Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
vharris007
7/22/2016

"David Brown was very knowledgeable about the cars and friend"

I looked over all of the Impala's and when David ask if he could help me I told him what I wanted and he showed me what they had and went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! I sincerely hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

chrisju23
7/21/2016

"Great experience."

Got my truck in and out very quickly on a warranty service. They replaced a blown shock under warranty and got me back on the road a few hours later. Thanks again

July 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our service department. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or future auto needs. We are always here to help.

bobby0
7/21/2016

"2014 Chevy Silverado"

The power switches in my driver side door quit and there was a recall needing done at the time.. They got it right in and began the diagnosis and found that they didn't have the appropriate parts in stock... They provided me with a loaner vehicle and stayed in contact with me daily to keep me updated on the status of repairs... Very Friendly

July 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We love to hear that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please let us know.

2016 Camaro
7/19/2016

"Great experience! Very helpful!"

Received the best deal around with no negotiations. They just simply gave me their bottom dollar and it was a great deal. Even after the sale they made sure that I was satisfied with my purchase and if I needed anything to contact them. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Greg Poe and Shannan Eimer

July 20, 2016

We appreciate the time it took for you to leave us with a great review. I am so happy you had such a positive experience with Shannan and Greg. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know.

paprice0126
7/18/2016

"A second time buyer"

The salesman are very friendly and not pushy. This is my second time purchasing a vechicle from mayse. I would differently deal with them again.

July 19, 2016

Paprice0126, it was a pleasure to read about your second car-buying experience at Mayse Automotive Group. Congratulations on your vehicle!  Our top priority is delivering top-notch service without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know our staff provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

carterd849
7/15/2016

"Buying a new vehicle"

Process went really smooth, all our questions were answered and the dealer didn't try to sell us something we didn't want. We have bought a lot of vehicles throughout the years and this was probably the best experience.

July 19, 2016

Carterd849, we appreciate the time it took for you to assign our dealership with such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know.

jacm07
7/14/2016

"Great service. "

Very efficient, professional service. Convenient waiting room & rest room. Service tech explained why I had a slight screech in tight front break and recommended how to correct the problem.

Sorry the service man introduced himself, but i cannot recall at this time. They all seemed nice

July 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Mayse Automotive Group commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

kieserrandt
7/14/2016

"Did the job"

Vehicle blew up on me headed to Republic to meet family for a hunting trip. I left town and My wife found a truck online to look at. When i got done with the trip i went to the dealership and looked at it at closing time and came back the next day & bought it. At this point i had been away from my wife & daughter almost a week. I was homesick with a busted vehicle. They were aware of my situation and got me in & out without hassle. They even allowed a good price for my trade even though it wasnt running.

July 15, 2016

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy we were able to assist you, and I hope you and your family are enjoying your truck. If you are in the area again, please don't hesitate to stop by! Anna Klem Digital Media Manager anna.klem@mayse.com

amy.winburn
7/11/2016

"In and out quickly!"

Everything was great! would someone mind to give me a call regarding a concern I have and would prefer not to post on this review site at this time. Thank you!

July 15, 2016

Amy, Thank you for your service visit. We appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns and look forward to meeting with you.

mediaguy79
7/06/2016

"Disappointed "

I came to this dealership because they had the car I wanted . After having it checked out, I found out it was in a wreck after reading the car fax and talking to the body shop that fixed it . Mayes uses another company that did not have that in the report and after asking for a drop in the price they said no because that's wasn't their problem because they didn't know when they bought the car . There was also a gash in the tire and they said if I wanted them to fix it that it would cost me $200 but if I fixed it myself they wouldn't lower the price . I was disappointed in the service I had and will not be returning . I came to the dealership thinking high hopes but left disappointed

July 20, 2016

We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. We try to work with very customer and reach an agreement that is mutually beneficial. The deal we made with you was the most competitive we could offer for the vehicle. There are a number of considerations when reaching an agreement on a vehicle and we do our best to accomadate our customers in every way. However, like any business, we have an absolute minimum price and it is up to the customer to decide if it is worth purchasing. Often, we encounter situations when a customer asks us to address issues or allow for services as part of the sale and we are happy to oblige, but we cannot do that after we have already discounted the vehicle to the lowest price we can accept. We do truly appreciate that you saw enough value to do business with Mayse Automotive. I hope any future interactions give you a better impression of our company.

Reviews of Tripp Cook