MetroWest Subaru

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM Closed

MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru Info
About MetroWest Subaru

MetroWest Subaru, located at 948 Worcester Road in Natick, MA, is your premier retailer of new 2013-2014 Subaru and used Subaru vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located near Boston, Massachusetts, the staff at MetroWest Subaru will help you find the Subaru vehicle you want. At MetroWest Subaru we offer a searchable online inventory of new 2013-2014 Subaru cars in Boston, along with well-maintained Boston area used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Subaru or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at MetroWest Subaru has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Subaru car loan or lease in Boston. Our service doesn't just stop there. Boston customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Subaru car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Subaru auto parts. Whether you are looking for a Subaru, or a pre-owned car or truck, MetroWest Subaru is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search. If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, get interactive driving directions from anywhere, including Boston, Natick, Belmont, and Norwood areas. We are conveniently located at 948 Worcester Road Natick, MA. You can also reach MetroWest Subaru any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at MetroWest Subaru looks forward to serving you

About MetroWest Subaru

Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

tomharden
1/29/2015

"Very positive experience with Tony Chalawan"

I contacted Metrowest Suburu online and spoke with Diana Guertin, who then set me up with Tony Chalawan when I came to the showroom. Tony was just great to work with, knowledgeable about cars in general and Suburus in particular, warm and personable, and straightforward in telling me what he could and could not do. To the extent that buying a car can be a positive experience, it was. I would gladly recommend Tony to anyone considering a Suburu. And everyone else I dealt with at MetroWest (Mike Cerone, VJ Donnelly, Diana) was great too.

Mike Cerrone, Diana Guertin

pbj
1/27/2015

"A great experience, happy to recommend Matt Donadio"

Met Matt when looking at a used car on the lot. The car was impeccably clean and fully serviced. It was not a Subaru, but he answered all of my questions, provided a service history, a thorough test drive, and his follow up has been welcomed and unobtrusive. I needed more time to make my decision, and he offered points to ponder as well as information on a vehicle I was considering, even though it was not on his lot. He truly wanted me to find the best car for me. Very much appreciated this approach and will return and send friends and family his way.

Barbara S
1/24/2015

"Ask for Marty Ross"

Marty is so patient and makes it a point to give you his all. He will not only answer all your questions but ask many more to insure that you are selecting the vehicle that best meats your needs at the best price possible. Want to feel special with no high pressure salesman pressure, ask for Marty.

happy customers
1/08/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Just bought my 15 WRX here and had a great experience. Everybody was very helpful and nice. My salesman Marc Soloway was very knowledgeable and low pressure. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

mauthedog
12/24/2014

"Great track record; friendly; professional; helpful"

Two years ago my wife and I thought about buying a Subaru. Metrowest Subaru was great to deal with, but we ultimately didn't buy any car at that time because of our own financial situation. I had a feeling I would return there. Last year, I brought my post-college nephew to the dealership to the Subaru so he could test drive a WRX. He just couldn't afford it yet, but we both noted how they treated him with respect, unlike some other [not-Subaru] dealerships. Last night we picked up our just-delivered (after two month+ wait) Impreza 2.0i Premium. It was worth the wait. My wife got all the things she needed, in the color she wanted. The process, even though there was a long wait, was quite easy. Our salesman Marc Soloway was great: friendly and professional. I was impressed when I gave him a list of optional things I wanted (but didn't need on the car), and instead of just accepting it, he asked me "Why?!" After he crossed a few things off, he smiled and said "See, I just saved you thousand dollars." I've never encountered a dealership before that didn't use ANY pressure to get you to buy today. This dealership's attitude really is: The cars sell themselves. If you want it you'll come back. We won't twist your arm. We don't have to. In case you don't know dear reader, there is a shortage of Subarus. I think that makes it easier for Metrowest. But you can't hold that against them---they're not raising the prices or selling above MSRP or pushing people to get extras. Our meeting with the Finance Manager---usually a time for purchasers at any dealership to be skittish---was also friendly. Everything was explained clearly, slowly, and in detail. There was NO pressure to buy extras. Mr. Cerone told us "We offer extended warranty packages. Here's the pricing. Think about it. Let me know what you decide to do." When it came time to do the financing, I was a bit skeptical of going through them, but they used my bank (through the CUDL program). Same interest rate; same auto-deduction from checking; same everything! I kept looking for some loop-hole or gimmick. There wasn't any. When it came time to leave, we didn't just drive away. Marc spent a lot of time---a half-hour or more--- explaining how to use features. He even connected my phone to the bluetooth. Are all auto dealers this way? LOL. You know the answer. Are all Subaru dealers this way? I don't know. My wife and I visited just three others and generally had good experiences. Metrowest Subaru, for us tops the list. So I heartily recommend Subaru and with enthusiasm recommend Metrowest Subaru.

