Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

2011 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2011 Dealership Reviews
Marianne
12/18/2014

"Lauren Hayes"

Lauren was easily one of the most helpful sales associates I've ever encountered. She was quick, thorough, knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend both her and the Kuni-Honda dealership staff at large.

Lauren Hayes

monica
12/17/2014

"Lauren Hayes "

Impressed with her honesty and dedication, even coming in on her day off to help us. Thank you for following up to make sure we were happy with our experience at Kuni-Honda.

Lauren Hayes

james r. howell
12/17/2014

"smooth as silk!"

If there is such a thing as perfect customer service, that was the experience I had when i called to make my appt. to be seen, I did not know how well I would be treated until the moment I came in to the door with my elderly mother, & Brandon was so nice to greet us, & especially, regarding my mom to make her as comfortable as possible. He was very knowledgeable of his products, & explained variations of options available. Brandon took the time to give us multiple vehuicles to test drive, & helping us to decide what would be the best vehicle that suited our needs. The process took less time to complete from beginning to end. I would/have already made mention to others about the excellent service that my mother & myself received it was like as smooth as silk!

Brandon Gamel

December 17, 2014

Thanks for the five-star review, James! I am honored to hear that Kuni Honda embodies customer service. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda as your dealership destination and we hope to see you soon!

katherine.herrick.90
12/16/2014

"New Car Shopping"

I am so pleased with the 2015 Honda Excel I bought 11/5/14. Kurt Wolffrum was wonderful to point out specific things I never considered , when purchasing a new car. He was so helpful, and knowledgeable about things I had never considered, since I had never purchased a car myself. Katherine Herrick

Kurt Wolffrum

efd111
12/13/2014

"Buying a car.."

Our thanks for taking the time to personalize our journey through the entire process of acquiring a new vehicle. Outstanding staff ,Do not see They were very professional.

Lauren, Kenny, Kyle

RobinTO
12/07/2014

"Very good experience!"

I got the car I was looking for, at the right price. I even received a good amount for my trade in. Thanks a lot!!

Brett Hughes

laura.oconnor.775
12/05/2014

"I love my car!!"

This was my first time buying a car on my own, and Zachary Townsend was amazing! Zach was very knowledgeable on all of my questions. Zach made me feel comfortable and made my car buying experience enjoyable. I would defiantly recommend anybody and everybody to come see Zach at Kuni Honda.

Zachary Townsend

December 05, 2014

Laura, thank you for posting such a great review! I understand how stressful it can be to purchase one's first vehicle and I'm so proud to know that Zachary was able to make your first purchase comfortable and stress-free. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your new vehicle!

Klfreeman1089
12/04/2014

"Amazing! "

I have always dreaded looking for cars because of how pushy dealers can be, however working with Brandon I never got this feeling! He understood that it was a big purchase for my Fiance and I and while he voiced that he would love to sell us this car, he was never overtly pushy and it made buying this new car even more enjoyable! I would recommend to any one that is looking for a new or used Honda (or any used car) to go to Kuni Honda and see Brandon, he is very knowledgeable about the product he is selling and you can tell that he truly loves his job! In the end everyone that we worked with was amazing!

Brandon Gamel

December 04, 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review and choosing Kuni Honda. We also appreciate your nice words about Brandon. We’re lucky to have him as a part of our staff. We strive to provide friendly and helpful service, so we’re thrilled to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please know that we’re here if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new car!

CandieWatkins
12/03/2014

"Fantastic! Always feel taken care of!"

I have to give a big "thank you" to Ms. Callow at Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Road. She was my life savor this morning. I drove up this morning not knowing if my car will make it because my engine light was on and she saw my stressful face and the first thing she said to me is "don't worry, we will have a rental car for you to take today while we figure out what is wrong with your car". That meant so much to me! I have been going to this Honda dealership for over 5 years and all the service people are wonderful. Todd is also great! Hands down to all! Candie Watkins 303-946-9971

Ms. Callow

December 04, 2014

Hello, Thank you for visiting Kuni Honda and writing this five-star review. We also appreciate your kind words about Ms. Callow. We’re happy to have her on the team. Because we understand that the car-servicing process can be stressful, we aim to provide high-quality service so that customers’ experiences are enjoyable. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if more automotive needs arise.

61alex
12/01/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience Through a Dealer"

I purchased a used Nissan Altima 2 days before Thanksgiving and my experience was better than all of the previous ones when purchasing a car through a dealership. I was very impressed with the transparency of their business practice. They present you with a Kelley Blue Book value report, the CarFax report, and a printout of the work order showing the value of all of the work the car has gone through once it became part of their inventory. This really made me feel like their were not in the business of taking advantage of me. Kurt Wolfrum was my salesman and he was very pleasant to work with. He was very patient, a good listener, and moved quick so that I wouldn't be there all night. He was very friendly but the only reason I put 4 stars on friendliness was not because of him, but because the person who checked my credit report and spoke to me about dealer financing was a bit short and dry. He was not mean but he not worth the 5 star rating. The quality of work was not "excellent" only for the fact that the tire pressure signal on the car came on the next morning and the coolant and windshield wiper coolant levels were low. However, when I called Kurt and explained it to him, he told me that they would take care of it at no charge by simply driving up to service. I did so and I was very happy. Overall, the experience was excellent except for the fact that I had to wait about 30 minutes to see the finance person. Even considering the minor setbacks, I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to pay a fair price and receive great service.

Kurt Wolffrum