Lee Credit Now

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Info
About Lee Credit Now

Lee Credit Now Auto Company was founded as part of the Linnehan Family of Businesses, a 4-generation family business that has been meeting the transportation need of the people of Maine since 1950. Credit Now has made the commitment to focus on the used vehicle wants and needs of our clients. We believe that the future of the automobile business is in providing top quality, value priced vehicles and easy financing for everyone. People everywhere need transportation that is both dependable and reliable. That is why we have expanded our used operations to become the largest dealer of used vehicles in the entire state of Maine, with 7 convenient locations in Ellsworth, two in Bangor (Hogan Road and Outer Hammond Street), Brewer, Newport, Auburn, and Oakland. In addition, our finance company, Atlantic Acceptance Corp. is the largest privately owned used vehicle lender in Maine. In November 2009, Credit Now Auto Company was acquired by the Lee Auto Malls to create the largest auto group in Maine, with an unrivaled selection of used cars and trucks and the resources to provide affordable vehicles to even more customers.

About Lee Credit Now Learn More

• Drive up window at several dealerships
Alorahjayne

"Satisfied!"

Cody went out of his way to find me a car that would be safe and reliable for me and my son. He did a great job helping me and making it a easy process. I would reccomend anyone to Cody. He is young, easy to talk to and knows what he is doing, he does a great job at it all.

Alorahjayne
2/28/2015

"So happy with my new car!"

Cody made sure I got the best deal and exactly what I wanted. He made the process somewhat enjoyable for me and my son. I would reccomend him to anyone!

MirandaDavis

"Great experience!"

I just purchased my first car from Lee and I'm completely satisfied with it. Cody really went above and beyond throughout the whole process to make sure I was approved and put into a vehicle I loved. He was super friendly, accommodating, and also very serious about the whole process!

nsfmw1

"Last minute decision"

My husband and I were debating on whether or not we wanted to purchase a vehicle and take on another payment rather then stick with the "lemon" that we currently own. We went to Lee Auto in Bangor, Outer Hammond Street and looked at a couple of cars. Overwhelmed by the stress of making a decision, we decided to head home and to put money into the car that we had. The next day Jim called my husband with more car choices and asured us that he could work with us to get us in a car on the budget that we originally set. We headed back over to the dealership to look at a few more options and look over the numbers. We took a test drive and right away was estatic that we were able to purchase the vehicle and have it be in our budget with the help of Jim and the sales manager. We have had such a great experience with Lee that I would reccommend them to anyone. They work really hard to get anyone in a vehicle. Thank you for everything. We made a great last minute decision!

Hannah
2/26/2015

"Highly Recommend!"

I did a lot of research prior to purchasing our second family vehicle. Dustin was patient and very professional throughout the entire process. I never felt like he was trying to sell me something that didn't fit my needs. He listened and worked with me to ensure we found the perfect vehicle. I went to at least 4 other dealers to find the right car, even the Volkswagen dealership in our area. Dustin found us the perfect car at a very competitive price. I even purchased a 3 year warranty! I would definitely recommend Dustin and Lee to anyone looking for a used vehicle!

Melissa
2/26/2015

"Love my new vehicle"

Friendly staff and great service. I actually went in to help my daughter purchase a vehicle and ended up buying one myself. And Terry is now looking for one for my husband.

tonyandcheryl bates frost
2/25/2015

"had a great time and was not pressred to buy anything "

i would tell people to go to lees in newport very nice people there and very helpful. we are repeat custmers that would do repeat service in newport.

masonhah
2/22/2015

"had a great time and got a great deal ."

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Had a great time and did it all in 3hours. We knew what we want and they found it .and gave us a great deal. ??????????????????????????????????

bekcol
2/21/2015

"Great Place to buy a car!!"

I had filled out an application on the Lee website as I had on a few other sites. I received a quick response which was amazing. I let Jana know what type of car I was interested in and within a few hours she called me back. I test drove the car and loved it! The experience was very positive and I was always aware of where we were at in the process. expectations etc. I would absolutely recommend Jana and all the folks at Lee! Very Helpful and Friendly!! Thanks!!

roux357
2/20/2015

"An easy, no hassle buying experience! No pressure to buy."

I appreciate the work and assistance that both Steve Zaranski and Steve Moran put into my recent purchase of a Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4 pick-up truck. They were extremely helpful and patient as we searched for the right fit for my family. I'll definitely think of stopping in again the next time we are looking for a vehicle.

Reviews of Chris Carr
Chris Carr

Salesperson (Bangor Hogan Rd)

Reviews of Dustin White
Dustin White

Salesperson (Hogan Rd, Bangor)

Reviews of Robin Cummings