Mac Churchill Acura

Mark Smith, Preowned Sales Consultant, Mac Churchill Acura

Mark Smith

Preowned Sales Consultant

January 06, 2017

"Smooth Process! Great Salesman"

- Rob Stuart

Just want to start by saying that I am a very difficult person to please and I am very picky about what I want. When i came to the dealership I thought i knew what I wanted until I worked with Dillon. He knew what would fit me and my family perfect and matched the pricing i was looking for. He was truly outstanding and i look forward to purchasing my next car through him!

January 01, 2017

"Great service and excellent help on buying a car."

- Mary M.

I utilized their website to find the car I wanted - came in to test drive, they provided all the information and history on the car. I did the paperwork and then they made sure I was a happy customer-got the car I needed for work at a great price! Go see David Diamond or Francis Olang for a great buying experience. My only negative was that it took awhile to get it all done so a lot a couple hours so you don't expect to be done quickly - eat before you go but they have snack and coffee machines if needed while you are there. Paperwork that is required takes time. MDX bought, TL trade in.

December 31, 2016

"good service"

- driving safe

I was shopping for a car and just thought I'd drive in too your dealership just too look around I was greeted by a salesperson he introduced him self. David Diamond he asked if I was just looking too buy I told him yes but I just wanted to look he then told me that just feel free to look and if I needed anything that he would answer any questions so I did then before you know it I was driving home in my new vehicle thank you David Diamond was wonderful and also the finance department

New 2016 Acura MDX, $45511