Mac Churchill Acura

3125 NE Loop 820,
Fort Worth, Texas 76137
Mac Churchill Acura Info
About Mac Churchill Acura

Mac Churchill Acura is the Top Selling Certified PreOwned Acura dealer in the Southwest and nine time recipient of the prestigious Precision Team Dealership of Distinction award from Acura.

About Mac Churchill Acura

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Full Service Car Wash
Miagomez
3/11/2015

"They are persistent "

We originally got a Acura TSX but the the clutch went out the first two weeks of having the vehicle they couldn't fix it for us. But they did do everything they could to get us in something else. We ended up leaving with a 2013 ford focus. My husband and I are pleased to say they did help us out a lot by switching us vehicles, but just makes sure that there has been an engine check on a vehicle before buying it. Either than that they are very friendly willing to work with any kind of down payments and they are realist in weather or not you can afford the car you want or not.

Travis Willis

Jonhamman
3/10/2015

"Horrible customer service experience!"

Went in for an allignment and had a Groupon. Waited for an hour and a half and was told they weren't able to get to it. They said they would figure out how to get me a refund since they had already redeemed the Groupon. Needless to say no refund or call has ever been received. I called the General Manager and he could care less. In fact he said 'he couldn't here me and needed to have me transferred to another line' and then he never picked it up, who does that when you have a customer complaint? These guys are slime balls.

Hr4f
3/09/2015

"False and Deceptive Business Practices (read:fraud)"

Like many other reviewers here, our experience can only be described accurately by the word horrific. Everything that could be done wrong was done wrong including them misleading us on the actual sales price of the vehicle by $3,500. When asked the sales price of the vehicle the "back office manager", pointed to the finance line of the contract and stated this is what your paying. Leading us to believe that the vehicle was being sold to us at a fair price. It was not until we later reviewed the paperwork did we realize that was the finance price, not the sales price. That was only the beginning of the misinformation and false promises fed to us by this pack of crooks. During the deal negotiation we were promised a key fob for the vehicle that we were purchasing. We expected a "we owe" document but having purchased dozens of vehicles and only a few times were things this trivial documented, we took them at their word (bad mistake with this group). This vehicle was delivered with a brand new inspection sticker and no check engine light glowing so a reasonable person would assume that signing an "as is" contract would be no big deal. Wrong, on the trip home from the dealership we felt that the vehicle was shifting hard and it was sometimes near impossible to put the vehicle in park. We suspected a transmission issue but almost all major drive train components will illuminate the "check engine light" if they have an issue! After a couple of days of fighting the vehicle we finally took it to a neighborhood auto shop and they plugged in a code reader, the vehicle had not one but three major codes, after looking them up online we discovered that each and every one of them would illuminate the check engine light. In discussions with the mechanic, he informed us that it was a common practice of sleeze bag mechanics to "program" the vehicle to ignore certain codes so that the "check engine light" would not illuminate and the vehicle could pass inspection. Armed with a list of codes and explainations, we made not one, or two, but five trips to the dealership and spoke to almost every sales person and all of the management with the exception of the GM he was always unavailable and did not respond to e-mails. Finally, on the fifth trip we were basically told that the vehicle was sold "as is" and we should have purchased a warranty. We offered to pay for the parts if they would simply install them. We were not so politely told, labor is $170 per hour, I don't know how many hours it will take but your welcome to pay is for the repair because "there is nothing that I can do for you"! I have never purchased a vehicle either new or used that the dealership did not stand behind and make right any issues regardless of whether or not I had purchased a warranty in my life. I would write about the ethics and morals of the management at this dealership, however they have none so there is nothing to write. If you want to buy a vehicle new or used, there are a lot of other dealerships that make right what is wrong for the sake of future vehicle sales. I seriously doubt that this dealership has any repeat business based on the service reviews that I have read on this and other sites. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS!!!

Miagomez
3/07/2015

"My experience was great"

I got my 2010 Mazda 6 after I arrived here and consulted with Jim Haas. The sales experience was first class and the car was terrific. I would recommend this dealership and this salesperson if you are looking for a used car in D.F W.

March 09, 2015

Mia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Jim was able to satisfy that. Congratulations on your new Mazda6! Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

Almata
2/23/2015

"New TLX"

Absolutely love the gentlemen there and have referred my friends and family to McChurchhill . My 2nd purchase from McChurchhill. They have always taken care of Our issues and concerns.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful feedback. We are happy to have been able to assist you with your second purchase. Enjoy driving your new vehicle. Know our working relationship will continue to be successful in years to come. Sincerely, Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

kparch3
2/15/2015

"horrible experience"

went to the dealership to work for a car after a vip appointment car wasn't ready salesman was unavailable was headed off multiple times carr head body damage could not find the key waterway very disgusted don't go near this dealership

Mands2633
2/14/2015

"Terrible"

*Update 2/14. Never mind. Not great. The car started having problems after two days and when I called David he was rude and impatient. Called Paul Garrett today to see if some one could look at it and he told us that it was as-is and that they wouldn't do it. I told him that i felt it was a problem that already existed and it wasn't disclosed. After that he offered to swap it for another car at the same price. We decided that we could go about 2k above if we needed and told him so. When we were there we were shown one car that was 4k more and wouldn't shift, and one car that was 8k more, that they wanted us to finance and were classifying us as trade in and offering us 1k less than what we paid a week ago! A bunch of cheats. We are going to BBB.

