Morehead Honda

Suzette Panagulis

Alberto Torres, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Morehead Honda

Alberto Torres

January 19, 2017

"Very satisfied-Got a new car!"

- Lisa park

I've been to numerous dealerships including Honda in Poughkeepsie, Yorktown, Nanuet. Honda Newburgh is hands down the NICEST and the most helpful. This dealership doesn't push you to buy/lease anything that you do not want to and will try their best to work with numbers (after all it is up to your credit score and the down payment to adjust numbers to your means). I went in there on a Thursday and received the credit approval and financing options in a few days-I picked up my car that Saturday afternoon. So pleased with everyone I worked with. I highly recommend working with Manny Aviles. He was nothing but helpful and a joy to work with. Thanks Morehead Honda!

January 13, 2017

"Extremely Satisfied!"

- Sweet Chocolate HNC

I purchased a new CR V EX recently and had the BEST car buying experience ever! Thanks to all the employees for their professionalism but I especially want to Thank Ray Irizarry, Alberto Torres and Daniel Hoye, Danie. You guys dealt with my demands in such a pleasant, patient & professional manner! I am getting ready to bring in my honey to upgrade his Honda & I know we will be well taken care of! I highly recommend Morehead Honda to anyone seeking a reliable, safe vehicle & wonderful, knowledgeable & respectful staff! They have a great sense of humor too!

January 03, 2017

"Totally positive!"

- Driver Lori

It was such a posituve expierence start to finish! We loved our sales person Chis Holstein. I would send my friends and family to him. He has a wonderful personality, informative, patient and very cheerful. He also listened to our needs very carefully. A real people person. Suzette was excellette showing us all the ins and outs of the car. All of the staff at Moorhead were very easy to work with. Thank you so much Moorehead!

New 2015 Honda Civic, $25160