Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
TRIMMAN1979

"Great experience"

I have purchased many vehicles from Mayse and I have recommended friends and family members. They have all experienced the same high level of customer service and home town feel. I would recommend them to everyone.

August 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience and continuing to do business with us! We sincerely appreciate your kind words. Please do not hesitate to stop by for any future needs!

mjohnson10
8/18/2016

"Routine and mileage oriented service work"

My 2012 GMC Sierra required routine service work. While the length of time required to perform this maintenance was longer than I expected, Nyla explained the delay and did everything he could to speed the process up.

August 19, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm glad to hear Nyal was able to alleviate any concerns in regards to your service work. Please see us again for any future needs!

Bill
8/18/2016

"The Mayse Service Department Is The Best!!!"

This was my first visit, to the Mayse Service Department, to have my new Malibu LT, 5,000 mile service schedule performed. It was a very satisfying experience. My service work was completed while I was at lunch. The windows were cleaned & my carpets, vacuumed, as well. Everyone was very cordial & professional. It couldn't have been a better visit!!! I'm a big fan!!!

Greg Poe

August 19, 2016

Bill, Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate hearing about the great work being done by our service advisors. Please call or stop by for any future needs!

Misti.lowery
8/17/2016

"It was great!"

I felt like everyone was very friendly. I was overall pleased! It took a little longer than I expected but everyone being very friendly helped the wait.

August 23, 2016

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our customers, and your input can only help us get better! Please stop by or give us a call if you need any further assistance.

Ted.richter
8/16/2016

"Best car buying experience of my life!"

The sales perso was very eager an helpful. The sales manager was very nice . The part I liked best was their low pressure and honesty. I will use them the next time I am car shopping.

Shanan Eiman

August 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! We love hearing about the strengths of our sales and finance teams, especially new staff. Please do not hesitate to call or visit for assistance in the future!

armypuke11153
8/14/2016

"Just what i needed!"

I told them what I could afford to pay and they called me back to let me know they had something for me, just what I was looking for.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! We love hearing from our customers. Please do not hesitate to stop in or call for future needs!

npowell626

"Awesome!"

They were awesome!! They took great care of us and even stayed after they were closed to make sure we were taken care of!! We will definitely continue to shop there!!

August 16, 2016

Thank you for leaving such a great review! The Mayse team works hard to make sure each customer is well taken care of. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help!

table rock lake realtor
8/10/2016

"Easy car buying experience"

i had identified 3 cars I wanted to test drive before visiting the dealership without an appointment on a Saturday. Dave Brown greeted us on the front steps. i told him I wanted to drive the three vehicles. He got the keys and info and off we went! He answered all our questions knowledgeably and patiently. I didn't make a decision til the next week. No pressure from Dave. Called him and told him I was ready to buy. The negotiating and paperwork to purchase took less than 30 minutes......faster than I've able been able to agree on a price and terms. Picked up the car a few days later and it was ready and waiting for me. We've bought cars at Mayse before, but this was the easiest and fastest we've ever had. Thanks Mayse and Dave!

August 16, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are elated that you had a great vehicle buying experience here at Mayse and that Dave and our staff worked together to deliver the vehicle you wanted. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us anytime!

gsmith
8/10/2016

"Fastest Oil change I've ever had"

We stopped in unannounced to get an oil change. We drove right into the building. Let the service man know what we wanted. Next thing you know it was ready to go.

Not sure who we talked with, but everyone was very friendly.

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our Quick Lube technicians are excellent at getting the job done properly and efficiently. Please do not hesitate to stop by again!

danbrown91
8/10/2016

"A recall was the reason for this trip. "

But the outstanding service from your staff in the office, in your service area, made this 110 mile round trip worth every single penny and my time. I'm sorry that I didn't catch the name of the young man that I dealt with.

R. Snider

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our service advisors work hard to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. We hope to see you again!

Reviews of Jeff Silvey