Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
camarogirl23
4/22/2015

"Great!"

I traded in my car and purchased a new camaro with Mayse. I have never dealt with a dealership that cared so much about the customers. There was no typical salesman type bull here. My car is awesome and I would definitely recommend Mayse for anyone wanting a new ride! :)

Happybuyer
4/21/2015

"Great experience at Mayse with Mike."

Mike Lanphier did everything he could to insure we found a car we wanted at a price we could afford. We felt he went out of his way to help us and succeeded in making this a great experience and we left with a great car.

happy customers
4/21/2015

"Wonderful Dealership, Amazing Salesman"

We recently purchased a Chevy Traverse from Marty Newport at Mayse. Our entire buying experience was wonderful, but Marty Newport, our salesman, was the icing on the cake. He took great care of us while we were at the dealership, but has gone above and beyond the call of duty since purchasing our car. I accidentally left one of my daughter's CD's in the CD player. Marty wrapped it up and personally mailed it to us. We have had a couple of other issues since then as well (i.e. missing floormat, incorrect paperwork). Marty has taken care of everything and has certainly done more than expected. We appreciate the courtesy and care he has shown and we will definitely be repeat customers. Thank you for everything, Marty!

zkz2599
4/21/2015

"2015 chevy corvette stingray."

I first came across mayse automotive through the Internet. From first contact they did everything possible to make sure I was taken care of. Great dealership and most importantly great people would definitely do business with them again in the future!

happy camper
4/18/2015

"fast and efficent"

I called ahead with problem.when I arrived they checked the car immediately.they ordered the part for my spark.it was going to be overnight for our car so they set us up with a vehicle to drive while we waited.we didnt have to interrupt any of our plans thanks to excellent customer service

joplin equinox
4/14/2015

"a salesmean you can depend on and trust"

I have gone to several Chevrolet dealers. Mayes auto group and John Kieny was excellent. I purchase a 2015 Equinox and would highly recommend John as a salesmen and a friend. I drove 65 miles one way to deal with him. He is a example that all salesmen can admire.

Glenda L
4/12/2015

"Great Experience with Mayse and Mike Lanphier"

I just purchased a new Equinox from Mayse and Mike Lanphier. The experience was excellent and they were very professional. I would highly recommend you asking for Mike Lanphier if you shop for a vehicle at Mayse . Also Thanks to Rob Bieber also Glenda L

johnpascoe3@aol.com
4/11/2015

"First Time Buyer"

Maze is numer one for a reason. Very happy with price and our salesma Allen. Will buy our next one at Maze Auto also. Thanks

charles villarreal
4/04/2015

"Flawless experience..."

David Brown was incredibly friendly and helpful without being intrusive or making us feel pressured in any way. This is the second automobile that we've bought from Mayse because of their excellent customer service, second to non selection of vehicles to choose from and the absolute lowest price on their quality vehicles! Rob Bieber mad the oftentimes cringeworthy part of financing a wonderful experience with his bright sense of humor! Would I recommend Mayse to my friends? YES! Thank you, Dave and Rob!

cjwarren01
4/03/2015

"Greatest buying experience ever."

All we can say is we wished we had come here for all our car buying over the years and now we know we will tell all our friends and family where to purchase their next car. There is no other place to go than Mayse Automotive in Aurora MO. And we want to say a special THANK YOU to our sales person who treated us like he has known us for years instead of just a few minutes.

Reviews of David Brown