Metro Kia

Metro Kia

Call
Metro Kia Info
About Metro Kia

Welcome to Metro Kia! Here at your Atlanta Kia dealership we have a stress-free, no hassle car buying philosophy that encourages customer satisfaction and retention. We want our customers to feel welcome and comfortable while here whether it is for a couple hours during a service appointment or for a few minutes to pick up a new part. Everyone here at Metro Kia wants to see you get into your next car whether it is a Kia Optima, Soul, Rio, Sedona, Sorento or Sportage. We have our entire New Kia, Used Kia and pre-owned vehicle inventory available for you to view on our website. From our friendly, personable sales staff to our informative Finance Department, you'll be met with a smile and a helpful hand. The finance department at Metro Kia is looking forward to helping your find the right financing option for your next car purchase. We work with several local banks and lenders to get you the best rates available. Please feel free to fill out our online pre-approval form prior to heading to the dealership. If you have any questions about financing give us a call at (770) 386-8400. If you aren't currently in the market to purchase, we encourage you to take a minute to visit our state-of-the-art service and parts department. Here at Metro Kia in Cartersville, GA we understand you're busy, we guarantee to get your vehicle serviced accurately and within the time window you were provided with. You can use our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next routine service visit at a time that is convenient for you. Our highly trained certified technicians are willing and able to accurately complete any maintenance work on your Kia or vehicle from another manufacturer. If you would like to complete some of your vehicle's maintenance work at home, we are sure to have the part you need in stock and available for purchase. Whether you are from Cartersville, Atlanta, Marietta, Rome, Woodstock or Kennesaw, Metro Kia is here to help you! Feel free to stop by for a visit; we are conveniently located at 313 N. Tennessee St., Cartersville, GA 30120, we look forward to seeing you!

About Metro Kia

Michael Farmer
12/13/2014

"What a ride"

II came to check out the 2015 kia optima .Dexter was our salesman.He was very friendly and he had a great attitude.I had never met a car salesman like him.He was great.We took our time and picked out our car and took an awesome test drive.Dexter and the staff made us welcomed and helped us drive out in our new optima.Remington Steele is an awesome ride.This car is worth nameing.Thank you,The Farmer family.

booman3232
10/29/2014

"Deceptive Sales Experience"

While I love our new Kia Sorento very much, the experience after the sale really left a bad taste in my mouth. One of the things I was told by the salesman Dexter was that they offered "Lifetime Oil Changes & Tire Rotations". I asked if I could take advantage of this program at other Kia dealers, and Dexter confirmed I could. When it came time for my first oil change, I took it to my local dealer, and was told I did not have such a plan. I contacted Dexter, who actually said "Oh the 'Lifetime Oil Changes and Tire Rotations' just means that you can bring the car to us for those services, and we will do them. It doesn't mean FREE. You would still have to pay." xx? Seriously? That is deceptive advertising. I lodged a formal complaint with Kia Corporate. (The customer service rep at Kia was equally shocked by this.) I would not trust anything the team at Metro Kia tells you - they are only interested in making the sale. After that, you are on your own.

chunkymnky01
10/04/2014

"VERY POOR SERVICE"

VERY PROFESIONAL ON KNOWLEDGE OF CAR BUT VERY BAD TRING TO WORK OUT DEAL. NO FOLLOW UP . NOT WILLING TO TRY TO HELPW/ PURCHASE. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALER . POOR CUST SERVICE

MARK

Srknoll
9/05/2014

"Stephen Knoll"

Dexter was great. He was friendly, helpful, professional and knowledgable. I was very pleased with his professionalism and customer attention. He made the car buying process at Kia Metro less stressful.

Chandler3820
9/04/2014

"Great Experience"

Mark Sheppard was very helpful and patient from the moment we arrived. He answered all of our questions and showed us any vehicle we asked about even after our test drive. There was no pressure to buy and we were never rushed. We have been telling family and friends all about Mark Sheppard and Metro Kia.

Mark Sheppard

Steph90
9/02/2014

"Awesome!!!"

Dexter was absolutely wonderful. Very friendly and relatable. He really knows his stuff. He got me exactly what I wanted for the best price. I love my Optima!!

SueBrooks
8/16/2014

"Very Good Buying Experience at Metro Kia"

Mark Sheppard at Metro KIA made my new car buying experience as pleasant as I could have hoped for. I believe he did his best for me. Very helpful in getting me familiar with all the "bells and whistles" of my new car. Thanks, Sue Brooks

Mark Sheppard

BFD/CMD
8/11/2014

"Great "

Good service Picked up new car for my grandson my wife found a car she liked so we told Bion what we wanted pay and they said OK .

Bion Grady

calhicks
8/04/2014

"A wonderful sales experience!"

Denzel was THE most patient and thorough salesperson we have ever dealt with. We have bought several KIAs from this dealership...and this was the easiest experience we have ever had with terms and other details. He is to be commended for his professionalism and patience with our hectic schedule for the day.

Denzel and the sales staff

J.K.B.
7/16/2014

"Heart & SOUL :)"

"Salesmanship, too, is an art; the perfection of its technique requires study and practice. Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement."- James Cash Penney I must say, Larry Pedersen is the embodiment of that quote. Not only did he sell me a car, but he completely changed my opinion of salesmen and dealerships. Thanks Larry! In this case, Heart & SOUL, I'm a rolling advertisement for you and Metro KIA. Here's to many more years of smiling customers! I'll send all I can to you! :) Still smiling! J.K. Beckham

Larry Pederson