MetroWest Subaru

948 Worcester Road,
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
MetroWest Subaru Info
About MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru, located at 948 Worcester Road in Natick, MA, is your premier retailer of new 2013-2014 Subaru and used Subaru vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, the staff at MetroWest Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At MetroWest Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013-2014 Subaru cars in Boston, along with well-maintained Boston area used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at MetroWest Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease in Boston. Our service doesn't just stop there. Boston customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, MetroWest Subaru is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, get interactive driving directions from anywhere, including Boston, Natick, Belmont, and Norwood areas. We are conveniently located at 948 Worcester Road Natick, MA. You can also reach MetroWest Subaru any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at MetroWest Subaru looks forward to serving you

About MetroWest Subaru

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

shallinan489
4/23/2015

"Great service!"

Just purchased a Subaru Forester from Marty Ross at MetroWest Subaru! Had a terrific experience. Not only did we get a great car but we received excellent service. We bought a used car that is in great shape and the people at MetroWest spent a great deal of time making sure the car was in excellent condition. Overall, the process was easy and low pressure!

J.D.
4/09/2015

"A supportive, professional, low-pressured approach "

Matt Donadio puts himself in the shoes of the prospective buyer, knowing that a car purchase is not an easy transaction. He employes a "light touch", discreetly contacting you by a short email to ascertain your current thinking about the vehicle(s) you had test driven with him. After your test drive(s) you were not, in any way, subjected to high pressure sales tactics. Like Matt said, " the car will sell itself". He is fortunate in this regard, since Subaru has a pretty good reputation in this part of the U.S. As far as the puchase itself, there was no haggling. Matt readily followed the "true car" pricing policy which the dealership is committed to. He will also make himself available after the sale for any follow-up you may need.

fhmom
4/01/2015

"Great Experience"

MARTY ROSS was GREAT to work with at MetroWest Subaru. He was very professional from our first meeting to the delivery of my 2015 Outback Limited. My car was a special order from Subaru but came into the dealership sooner than expected. Marty Ross communicated updates. Upon delivery Marty took the time to demonstrate and explain how to use the new technology /features of the Outback. I was impressed. I will be purchasing another new Subaru from Marty in the near future for my daughters graduation. I highly recommend going to MetroWest Subaru and purchasing your car from Marty Ross. All of the staff members are very professional.

shanetreadway
3/29/2015

"Happy to recommend Marc Soloway"

Came looking to learn more about Crosstreks. Had a wonderful drive with Marc and then a follow up that didn't leave me feel pressured or stressful about the next steps. I can't say the same for others.

tomharden
1/29/2015

"Very positive experience with Tony Chalawan"

I contacted Metrowest Suburu online and spoke with Diana Guertin, who then set me up with Tony Chalawan when I came to the showroom. Tony was just great to work with, knowledgeable about cars in general and Suburus in particular, warm and personable, and straightforward in telling me what he could and could not do. To the extent that buying a car can be a positive experience, it was. I would gladly recommend Tony to anyone considering a Suburu. And everyone else I dealt with at MetroWest (Mike Cerone, VJ Donnelly, Diana) was great too.

Mike Cerrone, Diana Guertin

pbj
1/27/2015

"A great experience, happy to recommend Matt Donadio"

Met Matt when looking at a used car on the lot. The car was impeccably clean and fully serviced. It was not a Subaru, but he answered all of my questions, provided a service history, a thorough test drive, and his follow up has been welcomed and unobtrusive. I needed more time to make my decision, and he offered points to ponder as well as information on a vehicle I was considering, even though it was not on his lot. He truly wanted me to find the best car for me. Very much appreciated this approach and will return and send friends and family his way.

b----
1/25/2015

"Brought in for a recall and walked out with a bill"

Came in for recall servicing, but of course they found other problems. I could fix the others myself, but one problem was a torn cv boot, which is a messy, annoying job, so I had them fix it. They charged for 2 hours labor even though the total time in the dealer, including "free" car wash, was less than 2 hours. So, it took $240 to get an $80 part installed (and I could have gotten an OEM boot online for $30). They also left a ton of grease on the underside of the engine from the torn boot even though they said my car would catch on fire from the grease if I didn't get the boot fixed. So, I had to climb under the car myself when I got home and wipe it all down from underneath. The kid that tried to explain the problem and took my money knew nothing. If you need any information, figure out how to talk to someone higher up.

?

Barbara S
1/24/2015

"Ask for Marty Ross"

Marty is so patient and makes it a point to give you his all. He will not only answer all your questions but ask many more to insure that you are selecting the vehicle that best meats your needs at the best price possible. Want to feel special with no high pressure salesman pressure, ask for Marty.

happy customers
1/08/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Just bought my 15 WRX here and had a great experience. Everybody was very helpful and nice. My salesman Marc Soloway was very knowledgeable and low pressure. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

mauthedog
12/24/2014

"Great track record; friendly; professional; helpful"

Two years ago my wife and I thought about buying a Subaru. Metrowest Subaru was great to deal with, but we ultimately didn't buy any car at that time because of our own financial situation. I had a feeling I would return there. Last year, I brought my post-college nephew to the dealership to the Subaru so he could test drive a WRX. He just couldn't afford it yet, but we both noted how they treated him with respect, unlike some other [not-Subaru] dealerships. Last night we picked up our just-delivered (after two month+ wait) Impreza 2.0i Premium. It was worth the wait. My wife got all the things she needed, in the color she wanted. The process, even though there was a long wait, was quite easy. Our salesman Marc Soloway was great: friendly and professional. I was impressed when I gave him a list of optional things I wanted (but didn't need on the car), and instead of just accepting it, he asked me "Why?!" After he crossed a few things off, he smiled and said "See, I just saved you thousand dollars." I've never encountered a dealership before that didn't use ANY pressure to get you to buy today. This dealership's attitude really is: The cars sell themselves. If you want it you'll come back. We won't twist your arm. We don't have to. In case you don't know dear reader, there is a shortage of Subarus. I think that makes it easier for Metrowest. But you can't hold that against them---they're not raising the prices or selling above MSRP or pushing people to get extras. Our meeting with the Finance Manager---usually a time for purchasers at any dealership to be skittish---was also friendly. Everything was explained clearly, slowly, and in detail. There was NO pressure to buy extras. Mr. Cerone told us "We offer extended warranty packages. Here's the pricing. Think about it. Let me know what you decide to do." When it came time to do the financing, I was a bit skeptical of going through them, but they used my bank (through the CUDL program). Same interest rate; same auto-deduction from checking; same everything! I kept looking for some loop-hole or gimmick. There wasn't any. When it came time to leave, we didn't just drive away. Marc spent a lot of time---a half-hour or more--- explaining how to use features. He even connected my phone to the bluetooth. Are all auto dealers this way? LOL. You know the answer. Are all Subaru dealers this way? I don't know. My wife and I visited just three others and generally had good experiences. Metrowest Subaru, for us tops the list. So I heartily recommend Subaru and with enthusiasm recommend Metrowest Subaru.

Michael Cerone