Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

Katelyn1763
8/19/2016

"Great"

Douglas was a great salesperson. I recommend Morehead Honda! I absolutely love my Honda and wouldn't change a thing. Everyone at Morehead are friendly and easy to work with. Thank you!

JerseyJoe
8/18/2016

""One of my best car buying experiences ever""

My salesperson was Chris Holstein. He made this purchase very easy and comfortable for me without any hassles or pressure sales tactics that you normally get. Chris is real professional and a very nice guy too. I also was helped in this purchase by Mike Desantis and Suzette Panagulis who were also very professional and pleasant to deal with. I would certainly recommend Morehead to anyone looking to buy a Honda.

Kitty123
8/17/2016

"Out experience was wonderful. "

The sales associates Doug Matthews, Suzette, and Doug were the best. They were very professional and made our purchase easy.I would highly recommend this dealership and it's. associates.

mway316
8/11/2016

"Happy with experience "

The salesperson I dealt with, Chris Holstein, was professional, knowledgeable and dedicated my satisfaction. He went over and above the business as usual approach and did not push me into any decision unless I was comfortable. The other folks I worked with were pleasant as well and helped close the deal on what is a big investment for me and my family.

mommahen
8/10/2016

"Car purchase? Like a day at the Beach!"

Chris and Suzette made us feel comfortable and secure in our decision to choose their dealership to lease our new car. The whole team was very friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend Moorehead to anyone looking to buy/lease a car.

Dieckmann1018
8/02/2016

"Stress free and very easy"

My husband and i just got a great deal on our 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS Sedan! From the moment we walked in we were greeted with kindness and respect! they talk you through everything and make super easy and stress free! Thank you Manny A. for all your help! 10 out of 10!

Events16
8/01/2016

"Great experience!....."

After a long commute from work I finally made it to Morehead Honda a 1/2 hour before closing time. Suzette greeted us with a great big smile and introduced us to Manny (with a bigger smile). Although it was almost quitting time, Manny was paitent, listened to my needs, was straightforward and provided/showed us potential cars and pricing. Never once in that short time did I feel rushed, dismissed, pressured or disrespected. That left a great impression. We came back on Saturday and from the minute we walked in, Manny and Suzette took great care of us, connected us with Lindsay - who was great too! (to service out '05 Civic from another dealership) and got us into a beautiful Certified Pre-Owned 2013 Accord! Now when it gets down to the wire I am no easy customer and buying a car gives me aniexty (for obvious reasons). But Manny didnt buckle under the pressure. He remained professional and respectful the whole time. Even Dan from finance was a champ. They made replacing my car an easy, painless and great experience!! Thank you!!

Dan in Finance

faith2013
7/30/2016

"Excellent service, got welcomed as soon as we walked in,"

Very polite and friendly, Knowledgeable of vehicle, very attentive,Felt very welcomed and very professional while attending to us, Vehicle was ready upon arrival to be picked up

Lisa0988
7/27/2016

"Best car buying/leasing ever!!"

From the minute we walked in the door to the time we drove away with our newly leased vehicle I couldn't believe how seamless and positive the experience was! We worked with Manny Aviles and we felt no pressure at all. He was patient and answered all of our questions, never overbearing or pushy. He was the first car salesman that we ever dealt with, who talked to us looking at us. Unlike most whose attention is on the those walking in while not listening at all to those at in front of them. Car salesmen have a very poor reputation and in most cases it's justly deserved, but Manny is a true professional who does his job the way it should be done. Mike, the Finance person was also great to deal with. Explained everything without dragging out the process, did not try to force us into anything. Quickest financial "car closing" we've ever been through. This dealership with these 2 individuals are highly recommended if you want a seamless positive car buying experience!

Roberta Betanzos
7/27/2016

"A great first year!!"

I bought my car a year ago from Doug and have had the car in for service since, dealing with Carla and Lindsay; all do a phenomenal job to make sure everything is perfect for the customer!! Additionally today, I had the opportunity to have Ronnie Morehead assist with making sure my visit was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. Everyone I have encountered there has been friendly, courteous, and helpful, this is truly a great place!!!

Reviews of Suzette Panagulis

Reviews of Lindsay Gibbons
Lindsay Gibbons

Reviews of Frank Quinones
Frank Quinones

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Mark Nesheiwat