Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
makinmajik
3/29/2015

"2010 Camero"

Love it!! From the ease of applying on line to the quick rate they got back to me and got me into the car I wanted, this dealership went above and beyond. Jana Gray was such a pleasure. Professional and pleasant, The entire staff was just fantastic. It's nice to go to a place and be treated with respect and dignity and this dealership does just that! Thank you!!

sentri1
3/28/2015

"2011 Chevy Equinox"

I baught my first new car here and was very pleased with the easy financing options and the friendly service i was given...I would definately recommend to other buyers. The only thing i found wrong was a rag left in the engine block and didnt come with floor mats buy overall happy with everything.

Lee Credit Now responded to this review

March 30, 2015

Hello and thank you for your review. We are very glad you are happy with your new purchase! We do want to apologize for having a rag left under the hood. We are looking into this to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. In regards to floor mats for your vehicle, please call your Store Manager at 355-3107. Once again, thanks for taking to time to submit this review. Lee Credit Now

DAVID
3/27/2015

"2009 TAHOE"

I BOUGHT MY 2009 TAHOEIN AUBURN.NO HASSAL ,NO HARRASMENT, GREAT EXSPERINCE, THANKS TO BOTH STEVES AND THE REST OF THE CREW HERE. THEY HAD WHAT I WANTED AT APRICE I OULD AFFORD.

STEVE MORAN

edie
3/27/2015

"so helpful"

Dustin was so helpful and patient. He was polite and friendly. He answered all our questions and worked long and patiently with us to be able to obtain a vehicle. He was considerate and a delight to work with. He wasn't pushy or obnoxious as some salesman can be. I would be honored to work with him again in the future and would recommend him to family and friends.

smky2876
3/26/2015

"Professional Above & Beyond Service"

Jim was very professional and so eager to help us purchase our new car, He listened to what I wanted and what I needed. I do a lot of traveling for work and had a 2007 ford escape and I wanted another escape with better gas mileage. Jim went out of his way to help me get just the vehicle I wanted and went beyond to help lower my payments by going threw a bank. There is nothing better then a sales man who listens to your want and needs and gets you just that. Even beyond his service the next day he calls me to make sure I still like the 2013 ford escape and I explained the "mkey" limited me for radio volume control and not speed control Jim went above to show me how to remove these features so I can enjoy all my new had to offer. THANK YOU JIM AND THE MANAGER FOR MAKING THIS CAR EXPERIENCE EXTREMELY EXCITING FOR US

lee richard
3/24/2015

"my best experiance yet! buying a used vehicle"

We had the best experience ever with purchasing our new vehicle. Seriously, every time we've purchased a vehicle I've felt very uncomfortable with the whole deal. Bob called Robin and within 24 hours she found exactly what we wanted with more bells and whistles than I ever knew existed and we picked up our 2011 Chrysler Town and Country. I told her make sure the tank is full as we had a 300 mile round trip and she gave me a $50.00 gas card. How good is that? They even gave us $1,000 for our dead explorer. So nice meeting you Robin Thank you, Bob & Lee Richard

Kimberly Thibodeau
3/24/2015

"So fast and easy!!!!"

This was the easiest experience I have ever had buying a vehicle, no stress picked a car and they did everything else I'm so extremely happy with my vehicle!!!!

athillinea
3/23/2015

"Wendy was totally awesome!!!! "

Having to raise our grandsons who were abused is very hard. Then one day the van died. So we had nothing to take the boys to appt. Then my husband called and got Wendy. She is an angel that was sent to this dealership to help a family like ours. Also Steve Moran, went above and beyond with Wendy to make sure that we had a reliable car for our grandsons. We so appreciate everything they did for us. If you are in need of a reliable vehicle call and ask for Wendy and Steve. Thanks to both of you and may God Bless you both. Thank you Larry, Lanette, Strider and Gallagher Grant

ernhardtfan3
3/21/2015

"Thank you Melissa, you are AWESOME"

Melissa is awesome, she was able to accomplish something that we never dreamed of owning, this is our second vehicle from her!! You have a gem there !!

Rebecca Gilmore Hosley
3/19/2015

"Totally Pleased with our experience"

Greg Patterson was very easy to work with... He made us feel very comfortable, and he and Levi even stayed late to make sure we were able to drive our truck home that night... We will be using Lee Credit in Newport again when we get our next vehicle too... Extremely happy!

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Darryl Henderson