MetroWest Subaru

948 Worcester Road,
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
MetroWest Subaru Info
About MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru, located at 948 Worcester Road in Natick, MA, is your premier retailer of new 2013-2014 Subaru and used Subaru vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, the staff at MetroWest Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At MetroWest Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013-2014 Subaru cars in Boston, along with well-maintained Boston area used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at MetroWest Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease in Boston. Our service doesn't just stop there. Boston customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, MetroWest Subaru is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, get interactive driving directions from anywhere, including Boston, Natick, Belmont, and Norwood areas. We are conveniently located at 948 Worcester Road Natick, MA. You can also reach MetroWest Subaru any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at MetroWest Subaru looks forward to serving you

About MetroWest Subaru

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

BostonEngineer
5/30/2016

"Great price. Zero pressure to purchase new car. "

Went there on Memorial Day. Great price (below Consumer Reports and the few nearby dealers). Zero pressure. No waiting (I had made an appointment online.) Bought an Outback. Only reason am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the salesman made up a few answers to a few minor technical questions he did not know the answer to, though he was very friendly and helpful.

Jeffrey Berman

Allison
5/14/2016

"Great Experience"

I recently traded in my 2009 Impreza and upgraded to a 2012 Impreza from MetroWest Subaru with the help of Josh Geller. The people were all great there. I felt they were honest and genuine and they didn't pressure me to look at/buy anything I wasn't interested in. At the same time I felt they made me aware of all my options given the criteria I provided for what I was looking for. My mom also bought a car here from Josh a few years ago so I had that reassurance that this was a trustworthy dealership. I live near Worcester and I would encourage anyone interested in getting a Subaru to check this place out as opposed to other nearby Subaru dealerships because I feel the people at MetroWest are the most honest and have the customers' best interests in mind. Oh and I am very happy with my car! I would recommend anyone get a Subaru because they are dependable and the all wheel drive is great to have in New England.

Guitarguy
5/01/2016

"Sam flat out lied to me"

Went in to discuss pricing on a new Forester. Was looking for a Premium w/All-weather Package and Eyesight in Dark Grey. I knew metrowest didn't have one in stock in that color, but I had found a dealer in NH that had one. Before driving up there, I went to Metrowest, since they are the closest subaru dealer to me, to see what price they could offer me, so I had something to compare it to when I went in to the dealer in NH. Waited for at least 20 minutes to talk to Sam, who i believe is their "product specialist". Sam flat out lied to me and told me that this other dealer in NH did not actually have the car i wanted in stock (he claimed he could see the stock of every subaru dealer in new england on his computer, which may or may not be true, but either way he lied and said this other dealer didn't actually have the car I wanted, when in fact they did.) he also talked down to me like i was an idiot and pretty much ignored everything I said. In the end he wouldn't even give me a real price quote. Waste of time. Went and bought the car I wanted at the other dealer 2 days later.

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

May 06, 2016

Dear Mr. Ben Cohen, We're sorry to hear about your negative experience with us - it is never our intention for our customers to leave with anything but the feeling of utmost respect and great customer service. We're disappointed that you feel he was lying and treated you in a way you construed as disrespectful. We know that clients can see inventories, just like we can, so we know that it would hurt us to imply that a dealer doesn't have a vehicle when they really do. When we look at other dealer's inventory, we're not always able to see vehicles that they have coming or may be locating for a client. This may be where the communication error between you and Sam took place. We apologize for your experience. Something that we're confused about is, prior to your visit, we had emailed you prices. You then copied us on emails to other dealerships sharing our price with them and asking them to beat it. Yet, you note that we couldn't give you a price quote in your review, when all along our price was the one you were using to negotiate a better deal with other dealers. Nevertheless, we wish you best of luck with your new car.

NTM
4/29/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

My wife needed a new car. We visited several dealerships of various makes in the area. Included in our search were two Subaru dealerships. We liked the sales approach at MetroWest and purchased another Forester (2016) to replace a (2005). We had a very pleasant experience dealing with Jeff Berman. Jeff was knowledgeable about the Subaru product line and very patient with many questions as we went through our deliberate purchasing process. Jeff was very helpful in explaining the many new bells and whistles on the newer cars. We have not had need to use the service department (not enough miles) at MetroWest, but assume they will be of the same high quality as their sales representatives. We would not hesitate to recommend MetroWest to anyone interested in purchasing a Subaru.

