Laurel Ford

Performance Automall

Broadway Ford

dieselrv08
9/13/2016

"Service writers missing, service manager doesnt care, "

$60,000 F350 diesel communications/radio screen went bad, this means you are out of service on many things. Dealer had to order part, take one week he says, 3 weeks later call back to ask and they know nothing about it. That writer on vacation, who place falls apart (need a new service mgr). asked them to investigate and found part came in more than a week earlier. Made appointment, tried to call back the day before because I wanted the oil changed also and needed a loaner car, first two times left on hold over 10 minutes, hung up. 3rd time operator came back on phone and took message to call. two hours later, no call. Called back, held for 5 minutes and operator came back on and asked to be switched to service manager, Talked to Doug who listened (maybe he didn't) and then said "do yoi want to cancel apt", I had never said anything about cancelling but did then and will go to another dealer. Terrrible service and experience

doug, service mgr and two service writers.

Unhappy customer
8/19/2016

"Terrible Experience "

First, they are terrible at responding to calls. Then when you point out that you have called many times and left many messages they say they did call you and the Manager allegedly witnessed the call. Here is the thing, my cell phone showed no missed calls. Either they didn't call or they had the wrong number despite 4 left messages. Second, they treat you poorly for only spending 30k for a USED truck. Since it was not purchased new from them. Terrible experience, there is more but don't want to be too long here. Bottom line I will tell everyone to do business elsewhere.

Service Department, Tom and Bub Goop.

Screwed
8/12/2016

"They think there allowed to collect ins deductible twice do"

Don't go there they do dirty business unprofessional charge twice for deductible but they got caught will be making complaint with bbb and consumer services crooked dealership

Wes manager Sharon lampley service writer

Wayno37
10/14/2014

"Update,After bad experience Manager worked to make it right "

Our motorhome came in with a blown plug. We were told that we would need a new head, that would have to be ordered. We rented a pickup to finish our trip to my parents house (611 miles away) and wait. After a week and four phone calls, I finally got ahold of them. Never getting a phone call back as promised each time. Was told at that time that everything looked good and it would be ready by the next evening, or possibly the following morning. So after we drive the 611 miles in the rental truck we are told it would be the next day. Ok, halfway expected that. So we rent a room across from the dealership and stop by to ask for someone to pick us up when we drop off the rental. All of sudden everything, after being told twice it was good, is not good, now we need a new engine. Still no concern that we just drove an extra 611 miles because they did not check it out. Plus I was never allowed to see my old engine or head to verify the problem in the first place after asking 2 separate times to view the damage. If this was not enough, I noticed that my steering wheel was now a half a turn off and the bill included the handle for my screen door that they broke and promised to fix that I had install. UPDATE After discussing my situation to the service manager (Bud Gopp) we came to an agreement on a partial refund on the monies paid. Bud actually made us feel that they do care about their customers and now after working with Mr. Gopp, I would come back to this dealer when in the area in the future. I will admit, I would most likely only deal with Mr. Gopp.

Thomas Laughery, Bud Gopp

Fordnation22
4/16/2014

"Awesome experience "

I've never been to a dealership like this. I actually ENJOYED my time! I ended up buying a brand new truck at an incredible price and ate some of their home baked cookies as the same time. Incredibly nice people to work with, I felt like I was at home. Definitely recommend this, and bring your kids too! Thanks again guys.

Joe

hiknmt06
8/29/2012

"Well, after reading the reviews here, I either got lucky..."

Well, after reading the reviews here, I either got lucky or just experienced a different dealership...perhaps people only come on sites like this to b$#%$h. I started my search for an F150 at Archie. The experience was just ok there. The salesman was rather tepid in his quest to help me find a vehicle and when it became apparent they did not have what I wanted things went south. I then searched Laurel's inventory online and found a truck that I wanted. I picked Scott out of their photo lineup and drove out there the same day. It was the truck I wanted at the price I wanted. I did not trade in as I'm trying to sell third party (Is it not understood that dealers are not going to give you the best deal on a trade? For those that attempt this you get what you deserve). I started paperwork with Scott who from the beginning was courteous and attentive along with being able to answer all of my questions intelligently and I believe honestly. He did not try to push anything on me that I said I didn't want like financing or extended warranty. The deal was done later that evening when my wife was able to come out to fill out paperwork. The customer service I experienced was nothing like previous reviews. In fact, I'm headed back out there today because they are installing rocker panels and door handles. They didn't have a spot but they are going to squeeze me in and while my truck is there, Scott offered to let me borrow his personal vehicle while mine is being worked on. What more could one ask for in a new car deal? I highly recommend Scott and Laurel Ford.

Scott

Venda1985
8/09/2012

"Well according to Laurel Ford there is nothing wrong with..."

Well according to Laurel Ford there is nothing wrong with our brand new pick-up. The tranny slips, it wont kick out of 4 low, the fuel sensor doesn't work correctly, and the tow is messed up. But it is all in our imagination. Thank you also Laurel Ford for the terrific customer service. At least 8 calls were made to them no answer- voice mail left, and NO call back. Our new truck will not be purchased there. — at Laurel Ford.

Lyle, Sherry?

Ben_H
2/28/2012

"I purchased a 2011 F150 from Laurel Ford about 3 months..."

I purchased a 2011 F150 from Laurel Ford about 3 months ago. It of coarse came with a manufacturers warranty. The glove box handle broke of which I of course was mad about, after all I did spend over $30,000 for this vehicle. I called Laurel Ford 4 times in inquire about getting it fixed. Each time I was directed to the service manager (Cheryl) I left a massage for her twice explaining the situation and left my phone number. She never returned my call. I called back to see if I could speak with a store manager. The receptionist asked what the issue was and I explained it her answer was that Cheryl was the only one there that could take care of my problem and she was busy. After which I called another Ford dealership (Archie Cochrane) actually talked to the service manager and he ordered the part for me at no charge.

Cheryl

2manyfords
2/17/2012

"She told me that since I did not buy my Ford from them..."

She told me that since I did not buy my Ford from them that I was not as important as a customer that had purchased from them. They have yet to fix anything right after 4 visits.

Sheri

lfm
3/10/2011

"Same exact experience as the first reviewer had. Would..."

Same exact experience as the first reviewer had. Would not give me a price for my 2008 Chev Silverado, parked in front. Only berated the type of truck, which was like new, and would not even give me a price for it so I could figure what a new F150 would cost. The next day they e-mailed me only to say Ressler Motors was only overinflating what they said they would give me to get me to drive to Bozeman, and that Ressler would not honor the 15,000 offer. Guess who, Dan was the salesman. I wanted to purchase locally, but will now drive elsewhere just because of this dealership. I also had financing set up and all I needed to do was write the check. Still never got even a guess of what the deal would have been, as never given numbers. Exactly like the first reviewer.