Larry H. Miller Kia Lakewood

Larry H. Miller Kia Lakewood Info

Peak Kia

Tynan's Kia

"Vacation Hiccup"

Daniel went above and beyond to get us back on the road. We were on vacation visiting our daughter in Denver, went to Red Rocks and got a nail in our brand new tire. Daniel called around, ordered the tire, and got it the next day earlier than expected;he spent over an hour with the insurance on the phone to get the insurance straightened out and got the tire on, balanced, and we were able to enjoy the rest of our vacation and return home safely. He is very personable and an employee KIA should be proud of to represent their company. Thank you for being consistently the best!! :)

Daniel Martinez

"New Car"

All of your employees were very helpful to my wife and I. They made sure we got a fair price through consumer reports on both vehicles we bought. This was the most stress free car buying experience I we have been through. Everyone was very accommodating with our trade-ins even though we had left the titles at home. we never felt rushed or put off by your employees. Thank you for meeting all our needs with our new cars.

Zach, Stephen, and Vince

July 02, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to our sales staff.

"No Integrity at Larry Miller Kia"

Sales staff and accessory person have no integrity, try to entice you by promising you things, then cannot remember their promises. Also misrepresent price of accessories whilentelling you they are "at cost." They will lie to entice you to buy something. Salesperson was mental. Once you buy a car here, sales people go into denial and will resort to name calling.

Jason,Vicky, sales manager

"My New Kia Soul"

Thanks to everyone who helped in my purchase of my AWESOME KIA SOUL!!!! Love it soooo much!!!. It was a very easy experience, except for my nerves. It was a very big purchase for me and Zack was really helpful. Thanks for the help. Jennifer Malacky

Zach Schultz

April 22, 2014

Congratulations on your Kia Soul purchase! That's a great vehicle and we'll pass along your compliments to Zack and Jennifer.

"Great customer service"

I only went in this time to verify the mileage on my car for the mileage refund. Daniel in the Service area is always very knowledgeable and friendly. He also had my car washed since the last time I was in a few weeks prior, the car wash was broken. It is always a pleasant visit when I go in for any kind of service!

Daniel

April 11, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we’ll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

"Went to this dealership because it was closer to my house..."

Went to this dealership because it was closer to my house and only wanted to test drive a Sorrento. I didn't expect to get the attention and high level of service I received. Jesse did not try the high pressure sales and Matt was amazing. He made sure I was getting a car to fit my taste and needs at an incredible deal. Both went above and beyond my expectations to ensure I was satisfied. I highly recommend this dealership to my closest friends and family.

Jesse, Matt Urland

November 22, 2013

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that Jesse and Matt took such great care of you. We'll be sure to pass this along to them and let us know if there's anything that we can help you with in the future.

"These guys asked me questions about my likes and..."

These guys asked me questions about my likes and disslikes of what i was driving. They didnt size me up. They helped me make the right choice based on what i needed. Jay introduced me to the servce department before i even desided to purchase. They showed me the reasons why i was there to buy from them. I had a bad expierence at another KIA store, so i was very scared getting there. They were different. I met the manager Paul, and even the General Manager introduced himsef to me and thanked me for the chance to earn my buisness. They made me feel like family, not a number. While i was there on a Saturday, they were serving Pancakes to people who already bought cars there in previous months. That shows me that they understand that this relationship is more than just the sale. They care for me and my car long term. I now a customer for life. I also sent in my co-worker to Larry H Miller Kia and they gave him the same great expierence. I didnt even tell them he was my friend. My salesman called me to tell me that my co-worker came in and purchased and that i had a referral comming, Again over the top and never expected. Just reafirmed what i already knew...customer for life

Jay McAdow, Paul Medina, Matthew Urland

"STAY AWAY!!!!! Unfortunatley made the mistake of taking..."

STAY AWAY!!!!! Unfortunatley made the mistake of taking my broken down kia here thinking it would get fixed; was I WRONG! had a coolant/radiator leak and ended up having the car towed here. Ended up paying them the 450 labor to install a new radiator only to find out they didnt hook it up correctly and forgot to even put coolant in the reservoir!!! THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON IT WAS TOWED THERE!! Had to get it towed to another cart shop to get fixed correctly!. LHM Kia Management has been a headache to deal with on the whole issue. Stay as far away from here as possible. They will only destroy your car even more.

mike and matt

"Larry H. Miller Kia Lakewood has the friendliest and the..."

Larry H. Miller Kia Lakewood has the friendliest and the most honest sales staff out of all the dealerships that I have ever visited. These guys show sincere car for their customers and take the time to answer questions. I consider myself a customer for life.

"I made a mistake on buying my 2009 Kia Rio LX from..."

I made a mistake on buying my 2009 Kia Rio LX from another dealer (ROCKYS)and then had my car serviced at Larry Miller Kia for my 30,000 mile maintenance and was treated well and also had 2 oil changes too.

Tony Ulibarri