Jeff Berman

bluemoon
4/28/2016

"Total Peace of Mind with MetroWest Subaru and Josh Geller"

Buying or leasing a car, for most people, can be a stressful experience! It's a big investment and you want to be reasonably sure you're doing the right thing - right car, right price. I'm on my fourth car from MetroWest and Josh Geller (three leased, one purchased) because they make it so easy! Josh is so knowledgeable about cars (not just Subarus), he answers your questions and works with you to find the right fit for you. You don't get the feeling that you're being pressured or coerced. Josh's laid back manner, sense of humor and sincerity put you at ease. He guides you through the process thoroughly from start to finish and is always available for follow up. MetroWest management and service have always been friendly, professional, efficient. What peace of mind to know you're getting an excellent vehicle and a salesman who is responsive to your needs long after the deal is done! You won't be sorry if you bring your business to MetroWest Subaru and Josh!

George
4/27/2016

"Great, easy experience with Metro West Subaru and Marc Solow"

Last weekend I purchased a new '16 Legacy limited from Metro West Subaru. Worked with march Soloway. Marc was extremely knowledgeable about the car's features and very professional and responsive in assisting me with the purchase process. Marc has followed up several times to see if anything I need help with. Overall very positive experience

bkaplan
4/26/2016

"Great experince"

Really enjoyed working with Marc Soloway. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and also has a great sense of humor. He made the experience stress free. He also went above and beyond helping out with an issue with my other Subaru automobile. A+

Subbydrew
4/25/2016

"Great service !"

I went in to MetroWest Subaru to try and relieve myself of the moneypit on wheels i had previously owned. When i got there I was greeted by Marc Soloway who was an amazing help. He gathered a general idea of what i was looking for and made it work even better than I could've hoped. He was friendly, knowledgable, and answered all my questsions. Definitely a good guy looking to help out in any way he could. Between him and the staff at MW Subaru they provided me with a great experience!

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Subbydrew, thank you for sharing feedback about your experience with Marc Soloway at MetroWest. We strive to go above and beyond to give our customers the best experience at MetroWest Subaru, and I'm glad Marc was able to help you achieve an outcome "even better than you would've hoped!" Thank you for your business!

Suburu Newbie
4/22/2016

"Guidance from A to Z"

My autobody mechanic suggested I pay a visit to Metrowest Suburu because he had heard a lot of good things about this dealership in particular. I went online and saw that Marc received many high marks so I asked for him. He was very good about answering my questions with a lot of patience and even now that the deal is done, he emailed to ask if I had any further questions he could help me with. Nice touch! That was and still is very appreciated because this is my first Suburu. He was very good about making sure we scheduled appointments with him and he stuck to the time frames. That's a much different experience than I've had with other dealers where you walk in and hope that someone comes to ask you if you need help. Marc is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to knowing the cars he sells which I find very helpful. This is my first car with such advanced computerized features so he basically gave me a 90 minute tutorial to get me up to speed before I drove out of the dealer's lot. So far so good with the car, but it's early days. The Impreza is a car that handles beautifully and the Sport Hatchback is sharp looking. I can't wait to see how it performs in the snow.

Linda
4/21/2016

"Research visit"

Dropped into the dealership when I was starting to research cars. I was interested in driving a Forester, which I'd had as a loaner in the past. The sales person I was directed to was Matt Donadio. He was friendly, low-pressure, and very informative. He went over the car's features and described some of the vehicles they had on the lot. We agreed I would return for a test drive the next day, since it was a Friday afternoon during rush hour. When I got there on Saturday, he was with other clients, so I said I'd return after lunch for a test drive. Matt really went above and beyond when we got stuck in the terrible Natick Mall traffic because I wanted to take the car on the highway. He even paid the toll on the turnpike! I did not end up purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, but it was not because of my experience with Matt or his manager.. Matt did a great job, and I'd recommend him highly.

Reviews of Marc Soloway