Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2,054 Dealership Reviews
vapritchet
3/04/2015

"Easiest car buying experiance I've had"

I worked with Kurt Wolffrum after my car had been totaled in an accident. He was very friendly and helped me get a used Fit that worked with my budget and was the right kind of car for me. It was definitely the easiest and least stressful car buying experience I've had.

Kurt Wolffrum

March 05, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so glad to hear that Kurt was friendly and helped you find a Fit after your other car was totaled in a crash. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda and enjoy your new ride!

randshurts
3/04/2015

"Great Car, Friendly Staff but could be more efficient"

We were looking to buy a Honda Pilot when we walked into Kuni Honda. We had already agreed on a price through TruCar when we met Greg Young, the salesman who helped us this day. Greg was a great fellow and was obviously willing to help us in any way he could. We ended up with a terrific Dark Cherry Honda Pilot, but unfortunately the process took more than 4 hours to accomplish. We left the Pilot to have some work done to it that we had purchased. When we came back the next day we found out that all of our paperwork had been done on an incorrect VIN number, so we had to sign all of the documents again. Greg, Kyle and everyone else we worked with are earnest, hard-working, friendly and looking to provide a terrific experience and product, but a lack of attention to detail unfortunately detracted from that terrific experience.

Greg Young and Kyle Johnson

March 05, 2015

Thanks for the awesome feedback! I'm so happy to hear that Greg, Kyle and the rest of our crew were earnest, hard-working, friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Honda Pilot!

moradiane
3/03/2015

"Happy to say they made buying a car enjoyable"

The people that I worked with were very kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. They really took the time to answer my questions and stayed really late after close to finish the deal. I was planning on purchasing a vehicle from another dealership but after they were willing to work with me so much, I was confident that I was getting a quality vehicle and a good deal. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Brett, Ralph, and Barry

March 03, 2015

Wow, thanks for the outstanding review! I am so happy to hear that our team was able to answer all of your questions and make your recent car buying experience so enjoyable. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda, and enjoy your new ride!

bw322749
3/02/2015

"Easy Button Car Buying"

Evan Lyons was the best sales man I have had the pleasure to work with, His friendly demeanor was greatly appreciated and he was very easy to talk with and explain my needs and what I was looking for. I do not have enough good things to say about Evan Lyons but I would recommend my family and friends to him time and time again. I only rate quality of work average because the tires needed to be replaced and I had 2 separate shops specializing in tires asking why the tires weren't replaced. I also found out because the tires had to be replaced that the outer tire rods are seized and an alignment can not be preformed till this is rectified. I had purchased the extended warranty and Im taking the car in this week to see if they will warranty it. I hope I do not have to put more into the car then I already have.

Evan Lyons

March 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write that fantastic review. Evan is a valuable member of our team, and I am happy to hear that he was able to help you with all of your needs. Thank you for the recommendation, and we hope you choose Kuni Honda for all your future sales and service needs!

maral
2/23/2015

"Mr.Palma was a great man."

We looked for a used car at many locations and ended up buying one from Kuni Honda. It was a great experience and mr.Robert Palma was very nice and helpful.

Robert Palma

February 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Kuni Honda! We are so glad Robert was able to help you purchase a used car from us. Please come back for any of your future automotive needs!

jacshadow
2/21/2015

"Bought a used car and the experience was very easy!"

We stopped in on a couple of occasions to look at used cars and ended up buying a used car from Kuni Honda after visiting several dealerships. It was a great experience. Thank you James Kantorowicz.

James Kantorowicz

Beajes
2/21/2015

"One of the Best Car Shopping Experiences I've had"

Andrew was a really nice sales person that helped me find the reliable vehicle I needed. He answered all the questions we had for him and if he didn't know them, he found someone who did. He, along with the finance people were able to get a payment that I could afford. Kuni Honda will definitely be the dealership I go to first.

Andrew McMillen

Mhamiltonlax
2/20/2015

"Great service"

Great service all around. The team knew exactly how to help and got me in and out of the dealership in a timely fashion. Thanks

James K

Somnath Mukherjee
2/20/2015

"Superb experience in buying your new Car"

I was in the process of buying a new car for my family and opted Honda CR-V to be my choice. I started my search for the best deal in through at least three dealers. Kuni Honda being the nearest one from my home makes it the obvious first choice. After few visits to several dealerships and comparing the quotes, I finally went up to Greg Young, who was helping me finding and buying the car. I found that Kuni Honda gave me the best deal I could get, Greg explained me everything I needed to know about the car, about the buying and financing process. I was little unfortunate for not getting a great financing option though their financing, because of reasons beyond their control. The good thing is finally this energetic and helpful guy, Greg Young, helped me figure out the best finance option too. The whole team from Kuni Honda (sales, service and finance) followed up with me to make sure I get the best deal and best options. Also I didn't find any mystery or confusion, or any hidden matters while dealing with them. Kuni Honda also offers some excellent value adds, like the ECP program. Anyone purchasing a new car should think of getting those packages, which gives extra peace of mind. Also while dealing with them I came to know that they are a charitable trust dedicated to helping people with developmental disabilities and providing funds for Cancer Research. Which was one of the points I kept in mind while dealing with them. So overall, I couldn't be happier. My experience of buying the car from Kuni Honda is nothing less than 5 out of 5 in every aspect. I would recommend this dealership. Kudos Kuni Honda.

Greg Young

February 20, 2015

Dear Somnath Mukherjee, My name is Doug Thorne, General Sales Manager at Kuni Honda on Arapahoe. I wanted to personally Thank You for your business and, the great feedback you shared about your sales experience at our Dealership. Greg is great to have in our Kuni family and, we sincerely appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. We are quite proud and honored by our Kuni Foundation’s amazing commitment in supporting the charitable organizations founded by our beloved Wayne Kuni. We come to work every day knowing that we too, are making a direct positive impact on supporting those charities. Best Regards, Doug Thorne, General Sales Manager Kuni Honda on Arapahoe 303-708-2000

February 20, 2015

Wowza! What a terrific review, Somnath! I'm so please to learn that Greg was able to win you over with his energy and helpfulness. Thank you for choosing Kuni Honda as your dealership destination and enjoy your new Honda CR-V!

Tom Lawsom
2/16/2015

"Kurt was a big help"

Our Kuni Honda sales person Kurt was great to work with throughout the entire car buying process. One thing that my wife and I really appreciated is that when you ask Kurt a stupid question, he doesn't make you feel like you just asked a stupid question. He was very thorough in explaining all the "bells and whistles" and even helped my wife synch her iPhone with the Bluetooth. All in all, Kurt helped us make buying a car through Kuni Honda a memorable experience. Our initial point man, Tom Cassidy was great too!! Tom Lawson, Parker, Colorado

Kurt Wolffrum

February 16, 2015

Dear Tom Lawsom, My name is Doug Thorne, General Sales Manager at Kuni Honda on Arapahoe. I want to Thank you for your business, we sincerely appreciate it. Our goal is to deliver customer service beyond our guests expectations. Thank you for taking time to let us know Kurt and Tom did that for you. Regards, Doug Thorne General Sales Manager Kuni Honda on Arapahoe 303-708-2000

1 - 10 of 2,054 results