Lee Credit Now

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 8 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, Presque Isle and Waterville/Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships

"Great Professional Team!"

I am completely and totally happy with my experience at Lee Auto. I love my new vehicle! Michelle Castonguay provided excellent outstanding customer service, along with all managers I encountered. I will recommend this dealership to everyone! Very friendly professional service. I will purchase there again if should I need another car.

"Great experience."

Darryl worked very hard to find me the car that I wanted. He was very easy to work with. I would work with him again.

"awsome experence"

Really good experience answer all the questions I had in and out fast so really happy with how I was treated for the whole time would go again for another car thanks again Wendy

"Excellent Experience"

Paul Marin went to great lengths to make sure I received the vehicle that interested me the most. He worked on it and worked on it until I was able to take the vehicle for a test drive and then quickly got the paperwork finalized when my husband and I decided to purchase it.

"Super smooth process!!"

Chris Carr from the Hogan Road, Bangor location was my salesman. The purchase was the quickest and smoothest I have ever had in buying a vehicle. I was approved over the phone. Chris had the car I wanted delivered to the showroom. I signed the papers and drove off. He catered to every request I had. Great experience! Would definitely recommend.

"Finally a car that runs!"

Sallyann talked to me one Saturday about getting a new car. I didn't think it was possible to get financed but with her hard work she was able to finance me and for once in my life I own a dependable car! Thank you LEE!

"Kudo's for All...."

Having retired from the sales industry, I can appreciate a great professional presentation when I see it. Melissa K and the team here at Hammond St. displayed that goal. Congratulations for a job well done. I will be sending some referrals to you, as well as my wife and I for our next vehicle. Thanks

"Amazing"

Terry took all the work, home delivery,, great deal, rate, payoff,,,,,,all quickly. I was facing some surgery that would lay me up 4 to 6 weeks,and husband not up to dealership purchase. Got our car before surgery, started on Monday, got car on tuesday., delivered to our home, surgery on thursday.. Had complications and ended up additional 10 days in intensive critical care, just got home. Thank you for a safe and reliable car that got us through the running back an d forth my husband had to do, and the no hasstle wonderful experience we had through you. Wanted to do this right away, day two of being home, it was heavy on my mind that commendation was given to terry. along with our gratefulness. sb albion

"If "patience is a virtue" then Robin is a virtuous woman!!!"

We had purchased a Focus from Robin about 6 years ago and was happy with the car and service. Naturally we would go back to her again when car shopping. I felt as though I was being a pain in the butt this time but could not accept a payment for 5 or 6 years by accepting a vehicle I really didn't feel was the "one for me." Over nearly a month, I tried probably 6 or 7 from Robin but for one reason or another they didn't fit my criteria. I tried a few at other dealerships as well. No one was as caring as Robin. To make it a harder sell for her, I hated to part with my high mileage Impala that still ran well but knew it was inevitable. It would have to be the perfect car or I was keeping the Impala even longer. I knew that she was really trying her best to find me "the car". Well, that she did. I love my 2011 Ford Fusion with only 24,000 miles and a one owner trade in! It was a little higher than I had planned on for a monthly payment but that was my decision and not enough to turn down this gem!!! Thank you Robin!!!!! You ROCK! Jane

"awesome place to do business!!!!"

I first want to say that I couldn't be more happy with the suv sallyann found me. She was very friendly and down to earth which made her easy to talk to. I got a swift approval and was in my new car within a couple days. This is the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had in my life......thank you so much lee creditnow of oakland!!!!!!

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Travis Therrien

Michelle Castonguay

Salesperson (Bangor)

Reviews of Erick Staples
Erick Staples

Salesperson (Hogan Rd Bangor)

Reviews of Sallyann Cote