Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community.

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

• Children
2,363 Dealership Reviews
Scott
5/11/2016

"Kurt is amazing "

Let me first say Kurt Wolffrum was amazing he was extremely friendly helpful and courteous. He showed the car not only to me but a separate visit for my wife as well. He pulled comparative information in regards to the Accord and prices for similar used cars in the area. The follow-up from Kurt was timely. He called me the morning of April 16th when we had that huge storm and wanted to know if we couldn't reschedule in lieu of the terrible weather. He was concerned for my safety and well-being. The day we finally made our decision on a used vehicle I also received support from Zlatko Popov another product specialist. He was extremely helpful and supportive in making this decision as well. It was a seamless experience working with him as we sat down to finalize the details on my vehicle.

Kurt Wolffrum

zerkcon
4/23/2016

"Nice and easy."

Kurt and George were easy to deal with. Not a lot of hand shaken, just good service. Very concerned with our happiness, in the purchase process.

Kurt, George

May 04, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at Kuni Honda and with our employees Kurt and George!

Daisy
4/17/2016

"Great service"

We bought our used Pathfinder there last month. Everything from arriving on the lot to leaving with the vehicle went wonderful. We fell in love with the vehicle during the test drive, and were happy with the price negotiation process. A week or so after the purchase, we discovered an electrical problem. Kuni took care of the issue 100% and even provided us with a rental car in the process. We enjoyed everyone that we met at Kuni and wont hesitate to be future costumers.

Kurt, Jesse

May 04, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new Pathfinder! We are so glad that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our employees Kurt and Jesse!

Runajoshi
4/13/2016

"Worst service"

I am totally dissatisfied with the servicing they're offering, I had my car service last month and it was a free service and it's a part of their value servicing offer. After the servicing I found the wheel rims were not properly placed, the interior roof top was broken. I had registered a complaint but still there is no response from their side.

Name I don't remember

hau hoang
4/11/2016

"Great experience of buying new vehile"

I visited this place back in 2004, and the saleperson was dishonest when presenting the number so I walked off this place. This time is changed. My conversation was via internet and phone calls. This place gave me a good price and the process went smoothly. Since the agreement was on the phone, the time I spent at this place was shorten. I came in and out about 4 hours and mostly I waited for financial office to be ready. One thing I ask for change is consulting customer about the pro-cons of extended service clearly. I am going back to this place to remove the extended service.

Kurt Wolffrum

April 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review Hau and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our salesman Kurt! Thank you as well for the feedback on our explanation of extended service contracts.

Brown12
3/28/2016

"Great dealership to work with!!!!!"

My husband and I went in to Kuni after talking with another dealership. We were doing some comparison shopping and had come between two vehicles we liked. Both very similar. Walking into Kuni we were greeted by Kurt and really enjoyed his personality and honesty working with us. Also in the process we worked with Ralph who was also wonderful to with. He really worked with our budget and our situation to get us what we needed. Very empathetic to our needs as customers and really went the extra step to help us. The whole structure of the Sales floor was great. Since they don't operate on a commission they really are there to help you get a great deal on a vehicle right for you and your family. We also worked with Heather in finance who was fantastic, she went through the whole process with us on closing and really understanding our loan and options. Overall the whole team gets kudos for being amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone I know and hope to be able to go back and get other vehicles there in the future. Thanks again!

Kurt, Ralph and Heather

April 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our salesman Kurt and finance specialist Heather!

67shelby
3/25/2016

"Excellent car buying experience."

We love our new Honda CRV that we purchased at Kuni Honda. We enjoyed our experience spent with salesman, Jerry Johnson, and our finance person, Jessica.

Jerry Johnson, Jessica

April 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new CR-V! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our salesman Jerry and finance specialist Jessica!

hoson
3/19/2016

"Disrespected"

I walked in and wanted to test drive a Civic. The guy walked around the lot, showing me some options, asked me about my financial situation, and would not take me on a test drive. He called his financial manager to come and talked to me, and wanted to run a credit check before I could even look at a CIVIC. Since I couldn't get a test drive, I just asked for a competitive price, and he just wrote me down a number on the back of a card, and would not show me the offer sheet which he was preparing.

April 04, 2016

Thank you for the candid feedback on your experience with my staff here at Kuni Honda. I sincerely apologize for the level of service you received. I realize we are not perfect, and feedback like you have provided is one of the only ways we can improve. I have already setup a meeting with the involved parties to review your experience with them, and see how we can prevent this happening in the future. Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Respectfully, Justin Crum Internet Manager 303-708-2133

Chris
3/07/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Staff was very kind and courteous. Everything went well up until we showed up at the dealership. The vehicle had over $400 in accessories, that I was not informed of prior to purchase. I was told there was a new GM, and that the accessories are added to every new vehicle. I have left messages for the GM to call me back, and still have not received a call. It has been over two weeks now.

Ralph, Jesse, Kurt

April 11, 2016

Chris, We understand your frustration. As you requested in order to make you a happy customer we refunded you the cost of one of the accessories and you decided to keep the other. Thank you for your business. Doug

Satisfied Customer
2/29/2016

"Easy and Simple"

Robbert, along with rest of staff, was very polite and never pressured us into anything. I would highly reccomend Kuni Honda, and specifically, Robbert, as our experience was great!

Robert Melnyk

April 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our salesman Robert!

1 - 10 of 2,363 results