Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge

50-30 Northern Blvd,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Your Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM Dealer in Long Island City, New York Our experienced staff has helped many people get into the car that they want and we want to help you too. Browse our new Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM inventory or our used car inventory to find the car of your dreams. If you need a car loan check out our finance page to start the process. If you need parts or service don't forget about our talented Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM repair technicians and Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and RAM parts professionals. Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge strives to provide the best sales, service, and experience possible to make your car buying process stress free. Don't take our word for it, come down to 50-30 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, New York and see the Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge difference for yourself!

About Major Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Indoor Customer Parking
vegaj0392
5/20/2015

"speedy car buying"

walked in with friend. was approached by Mino Park, salesman. Both my friend and I bought jeeps. easy and awesome customer service. Mino Park is excellent.

Mino Park, Jennifer, Nichole from service also a gentleman from credit dont remember his name

gazmend
4/26/2015

"Great experience !"

Just purchased a family car at major Chrysler . The car dealer Mino was very helpful with choosing the right car for us at the right price. Thank you !

Mino park

April 28, 2015

asdffffffff

April 28, 2015

asdfsdfasdfdsaf

Luis brito
4/06/2015

"Luis brito"

I visit major world last week and it was a wonderful experience and an intelligent decision that i ever make. At the moment that i step into the company they were very kind and treat me very well that make me feel confident and secure to make the right decision. I truly recommend major world to everybody who wants to save money and at the same time buy a nice car that should accomplish all your expectations about finding the right vehicle

Ismael

Chuloadt
4/03/2015

"the best"

My experience at this dealership catered exactly to what I needed. The negotiation on my 2012 Jeep Liberty went perfect. The salesman was friendly and not pushy. He gave us alot of possible options and helped us get the price we needed. I would highly

Richard

mayra
3/20/2015

"Purchasing family van"

My experience at Major Chrysler was great. I was just shopping around when Liz provided great information which open my opportunities to make a better decision. She referred me to Mino Park. He was a great sales person!Thank you Major World for my family van!

Mino Park

March 24, 2015

Mayra, we're thrilled to hear that we could make your car shopping experience so great! I hope that you are enjoying your new van! We greatly appreciate your business and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer events and specials.

kamilkubacki
3/18/2015

"new car"

Omar is a great sales person he was very helpful in my purchase of my my new car. Jennifer was also very helpful and im very thankful for her help.

Omar and Jennifer

March 19, 2015

Thank you for this stellar review! We're so happy to hear Omar and Jennifer were so helpful throughout the car-buying process. Congrats on your new car!Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again!

acmelinen
3/11/2015

"Best deal on a 15' Dodge Durango"

Our experience at Major Dodge was better than expected. Our sales rep, Dolores Rodriguez was wonderful. She took the time to understand our needs and work within our budget. She explained all the car features in detail and was very knowledgeable of the Major Dodge process. We never worked with Dolores in the past and for a first time "she's great"! She gave us reassurance that in our financial situation we could drive away in the car we needed for our business. Our overall experience at Major Dodge was Excellent and we will return for our future purchases and definitely recommend this dealership to our family and friends. Thank you Dolores, you are the BEST !!!

Dolores Rodriguez

March 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Dolores is an asset to our team and she strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. She will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that her excellent customer service was recognized by you. Congrats on your new Dodge Durango! We appreciate your recommendations, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials.

nancypana
2/22/2015

"Purchasing a vehicle"

I was really amazed by how nice my experience buying a vehicle was with them. Neil was an amazing sales person! and i would definitely recommend friends and family members to coming here and purchasing a vehicle! I love my jeep thanks guys!

Neil

jramos
2/18/2015

"Great and fast service!"

I had a great time buying my Grand Cherokee Limeted. The selsman Dolores was very friendly and helpful. the delivery was fast and I couldn't be happier with my new car. I would recommend the dealer to my family and friends

Dolores Rodriguez

Tytus91
1/14/2015

"Grateful customer "

Many thanks for great experience purchasing new vehicle as well as taking care of my old one. I'm really deeply grateful for everything you guys have done for me. Great job Jennifer thanks a lot. Kris

Jennifer, Fabian, Patrick