MetroWest Subaru

948 Worcester Road,
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
MetroWest Subaru Info
About MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru, located at 948 Worcester Road in Natick, MA, is your premier retailer of new 2013-2014 Subaru and used Subaru vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, the staff at MetroWest Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At MetroWest Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013-2014 Subaru cars in Boston, along with well-maintained Boston area used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at MetroWest Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease in Boston. Our service doesn't just stop there. Boston customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, MetroWest Subaru is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, get interactive driving directions from anywhere, including Boston, Natick, Belmont, and Norwood areas. We are conveniently located at 948 Worcester Road Natick, MA. You can also reach MetroWest Subaru any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at MetroWest Subaru looks forward to serving you

About MetroWest Subaru

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Dan
2/04/2016

"Great experience"

Marc was extremely helpful and patient with us while shopping for our new outback. He even helped us find a new model still at port that met all of our requirements. Will definitely buy from Marc again when we need another Subaru.

rkmspm
2/01/2016

"Good experience with Matt Donadio of Metrowest Subaru"

I'll start by saying that Metrowest got us in the door in the most painless way of all the dealers I worked with - and I had looked at and visited 7 Subaru dealers in town. They immediately matched and lowered the price I was asking for on the phone - that's all it took to get me in the door. Next up, Matt Donadio of Metrowest Subaru was the sales person we worked with. He was very professional, courteous and thorough. And most importantly, he came across as an honest guy (for example, when he said "All you can get for your trade-in is $100", I believed him enough to not push it). He made our experience very pleasant. I definitely recommend him and the dealership overall.

Metrowest client
1/26/2016

"Good experience buying a Forresterfrom Marc Soloway"

I found Marc wonderful to work with. He is forthcoming with information, even with gentle suggestions, but he is not pushy and helps keep a stressful process smooth and relaxed. I regret having consulted True Car for, in my experience, they do nothing but pass on your interest in a car to local dealers, charging them for that information. So I felt bad I had wasted Metro West Subaru's money while gaining nothing. So far our service experience has also been excellent and I must say, for someone who really just wants a car to work, I DO actually love my Subaru. I recommend the car, dealership, and Marc Soloway, in a heartbeat.

SubaWill
1/05/2016

"Had a noise - Adam helped! "

Had one of those noises no one could figure out. I was getting stressed. Adam Dufresne took a lot of time to help get everything figured out, now I am noise free, thank you.

Adam Dufresne

SubaruCaro
12/26/2015

"My first brand new car."

I just purchased my first brand new car in my life. And I'm a first time Subaru owner too. I did my research on cars and dealerships ahead of time. I chose MetroWest for location and because of good ratings. It did not disappoint me! I worked with Nick Berthiaume and he was very helpful from the beginning. As mentioned by other customers, it was important for me to not feel pressured. And he Nick was great, he knowledgeable, gave me options, ideas and was in constant touch during the whole process. He answered questions and looked for solutions to situations that we encountered while trying to find the specific car/model I wanted. I'm very pleased with all the purchasing experience and highly recommend Nick and MetroWest.

Delighted with new car
12/23/2015

"Excellent experience at MetroWest"

We worked with Nick Berthiaume at MetroWest and bought a new Subaru Forester. We were delighted with the entire experience. Nick is very knowledgeable and and his style is "no pressure" which is a welcome change from prior car buying experiences. Nick spent nearly an hour going over all the features of our new Forester which was very helpful. We're delighted with our new car, with Nick and his team at MetroWest.

AGoodWin5
12/23/2015

"First Time with No Stress"

After more than 149,000 miles, my commuter car of eight years gently said goodnight. It was completely paid off and initially when I purchased it, I had my husband do all of the legwork for finding, negotiating, and organizing the purchase. Truth is, just the IDEA of car shopping brought on such stress and anxiety for me, that I did anything and everything I could to avoid it. But, as fate would have it, I found myself at MetroWest just a few days after parting ways with my old car. From the moment I walked into the dealership and met General Manager VJ Donnelly and Sales Associate, Jeff Ricard - I truly had a corrective experience. Thoughtful, intelligent, and kind - these professionals NEVER allowed a hint of anxiety to creep into the experience. In what felt like no time at all they worked with me to find exactly what I wanted in the exact budget I walked in with. Now in my new 2016 Impreza I am not only confident that my family and I are safe and secure in our new ride, but I'm confident in knowing EXACTLY where I can go to be treated like a truly valued partner.

Andrew
12/21/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Marc sold vehicles to multiple family members prior to my purchase, and he came highly recommended as the salesperson to discuss Subaru's with. He made sure ever single of my car needs were met. I was extremely happy working with Marc, and look forward to future Subaru’s with MetroWest.

JohnDee
12/18/2015

"A "Tire Saver""

We were driving down rt9 in Natick and had a tire go flat on us. It was a Saturday mid morning, and was able to get to their, very busy dealership. When I went in I worked with Adam and he was very understanding of our situation and he let us know they were full but would get it done as quick at he could. the est wait time was 2hrs. He showed us to the waiting room where we got coffee, (and the massage chairs are Wonderful FYI!!) and no lie, Adam called us down in 45mins that he was able to get the car done!! WOW Great Customer Service!!!! Keep it up!! And I will be back!!!

Adam D.

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

December 30, 2015

These are the kind of stories that we love to hear! We're glad you enjoyed our waiting room and massage chairs - though we're also happy to hear you did not have to spend the whole 2 hours there. We're truly honored to have won your service!

Wayland John
12/18/2015

"Marc Works"

We bought our last three cars from Marc because he is forthright and does not apply pressure. With people like him at the dealership, we stick with MetroWest for service, too.

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

December 30, 2015

Thank you for choosing MetroWest with the purchase of your new vehicle, and for taking the time to share your feedback! We aim to be straightforward, helpful and offer low-pressure sales - so it's great to hear that Marc is embodying these values with his customers. Thanks again!

Reviews of Marc Soloway