Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

1982 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community.

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
1982 Dealership Reviews

"Work with Kristen"

Kristen was a great help on purchasing my new 2014 Honda C-RV. She used her vast product knowledge rather than pushy sales tactics to let us in selecting our new vehicle, and trading in my old car. She made the buying process seamless and easy too.

Kristen Tardie

"Great experience overall"

Zach was very informative and helpful throughout the process. He wasn't pushy and really focused on meeting our needs. We got a great vehicle that will serve our family well for years to come.

Zachary Townsend

" all in all it was a great experience!"

Came in to get an oil change on my 2008 Honda Pilot. Saw that Kuni was having a Sale on the recently damaged cars that were caught in a Hail storm ,and we walked out with a new 2014 CRV! We have been doing business with Kuni Honda Since our purchase of our 2008 Pilot. We felt that we got a great deal then and have been servicing with them ever since. It's nice to see a dealership that treats you write when you come in to look for a new car and understands the value of having an excellent maintenance service for bring them continued business in the future! For those of you that are hesitant about buying a hail damaged vehicle, Kuni Honda is offering a great reduction on the damaged cars, They have also contracted with a company to fix the hail damage and make your car like new on the exterior for a very reasonable price that still leaves you with a good over all discount on your purchase. I can't say enough about TimPerry (the manager of the bodyshop ) and how he took care of us, all in all it was a great experience!

Jeff Cox

"New Honda For Famry. "

In Japan, Lauren Hayes, Car salesman number one. Good time fun. Much helpful and Very rush. Wow. Recommend many year to kin of my family.

Lauren Hayes

"Very helpful and informative"

Lauren helped me get a much needed used SUV. Starting my own family, we were in need of a bigger vehicle and the 2010 MDX was the perfect fit. Lauren was very informative about the vehicle, especially because she owed the same model and she highly recommended it. Thanks for the great buying experience and getting me into a great car!

"Great People!"

Lauren was very helpful from the very beginning to the end. Was very informative and friendly. Thanks Lauren for letting me drive away with the car I wanted!

Lauren Hayes

"great used car buying experience"

This was my first time buying a car at a dealership, so it was slightly unnerving going in. I went for the Hail Sale, and while they were busy, they were very attentive. Kurt showed me all the cars that fit my requirements and budget and I selected 3 to test drive. I was a little overwhelmed, but Kurt mentioned that there is usually one that comes out as a clear favorite. He was right-- I fell in love with my Camry. There was another, newer car that was at the higher end of my price range that I also like, but he actually dissuaded me from the more expensive one to the Camry that was more in line with my budget. Since I had to be back at work, they were very efficient with the rest of the car buying process/paperwork/etc. tl/dr: I don't have much to compare this car buying experience to, but the customer service was top notch, they answered all my questions, didn't pressure me into buying anything, were efficient, and i love my car

Kurt, Kyle

"Great Experience, Bought a Great car at a Great price!!!"

I just bought a brand new Honda Civic 2014 from the Hail Sale and I am very excited about my experience in Kuni Honda. I went there more from curiosity rather than clear intentions to buy a car, to see what is that Hail sale about. However, when I saw what a great deals they have on the new Honda Civic (that is the car I was interested in) I changed my mind and decided to take advantage of that great sale and to have this car. I was buying the car with Zachary Townsend, who made my experience there more than smooth and pleasant. From the beginning to the end Zach was very professional, very friendly and helpful to me, and he spent whatever time was necessary to answer all my questions, though they were extremely busy during the hail sale campaign. Thanks to him I got a financing with very good rate and made for me the whole procedure and paperwork much easier and faster. Thank you Zach for being so friendly, patient and helpful to me. Thanks to the whole team for the great job and customer service.

Zachary Townsend

"Easy buying experience"

We just purchased a 2015 CRV from Kuni and were very happy with the experience. Low pressure, they give you time to think, give fair trade in values and paperwork was fast and easy. We worked again with Jeff Cox (bought a 2013 Crosstour with him a yer and a half ago) and couldn't be happier. Jeff is fun and easy to work! Won't hesitate sending friends to Kuni - especially to work with him! And Ralph was great as well working towards a price we were happy with, and Barry got us through financing very quickly and efficiently. Thanks guys!!

Jeff Cox, Ralph B. and Barry in finance

"Fantastic Experience!!!!"

From start to finish i have never felt so equally respected and cared about than i did when i was buying a car with Mark Urmanski. I initially went in having found the car of my dreams online. After a superb test drive and an even more expedient session of paper work Mark had me in the car of my dreams, a 2013 Honda Civic Si! The only negative part of the experience was one of the floor managers who came off as abrasive and rude. Mark easily overshadowed the negative of the manager and i can with sincerity say that i would recommend anyone; family, friend, or otherwise who is buying a car to look up Mark. Thank you again Kuni Honda and especially Mark, you made my car shopping experience special and hassle free!

Mark Urmanski

Kuni Honda on Arapahoe responded to this review

October 24, 2014

Thank you for bestowing upon us a five-star review! I am happy to hear your kind words about Mark and I will be sure to pass it along to him and the rest of our staff at Kuni Honda. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new purchase!

1 - 10 of 1982 results