Mac Churchill Acura

Mac Churchill Acura

Call
Mac Churchill Acura Info
About Mac Churchill Acura

Mac Churchill Acura is the Top Selling Certified PreOwned Acura dealer in the Southwest and nine time recipient of the prestigious Precision Team Dealership of Distinction award from Acura.

About Mac Churchill Acura

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Service Car Wash
K
1/07/2015

"never go there"

.......we came all the from shreveport La for nothing. ...for them to tell us they can't sell the car....The alternator is bad. .....we been talking to them since this morning they told us to come up there they can work a deal

james wiley

Mac Churchill Acura responded to this review

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Our customers are our top priority and it’s disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience and work with you to help you feel better about your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you! Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

FrustratedJim
1/05/2015

"WARNING! Liars, frauds and scammers! Im serious! please read"

I bought a used vehicle from Mac Churchill and had multiple major issues with the process. Besides not receiving any documentation on the bumper to bumper warranty (even when directly asking), them not honoring a WE OWE for major repairs and failing to cancel my maintenance contract when they repeatedly said they would; The biggest issue is that they inflated the negotiated base sales of the vehicle by $1,500.00 on the sales contract and they lied when directly asking about it. Paul Garrett said there are "fees rolled into the back-end". I signed the contract and later found out this is completely false and they flat out jacked the price out on me. When I called their bluff and provided evidence to show they blatantly increased the price, they made up a new contract and said they would submit it to my lender. I went in on several occasions over the next few months and talked with many different finance reps including the assistant finance director Ali. All of them promised the second contract was sent to the lender. After 3 months of demanding why they have not made good on their promise and why my lender still reflected the inflated amount, I finally got to sit down with the Finance director Ray. Ray admitted that they had not sent in the second contract and that there was "nothing he could do because it was too late". These guys flat out committed fraud, lied to brush me off and are not offering a resolution. If you want my opinion.... DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!! READ BETTER AND MORE ACCURATE REVIEWS ON YELP!!!!

Ali Thanawala, Rod Alvarez

Whynot
1/02/2015

"Friendly, easy experience"

Simple and uncomplicated. Easier than any other previous car buying experience. If I knew it would be this easy I wouldn't have dreaded the visit.

Austin Hayes

Mac Churchill Acura responded to this review

January 30, 2015

Thank you so much. Your feedback was awesome to receive. I am sure you are enjoying all the new bells and whistles on your vehicle, and I am happy to hear that our team provided you with such an easy purchasing experience. If there is any other automotive need we can help you with, please let us know. Sincerely, Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

Sburford1
12/16/2014

"Good buying experience "

I worked with Raffie. He was informative, knew his merchandize, and was friendly. Made buying easy. Had a large inventory with a large assortment of vehicles!

TPink2012
12/12/2014

"Good ol Zachary Ellis"

Guy can sell they got me a hook up couldn't pass thanks!! Going from a old car to a new one is just great best buying experience ever thanks mac Churchhill Acura and thanks Zach!!! #zacharyellis #givethisguyaraise

Zack Ellis

charla.kidwell
12/10/2014

"Satisfied customer will be back!"

My first impression with the dealership was great our sales person Mark Smith was the best. We went to look at suv for my son and his family. We purchased the vehicle on November 29. Within 6 days of driving the vehicle we had a major issue with the car. We went to talk with them about the problem at first was not getting anywhere, but I was finally able to speak with Mike Hamud the pre owned sales director. He listened to me and is making everything right. I went from a happy customer to unhappy to extremely satisfied with what they are doing to the car. So I would recommend them as they are willing to help with what is right.

