Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda

Call
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

"The return trip"

I was DEAD SET AGAINST coming back here. My wife said it was time to let bygones be bygones. To be honest, if it wasn't for Mark Etri, I was going to Subaru. Morehead is lucky to have a person like Mark on their team. Upon my second return trip, he did everything possible to help out. Make him a dictator of your dealership. He's got my vote!!!!!

"Chris in service is excellent, sales not so much..."

CHRIS IN SERVICE IS TOTALLY THE BEST!!!! Honest, helpful, fair, and always goes out of his way and exceeds his professional obligations!! If he ever left the dealership, I would follow him! He is a definite asset to the dealership and his efforts enrich the profession. On another note, I had a Honda Accord that I always serviced at Morehead Honda and I was totally thrilled. They consistently exceeded all my expectations. I couldn't believe such a great dealership existed. So it was a no brainer that, when the time came for a new Honda, I would go there. I bought a demo but was saddened to notice one day after I bought it that the rear bumper cover had been repainted. (I had opened the trunk when the sun hit it just right and I saw the drips...then noticed the VIN label had yellowed) Body shop verified it had been hit. No damage besides the superficial, but I was dismayed. Spoke to a few people about it, no one offered to help me. That was truly surprising to me because I had been so very happy with Morehead. I wish that info had been disclosed.

Chris

"Excellent experience"

Overall I had an excellent experience. The sales reps were friendly, informative and made my choice to join the honda family an easy one! I'm a proud owner of a honda accord now!

"Effortless"

I can only say my dealing with Morehead Honda is effortless. They from the time I stepped into the showroom until I picked up my wifes new Honda Pilot they were nothing short of fantastic. My first dealing was with Mark Etri he new everything about the product and what would work for our family needs. Freindly just a pleasure to deal with. When I went back to pick up my purchase the fianance guy by the name of Nichael Desantis was right on the mark. No games or gimics got me what I wanted to pay a true gentleman. I can only say is this, if you are in the market for a new vehicle come over to Morehead. they are eccellant. Tell them Dave sent you.

"Alberto Torres...excellent!"

Alberto Torres was great to work with while picking out a new car. I had look at several other dealerships, but Alberto was the easiest salesperson to work with. He was able to understand what I was looking. Albert was very attentive and respectful of my need to find an attractive car, a really safe car, and affordable car. I found my whole experience at Morehead Honda very positive. Sally M.

Alfonso Torres

"Larisa Ammons Rocks!!"

Our much beloved 2005 Honda Civic was totaled in a hit and run accident. We weren't ready to retire it. Even though it had 250,000 miles on it, it still had lots of life left and was a reliable car. I dreaded shopping that day thinking I would be at a disadvantage because I needed to leave with a car. We went to Morehead Honda and met up with Larisa Ammons. She was awesome! It's not easy to buy a car under the circumstances we were in. We had no advance plan to buy a car and our need was immediate. She made the whole process easy. She worked with us to go through her available inventory and help pair us up with a car that would meet our needs both immediate and long term. She was patient and professional. She was considerate of our situation and worked to get us a great deal. She answered all our questions and was forthright in telling us if she didnt know the answer and then sought to get us one. I can confidently say it is the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car, so much so that I felt compelled to take the time to write this. Thanks for your help Larisa... love our new CR-Z!!

"Wish we took our time"

We leased an Accord & recd a good deal except after 2 days of driving we realized we made the wrong choice of vehicle. Mark Nesheiwat offered to lease a civic or crv for same terms. That was really nice of him. We decided to stay with the Accord since we got used to it but aren't in love with it. . It takes the bumps like a ton of bricks & its low to the ground. We had a civic before & could have leased that for $30 a month less. Now we're stuck with this car for 3 yrs. Moorhead Honda has a bad policy of charging $350 if you don't buy the car at the end of lease. We should have walked when we heard that. Really think it over before you commit to a car for 3 yrs.

"Chris Holstein is awesome!"

Chris Holstein treated me really well and helped me every step of the way. He's a really great, passionate guy. Usually, buying or leasing a car is a laborious process. But not this time around. Chris, Richie, and Mike all made the negotiating process a very smooth one. I never drove a Honda vehicle before in my life, but I hear great things about their cars all the time. The company seriously stands behind their work. I found the 2014 Civic LX to be really attractive, and I got a lease deal that I could not refuse. I love my new car.

Chris Holstein, Richie

"Fantastic experience "

Mr. Etri was extremely courteous and welcoming. As a first time buyer, he was clear in explaining all aspects of purchasing a Honda from Morehead Honda. My family has purchased a vehicle from Mr. Etri before and due to his knowledge and warm personality, we returned to work with him again. Great job, Mark!

"New car in a hurry"

When our 2000 Accord w/ 220K miles was no longer worth repairing, we found ourselves in need of a new car quickly! We generally work w/ Frank but since time was ticking Mark stepped in an helped us out. We decide to go with a certified used Civic. We started the process on Friday afternoon and had the car by Monday afternoon.

Reviews of Mark Etri
Mark Etri

Reviews of Mike Desantis
Mike Desantis

Reviews of Larisa Ammons
Larisa Ammons

Reviews of Claudio Esposito
Claudio Esposito

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Russ Peck