Mazda South

Mazda South Info

Ingram Park Mazda

riatarom
10/09/2013

"I recenty bought a Mazda 2013 back in February. It is..."

I recenty bought a Mazda 2013 back in February. It is now October and has roughly 14k miles on it. On 10/8/2013 I dropped my car off at 12:30 pm letting the technician know that I heard belt noise under my hood when I was in idle. He explained to me that he is familiar with what it is since other Mazda's have had the same issue. Went on to say that it would need the Exhaust cap to be replaced and it could be taken care of in 3 hours. We left, had lunch and even watched a movie. It was around 3:45 when we decided to head back to the dealership even though I hadn't received a call because he did give us a time frame. When we arrived, my car was pulled out to the right side lined up. Last time I've gotten my oil changed, this is where they put cars that are done. We approach the service desks, which is a disaster. When I arrived at 12:30 none of the employees seem like they are interested in helping you. I had to wait before being approached and waited again when I arrived later to check the status of my car. After asking several advisors the status of my car, I was told that they were currently on the phone with Techline because they wanted to get approval to get this part for my car. I asked, well what has been done to my car this whole time? The advisor said that they are trying to diagnose it right now. I do not understand how my car was barely being diagnosed when I dropped it off at 12:30 and it was already close to 4pm. In my opinion, they looked at my car, thought that they didn't want to go to the trouble to go to techline and set it outside. It wasn't only until I arrived later in the day that they decided to call techline. I didn't leave dealership until about 5:15 and was stuck in traffic for another hour. I understand that sometimes shops are busy and the time frames are not always met. But in this case, I feel like they only got to the root of the problem because I arrived again. I have been servicing my car here even before I bought my Mazda6. I was really disappointed with the Mazda Service staff yesterday.

Entire Service Department

JustaGuy1979
2/20/2013

"Came in looking for a new car as mine was in a accident...."

Came in looking for a new car as mine was in a accident. He showed me a Mazda6 and a CX-5. We went with the new Mazda6 but both vehicles were awsome. I could not be happier with the service or the price. Eric you rock!!!!

Eric Lincoln

jspeakss
12/27/2012

"Rich went above and beyond to help me get the car I..."

Rich went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted for the price I was looking. He wasn't pushy like some car salesmen and was genuinely interested in making sure I got the car I wanted at the price I was looking for with the best financing possible. He negotiated top dollar for my trade and beat the TrueCar value for the car I was interested in. If anyone is looking to buy a Mazda or a car at any Roger Beasley dealership, he's the man! Just ask for him by name! Thanks Rich!

Rich Hoff

uneasyrider
5/26/2007

"These people lied to me numerous times. The extended..."

These people lied to me numerous times. The extended warranty is a scam. DO NOT BUY IT. The finance people lied to me when they told me i couldn't get a refund for the extended warranty just 9 days after i purchased it. On the back of the contract it clearly states you have 60 days to cancel. Not only were these people extremely rude, but they had no problem lying to me. I can't imagine how many people they have ripped off. Also, ladies beware; these guys have a problem treating women as equals.

the entire finance dept. and the dealership manager

liamzoot
9/26/2006

"Buyer beware. 1) The financing is tricky,..."

Buyer beware. 1) The financing is tricky, bordering on illegal (such as: beter interest rate if you buy the extended warranty). By the way, if you are tricked into the extended warranty you have 60 days to get your money back in most states - read the terms. 2) IOUs (in writting) are not honored. I am still bugging them to do a simple task. Do not use this dealer - you can do a lot better.

Ray / Richard - Used Sales