Lee Credit Now

Salesperson (Newport)

December 08, 2016

"No pressure "

- Tinker89

Robin was extremely helpful on getting me a vehicle that works for my budget. There was no pressure at anytime to buy a vehicle from her. This was my first time going to Lee credit and I will go back. I asked many people about Lee credit and everyone said go see robin.

December 08, 2016

"Fast and knowledgeable. "

- Stephanie

I gave Lee 5 stars as I was happy with the service and how fast they worked for me. Thanks Robin! Your smile brightens any room!

December 06, 2016

"great experience "

- dwsmith

my last vehicle was not the greatest exp. it was just bad enough that i second guessed whether i was even gonna come back to lee auto. then i met darryl henderson of the newport office. he made deciding to try one more thru lee an absolute no brainer. stars and numbers just dont do enough to say how thankful i am to have had the opportunity to work with darryl in getting my new car. i can only hope he is still around once this one is paid for so i can work with him again on my next one. thank you darryl for an awesome exeperience.

• Drive up window at several dealerships
  • at most locations