Morehead Honda

Doug Matthews

Chris Holstein, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Morehead Honda

Chris Holstein

December 08, 2016

"Everything buying a car should be"

- mightysharkie

From the moment I walked into this fine dealership, I was treated with courtesy and respect by salesperson Manny Aviles. He carefully listened to my needs and concerns, understood exactly what I was looking for, and assured me- quite confidently, and quite correctly- that he and this dealership would do everything they could to make my purchase a pleasurable one. In fact, each time I came back with a different inquiry, a specific concern, or just an odd question, Manny could always be counted on to be patient and knowledgeable. It is a shame that oftentimes consumers feel they need to be on the defensive when making such a large investment, but how reassuring I felt knowing that I was working alongside someone who truly had my best interest at heart, as I felt Manny honestly put my needs ahead of anything else. I would highly recommend Manny and this dealership for anyone who is in the market for a car- and prepare yourself to be treated as well (and as professionally) as you should. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

December 03, 2016

"Very comfortable experience"

- Happy1

This young man made it very easy, for me, to understand by explanation the procedures and entitlements about leasing an automoble. I would, and will recommend him very highly.

December 02, 2016

"One of the best sales experience "

- Apg442

Having purchased several Honda over the years from different dealerships, this was by far the best experience! We had a really bad experience at another dealership and we were considering not even buying another Honda until we met Doug Matthews. From the initial phone to our first meeting, his goal was to make us happy. He listen to all that happened, apologied for our bad experience (even though it did not happen at his dealership), and made it his goal to get us the car we wanted as quickly as possible. He worked quickly and efficiently making sure everything went smoothly. We are so happy we found Doug! It is rare to find a salesman who is not just looking to make a sale. Doug really wants to deliver on all levels and has still not disappointed us. Months after our purchase, he still calls us back right away and is always available for anything! Highly recommend him for your next purchase!!

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $37100