Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway, Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Closed 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM Hours

Matthew Spaulding, Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St), Lee Credit Now

Matthew Spaulding

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)
Christine Massey, Salesperson (brewer), Lee Credit Now

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

April 24, 2017

"Excellent"

- Dog 496

Matt was extremely helpful and found me exactly what I wanted!! Very satisfied as a customer and won't hesitate to go back again..The whole experience was great and my wife and I are happy with our new truck!! Thank you

April 22, 2017

"wonderful"

- DP

Ryan was fast, efficient, and courteous. He asked what we were looking for, and already had the perfect car waiting when we got there. They were easy to work with, and they will take a chance on you even when no one else will.

April 21, 2017

"No regrets!"

- -M-

Approximately a year ago my husband and I bought a vehicle from Mr. Spaulding. This past week, we returned to him for a 2nd because the first purchase has been such a success. There is no other place I'd buy from and highly recommend them to others.

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations