Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Happy Customer
5/26/2016

"Friendly & helpful"

Everyone from the sales associate to the finance manager were friendly & helpful. Steve was patient & showed us several cars. Overall, a positive experience & we were completely satisfied.

johen8791
5/23/2016

"excellent and quick"

The service is always fast and done correct and the employees are all pleasant . The service center has a nice waiting area for the customers with coffee and computers available for your use and Wi-Fi also...

Jim D
5/21/2016

"Best New Car Purchase Ever!!!"

Mike Lanphier helped me with every step of the purchase of a new Buick Lacrosse, even on his day off. Steve Shiveley also helped by receiving some paperwork needed for the purchase while Mike was on his day off. Jeff Silvey was very efficient and knowledgable filling out all of the financial paperwork. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and polite with no pressure to buy. I had checked with about seven local dealerships, but Mayse Automotive beat them all by a lot. Mike sent me a quote. I drove about 9 hours one way to purchase my new Buick., Mike gave me a tour of the dealership and my new car. He also trained and helped me understand all of the controls on my new car before I left for the trip home including connecting my phone to the intellilink system. I thought the adaptive cruise sounded interesting, but it contributed to the most relaxing drive ever on the way home. Maybe Automotive is and excellent dealership with all the right ideas about how to treat people. I will definitely check with them when I am ready to purchase another vehicle. As i told Mike when I left, this was the best new car purchase ever!!!

rickybrown86
5/20/2016

"Best vehicle purchase ever"

I was in a time crunch to purchase a new truck. Steve, Matt, and Kelby were very understanding of this and made it happen. I buy a new truck about every 3 years or so and this was by far the best experience that I've had. I will continue to buy from them and will tell friends and family to do so as well. Thanks Mayse!!

MattMayse

dcash0154
5/19/2016

"Beleaguered running board: "

Our Denali is a year old and developed a problem with the passenger side running board. We were given a very nice loaner truck, by our original salesman, Mike Pullen (Absolutely great guy). Our service manager Shawn, called us each night with a progress report. They also went to bat and got us a section of carpeting that was prematurely deteriorating. This dealership uses Hudson Collision Body Shop, and we needed some body work done on this truck about the same time. They worked together to coordinate repairs and the loaner veh. I can't say enough good things about Sherman's shop and the relationship of it with Mayes Automotive.

They have a great phone answering service!

kevin_hatfield
5/19/2016

"In one word-Awesome!"

Best car buying experience ever! Friendly, no pressure, good deal, amazing selection, and we got more car for our money, Ask for John K. Two thumbs up! Thank you so much! I will highly recommend them, it's worth the drive and I will buy from them again!

rmekoala
5/18/2016

"Help with my flat tire."

Recently I had a flat tire. Although it may seem like a small thing, having a flat can ruin an entire day. I was able to get the tire inflated enough to drive the car to the shop. They were able to take my car in and get it fixed with a minimum of muss and fuss. I was back at home with a fixed and inflated tire within 30 minutes. That time included my trip to and from the service department, explaining the issue and checking out to go home. It was, as usual, a pleasant experience although my reason to be there was an inconvenience. Thank you Mayse Service Dept. for your prompt and professional job.

Toby
5/18/2016

"2016 Z71"

The purchase of our new Z71 could not have been better. Everyone in the dealership was courteous and professional. From looking to buying the process was fun! Every question was answered and the delivery was smooth. Ehren Clark was of the highest caliber as far as sales people go. I would recommend Mayse Automitive 100 percent.

Jo

Barbara Iversen
5/16/2016

"Oil Change And Grease Job"

I was very impressed with Mike at your service center and how quickly my car was done. Mike and everyone in the service department were friendly. I definitely would recommend your service department to others.

dls6477
5/12/2016

"Great experience!"

The team st Mayse made this a very easy transaction. Fair price on the purchase and trade in. We priced the car via the Internet, the price was honored at the dealership with no up-selling.

Mayse Automotive Group responded to this review

May 13, 2016

DLS6477, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our service department was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Matt Molica Ineternet/BDC Director Mmolica@mayseautomotive.com

Reviews of Jeff Silvey