Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

Kearns-Shook Family
2/03/2016

"Great salesman and wonderful customer service! "

A great experience and wonderful dealership. Great selection and recommend it to anybody that was looking for great value in a vehicle and price! We would definitely go back!

Jimmyak965
2/02/2016

"Great experience and sales service. "

I have purchased numerous new cars in the past. By far, Ray is the best with regards to personal service in the our last 4 purchases from him. Ray pays attention to details will never let you down. Everyone has a guy for something and Ray is my guy for a new car. When I discovered my most recent purchase was difficult to find, Ray found it and came thru with an awesome price. MoreHead Honda is extremely fortunate to have a guy like that, and I feel lucky to have met him many years ago.

RPEx3
2/02/2016

"Service with a smile."

I walked into Morehead Honda Saturday morning needing to lease a car. Chris Holstein greeted me at the door with a smile. He showed me all my options and answered all my questions. He was so focused on making me happy from the trim package to the color Chris really hooked me up. I would like to thank Chris and the whole Morehead team very happy.

Star Walters
2/01/2016

"Best Service dept"

You have the best service dept ever! Dean, Chris Devens and Jorden. Twice I had issues and twice they took care of everything. Professional and personable while seeing to the problem. I also like seeing the respect between management and staff, very nice to see. I have had other trucks that i loved but hated the experience in the Service dept. With Honda, I love my Pilot and I have had great service every time I have been in. I am almost at 30,000 miles and my truck runs perfect. Thank you for making me feel comfortable and safe.

Dean, Chris Devens & Jorden

Brent
1/31/2016

"Best experience we ever had in purchasing a vehicle."

Chris clearly answered all questions we had about the ratings and features we were interested in, and we never felt pressured to make feature or price decisions based on anything other than our personal interests and concerns. We felt that the purchase we made was based on well informed answers to all our questions. Suzette was the high tech features person, and did a superb job of making us comfortable with unfamiliar features.

Suzette

Scorpio,Twig329
1/22/2016

"Experience"

We are very pleased with our visit. Douglas Matthews was very pleasant and helpful in our questions. He was also right there waiting for us at the time he scheduled for us.

Farid20016
1/20/2016

"The best car experience that anybody can ask for"

Douglas was very professional and very welcoming. He help us pick the Honda Accord and was very helpful in explaining everything about the car. I would recommend Douglas to anyone that wants a very good car buying experience. The best sale consultant I have ever met.

BrittanyD
1/19/2016

"Thank you "

I went into Morehead Honda knowing what car I wanted after my car was in an accident and declared totaled . Insurance company took forever to send out the check to Honda to pay my car off. Manny went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and to rush and get me into the car I wanted. He called Honda for days and kept asking if my name was cleared from the loan so he can get me into the new car and before I knew it I was cleared for the new car . I never had such a great experience working with someone like manny. I appreciate everything you did for me, love the car, love the price, and just very satisfied beyond disbelief. Thanks again for all your hard work

scooter16
1/18/2016

"Seeing is believing "

My wife and I were just looking and once we met sales consultant Manny Aviles the rest is history! We now own a pilot and a rav4. Manny made the experience easy and fast. We never felt pressure to purchase. I would highly recommend Manny and this dealership for you next new or used car purchase! Thank you Manny your the best!

Suzette was also great in explaining features!

kemmy123
1/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service Experience"

Went to More head Honda with a true car certificate from Hillside Honda for purchase of 2016 Honda CR-V My Sales Rep was a very gentle man named Manny Aviles.He was very knowledgeable and not pushy. The sale and financing was a brisk.Pretty impressed with his professionalism and would encourage any person shopping for any car to ask for him. He treated me with utmost respect and courtesy.Was not planning on buying the car originally from this dealership,but changed my mind due to the way we were treated. Also like to thank Richard Bray the sales Manager for his honesty and flexibility in price matching Hillside Honda. Great sales experience.Would recommend More head Honda in Newburgh New York to any one looking for great car buying experience.Great place for Women and seniors to shop without stress and hassle.

Reviews of Manny Aviles