Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

10750 E Arapahoe Rd,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Info
About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Kuni Honda is a Honda Dealership you can trust and we always strive to put you, the customer, first. Our goal is to treat each of our customers as we would a guest in our own home. Our employees will go the extra mile for you and we are here for all of your vehicle needs. Our customer service and satisfaction is what sets us apart from other dealers. Kuni Honda is ready to serve the Greater Denver, Colorado community. Kuni Honda is home to the exclusive "Kuni Honda Advantage" - You get over $4,700 in additional benefits and coverage with every New and Used Honda purchased!

About Kuni Honda on Arapahoe Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Rental Cars - Accords $32.00 per day
  • Free Hot Drinks - Including: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Café Mocha, Espresso & More
  • Complimentary snacks
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
  • Complimentary Computer Work Station Use - With Internet Access
  • HD TVs - With Cable
  • Complimentary Car Wash - With Any Service Visit
  • Kids Play Area - With TV, Books, Play House & Toys
  • Magazines & Newspapers
  • Vending Machines – Sack Machine & Soda, Gatorade, Juice & Starbucks Frappuccino Machine
  • After Hours Service Vehicle Drop
  • Retail Shop
  • Parts Department
2,141 Dealership Reviews
jamiehondafan
5/24/2015

"Ask for Brandon Gamel!!"

If you are looking for a knowledgeable Salesman then Brandon is the one. Upon arriving Ralph introduced me to Brandon Gamel to help me out in turning in a leased car for a new one. Brandon was able to answer all the questions I had and more. Brandon is friendly and super easy to communicate with and at no time did I feel pressured. I would suggest Brandon to anyone and I will if I know anyone in the market for a Honda. Thanks Brandon!

Barry Udell and Ralph

Robert1940
5/23/2015

"Buying Experience"

I was directed to Robert Palma to assist us in buying a new Accord Coupe. He was very polite, courteous, and knowledgeable and was quickly tuned into our needs and respected our wishes. He never failed to answer our questions and offered a low profile approach with his sales experience, something not found in many dealerships. Because of Robert, we look forward to a great relationship with Kuni Honda. We love our new Accord! Bob & Barb Bremer

Robert Palma, Barry and Sales Manager

Skaggs
5/23/2015

"Easy Pleasy!"

We emailed Kuni Honda looking for a 2015 white Crosstour with light interior. Kuni emailed back, set up an appointment the following day, met with Natalia and Tom. Drove the Crosstour, and loved it - just like I loved my 2010 Crosstour! My daughter was the recipient of the 2010, while we bought the 2015 Crosstour for ourselves! Very happy with the easy process at Kuni, everyone we spoke with, Matt, Natalia, Tom and Barry the financial guy were very nice and efficient. Thanks, The Skaggs!

Tom, Natalia, Matt, Barry

TheGFamily
5/21/2015

"Lauren Hayes was Great!"

Lauren Hayes was a wonderful, friendly sales associate who listened to our needs and really steered us toward the perfect family vehicle we had been searching for for months. From start to finish, the process was easy and comfortable and we were able to drive away in our new vehicle feeling great about our purchase. The professionalism and integrity of the entire dealership from walking in the door to signing on the dotted line was easy, there was no pressure and really made our purchase even that more special. And Lauren even had crayons and coloring books for my child to play with during the whole process! I would recommend Kuni and specifically Lauren Hayes to anyone looking for a vehicle, I can't even begin to tell you how great it was working with her and we will return to her for our next car.

Lauren Hayes

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the kinds words about Lauren and congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad you had a great experience at Kuni Honda, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

hondabuyer
5/19/2015

"Kelly Witzel"

Kelly was very helpful, kind and patient- He took his time with me to answer questions and I didn't feel pressured or rushed. I definitely recommend

Kelly Witzel

May 20, 2015

Thanks for the reviewr! We appreciate your business and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to Kelly. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Cindy
5/18/2015

"ended up with a reasonable deal"

Kelly was friendly, low-pressure, and accommodating as a "product presenter". I was accompanying my mom when her Honda Civic lease was up and she was trying to decide whether to buy the car or lease another. My rating for Kelly would be five stars. However, the rest of the experience in trying to reach a fair price was not as positive. I don't feel that the dealership in general is as forthcoming as they should be in working with a loyal customer (or any customer, for that matter). I knew there was a Honda manufacturer Civic lease special, but wanted to see what they would present as a "good" lease deal. The sales manager didn't even present that special, but instead started more than $100 above the advertised special. Even when I showed them my copy of the special, it still took lots of negotiating to get it to that price. When my mom leased her first Honda from Kuni (this is her fourth), it was a much more positive experience, and we knew from phone calls before arriving for our appointment that she would receive the lease special, and then the whole process was very quick, streamlined, and painless. That's the way it should still be!

Kelly Witzel

punkrock1819
5/17/2015

"Great experience, would definitely recommend!"

Sales rep was very helpful and not pushy at all which was greatly appreciated considering i have had extremely bad experiences in the past with other car dealerships. She answered all of our questions and if she didn't know the answer she took the time to go and figure it out. they also had a lot of information about the car such as a CarFax, another report on the car, and a list of everything they did to the car after they received it. The price was extremely good and the service on the car end was very fast. Only complaint was that the financing aspect took quite a while however it was a Saturday when most banks are closed so ill give them the benefit of the doubt.Also the added perks from buying a car here are extremely nice, detailing, filling up tires, a few free oil changes. I will definitely shop here in the future!

Kristy Jette

May 18, 2015

We are glad that you had a positive experience with Kristy; we’ll be sure to let her know. Here at Kuni Honda we strive to make the process of buying a car as easy and stress free as we can with our excellent service and available perks. Enjoy your new Honda and we look forward to taking care of any future needs!

michaelcolander

"First Car Purchase"

I worked with Lauren Hayes and she did a great job. I recently graduated from college and was looking for a new car with better gas milage. I went into Kuni just to look at cars and I didn't go anywhere else. I had one car sell that I was looking at but Lauren kept an eye out and looked for cars that she thought I would like so when I came back I had cars to look it. She made my first car buying experience and breeze.

Lauren Hayes

May 18, 2015

Michael, thank you for your loyalty to Kuni Honda and your great review. We are glad that Lauren was able to make your first time buying a car a breeze. We’ll pass along the kind words to her. Enjoy your new Honda and we hope to see you again!

SA

"Kuni Honda review"

I recently leased a vehicle from Kuni. I had a very good experience with everyone I worked with. I really like my new car as well! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Jerry Johnson

May 18, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad you had an excellent experience at Kuni Honda. We pride ourselves on having a helpful and friendly staff, and we always want to make our customers feel comfortable. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you in the future!

D Col Springs
5/15/2015

"Reasonable price for nice used CR-V. Unsatisfactory service"

The Good: Sales process took a while (partially due to my indecision). Arrived at a reasonable price with no games. Kelley Witzel was relaxed & easy to work with. The Bad: When we arrived for our appointment, the vehicle was still in the shop. Waited for an hour for the shop to finish for a test drive. After purchase the vehicle needed an alignment. They wanted the deal done that night, which meant taking the vehicle home, and returning another day to get it aligned. Service lost the appointment, fit us in anyway, rushed the alignment. Had the alignment done at another shop, and they said it was way off and corrected the issue.

Kelly witzel