Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
Steven Cerreta
9/18/2016

"Easy to talk with and, professional."

Went into the dealership to trade my car in. Got a great deal on the trade and new the new Jeep. I was blown away by the professionalism and help that the dealer provided.

Koemisch
9/10/2016

"Best in class"

We wanted to share our positive experience in the purchase of our new Jeep from Key Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram. Joey Carrico gave us VIP treatment from start to finish. He is the reason we chose to buy from Key. We cannot express enough how simple and easy he made the process for us. Additionally, Bob Peterson made the typically painful finance portion of the transaction pleasant and expedient. Both minimized the time spent at the dealership so we could enjoy the experience of our new Jeep. Thank you & Jeep wave! Delilah & Kenny

Scott71f
8/27/2016

"Enjoyed the buying process with Joey"

I live 40 mins away from the dealer, and was turned toward Key in Xenia after I participated in the Costco auto program. I was initially hesitant to contact the dealership due to the distance. However, I received a call from Joey requesting my 'must haves' and needs. We set up an appointment for a few days later. Joey did a great job explaining the features of the 2016 Dodge Durango. I especially enjoyed the longer than average test drive. At the dealership I was pleased with the Costco pricing and support to select a car from the available inventory. We returned to the dealer two days later to pick up our new car. I very much recommend this dealer compared to other dodge dealers in the area. I visited three dodge dealers while checking out the Durango. Key was by far the most professional and I really felt they were trying to find the right car for me. Thanks again to Joey and the staff at Key dodge.

d.dean57@yahoo.com
8/25/2016

"Great personel"

Everyone from the salesman,finance officer and the management were great! Everyone was very helpful and did a great and fast job of getting our truck financed and ready to take home. It was a good experience and we are very satisfied with our truck.

NotHappy
8/22/2016

"Service Dept Rude"

Have dealt with this service dept twice in last year on a brand new vehicle. Both times were condescending & rude. Not helpful. Going elsewhere now.

Karen

J Slone
8/19/2016

"Great car buying experiences."

Dave Tackett was a great low pressure sales person. He was easy to work with and had out the door and into a new car in under an hour and half. Could not find this type of customer service in Columbus. Well worth the drive.

Cody8893
8/04/2016

"Very professional dealership"

This is the first time that I have purchased a car from a dealership, and I had been into several Dayton area dealerships looking for the right situation. Joey Carrico was the sales representative I purchased the car from at Key. Joey was a complete proffessional, and very helpful throughout the entire process. I would recommend Key Chrysler and Joey to anyone I know without hesitation.

BCC1970
7/22/2016

"Great Experience!"

We purchased our second vehicle from Key this summer. This one was a certified used Ram pickup. Jeff Hendrickson is an absolute professional. The team was very responsive and true to their word. I feel like we got a good deal and were treated well. Jeff is a straight shooter. Overall a great experience.

TerryDonna
7/19/2016

"Awesome!"

This makes the second vehicle we have purchased from Joey Carrico. He is very professional and gives great customer service. You don't find that much anymore. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking to buy a vehicle. The other employees at the dealership are also very friendly and willing to help. Thank you!

dhardman013
7/05/2016

"Great team at Key Chrysler! "

It was a real pleasure working with Joey Carrico at the dealership, and Alex T responded to my test drive inquiry within minutes. Even though it was getting late in the evening, Joey was more than happy to help me get a great deal on one of their amazing used vehicles. Joey even had the car pulled up front before I even got there, and let me take it out a couple of times. Everyone was very friendly at the dealership and I had a great experience.

Reviews of Bob Peterson