Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
tylerking32
12/15/2014

"Greg Patterson"

Greg Patterson made buying a car very stress free and made the process very enjoyable. He was not only professional, but genuine and kind to do business with. I would recommend Greg and Lee Credit Now to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Thanks again!

Janet Patton
12/12/2014

"Very happy with our experience!!!!"

We can't say enough about working with Lee Credit Now and especially with Travis. His patience and help went over and above as far ensuring we left, not only with a wonderful new car, but a good feeling about how we were treated. The friendliness and knowledge he showed us was great. We would recommend Lee to anyone we know who is looking to purchase a new vehicle, feeling they would not be disappointed with their experience. Thanks so much Travis! Also to Lance and Emily for all of their help!

bjs.2485
12/12/2014

"Great truck"

They were very helpful and would purchase another vehicle through them. Went through a lengthy process but it was worth it in the end. I would recommend them to anybody. Love my truck!

bam1991
12/11/2014

"Excellent experience "

We dread going to car dealerships and the hassle involved. This time we began with an internet chat speaking to Hannah. She was awesome and started the process for financing. Once the package was complete it was forwarded to the Oakland office and we dealt with Charlie Merill and sales manager Rod and Tony. They were awesome. We walked in to the financing being complete, test drove our car and signed papers all in the same day. They were very professional, not pushy and we got the car for $1200 less than blue book. They worked miracles with financing for us and we are so pleased. The car is wonderful with only 33,000 miles. We will be going back for purchase number 2 in a year or so. :) Take a chance with these guys.

Sherrylynne
12/11/2014

"Happy Happy Happy"

Love... Love... Love the experience we had with Wendy! Qualiy Care, Friendliness and determination are to name just a few. If I had more money I would buy another car, Wendy made it that easy, fun ad exciting. Not only dd we get my husband a truck he always wanted but also got a camper as well for future journeys. Wendy is so personable and truly cares aout your desires to achieve what most want... A New Vehicle!!! Thank you so much Wendy.

beckirand
12/09/2014

"Happy Day!"

I've bought several cars and have been looking for a used car all year. Today, I had an appointment with Dustin White at Lee Credit Now on Hogan Road in Bangor which is a convenient location for me, and being able to meet at 8am worked great for me, too. Dustin was very knowledgeable, trustworthy and thorough. He had a lot of good information and was easy to talk to. He made my car buying experience a great one & I left there TODAY with a good deal on a great car. Thanks, Dustin White, and Lee Credit Now. I've already recommended you & maybe I'll see you again in a few years.

RevAllen
12/09/2014

"Our recent auto purchase"

We are very satisfied with excellent service we received with our recent auto purchase. Our desire was to purchase an all-wheel-drive that would provide an much desired layer of driving security in challenging weather. Ironically, our top choice of a vehicle had arrived at the Ellsworth store just the night before our visit. What we thought might take a few days was accomplished to our liking within a few hours. Excellent.

bswing85
12/08/2014

"THANKS "

CHRIS CARR WAS SO GREAT TO WORK WITH, MY HUSBAND AND I DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO JUST THAT WE NEED A NEW CAR NOW CHRIS TOOK THE TIME AND WENT ABOUVE AND BEHOND TO HELP US. THE WHOLE TIME WE FELT THAT CHRIS WAS THERE FOR US AND WHAT WE NEEDED HE WAS NOT JUST TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING WE DIDNT NEED OR WANT HE LISTEND TO US EVERY STEP OF THE WAY

Paula McGouldrick
12/07/2014

""Excellent professional customer service""

We have nothing but "High Praise" for Peggy Noddin and Paul Marin of your Presque Isle Dealership. My Explorer (which came from there) was totaled in an accident on Nov. 17th. I called to let them know. Peggy did not hesitate to begin right then to help me. She did it all for me. Found me a beautiful Jeep, found a Bank, did all the paper work, and had it delivered to us in Baileyville just sort of a week of the accident. Peggy and Paul worked with both the finance company and the insurance company so things would go quickly and a whole less painful for me. They are excellent, understanding, caring, professional people! We have in the past and will continue to recommend family and friends to buy from Lee Credit Now Dealership, but specially from your Presque Isle Dealership!! Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts Peggy and Paul and we love our Jeep!!! Very Happy Customers--Paula and Carl McGouldrick.

Peggy Noddin,

rnemond
12/06/2014

"Excellent customer service "

Chris Carr was our salesman. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! We originally looked into buying a vehicle that would be reliable for our road trip to Florida that we will be making just days after Christmas this year. We did realize that we were in a time crunch and so we settled by choosing Hartley's in Newport. It seemed like headache after headache, all we heard was the word "no" to getting the vehicle that WE wanted. So my brother, Matthew French, recommended I choose Lee's to at least try and see what I can get approved for. After all, he had a great experience as well, when he purchased a van. We had kind of lost hope, but we took a ride into Bangor and figured we'd just check out what there were for vehicles. With the help of Chris, the next day, we were driving home in a 2013 Chevy Impala LTZ and we are so thankful. We couldn't have asked for a better experience, thank you all so much!! When we are looking to buy a new pickup(not in any near-future plans) we will definitely come to Lee's first. Again, thank you all for being so patient with us! Happy Holidays! Rebecca Emond & Christopher White

Reviews of Travis Therrien
Travis Therrien

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Wendy Smith
Wendy Smith

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Robin Cummings
Robin Cummings

Salesperson (Ellsworth)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Rod Pelkey
Rod Pelkey

Oakland Sales Manager

Reviews of Paul Marin
Paul Marin

Sales Manager (Presque Isle)

Reviews of Sallyann Cote