Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

Elliott Picker
4/29/2016

"Easy buying process"

Went in with a rough idea of what I wanted. Chris helped me decide which features I wanted and which I didn't and really made the entire process quick and simple.

nmj81
4/27/2016

"Great experience"

I walked into dealership with a short time to inquire and potentially purchase a car. I had been to a competitor Honda dealer in the area and had a terrible experience there. I had my heart set on a specific car model and decided to stroll into Morehead on a Sunday and see what they could offer...... I can not stress how WONDERFUL this experience was compared to the other dealership. Chris greeted us at the door and quickly started to work on what we were interested in.... One hour later a deal was made and we were happy. This was a no pressure deal, the numbers worked out well what we could afford and this was an HONEST deal. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE!!!!

gailjeter1
4/26/2016

"Chris Holstein and Suzette Panagulis True PProfessionals"

I walked into Morehead Honda as Chris was coming out. I did not have to look around for a salesperson because even though he was probably going to lunch, he put me first. Chris did not begin by having me sit at his desk and crunch numbers, nor did he pressure me in any way. Working with Chris Holstein was like working with an old friend. It is obvious that he really wants his clients to be happy with their purchase. When he introduced me to Suzette Panagulis who explained the features inside my new car, the great chemistry I felt with Chris continued. I really look forward to a long-standing relationship with Morehead Honda thanks to the patient, warm, professional treatment I received. Thank you both

Jeanita1
4/24/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

Manny was great! No pressure and honest!! Fair prices and great selection! This is the place to go for a great and peaceful car buying experience!

Brooke
4/23/2016

"Bad situation"

Don't be discouraged by the title of my review! These guys turned bad situation in too a great situation! Came in with a 2013 Acura which had a terrible airbag recall plus car was way too small, but Manny found something within my budget and hooked me up! I'm a Honda person and I will forever be a consumer to Morehead Honda! Thanx guys

bigdog69
4/19/2016

"Pleasant Experiences Since 1999"

Our son purchased his first new car in 1999, and my wife and I have purchased 3 cars since 2000. The various Honda models in our family have proven to be reliable and durable, mainly due to the scheduled servicing and routine maintenance. Living in the Town of Newburgh, the proximity on Morehead is always a deciding factor in our purchases. Chris Holstein and Suzette Panagulis were very helpful in our most recent purchase of a CR-V.

Jeanne Rechtorovic
4/09/2016

"Buy Your Next Car at Morehead Honda"

Our best car buying experience by far was with Morehead Honda. We were lucky enough to be greeted by Chris Holstein when we entered the dealership, His professional yet friendly manner made him easy to trust. He was also very patient and helpful when deciding the Pilot model that was best for us, not the one he wanted us to buy. There wasn't a hoop he wouldn't jump through to help us. Completing the paperwork with Mike Desantis and going over the features of my new car with Suzette Panagulis was also a pleasure. Buying a car at the right place really can be stress free!

KAP7803
4/08/2016

"Excellent Place to Buy a Car!"

I highly recommend visiting Morehead Honda if you are interested in purchasing a new car. Smooth process from the time I walked in the door to the time I left with a new car.

Carlos0707
4/07/2016

"Excellent and Professional Service. "

Manny Aviles was the gentleman who helped me with all the questions in regards to my new purchase. He was very courteous and professional and above all his salesmanship sealed the deal for me. Ask for Manny when you visit Morehead Honda

Rtinalee23
4/07/2016

"Over all awesome experience!! My new dealer ship.."

I have never been interested in Honda cars until my kids owned them, and then I received a flier of the 2016 New Honda cars and I was very interested in owning one, and so now I do, I'm very content with everything.

Reviews of Suzette Panagulis

Reviews of Doug Matthews
Doug Matthews

Reviews of Claudio Esposito
Claudio Esposito

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Alberto Torres
Alberto Torres

Reviews of Frank Quinones
Frank Quinones

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Mark Nesheiwat