Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations
rrk203
7/23/2016

"Quick service, had me approved and ready to go in a day"

Great service, was approved as in a new car in less then a day. There was a mix up with the vehicle I wanted but Matthew gave me other options and I was able to find a vehicle I liked as much as the original

Morti
7/22/2016

"Sales Person"

We are on a forth purchase from this dealership. We have worked with Robin Cumming each time She has excellent skills at finding the right car and financing for everyone. I would absolutely without a doubt Recommend Robin Cummings at Lee Credit Now My family now considers Robin as one of the family

Terri
7/21/2016

"Awesome service.."

Dustin was a pleasure to work with. This is our 3rd vehicle and always very satisfied with their service...Thank you Dustin, see you next time!!

Arthur Jencks
7/17/2016

"Great Experience"

Terrific service all the way around. Wendy and Steve were prompt and professional. They delivered the car to my doorstep an hour away when I was in a bind without transportation and came and picked it up to install a trailer hitch on it. A minor issue with the check engine light was resolved again very promptly by the warranty department. Communication was great and my concerns were immediately addressed. Very impressive. Great experience.

perk1974
7/15/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

Fast friendly service and drove clear up the Houlton Maine to deliver my new to me 07 Harley Davidson to me thank you very much!!!!

KAM
7/15/2016

"A+++ Service!!!"

This was the second minivan that our family has purchased through Lee Credit Now. Both Sonny and Sallyann were extremely professional, competent and expedient in their work and made this process a very pleasant one - AGAIN!!! Why anyone would go elsewhere is beyond me. Sonny had the vehicle delivered to the Oakland center within an hour. Following the test drive, Sallyann was able to pull the paperwork together PDQ. What a team!!! A BIG Mahalo (Thank you) to you folks! KAM \\\\\\

Lauri
7/14/2016

"Quick and painless."

I had heard good things about Lee Credit Now from a few people, which is a good sign. Found a great little car online, which is better than driving around from one dealership to another. I had a few questions about the car and financing and Levi Gray answered my emails quickly and got the ball rolling. Travis Therrien greeted me as soon as I walked through the door. He is not only pleasant, but has a great sense of humor. He gave me good information on my new (used) car and its history, some info on the manufacturer, and went over all the paperwork step by step. Thanks Travis. An unexpected bonus was the car wash and fill-up.

Hannah, who took my financial information over the phone. She was pleasant and professional.

Ashley
7/13/2016

"Fantastic Experience!!!!"

i went to the Newport Dealership not expecting to come home with a new car because of what i wanted and the monthly payment i wanted but i was surprised that skyler and Darryl went above and beyond what they needed to and made it all possible i am very appreciative and love love my new car thanks again skyler and Darryl!!!!!!

Stephanie Gaboury
7/13/2016

"A nice experience"

The dealership wasnt pushy at all they was very honest when I asked about reasons on why they would or wouldnt recomend certain vehicles I felt vey welcomed and the process was easy and so far I love my new car !

mark
7/06/2016

"They made me feel like I was a part of the LEE family."

The boys at the Newport location are the best. They did everything possible to get me driving away in my new Jeep. I will never buy another vehicle from any other dealer.

Reviews of Travis Therrien

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Skyler Raymond

Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Matthew Spaulding
Matthew Spaulding

Salesperson (Bangor Hammond St)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)