Read Reviews Mayse Automotive Group

Mike LanphierSales Consultant26 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Mayse Automotive Group

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Mayse Automotive Group has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer.

Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Indoor Customer Parking
Drive-In Service Television
Express Service Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Relaxed Car Buying Experience"

mradamphillips
8/31/2014 2:07:50 PM

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

My wife and I found out that our family was growing, so we began the hunt for a minivan. We looked online, we drove around checking out dealership after dealership. Good used vehicles are hard to come by these days. We test drove a handful from different dealerships, but there was always something, either the salesman or the vehicle, that would discourage our interest any further. I had purchased from Mayse in Aurora before so we started looking at their inventory. They had newer minivans (with a larger price tag of course), but they also had nice minivans in our price range. David Brown, our salesman, was very friendly and knowledgeable. He let us test drive the vans as many times as we wanted and was not pushy at all. He wanted to earn our business and was able to do that by providing answers to our questions and making us feel comfortable. He had parts of the van we were concerned about checked out by the service department. We came to him with a budget and a trade-in and he was able to make it work for us and him. If you are out looking for a vehicle, I highly suggest you stop in at Mayse and check out their inventory. I also suggest you ask for David Brown. He is a great guy.

Twitter
"very easy to work with"

fred.kritz
8/29/2014 5:06:12 PM

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

Dave Brown was my salesman..what a nice guy to work with.Two phone calls a short time in the showroom.We had a deal done One hour in and out,, The way it should be If anybody from Bella Vista needs a car sea Dave B.. He's the best I've met..No pressure.just the facts and a fun time spending money..Dave i will be back.

Twitter
"very easy to deal with"

mtcole
8/26/2014 7:04:41 AM

David Brown

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

David Brown is one of the best salesman I have ever had at a car dealership, and the sales dept. is very easy to be around, there to help but not pushy,

"Great Experience"

eldonerwin
8/24/2014 9:48:42 AM

Ehren ClarkEhren Clark
Matt MayseMatt Mayse
Greg PoeGreg Poe

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

Mayse Automotive did a great job in helping us find the truck we wanted. Rick, Matt, Greg and Ehren did a fantastic job of taking care of us.

"Excellent Experience!"

bayleigh32303
8/20/2014 11:42:26 PM

Jeff SilveyJeff Silvey

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

David Brown was very helpful in finding a vehicle to suite our family. He didn't mind to stay after hours to give us all the time we wanted to look. He really cares about his customers and it shows! My family and I will continue to be repeat customers.

Twitter
"Always easy to deal with..."

angiejp23
8/20/2014 9:44:51 PM

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

David Brown has made us repeat customers at Mayse. Always easy to deal with, no games, no hassle - just simple car dealing. We will be back again in the future.

Twitter
"It's always a pleasure!"

Jodi64
8/18/2014 1:41:53 PM

Rob BieberRob Bieber

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

Dave Brown always helps us out! We so appreciate his helpfulness and insight, and especially his humble nature. We certainly appreciate his respectful nature and not being pushy or high pressured. That keeps us coming back. We have purchased 4 vehicles over the past few years as our families needs have grown and changed. Each time has been a very good experience.
We can't say enough about Rob Bieber and his help with the financial side of things! He knows what will be best for us and gets everything set up so quickly. He is very thorough and knowledgable, as well as, gracious and humble.
The service department is also very efficient and friendly! We love the free oil changes that come with the purchase of a vehicle. It's worth the drive. Thank you again for everything. We'll be back!

Twitter
"Nightmare made into a very pleasant experience."

srcmedic74
8/14/2014 12:42:46 PM

Tripp CookTripp Cook
Mike LanphierMike Lanphier
Jeff SilveyJeff Silvey

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

Back in June of 14 my car was stolen out of my drive in Springfield, that is when my nightmare started. I had walked out of my house and my car that I absolutely loved was gone. From the get go my stress levels went up and worrying how I would get my son back and forth and how I would get to work started. After dealing with my insurance company (which was great too) and the rental car I had to get a new vehicle. Everyone's worse day, right? I had looked on AutoTrader.com and found a vehicle I really liked. I called up Mayse in Aurora and spoke with Mike Lanphier and he asked if I would come in and look at it. We set up a time to meet and to look at the vehicle. I brought my son with me. Mike made me and my son feel very welcome and made the experience bearable. I liked the vehicle and went home with it. After driving it home I had noticed that there were some issues with it and I wasn't truly happy with the vehicle. I wasn't sure if it was because I was in a hurry to find a another vehicle because my time with the rental was done or if I truly didn't like it. After another couple weeks I had called Mike and told him my situation and not once did he hesitate to get me back in there and do what he had to do to make this ordeal an even better experience. The staff was very friendly and bent over backwards for me. They had taken me to drop off my rental and brought me back to my new car, I ended up with a brand new vehicle that I can rely on with no worries or hassles. Made this nightmare of an ordeal into a very pleasant experience. Thanks to all the staff but a special thanks to Mike for all the hard work and listening to all the calls I made. You guys are the best. My son will turn 16 in a few years and you know I'll be back:)

"Daughter's First Car...Continued"

tmrwilson01
8/12/2014 9:43:48 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

Mayse had the Mini Cooper picked up and worked on. They brought it back within a week and it works perfectly now. We will definitely purchase our next car from Mayse Automotive. David Brown exceeded all of our expectations and we couldn't be happier.

Twitter
"It is worth the drive."

Monte Coffey
8/12/2014 12:49:52 AM

My Review Of Mayse Automotive Group:

This is our second purchase of an automobile from Mayse Automotive. Our first was in 2013 And our second was on 8/11/14. We were impressed with the "customer needs" put first by our salesman Dave Brown. We appreciated not being high pressured & treated with respect. His knowledge of the vehicles was apparent. It was nice to have Onstar & Sirius already set up for us when we returned for pickup.

Reviews 11-20 >>