Michael Cerone

evan.arvedon
12/07/2014

"easy, good priced, honest"

I saw the car I was looking for online and visited MetroWest Subaru. When I went to the dealership, the car was just as advertised and my sales associate, Tony, was very honest and made the entire experience stress free and straightforward. the finance manager, Mike, got me a very good deal and really helped me out with payment options and different ways of earning credits as I have just graduated college. And most importantly I am absolutely loving the car.

mike cerone

Chase McElroy
12/01/2014

"Excellent Experience Purchasing a New Car"

My overall experience with Marc Soloway and the rest of the team at MetroWest Subaru was excellent. Marc was responsive, informative, and made the car buying process easy from start to finish. The rest of the team at Subaru was great as well, both my financial institution and insurance company found them to be easy to work with on completing my purchase.

Carsue77
11/19/2014

"I would buy another here!"

I had an excellent experience here, from start to finish. Sam Mayer was welcoming, knowledgeable, and professional. He put me at ease immediately setting the tone for an unanticipated comfortable car purchase. He was also very patient with my 3 test drives, insuring that I was happy with my particular Subaru Legacy choice. I have had Hondas and Toyotas for years, but this time I wanted an AWL vehicle, not an SUV. Working with Sam was a pleasure; he made the purchase as painless as possible and even went out in the pouring rain to put my plates on my new car and then explain thoroughly each feature of my new car. I would recommend Metrowest Subaru and Sam to anyone looking for an excellent shopping experience.

amandas2016
10/20/2014

"Superb Service!"

Congratulations to MetroWest Subaru for having a SUPERB sales people: Such as Tony Chahwan. A man of business principals and honesty. Buying a car is one these life experiences that most normal people truly dread. I have bought few cars in the past, and the truth is I did not enjoy the process. However, when we were shopping for a car we got lucky enough to meet an incredibly genuine, honest and intelligent sales man, that man is Tony Chahwan. As my husband and I pulled into the parking lot of Subaru dealership, Tony Chahwan met us and greeted us with a friendly and welcoming smile. He introduced himself to us and guided us through all cars options. What impressed us the most about Tony Chahwan is his no-hard-selling techniques, honesty that radiates from his words, and an overall genuine personality. He explained to us in details about the car we wanted to purchase and helped us navigate through the process of trading in our old car and purchasing a new one. Tony Chahwan is very professional and intelligent. He used "smart" words in conveying his thoughts and explaining to us the details about the car. I must admit: I was a little taking by full command of understanding of the mechanical aspect of the car engine. We later learned that Tony Chahwan is an EE- Electrical Engineer. Having learned this academic piece of information about him put us at further ease and comfort, that is, we are dealing with an engineer in purchasing our car. Tony Chahwan honesty is second to none. We trusted him at once. He is very sincere and honest. He is truly the personification of integrity and intelligence- We spent out time with him at the dealership and decided to think over our options at home. Tony Chahwan emailed us later and thanked us for stopping by MetroWest Subaru, and offered his services and was willingness to answer any further questions. His email is very professional and sincere with hard sell terminology in it. We truly appreciated Tony's professional email. We returned a couple of days after we further researched all our options and decided we would buy our car from no one except Tony Chahwan. Tony's words resonate honesty and integrity. He delivered exactly what he promised us. There was no misunderstanding nor any negative vibes when d dealing with him. Tony worked with us in a very step by step in trading our old car, and financing the new one. We could have not asked for a better experience. He was true to all his promises and in delivering such promises. Of course we trusted him, but we also verified everything. We we extremely impressed with his honesty and genuine personality. He is honest to the bone! No issues nor any concerns about this, that's for sure!!! We feel very lucky and privileged to have had the business opportunity to have met Tony Chahwan, a man of true business principals, honesty, intercity, and SUPERB service. Furthermore, the fact he is an Electrical engineer was major driving force behind our conviction, besides his honesty and integrity, too feel comfortable enough to buy a car and be happy in such a investment. Overall, we had a SUPERB experience with Tony Chahwan when we purchased our car from him. It is very evident that we feel very lucky and happy to have met Tony and did our car bussiness sale with him. Again, CONGRATULATIONS, to MetroWest Subaru on having such honest and intelligent sales man on their team. Tony Chahwan is the concrete personification of honesty, integrity, and intelligence. In summation- if you are seriously looking for a car, simply go to MetroWest in Natick and then go directly to Tony Chahwan. He will save you time and you get the best deal on a car that money can buy. Thank you Tony for helping us with the purchase of our new car. It is a pleasure to do business wit you. We unequivocally recommend you to any potential people looking to buy a car, and we wish you nothing but the best on all you endeavors. Thank you again, you are the best, Tony!

ChrisC102014
10/19/2014

"Exceptional Service - High Integrity "

From the moment I met the sales person Tony Chahwan, I was impressed. He is professional, kind and caring. He is also extremely knowledgeable and I feel like I learned so much about the car that I didn't know. I highly recommend anyone thinking of buying a car to visit Tony Chahwan at MetroWest Subaru. You'll be lucky to have his assistance. He is one of the nicest people I've met and a man with HIGH integrity! Thank you!

Reviews of Marc Soloway