McKenna Volkswagen

Finance Associate

May 25, 2017

"Danny is amazing!"

- pinkrunner13

Danny made my experience purchasing very easy and stress free. After ward he was always very helpful and attentive . Unlike some sales people after your purchase won't call you back. Danny is someone I recommend to friends and colleges. !!

May 01, 2017

"Best Experience Ever!"

- calibecky

I am on my FIFTH Volkswagen lease. Obviously a VW fan! At McKenna VW I dealt with Romy Bhardwaj who was fantastic. I emailed him what kind of car and lease I was looking for. When I showed up for my appointment he had the numbers laid out for me, I took a test drive and signed the documents. Easiest. Lease. Ever. His professionalism and friendly manner also helped with the smooth experience of leasing my new Jetta. The dealership was very nice as well. Vintage surfboards on the walls and vintage V-dubs in the showroom. Couldn't be happier and would recommend Romy for your next car lease/purchase.

Romy Bhardwaj

April 29, 2017

"Great and easy experience "

- Casey Childers

Danny did a really great job getting me a car I wanted and make it as hassle free as possible. He made my car buying experience very quick and easy

Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta, $11788

New 2018 Subaru Forester, $29443

2018 Subaru Forester

• McKenna V.I.P. Benefits
  • Complimentary Car Washes
  • Free Parking Pass …at Huntington Beach City. For all new Volkswagen purchases up to 1 year.