Mercedes Benz of Daytona Beach

309 Reviews of Mercedes Benz of Daytona Beach

April 23, 2017

"Excellent buying experience."

- Deborah Wehnes

The purchase of my new Mercedes-Benz was made easy by the professional and courteous manner my salesman, T.L. Kays, handled everything from start to finish. T.L. was knowledgeable, patient and helpful throughout the entire process. He was very proficient at acquainting me with all the features of the car. He was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a Mercedes. The dealership is very well run with good people in every area.

T.L Kays

April 15, 2017

"Hat's off to DJ"

- 300C

DJ was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He showed me how everything worked in my new car, including pre-programing the car before I arrived. The whole purchase took only 4 hours. I would recommend Mercedes Benz of Dautona

David Joseph

April 12, 2017

"Best experience in auto purchase ever as always. "

- VMP2

We always purchase our vehicles from this dealership and it is always an experience of excellence and professionalism. They always accommodate our needs and schedule.

Megen Boswell

April 10, 2017

"Excellent "

- Author

All I dealt with were competent, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, obliging, no uncomfortable pressure. My first Mercedes after being a life long Honda user it was a refreshing change. I was treated like someone special.

David Joseph

Other Employees : Keith in finance - 5 stars. I would have included him in the last question if given the option
March 30, 2017

"service"

- mickey

I experienced a possible problem with convertible top. After the service technician looked at vehicle it was determined there was no real problem The possible problem resolved I had new tire installed as technician showed me the ware on all four tires

March 21, 2017

"very good"

- Robin

The experience was very good and Joe worked my car into service due to me showing up for a car wash. Very helpful. Thank you Mercedes of Daytona Beach. I am moving to Ponte Vedra and hopefully the Jacksonville crew will be as helpful.

Joe Drewes

March 13, 2017

"In for A maintenance"

- S550MB

Mike Iafanti has to be the best customer service guy I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with in 52 years of owing a car and going to a dealer for service. The best! Only question I have I used to get coupons at least quarterly for service items and no longer receive them?

March 07, 2017

"We trust the mechanic."

- Sprinterdream

Although it was pricey we feel we got our monies worth because it runs better, and a strange problem was found without being told it could not be fixed, Great job.

Tim Aldridge

Tammy Herman

March 03, 2017

"Servuce"

- Kathy

Great service by Gaby as always! Always easy in and easy out!! Makes repairs easy! Alway friendly and works around my schedule! My daughter loves the ice cream?

Gaby
February 28, 2017

"From zero to E300 in no time!"

- deb

This was the fastest, smoothest purchase of a new car that I've ever had thanks to Geoff Martin and my salesman Jay Jamieson. I couldn't be happier!

Sales - Jay Jamieson. Finance -Tim Dalzell. Management - Geoff Martin.