Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

1995 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
1995 Dealership Reviews

"First pleasant car buying experience!"

Thank you for the pleasant experience, I love my new CRV! It took a lot longer than I had anticipated & the sales manager was a little cold, but it wasn't a bad time. Mark was helpful & really helped me feel at ease with the whole process.

Mark Urmanski

November 26, 2014

Thanks for taking to leave such a great review of our dealership. We’re glad that you were able to work with Mark to find the right car for you! We’ll take your feedback about the wait time into account. We are always looking for new ways to improve our processes and make the experience better for our customers. Please come back to see us for any maintenance needs down the road. Enjoy your new CRV!

"2015 Honda Pilot"

I went to Kuni Honda looking for a gently used vehicle. After working with Lauren, I bought a brand new 2015 Honda Pilot that had some hail damage. Lauren's willingness to help me find the car that was just right for me and my family while keeping within my budget was much appreciated. I love my new car : )

Lauren Hayes

November 26, 2014

We’re so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Lauren and were able to find the perfect 2015 Honda Pilot for you! We’re glad she was willing to help you stay in budget and leave with a vehicle that you love. We hope you’ll come back to see us for your first oil change.

"Great experience!"

Kuni Honda staff are welcoming and helpful. We purchased a used vehicle and feel like we got a good deal. The wait time for the purchase process was a little long but that is to be expected on a Saturday afternoon.

Lauren Hayes and Brett Hughes

"So glad I decided to check out one last dealership!"

I was in dire need of a new vehicle, and looking to purchase one on the day I went into Kuni Honda. After visiting 3 other dealerships, I knew exactly what I wanted, but wanted to check out one more just for due diligence. I am so glad I did! The difference in service alone was enough to make me want to purchase from Kuni Honda. Brandon Gamel was my product presenter, and was super friendly and professional from word one. Brandon took the time to chat with me and my family to see exactly what it was that we were looking for. He was completely on top of his game, and made me feel comfortable that all of my needs would be met. Brandon was very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to making decisions. He was able to find a vehicle that was exactly what I was looking for and I purchased it that day. Working in customer service myself, I cannot sing enough praise for Brandon's impressive customer service skills! Purchasing from Kuni Honda was a very smooth no hassle experience for me and my family, and I would highly recommend them. I would especially recommend Brandon Gamel as a product presenter, who gave me the best service out of the four dealerships that I visited. Thanks Brandon!!

Brandon Gamel

"Great experience with Evan Lyons"

Evan, my salesperson, was knowledgeable and helpful; making it easy to select a new Honda Pilot for a great price. I would buy from Kuni Honda again.

Evan Lyons

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Evan. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

"Best Dealership I've dealt with..."

I've always heard good things about Kuni, and they didn't disappoint. Zach, our salesman, was very helpful and knowledgeable. We looked at a few different trims of vehicles before we ultimately made our purchase, and he was very patient with us. I also love the fact that they offer free detailing, tire rotation, washer fluid, and nitrogen for low tires for the life of the car.

Zachary Townsend

"2nd Time and Still Strong"

This is the 2nd car my husband and I have purchased from Kuni Honda and the experience was pleasant and easy both times. Brett was great and gave us lots of information and was extremely friendly. Overall, I enjoy the car buying process here (something I never thought I would say) and would definitely come back for any further car purchases.

Brett Hughes

"Wonderful help from Lauren Hayes"

I was shopping for a car, when I went into Kuni Honda to check out the hail sale. Lauren Hayes explained to me about the differences between the models with her honest option and extensive knowledge. I missed the chance to buy the car which I was planning to buy. Lauren patiently went out of her way help me to buy another car. It turn out to be a car my family liked very much.

Lauren hayes

November 11, 2014

Thanks for the wonderful compliments on Lauren. We are so glad she helped you have such a smooth car buying experience and we hope you continue to enjoy your new purchase. We look forward to seeing you again!

"Zachary Townsend provided a First Class Experience"

Zachary was incredibly helpful. He listened to what I was telling him and responded to get me the car I really wanted. He was great to work with and incredibly knowledgable. He really knows cars and has answers to all of my questions. He earned my trust.....thanks, Zach!

Zachary Townsend

"Great experience"

I had not bought a car in 16 years. The technology is so superior from what I had in my old car. It was a bit overwhelming when I got behind the wheel for the test drive, but was put at ease when Mark Umanski started detailing the car for me. I am so excited to own my 2014 Honda and I am very glad I came to Kuni Honda for that purchase.

Mark Umanski