Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships

"Love the truck"

This is our second time purchasing with the same dealer, Experience was great. My husband is extremely pleased with the truck. Would highly recommend dealer..

"My Heros"

Sally Ann and Skylar in Oakland are the best ...They listened to what wanted and delivered.I love my new dodge avenger. Sally Ann and Skylar are my heros

"Impressed in every way"

I have not bought a car from a dealer since moving to Maine in 2000. Lee Credit Now and Chris Carr were recommended to me by my Camden National Bank manager in Bucksport. From leaving a Thursday evening voicemail for Chris, his Friday callback, and the delivery of the car on Saturday - this entire experience was fantastic. This may well be my last car, but if I need another, I'll go back to Chris Carr. Cheers to Lee's management and office staff as well.

"Very Happy!"

Chris Carr was a great help. He was able to get the vehicle I wanted, with affordable payments, for me on very short notice when my previous car was totaled in an accident.

"Lee cars is the best in Maine "

Thank you so much for the excellent customer service you gave me,the sales person : Terry Good , was professional, confident , honest & pleasant, I'd recommend my friends, co workers to come to you whenever they need to.Thank you

"Skeptical Customer"

It has been a number of years since we have purchased a vehicle from a dealership. I will admit that I was pretty skeptical at first. I know the dealerships are out to make a profit and the sales reps earn a commission. Our experience with Lee Credit Now was excellent. The two salespeople we spoke to - Robin and Mike were very friendly. Mike handled the sale of our vehicle and was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the entire process. We will definitely be repeat customers and have already spoken to friends about the positive experience we had. Thank you!

"Very happy"

Wendy makes you feel right at home. She goes above and beyond to help you. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you for you time and energy.

"I'll Be Back"

We purchased my girlfriends vehicle at the Hogan rd location. Dustin was a true professional and kept everything light. We were so pleased with his care, concern, and attention to detail that we have refered our friends to him.

"very happy "

Wendy found me exactly what I was looking for. With only a phone call the night before. I am very happy with my new purchase!

"excellent"

travis was awesome with everything he had done for me he got me my first car ever and could not be any happier am and was very satisfied with the service and would recommend him to anyone who went there once again thank you so much for my very first car ever Theresa townsend from machias maine and cannot forget Rhonda for giving my husband George and nice cup of hot coffee as well

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Steve Zaranski

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Bangor)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Erick Staples
Erick Staples

Salesperson (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Reviews of Wendy Smith