MetroWest Subaru

948 Worcester Road,
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
MetroWest Subaru Info
About MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru, located at 948 Worcester Road in Natick, MA, is your premier retailer of new 2013-2014 Subaru and used Subaru vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, the staff at MetroWest Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At MetroWest Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013-2014 Subaru cars in Boston, along with well-maintained Boston area used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at MetroWest Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease in Boston. Our service doesn't just stop there. Boston customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, MetroWest Subaru is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, get interactive driving directions from anywhere, including Boston, Natick, Belmont, and Norwood areas. We are conveniently located at 948 Worcester Road Natick, MA. You can also reach MetroWest Subaru any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at MetroWest Subaru looks forward to serving you

About MetroWest Subaru

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

guywithtools
8/22/2015

"purchase of certified used Outback"

I am very pleased with the service I received from Ed Cooperstein. The purchase was pretty straightforward, but there was no pressure or push back if I wanted to test drive a different vechicle. Additionally, there was a problem with the brakes pulsating after I had the car for a few days. Ed was very helpful in having the service department call me and get me in for an appointment. The service went smoothly and folks were up front about the issue and fixed it right away. Basically within the timeframe it was promised.

August 26, 2015

On behalf of MetroWest Subaru, especially Ed, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We strive for a straightforward, low pressure atmosphere, so we're thrilled you had that experience with Ed. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Ninjaplease3
8/15/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

Ed Cooperstein is the best of the best! Just bought my very first subaru through him. He had me test drive a few before buying to make sure we found the perfect fit. Does not play around! Thank you, Ed

August 19, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! All of us at MetroWest Subaru, especially Ed Cooperstein, thank you for your great review and are thrilled you had a great experience at our dealership. Enjoy your new Subaru!

klksquare
8/15/2015

"Honest, quality dealership and staff"

Our recent experience of learning about Subaru's, then driving one, and ultimately buying a Forester was excellent. It was made even more so by Ed Cooperstein. Ed was down-to-earth, knew his product thoroughly, and was very patient with us throughout the process. We are pleased with how the whole transaction was conducted, and will highly recommend Ed, and the dealership, to friends.

August 19, 2015

Thank you for sharing this feedback about your shopping experience about our dealership, and Ed Cooperstein! We love to read that your purchase experience was pleasant and made better with knowledgeable salespeople, as that is exactly what we want for you and all of our customers. Enjoy your Subaru Forester!

dh1963
8/14/2015

"Extended warranty scam. "

The finance dept was high pressure to buy the extended warranty. I was told the only way I could get a lower interest rate was to spend $2,500 for the extended warranty I got so frustrated I walked out. The next day I found out he ran my credit app 15 times which lowered my score 29 points.

Can't remember

Yogagail
7/31/2015

"Not so wealthy people buy cars too"

I was treated poorly. I was up front about what I could afford, and mocked. It ended with the salesman walking away, no goodbye. I was left standing in the showroom, thinking he might be coming back. I was wrong. Strangely enough, I did lease a Subaru at Patrick Subaru in Shrewsbury offering the same payment and $ down as I did at Metrowest. I guess they only want people who are wealthy, or appear wealthy.

August 15, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience at MetroWest Subaru and apologize for the misunderstanding. It is never our intention to make any customer feel anything other than completely satisfied when leaving our dealership. Different dealerships are able to offer different payments, and we've reviewed the deal and still feel we did all we could, but apologize that we couldn't get to a payment that worked for you. We hope you enjoy your Subaru.

Dawnmmccarthy
7/11/2015

"Excellent customer service! "

Jeff was wonderful! He's not a pushy sales guy. He explains everything clearly. I wasn't planning to buy a car the day I walked in. I was just doing research. But the Subaru I wanted was there, the right color, right miles, right price. It was a flawless experience!

Brian Hebert

PaulDude
6/06/2015

"Best car buying experience in 45 years"

I purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester dealing with Jeffrey Ricard. The buying experience was the best I have had in the 6 cars I have bought over the years. I would describe the experience as low key, no pressure. Before and after a test drive, Jeffrey took the time to introduce me to the vehicle's equipment and how it works. I left telling him I would get back to him after I decided which of the compact suvs I wanted, after considering the competition. I was not bothered by phone calls or emails because he had not asked for them. I made an appointment a week later and made an offer to buy. Jeff came back with a counter offer which I accepted because it was a very very good price. When my wife and I picked up the vehicle Jeffrey introduced us to all the equipment and how it worked. He also took the time to sync our phones via bluetooth to the vehicle. I left feeling that they would be there for me any time I had questions.

skazmirski
5/27/2015

"Nice Dealership-Low Pressure"

After a bad experience with Cityside Subaru, I went to MetroWest to purchase a 2015 Forester. Jeff Berman was a low pressure salesman and stuck to his word with pricing of the vehicle. When I dealt with finance, they were quick with the paperwork and there were no high pressure tactics for buying any additional products or extended warranties. When I complained about the timing for delivery from the dock, the staff expedited matters and my new car arrived promptly. Registration went smoothly. Marty was great showing me all the features of the car after it arrived. A very good sales team.

