Mayse Automotive Group

Mike Whitesel

March 29, 2017

"Mayse review"

- WADEGILKEY.WG Verified Customer

Nice guys low pressure good experience.i knew what I wanted when I arrived and they didn't push anything on me I didn't want. I would recommend them to friends and family.

March 29, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- kbaker13 Verified Customer

My husband and I recently replaced my car at Mayse Automotive. Neither of us are "experienced" car buyers. His only experience has been at another large dealership in Springfield, and he left feeling very unhappy about the whole thing. Needless to say, neither of us really looked forward to it. However, we were pleasantly surprised by the service we received from Mike Whitesel and the staff of Mayse. Mike made the car buying process and decision as painless as possible. He helped us stay within our budgeting needs, and never pushed us to buy something outside of what we were comfortable with. Throughout the entire transaction, we were always presented with options, but never felt pressured if our decision was "no thank you." Overall, we were very happy with our experience, and look forward to going back when my husband's car is due for replacement.

March 28, 2017

"Great experience "

- ssgjonesy42 Verified Customer

Thank you Mayse for the no pressure sale. This is the 6th car I bought here and have no issues at all. The 2016 Buick Lacrosse we bought was a program car and we love it. Had a scratch on the hood and I asked them to see if it could be buffed out. They agreed to pay for it and Hudson collusion said it couldn't be buffed all the way out. Asked Mayse if they would pay half and no problems and gave us a car to drive while hood get repainted. Thanks for the great service.

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $29990