Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
juanitadall
4/18/2015

"buying a car at Lee's "

Dustin was very good a getting me the best deal . worked well with me and for me The whole thing buying was made easy he did a great job

happy rider
4/16/2015

"nice experience"

They made buying easier! Great vechicles!!Fast and friendly service,they worked with me to get into truck i wanted and needed. Sallyann follows up in timely manner.Thanks for all of the assistance ! Will recommend Lee to family and friends!!

clmac74
4/14/2015

"Absouletely Incredible!"

I admit, the thought of a 'buy-here, pay-here" dealership had me a bit skeptical. But I will come back every time I buy a used car. Jana was the most time-responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable salesperson I have ever dealt with. Not just someone who wanted to sell you a car - she thoroughly understood every concern I had before I even picked a vehicle out. I truly believe she went out of her way to help me - and definitively is my new personal choice for vehicle sales. I have seven children, four of which are teens with permits or licenses - and I will soooo be coming back. LEE CREDIT...do NOT let this employee go!!!

Bike boy steve54
4/11/2015

"New motocycle"

Mike. Schnieder is the best. My wife and I have purchased a lot of cars from mike and he has been nothing but great. Thanks mike. Love the new bike.

alethap
4/11/2015

"great buying experience"

I was very excited and pleased with my experience at Lee Credit Now. The entire staff I came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. They even brought a car back from another location so I could test drive it. Needless to say, I bought it. I love my Chevy Cruze.

tomcat
4/10/2015

"top notch and friendly ."

Nice people to work with .and excellent clean qualty cars top notch thanks so mutch.l have been a return customer over the years .kodos.

MeaganDT88
4/10/2015

"Great Day :-)"

This was my first car buying experience, and I was very nervous. Within 1 hour of speaking with Chrissy she found me the exact vehicle I wanted with everything on my wish list. She was kind, friendly, and not intimidating at all. The whole process was very quick and easy, and now I'm driving a great vehicle! Thank you!!!

Machias
4/09/2015

"Thank You!"

Mike Schneider was very helpful and understanding and worked with us to find a reliable vehicle within our price range. We had a minor issue the day after we bought the car and Mike worked with us and a local mechanic to fix the problem at no cost to us.

M&D7123
4/09/2015

"Great!"

Wendy was very helpful, friendly, and attentive. She knows what she is doing and did a superb job. She was kind as well as efficient and more. Thanks Wendy!!

SKEvans
4/07/2015

"Awesome, Miricale, Amazing...."

I had a phenomenal experience..!! I've never had any one sales person make things so easily understood and accommodating. My wife and I consider this experience a Gift From Our God... I would definitely without a doubt be most happy to introduce you to not only our 'New' friend but a provider of a beautiful car which really would have been out of our reach had she not been so proficient and accommodating... Thank you Robin Cummings and Lee's Auto Sales.... Very Gratefully, Scott and Kathy Evans

Reviews of Darryl Henderson
Darryl Henderson

Salesperson (Newport)

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Travis Therrien