Jeffrey Berman Michael Cerone

Kayhan
5/06/2015

"Best car buying experience so far."

I just purchased a new 2015 Subaru WRX from my sales guy Josh Geller. This was a great car shopping experience at a very family business oriented type environment. Still organized and professional. Just to give you a perspective and background, between now and 2009, I have purchased and leased a total of 7 cars including my new Subaru, 3 Hondas, 2 VW and 1 Nissan vehicle. I walk in to MetroWest Subaru and I meet Josh. I tell him I really like the WRX and I am interested in leasing the vehicle. Josh right from the get go is friendly, laid back and no pressure type of guy. He showed me what cars he has on the lot and we realized the car I want was not at the dealership yet but was in transit. He gave me numbers on the car before I left the dealership that day on the car which was in transit to the dealer. He did not pressure to collect a deposit from me on a car that wasn't even there yet. Although given the supply and demand on the WRX type of vehicle with the trim and color of my choice and the fact that only one was coming in, it would have made sense to put a deposit on the car and guarantee it. I at the time did not know if I was going to or be able to purchase this car. There were variables in place such as purchase price, my current lease which had 4 payments on it and not knowing if leasing or purchasing was the right option for me. I did my homework and realized that Josh has provided me with a very competitive and aggressive (within the market) for the car I wanted. Josh and I kept in touch to see when the car would arrive and from the beginning he set timeline expectation pretty accurate. Once we new the car was in the country and he still was going to have only 1 car that was unique to my liking, we decided it was time to put a deposit on the car. From there on end, it was very easy to negotiate my financing decision and what I needed to with my trade. When you go in, feel free ask Josh.. It really all worked out perfect for my situation. Sales manager Jonathan Boske was too friendly and no pressure. Very matter of fact, here is my options lets figure out the best options that fit "me the consumer's needs" He truly only interacted to prove that we were heading in the right directions and the give guidance. Finally when I dealt with the finance manager Brian Hebert to sign off all the paperwork, he did not push any product on me either. He went over what was covered under manufacturers warranty. Because I was financing for an extended amount of time, he showed me two to three comprehensive (bumper to bumper) coverage options. The price was fair and given all the electronics and gadgets in the car, I wanted the piece of mind. (back up camera, all the fancy digital screen, sunroof, awd system, turbo, etc) After everything was complete, Josh introduced me to my new car and all the gadgets and unique things about the car that I was not familiar with. He walked me through the service department and introduced me to them and explained their process of oil changes, service and after hours drop off procedures. Thank you very much to you guys and I hope that this review shows your strengths to future car shoppers and at least allows them to come meet you. I am certain they also will be pleased. Kayhan

Brian Hebert

neo16287
4/29/2015

"Patient, Helpful, Convenient and Attentive!"

My purchasing experience at Metrowest Subaru was quite the experience (in a good way!)! I began working with Nick about a month before the sale, checking out the Forester and its features. After viewing it twice, I set up for an overnight test run. Nick was going on vacation and set me up with Jeff. Jeff had everything ready for us when we arrived to pick up the car, and was able to answer our questions easily. We went back a few days later to do the actual buying. Jeff's appointment had run longer than anticipated, and we did our actual negotiating with VJ. After we both made our opening offers, VJ offered us a price that was well within the range I wanted, and offered me a very fair price on my trade in. Working directly with management on this part of the process accelerated negotiations, and kept stress levels at a minimum (I can't say the same for other dealerships of other brands). While VJ was entering the sale data, Josh stepped right in to prepare our paperwork. He had the paperwork completed quickly, and we returned two days later (it was a Saturday) to begin the financial work. We sat with Michael, who put us right at ease and got us through the paperwork process quickly. We had no difficulty financing with Subaru, and he met our price expectations on extended warranty and service planning. Finally, it was time to pick up the car. Josh was assisting us with the registration, and went over the features and controls in the vehicle. I left feeling confident both about the buying process, as well as bringing my new Forester there for service. I never felt pressured or unfairly treated, and would happily recommend Metrowest Subaru to anybody who would like to experience car buying from a customer-first dealership!

Michael Cerone