Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda
Call
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

"Alberto Torres...excellent!"

Alberto Torres was great to work with while picking out a new car. I had look at several other dealerships, but Alberto was the easiest salesperson to work with. He was able to understand what I was looking. Albert was very attentive and respectful of my need to find an attractive car, a really safe car, and affordable car. I found my whole experience at Morehead Honda very positive. Sally M.

Alfonso Torres

"Larisa Ammons Rocks!!"

Our much beloved 2005 Honda Civic was totaled in a hit and run accident. We weren't ready to retire it. Even though it had 250,000 miles on it, it still had lots of life left and was a reliable car. I dreaded shopping that day thinking I would be at a disadvantage because I needed to leave with a car. We went to Morehead Honda and met up with Larisa Ammons. She was awesome! It's not easy to buy a car under the circumstances we were in. We had no advance plan to buy a car and our need was immediate. She made the whole process easy. She worked with us to go through her available inventory and help pair us up with a car that would meet our needs both immediate and long term. She was patient and professional. She was considerate of our situation and worked to get us a great deal. She answered all our questions and was forthright in telling us if she didnt know the answer and then sought to get us one. I can confidently say it is the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car, so much so that I felt compelled to take the time to write this. Thanks for your help Larisa... love our new CR-Z!!

"Wish we took our time"

We leased an Accord & recd a good deal except after 2 days of driving we realized we made the wrong choice of vehicle. Mark Nesheiwat offered to lease a civic or crv for same terms. That was really nice of him. We decided to stay with the Accord since we got used to it but aren't in love with it. . It takes the bumps like a ton of bricks & its low to the ground. We had a civic before & could have leased that for $30 a month less. Now we're stuck with this car for 3 yrs. Moorhead Honda has a bad policy of charging $350 if you don't buy the car at the end of lease. We should have walked when we heard that. Really think it over before you commit to a car for 3 yrs.

"Chris Holstein is awesome!"

Chris Holstein treated me really well and helped me every step of the way. He's a really great, passionate guy. Usually, buying or leasing a car is a laborious process. But not this time around. Chris, Richie, and Mike all made the negotiating process a very smooth one. I never drove a Honda vehicle before in my life, but I hear great things about their cars all the time. The company seriously stands behind their work. I found the 2014 Civic LX to be really attractive, and I got a lease deal that I could not refuse. I love my new car.

Chris Holstein, Richie

"Fantastic experience "

Mr. Etri was extremely courteous and welcoming. As a first time buyer, he was clear in explaining all aspects of purchasing a Honda from Morehead Honda. My family has purchased a vehicle from Mr. Etri before and due to his knowledge and warm personality, we returned to work with him again. Great job, Mark!

"New car in a hurry"

When our 2000 Accord w/ 220K miles was no longer worth repairing, we found ourselves in need of a new car quickly! We generally work w/ Frank but since time was ticking Mark stepped in an helped us out. We decide to go with a certified used Civic. We started the process on Friday afternoon and had the car by Monday afternoon.

"We came, we saw..and we drove away happy..!"

What a team! I had leased a Honda Pilot for the very first time at Morehead a little over two years ago. By the time I hit the 2-year mark I had more than doubled my mileage--approximately 2000 miles above my limit per year. I had calculated to expect paying close to $1000 by the time I finished the lease--just for the mileage! Not to mention the tires and the body repair from little scratches I've inflicted on the vehicle. My husband and I were skeptical about leasing again when out of nowhere I received phone calls from Frank and Ray about bringing the truck in early to possibly lease another truck for lesser monthly rate. It took about two months before my husband and I finally stopped by the dealership to look around. We saw the 2015 Pilot Touring and I immediately fell in love with its many features. However, looking at the price, we didn't think we could possibly afford the monthly payment-- It was either the Pilot Touring or nothing... I set up an appointment on a Saturday, Mark Nesheiwat did his "Houdini" trick and the next thing I knew, I was signing papers and drove away with a brand new 2014 Pilot Touring with the same exact features as the 2015 except my payments are lower.. Mark Etri was absolutely wonderful!! He was up front, listened to what we had to say, and made us feel at ease. He remained consistent and did not pressure us in any way. He respected our decisions and kept us well informed of all the current and upcoming incentives. The whole team worked together very quickly to get me what I wanted. I did not have to put any money down, my payment is lower, and most of all, I drove away with the truck I really wanted. Now my husband is wanting to trade his car for a brand new Civic!!! You GO Morehead Honda! Thank you for the hassle-free experience!

"Great car buying experience."

I totally dread the car buying experience, but it was actually a pleasure working with Claudio. He is professional, knowledgeable and down to earth, and not what I would stereotype as your typical pushy, and "skeptical "salesperson. It was the easiest most pleasant car buying experience I have had. It was also a pleasure to work with Jason who goes over how everthing in the car works, especially for the technlogically handicapped:).

"Alberto Torres is Dealer of the Year!!!!!"

I was dreading this whole car purchase for months, until I meet Alberto Torres. He was so friendly and funny. Words can't express how awesome he was. He went out of his way to find the car I wanted. Alberto just made me feel at easy. He even stayed passed his shift to make sure everything was done so I could drive off that same night with my car. He also helped me get a lower rate than what my bank offered me. He knew his stuff and answered all my questions. I am HAPPY I went to Morehead Honda and even HAPPIER that I meet Alberto Torres. Thank you.

Alberto Torres

"Best service ever!"

I just went in to purchase a Honda civic Si and all I can say is that Mark Etri is the best! I was very undecided on the car I wanted and Mark never rushed or pressured me. He provided my with all the information I needed to help me make my decision. He was so friendly and patient and always had a smile on his face. He made the process so easy and comfortable. He made me feel like I was important and my purchase was more about finding the perfect fit for me versus him just trying to close a sale. The rest of the staff was very personable as well. I would absolutely be back to purchase another car in the future from Mark and the Morehead team.

Mark Etri

Mike Desantis

Larisa Ammons

Dan Hoye

Doug Matthews

Mark Nesheiwat

Claudio Esposito

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Russ Peck

Lewis Borasi

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Jason Steinberg