Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Kailee

"Excellent service "

My sales person was very nice and got me in the car I wanted! She was friendly and easy to deal with and got us in and out quickly

Melissa

"Great Customer Service"

Last week, I emailed Robin Cummings at the recommendation of my parents to start the process of buying a new car. Travis Therrien followed up with me letting me know Robin was not in the office. Travis was very through with letting me know what my next steps were and setting up an appointment at a convenient time (Saturday morning) for me to come look at vehicles. He made sure that I left with a vehicle that was not only something I wanted but was a good fit for me in my life and financially as well. We were not able to sign the final paperwork that day but Travis made it so I could leave with my new car. He even sent somebody to me at my work the following Monday so that I did not need to travel the hour plus time back to the dealership. I was pleasantly surprised to find emails from both Travis and Robin following up and making sure that my concerns were met and I was happy with my purchase. I myself am a customer service agent and this level of customer service is what builds relationships and keeps customers returning. Thank you for making this an easy and pleasant experience.

Dan
6/28/2016

"Buying a vehicle made easy"

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Lee Auto. This is the way car buying should be, No Hassle, No Pressure just a great experience. Thank you Charlie for all your help. Dan

Barry.King

"First time car buyer."

First time buying a car from a dealer, did a lot of looking around. Took a test drive of a car and fell in love with it. I was very nervous about the process, but Lee Credit and the sales associate who helped me made everything as easy as possible. I love my new vehicle and I'm glad I stopped by Lee.

ecfd200
6/27/2016

"Great Salesperson"

Chrissy was a pleasure to deal with and was very helpful, met with her at 10 a.m. and had the car home in the driveway 2 hours later. Car had no spare tire she ordered us new one and had it 3 days later.

Casey
6/22/2016

"Great experience"

This was my first experience buying a vehicle that I needed to finance money for. They were very helpful not only helping me find the perfect truck for me but they also explained everything so that I really understood what I was getting myself into and felt confident about my purchase when I left.

Elizabeth Lofty
6/21/2016

"They actually care!"

The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is that they only had one car for me to test drive. It would have been nice to have more on site options for my price range at the Brewer location. Now with that said the one car was PERFECT FOR ME!!! Everyone was so nice and Jason had been working for 2 weeks to make sure he had what I wanted. The store manager (Tony?)was great too and discussed with me how this would help my credit score, no one treated like I had a bad credit score (which I did). They really went put of their way to help me and get me financed and into a great, reliable and nice looking car! While in the office my phone was dieing while I was trying to get insurance and one of the associates let me use their charger. They actually care about their customers and want you to purchase a car that will last. The whole experience was great ! Thank you Lee Credit!!!!

Julie
6/21/2016

"Robin is the best "

Great experience! Robin gets our info and starts working for us as soon as she hangs up. Within 1/2 hour she had text me about 4 possible choices. I got exactly what I needed well within my pentameter sand finished the deal in about 24 hours from my call. This is our second experience with Robin and I would recommend her to family and friends. In fact, I have!

Arron123
6/15/2016

"Buying used vehicle"

Jim was great. Made the whole process easy. Would definitely go and see him again. Went to darlings across the street first and got the run around. The Lee team made it quick and easy

Emeraldbd69
6/15/2016

"First time customer "

First time buying from Lee, definitely would do it again! Matt was great, worked hard at getting the price where I needed it for the car I wanted!

Reviews of Sonny Spratt

Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Matthew Spaulding
Matthew Spaulding

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Michelle Castonguay
Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Melissa Krawczyk