Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships

"Found what I was looking for."

I was looking for a car with good gas mileage. Looked online and found a car at LEE. In Newport Eric arranged to have the car I was interested in brought to the dealership. I took the car for a test drive and was impressed on the way the car performed. Eric found me the financing. I was pleased with experience..

"Not long "

Jim Lyons got want we where looking for and Lance as always is such a big help. Come highly recommend. Always willing to work with us

"miracle workers"

Our Suzuki forenza in which we got at Tuttle's in new Sharon a year ago died last Friday motor gone. We tried going back to them and they pretty much told me they couldn't help us. This Wednesday we went to Lee credit now not thinking they would approve us but they had us test drive 2 cars and later that day we were approved thanks to the miracle workers we now have a beautiful black 2013 ford focus. Thanks Wendy and Steve in auburn you're truly amazing.

"awesome!"

My experience with Credit Now was amazing! was wonderful! The dealer I went through was very thorough and very knowledgeable! She helped us understand what we were getting and dealing with... great experience for a first time buyer!

"Painless Purchase!"

Erick was the BEST salesman I've ever "had" to deal with. Super nice, and willing to do whatever it took to get me into a vehicle, in the shortest amount of time possible. He worked with ALL of my picky stipulations and I'm so happy with the car I wound up with!

"Fun time buying a car"

We went to a couple of dealerships and did not get a very good reception. When we came to Lees and met Chris it was great experience. He makes you feel at ease and very comfortable. Even though our credit isn't the best he didn't treat us badly. He worked quite hard to find us a car that would work for us. He did a great job and made buying a car a great experience. We would buy another car from Chris again.

"The man"

Two years ago we bought a Dodge then one year later we bought a ford. This week we bought an ATV from Eric. He is one of the most pleasant people and we love that he does all that he can to help us get what we want.

"Sales experience with Chris Carr"

Chris was excellent to deal with. He helped me get the vehicle that I was happy with when the vehicle I had reviewed on line did not quite feel right to me. I love my Buick Enclave and thank Chris for making the process a pleasure. The whole process was very professional and I would recommend Chris and Lee Cars to anyone looking for a great used car sale experience. Thanks Chris.

"Got a new (to me) Ford Focus 2012"

Great service from Melissa. She stayed late into the evening to get us set up with a car and make sure it would work for us.

"Chris Carr on Hogan Rd "

We purchased a Pontiac Grand Prix from Chris Carr. He made the entire sale completely seamless and went above and beyond in so many ways to get us into a great little car. We will highly recommend him and Lee Cars to our family and friends. So many times, you feel like someone's quota at the bigger dealerships. Not so at Lee! If you are shopping for a car, stop in and see Chris. He will take care of you and you can be confident you are walking away getting a great deal.

Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Auburn)

Steve Moran

Sales Manager (Auburn)

Erick Staples

Salesperson (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Greg Patterson