Mr.Reed71
12/08/2014

"Very good experience "

Very good and consice answered all my questions. Very patient Eric was very knowledgable and I would reccomend Eric and colt to anyone. It took a little while but no longer than a normal deal should

Qnt9754749
12/01/2014

"Parts Director lack of professionalism"

In order to provide you with the premise to my less than favorable experience, I must begin by saying that I initially ordered a few parts during this past weekend. Ignocio provided me with the expectation that my parts would be at Mac Churchill acura, a little after 10 am that following Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon I called and spoke to KD not knowing that he in fact is this new Parts Director. I for one am normally not so quick to judge someone over the phone, but lets just say this individual could care least about providing and excellent customer experience. I inquired to see if my parts had arrived, and KD responded that it would be probably after Thanksgiving before they would receive my part. At this point I begin to tell KD about my frustrations with the delay, and I also asked why I hadn't been contacted. His response was that they are unaware if a part is available after an order is placed, and that they didn't notice that the part wasnt in stock until Tuesday. I wasnt so receptive of this explanation as I know that an order that is shipped often is accompanied by a tracking number. My issue was that upon realizing that the part wasn't in stock, I should have received a phone call. KD didnt apologize for the inconvenience or even acknowledge that his staff had dropped the ball. Honestly how hard is that. Later I called Ignocio, in order to be proactive and make certain the part at the other warehouse was available. I asked for him to call me back once he had confirmed with the vendor, that the part was in stock. He returned my phone call which i happen to appreciate.I didnt realize that I had to help someone at an Acura dealership to do their job. Considering the events that had recently transpired, calling the vendor should have been KD's suggestion. Wednesday morning Ignocio called me again to tell me that my parts were ready for pickup. Upon arrival I was actually in good spirits to finally get my much needed parts. KD met me at the parts counter and extended his hand in what I thought at the time was a friendly gesture. The man practically squeezed my hand and said in a rash tone, "So you're Mr. Turner". I immediately dismissed this, for I was only their to pickup my parts. KD went on to say that I sounded like I was upset the day before, and that I wouldn't give him 10 seconds to explain what he could do. Once again I told him that I was merely there to purchase my items and leave. KD then said, " Well you said that you have been unsatisfied for awhile, and if I were you I wouldnt be upset if you went somewhere else". I was very appalled by this statement, and that he felt comfortable to say this in front of other customers and the cashier which I know could hear the conversation on the other side of the wall. I responded in kind and told KD that I appreciated his comment although I felt disrespected. I have been a loyal customer at Mac Churchill acura for 3 years. I really am dissapointed that the previous Parts Director Johnny, left Mac Churchill, for he would never speak to me in such a matter. After careful consideration I will no longer shop at Mac Churchill acura. Not only was I disrespected but I felt threatened. It was apparent that during the entire conversation that KD was attempting to provoke an arguement. I refused to give him the satisfaction. I am wondering if this is acceptable behavior at Mac Churchill Acura, and if the General Manager allows this type of inappropriate conduct? I guess Ignocio and KD have rid themselves of a loyal customer. My expectations of an inviting and professional customer experience was lacking today at Mac Churchill Acura. Considering that this is a luxury car dealership I am beyond baffled.

KD Parts Director

Jcalhoun33
11/25/2014

"Amazing"

My experience at Acura was great as soon as I walked in I was offered something to drink they made me feel very comfortable they treated me like family they helped me out, loved the car they had it was perfect. I will be coming back and referring people as well.

James Wiley

mswilhite
11/22/2014

"Terrible First Time Experience"

I was totally 5 star pleased with the lease of my 2015 MDX. Sales and finance was great! The one star is for their service department. When I received a letter from Acura of a software upgrade that was recommended, I had to call three times before getting a service advisor to set the appointment. I was told it would take 1:45 mins. to 2 hours and it took about 6 hours. I was given someone else's paperwork to sign. When I left a message for the service manager to call me so I could give him an opportunity to address my concerns, he didn't call until 7pm the next day and just said, "Sorry I missed your call." I advised him I had called the day before. I had already emailed the GM and Service Director of the dealership since I had not heard from the Service Manager and neither of them responded to me. So, this was my first service experience with this dealership. Certainly not the experience I am used to with other dealerships. The very sad part is that I never got an apology. That tells me they don't care. Very disappointed.

Reviews of Paul Garrett