Morehead Honda

Suzette Panagulis, Sales, Morehead Honda

Chris Holstein, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Morehead Honda

Chris Holstein

September 26, 2017

"A truly pleasant experience "

- Joseph

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to have such a pleasant time purchasing a new car. Not once did I feel hounded or pushed in any way to make a purchase. I'm an extremely indecisive person, and Alonzo was nothing but patient with me while it took me twenty minutes to decide between which color I wanted. On the day of pickup of my 2017 Honda Civic EX-T, I was greeted by a very kind Suzette. She had shown me every option and feature the car has to offer, making it real simple to understand. I highly recommend this dealership, you will not be disappointed that you did.

Alonzo Taylor-Ruiz

September 14, 2017

"they get it!"

- Carolyn

They stick to their slogan. "We Get It". They most certainly do and I wish I could give all the people I dealt with a higher rating. I truly hope the 5 stars is a sign of excellence because they are worthy of it. I strongly recommend that anyone searching for a vehicle go to Morehead, even if their trip is longer and pass other dealers on the way. It most certainly will be to their benefit in the long run.

Doug Matthews
Mark Nesheiwat

September 07, 2017

"Honda CR-V"

- shelly2579

I worked with Manny Aviles. He immediately made me feel like the part of the family. I never had more fun/laughs while purchasing a vehicle. Manny made sure all my questions were answered and explained everything in great detail. If you are looking for a car at Morehead Honda in Newburgh Manny is the go to guy. Thank you again Manny for a great experience!!!

Manny Aviles