Mac Churchill Acura

Preowned Sales Consultant

March 25, 2017

"Easy and Hassle free"

- Greg

I had put in a request several months ago online for a vehicle at Mac Churchill Acura. I had been contacted multiples of times but never got a great salesman until Bruce called me. We worked everything prior to coming in. I came in but Bruce was busy so he put me with an awesome salesman named Dillon. Together the both of them got me an awesome deal and sent me home in a new vehicle. These guys should work more deals together because they kill it!

March 20, 2017

"I got my car."

- Billups, paula

My husband and I have been waiting a while for another car. I had my heart set on a RDX. Two trips to this dealership is what it took. They had my car but my husband (not me) is a salesman himself. There was a nice match between my husband and the salesman. James Migl, thanks for staying in the duel. You are professional and I know I can call you with questions I may have.

March 13, 2017

"Easy Buy"

- james9463

This was absolutely the best buying experience ever! The sales rep Chelsea was the most helpful sales person I have ever encountered. The wide selection and ease of financial options were truly great. I will always drive business they're way any time I can.

2016 Acura TLX