Mac Churchill Acura

Mark Smith, Preowned Sales Consultant, Mac Churchill Acura

Mark Smith

Preowned Sales Consultant

February 14, 2017

"Smooth process & awesome salesman"

- Valerie

I visited the dealership to see about trading out of my current MDX and into a new one. I was greeted by a very friendly salesman named Dillon. He knew just about everything on the new MDX. He was very knowledgable and he was very quick with everything he did. Overall awesome experience with Dillon. Highly recommend him if you are looking for a pleasurable experience.

February 04, 2017

"Simple and easy"

- Matthew Harris

Found a car ive been looking for on there website. I started emailing right away and was met with quick reponses. John thompson was my salesman and was awesome to talk to. He made everything clear and easy to understand and i was out the door quick. Will definitely buy another car from them

January 31, 2017

"Mike Weide is top notch"

- Craig

I'm a picky car buyer. Mike handled me in stride, while another dealership in the DFW area gave me the impression that my desires were unrealistic, unless I was willing to wait months for them to special order an RDX. Called him on a Wednesday night; bought & drove it home on Friday. Mike, along with the others we interacted with on the day my wife & I bought, treated us like we had been on their VIP list for years. Also, his knowledge of the vehicle's technology was astounding. Just as you can tell things about someone by the friends they have, Mac Churchill gets high marks from me, based on their people....especially Mike.

New 2016 Acura MDX, $45511