MetroWest Subaru

Josh Geller

December 21, 2016

"Great To Work With"

- thatnewguyintown

Marc Soloway went every step of the way with me on my first car purchase and then some! He's there to back you up as a car owner and make sure your needs are met, got to love a person that's willing to be hands-on to make your experience buying a car truly forthright. MetroWest Subaru has been reliable and continues to make sure my driving experience stays safe and fun through all seasons.

December 08, 2016

"Great Experience "

- josho

Joshua Ostrow made my buying experience flawless. He was very honest, hard-working and straightforward. At no time during my purchase, from the day I put a deposit on the car until the day I drove off in my 2012 Impreza did I not know what the next move was as Joshua kept me posted step by step. I had been to 2 other dealerships the day I met Joshua and not one of the sales reps I dealt with were half as knowledgeable as Joshua. In closing I am older women so I brought my daughter, we were planning to bring the car to my mechanic in which Joshua offered to drive it there himself. After dealing with Joshua and learning abut the requirements for a car to be certified with Subaru, I cancelled the appointment with my mechanic and bought the car. Thanks again Joshua for making my experience the easiest one I have ever had. Diane

December 03, 2016

"Fantastic. "

- djfchiro7

After looking at other car makes and having always had a Toyota product in the past the move to the Subaru was at first a difficult switch. However, the service at MetroWest Subaru has been fantastic. Jess Sudeall did a fantastic job in helping me selecting the 2017 Subaru Outback.

New 2017 Subaru Impreza, $24458