Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2,174 Dealership Reviews
jd90

"Happy new owner."

Lauren was very good to work with. Not a pushy salesperson and no pressure to buy. I knew the specific car I wanted, she found it in inventory and brought it to the front to check out and test drive. She was there to help me through the entire process, even though finance was very busy and took longer than normal.

Lauren Hayes

Kevin Kelley
6/29/2015

"Excellent Place to Invest in a Vehicle"

Hello all, my fiance and I were lucky enough to begin our car purchasing experience at Kuni Honda. We thought we'd be shopping through their inventory and then checking out a few other dealerships but our experience so great at Kuni Honda and the more we learned about how they do business, the more we wanted to buy a car with them. Lauren Hayes was our product presenter and she showed us several cars and a few test drives. She's a lovely person and she helped us have a special experience. The customer experience at Kuni is fantastic. No haggling over price, direct and trustworthy staff and a life time service plan which covers some basic upkeep services. They continually added extra value to the purchase. We are so happy with our car and loved finding out that Kuni Honda donates 55% of their revenue to the developmentally disabled. We definitely feel like we found a dealership with some social consciousness, great products, excellent deals and rock solid customer service. Thank you Lauren and all at Kuni Honda!

Lauren Hayes - Product Presenter

7caldwell7

"Kuni Honda "

I was lucky enough to work with Natalia when I was out shopping for my new car! She was the best sales person I have ever worked with, extremely professional and very knowledgable! She helped me get a great deal on my new crv!! I highly recommend kuni Honda if you are out looking at Hondas new and used and if you do go in ask for Natalia!

Matt and heather

Bonnie
6/27/2015

"Very satisfied with our experience,"

My husband and I enjoyed working with Ray and have found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I am really enjoying my new Honda CRV, and would recommend the Kuni dealership to anyone. Thanks for all your help.

Ray, don't remember the sales reps name, Jesse Wright, Andy did our first test drive.

June 29, 2015

We’re thrilled to hear that Ray was able to provide you with excellent service. He certainly does an excellent job being respectful and helpful and really embodying the Kuni Honda way. Thanks for the recommendation, enjoy your new CRV, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

dolphindawn
6/24/2015

"My first brand new car!"

Natalie was so great! She was kind and patient and almost seemed as excited as I was to test drive and check out all the features of the new HRV! I had no "buyer's remorse" the next day at all and love my new car!! Thank you, Natalie! Ralph and Jesse were also very kind and patient with me. They made the process of financing and the paperwork as painless as possible. I feel like they worked with me as well keeping my budget in mind. Thanks Ralph and Jesse!

Natalie, Ralph, Jesse

June 25, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review and kind words about Natalie! Congratulations on your new HRV. We hope to work with you again in the future here at Kuni Honda.

carolom

"Better than expected."

I hate car shopping. Drew was a great match for me. He was extremely accommodating as I am very particular. The negotiation process was not intimidating at all, and I left feeling that I got exactly what I wanted.

Andrew McMillen, Ralph

June 25, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review. We are glad to hear that your car shopping experience was everything you wanted. We'll see you again soon.

JenM
6/24/2015

"Jerry and Ralph were great!"

Jerry Johnson did a great job staying in touch and got me the car I wanted. Ralph Benfante was awesome in working out a deal that fit my budget. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Jerry Johnson, Ralph Benfante

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for the five-star review. We are glad to hear that we were able to find a car for you that was perfect for your budget, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Carolyn
6/22/2015

"Great experience -great car "

I love my new HRV. The experience went very smoothly and I got great service even though I arrived several hours early for a Saturday appointment. The sales person was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend the dealership and the salesperson to my friends and family.

Robert Palma

June 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new HRV, Carolyn! We appreciate your loyalty to Kuni Honda and your kind words about Robert. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lil 2407
6/21/2015

"Nice place to shop, lots of options"

BrandoN was nice knowledeable and helpful. Like our car, all paperwork was semi painless. Lots of pilots to choose from. Many options available to choose from.

Brandon

June 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and thank you for the kind words about Brandon! We are happy to hear you had a good experience at Kuni Honda, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MomofNewPilot
6/19/2015

"Great car buying experience"

We shopped around at several other area Honda dealers before finding Kuni Honda. It turned out to be a terrific experience purchasing my new Honda Pilot. We never felt rushed or pressured. Sales staff was very knowledgable.

Natalia Bologa; Ralph Benfante

June 22, 2015

Dear MomofNewPilot, My name is Doug Thorne, I am the General Sales Manager of Kuni Honda on Arapahoe. I wanted to say how much we appreciated earning the right to have your business and, Thank you for choosing us! Thank you for your kind compliments of our staff, we are dedicated to making your sales experience relaxed (not pressured) and that our product knowledge helps you make the best decision for your family. Regards, Doug Thorne General Sales Manager Kuni Honda on Arapahoe 303-708-2011 Doug.Thorne@Kuni-Honda.com

1 - 10 of 2,174 results