MetroWest Subaru

948 Worcester Road,
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
MetroWest Subaru Info
About MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru, located at 948 Worcester Road in Natick, MA, is your premier retailer of new 2013-2014 Subaru and used Subaru vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, the staff at MetroWest Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At MetroWest Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013-2014 Subaru cars in Boston, along with well-maintained Boston area used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at MetroWest Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease in Boston. Our service doesn't just stop there. Boston customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, MetroWest Subaru is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, get interactive driving directions from anywhere, including Boston, Natick, Belmont, and Norwood areas. We are conveniently located at 948 Worcester Road Natick, MA. You can also reach MetroWest Subaru any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at MetroWest Subaru looks forward to serving you

About MetroWest Subaru

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

NTM
4/29/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

My wife needed a new car. We visited several dealerships of various makes in the area. Included in our search were two Subaru dealerships. We liked the sales approach at MetroWest and purchased another Forester (2016) to replace a (2005). We had a very pleasant experience dealing with Jeff Berman. Jeff was knowledgeable about the Subaru product line and very patient with many questions as we went through our deliberate purchasing process. Jeff was very helpful in explaining the many new bells and whistles on the newer cars. We have not had need to use the service department (not enough miles) at MetroWest, but assume they will be of the same high quality as their sales representatives. We would not hesitate to recommend MetroWest to anyone interested in purchasing a Subaru.

Jeff Berman

bluemoon
4/28/2016

"Total Peace of Mind with MetroWest Subaru and Josh Geller"

Buying or leasing a car, for most people, can be a stressful experience! It's a big investment and you want to be reasonably sure you're doing the right thing - right car, right price. I'm on my fourth car from MetroWest and Josh Geller (three leased, one purchased) because they make it so easy! Josh is so knowledgeable about cars (not just Subarus), he answers your questions and works with you to find the right fit for you. You don't get the feeling that you're being pressured or coerced. Josh's laid back manner, sense of humor and sincerity put you at ease. He guides you through the process thoroughly from start to finish and is always available for follow up. MetroWest management and service have always been friendly, professional, efficient. What peace of mind to know you're getting an excellent vehicle and a salesman who is responsive to your needs long after the deal is done! You won't be sorry if you bring your business to MetroWest Subaru and Josh!

George
4/27/2016

"Great, easy experience with Metro West Subaru and Marc Solow"

Last weekend I purchased a new '16 Legacy limited from Metro West Subaru. Worked with march Soloway. Marc was extremely knowledgeable about the car's features and very professional and responsive in assisting me with the purchase process. Marc has followed up several times to see if anything I need help with. Overall very positive experience

bkaplan
4/26/2016

"Great experince"

Really enjoyed working with Marc Soloway. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and also has a great sense of humor. He made the experience stress free. He also went above and beyond helping out with an issue with my other Subaru automobile. A+

Subbydrew
4/25/2016

"Great service !"

I went in to MetroWest Subaru to try and relieve myself of the moneypit on wheels i had previously owned. When i got there I was greeted by Marc Soloway who was an amazing help. He gathered a general idea of what i was looking for and made it work even better than I could've hoped. He was friendly, knowledgable, and answered all my questsions. Definitely a good guy looking to help out in any way he could. Between him and the staff at MW Subaru they provided me with a great experience!

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Subbydrew, thank you for sharing feedback about your experience with Marc Soloway at MetroWest. We strive to go above and beyond to give our customers the best experience at MetroWest Subaru, and I'm glad Marc was able to help you achieve an outcome "even better than you would've hoped!" Thank you for your business!

Suburu Newbie
4/22/2016

"Guidance from A to Z"

My autobody mechanic suggested I pay a visit to Metrowest Suburu because he had heard a lot of good things about this dealership in particular. I went online and saw that Marc received many high marks so I asked for him. He was very good about answering my questions with a lot of patience and even now that the deal is done, he emailed to ask if I had any further questions he could help me with. Nice touch! That was and still is very appreciated because this is my first Suburu. He was very good about making sure we scheduled appointments with him and he stuck to the time frames. That's a much different experience than I've had with other dealers where you walk in and hope that someone comes to ask you if you need help. Marc is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to knowing the cars he sells which I find very helpful. This is my first car with such advanced computerized features so he basically gave me a 90 minute tutorial to get me up to speed before I drove out of the dealer's lot. So far so good with the car, but it's early days. The Impreza is a car that handles beautifully and the Sport Hatchback is sharp looking. I can't wait to see how it performs in the snow.

Linda
4/21/2016

"Research visit"

Dropped into the dealership when I was starting to research cars. I was interested in driving a Forester, which I'd had as a loaner in the past. The sales person I was directed to was Matt Donadio. He was friendly, low-pressure, and very informative. He went over the car's features and described some of the vehicles they had on the lot. We agreed I would return for a test drive the next day, since it was a Friday afternoon during rush hour. When I got there on Saturday, he was with other clients, so I said I'd return after lunch for a test drive. Matt really went above and beyond when we got stuck in the terrible Natick Mall traffic because I wanted to take the car on the highway. He even paid the toll on the turnpike! I did not end up purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, but it was not because of my experience with Matt or his manager.. Matt did a great job, and I'd recommend him highly.

amm328
4/20/2016

"First time buyer "

The guys at Subaru made buying my first car easy and stress free. I was dreading the hassle and stereotypical ideas and standards of buying a car, but Metrowest gave me everything I needed ans was willing to take the time to work with me and I had my new car before I knew it. Martin Ross and Brian Hebert were great to work with and provided a relaxing and welcoming experience. Thanks again!

Brian Hebert

Victoria Sullivan
4/19/2016

"Amazing!"

I just bought a 2015 Subaru Legacy from this dealer ship! Marty Ross was my salesman and let me tell you, there isn't enough words to describe what a wonderful experience I had! Not only did he take the time to go over every feature with me, but he's reached out on several occasions to make sure that I'm happy with my car & to assure me that if there is anything I need to let him know. As far as buying a new car, I'd highly recommend this dealership & mainly Marty in general.

sneuman640
4/11/2016

"Great, Hassle-free Experience"

I purchased a 2016 Outback from Marty Ross and had a great experience. He thoroughly went over the trim options, features, and capabilities both on paper and during the test drive. I did not feel pressured at all, I had told him I was looking at some other cars as well so he told me to do my research and get back to him if I decided on the Outback. When I decided on the Outback, he was also very easy to work with for purchasing the vehicle. Overall I had a positive experience and would recommend Metrowest Subaru and Marty to others.

Reviews of Marc Soloway