MetroWest Subaru

Jeff Ricard

April 25, 2017

"Jeff b"

- Fgn44

We had an extremely good experience purchasing a Forrester last week. The salesman, Jeff B. was very patient, informative, honest and very decent with all of us. He was low pressure, never forcing our dealing with him , and spent considerable time taking us on several test drives , explaining the various attributes of the vehicle. We made the decision to buy the car that afternoon, and all of us are quite happy with this car. Working with Jeff B. was a pleasure.

April 20, 2017

"Great experience, exceptional customer service"

- Elizabeth Paddock

I had a great experience getting into a new Forester with Mike Cerqueira. He provided exceptional customer service and made the process easy. We had a slight hiccup with my insurance company but Mike and Jeff secured me a loaner for the weekend (with all the bells and whistles) and straightened it out first thing Monday morning. We will definitely be going back to MetroWest Subaru!

April 18, 2017

"The best car purchasing experience I've ever had"

- kevinb

A very positive experience from start to finish. The sales rep, Matt Donadio, was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He correctly perceived that my wife and I really liked the Forester and let the car sell itself. He immediately accepted the Edmunds price quote I brought him as the negotiated price with no doubletalk. His major contribution to the process was to let me know that I could have a comparable car,but with several fewer features that I really didn't want, for a lower price, and he kept the MSRP discount proportionate. The finance people tried to sell me warranty and repair packages, but were very polite about it, and backed off when I declined them. The vehicle prep and registration went without a hitch. When the car was ready, Matt took all the time I needed, on a busy weekend day, to familiarize me with several vehicle features that confused me. All in all, this was a totally straightforward process with no smoke, no surprises. This dealership gets my absolutely highest recommendation.

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $27581