MetroWest Subaru

VJ Donnelly

February 18, 2017

"A+ Customer Service "

- 1stsubaru

First time buying a car and I've gotta say it really helped that the sales people,specifically our sales rep Nick Villa, were friendly, helpful and worked hard to keep us happy. You could tell that he and Joe, who helped us with financials, put a lot of effort into their job without putting pressure on my dad and I. They gave us their honest advise and tried to give us a good deal. We also worked briefly with Matthew and he provided the same quality service. Awesome service all around!

February 18, 2017

"Good service overall"

- Ezra Kim

Nick Villa was my sales consultant and he did a excellent job explaining all important features of the car and he was very friendly. Very well-rounded service experience I had. Highly recommended.

February 17, 2017

"quick and easy"

- bob.moulton1

very friendly and helpful people. I would recommend metrowest Subaru to anyone buying a new or used car. I ended up with a used car and love it. thanks Joshua

2017 Subaru Outback