Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2,240 Dealership Reviews
Paul
8/31/2015

"A very professional environment"

Our experience with Kuni Honda was excellent across the board. The staff was very courteous and we never felt pressured in any way. We will definitely return to Kuni in the future!

Lauren Hayes, Marc Valley, Ralph (?)

awolfe
8/31/2015

"Informative and friendly dealer "

Lauren is extremely upbeat and thorough when working with customers. Took the time to listen and make appropriate suggestions. Would love to work with her again. Also had a very pleasant signing with Heather in financing. Defiantly not the stuffy experience one would expect.

Lauren, Heather, Matt

DenverAccord
8/31/2015

"Very nice dealership. Thoughtful."

Everything went as it should. Lauren did a good job answering my questions and configuring the car. She went on more than a few test drives with me while I decided on various engines and trim levels. She also started the paperwork before I got there to shorten the time.

Lauren Hayes

K.Pinedo & D. Ayala
8/31/2015

"Above and beyond Customer Service"

Lauren Hayes was the reason we came back , after a bad first experience with them. She was calling us to follow up and asking us to come again. We did, and we purchased two new cars her help among some others ( Matt(Manager) Heather (Finance) and the Training & guest relations director (forgot her name sorry ) made our buying experience just GREAT!!!! Thanks so much. Dulce A.& Karina P.

Lauren Hayes, Matt , Heather.

tjohnson1210
8/31/2015

"Personable, Friendly, and Professional"

Our experience at Kuni Honda was great! Everyone was exceptionally welcoming and accommodating. Kurt went above and beyond to make our purchase a good experience. He was patient with us and our slow decision making skills.

Kurt Wolffrum

Satisfied customers
8/30/2015

"Great experience"

No pressure ... knowledgeable salesmen.... Kurt made finalizing the sale process smooth and efficient ..... Tom is the reason we bought a Honda Accord rather a Toyota. ...they both have followed up multiple times to make sure everything was going smoothly and invite us to call or come in anytime we had questions ... we have taken advantage of this to get help with the voice recognition system.... Zack was also a great help.... we will certainly return to Tom, Kurt and Kuni next time we shop for a car!

Tom Cassidy, Kurt Wolffrum, Zack from tech help

AFPilot
8/29/2015

"No pressure-Easy experience"

I dealt with two product presenters at Kuni, Kelley Witzel and Kurt Wolffrum. Day 1-I went to look at an advertised used 2008 Honda Pilot with 90K+ miles on it. It didn't quite make the grade for me. Kelley asked if I wanted to look at something comparable but newer. I test drove it and was pretty decided that I had found my car but wanted my mechanic to take a look at it the next day. Day 2-Kurt met me in the morning and had the car ready for me to take to my mechanic. My mechanic gave it flying colors and I returned to purchase the car. The paperwork was less painful then I expected and I drove away with a 2012 Honda Pilot. It was in a lot nicer shape, with 66K+ miles, for about $3,000 more than the first car I looked at. I appreciated the no haggle, no pressure approach and it helped that I already knew what I was looking for. All they had to do was find it, and they did.

Kelley Witzel and Kurt Wolffrum

Jim B
8/28/2015

"Great experience purchasinged used Acura MDX at Kuni Honda"

I was attracted to Kuni Honda by their on-line reputation and large inventory of quality used vehicles. Kurt W. (and Justin) was extremely helpful in my purchase of a used Acura MDX. Overall it was an enjoyable low-pressure experience. I really appreciate the no-commission, low pressure sales model employed at Kuni Honda. Thanks, Kurt!!

Kurt W, Justin

CarbuyerR
8/28/2015

"Not Bad*"

Took a few hours of teeth pulling, but stuck with it and got a good deal. Would recommend if you're willing to do a little battling. Salesperson Kurt did his job well, but due to how long it took had to leave us to help another customer whose appointment came due. Mostly not his fault at all. Would have given 5 stars, if it went a bit more smoothly. The paperwork didn't take long at all.

Kurt

CRV
8/27/2015

"A pleasant experience"

Purchased a used CR-V that is in great, near new condition. Natalia Bologa was most helpful and and made the experience so much more tolerable.

Natalia Bologa