Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
Stevesub
4/29/2016

"Great people to deal with."

Great people to deal with very fast and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new vehicle. They are very easy going people. Thanks

Rkjones
4/29/2016

"Great experience!!"

Lee Auto is a great place to buy a car. They were thorough while making it easy at the same time. This is my 3rd car through Led and it will be my next choice as well!!

Paul S. & Heidi W.
4/28/2016

"Wow!!! We should have started HERE FIRST!!! "

Our salesman, Travis, provided AWESOME customer service, was friendly, non-pushy, & breaks the stereotype of a "used car dealer". THIS is how buying a vehicle SHOULD BE! Michelle French (in Auburn) aided in locating the elusive truck we desired & they even had John deliver it to a nearby CreditNow office so we wouldn't have to drive another extra 3hr roundtrip to get it! Other dealerships were tortuous in just negotiating price, but Lee made it extremely comfortable! Financing was quick, easy, & efficient. Congratulations to everyone for such a GREAT JOB! You ROCK! We will be back to you FIRST when we need future vehicles. :) Paul S. Heidi W.

Michelle French, John

Melissa S Palzewicz
4/26/2016

"Great car buyibg experience!"

We purchased a used car with Michelle's help and everything was so easy! Michelle and Steve were incredibly helpful and so nice. The car is great!

heatherg3872
4/26/2016

"Just a wonderful experience"

This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought in Oakland with Sally Ann. This time though, I wanted a newer car, less money and to get my payment lowered. Had a payment way to high for me now and didn't need 4 wheel drive, also I missed having my VW Beetle. So I walked out of there with a VW beetle and a much lower payment. I am so happy with my purchase. I always feel so welcome there and feel my needs are taken into consideration. I got what I needed and wanted.

Michelle1969

"Very good"

Dustin white helped me purchase my van he was very friendly and very pleasant to work with I will recommend family and friends to go to lee credit and ask for Dustin white so they can have the same experience I did Thank you Dustin white

las
4/26/2016

"Service above and beyond the average"

My husband and I were looking to purchase a second vehicle, so that we each have transportation for work. We were looking for a reliable, low mileage affordable vehicle. We test drove several vehicles with a Nissan Juke that we liked but with a little more mileage that we wanted. Sallyann sent another vehicle down from another location that we wanted to test drive. It did not suit and we found another vehicle we wanted another Juke with less miles. Sallyann was able to secure it and we got the vehicle that we wanted. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

Alexis
4/25/2016

"A typical experience..."

Jason was so helpful with my purchase. He was able to work numbers, get financing and was a pleasure to work with. Lee is a no frills operation but I did notice quite a bit of teamwork from Jason and his team at the Brewer location. Chrissy handled my paperwork which was excellent and Tony was sure to get me in the car when I wanted. I was a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the vehicle when I tried it out and when I took it home. I also received the car with absolutely NO gas when I purchased it, which was frustrating as I had to stop to fill up before I could drive home.

BraleyFamily1
4/22/2016

"Very Happy With Our New Car!!"

We purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue from Ryan Pickard and we couldn't be happier! Ryan was the perfect salesmen and made this deal as stress free as a car purchase could be! He worked hard to find us exactly what we were looking for- and then he and his manager Levi got us a great price and interest rate to seal the deal. We've purchased cars from Lee's before- and will continue to do so due, thanks largely in part, to the service Ryan gave us.

Fm284
4/18/2016

"Awesome experience buying a car"

Jason Simpson will do work getting you into a car! He worked it through with me for hours. He made it happen with little money down and reasonable payments

Reviews of Sallyann Cote
Sallyann Cote

Salesperson (Oakland)

Reviews of Jim Lyons
Jim Lyons

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Melissa Krawczyk
Melissa Krawczyk

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Skyler Raymond
Skyler Raymond

Sales Manager (Oakland)

Reviews of Matthew Haskell
Matthew Haskell

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Jason Simpson
Jason Simpson

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Sonny Spratt