MetroWest Subaru

948 Worcester Road,
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
MetroWest Subaru Info
About MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru, located at 948 Worcester Road in Natick, MA, is your premier retailer of new 2013-2014 Subaru and used Subaru vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, the staff at MetroWest Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At MetroWest Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013-2014 Subaru cars in Boston, along with well-maintained Boston area used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at MetroWest Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease in Boston. Our service doesn't just stop there. Boston customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, MetroWest Subaru is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, get interactive driving directions from anywhere, including Boston, Natick, Belmont, and Norwood areas. We are conveniently located at 948 Worcester Road Natick, MA. You can also reach MetroWest Subaru any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at MetroWest Subaru looks forward to serving you

About MetroWest Subaru

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

fhmom
4/01/2015

"Great Experience"

MARTY ROSS was GREAT to work with at MetroWest Subaru. He was very professional from our first meeting to the delivery of my 2015 Outback Limited. My car was a special order from Subaru but came into the dealership sooner than expected. Marty Ross communicated updates. Upon delivery Marty took the time to demonstrate and explain how to use the new technology /features of the Outback. I was impressed. I will be purchasing another new Subaru from Marty in the near future for my daughters graduation. I highly recommend going to MetroWest Subaru and purchasing your car from Marty Ross. All of the staff members are very professional.

shanetreadway
3/29/2015

"Happy to recommend Marc Soloway"

Came looking to learn more about Crosstreks. Had a wonderful drive with Marc and then a follow up that didn't leave me feel pressured or stressful about the next steps. I can't say the same for others.

LynnB
2/25/2015

"Financing Department is DISHONEST"

I purchased a Subaru from MetroWest Subaru in mid-December. My sales person was Matt and he was great. When it came time to talk about financing with the person in that department, I was lied to. The finance person told me that my credit score was low. He typed information into his computer and then handed me two printouts; one was titled "Transunion" and it showed my credit score as 728 and the other was titled "Experian" and it showed a credit score of 702. I told him that I checked my credit score at home and it was much higher. He INSISTED that the documents that he gave me were real and that my financing options were limited. I asked if I could see his computer screen and he said "no". I took him at his word and I went ahead and signed the purchase and financing paperwork- getting a higher interest rate than I should of and a longer duration loan. When I got home, I felt as though something wasn't right. I paid to pull my three credit reports from all three major bureaus and I was shocked to see that Transunion has me at 772, Equifax has me at 820 and Experian has me at 816. This finance person LIED to me. How could Subaru allow this practice? I have consulted with an attorney who confirmed that what happened was illegal and she recommended that I contact The Better Business Bureau of Eastern Massachusetts, The Consumer Protection Bureau and The Attorney General's Office. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. Before you purchase a vehicle, pull your own credit report and BRING IT WITH YOU so that you aren't fooled like I was.

LynnB responded to this review

March 30, 2015

Mr. Donnelly: I chose not to return the call because in the ONE message to me, not several, your team threatened legal action against me if I did not remove my review from DealerRater.com. I stand by what I said and I have every right to post a negative review without fearing retaliation. This is a review of MY experience. For your information, when we met with the finance manager, he never said that the “credit report” that he typed and then printed was a "weighted" score, nor does it reflect that on the document, which I still have. He told me that my credit score had obviously dropped in a week since I looked at the three scores on my own time, which clearly isn't true. My husband was with me and can verify everything that I have stated. If I had a late car payment in the past, my score wouldn't go from an 820 to a 703. I never missed one single car payment in the three years having my former vehicle. I will not meet with you because you won't take any responsibility for anything that happened when I purchased my car. I will again state that my review is my opinion and based on the experience that I had at your dealership.

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

March 30, 2015

Dear LynnB, I have left you many voicemail messages and also sent an email explaining the discrepancies in your credit scores. So far, I have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply call or email. When we submit a credit inquiry on behalf of the customer to any one of the the three credit bureaus, we only submit the customer’s name, address, phone number, date-of-birth and Social Security Number. So there is absolutely no way for us to “create fraudulent credit reports” as you have alleged. We typically utilize Transunion and Experian rather than Equifax, because those are the bureaus generally preferred by the automotive lenders with which we work. Because we only submit inquiries for automotive loans, the scores we receive back from the agencies are weighted toward the client’s automotive credit experience. When you pull your own credit report, you receive a more general score. If a consumer has a decent credit history overall, but has been delinquent in one or more automotive loans then the automotive credit scores tend to be lower than the general scores. In turn, if a consumer has flawlessly paid their automotive loans, but has been delinquent in other areas (such as credit cards) then their automotive FICO scores can actually be higher than the overall score. As I have stated to you on numerous occasions, I am always available to a phone call or in person meeting. Sincerely, Frank Hanenberger, Dealer Principal (508) 315-5150

tomharden
1/29/2015

"Very positive experience with Tony Chalawan"

I contacted Metrowest Suburu online and spoke with Diana Guertin, who then set me up with Tony Chalawan when I came to the showroom. Tony was just great to work with, knowledgeable about cars in general and Suburus in particular, warm and personable, and straightforward in telling me what he could and could not do. To the extent that buying a car can be a positive experience, it was. I would gladly recommend Tony to anyone considering a Suburu. And everyone else I dealt with at MetroWest (Mike Cerone, VJ Donnelly, Diana) was great too.

