Mayse Automotive Group

2032 S Elliott Ave,
Aurora, Missouri 65605
Mayse Automotive Group Info
About Mayse Automotive Group

Welcome to Mayse Automotive Group, Southwest Missouris only location where you can find over 70 different models of General Motors vehicles. At Mayse Automotive, you can choose from over 1,000 new and used cars, trucks, vans, and sport-utilities, all at everyday low prices. Our friendly, professionally trained staff of departmental managers, sales consultants, and service advisors will always be here to help you throughout your buying and ownership experience. Whether you need assistance in purchasing a new vehicle or have questions about one you own, you can be assured that our employees will have the answer. Located in Aurora, MO (pop. 7,000), Mayse Automotive Group has grown into one of Missouris largest automobile dealerships.

About Mayse Automotive Group Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
gterryrob
2/05/2016

"The place to buy a car"

Great service, made car buying a not so hard task. Dave Brown awsered all our questions. Would buy again. However they need to shorten there review remarks.

ollhoffcolo
2/04/2016

"Purchasing a new car"

John Ellis was our salesman that help us look at a 2015 used Malibu. After a little negotiation's on price, John proposed a price on a Dealer 2016 Demo for $1500 more than the used car. We agreed on a price and the deal was done. Mayse Automotive Group was honest with us and kept their word.

Trip

bon_moore
2/04/2016

"Shaun Irwin"

Shaun Irwin was our salesman and he went out of his way to meet our needs was very patient and polite while we tried to decide which vehicle we wanted to purchase.

Shaun Irwin

michaeltaylor4911
2/02/2016

"New car"

Great help and not being pushy. Excellent product and price will buy again here. Even after the sale they where there to help and took care of things very quickly.

Farm girl

"I trust them."

When they have suggested I have certain services done I have checked it out with others. They don't have me do unnessicessary things to our work truck. They explain what they need to do to your vehicle so you understand.

wobin52

"Personality Plus!"

It was a cold day in Aurora at Mayse Auto. Greeted with a smile AND handshakes we entered into what we thought would be an unsure, quick look & go home to football! We were assisted by Ehrin, a recommendation from several members at our church. We were treated with respect & a tenderhearted employee that really loves his job of 17 years. He handed over keys to several vehicles he chose to meet our needs & personality! A quick look turned into a fun, all day experience! You ask why we stayed? It was warm & felt like home...the lounge had a four view television, for adults & children a special spot to watch cartoons, draw, color & napsized chairs with plenty of water & coffee. Who knew we would go home empty handed & disappointed by the banks decision.....BUT would be returning the next week, to see all positive smiles. Enron had done it! The keys to our FIRST, like new Chevy Cruise only 3,000 miles new! She loved us & we loved her! We were in such shock, someone believed in us! Thank you Ehrin for not giving up. A special thanks to Tripp for making everything come together financially. Thank you Marty, for just being a friend & taking my husband on a mental trip to his experiences with NASCAR! All of the time we spent worrying that week, wore us down but Mayse Automotive made it possible for a low income family to drive away, buckled in, in tears again...but this time it was for pure happiness & a trust we put in their hands. Thank you Mr.Mayse, we'd like to shake your hand. God Bless you! Ray and Robin Carter Crane,MO

The women at the reception desk were very friendly & helpful with information & where the coffee, lounge & restrooms were located

wobin52 responded to this review

February 01, 2016

Were into our first week and loving our new rise! Everyone loves the Blue/Ray color & how it shines! Thanks again for all the extras you did to our Chevy before we left. The miles per gallon are phenominal! Yes, we'll be back!!!

Mayse Automotive Group responded to this review

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is our pleasure to help you. Hopefully, the next time you visit it will be sunny and warm!

lakebums50

"Best service ever"

I've been a loyal customer since around 1992.They always went above and beyond to help me.i recommend them to everyone I meet.

Stan Davidson

TRACYWARD40

"Positive expirence"

We had a great experience working with Justin and Rob, it was a pleasure working with Mayse and we will continue our new car purchases with Mayse always.

TaraV
1/29/2016

"Buying a new truck "

It was a pleasant experience. The salesman listened to what I wanted & my concerns. I felt like he was looking for the perfect truck for me, not the truck he wanted to sell. I'd go back there for our next vehicle.

b_griffel
1/27/2016

"Service"

The service with Mayse was fast and professional. Evwryone was so friwndly! I was very satisfied! I do recommend Mayse to others and will continue to do so.

Reviews of Nyal Goforth