Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community.

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

• Children
2,365 Dealership Reviews
jd
9/11/2016

"Recent experience of canceling warranty: Rich and Jessee"

Having physical disability, I had unpleasant experience with two particular employees at Kuni Honda: Jesse Gonzeles and Rich Carni. Jesse the sales person was very deceptive and tricky to sell me the car and sold me a third party warranty service. After he sold me the car, he forgot to ask my bank statement, so he called me and asked me for a copy of a bank statement. Within five minutes, I got it and emailed him the scanned bank statement. But, when I needed his help and left him several messages and emails, he did not respond. I was disappointed and had to go to the dealer to talked to him. I ended up waiting for 20 minutes and took me a long time to be there on my wheelchair. Rich the finance person has not been very helpful to cancel the third party warranty service and keeps changing his words. After buying the car, I decided to cancel the warranty service, and my contract does state that I could within sixty days. I told him to cancel the warranty service. He told me that the bank will send me the revised payment. However, I did not hear anything from the bank, so I asked Rich about the cancelation. At first, he told me that he sent a check to the bank, but on another day he said that he canceled the service. On the other day, as I was talking to him, when I asked him when I would receive the check from the warranty company, he told me that he had no clue and hung up the phone, because it was a third part company. I left him several messages, but he did not return my calls either. So, I had to go to the dealership on my wheelchair. I ended up waiting for 20 minutes. Overall, I felt like all they want to do is to make extra money by selling you a third party warranty that gives them extra incentives. If they cannot hold of the third party company, how do they expect their customers to get hold of the company? I do not appreciate their work ethics and the way they treat people. Sure, maybe I had to be more careful. I was a fool. I still need to be refunded from the third part warranty company and am still waiting for Rich to forward me the evidence of canceling the warranty. I hope Rich or someone from the dealer read this review and fix the problem. Then, maybe, they can earn their respect.

Rich Carni and Jesse Gonzales

September 12, 2016

Mr Kim - we apologize that you feel that your experience with us has not been a positive one. Some of the phone conversations were cut short because you are not listed on the contract. It is not legal for us to speak with you in regards to details concerning cancellations, changes and payments. Once we were able to speak with your father, we moved forward with the cancellation of your warranty. The cancellation was submitted on August 1st. A refund from the warranty company may take up to 8 weeks.

Mamalynnster410
6/03/2016

"BAIT AND SWITCH"

I saw a car I was interested in online and submitted an inquiry. A sales person got right back to me and told me all about the car. It was exactly what I wanted, so I filled out the credit pre-application and made an appointment for 10 the next day. I asked if I could reserve it for a test drive; the sales person said I couldn't reserve it but that he would definitely keep me updated on the car until we met. We drove 1.5 hours from Boulder, through rush hour traffic, and got there early. THEN they told me that it had been sold the previous night and tried to sell me something else. I was furious because I had taken the day off work. Do NOT go to Kuni Honda; I wish I had thoroughly read all these reviews before wasting an entire morning. Who knows if they even ever had it. I wouldn't be surprised if they just advertise a great deal to get people in the door and then try to sell them something else. Luckily, I was able to find the car I wanted at Markley Motors in Fort Collins (a GREAT dealership, by the way). I will forever tell people that Kuni Honda sucks and is a place to be avoided. UPDATE: Wondering about the whole bait and switch thing someone else mentioned, I just chatted with a Kuni rep online and was told that the car (which they previously had said was sold last night) was available! It is still posted on their website. DO NOT GIVE THIS PLACE YOUR BUSINESS! THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT YOU.

SAM

June 06, 2016

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with Kuni Honda and apologize that we did not reach out to you to inform you that the vehicle you were looking at had sold the previous day. It is never our intention to mislead a guest or have a guest drive 1.5 hours on a vehicle that is no longer in inventory. I was glad to hear that you were able to find another vehicle that fits your family's needs.

Scott
5/11/2016

"Kurt is amazing "

Let me first say Kurt Wolffrum was amazing he was extremely friendly helpful and courteous. He showed the car not only to me but a separate visit for my wife as well. He pulled comparative information in regards to the Accord and prices for similar used cars in the area. The follow-up from Kurt was timely. He called me the morning of April 16th when we had that huge storm and wanted to know if we couldn't reschedule in lieu of the terrible weather. He was concerned for my safety and well-being. The day we finally made our decision on a used vehicle I also received support from Zlatko Popov another product specialist. He was extremely helpful and supportive in making this decision as well. It was a seamless experience working with him as we sat down to finalize the details on my vehicle.

