Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

Rick
7/24/2016

"good revie"

manny and dan was awesome they listen to my needs and concerns and got me into a car for me without me having to worry about anything. i would recommend morehead to all my friends and family and will refer. thanks guys

dan in finance

Jen Rivera
7/18/2016

"June 2016 with Manny"

Manny was extremely helpful and attentive during my difficult time. He made the entire process effortless and convenient for me. He was always available and responded immediately to my questions. Manny is everything you want in a salesman, knowledgeable, attentive, reliable and personable. Great customer service with a smile! Jennifer Rivera

Nancy Garo
7/16/2016

"Got exactly the car I wanted thanks to Manny."

I just purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot from Morehead Honda in Newburgh. I had a great experience. I did not get pressured to buy a more expensive model then what I wanted, and Manny asked lots of questions about my car needs to ensure I got what I needed. They had to find the one I wanted and it took a little while but I was very pleased that I got exactly the color I wanted in the model I wanted and was very pleasantly surprised to find some extras I didn't expect. Manny was so accessible, he always immediately responded to my emails (of which there were many) even on his day off. Overall a great experience and I love my new car.

Portia Riggins
7/15/2016

""Excellent Dealership!! Amazing Salesman: Alberto Torres""

I traded my 2011 Honda Pilot in today and I was amazed by the level of service I have received from Salesman Alberto Torres. Alberto was fast, efficient, professional, and very knowledgeable. Alberto was very attentive and provided me with excellent customer service. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would highly recommend Alberto Torres to assist you. He has excellent follow up skills and he is very friendly. Thanks Morehead Honda for choosing quality salesmen!

jcar
7/14/2016

"Bought new honda crv and traded in 2010 crosstour"

Everyone was very helpful and efficient. Suzette was more than patient and willing to help a techno phobe like me understand her new car. I went to just look but Doug made it so easy and effortless to trade in my cross tour and purchase the crv. He made it happen and I am happy for it.

LuvMyHonda
7/11/2016

"Great Dealership! Awesome Salesman: Douglas Matthews"

This is our second purchase from Morehead Honda. Our first car was a CR-V. Doug Matthews was our salesman. So, when we decided we needed a larger car, we went back to Morehead to purchase a 2016 Pilot EX-L with sensing. We had such a positive experience with Doug the first time, we specifically asked for him again. We weren't sure whether to lease or buy. Doug was a great help with this. He pointed out all the pros and cons of leasing and buying. He was patient, understanding and kind. He made sure we understood all the information. The best part of his presentation was the spreadsheet he created to show us the effect that various down payments would have on monthly payments (for both leasing and purchasing.) Then he let us decide. There was never any pressure. That's what I like about him. No pressure. We wanted white, with cloth seats. Not an easy combination to find. It took a day or two, but he didn't stop until he found us one. We are very pleased with Morehead Honda. The management and staff are low- keyed, friendly and very helpful. Suzette Panagulis and Dan Hoye were excellent. We highly recommend Morehead Honda and Doug Matthews.

kyla0210
7/10/2016

"Awesome Experience, Great Staff"

The moment we walked into the dealer, we knew we made the right decision. Despite being very busy, we were approached by Suzette who pointed us in the right direction while we waited for the sales person. When Chris approached us, he was very professional and friendly, he immediately asked us what our needs were and made sure we had all the information before making such a big decision. At the end we left with our dream car. Suzette went over all the details of all the new gadgets in the vehicle. Both were so friendly and professional and made the process easy. Thanks guys!

hecdot
7/06/2016

""Happy Customers""

Everyone at Morehead Honda really tries to help you,with any questions you have. Manny goes over and beyond and a wonderful person to do business with. We can't say enough about him or Suzette she was very good at helping us understand all about our car. Loved them both, We're very satisfied with the deal we got (Manny made sure of that) Thank you all at Morehead Honda

Nina
6/27/2016

"Fast, Painless & Professional "

We visited every dealer in the area and left disappointed with the level of professionalism, follow up and overall sense of urgency regarding the value of our time. This was the case UNTIL we reached out to Chris Holstein at Morehead. Chris and his colleagues were polite, professional and honest. We ended up purchasing from Chris and couldn't be happier with the level of service we received. This dealership is very lucky to have him on their team. As someone who works in sales I know first hand how hard it is to find employees that value their customers happiness & satisfaction above all else. Morehead has created a positive lasting impression with our family. Thank you Chris!!!

Mekoya04
6/26/2016

"Great work!"

From Jason's quick response to our initial email, Manny's above and beyond service on his day off, Suzette's familiarizing us with the car, to Mike in finance - we were thoroughly impressed with the customer service. The service and price matching made it worth the travel time to pick up our car from Morehead! Manny will hook you UP!!!

Reviews of Manny Aviles

Reviews of Jason Steinberg
Jason Steinberg

Reviews of Frank Quinones
Frank Quinones

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Mark Nesheiwat