Mike Cerrone, Diana Guertin

pbj
1/27/2015

"A great experience, happy to recommend Matt Donadio"

Met Matt when looking at a used car on the lot. The car was impeccably clean and fully serviced. It was not a Subaru, but he answered all of my questions, provided a service history, a thorough test drive, and his follow up has been welcomed and unobtrusive. I needed more time to make my decision, and he offered points to ponder as well as information on a vehicle I was considering, even though it was not on his lot. He truly wanted me to find the best car for me. Very much appreciated this approach and will return and send friends and family his way.

b----
1/25/2015

"Brought in for a recall and walked out with a bill"

Came in for recall servicing, but of course they found other problems. I could fix the others myself, but one problem was a torn cv boot, which is a messy, annoying job, so I had them fix it. They charged for 2 hours labor even though the total time in the dealer, including "free" car wash, was less than 2 hours. So, it took $240 to get an $80 part installed (and I could have gotten an OEM boot online for $30). They also left a ton of grease on the underside of the engine from the torn boot even though they said my car would catch on fire from the grease if I didn't get the boot fixed. So, I had to climb under the car myself when I got home and wipe it all down from underneath. The kid that tried to explain the problem and took my money knew nothing. If you need any information, figure out how to talk to someone higher up.

?

Barbara S
1/24/2015

"Ask for Marty Ross"

Marty is so patient and makes it a point to give you his all. He will not only answer all your questions but ask many more to insure that you are selecting the vehicle that best meats your needs at the best price possible. Want to feel special with no high pressure salesman pressure, ask for Marty.

happy customers
1/08/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Just bought my 15 WRX here and had a great experience. Everybody was very helpful and nice. My salesman Marc Soloway was very knowledgeable and low pressure. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

mauthedog
12/24/2014

"Great track record; friendly; professional; helpful"

Two years ago my wife and I thought about buying a Subaru. Metrowest Subaru was great to deal with, but we ultimately didn't buy any car at that time because of our own financial situation. I had a feeling I would return there. Last year, I brought my post-college nephew to the dealership to the Subaru so he could test drive a WRX. He just couldn't afford it yet, but we both noted how they treated him with respect, unlike some other [not-Subaru] dealerships. Last night we picked up our just-delivered (after two month+ wait) Impreza 2.0i Premium. It was worth the wait. My wife got all the things she needed, in the color she wanted. The process, even though there was a long wait, was quite easy. Our salesman Marc Soloway was great: friendly and professional. I was impressed when I gave him a list of optional things I wanted (but didn't need on the car), and instead of just accepting it, he asked me "Why?!" After he crossed a few things off, he smiled and said "See, I just saved you thousand dollars." I've never encountered a dealership before that didn't use ANY pressure to get you to buy today. This dealership's attitude really is: The cars sell themselves. If you want it you'll come back. We won't twist your arm. We don't have to. In case you don't know dear reader, there is a shortage of Subarus. I think that makes it easier for Metrowest. But you can't hold that against them---they're not raising the prices or selling above MSRP or pushing people to get extras. Our meeting with the Finance Manager---usually a time for purchasers at any dealership to be skittish---was also friendly. Everything was explained clearly, slowly, and in detail. There was NO pressure to buy extras. Mr. Cerone told us "We offer extended warranty packages. Here's the pricing. Think about it. Let me know what you decide to do." When it came time to do the financing, I was a bit skeptical of going through them, but they used my bank (through the CUDL program). Same interest rate; same auto-deduction from checking; same everything! I kept looking for some loop-hole or gimmick. There wasn't any. When it came time to leave, we didn't just drive away. Marc spent a lot of time---a half-hour or more--- explaining how to use features. He even connected my phone to the bluetooth. Are all auto dealers this way? LOL. You know the answer. Are all Subaru dealers this way? I don't know. My wife and I visited just three others and generally had good experiences. Metrowest Subaru, for us tops the list. So I heartily recommend Subaru and with enthusiasm recommend Metrowest Subaru.

Michael Cerone

evan.arvedon
12/07/2014

"easy, good priced, honest"

I saw the car I was looking for online and visited MetroWest Subaru. When I went to the dealership, the car was just as advertised and my sales associate, Tony, was very honest and made the entire experience stress free and straightforward. the finance manager, Mike, got me a very good deal and really helped me out with payment options and different ways of earning credits as I have just graduated college. And most importantly I am absolutely loving the car.

mike cerone