Kurt Wolffrum

May 31, 2016

Congratulations on your new car Scott! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with Kuni Honda, Scott and Zlatko. We are very pleased that your car buying experience was seamless and enjoyable.

zerkcon
4/23/2016

"Nice and easy."

Kurt and George were easy to deal with. Not a lot of hand shaken, just good service. Very concerned with our happiness, in the purchase process.

Kurt, George

May 04, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at Kuni Honda and with our employees Kurt and George!

Daisy
4/17/2016

"Great service"

We bought our used Pathfinder there last month. Everything from arriving on the lot to leaving with the vehicle went wonderful. We fell in love with the vehicle during the test drive, and were happy with the price negotiation process. A week or so after the purchase, we discovered an electrical problem. Kuni took care of the issue 100% and even provided us with a rental car in the process. We enjoyed everyone that we met at Kuni and wont hesitate to be future costumers.

Kurt, Jesse

May 04, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new Pathfinder! We are so glad that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our employees Kurt and Jesse!

Runajoshi
4/13/2016

"Worst service"

I am totally dissatisfied with the servicing they're offering, I had my car service last month and it was a free service and it's a part of their value servicing offer. After the servicing I found the wheel rims were not properly placed, the interior roof top was broken. I had registered a complaint but still there is no response from their side.

Name I don't remember

hau hoang
4/11/2016

"Great experience of buying new vehile"

I visited this place back in 2004, and the saleperson was dishonest when presenting the number so I walked off this place. This time is changed. My conversation was via internet and phone calls. This place gave me a good price and the process went smoothly. Since the agreement was on the phone, the time I spent at this place was shorten. I came in and out about 4 hours and mostly I waited for financial office to be ready. One thing I ask for change is consulting customer about the pro-cons of extended service clearly. I am going back to this place to remove the extended service.

Kurt Wolffrum

April 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review Hau and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our salesman Kurt! Thank you as well for the feedback on our explanation of extended service contracts.

Brown12
3/28/2016

"Great dealership to work with!!!!!"

My husband and I went in to Kuni after talking with another dealership. We were doing some comparison shopping and had come between two vehicles we liked. Both very similar. Walking into Kuni we were greeted by Kurt and really enjoyed his personality and honesty working with us. Also in the process we worked with Ralph who was also wonderful to with. He really worked with our budget and our situation to get us what we needed. Very empathetic to our needs as customers and really went the extra step to help us. The whole structure of the Sales floor was great. Since they don't operate on a commission they really are there to help you get a great deal on a vehicle right for you and your family. We also worked with Heather in finance who was fantastic, she went through the whole process with us on closing and really understanding our loan and options. Overall the whole team gets kudos for being amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone I know and hope to be able to go back and get other vehicles there in the future. Thanks again!

Kurt, Ralph and Heather

April 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our salesman Kurt and finance specialist Heather!

67shelby
3/25/2016

"Excellent car buying experience."

We love our new Honda CRV that we purchased at Kuni Honda. We enjoyed our experience spent with salesman, Jerry Johnson, and our finance person, Jessica.

Jerry Johnson, Jessica

April 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review and congratulations on your new CR-V! We appreciate your business as well as the time you took to share feedback about your experience at the dealership and with our salesman Jerry and finance specialist Jessica!

hoson
3/19/2016

"Disrespected"

I walked in and wanted to test drive a Civic. The guy walked around the lot, showing me some options, asked me about my financial situation, and would not take me on a test drive. He called his financial manager to come and talked to me, and wanted to run a credit check before I could even look at a CIVIC. Since I couldn't get a test drive, I just asked for a competitive price, and he just wrote me down a number on the back of a card, and would not show me the offer sheet which he was preparing.

April 04, 2016

Thank you for the candid feedback on your experience with my staff here at Kuni Honda. I sincerely apologize for the level of service you received. I realize we are not perfect, and feedback like you have provided is one of the only ways we can improve. I have already setup a meeting with the involved parties to review your experience with them, and see how we can prevent this happening in the future. Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Respectfully, Justin Crum Internet Manager 303-708-2133

1 - 10 of 2,365 results