Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
sherry
5/25/2016

"Understood what I wanted"

Charlie was my salesperson.Told him I was on SS,what I could afford for a payment. Trade in 2003 Kia He talked to Sonny .That night I had a 2012 Ford Forcus. Thanks Guys.

Willigar2004
5/25/2016

"Thank you"

We had such a great buying experience with the help of Jason!! He worked very hard to help my husband get into a truck that was everything he needed. Jason made us feel very comfortable not rushed or pushed into buying anything we didn't want. He was great! We will definitely be coming back for our next vehicle.

Ken
5/24/2016

"An easy car dealer to work with."

Sales associate Jana Gray was vey helpful in finding the right vehicle for us. She was very pleasant to work with and knowledgeable about the whole process. Dan Cullen was very helpful with finalizing the deal. I would definitely work both of them again for another vehicle purchase.

Bryant Clemons
5/23/2016

"Great customer service"

Jim Lyons was awesome to deal with. He was very upfront and honest to deal with. He worked hard to gets us into the vehicle we wanted.

MirrorYou
5/22/2016

"The perfect buying experience!"

On May 5, 2016, I bought my fifth vertical from my 'sales guy', Travis T. Therrien at "Lee Credit Now". I told him what I wanted. This time I was in the market for a camper. Travis knows me well and knew why I wanted it and that I have little to no patience (when I want something, I want it Now). Travis found me exactly what I wanted and the same afternoon it was delivered to the location of my choice. Travis introduced me to Jimmy "Bojangles" Lyons. Fortunately Jimmy has a sense of humor, or he has gotten use to Travis' sense of humor. Jimmy showed my husband and me everything we needed to know about the camper and answered all of my question. "Thank you, Jimmy for being so patient and helpful." Travis then introduced us to John DeLeo. John was the one to deliver the Camper. John is a polite, helpful and friendly person. John had to go from Ellsworth to the Bangor area to pick up the truck to deliver my newest toy. They didn't have exactly what he needed, but he made what was available work. He took the 1/2 ton truck back to Ellsworth, pick up the camper and brought it back to the Bangor Area to set it up 'exactly' where I wanted it. "Thank you, John for going through so much to make it possible for me to have what I wanted." I highly recommend "Lee Credit Now". They back what they sell and their customer service is above and beyond what would be expected. As always I highly recommend you seek out Travis T. Therrien if you are looking for a vehicle. He is knowledgeable, always goes the extra mile to get you into the vehicle of your choice and his sense of humor alone is enough to keep me going back. I know Travis will do his best to get me what I want and let me know if there is something that might suit my needs better. Most important of all, I trust Travis and he will always be the first person I seek out when I want a new Toy. G. Spearrin

Redbullx
5/20/2016

"Excellent... Understood what I was looking for"

Skylar and Darryl were professional and down to earth... Good listeners.. Knew exactly what we were looking for with my trade... We've bought 3 vehicles through Lees and will continue..

adrie.richard
5/20/2016

"Professional, Accomodating, Efficient"

Jana worked very diligently throughout my time at the dealership. I was pre-approved quickly, and was test-driving vehicles within the hour. The dealer picked some very practical, affordable options for me. Jana did an excellent job walking me through the process, and effectively explained all of the contractual terms of my loan and warranty. Unlike other dealers I've encountered, I felt like I was a valued customer, no matter my credit score or my price range. I foresee myself continuing to do business with Lee's, and Jana, in the future. Of course I hope I will not be in the market for a new car for a considerable amount of time, but at least I can look forward to having a pleasant experience when that time comes. I would absolutely recommend Lee's Credit Now to other prospective buyers, especially for first-time buyers. Lastly, I didn't feel pressured or that I was swindled into purchasing a vehicle. I walked out with a good feeling about my experience, my new car, and the deal I got on my new car. Lee's is definitely setting the standard in auto sales.

Chrissy7704
5/19/2016

"Great!"

Was looking to trade in my van for new car shopped around and found Lee credit in Oakland Maine.Charlie was my salesperson he was great helped find me something within my list of things I was looking for in the price I was looking for I definitely will buy from again and refer anyone to them

Suelo84
5/17/2016

"Excellent"

Sally Anne was amazing. She went above and beyond for me and I truly appreciate it. My car had died she got me into a temporary car and my car was ready the next day!

Michael Paiva
5/13/2016

"They were great"

I was looking for a 4x4 truck with low miles and a price I can afford. I went to Lee in Oakland and Charlie and Sonny were great. They bent over backwards to put me in this 2011 GMC 4x4 to make sure it was in my price range. What a nice ride. Couldn't be happier. It is a great truck for the money. And there service is top notch. I never seen a used car place like this. Keep up the good work. Thank you Mike

Reviews of Skyler Raymond

Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Jana Gray
Jana Gray

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Daniel Cullen
Daniel Cullen

Sales Manager (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Reviews of Jason Simpson
Jason Simpson

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Robin Cummings