Mac Churchill Acura

Mike Luong

August 02, 2017

"Unprofessional Sales Staff"

- JDSmithNArlington

I called in about a car I saw on their website yesterday. I spoke with a rep who said his name was "Taco" Mendez. He seemed nice, as they always do at this stage. He confirmed that the car was still available and I told him I had challenged credit and thus would not be making the trip to the dealership without a pre-approval. He repeated my request back to me, and I confirmed that I'd already done the financing app on the website. He asked me to send him a picture of my ID, which I did, then he said "let me go to work for you and I'll be back in touch." I supplemented my ID with several other identity and address-verifying documents via email. I also included my proof of income, bank statements, etc. Heard from him after closing. He said "we have a way to go" on financing. I set an appointment for the next morning (today), but texted the salesman letting him know I had some questions before coming all the way to dealership. It's 30 miles from my house. I told him I needed a ballpark on financing terms before coming all the way to the dealership given its distance from my house. This information is something other dealerships have gladly provided so as not to waste either party's time. He says his finance manager won't contact any banks without me being there. Let's just say they're unprofessional. Though I conceded that my credit was bad when I first called in, they thought they could leverage that into getting me into the dealership before discussing any terms. Which is ridiculous considering they've already dinged my credit with a hard inquiry! To paint the peacock, when I texted the rep that I was already on my way to a dealership much closer to my house, he (like a high school girl) responded, "Ok good luck." I'm convinced the positive reviews on here are people that were paid or are family members of the sales reps. These guys are trash. Will stick to dealerships rated 4-stars and up on Google.

Tony Taco Mendez

July 31, 2017

"Buying an Acura from Anthony F."

- Adela123

Eveyone at this dealership was very friendly and they all stopped to say hi. I worked directly with Anthony Ferrari, and I would do the same if i were you. Professional, and not pushy. I would ask for him by name for a hastle free car buying experience.

Anthony Ferrari

July 29, 2017

"Great Service "

- Kingbaze

Jesus, Great sales person. Took great care of me. I got the car I wanted, he also made sure I got new tires on my vehicle purchase. Jason the finance manger also made it easy, he seal the deal. I will recommend.

Jesus and Jason