Metro Kia

Metro Kia

Call
Metro Kia Info
About Metro Kia

Welcome to Metro Kia! Here at your Atlanta Kia dealership we have a stress-free, no hassle car buying philosophy that encourages customer satisfaction and retention. We want our customers to feel welcome and comfortable while here whether it is for a couple hours during a service appointment or for a few minutes to pick up a new part. Everyone here at Metro Kia wants to see you get into your next car whether it is a Kia Optima, Soul, Rio, Sedona, Sorento or Sportage. We have our entire New Kia, Used Kia and pre-owned vehicle inventory available for you to view on our website. From our friendly, personable sales staff to our informative Finance Department, you'll be met with a smile and a helpful hand. The finance department at Metro Kia is looking forward to helping your find the right financing option for your next car purchase. We work with several local banks and lenders to get you the best rates available. Please feel free to fill out our online pre-approval form prior to heading to the dealership. If you have any questions about financing give us a call at (770) 386-8400. If you aren't currently in the market to purchase, we encourage you to take a minute to visit our state-of-the-art service and parts department. Here at Metro Kia in Cartersville, GA we understand you're busy, we guarantee to get your vehicle serviced accurately and within the time window you were provided with. You can use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next routine service visit at a time that is convenient for you. Our highly trained certified technicians are willing and able to accurately complete any maintenance work on your Kia or vehicle from another manufacturer. If you would like to complete some of your vehicle's maintenance work at home, we are sure to have the part you need in stock and available for purchase. Whether you are from Cartersville, Atlanta, Marietta, Rome, Woodstock or Kennesaw, Metro Kia is here to help you! Feel free to stop by for a visit; we are conveniently located at 313 N. Tennessee St., Cartersville, GA 30120, we look forward to seeing you!

About Metro Kia

"VERY POOR SERVICE"

VERY PROFESIONAL ON KNOWLEDGE OF CAR BUT VERY BAD TRING TO WORK OUT DEAL. NO FOLLOW UP . NOT WILLING TO TRY TO HELPW/ PURCHASE. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALER . POOR CUST SERVICE

MARK

"Stephen Knoll"

Dexter was great. He was friendly, helpful, professional and knowledgable. I was very pleased with his professionalism and customer attention. He made the car buying process at Kia Metro less stressful.

Dexter Holmes

"Great Experience"

Mark Sheppard was very helpful and patient from the moment we arrived. He answered all of our questions and showed us any vehicle we asked about even after our test drive. There was no pressure to buy and we were never rushed. We have been telling family and friends all about Mark Sheppard and Metro Kia.

Mark Sheppard

"Awesome!!!"

Dexter was absolutely wonderful. Very friendly and relatable. He really knows his stuff. He got me exactly what I wanted for the best price. I love my Optima!!

Dexter Holmes

"Very Good Buying Experience at Metro Kia"

Mark Sheppard at Metro KIA made my new car buying experience as pleasant as I could have hoped for. I believe he did his best for me. Very helpful in getting me familiar with all the "bells and whistles" of my new car. Thanks, Sue Brooks

Mark Sheppard

"Great "

Good service Picked up new car for my grandson my wife found a car she liked so we told Bion what we wanted pay and they said OK .

Bion Grady

"A wonderful sales experience!"

Denzel was THE most patient and thorough salesperson we have ever dealt with. We have bought several KIAs from this dealership...and this was the easiest experience we have ever had with terms and other details. He is to be commended for his professionalism and patience with our hectic schedule for the day.

Denzel and the sales staff

"Heart & SOUL :)"

"Salesmanship, too, is an art; the perfection of its technique requires study and practice. Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement."- James Cash Penney I must say, Larry Pedersen is the embodiment of that quote. Not only did he sell me a car, but he completely changed my opinion of salesmen and dealerships. Thanks Larry! In this case, Heart & SOUL, I'm a rolling advertisement for you and Metro KIA. Here's to many more years of smiling customers! I'll send all I can to you! :) Still smiling! J.K. Beckham

Larry Pederson

"Don't buy from this dealership!"

I had the worst time buying from them. I ended up having to contact kia directly and they opened a case against them because they wouldn't fallow through with their word. Never again will I buy from them!

"Hook Up"

Larry Pederson was just an awesome person to work with. I'm a college student with a low income and basically no credit at all. He was patient and was willing to work with with what I had. I got an incredible car and I'm happy with what I got. I'm grateful for all his assistance. Overall the dealership had great vibes and everyone was very welcoming . :)

Larry Pederson