Lee Credit Now

100 Downeast Highway,
Ellsworth, Maine 04605
Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
joyce1234
5/23/2015

"excellent service!!"

We had the pleasure of dealing with Michelle Gastonguay on our recent purchase. From the moment we walked in and to the moment we shook hands to leave, we were treated with the utmost respect and professionalism! I recommend Lee Auto and their team to everyone! Thanks again Michelle for the wonderful experience! I also could never forgetTJ!! You're always looking out for us!

gotb
5/16/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service"

We dealt with Michele Straub. She put us in the vehicle that we were looking for. A totally painless process. Michelle is a super salesperson and I would recommend her to all. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

skyowenmom
5/13/2015

"Excellant Experience "

Excellant experience!! Christine helped us find the perfect truck with all of our requirements being met. Would definitly do business with this dealership again and recommend to friends.

Thomas.Watson
5/12/2015

"Great rate, better service!"

Fantastic experience. Chris was professional and very helpful with answering all of our questions and concerns. I will be comming back to him the next time I need a car.

Toby
5/11/2015

"Great experience with Chris Carr !!"

Chris worked very hard to find me the right car ! He stayed in touch with me me over a couple of week and even called me on his day off !! Thanks Chris !

HappyInMyNewCar
5/11/2015

"They helped us out when no one else would!"

They approved us for a loan when no one else would. They helped us get into a reliable car! We have gotten three cars from the lee in Auburn. Steve Zaranski has helped us out each time! He works hard to get you the car you want!

patricia
5/10/2015

"fantastic service"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Sallyann Cole and she is fantastic. No pressure at all. She listened to what I was looking for and what price range I had, then she quickly found me the perfect vehicle on the website. She managed to have the vehicle brought down from Brewer, I tried it out, she worked out the financial arrangements, contacted my insurance company, and then I was on my way with my new vehicle

shayes
4/30/2015

"Non-judgemental, personable, and courteous"

I originally started looking for a car at Darling's(in Bangor). I had heard their commercials on the radio and thought it sounded like a really good place to buy a car, even for someone like myself who has had to file for bankruptcy. Wrong! The gentleman I spoke with said I had to have at least 20-30% down, and that I would have to have a 24-36 month loan. Neither of which, could I do. Needless to say, I did not even get the opportunity to look at any cars, let alone buy one there. So, I left and went straight across the street to Lee where I was met by Chris. I told him my situation, and what had happened with Darling's, and from that moment on he was pretty determined to help me find something that I could afford. After about 4 hours of back and forth with different banks, and some number crunching, he was able to get me into a car I could afford, with a 48 month loan, AND... no money down. Many thanks and much appreciation to Chris and his boss for being willing to at least give me a chance despite my otherwise unfortunate financial circumstances. I would definitely go back again myself, and recommend them to anyone.

tonyemtb
4/27/2015

"great service"

had a great experience.robin was very very helpful would recommend her and lee credit to anyone looking for another car or truck/suv. love the car thanks robin

Cosmetology11
4/27/2015

"Great Car buying experience"

Just want to say thank you to Steve in Auburn, He worked very hard to help me find a vehicle that would fit my needs and my budget. He kept me informed every step of the way, and I did not feel pressured into saying yes to anything I didn't want. Thank you

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Darryl Henderson

Steve Zaranski

Salesperson (Auburn)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Steve Moran