Low Book Sales

Low Book Sales

Call
Low Book Sales Info
About Low Book Sales

We are the #1 used car dealer in Utah for a reason! How is Low Book Sales Different? -Upfront Stress-free pricing -Certified 110-point inspection by ASE certified technicians -Low Book Sales buys cars for more! Guaranteed or we pay you $250 -Free Vehicle History Report -Free 45-Day Warranty on every vehicle -7-Day Exchange Policy -5 Days to Shop your interest rate, we offer rates as low as 2.99% OAC

About Low Book Sales

"I made the mistake of trying to get an estimate for..."

I made the mistake of trying to get an estimate for selling my vehicle to Low Book Sales. I won't be doing that again. First the website offered an instant estimate (which is how they got my phone #), 30 seconds later they called to say they couldn't give a quote over the phone, "but it would be very close to Kelly Blue Book". Then they called me constantly for 2 weeks asking when I could come in. When we finally came in, they took FOREVER to see us and in the end only offered us half of what KBB said the car was worth, in the worst condition (the car is in good condition). The gentleman said he wasn't sure why the quote was so low and added that he was new. It was a huge waste of our time. We will never return to this company. They are shifty from the start!

Tim

"Easy, Easy, Easy! No stress and an actual pleasant..."

Easy, Easy, Easy! No stress and an actual pleasant experience buying a car. Some thing I have NEVER experienced. I will never buy a car any where else ever again.

shawn

"I enjoyed the non-pressure experience and the friendly..."

I enjoyed the non-pressure experience and the friendly staff that helped in my selection. I will recommend Low Book Sales to all my friends for future car or truck purchases.

Chris (sales); Steve (financing)

"Low Book Sales is an extremely professional organization...."

Low Book Sales is an extremely professional organization. Tyler was helpful with my financing and James is always helpful with my vehicle service needs. I will always use Low Book for my vehicle needs.

James McCrossen, Tyler Carlise

"wonderful service. everytime i go in they are very..."

wonderful service. everytime i go in they are very pleasant and give exceptional service. prices are great. i have them check my car before i drive out of state. i would highly recommend whether you bought your car there or not. i will continue to be a customer and i refer family members to their service dept.

mellisa service manager

"I had the best car buying experience of my life at Low..."

I had the best car buying experience of my life at Low Book Sales. Seriously, everyone was great and I found what I wanted. Go to Low Book!

Too many great ones to mention

"We went in to sell our vehicle, because their advertising..."

We went in to sell our vehicle, because their advertising said they will beat any written estimate by $250. That was a lie, they had all kinds of terms and conditions that weren't on the website. In my opinion they are liars and crooks.

Don't remember

Low Book Sales responded to this review

November 07, 2013

We're sorry your experience was less than excellent. We strive to provide the best customer service in the business, and feedback like this helps in that it makes us look for ways to improve. We would love to talk to you about this. You can email me directly at jim.s@lowbooksales.com

"I gave them such a poor review because they sold me an..."

I gave them such a poor review because they sold me an absolute death trap of a car. I paid for a warranty that covers nothing and had to pay half the bluebook price in repairs out of my own pocket. The finance company is highway robbery. I was trying to reestablish my credit but with explaining to them hardships on the government shutdown, they tacked on $6 per day it was not paid. They are threatening repossession and my payoff is double what the car is worth. All together I will be paying 4 times the worth of the car and that doesn't include the repairs I have put into it. I have been straight up robbed and destroyed by this company. I will have to sell to try to survive this mess. The Worst I Have Ever Dealt With!! I tell everyone I see to run away!!

Eric Tibbins

Low Book Sales responded to this review

November 06, 2013

We're sorry your experience was not satisfactory. We strive to help our customers have a great experience. Having said that, we're not perfect, and we try to use negative comments in constructive ways. Ways that will hopefully fix the issue that you had, and make sure future customers don't go through the same thing. Email me at jim.s@lowbooksales.com, we’d love to discuss this with you.

"There is ways a friendly face who welcomes me. They are..."

There is ways a friendly face who welcomes me. They are honest and competitive in price. Thank you low book sales! I would recommend them to all.

Melissa mike

"I had set an appointment, for 2:15 pm Sept. 20, 2013 to..."

I had set an appointment, for 2:15 pm Sept. 20, 2013 to purchase a used dodge truck they had. I showed up at 2:10 with all the documentation, I was told to bring. Walked in the office there were 8 salesmen falling all over each other, because they were remodeling half their building, so in a space about 15 by 20 feet they have 4 work stations, 8 salesmen 1 receptionist, a customer with each sales person, and 4 more customers, waiting in line, So I was 5th in line, it is now 2:15 my appointment time I walk up to the receptionist tell her my name and my appointment time, and one of the managers names. She informs me that he was gone for the day. but you can talk with one of the sales associates. So I am waiting in line, and sales people are going in and out of the building looking up cars, and VIN numbers, of cars. then come back in and talk with their customer, so the salesmen and the customer go out to look at the car. they barely clear the cubical when another salesman and customer sit down and start their search.it was a total zoo I waited for an hour and was still number 3 in line. with 4 more people behind me. 5:15 pm 3 hours past my appointment, time, and a sales person says may I help you, I start to tell him what I am there for and another customer, comes into the cubicle and starts asking questions, of the sales person I am with. and the sales person gets up from the computer, walks out with the other customer, and poof another sales person sits down, at the computer, and starts assisting a customer he is with. I finally say hey the salesman that was helping me left with another customer, and we were in the middle of making a deal. the new sales person that had sat down, said oh just wait he'll be back. Finally another salesperson comes in and starts telling me about this car that he could make a good deal on it for me, I tell him I'm there to buy the dodge truck they have on their lot. He says oh okay well that one is in the back it hasn't been through detail yet. and the mechanics, have gone home, so I couldn't get a real good look at it unless he let me in the shop. So I said well I can't wait until Monday. let me see it how. He says okay I shouldn't but I will. can only look at it couldn't get it out for a test drive, then while I am looking at the truck the sales, man says out of the clear blue sky, Oh sorry the bank turned you down. I said we haven't even talked price. Well I looked when we were inside and the bank declined your loan. I said you guys are the bank, according to your ads, and you can finance any car. Well we can't finance that one for you. and off he went. Never in my life have I been treated so Rude, and ignorant in my life. I would never go back there even if they offered me a free truck. Worst dealer around, their ad on the radio says they are there own bank so they can approve anyone. and get you in a car today. That is such bad and false advertizing, Don't trust Low Book Sales. worst dealer of the year.

Suppost to have been a manager.