buying experience ever. Thanks!!!

"Great Personal Service"

After doing the "homework" on line we went to Key where John Shade spent time & care in showing me several Mini Vans. I have had my mini van for 11+ yrs & since they are no longer manufactured by GM we chose Key for their price and availabilty. Very satisfied with how we were taken care of from beginning to delivery. Thanks for making this a great experience!

Reviews of John Shade