Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2,203 Dealership Reviews
Linda
7/28/2015

"Excellent experience"

I purchased a 2015 CRV in the exact color and model that I wanted. It was a very satisfying experience, and I'm looking forward to driving my car for many years.

Natalia and Chris

Quan
7/27/2015

"Good car and good employees!"

I visited Kuni Honda first time and I'm sure that I like my car. They helped me choose which one is the best one for me. Thanks a lot :)

Lauren Hayes and Heather

Michael
7/27/2015

"Easy and convenient "

Awesome experience easy to deal with, fast and easy approval. If your in the need of a new vehicle or used see this dealership!!!!?!! Great team all work together to get you home fast....

Cassandra and Jerry.

July 27, 2015

Thank you, Michael! I'm glad to hear that your experience was great from beginning to end! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and look forward to seeing you again!

afishbaugh
7/26/2015

"Very fine service! Great car!"

I visited Kuni after having learned from CarGurus that they had the model of car for which I'd been searching. I was in Denver for a meeting, so travelled over there after, and my sales man was Kelly. Everyone was most helpful, and Kelly programmed the car for me and taught me all the bells and whistles as we talked after our test drive. Within two hours I'd arrived and then driven off the lot with my new car, which I love! This was a most positive experience.

Kelly Witzel

July 27, 2015

Wow- thank you for the 5 star review! I am so pleased to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience great! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Kelly, as well. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

Robert
7/24/2015

"very good experience"

My wife and I were very pleased with all of the people we dealt with at Kuni, from Cassandra with internet service to Heather in finance. We were especially pleased with Kurt Wolffrum who greeted us at the door, showed us a number of used Odysseys we were interested in and stayed extra late to make sure we were satisfied with the car we decided to buy. Thank you, Kuni Honda on Arapahoe!

Kurt Wolffrum, Cassandra, and Heather

July 27, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Robert! I'm so happy to hear that our staff was able to make the car buying experience a good one! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to the team! We hope you enjoy your purchase and look forward to doing business with you again!

justinemasselli87
7/23/2015

"Best experience I've had with a dealership"

I was exceptionally pleased with my experience at Kuni Honda. I worked with Lauren Hayes. She was very helpful and forthright in the buying process and not "pushy" in the least. I was concerned because I really wanted a newer Honda but did not think I could afford one. TI discovered the Hondas here are listed for great prices (mine was actually under blue book value for a vehicle with only 18K miles!) She helped me locate a vehicle that worked with my budget and needs and I'm very pleased overall. I will certainly recommend Kuni to anybody in the market for a new vehicle.

Lauren Hayes

July 27, 2015

Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience so pleasant! We strive to find our customers exactly what they want at a fair price, so it's fantastic to hear that we were able to do that for you! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and look forward to doing business with you again!

marie24
7/22/2015

"Great Experience"

The overall customer service here was the best I have experienced. They were friendly and ready to help with any questions we had regarding all aspects of the car buying process.

KURT WOLFRRUM

July 23, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about your buying experience at Kuni Honda! We hope to work with you again soon.

Zkelly
7/17/2015

"Good first time buyer experience"

My salesman was Kurt. He assisted me greatly and was honest and forthright about the vehicle I was interested in. I was concerned about a sound I heard from the car and he didn't hesitate to have the mechanics take a look at it and get it fixed. Kurt didn't make me feel pressured to purchase the car and the whole purchasing process was quick and easy. It was a great experience.

Kurt Wolffrum

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review and the kind words about Kurt! We are glad to hear your experience was quick and easy here at Kuni Honda. We'll see you again soon!

Happy mom of 4!
7/17/2015

"Great service, easy process!"

Kuni was super helpful. Zachary T was easy to work with, really helpful, knowledgable and not pushy at all. I would recommend this dealership and when I decide to trade in my van will be looking here first!

Zachary Townsend

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review. We appreciate your loyalty to Kuni Honda, and we look forward to working with you in years to come!

jescobar4
7/15/2015

"Kuni Honda Made Buying a Car Easy"

I started shopping around for a car in mid January, so I got pretty familiar with the pressure of buying a car. I test drove quite a few cars, while being pressured to buy every single one of them. But I stopped going to other dealerships when I went to Kuni Honda. I test drove 4 cars there and found the right fit. There was no pressure to buy any of them. Gary and Tom were both great. When I decided on the car, Tom explained the process and went through everything with me. All in all, it was an easy experience and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Tom Cassidy

July 15, 2015

Thank you for 5-star review of Kuni Honda! I'm so glad to hear that the we were able to provide a stress free car-buying experience and that Gary and Tom were so helpful! We hope you enjoy your purchase and look forward to doing business with you again!

1 - 10 of 2,203 results