Mayse Automotive Group

Mayse Automotive Group
Call
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking

"After hours"

GM's website went down delaying completion of my paperwork, and everyone involved stayed well after closing time without complaint so I wouldn't have to make another drive back. I appreciate their patience!

Greg Poe

"We will keep coming back"

We bought our daughter's car in August and fell in love with the customer service at this dealership. When we decided to buy a new work truck, this was the only company we wanted to come back to. Dave Brown is an awesome person to work with and he always makes the buying experience pleasant and fast. We will definitely come back here for all of our car buying needs.

"wonderful dealerships"

Have bought several cars from mayse always great experience I worked at several dealerships and still go back to mayse to buy got the deal and the car we wanted no hassle finance guy even helped get extended warranty back from a previos nodealer

"Great experience!"

Mike Whitesel assisted my girlfriend with the purchase of a 2012 Chevy Malibu in February 2014. Now, eight months later, I've purchased a 2014 Chevy Impala LT from him. Mike is an easy-going guy who provided excellent customer service. Mayse Automotive has a great selection of autos, good pricing, and an easy purchase process. The online inventory is easy to use, with great photos and information. I'd highly recommend Mike Whitesel and Mayse Automotive!

"Awesome Experience!"

Dave Brown was great to work with! We were looking for a new car for my husband and Dave helped put him in the right vehicle. We'll be sure to recommend him to our friends and will certainly make it a point to stop in to see him for any future vehicle purchases.

"Great Experience"

My experience with Mayse was a very positive one. They worked with me and got me set up with a great vehicle. Everyone that I dealt with was very helpful. A special thanks goes out to Mike Whitesel for finding and selling me my car!

"Great service"

As usual our shopping experience at Mayse's Auto was great. John was great with us& took all the time my dad needed buying his new truck . This is the 6th vehicle our ga ily has bought from Mayse& the 3rd from John

"Best Car buying experience"

I was referred to Mayse by very good friends and to salesman Ehren Clark. From the moment I meant Ehren I felt very comfortable. He showed me the vehicles I had searched online. He rode with me for test drives answered all my questions and never pressured me to buy. I have been divorced for 6 1/2 years and this was a huge step I took. I bought a pre-owned certified 2013 Impala. I love the vehicle. Jeff in finance was great to work with no pressure to buy add one's it was my choice. I have already referred a friend to Ehren. Thank-you Ehren for a wonderful car buying experience. You were very knowledgeable and I so appreciate your thoughtfulness and advice on my purchase. I wiil most definitely refer people to Mayse and Ehren.

receptionist at the front desk. Both very friendly.

"Great Experience At Mayse - Mike Whitesel was awesome!"

We had a great experience at Mayse. Mike Whitesel was an amazing sales person, very friendly. We will definitely be back and recommend Mike to all our family and friends.

"Great experience"

The experience was a very helpful and the sales staff is very knowledgible. We tried out several cars and asked numerous questions and were given answers quickly. I would recommend Mayse Automotive to anyone. We had bought a car from Matt Molica before and liked him so we came to see him and he had Kelby Parks to help and they did a wonderful job.

David Brown