Lee Credit Now

Melissa Krawczyk, Salesperson (Newport), Lee Credit Now

Melissa Krawczyk

Salesperson (Newport)

February 27, 2017

"Great and easy purchase!"

- Lori

We chose to work with Michelle Castonguay because she sold us a car two years ago and she is awesome! She is very thorough and explains the process completely. We found a truck online that we liked, she found funding and got us pre-approved, and then had the truck driven to Bangor so we could test drive it. We loved it and signed the paperwork right then with the drivers. Couldn't have been easier. We got a great price on the truck and we did shop other local dealers and they couldn't touch the price. We are thoroughly pleased with our new truck and our buying experience at Lee!

February 23, 2017

"Best Experience Ever"

- Written by paul for Kathy

Car shopping is an emotional experience but needs to be a logical experience...If you can satisfy both ("Love your car" and "get a good deal" it is a win-win situation. I am from Caribou but was on vacation in Ellsworth visiting my sister and brother and my car was totaled. My brother-in-law visited several dealerships in Ellsworth while I made arrangements for a rental vehicle. He asked each if they had a minivan or similar vehicle in the $12000 range which is what I thought I could afford. Two of the four dealerships did not have anything on the lot but had a vehicle that they could get to Ellsworth the same day...The other dealership brought in a car that was not fit to be on the road. Lee brought in the car and it was just what I had asked for and at the price I had stated. Not very sexy but very functional and fit my needs. It was fully reconditioned with new tires, brakes, oil and filter as well as repair of several other minor issues. While I was waiting for this car to arrive the salesman "Ryan" showed me around the lot and we found a Nissan Murano...it was in beautiful condition. A little more than I wanted to spend but within reach. We negotiated a very fair deal and I walked out of the dealership with not a car that fitted my needs, but was stylish also...and it was within my budget...They also found a very good rate thru a credit union that they do business with, pushed the paperwork thru the same day and I walked out of the dealership with a new to me car all within two days from the time my accident. The salesman and manager treated us with dignity and respect and conducted themselves in a very professional manor. They made this car shopping event the best experience ever. Thank You...I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and will visit them the next time I am in need of a car.

February 21, 2017

"great sales person "

- jd1991

She was able to help me when nobody else could she was funny kind and down to earth great place to go for a car or truck

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations