Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

2038 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2038 Dealership Reviews
ljano
1/29/2015

"Great experience"

Greg Young was great when we went in to look at a specific car from cars.com. Friendly, personable and no pressure. Didn't feel taken or pushed into any purchase. Walked away with a sweet 2013 Chevy!

Greg Young, Barry

January 30, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad Greg made you feel comfortable during your time at Kuni Honda. We'll make sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Chevy!

Bobbychiken
1/28/2015

"Honest"

Came in looking for good car, found a car that worked perfectly. I even got a really good rate on financing. this came in handy, I also didn't feel cheated or pressured too much.

Evan Lyons

January 29, 2015

Thanks for the great post! I'm so happy to hear that we were able to find you the perfect ride with a great rate. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!

jgrantco77
1/25/2015

"most pleasant car buying experience ever"

My wife and I walked in to Kuni-Honda without a direction. We know we wanted a car but had no idea which. Zachary expertly walked us through the process ultimately placing us in the perfect car. He was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership and salesman to everyone looking for a new car and a pressure free buying experience.

zachary townsend

yagamichris
1/23/2015

"Bought CR-V on a snow day"

Lauren helped me to pick up my preferred color out door on a snow day when the road was icy and slippery. Great attitude and customer service!

Lauren Heyes

January 23, 2015

Thanks for the awesome post! I'm happy to hear that Lauren was able to find you the perfect vehicle in the perfect color. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda as your dealership destination and enjoy your new CR-V!

Reno
1/22/2015

"Happy 4Runner"

Quality car, professional staff, very positive experience. I would recommend Kuni Honda to anyone looking for either a new or used car. Our experience was very positive.

Kurt Wolffrum

January 23, 2015

Thanks for the terrific post, Reno! I'm so glad that our staff was professional and positive at all points during your visit. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you in the near future!

guinea_gurl5121@yahoo.com
1/22/2015

"Great first car buying experience"

I needed a new car with only a few days left before leaving the state for school. Joseph's knowledge about his product and his helpfulness really made my first car buying experience a great one. The dealership ended up matching a competing offer from another dealer and I ended up with a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this dealership.

Joseph Hoff

January 23, 2015

What an awesome review! I'm so happy to hear that Joseph and his exceptional knowledge of cars was able to equip you with a vehicle under such short notice. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

dstage
1/20/2015

"Great deal at Kuni Honda!"

My wife and I were very pleased with our experience at Kuni Honda. Wes was outstanding! We got a great price on both the vehicle we traded in and the vehicle we purchased. This was the smoothest car buying experience I've ever had.

Wes Lamborn

lferris
1/14/2015

""Thankful to Kuni Honda for making car buying awesome""

Lauren Hayes at Kuni Honda and Natalie helped my fiance and I find a beautiful car. I had searched through auto trader and their prices were always the lowest price with the best value, mainly low mileage and a great car. Many of my favorite cars were coming up on Autotrader at Kuni. I appreciated their service and great attitudes despite the cold and snowy temperatures. Kuni Honda also has a great customer service package if you buy a car through them. Four times a year they will do some routine maintenance and checks to honor your loyalty. Thanks, L and K

Lauren Hayes and Natalie

January 15, 2015

Wow, what a great review, and five stars at that! I'm so happy to hear that Lauren and Natalie were able to find you a beautiful vehicle for a low price. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

Jak727
1/12/2015

"Great car buying experience."

Car buying can be a stressful experience which this was not the one of them. Kurt our main contract was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we wanted to evaluate. Prices were below KBB which made the process flow smooth. The finance department was efficient with the process even downloading documents to a jump drive vs printing pages and pages of paperwork. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Kurt Wolffrum

January 13, 2015

Thanks for your kind words, Jak! I'm so happy to hear that Kurt and our staff were able to make your experience stress-free while keeping prices low. Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

foxychickflick
1/11/2015

"Happy and Thankful I went to Kuni Honda"

I had a very pleasant experience at Kuni Honda. I worked with Brandon and Ralph. Brandon was extremely helpful and friendly, he made my boyfriend and I laugh and feel comfortable. I am glad that he helped me every step of the process and even a few steps beyond. I liked that he let us know that he used to be a mechanic, I felt confident he was able to answer my questions about durability and long term maintenance cost of the car I was interested in. Brandon and Ralph were both very understanding of the fact that I was a bit nervous and that buying a car can be a slightly nerve-racking process. Ralph was also extremely helpful of the fact that I was on a bit of a time restraint. My boyfriend helped me find the car online and then went with me to go test drive it. The next day I went back to do the paperwork but I didn't have a lot of time, Ralph and Kyle and Brandon all helped me get it all done very quickly. After I took the car I just purchased, I realized that the side lights were not turning off. I called Brandon and he was nice enough to stay at the dealership later than he had to and take a look at the lights for me. It turned out it was simply a switch that is unique to Subaru's. I also like that when the time comes I will be able to take my car to Kuni Honda for routine maintenance and service. Brandon even introduced me to Chris Zimmerman in the service department and let me know he trusts him regarding service questions etc. I highly recommend Kuni Honda and especially Brandon and Ralph. I personally look at online reviews for anything I am considering buying. To those customers in the same boat as me, I hope you find it helpful to know that if you are working to re-build your credit, I recommend going and checking out Kuni Honda. Obviously I cannot guarantee another person's experience will be as successful as mine. However, Ralph is very understanding and will not treat you unfavorably, like I have unfortunately had with past experiences when dealing with other sales people elsewhere.

Brandon Gamel & Ralph

January 13, 2015

Wow, thanks for the great and thorough review! I'm so glad to learn that Brandon, Ralph and the rest of our staff were able to make your experience comfortable and easy. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

1 - 10 of 2,038 results