Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

AJ
6/24/2016

"Seamless Purchase"

Cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Morehead Honda. We traded in a 2016 Ridgeline and purchase a 2017 Ridgeline in a matter of a few hours. The owner, sales manager, finance manager and our sales consultant could not do enough to ensure our experience was seamless.

vp3600
6/23/2016

"Chris Holstein a true Gentleman and great employee"

Our direction towards a Honda needs no explanation but the experience itself was pleasant and professional with no pressure. Mostly because of Chris. He listened carefully for what we were looking for. He was straight forward and went over and beyond to work with us. We know if we have any concerns or question he will be the pathway to get our answers. Thanks for making this big purchase a great experience Chris!!!

Molly W
6/20/2016

"Responsive and friendly"

Professional, friendly folks there. Actually enjoyed buying a car... and just love the car we got.

Lorraine
6/20/2016

"THE FASTEST AND EASIEST CAR PURCHASE I EVER EXPERIENCED!"

Last year my sister had such a great experience when she purchased her car at Morehead Honda through Doug Matthews, that I decided to check and see if he was still there and thankfully he is. I was thinking about a Jeep Compass or a Honda HRV so I started at Morehead Honda. Within 15 minutes, I was no longer even contemplating another car or dealership. I can't explain the ease of doing business with Doug. He listened to what I wanted and told me what Morehead had to offer. There was no need for back and forth exchanges, he knew what I wanted to buy and spend and he stuck to that. He never tried to push me into something I did not want or could not afford. I believe that is what is the best about Doug. I wasn't even planning on getting a car that day, I was only shopping for ideas. But by 5:00 we had the Insurance Card and Binder from Travelers and I drove my new 2016 Honda HRV off the lot. I will definitely recommend Morehead Honda to everyone.!!!! If I owned a Dealership....I would want Doug Matthews....

Tmillan1263
6/06/2016

"Great Experience!!"

My husband and I were looking to move from an Accord to a SUV.. The sales team were very helpful, personable and very informed. I had a great experience at Morehead Honda in Newburgh New York. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family..

juliagoolia
6/06/2016

"Great Experienceif we could take it home that day Chris Hols"

We just purchased a used Honda CRV and we are beyond thrilled! Chris Holstein helped us and was incredible. He had all the answers to our questions with abundant information we didn't think or know to ask. He was professional, polite, kind and down to earth. He was Very humble and because of it, instead of our car purchase being stressful or overwhelming it was truly a humble great experience!! He took our price range and showed us all our options that met our needs. Then when we narrowed it down to the Honda CRV and Honda civic he honestly went through alll the pros or benefits of each for where we are in or lives right not but then went further to help us as to which would be a better fit for our future. Thanks to him we are 100% sure we made the right decision and am in love with out new CRV!!! When we asked if we could take it home that day Chris Holstein made sure it would be a quick process. They dealt with the insurance company, getting license plates put on and had the car detailed to a t. It was gorgeous and had a full gas tank, oil change everything you would want in buying a car!!! Suzette Panagulis then took us to the car before we left and went though all the features and took the time to show us how to use everything and even went further in setting up our blue tooth, adding contacts, setting our radio stations etc. Both Suzette Panagulis and Chris Holstein were beyond patient and kind. We will 100% contact him and Morehead Honda with any future questions or service issues. We also recommend anyone looking for a new car to go to Morehead and ask for Chris Holstein!!! You WONT be disappointed! He's the best of the best! There definitley needs to be more salesman like Chris Holstein!

NancyCruz107
6/05/2016

"Leased a 2016 Honda Accord"

Manny Aviles was AWESOME!!!! He knew his information answered all questions we had.. Was polite and we are over the moon with our Honda Accord!!! You need more sale guys like Manny Aviles!!!!

Ed
6/02/2016

"Amazing"

Alberto was fabulous and very professional! He answered all my questions and made me very happy with my purchase. He was always willing to double check any questions I had and made sure I was happy with my purchase. Alberto is one of the most professional sales men I have ever dealt with, and I will ensure to continue to contact him and Morehead Honda with any future questions or service issues I may have.

deb22
6/02/2016

"Excellent service"

Recently purchased slightly used HRV. Service was excellent and honest. Our salesperson, Chris Holstein, was as helpful as could be. Highly recommend doing business with this dealership.

MELISSA
6/01/2016

"LOVE ! LOVE ! LOVE! "

Best place to buy a honda! Manny went above and beyond to help me get in the car i wanted ! If your going to get a new honda, he is the best to deal with. Very knowledgeable and super nice!! i have only owned hondas, and everytime i only deal with morehead. I love my new car!

Reviews of Manny Aviles

Reviews of Doug Matthews
Doug Matthews

Reviews of Frank Quinones
Frank Quinones

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Mark Crevina