MetroWest Subaru

VJ Donnelly

December 03, 2016

"Fantastic. "

- djfchiro7

After looking at other car makes and having always had a Toyota product in the past the move to the Subaru was at first a difficult switch. However, the service at MetroWest Subaru has been fantastic. Jess Sudeall did a fantastic job in helping me selecting the 2017 Subaru Outback.

November 29, 2016

"So happy I met Jessica"

- Kellyb

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica Sudeall to purchase my first Subaru. She listened to my "wants list" in a vehicle and came back with only the vehicles that fit the criteria. I felt very comfortable with her and truely believe that she was transparent when it came to pricing. I traveled from Worcester to Natick, with many Subaru dealerships in between, and am so happy that I did.

November 12, 2016

"The best"

- Happy Repeat Customer

I have owned many vehicles over my lifetime, but once I purchased a SUBARU I will never drive anything else. Love the Forrester! This is my third vehicle from MetroWest and I wouldn't buy from anyone else. I have looked at other dealerships but none of them even come close to MetroWest. Sam Mayer is a fantastic salesman who makes buying such a pleasant experience and the service department is exceptional. Go in and ask for Sam and sit back and enjoy your vehicle. When you see the commercial that says........and they lived believe it! My daughter, who was 5 months pregnant and my 3-1/2 year old grandson walked away from a horrible accident. The scene was littered with pieces of the vehicle and right in the midst was that beautiful framework, completely intact....and they lived (not even a scratch). Thanks SUBARU !

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $30656