Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,020 Dealership Reviews
SatisfiedCustomer
9/29/2016

"3rd vehicle, each time a great experience! "

Always friendly and professional staff! Great service, no pressure from sales. Overall, great company to do business with. Quick service and great that they offer to pick up your vehicle for service appointments.

September 30, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm so glad we have been able to meet your auto buying needs multiple times. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Don W
9/26/2016

"Very pleasant car purchase"

Shannan Eimer is a very nice person to deal with and was very knowledgeable about the 2017 Camaro I purchased. She was very professional and I would ask for her the next time I purchase a vehicle. Finance person Jeff Silvey got my paperwork done in a very timely manner and got me a very good interest rate.

September 27, 2016

Don, Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing about our customer's experiences, and I'm glad to hear that Shannan and Jeff were able to meet your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything else that we may be able to help you with.

bdick
9/25/2016

"Vehicle recall update"

vehicle recall update appointment was on time, and finished quick and my vehicle was parked by the door and the keys were delivered with a smile.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm glad to hear that our service department was able to serve you quickly and efficiently. Please give us a call or stop by for any needs in the future.

alcat551
9/24/2016

"my buying esperience with Mayse Auto. Group was excellent."

Basically the 5 star rating I gave is because the Mayse rep, Eric Perryman, was very professional in working with. My wife and I found Eric to be courteous and knowledge. I had mentioned to Eric that i was interested in a white or gray pick up and he did not waste my time in looking at other colors or styles. I would also add that Tripp did a fantastic job and was very good at explaining the ResistAll program, which I bought. My experience at Mayse was very good and I will reccommend Mayse to anyone who would ask.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for leaving such a great review! I'm glad to hear that Eric and Tripp were able to assist you in the auto buying process. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future needs, as we are always here to help.

Willis Herndon
9/22/2016

"outstanding in and about 15 to 20 mnutes"

The reason i was given was the assistance on getting my car registered and title in had.. The problem was a problem a license office at Republic, Mo.

September 23, 2016

Willis, Thank you for your business! I'm glad that we were able to help you find the vehicle you wanted, and that we were able to help you with the title process. Please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by for any future needs.

TomROwen

"Outstanding Buying Experience"

I have purchased dozens of new vehicles over my lifetime and I have never had a better experience than I had at Mayse. Our sales person Steve Shiveley was excellent and the deal was easy and fair.

September 22, 2016

Tom, Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad to hear that Steve was able to help you find the right vehicle. Please give us a call or stop in for any future needs.

Gary Dedmon
9/21/2016

"Quick Great Customer Service"

We called, drive to Aurora to look at and purchased all within a few hours. It was almost closing time by the time we arrived; however, David Brown the sales agent and Jeff Silvey were both great to work after hours to get us out of their that evening with our new purchase. They have both been in contact with use since the purchase. Great Car, Quick Service, Great Customer Care, we will use Mayse again.

September 21, 2016

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Dave and the rest of the team! We always strive to create top notch sales experiences for all of our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

C MCD

"quick & easy"

I needed an oil change, So I drove from my house to Aurora to get my oil changed. It was a quick and easy oil change

September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business. Please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop in for any future needs.

mward0
9/19/2016

"friendly and helpful"

very helpful and responded to questions and concerns promptly. Atmosphere was welcoming and we felt their goal was to establish personal relationships and no pressure.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Eric and the rest of the team. Please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop in for any future needs.

Donna Hardesty
9/18/2016

"Mayse Is The Best!!!!"

Your staff is always very courteous, helpful & efficient. This is our 5th vehicle purchased from Mayse Automotive & recommend them to our family & friends. Thank you.

September 21, 2016

Donna, Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope you are loving your new vehicle, and we thank you for your continued business!

1 - 10 of 1,020 results