Mega Auto Sales

Mega Auto Sales
Mega Auto Sales Info

JM & Legend Leasing

Marquis Auto Leasing

"Before we drove over an hour and a half we did our own..."

Before we drove over an hour and a half we did our own research on Mega Auto Sales. What we found was ALL TRUE EXCEPT the one guy bad mouthing them! Mega Auto Sales IS GREAT!! We set an appointment by e mail, and received a prompt next day response from the owner himself. We decided to make the trip and check out the truck we were interested in, and couldn't be happier with the decision. The staff was both knowledgeable, and as friendly as one could ask for! I would definitely recommend this dealer to ANYONE looking to buy from an HONEST SMALL BUSINESS OWNER! In short..THANKS A MILLION EARNEST!! We are so happy with all you have done for us!! Sincerely, Bobby and Erin

Ernest

"Forget everything you've heard about used car salesmen. ..."

Forget everything you've heard about used car salesmen. Danny is the most honest, nicest, knowledgeable, helpful and patient person you could hope to find in any profession. A couple of years ago I asked MegaSales to find me a used BMW X5 suv. I was not in a rush, so I'm afraid, I was very particular about what I wanted, especially car's condition, the milage, past history, outside/inside colors and, of course, price. Danny called me several times to tell me about the different cars he's found that were an 'almost', but I was not willing to compromise. Any other dealer would have given up. Not Danny. I was in Florida, when he called to tell me that he finally found the perfect car for me. At that point I've dealing with him long enough, that I told him to buy it sight unseen. When I came back to New York, I rushed to see it. It WAS the perfect car, at the perfect price! In the last three years I've put 40,000 miles on it and never had a problem. It still drives like a dream. Thank you, Danny! Would not go anywhere else for a used car. PS For the financial part of the sale I dealt with Danny's partner, who was also very polite and helpful.

Danny Oaks

"I bought my 2004 Ford Focus from Mega Auto Sales 3 years..."

I bought my 2004 Ford Focus from Mega Auto Sales 3 years ago and I LOVE IT! Ernest was great, he was honest and very down to earth. He actually cares to help out his customer as opposed to just wanting to make "a sale" like most sales men at other dealerships. There were no hidden fees, he was straight forward with the out the door price. Another great perk was that I left from the dealership with all I needed and didn't need to go to the DMV for anything. My temp registration was on my window and my plates were on my car, all I had to do was drive away!

Ernest Wolf

"Based on a friend's enthusiastic recommendation, I..."

Based on a friend's enthusiastic recommendation, I contacted Mega Auto Sales with a specific request for a used vehicle, asking them if they could find it for me. The first salesperson I interacted with was Danny Oks, who struck me as very knowledgeable about the market, friendly and helpful in trying to meet my exact needs. Within a few weeks, he had found a car that matched precisely what I was looking for, and at a better price than I'd been led to expect. Once the car had been found, some minor repairs and cleaning were needed, and they took care of this very well, so that the car was in perfect condition when I picked it up. For the transaction itself, I dealt with Ernest Wolford, who struck me as courteous and competent. He handled the paperwork with efficiency, and recommended a loan provider that offered very good terms. Overall, I was very glad that my friend pointed me towards this dealership, as I had an entirely pleasant and satisfactory experience. I too have since recommended them as a friendly and reliable place to buy a used car from.

Danny Oks, Ernest Wolford

"I purchased the vehicle only a month ago, and 2 weeks in..."

I purchased the vehicle only a month ago, and 2 weeks in I already needed new brakes and a new coolant line. They inspected the vehicle and missed that the back brake light was out, which a friend noticed while driving back from the dealership in a car behind me. I called and asked if he could in any way compensate me for the costs. He gave me some BS response that he just can't follow through with this because my auto repair shop could've fudged the numbers. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!! In addition, when I was first trying to purchase the vehicle, I showed up on time when the dealership opened. The guy Ernest Wolf wasn't even there, and didnt show up for another hour and a half after opening. He gave me a BS response saying that he didn't think anyone would be there that early, even though I called him the day before saying I'd be there at opening. I was not the only one there either. There was another family waiting to speak to Ernest Wolf as well. And even when I had gone to pick up the car, and the other family just got there, he wanted to skip me and go help them right away. Bottom line: I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND Ernest Wolf AS A SALES PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ernest Wolf

"My experience was good.... they are good bargainer's so..."

My experience was good.... they are good bargainer's so bring a sharp pencil. Tough but very honest and fair. We were shopping for a 3 year old off lease and they found a Lexus for us. I don't like this review system at all. It forces me to write worthless shit.... my real comment is the first paragraph and the dealer did a good job.

Ernest

"Mega Auto Sales is a good Dealer to view a wide range of..."

Mega Auto Sales is a good Dealer to view a wide range of Used high line and second line cars. It is not a Service Center and it is not a place to purchase a Warranty from - if you buy a car from Ernest or Danny (I've bought a Saab and a Benz over the years) your job is mainly to have the car looked at or review it yourself if you are knowledgable, get them to fix all you possibly can, haggle down the price as much as possible, and then if you are happy and know where you will service the car if needed, you can buy one of their cars. Test drive the heck out of the vehicle you want, and stop by the nearest mechanic with it if possible. My Saab was a cream puff until the Alternator failed on a long road trip down south with clueless hick mechanics the only help for many miles around and my Benz had typical early 2000 computer gliches but was a fine car also, so I guess I was lucky with them overrall. Mega was once known as a big Saab shop but that has faded away as of late and I suspect they have not made good margins on those cars. Too bad, because that was their main draw, then Bimmers, Benzes and Audis which they still stock often... GM

Ernest Wolf

"This is a small dealer that sells a variety of models,..."

This is a small dealer that sells a variety of models, and is located in Bedford, NY. The prices of its vehicles were fairly competitive, and they had a lot of pictures on their website. All its vehicles for sale are used cars. I bought an Audi A6 Quattro. I would never purchase a used car without an extended service warranty, and this dealer had a variety of service contracts. I chose the most extensive service contract available: it cost nearly $4,000. I figured this would protect me if my vehicle needed repairs (obviously, I knew I would need to cover lights, battery, tires, brakes, etc). Since purchasing the Audi, the vehicle has needed extensive service, and the extended warranty company has rejected every claim but one, which it only partially paid a few hundred dollars. The lines from the Radiator to the heater core: $1400, not covered. Secondary Air pump: $1800, not covered. Airbag controller, $1500 not covered. You get the idea. What's the point of paying $4000 for a warranty that doesn't cover anything?

Ernie Wolf