Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge

50-30 Northern Blvd,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Your Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM Dealer in Long Island City, New York Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM repair technicians and Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM parts professionals. Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 50-30 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, New York and see the Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge difference for yourself!

About Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Indoor Customer Parking
acooper1030
6/30/2015

"Excellent Experience in New Car Purchase"

I recently purchased a new Jeep from Major World. I had shopped around and ultimately returned to Major World. My sales person Marc was so honest and helpful and walked me through every step of the process. He got me exactly the model I wanted and listened to my every question and concern. I couldn't be happier.

Marc Hoyoun

Spencer1
6/29/2015

"Great Experience!"

Going car shopping is not my favorite, but Mino Park made the experience great. He helped us find the best vehicle for our family. He was a pleasure to deal with and in just a few short hours we were back home and very satisfied with our new car.

Mino Park

Leo #1
6/19/2015

"Fantastic Excellent Great Experience"

First let me say that everyone at Major was so friendly, I felt right at home. George was Fantastic from start to finish. I definitely would recommend him to all my family and friends. He took his time to explain all our options and answered all our questions. Gave us a tour of their huge inventory, what an incredible selection my wife said "maybe we sould get two cars" We are so happy that George came threw for us! It was a great experience. WE got a good deal! I want to thank George for his Professionalism and Kindness. If your looking for a good ride go to Major World Chrysler and ask for George Flores he's the best!!!

George

PAM13ANGEL
6/17/2015

"You are the man Patrick!"

First, let me say that he is super friendly and nice. You don't get that many people who have a down-to-earth, humane, cares about you as a person, type of thing going on. Me and my boyfriend are new to purchasing a car, we have gone to others but they were all mainly sleazy and greedy for money. Patrick was awesome though, he made us laugh, added a few serious/ funny comments, explained to me, the girl, about cars. I don't know know anything about cars and i am very grateful that the first person to teach me the basics was Patrick. It was a new vehicle, he never said i couldn't afford it or was mean about it but he did explain it realistically. My heart was set on a different model and if it weren't for him, i wouldn't have bother getting another car. But when he told us about other options at least i listened and i am glad i did because it was so worth it! I WOULD DEFINITELY TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AND RECOMMEND THEM TO HIM AND MAJOR WORLD LOCATED IN QUEENS.

Patrick

nodie
6/16/2015

"Excellent! "

My experience was a great one! I will most definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family. My sales rep, Patrick was most helpful in helping me select what was a good fit for me. It was a pleasure to deal with this dealership compared to things I have experienced in the past when purchasing a vehicle. A+ in my book! Again I would like to thank you for a great experience!

Patrick Rosant, Jennifer, Liz and Kenny

dannyro
6/14/2015

"Overpriced"

Tried to purchase a Scat Pack and I was told it is selling for 10k over sticker. Turned around and walked. I don't know if they should be faulted for this or if the fault belongs to the people that actually pay for it... I ordered mine at Westbury Dodge for just about invoice pricing.

Don't know as I walked out within 1 minute.

Bogartpogi
6/09/2015

"Excellent and Informative!"

Walk-in and Mino Park approached us and asked what we need, he showed all the cars I am interested in. Honestly, I just came there to have a look but since Mino explained everything excellently on what option best suited me, I ended up Driving my brand new Cherokee!

Mino Park

vegaj0392
5/20/2015

"speedy car buying"

walked in with friend. was approached by Mino Park, salesman. Both my friend and I bought jeeps. easy and awesome customer service. Mino Park is excellent.

Mino Park, Jennifer, Nichole from service also a gentleman from credit dont remember his name

gazmend
4/26/2015

"Great experience !"

Just purchased a family car at major Chrysler . The car dealer Mino was very helpful with choosing the right car for us at the right price. Thank you !

Mino park

asdfsdfasdfdsaf

Luis brito
4/06/2015

"Luis brito"

I visit major world last week and it was a wonderful experience and an intelligent decision that i ever make. At the moment that i step into the company they were very kind and treat me very well that make me feel confident and secure to make the right decision. I truly recommend major world to everybody who wants to save money and at the same time buy a nice car that should accomplish all your expectations about finding the right vehicle

Ismael