Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
RevDoug
8/24/2016

"Great Place to Do Business!"

I have a fairly limited income and went to Lee to see if something might be available that I could purchase. The salesperson, Ryan Pickard, was very pleasant and helpful, and seemed to bend over backward to help me out. He found a beautiful vehicle for me that I am delighted with, at a price that is quite affordable.

PG
8/24/2016

"Excellent"

This was the most enjoyable and relaxed experience I have had. The cars we were interested in were ready and available to view at the dealer location before we arrive. All the cars we looked at were clean and in very good shape. I would highly recommend this Lee’s Credit now to anyone no matter what they are looking for.

CHRISTOPHER STROUT
8/20/2016

"Outstanding Again, and Again"

Wendy is an excellent salesperson. She was very helpful with all aspects of the sale and got me into a car that is perfect for me and my family. I would definitely recommend buying your next car from her. It was my second purchase from Lee and i would go back again

Penny2016
8/17/2016

"Buy your next car from Robin!!!!!"

Robin was the best salesperson I have ever dealt with at any car dealership. She was patient and helped me find the right vehicle for my lifestyle and budget. She was easily accessible through email with any questions I had and the best qualities about Robin....she was down to earth AND wasn't PUSHY!!!!!! I do wish they had more of a selection of under 14k priced cars for the Buy Here program or that you could at least negoiate some.

ASTOVER
8/16/2016

"Thanks Jim"

Jim thank so much for helping us get our new truck As always you was great . Jim was great to deal with . This is 5th purchase we have bought from JimHe is the best! Thanks again

thesteamer123
8/16/2016

"Great job finding me a car"

Lee did a great job helping me out and finding me a car that was reliable and affordable. Great job. I will keep coming back.

trinandnovasdad
8/13/2016

"best place for a great car and a greater friendship "

Why did I give Ryan Pickard and Lee's auto 5 stars? Simple that's as high as I could rate them. I have always struggled with poor credit and stuck getting subpar vehicles at shady "buy here pay here" lots. Three years ago I walked into Lee's credit in Ellsworth expecting to be told my credit wasn't good enough or I'd need an ungodly high downpayment, boy did Ryan prove me wrong. He quickly got me approved and with little down placed me into a "wicked sweet" Chevy trailblazer. Fast-forward to today. I had a bit of misfortune happen involving my beloved Trailblazer, again Ryan was there to help me. He listens to me and works INSANELY hard to help me out. In short Mr Pickard is not only a talented, professional salesman but has become one HECK of a FRIEND.

Libby72015
8/13/2016

"Great experience"

My wife and I stopped by just to see what was on the lot. We never planned on buying a car that day, but we instantly fell in love with a Chevy Malibu. Travis not only helped us get our car, but gave us one of the best experiences at a dealership, and a great deal! He treated us as if we had always known each other. We definitely know who to go to if we ever need another car.

kegra27
8/09/2016

"Best Experience You Will Ever Have"

Great customer service, listens to all your needs/wants, will work extremely hard to put you in the perfect vehicle for you and your family

abolbridge
8/09/2016

"Great place to buy a car"

Went there knowing roughly what I wanted, Matt and TJ were a great help in narrowing down my choices. They were great, friendly and professional while making the whole process straightforward and a breeze.

Reviews of Ryan Pickard
Ryan Pickard

Reviews of TJ Schaefer
TJ Schaefer

Sales Manager (Bangor Hammond Street)

Reviews of Robin Cummings
Robin Cummings

Reviews of Matthew Spaulding
Matthew Spaulding

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Travis Therrien