Mayse Automotive Group

Mayse Automotive Group
Call
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Buying my first car!"

I purchased my first car this weekend at Mayse! My experience was great! Dave Brown was a huge help, we had him walking all over the lot. He wasn't pushy and even suggested other cars that were a great deal! I ended up buying one of those cars. Before I left he even sat with me in the car and explained all of the controls. Tripp was also a great help answering all of my finance questions. Will definitely recommend Mayse and Dave to family and friends!

" Smoothest car purchase ever!!!!"

My husband and I came into Mayse Automotive group today and had two particular vehicles we were interested in looking at. Come to find out neither one of them was available, BUT Mike Whitesel took care of us and suggested we look at a couple of different vehicles that was still in our price range. Mike was not pushy at all. He gave my husband and I the opportunity to test drive both vehicles without his presence and gave us time to visit between ourselves on what we felt we could do. We would recommend going to see Mike Whitesel if you're looking to buy a pre~owned vehicle. They work out the best deal possible and you get the best car for the price you pay. By the way it was discounted about $3,000 less than the actual dealer price. We happened in on the lot on the right day at the right time. Thank you Mike! You have become our car salesman and you now have loyal customers that will return for our next car when that time approaches. We appreciate you and Rob Bieber for making this car buying experience worth the drive from Springfield to Aurora.

"Very friendly dealership"

David Brown was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car new or used.

"great"

Couldn't have asked for a more relaxing experience over other car dealers that I have dealt with. You are superior in every respect! Thanks!

"Shane Davis was GREAT!!"

Our experience was GREAT! We don't buy cars very often so I was kind of dreading it but Shane was GREAT! He wasn't pushy & worked VERY well with us!! We will have to see how our experience continues but we are pleased so far!

"Wonderful experience at Mayse"

Mike was very friendly and helpful. Upon completing the purchase, there were a few cosmetic issues with the vehicle, and he gave me a written promise to have these items fixed, even if it meant they would have to bring me a rental until repairs are completed. Would gladly come back to Mike for future purchases.

"Dave squeaks when he walks."

Dave is always awesome and we will not buy from anyone else. David is the reason we came to mayse . We bought our last car from David and will buy our next car from him as well. It is worth the 2 hour trip.

"Couldn't be happier with my second Cruze from Mayse"

I can't imagine going anywhere else. All of the staff is great from the service center to sales. They are always willing to take the time to make sure I have gotten exactly what I want. I tell all of my friends about Mayse in Aurora.

"Always a great experience at Mayse"

Dealing with Dave Brown was a great experience as he handled my car buying with great aplomb. Everything was quick and efficient. After the sale he showed all the nuances of my new Buick. Thank you Mayse for having good people work for you.

"Car shopping after a wreck"

David Brown was our "guide" to car shopping. He was helpful in showing the cars that were going to be a good value for the money that was available to spend. The car that was purchased turned out to be a great match to the person who was going to be driving it. Dave treated us with courtesy and respect. Dave was a nice guy to deal with. If I had to deal with another wreck situation I would go to see Dave right away.

David Brown