MetroWest Subaru

Nicholas Berthiaume, Sales Consultant, MetroWest Subaru

Nicholas Berthiaume

Alvin Campbell, Sales Consultant, MetroWest Subaru

August 05, 2017

"Fantastic Service for a First Time Buyer"

- Benjamin Leifer

As a first time car buyer, I was pretty nervous going into the dealership to by myself to purchase a new vehicle. Thankfully, when I arrived at MetroWest Subaru, I was taken care of by Alvin Campbell. He took me on a test drive in the Impreza that I eventually bought, was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle, and treated me with fairly when other salespeople might have tried to take advantage of a young first time buyer. He stayed late and came in on days off to accommodate my schedule during the purchasing process, and even took care of me when I screwed up and gave my old address when I was signing for the car. And, perhaps most importantly, he gave me a price on the car that no other dealer in the area would match. All in all, Alvin and MetroWest Subaru made the process of purchasing a new vehicle easy and stress-free, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 31, 2017

"Bought a new Impreza"

- Little Girl Bue

I was cordially welcomed, had an excellent test drive, believe I was fairly treated, and love my new car! Alvin came in on his day off to acquaint me with the car which I very much appreciated.

July 30, 2017

"Superb Service"

- OttoDriver

I had nothing but a positive experience from start to finish with Metrowest Subaru, and especially Marc Soloway. I felt very well informed and guided throughout the process. Marc is extremely knowledgeable about these cars, and helped me to understand my choice based on my needs. He was extremely professional, and answered my questions promptly and efficiently throughout the process. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to buy a Subaru.

Marc Soloway