Mayse Automotive Group

Mike Lanphier

February 11, 2017

"Great Service Center"

- LarryJ

Went for an oil change and we were taken in as soon as we got there. We were told it would be about 30 minutes, which it was maybe even less time than that. We were treated very well and was more than satisfied with the service on the vehicle as well as our treatment. Would definitely recommend Mayse for service as well as purchasing a vehicle.

January 29, 2017

"Drive a little, save alot! Wonderful "

- Robert S. Williams

John Kieny sold me a 2013 Corvette a couple of years ago and that encounter was very pleasant. I returned to Mayse when I saw a High Country Silverado on sale. I asked for John and he not only remembered my wife and I, he remembered the vehicle I purchased two years ago. I would highly recommend John Kieny and Mayse Automotive to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

January 27, 2017

"First new vehicle!"

- Corey C.

My Salesman was Sam Ruiz. He is a new Salesman, and did a fantastic job with helping find my new truck. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and patient with any questions that I had. If he didn't have an answer for something, he made sure to go find one for me. Overall, was a very good experience. I would definitely recommend.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $28170