Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

2020 North Detroit Street,
Xenia, Ohio 45385
Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram Info
About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

We are your one stop shop for anything Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram. We have a great inventory of used vehicles also. Our service department is one of the best in the area and we offer FREE pick-up and delivery for service. Call and ask about our Detail shop. Find us on Facebook: Search Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge. Twitter: @KeyChrysler. We now sell Government/Fleet Vehicles!

About Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Dodge Ram

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Pick up and delivery for service!
  • Detail Center
elrod
2/10/2016

"Happy Camper"

Worked with Jake on the purchase of a Jeep Cherokee. He really helped us locate a model that was right for us and worked hard to help find us discounts and cost savings to match our budget. Would definitely go back again for another vehicle when the time comes!

musclecar69
2/08/2016

""Nice Experience""

Purchased my first vehicle from Key this past weekend. Very nice experience. I had worked with Alex the week prior online as to the specific type vehicle i was interested in, then came down to the dealership and worked with Dwayne on picking one out. The vehicle was a very nice Dodge Grand Caravan.Fairly priced and sold without any sort of pressure from the dealership. Nicely done Key Chrysler.

lady challenger
2/07/2016

"GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR"

We have bought five car's from key Chrysler very pleased with JEFF and the dealership they were all so nice and friendly they work with you to get what you are looking for and to get it in the price you can afford we would recommend others to shop there.

Jers
2/05/2016

"Excellent."

Been dealing with Key for over thirty years. Sales and parts department is top notch. Excellent service when I have needed it, mostly oil changes and preventive maintenance. They check for computer updates if such updates exist without me having to request them.

ram2015
1/08/2016

"Top notch, Loved the experience"

You guys did a great job. I'am over an hour away but nobody could match Key's price and that made the drive well worth it. They are what car/ truck buying should be. Thanks again Joey and Mark. I will see you guys in the spring when my Dad and Mom get there's.

dodgedriven15
1/08/2016

"Truck shopping"

I went to key in need of a truck to replace mine. Key had the most used trucks in what I was looking for in their inventory. Joe Vaught worked with us in what I was looking for/needed in a truck. Once a selection was made and test driven, other than some leg work on my part, the sale was one of the smoothest I have ever experienced. Return customer? Sure, but lets hope not for a while.

KIM
1/07/2016

"PERFECT EXPERIENCE"

BEST EXPERIENCE IVE HAD BUYING A VEHICLE. HE WAS FAST, FRIENDLY, AND GAVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED!! IF I'M EVER IN THE MARKET TO BUY A VEHICLE AGAIN, I WILL BE GOING TO HIM!!

Claysr
1/01/2016

"Friendly& fast"

Key was a great experience! Great help to find the car I wanted& more!! Thanks to Alex Tobey & Joey Carrico, they were very helpful. I was looking for a while to find the charger I wanted, color with what I was looking for. They did not give up on me they worked very hard to help me, and They Did! Key was a great experience and I recommend this dealership to all! Short trip to Xenia for great results. So friendly, fast, experienced, and they will help you find what you want& a good price. GO KEY!

Steve
12/21/2015

""Steve and Marians Review""

My wife and I were very satisfied with the vehicle buying/leasing process. Salesperson Dave Tackett was very friendly and informative.We were also very satisfied with Bob Peterson on the financial part of the process.

David
12/08/2015

"Straight honest people"

After washing away the slime from Kings, I found "the Jeep" online at Key (Xenia Ohio). More than an hour to drive there was well worth the effort. Joe was as honest as a person could be, and helped collect all the discounts and rebates he could. I got a straight fair deal from thoughtful and well trained people. The experience was so good I suspect my wife will be looking to Joe for her next car. This is how car buying should be: no BS, straight talk, great service, answering questions before they arise, etc.

Reviews of Joey Carrico