Mastria Nissan

Balise Nissan of Warwick

NewRogueOwnee
7/25/2016

"HappyRogueOwner"

Great experience, We had 2 vehicles that we wanted to trade in and get one new vehicle, had been at some other dealerships in the area so decided to stop in Mastria Nissan to see what they had. Upon arriving was greater immediately, introduced to Marvin who would be my salesperson. As I explained what I was trying to do trading 2 vehicles in they immediately got to work. I have never owned a Nissan or drove one and was quite impressed with the Rogue. u went home that night telling my husband about my experience, the employees and the Rogue, he figured it would be like any typical dealership visit. The next day we went back to conduct our deal and my husband was just as impressed as I was. Marvin stayed on top of every detail, Bruce the sales manager has the best personality, along with Brian. These guys got the deal done!! We love our Rogue and will not only be Mastria customers again but are also Nissan owners. We would highly recommend stopping by this dealership!!

Marvin, Bruce, Brian

Jla8882
3/16/2016

"Returning Customer "

As a returning customer, my first experience at Nissan was pleasant and I was extremely satisfied. Coming back in for a second car, I had the same expectation. Working with a different sales consultant this time around, Maurice Arnett, the experience with satisfactory. Finding me something close to my needs and wants, I ended up with a 2015 Sentra.. He did an awesome job of staying in contact with me to let me know how every step of the process was going.. He took is time going over feature and benefits of the car and truly went above and beyond to Make sure I was happy with my choice. I definitely recommend seeing him if you're interested in buying a car from this location!

Maurice Arnett

jlw370z
1/28/2016

"Great Experience!"

I called ahead to schedule an appointment on a specific vehicle. They told me about VIP Shopping Experience, and how it would make it quick and painless. After shopping at a few other dealers in the area, this was something I hadn't heard of! They told me the vehicle would be pulled up and waiting for my arrival. When I got to the store, the vehicle was pulled up and looked great! I was greeted and thanked for using their VIP experience by the manager Bruce. I was truly impressed by their attention to detail and customer satisfaction. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Mastria's VIP Program, as the deal was made quickly and efficiently, without all the back and forth that I've had at multiple other dealerships. I would recommend Mastria to everyone I know, friends and family included! And thank you to Mastria for making my car buying experience quick and painless!!

Josh, Brian, Bruce

jagman
1/19/2016

"HORRIBLE"

Absolutely the worst dealer and sales person there is. The sales person named Linda was very un helpful to the point of being just plain rude. She shouldn't sell anything. Management was no help at all. They promise you "tiers for life". What they don't disclose is that you have to have 3 alignments per year to qualify. Stay clear of this place!!!!!

Linda

Mastria Nissan responded to this review

February 23, 2016

It is unfortunate you feel this way about our dealership. However, you do not have the correct information. On our website, manuals, and dealership our Tires for Life requirements as follows: "To participate in the Tires for Life Program, the customer must follow the factory recommended Maintenance Schedule as outlined in the booklet. Tires must be rotated every 5,000-6,000 and alignments must be performed at least once per year or at every 15,000 miles, whichever occurs first." So, we are not sure why you are stating it is 3 alignments per year where we clearly state otherwise every where else. Linda is one of our best here and it is unfortunate you feel otherwise. If there is anything we can do for you please reach out to us.

new car
11/29/2015

"new car purchase"

it was a pleasure dealing with Linda no presure at all. she was conciderate of our needs. I would recommend Mastria and Linda as the sales person

driver 2
10/17/2015

"too easy"

does it get any easy other dealers tie you up for the day we were in n out with new car in 2 hours Linda was great no games no pressure we got what we were looking for and done deal

doris
10/03/2015

"Great Service"

Everyone tried very hard to make the experience as easy and pleasant as possible. Maurice Arnett, the sales representative was very pleasant and helpful. Will be back!

Maurice Arnett

frpatsfan
9/18/2015

"Service Department Great"

I went for service at Mastria Nissan for the first time today(I didn't purchase my vehicle there). They did a nice job on the car and were kind enough to honor coupons from another dealership. They were courteous and finished within the projected time.

Derek

Patsfan1234
9/16/2015

"Great place to buy a car!"

I was in and out about 2 hours. Went back and got my sticker a day later. Easy, no pressure place to buy a solid car.

Tony

Dawn from Bridgewater
9/10/2015

"No pressure with friendly help."

We worked with John Dubois on turning in a lease and starting a new one. He was pleasant, helpful and easygoing. He kept me up to date as things went along and took time to answer all the concerns I had even after the fact. I went without my husband and was totally comfortable. I don't know if I just got lucky or if they have changed their approach, this was a totally different experience than I had several years back where I felt pressured by several levels of managers at once . I would return on the basis of my last experience thanks to John.

John Dubois