Mac Churchill Acura

Good

Mac Churchill Acura

Mac Churchill Acura Info
About Mac Churchill Acura

Mac Churchill Acura is the Top Selling Certified PreOwned Acura dealer in the Southwest and nine time recipient of the prestigious Precision Team Dealership of Distinction award from Acura.

About Mac Churchill Acura

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Service Car Wash
Sburford1
12/16/2014

"Good buying experience "

I worked with Raffie. He was informative, knew his merchandize, and was friendly. Made buying easy. Had a large inventory with a large assortment of vehicles!

TPink2012
12/12/2014

"Good ol Zachary Ellis"

Guy can sell they got me a hook up couldn't pass thanks!! Going from a old car to a new one is just great best buying experience ever thanks mac Churchhill Acura and thanks Zach!!! #zacharyellis #givethisguyaraise

Zack Ellis

charla.kidwell
12/10/2014

"Satisfied customer will be back!"

My first impression with the dealership was great our sales person Mark Smith was the best. We went to look at suv for my son and his family. We purchased the vehicle on November 29. Within 6 days of driving the vehicle we had a major issue with the car. We went to talk with them about the problem at first was not getting anywhere, but I was finally able to speak with Mike Hamud the pre owned sales director. He listened to me and is making everything right. I went from a happy customer to unhappy to extremely satisfied with what they are doing to the car. So I would recommend them as they are willing to help with what is right.

Mr.Reed71
12/08/2014

"Very good experience "

Very good and consice answered all my questions. Very patient Eric was very knowledgable and I would reccomend Eric and colt to anyone. It took a little while but no longer than a normal deal should

Qnt9754749
12/01/2014

"Parts Director lack of professionalism"

In order to provide you with the premise to my less than favorable experience, I must begin by saying that I initially ordered a few parts during this past weekend. Ignocio provided me with the expectation that my parts would be at Mac Churchill acura, a little after 10 am that following Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon I called and spoke to KD not knowing that he in fact is this new Parts Director. I for one am normally not so quick to judge someone over the phone, but lets just say this individual could care least about providing and excellent customer experience. I inquired to see if my parts had arrived, and KD responded that it would be probably after Thanksgiving before they would receive my part. At this point I begin to tell KD about my frustrations with the delay, and I also asked why I hadn't been contacted. His response was that they are unaware if a part is available after an order is placed, and that they didn't notice that the part wasnt in stock until Tuesday. I wasnt so receptive of this explanation as I know that an order that is shipped often is accompanied by a tracking number. My issue was that upon realizing that the part wasn't in stock, I should have received a phone call. KD didnt apologize for the inconvenience or even acknowledge that his staff had dropped the ball. Honestly how hard is that. Later I called Ignocio, in order to be proactive and make certain the part at the other warehouse was available. I asked for him to call me back once he had confirmed with the vendor, that the part was in stock. He returned my phone call which i happen to appreciate.I didnt realize that I had to help someone at an Acura dealership to do their job. Considering the events that had recently transpired, calling the vendor should have been KD's suggestion. Wednesday morning Ignocio called me again to tell me that my parts were ready for pickup. Upon arrival I was actually in good spirits to finally get my much needed parts. KD met me at the parts counter and extended his hand in what I thought at the time was a friendly gesture. The man practically squeezed my hand and said in a rash tone, "So you're Mr. Turner". I immediately dismissed this, for I was only their to pickup my parts. KD went on to say that I sounded like I was upset the day before, and that I wouldn't give him 10 seconds to explain what he could do. Once again I told him that I was merely there to purchase my items and leave. KD then said, " Well you said that you have been unsatisfied for awhile, and if I were you I wouldnt be upset if you went somewhere else". I was very appalled by this statement, and that he felt comfortable to say this in front of other customers and the cashier which I know could hear the conversation on the other side of the wall. I responded in kind and told KD that I appreciated his comment although I felt disrespected. I have been a loyal customer at Mac Churchill acura for 3 years. I really am dissapointed that the previous Parts Director Johnny, left Mac Churchill, for he would never speak to me in such a matter. After careful consideration I will no longer shop at Mac Churchill acura. Not only was I disrespected but I felt threatened. It was apparent that during the entire conversation that KD was attempting to provoke an arguement. I refused to give him the satisfaction. I am wondering if this is acceptable behavior at Mac Churchill Acura, and if the General Manager allows this type of inappropriate conduct? I guess Ignocio and KD have rid themselves of a loyal customer. My expectations of an inviting and professional customer experience was lacking today at Mac Churchill Acura. Considering that this is a luxury car dealership I am beyond baffled.

KD Parts Director

Jcalhoun33
11/25/2014

"Amazing"

My experience at Acura was great as soon as I walked in I was offered something to drink they made me feel very comfortable they treated me like family they helped me out, loved the car they had it was perfect. I will be coming back and referring people as well.

James Wiley

mswilhite
11/22/2014

"Terrible First Time Experience"

I was totally 5 star pleased with the lease of my 2015 MDX. Sales and finance was great! The one star is for their service department. When I received a letter from Acura of a software upgrade that was recommended, I had to call three times before getting a service advisor to set the appointment. I was told it would take 1:45 mins. to 2 hours and it took about 6 hours. I was given someone else's paperwork to sign. When I left a message for the service manager to call me so I could give him an opportunity to address my concerns, he didn't call until 7pm the next day and just said, "Sorry I missed your call." I advised him I had called the day before. I had already emailed the GM and Service Director of the dealership since I had not heard from the Service Manager and neither of them responded to me. So, this was my first service experience with this dealership. Certainly not the experience I am used to with other dealerships. The very sad part is that I never got an apology. That tells me they don't care. Very disappointed.

Ltedone1
11/22/2014

"How fun a day at the Mac Churchill "

The staff at this establishment were very pleasant and helpful. John and Thai made the process painless. They were the best sales man I've had

Jortega64

"Toyota"

I got my second car from Paul Garrett at Mac Churchill Acura. We got our last one at Mac in July. It went well. Beverly was very pleasant and thoughtful. I will definitely come back and see Paul and Beverly.

Dfuller55
11/20/2014

"Jamie was so helpful!!"

Jamie Newell worked for me so much to get me in a car! I'm so lucky I ended up working with her! Great day at Mac Churchill!

Reviews of Jamie Newell