Mayse Automotive Group

Shawn Kelso

Shannan Eimer, Sales Consultant, Mayse Automotive Group

Shannan Eimer

December 03, 2016

"Car trouble is no fun!"

- RESA0 Verified Customer

When your vehicle will not start it is frustrating to say the least! Mayse Service Department quickly began devising a plan for my situation. Their response time to my service needs was quick. Bill was very helpful in explaining repairs needed on my vehicle. He kept me updated on the process. Everyone was friendly!

December 02, 2016

"Polite and attentive interaction and excellent service"

- bcameron0 Verified Customer

Shawn was kind and considerate and exhibited genuine concern regarding remedying the problem with my care. He arranged for me to have a vehicle to drive because a part needed to be ordered and promptly notified me when my car was ready He is a real asset to the Mayse Service Department. The repair took care of the problem and I am certainly satisfied with that. The person that I dealt with when paying the bill was courteous and very helpful. The accommodations while waiting are clean and well maintained and I was pleasantly surprised to see one of the TVs tuned to MSNBC rather than the typical Fox News channel. I have always found the onerous task of bringing my car in for service to pleasantly mitigated by the courtesy and professionalism I receive at Mayse Automotive Service Center.

December 02, 2016

"Pleased"

- rmarsh0 Verified Customer

We were a first time customer of Mayse and was very pleased and satisfied with the entire experience. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We would recommend them.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $29089