Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
ROSEBROUGHS
5/02/2016

"Warranty "

Service was great. Scheduling was a little off but Nyal took care of everything. Nice service loaners are a big plus living out of town.

C MCD
5/02/2016

"noise & oil"

Brought my car in because there was a loud vibration noise, which had been getting worse. It was a fairly quick fix and had an oil change too. All was smooth

JD15
4/30/2016

"Great experience for first time buyer"

I could not have asked for a better experience purchasing my first vehicle! Both John and Mike listened to my needs and wants concerning a vehicle and helped me find exactly what I needed from their wide selection. Jeff did a great job finding a competitive interest rate and helping me find a monthly payment that would work for me. Every question I had throughout the whole process was answered satisfactorily. I would definitely recommend visiting Mayse for your automotive needs.

tammyjjohnson1
4/29/2016

"Great Experience"

Very good experience, no hassle nor did we fill pressured into anything. Our salesman was top notch for sure, the Finance guy was also very good with no pressure to add the extra things available.

steverhoads58
4/28/2016

"Great job in and out no waiting."

Took my 2015 Buick Regal in for oil change they got me in at 7:00 was out by 7:30 and on my way home great service and great people to deal with thanks Steve & Vicky Rhoads

chrisju23
4/27/2016

"Great experience"

Thank you so much to the people of Mayse. They always treat me fairly and go above and beyond what other dealers do. Go see them if you are looking for a vehicle. Thanks again

susanhuff89
4/27/2016

"When Momma is happy, everyone is happy!"

Very good experience, no "hassle" or pressures. Wonderful salesman! Trust me, after what we dealt with at a few other dealerships prior, they would do well to learn from Mayse. We feel the paperwork fee is silly and should be a curtesy for doing business. BUT with being said, all dealerships that we dealt with prior to ending up at Mayse, charged $199. Mayse charged $99. And our trade-in value was best at Mayse. Every single bell & whistle that I was seeking is there even down to the color inside & out. Love my '15 Traverse!

Believer
4/25/2016

"We were sold on Mayse"

Mayse Automotive's associates were a pleasure to deal with. Normally car buying is a process that can't be enjoyed due to the pressure you are given from the sales department. Not at Mayse. We felt we lead our purchase rather than the salesman leading the sale. We were listened to and was able to explain what we were looking for rather than being told what we should buy. We will certainly return to Mayse for our next purchase.

anonymous
4/25/2016

"Very Satisfied"

My husband and I called about car, they came off the price over the phone. Told them we would like to come test drive and see what we could do. When we got there the car was waiting for us. We test drove it and loved it. We started paper work immediately. They got our payment exactly where we wanted it and we were out of there within a couple hours. The salesman even bought us dinner.

anolder
4/22/2016

"Great experience"

Everyone I dealt with was absolutely amazing during my dealing with Mayse to purchase a car. From my first visit, the sales rep actually took the time to make sure he only showed me cars that fit my needs. When I gave a maximum price he took the time to find something that fit my needs and budget. I wasn't shown anything way out of my price range like some of the competitors did. Even after learning that I could not purchase that day the whole staff still went out of their way to take care of me. They offered to provide an estimate on payments and see what bank I could get a loan with AND hold the car I wanted until the next week. During this time I was waiting on a settlement from insurance. Mayse worked with this as well, they extended the time they held the car for me until I received my settlement and could purchase the car. I would highly recommend this dealership to others. I was treated with respect the whole time. It actually felt like I was having conversations instead of being bullied into buying something I didn't want or couldn't afford.

Reviews of Rob Bieber