Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

jms1896@aol.com
3/20/2015

"Star Salesman"

"Thinking" of buying the CRV...Doug was extremely helpful, perceptive, informative. His approach was friendly - not just throwing out facts & numbers. My many questions and concerns were met with honesty, a great deal of patience and superior knowledge of the car. I felt very comfortable dealing with Doug. I have been driving Hondas for nearly 30 years and have dealt with other dealerships..............Doug Matthews is a standout!!

kw0311
3/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I received excellent customer service . Buying a car from Morehead Honda was a great experience. My sales person was very knowledgeable and when i picked up my new car he took the time to go over the car with me and set it up. I would recommend this dealership . Thank to the finance department as well.

gilman1024
3/11/2015

"Outstanding "

Larisa listened to my needs. She was able to find me a product that was comfortable, in mint condition and in my price range. Thanks again. Gil Torres

nickt
3/08/2015

"Fantastic Experiece"

This was my first time buying a new car from a dealer and it was a fantastic experience. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Doug was my salesman and was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and relate able. He helped me in exploring all options and was willing to work with any constraints I had. I would highly recommend Doug and the dealership to anyone.

sk18
3/07/2015

"Great Experience"

This was my first time buying a car and I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone was friendly from the first time I walked in and throughout the entire process of buying my car. Larisa Ammons made me feel very comfortable the whole time and I felt as if she truly cared about being honest and making sure I made the right decision. I was very pleased and have no hesitations with dealing with Morehead Honda in the future. I would definitely recommend this dealership, and specifically, Larissa Ammons, to anyone.

Becky8607
1/24/2015

"satisfied customer"

My overall experience was very pleasant. Alberto Torres was very friendly and approachable, never making me feel rushed or forced to do something I didnt want to do. He was very educated with the vehicle of MY choosing and the accessories that came with each different model. I would definitely recommend this dealership, and especially, Alberto, to any friends who decide to get a new car.

DJ
1/20/2015

"Consistently great experience"

I just returned home with my fifth Honda. Our family has been buying Hondas only from Morehead. Buying the new cars there has always been fast, fair and pleasant. Returning for service is also better than any other garage I have been to in Orange County. Being from the Midwest I appreciate having a place to get my cars serviced where they will do only what I need, tell me what is coming up and tell me when I do not need any service performed. I cannot give this dealership anything but the highest ratings.

PRIOS92812
1/17/2015

"Fantastic Customer Service"

So fantastic actually, that I'm planning on getting myself a new car sooner than expected. My husband was in need of a new car. So I did some research online, decided on the car we wanted and got preapproved through our credit union. I called to make an appointment, explained everything to the lady scheduling, and she scheduled an appointment for 1 hour later. When we walked in, we were Immediately greeted with warmth and kindness. Ray sat us down, double checked to make sure he had what we were looking for. Answered any questions we had and took us to our car. While he was getting the paperwork and keys Rich came over and engaged us so we wouldn't be just sitting around. We were offered coffee, water, fresh popcorn, danishes and more. While we were waiting we walked over to the 'snack area' and it was like walking into a starbucks. After my husband got some popcorn we sat down and finished our paperwork. We forgot to bring the title for our trade in, so we went home to get it, came back an hour or so later after eating lunch too and everything was ready to go. They were able to get us a better interest rate by going through Honda financing as well as saved us $500 in military savings and ANOTHER $150 in GAP insurance (Hondas gap is free, our bank charges 150). So in the end, we didn't even use the bank we came in prepared to use. They saved us a ton more money than I initially planned... And I always meticulously plan these kind of purchases. Overall, a fantastic buying experience. And I will definitely be back for the White CRV very very soon!

Rich

GuzzoT
1/16/2015

"Tracy Guzzo Excellent Service"

Doug Matthews was my sails agent. He was excellent!! He was not pushy at all. I told him exactly what I wanted and he delivered. He made buying a car very easy. I traded in a 2006 Honda Crv that was in excellent condition, but had many high way miles on it, and he gave me a great price on it so I could afford a 2014 Crv! Doug went the extra mile for me and I will NEVER forget it! I absolutely love my new Honda!!! You can not go wrong by dealing with him. He is an absolute gentleman. He was very knowledgeable about the car explained everything fully before I even bought the car . Upon delivery, the car was of showroom quality. The finance agent was Dan he was just as easy and friendly to deal with. The whole process was fast and smoothe! I totally recommend buying a Honda from Doug! You will not be disappointed !!! Best Wishes ! Tracy Guzzo Would definitely buy my next Honda from him, by the way this is my third car bought.

Pattyd
12/18/2014

"A Wish Realized"

I went to Morehead Honda to buy/lease a new car for my husband as a Christmas Gift. The sales Associate, Alberto Torres could not have been more helpful. I told him what I was hoping to accomplish, how much I had to work with - and he made it happen! I will be picking up a new Honda Accord Sport on Christmas Eve for my husband!! The car is beautiful, well within my budget - and Mr. Torres shared in my delight of doing this for my husband. This will be our 7th Honda from Morehead - and every experience has been wonderful. As a woman, I was a little nervous doing this on my own - Mr. Torres put me at ease immediately and I knew he was going to get me the best deal possible! He was polite, helpful, honest, courteous, respectful - and happy to help me surprise my husband!

Alberto Torress