Larry H. Miller Kia Lakewood

Tynan's Kia

Angie
3/03/2015

"LHM Kia Rocks!!!"

I've purchased two vehicles from Larry H. Miller Kia, and they are a SUPERIOR dealership. All of the sales people are incredible in every way! This time around, I worked directly with Matheu, but had several other salesmen stop by to introduce themselves. This same thing happened when I purchased my first Kia 3 years ago. What AMAZING customer service!! Matheu is a new salesman (Product Specialist) at LHM, and definitely a keeper! He is exceptionally nice and truly cares about his clients!! Way to go Matheu!!! I can't submit a review without mentioning the service department. Those guys know what they are doing, and they go about their business with a smile! I have never had a more positive experience with any other dealership. Keep up the good work Larry H. Miller Kia!!! I WILL buy from you again...and probably many more times in the coming years! :)

Matheu Risley

ZeroManArmy
1/17/2015

"Best Place to buy used cars!"

Best place to get a used car. Took me about an hour and I had the car and driving home. This doesn't include the 2-3 hours I was looking at all my options and the staff was waiting patiently and allowing me to take my time. Test drove several cars and settled on a 2013 Sonata. If you get the chance, ask for Zach Miller, he'll hook you up.

47sports
12/31/2014

"very nice experiance"

first time in here. was made to feel right at home, kept me informed to what was going on, was very impressed.. would come back again for repairs.

I don't remember

Tash80215a
12/26/2014

"My experience "

I got a catalog in the mail and went in with it to see about possibly lowering my payments. We were greeted right away when we got there, and Doug was very helpful throughout the whole experience and when we went inside to figure out the price, he did everything he possibly could do to keep the price as low as possible! It was really helpful and I am very satisfied! The follow up has also been outstanding, he made sure that everything was going ok and made sure all my questions were answered.

Doug Patasky

missy555
12/24/2014

"great staff and helped me find the perfect car for me and fa"

This dealership went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car for me and at a great rate. Jay was always there and still is to answer any question that may arise. Thanks

Jay, Roxanna

roatcapk
12/15/2014

"Larry Miller Kia Service experience."

The staff is always friendly, respectful, and knowledgeable. I have worked with Daniel for quite a while and have always gotten great service all around! The Service Manager is great too, but I don't know his name. He is fairly new.

Daniel

mgblue
12/09/2014

"Service visit"

Your staff is always cordial and courteous. It's a pleasure doing business with your organization. Daniel always makes one feel appreciated as a customer.

Primarily, Mr. Daniel Martinez.

djk#1
12/04/2014

"Awesome"

I called in for an oil change without an appointment and was fitted in for service that day. Since buying the car in 2010, I have been happy with the awesome service from Daniel. Thank you!!!

Daniel

jospring
10/27/2014

"maintanence/oil change"

Daniel was great to work with, as usual! He always takes the time to answer all of my questions and makes suggestions on what my car may need. Very helpful. Everyone is great.

Daniel/Matt

ratingL
8/13/2014

"Vacation Hiccup"

Daniel went above and beyond to get us back on the road. We were on vacation visiting our daughter in Denver, went to Red Rocks and got a nail in our brand new tire. Daniel called around, ordered the tire, and got it the next day earlier than expected;he spent over an hour with the insurance on the phone to get the insurance straightened out and got the tire on, balanced, and we were able to enjoy the rest of our vacation and return home safely. He is very personable and an employee KIA should be proud of to represent their company. Thank you for being consistently the best!! :)

Daniel Martinez