Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2,098 Dealership Reviews
Beth
4/18/2015

"Purchase Experience"

Kristen's low key, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable approach was most appreciated when we purchased our new vehicle. She was professional. We were pleased with the speed in which we went through the purchase paperwork. Beth

Kristen Tardie

Lara
4/16/2015

"Quick, Great Service. "

I had been looking for a used car for a few weeks and had a couple different options. After walking into Kuni Honda, Lauren Hayes and other fellow employees were quick to help, and answer any questions I had. Although it was an easy, smooth process they worked hard to get the best price and services for me. I ended up leaving the dealership with the exact car I wanted. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Lauren Hayes

April 17, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Lara! We are so glad Lauren and the rest of our team were able to provide you with an easy and helpful experience. We always strive to provide our clients with five star service and the best price possible and we are so happy to hear that is exactly what you received. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

silo1028

""Enjoyable Experience""

I enjoyed my time spent with sales person Tom Cassidy. He was straight to the point on what was to be expected on where the dealership needed to be in pricing, he didn't waste my time, he explained what the dealerships way of doing business and the offers that came along with the purchase of a new or used vehicle. Yes, I would recommend others who might be in the need of a car purchase to go see Tom. Also, I stressed to him that I needed to be out of financing in a timely manner, Tom worked it out with his boss and talked with finance to get me in next. Tom met all the car buying experience in my book as a plus.

Tom Cassidy

April 15, 2015

Wow, what a fantastic review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with Tom and that he was straightforward and didn't waste a single moment of your day. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda and we look forward to seeing you again!

Shelby
4/14/2015

"Awsome product presenter decent price, but long wait time"

We worked with Kristy Jette and she was fantastic! She was very helpful and I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience with her. I'd work with her anyday and this is one of the reasons why I'm giving a 5 star review. She was that star. However, the downside that was completely unrelated. We were at the dealership for almost 5 hours waiting on financing and all the paperwork when we had already gotten pre-approved online to avoid being there for an excessive amount of time. I would not recommend if you're on a time crunch. Also, the value for my trade was a little low, but with us wanting to leave the dealership at a decent time (still ended up being there until almost 9:30) I did not try to negotiate further.

Kristy Jette

April 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Shelby! I'm so glad to hear your kind words about Kristy and I will be sure to pass the along to her and the rest of our crew. Thank you for being patient with our financing team and hopefully we can better service you the next time to stop by. Until then, enjoy your new ride!

Tom

"Pleasantly surprised"

Buying a new car should be fun, but based on past experiences, I have found it to be very unpleasant. However, buying our new Honda through Costco's auto purchase program at Kuni went surprisingly smooth. Kurt Wolffrum, our salesman, skillfully guided us through the process, and we left feeling good about our decision to buy our car through Kuni.

Kurt Wolffrum

Bernie
4/12/2015

"Awesome Experience"

We were immediately entertained and assisted upon entering the building. Tom demonstrated high standard customer service which made us comfortable all the time in choosing our car. He was very helpful up to the time we drove away with our new car.

Tom Cassidy

April 13, 2015

Bernie - we are so glad Tom was able to provide you with great service and an awesome experience! Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you again in the future!

timmartin25
4/12/2015

"Great experience, except for the nickel and dime stuff."

Kristy Jette was fantastic. She was upfront about everything and really made the experience a pleasure. However, when we began talking numbers with the Sales Director we felt like we were being nickel and dimed. We finally got to a number we were satisfied with, then the finance person tried to nickel and dime is as well. We said no to the extra packages and he acted like we were stupid because we didn't want to pay $26 extra a month for a few "free" oil changes.

Kristy Jette, Ralph Benfante

Linda
4/11/2015

"Great customer service "

Cassandra Stover and Tom Cassidy were super! Great customer service, great listeners, set the expectations. They set the bar high for all of the other employees at Kuni ;)

Cassandra Stover and Tom Cassidy

April 13, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Linda! We'll make sure to pass along the kind words said about Cassandra and Tom!

Seahawk@5280
4/08/2015

"Another 5 Star Experience at Kuni Honda!"

From the moment you walk in and interact with a helpful greeter you know this place is just different from the typical dealerships. I am a returning customer and have to say that the no pressure environment is why I came back to purchase another vehicle. My wife and I were both very pleased. Brandon was very friendly and helpful as he was able to answer all of my questions. in helping us to select a great vehicle. Kuni Honda is a different kind of dealership from anything I have experienced before. They treat you right.. Another 5 Star experience!

Brandon, Ralph, John Gage

April 08, 2015

Wow, what a fantastic review! I'm so pleased to hear that Brandon was helpful and able to answer all of your questions. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

Nicole
4/06/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Kuni Honda made my car-buying experience painless. The staff even stayed 2 hours after the dealership closed to help me finish up my transaction.

Evan Lyons