Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Grizzly400
8/02/2015

"Awesome to do business with."

the company was amazing to deal with. the salesman Dustin white was a very great to deal with. he was very considerate of needs and my payment ability. he made me feel like I was important. that means a lot these days.

adam susie
8/02/2015

"very helpful"

Jason was great to work with. he treated us like we were his first customer. made sure we got the vehicle we wanted. i will recommend Jason to every body I recommend to lee credit now.love my car. thanks Adam & Susie

taylor030608
8/01/2015

"Thankful"

I recently bought a 2012 Nissan Sentra thru the Brewer dealership and I had initially spoke with Terry back in May when I was looking for a car. He was very nice and helpful. I test drove a number of cars, and this Nissan was just the car I was looking for. It turned out that I was able to fix the van I was presently driving and eventually...2 months later the beast started acting up again. I had enough and went back to Lee to try to find Terry. Turns out he had the day off, and I ended up speaking to Chrissy Massey. She was awesome. I mentioned the Nissan that I test drove a few months back, and it turned out they still had it at another dealership, and it was on Manager's special! I was so excited! We did the financing, and I was approved. She even got the payments to exactly where I wanted them. I ended up having to work that night, and she came right to my workplace to sign papers and get everything finalized. They delivered my new car to my house the next day. All in all, very happy with the buying experience at Lee.

CBrown
7/31/2015

"Went the extra mile!"

I went to Lee's wanting a truck then changed my mind halfway through the process and decided a hatchback would actually fit my needs better. Jason Long was extremely patient and helpful. He brought in a hatchback from another lot that met all my needs. I would recommend Jason to get you the vehicle you want with a price you can afford!

Bird Lady
7/28/2015

"Very friendly."

Very helpful and relaxed experience. More than willing to get me the vehicle I wanted. Would definitely send others to Darryl. I didn't feel pressured and felt that I was talking to a friend.

BZP
7/27/2015

"Good experience"

I felt I could trust Robin. She helped with everything and I think I got about as good a deal as possible, given the condition of my car.

gojackets
7/25/2015

"Amazing!"

Steve Zaranski did an amazing job for us. He worked hard to find us a vehicle we fell in love with and could also afford. A very friendly, pleasant professional. No pressure, but a lot of knowledge, experience and help. We were in desperate need of a vehicle with not the best of credit and he came through for our family. If you need a new car I would highly recommend Steve! Thank you so much

shawshaw
7/21/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

Jim Lyons was terrific.No pressure,no stress,he was willing to do what it took to put me in the car I wanted.Everyone at the dealership was very professional & helpful.I would recommend Jim & the whole team to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thanks so much!

Krystle
7/18/2015

"Melissa has made us hopeful"

Our first time with the dealership was terrible, but the second time was excellent which makes the overall rating average. Melissa was amazing and worked with us to find the perfect car that would make us happy. We had trouble with our car the first time and it's too early to see how this car will do, but I'm optimistic.

Lee Credit Now responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to submit a DealerRater review. I'm sorry to hear that your first experience was not pleasurable. Our number one goal is to provide reliable transportation to our customers and I am happy to hear this experience was much better for you. If there is anything that I can help you with this time around, please don't hesitate to give me a call directly. My direct number is 207-610-8166. Thanks for your time and have a great day! Sincerely, Cassie York Business Manager

sapphire
7/17/2015

"awsome!!!!!!!!!!!"

Michelle C is awesome.. she kept working and trying until she made sure,, We got a car we Liked and was happy with We love our new ride and are very happy...

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Jim Lyons