Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Sawyer, Gail 21116
2/11/2016

"Matt was excellent as were the rest of the employees we met."

Matt and the whole team are professional and easy to work with. We got an excellent trade-in on our vehicle and a great price on the vehicle we purchased.

Murryb007
2/09/2016

"MY FIRST CAR"

Thank you Sallyann so much and your co-workers for pushing and trying your very best to get someone like me, who had barley no credit and not a lot of money at the moment a car, with out you I wouldn't have been able to get my very first car. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D

Grandma's Happy

"Michelle was OUTSTANDING!!"

Didn't think my credit was good enough but Michelle helped me and my husband find the perfect vehicle for me. We wanted to give my 99 Jeep to our son who just had a baby and that meant I needed a new vehicle. Michelle worked hard to find just the right one that we could afford. I LOVE my new Ford Escape!!! And my son and his wife LOVE their new Jeep :)

djmoreau56
2/06/2016

"What a WONDERFUL experience! "

My husband and I went in without much clue on getting a vehicle. Wendy gave a warm welcome and did all she could to get us a vehicle! It was such a blessing to have a kind, warm hearted employee help us pick a car. Def recommend credit now and especially Wendy! Thanks again!

Terri

"Love them"

I purchased my second vehicle from them and they are great..they delivered it to my doorstep..Dustin was excellent and found me the perfect SUV.. Thanks Dustin.... I'll be back!!! Terri

Strate
2/05/2016

"They Made it Easy!"

I found the exact vehicle - a beautiful Tacoma - that I wanted on the website. I chatted online with Dawn, who made all the arrangements for the test drive and got the ball rolling on the financing. When I arrived Jason was on point and got me in the driver's seat after helping me inspect the vehicle inside and out. They even filled the tank for the test drive. After I decided it was the vehicle for me, Jason explained all my lender options. Everyone from the woman who greeted me at the door to the big boss, Tony, was accommodating and friendly. Arranging payment and the financial details went smoothly. They answered all my questions and satisfied all my credit concerns. A great team that genuinely cared that I got the right vehicle at a rate I could afford.

Charles Danforth
2/05/2016

"Very friendly "

My visit was very professional and timely. Thanks Jason for getting me into the nice vehicle you sold me. Will recommend to other friends. Thanks again. Doug

swhalen81
2/03/2016

"Best experience buying a car EVER!!! Jim was SO helpful!"

I can't believe how easy Jim made my car buying experience! He was so helpful and made the process really smooth, and I got to drive away in an incredible Dodge Grand Caravan that I LOVE!!! I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a vehicle in the Bangor area.

cindysue27
2/02/2016

"I was treated to feel IMPORTANT and RESPECTED by the staff"

SallyAnn and her fellow co-workers were funny, respectful, down-to-earth and polite. I felt important and respected. I recommend they have a dish of chocolate ANYWHERE IN PLAIN VIEW for 'help yourself" kind of thing..don't ya know !! :)

Shanny03
2/01/2016

"Chris is your guy!!!"

If you are looking to purchase a vehicle...Chris is your guy! He was excellent from start to finish. I told him what I was looking for and he made it happen. Being that I am a busy person, Chris worked after hours and went above and beyond and personally came to me to fill out the paperwork. He spent a great deal of time getting me the deal I wanted and even threw in weather tech floor mats & a full tank of gas. He was professional, and never made me feel like I was a burden. I am extremely satisfied, not only with the customer service I was provided but also with the vehicle I purchased. Chris took the time to explain extra features of the vehicle and I left feeling confident I made the right decision purchasing my Chevy equinox from LEE credit and Chris.. Thank you!!!!

Reviews of Wendy Smith
Wendy Smith

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Robin Cummings

Tony Sangiovanni

Sales Manager (Brewer)

Reviews of Matthew Haskell
Matthew Haskell

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Matthew Spaulding
Matthew Spaulding

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)