Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Jaimesisarah
9/03/2015

"Easy process"

Thanks to Jana Grey it was easy to get a new car. I was impressed with how fast the process went. It was also convenient since she was willing to stay late to meet with me.

Mellaiinee
9/03/2015

"thankful for all the work Lee did to get us a nice car!"

Lee did everything they could to get us into a nice reliable at for our family and we are so thankful! Everyone there was extremely nice and helpful!

jonan
9/02/2015

"A Great Experience"

When we expressed interest in a specific vehicle, only to discover it was already being sold, Wendy found a comparable SUV so quickly! Steve was also wonderful to work with, and patient as we considered additional vehicle options. We ultimately purchased the SUV that Wendy found for us and are quite satisfied. Both Wendy and Steve were helpful, knowledgeable, and very pleasant to deal with. . Should the need arise, we will likely be return customers.

redinc
9/01/2015

"The best car-buying experience I've ever had! "

I bought a used SUV @ Lee Auto in Newport, Maine. I started having some problems with it about three months after I bought it, and I thought maybe the dealership might help me. I spoke with Levi Gray first and he helped me out. The second time I had trouble, I figured there was no way I would get help on the problem as the warranty had expired. My salesman, Darryl Henderson and Levi once again came to the fore and really helped me to get the problem fixed! I have nothing but good things to say about those two men! If they hadn't helped me, I don't know where I'd be! Thank you!

Darryl Henderson, Levi Gray

Social worker

"Best service experience"

One of the best experiences I have had buying a vehicle, I felt I wasn't pushed into buying a vehicle that I didn't want or couldn't afford. Darryl was amazing to work with and he took the time to find me the right vehicle.

janetrn33

"car for teenager "

Travis was very helpful in obtaining the particular car I wanted for my 17 year old. It was quick and easy. Thank you very much.

cindy_9398
8/31/2015

"They always have what i'm looking for "

I Have bought 3 atvs 4 or 5 cars from Credit Now and this is the place.I just Bought A Polaris Razr 800 the salesmen was GREAT He's a very nice person to deal with He answered all my question and the deal was done fast :)

greg080315
8/30/2015

"In A Pinch"

Due to life happening we were in need of getting back into a vehicle right away. The sales office manager in Oakland took the time to understand out situation and then skillfully used all of his resources at his disposal to meet our pressing car needs. He was an awesome representative of your company and customer treatment. Well Done!!!

ValhallaGal
8/30/2015

"THE SURPRISE CAR PURCHASE....."

On a trip to Maine from Massachusetts, my 9 year old Toyota started spewing transmission fluid over the engine. This incident happened right in front of the Lee Credit Now dealership in Ellsworth. A salesman, named Travis Therrien, came running out of the building offering to help. We assured him that we were all set and that we had just called AAA. Travis then responded that he bet he could sell us a car before AAA arrived to tow my car. To which I remarked that any car I might buy must have these seven features and I listed them off to Travis. He responded "OKAY", "I'll be right back". After a minute or two, he returned with the 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan. It seemed to have every bell and whistle known to man on it. It is such a beautiful car and extremely comfortable to ride in. My daughter, Nicole, and I fell in love with this car. But mostly, we loved our salesman, Travis. We would also like to mention all the help from Robin Cummings. He worked so hard to accommodate our every want and need; and he did it all with a terrific sense of humor. Dealing with two different automobile state laws and regulations is not an easy task. Travis continually tried to work it all out and he did just that. When talking outside Travis's office, we learned that we had so many things in common and have been communicating via the internet ever since. We all have made new friends.

Moody88
8/29/2015

"Amazing!"

I talked with Michelle and she worked on finding the perfect vehicle for me and my family! She was amazing and made sure I got the vehicle I wanted with a price I could afford. Lee Credit Now was the first dealership that made it easy without being pushy or giving me the run around.

Reviews of Robin Cummings

Reviews of Travis Therrien
Travis Therrien

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Jim Lyons

James Beede

Salesperson (bangor)

Reviews of Jana Gray
Jana Gray

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)