Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
mforsythc

"Happy Customer"

We were very pleased with the customer service we received. Marty and Rob both worked to see we were completely satisfied. We would definitely recommend Mayes to others looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Roy & Dee Kassebaum
8/26/2015

"Our business was appreciated and we were important to Mayse."

I found the car I was interested in on the internet. Ehren Clark called the next day and we setup an appointment time. The SUV was in front and ready for our test drive. Being a GMC person, it only took a five minute drive to convince me this was the unit I was interested in purchasing. Ehren worked up the deal and submitted it with our counter proposal. After a very short discussion we had agreed on the price. A price we both were satisfied with. We had come to Mayse on recommendations from people at our church in Branson who had purchased their cars from Mayse over the years. We will be back when we need to replace any of our vehicles and highly recommend Mayse in the future, especially Ehren Clark who was just great. We visited with Jeff Silvey to do the final paperwork. Jeff had everything ready to process, so we cut our check and were on our way in our new SUV in less than three hours. I feel our business was appreciated and we were important to Mayse. I had been in sales and customer service most all my working life, it was good to meet and deal with people that have the same values as I do and make service the name of the game. Thanks again Roy & Dee Kassebaum

robert.kramar

"Easy Purchase"

I had talked to Ehren via phone 2 days prior to coming in. Vehicle that I was looking for was still at the dealership. They let me and my family hop in for a test drive and got back to the dealership, talked price and then got us set up with the finance department. While dealing with Finance, Ehren went ahead and signed us up for our OnStar service. Total process of buying the vehicle only took a few hours. Could not have asked for a better experience.

mapes01

"Oil and filter change"

Everything went timely and much quicker than I expected. All were friendly and helpful, and I would gladly return when needed, for sure....Excellent service..!!

golfron

"Steve"

Steve, your salesman was quite cordial and very pleasant to deal with. All the staff was very professional and helpful. This is my second time buying a vehicle there and it won't be my last.

Tanya Watkins
8/25/2015

"Best car shopping experience I've had in years!"

Great customer service! Called ahead and told them what I was looking for. They got me exactly what I wanted in the price range I was looking for. They also gave me what I needed for my trade in. It worked out perfectly! They went out of their way to accommodate us! Definitely gonna be a repeat customer!

Greg Poe

THEBESCAT
8/24/2015

"Excellent service with a person who cares."

Mike was great. He helped me find a car, locate it, lead me through financing, and even after the deal was finished, kept assisting me with questions and issues. He was wonderful, always going above and beyond. I'd recommend him to anyone.

MABBOTT1633
8/21/2015

"Will drive there to buy a car"

Drove 175 miles to buy my second car from this company. Prices and service were outstanding. I live in Kansas City metro and tried to buy locally. The city dealers have a different attitude about selling cars. But the service, prices and all the accommodations took us back to Mayse. I sent a message. I got 3 emails back on a Friday Night. Got another email and a phone call Saturday morning. Drove two and 1/2 hours and was greeted as expected, given many choices to look at and bought the car, had financing done, car serviced,cleaned and gassed up and I was on my way home. Was treated fairly on my trade in right up front. There was no " second pass" at pricing the trade in which I had also bought at Mayse. I'll buy from them again when it's time for another car. I'll go there first.

DONAMMB
8/20/2015

"Excellent service"

Brought Vibe in for oil change and filters. EXCELLENT JOB DONE. WAS FAST AND COURTEOUS. WILL DEFINITLY RECOMMEND . Mike over the last few years has taken exceptionally excellent care of my vehicle.

jmyers
8/19/2015

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!"

Steve Shiveley is professional, courteous & has a good sense of humor. He went above & beyond to get me in the truck of my choice & within the pricing that was acceptable to both parties. He saw that the truck was set up per my request & kept me updated on the progress. He was well versed in applicable discounts/programs & was clear & concise in explaining my options. Tripp Cook assisted with the financing end & again, very courteous. professional & a pleasure to work with. He also explained several options with regards to financing & additional warranty packages, etc. available on the truck I purchased. I also want to give a shout out to Shawn Kelso in Service. I have never had a bad experience in the few times I had to bring my old truck in for maintenance/repair. He always saw that I had transportation if needed & kept in close contact with me as work progressed. Excellent service department! The ladies who front the phone calls are a pleasure to talk to! Very courteous, helpful & friendly! They work very hard to get your call placed with the proper person & in a timely manner. They are to be commended for being the initial contact for Mayse as they do an excellent job. I feel I had a great team to assist me with my buying experience. I am still driving the last truck I purchased from Mayse back in 2000 which now has over 250,000 miles & is still going strong, I will be keeping it "in the family". A true testament to the quality & workmanship of the Chevrolet product!

Reviews of Steve Shiveley