Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
kaneal53
6/30/2016

"Awesome experience with salesmen Allen Erwin! "

Salesman Allen Erwin went above and beyond to help us get the car we wanted.

normankennedy63
6/29/2016

"Purchase "

There was no pressure or high power pitches, everyone was friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Mr. Mayse

NICKSCIMECA21
6/28/2016

"Great people "

Went in knowing what we wanted. Had dealt with Ehren previously, so talked with him again. Scheduled an appointment, worked out the details, and bought a new Yukon. Painless process, good people in every department...would definitely recommend.

randyschnelle
6/26/2016

"Cool Breeze Or Hot Air"

The staff varies in their car selling experience. Some that have been there for quite some time are knowlegeable and helpful such as John Ellis and Mike Pullen especially. The financial or loan officer Tripp is very professional as well. some of the staff however, Marty Newport in particular, are insulting dishonest and down right rude. I would rate my previous experiences here good as I have purchased 3 vehicles from them dealing with John Ellis . I will continue to use Mayse as my choice to purchase vehicles because most of the staff is courteous and honest. One bad egg doesn't make the dealership bad because there are so many good people there. I would like to note that Kelby Parks was a very kind and knowlegeable young man as well.

John,Ellis, Kelby,Parks

Mayse Automotive Group responded to this review

June 27, 2016

Randy, Thank you for your review. We strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and regret that you did not have a positive experience in every interaction with our staff. I would like to speak with you directly about your experience, address your concerns, and work to make your next visit the very best you have ever had. Please give me a call or email at your earliest convenience. I look forward to helping you. Sincerely, Matt Molica Internet Director Mayse Automotive Group 800-295-5590 matt.molica@mayse.com

s7parate
6/24/2016

"Thank you, Marty, for the nice car"

Marty was a great salesman. We told him what we needed and he delivered. Tripp Cook did good with financing; however, finance dept was difficult to reach the next day when we needed to make changes to our Gap coverage (our auto insurance company was cheaper compared to the $799 Mayse charged). We purchased the extended warranty to extend our coverage from 35000 to 100000 bumper to bumper plus lifetime engine warranty and roadside assistance at 2700.00 which we thought was a pretty good deal. We appreciate the help of everyone! We loved everything except it was a little hard for us to follow up after the deal was done! Will be in to get oil changes and service maintenance schedules on time and look forward to telling others how much we continue to love our impala... Thanks for giving us good 4 percent interest rate on a certified preowned vehicle that wasn't to bad either......! Way to go Mayse team!

tmeador61
6/24/2016

"Great experience !"

Excellent experience! My salesman Kelby Parks was professional and courteous. The buying process was quick and simple. Very pleased to do business with a dealership that did not pressure me and appreciated my business. I located my truck on the Internet. When I saw the truck it was exactly what was advertised too. Highly recommend this dealer. Ted M. Joplin MO

jimh42
6/23/2016

"Service"

The service was fine except when I got home their was no coolant in the tank and they said they check all fluid levels. Don't remember service mans name

Mayse Automotive Group responded to this review

June 24, 2016

Jim, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you had on your last service visit. Please allow us to do everything we can to make the situation right for you. I would like to talk with you about your experience. Please call or email me directly at your earliest convenience to discuss how I can help. Sincerely, Bill Baremore Service Manager 800-295-5590 bill.baremore@mayse.com

SLSCHUELKE
6/22/2016

"The Best."

I informed Mike what I was looking for and he found me the deal. He is absolutely the best I have ever worked with. Whatever the questions I had, he had an honest answer and what worked for me. I have always avoided dealerships until I have went with Mayse. On my second vehicle now. I couldn't be more pleased top to bottom with everyone. Thanks.

danbrown91
6/22/2016

"As always, outstanding service. "

I don't care how busy they are they always take there time to service my truck. And Shawn always takes time to answer any questions that I might have.

Don Poulson, Jr.
6/20/2016

"Service Center"

I made a reservation for service on the on-line calendar. Dropped off the the car and headed out of town as planned. Shawn called prior to the calendar appointed time to discuss and stayed in contact with me by phone until the service was complete. I received a call about the appointment, one again at time of diagnosis, again at estimate of cost to repair and when the repair was complete. My total auto service allegiance is with this group. They are top notch and second to none.

Reviews of Tripp Cook