Kevin Nabors

B.ramirez
2/06/2015

"Go there and see Mark Smith and/or Mike Rickman"

I purchased a 2006 Honda Element from this dealership and I received great service from the two aforementioned salesmen I put in the title. The sales person I came into see Mark was sick that day but it did not slow the process any as Mike took over and helped me with all my questions and concerns. I would say that they loved their job and were well trained and knew their business.

Mike Rickman

February 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. Here at Mac Churchill Acura, we are dedicated to making sure our sales team does everything possible to make our guests feel welcome and supported throughout the car-buying process. We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from Mark and Mike. They are both very knowledgeable and we are glad to have them on our team. To stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership.   Sincerely, Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

Ohthatmitchell
1/31/2015

"Ray Ray in finance was great!"

Raffie and Ray did a great job putting me in a Tahoe. They were super helpful I will definitely be bacK! And I will be sending all my friends here! The best though was colt Carson he got all the numbers where I needed I definitely recommend only working with colt!

Colt Carson and Ray Reyes

February 02, 2015

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We appreciate it so much when our customers take the time to not only write such a positive review of our dealership, but also to compliment and speak so highly of our staff. We are very happy to hear that Raffie and Ray have been able to help you and we appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future! Check out our Facebook and Twitter for special offers! Sincerely, Sharbel Lattouf General Manager slattouf@macchurchill.com

hrobles
1/20/2015

""Get Out Of Here""

I recently purchased a used 2007 Ford Expedition on November 17, 2014. My experience with your dealership has been nothing short of horrific. From the time we arrived to inquire about the vehicle to tonight when the ASM Mr. Mike Brooks told me to “get out of here.” I have never encountered such an unprofessional sales and managerial team. The first night we were there our sales consultant Jason Reid and Sales Manager Paul Garrett almost went to fisticuffs. Paul asked Jason if he was calling him a liar and Jason said yes you are a liar. Paul asked “you want to go?” and the others around them had to hold them back. The whole time customers were watching through the glass walls and wondering what was happening. The next day when I was told my vehicle was ready I arrived to find it had not been washed or vacuumed. Jason apologized and said he would take care of it and I could come pick it up later that day. Needless to say when I came back it was only half done. Jason called ASM Colt Carson and they both said your detail shop was a joke and they always have issues. There was trash on the floor board, no temporary license plate and stickers on the windshields. One sticker said “do not sell?” Colt asked me to really complain to the detail guy and light him up. I told them I would come back, I simply want it cleaned and could come back several hours later if needed. The third time I arrived it was still un-cleaned and Colt called the detail manager to make sure I could explain what my expectation were. Two weeks ago I began to have issues with the Air Conditioning and a jerking motion when I accelerated. I took my vehicle to your service department yesterday and was again disappointed with the service. Your service representative was helpful but very confused with the process. She failed to call my cell and let me know the status, later to find out that she had been calling the wrong number. I was told the next day that the jerking motion was caused by “old and rusted” spark plugs. The technician said it needed a tune up. I asked if it was customary for you to sell vehicles without first giving them a tune up (oil, filters and spark plugs). I have yet to receive an answer but have been told “we make sure the vehicle is safe” and that not all the vehicles get tune ups. I called my sales consultant Jason Reid to see what was the standard practice at your dealership. After he basically said I don’t know what the technicians do I asked to speak with ASM Colt Carlson. Colt said I’m sorry there is nothing I can do. I decided to drive up to the dealership and speak with a senior manager. When I arrived I was met by David Diamond. I asked to speak with a manager and he said Mr. Mike Brooks could help me. I sat down and told Mr. Brooks my experience from the first time I walked in to that afternoon. He said write your name down and I’ll see what your situation looks like. After about 20 minutes he came back and said they are right, there is nothing I can do for you. I said I was very unhappy with my service. As I walked away I asked him for his business card and he said he was out. I asked him for his name and he simply said Brooks. I asked him if he could write it down for me. He took a post it note and wrote his last name. I said can you give me your full name? He said what do you need it for? I simply told him that I wanted to know who I was talking to. He said it’s Michael, so I wrote it on the note. I then felt he had not been honest with me and asked one of his coworkers what the gentleman’s name was. He said Richard? And then Mr. Brooks walked up to me and asked what I was doing. I told him I asked the other employee for his name since he was not being forthright with me. He then yelled out to two other employees and asked them “what’s my name?” He asked if I wanted to cause a scene. I said no and began to turn away. Mr. Brooks then said under his breath “get out of here.” I was taken back and said excuse me, but did you just tell me to get out of here? He said what do you want? Do you want to start something? I told him I could not believe he told a current customer to “get out of here.” I have never in my life been asked to get out of a public establishment. He then walked behind my wife and I as we left.

Colt Carson, Jason Reid