Low Book Sales

3371 South State,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Low Book Sales Info
About Low Book Sales

We are the #1 used car dealer in Utah for a reason! How is Low Book Sales Different? -Upfront Stress-free pricing -Certified 110-point inspection by ASE certified technicians -Low Book Sales buys cars for more! Guaranteed or we pay you $250 -Free Vehicle History Report -Free 45-Day Warranty on every vehicle -7-Day Exchange Policy -5 Days to Shop your interest rate, we offer rates as low as 2.99% OAC

About Low Book Sales

mskelsey2011
3/01/2015

"Purchased not one, but two cars from LBS"

I don't see why all the bad reviews................My husband purchased his Nissan Altima Coupe, with very low miles, and then a month later, and not really expecting to get financed on another one, we were really just looking, we ended up getting my car, a Dodge Avenger. My payments were a little higher than I wanted, and my husband's was higher than he wanted, but when you are trying to improve your credit, start over, blah blah, you have to start somewhere. We've now had both vehicles for about a year now, our credit scores have dramatically improved and we are ready to try to either refinance, or for me, get into a Mustang like I originally wanted, and we couldn't be happier. All of these "bad" reviews I am seeing is just not what we experienced. We were in and out in less than a couple of hours, and were able to test drive 4 of their cars. They were very helpful and they looked into more than one or two options for getting us financed. Great place to deal with!! We went yesterday to see if they had any Mustangs but none that was to my liking. No big deal, we'll keep checking...............

Scott Corey

nessag20654
1/29/2015

"worst place ever."

We go in to get a car and they get us in a Chevy cobalt. We really needed a second car because of my job. Well I've gone there before because of the same thing. The first time I had a 2013 fiat with only 23k miles on it and the transmission went out. They deemed it UNSAFE to drive and handed my husband the keys back. Next day fiat dealership calls me and tells me I shouldn't driving it because its unsafe. So I take it to them and they say its the engine and the transmission. Well the first to go was the trans. I was livid. I had the car for 3 weeks. Well I made the mistake again of going there again. They got me in a Chevy cobalt. Well. The cobalt has 105k miles on it and of course...transmission issues. I talked to one of the sales people and his words exactly. WE DONT HAVE A GUARANTEE THAT THE TRANSMISSION WORKS BEFORE WE SELL IT. Aren't they supposed to be checking that before the cars are on the lot? Then they tell me I'm stuck in that car. So I've got $3500 bucks worth of repairs because they didn't check the car first. Never going there again.

kyle

Questrunner
11/25/2014

"Another rip off organization"

Searching for a truck to replace my F150 I was in need of at least a F20, hopefully a super duty. I saw a GMC that would fit my needs and looked nice. I pulled in, was checking out the truck and a salesman walked up, started a conversation, I asked how much, he said we need to fill out a credit app before I can answer that. I asked for a test drive, he said we need to fill out a credit app. I asked if I could talk to someone else, he said I needed to fill out a credit app. Seeing this guy was stuck on stupid and wasn't going to be jarred from stupid mode, I went back to my truck still searching for a reputable dealer. First of all I have my own financing, Second of all I have cashed most of my vehicles out, my F150, my 2003 Jaguar, even my park model travel trailer. Sorry Steve you need to learn to listen to the conversation, instead of trying to tell me what I have to do, I wasn't looking for financing, I was looking for a truck. You did tell me you would give me $1500 trade in for my old truck or buy it from me for that and guaranteed $250 more than any other dealer, National auto plaza offered me $3500, You want to put your money where your mouth is or just shut up" I have that in writing from national auto plaza and I have your written bid too. In fact National Auto Plaza has a nice F250 Super Duty 2006 with 77,000 miles on it, at a decent price, tomorrow is Wednesday, the day before thanksgiving. I think I will be giving thanks in that truck by the end of the day. The next time you may want to rethink your sales pitch about the credit app. You just lost this customer I won't embarrass you by coming back on your lot, not even to collect that extra $250, You can let go of your wallet I am not interested in your chump change you carry around. I will however smile every time I drive by your lot in my new to me truck, remembering how arrogant you were. The only people I would refer to you will be people I don't like, you and that Marksosian guy in my opinion are like the bad carma car sales that can help me get even with people I dislike. By the way I don't dislike too many people I am very easy to get along with, you won't get much business from me. You guys were comic relief on an otherwise mundane day though thanks for the laughs.

Steve

skeewompus
3/04/2014

"I made the mistake of trying to get an estimate for..."

I made the mistake of trying to get an estimate for selling my vehicle to Low Book Sales. I won't be doing that again. First the website offered an instant estimate (which is how they got my phone #), 30 seconds later they called to say they couldn't give a quote over the phone, "but it would be very close to Kelly Blue Book". Then they called me constantly for 2 weeks asking when I could come in. When we finally came in, they took FOREVER to see us and in the end only offered us half of what KBB said the car was worth, in the worst condition (the car is in good condition). The gentleman said he wasn't sure why the quote was so low and added that he was new. It was a huge waste of our time. We will never return to this company. They are shifty from the start!

Tim

dallen13
3/04/2014

"Easy, Easy, Easy! No stress and an actual pleasant..."

Easy, Easy, Easy! No stress and an actual pleasant experience buying a car. Some thing I have NEVER experienced. I will never buy a car any where else ever again.

shawn

SkylerRubel
12/28/2013

"I enjoyed the non-pressure experience and the friendly..."

I enjoyed the non-pressure experience and the friendly staff that helped in my selection. I will recommend Low Book Sales to all my friends for future car or truck purchases.

Chris (sales); Steve (financing)

humantouch0211
11/28/2013

"Low Book Sales is an extremely professional organization...."

Low Book Sales is an extremely professional organization. Tyler was helpful with my financing and James is always helpful with my vehicle service needs. I will always use Low Book for my vehicle needs.

James McCrossen, Tyler Carlise

julie page
11/27/2013

"wonderful service. everytime i go in they are very..."

wonderful service. everytime i go in they are very pleasant and give exceptional service. prices are great. i have them check my car before i drive out of state. i would highly recommend whether you bought your car there or not. i will continue to be a customer and i refer family members to their service dept.

mellisa service manager

Chanksmith
11/14/2013

"I had the best car buying experience of my life at Low..."

I had the best car buying experience of my life at Low Book Sales. Seriously, everyone was great and I found what I wanted. Go to Low Book!

Too many great ones to mention

Lindsayw
10/21/2013

"We went in to sell our vehicle, because their advertising..."

We went in to sell our vehicle, because their advertising said they will beat any written estimate by $250. That was a lie, they had all kinds of terms and conditions that weren't on the website. In my opinion they are liars and crooks.

Don't remember

Low Book Sales responded to this review

November 07, 2013

We're sorry your experience was less than excellent. We strive to provide the best customer service in the business, and feedback like this helps in that it makes us look for ways to improve. We would love to talk to you about this. You can email me directly at jim.s@lowbooksales.com