Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

Ashley!
5/12/2015

"Very welcoming!! Extremely helpful, not pushy! "

So welcoming from the moment we walked in! Mr. Matthews was very knowledgeable and helpful. I did not feel pressured or rushed. I told him exactly what I wanted, and he made it happen! He took so much time out of his day and made every effort to get to where I needed to be with my purchase. The firm handshake and kind smile made a wonderful first impression. He was determined to assist me with every fine detail, and showed me everything I needed to know ! A ++ !!! Mr. Matthews at Morehead Honda made sure we were well taken care of, especially after a terrible experience at Friendly Honda! Will absolutely come back again.

Oldrnwisr2
4/27/2015

"A surprisingly pleasant experience"

I typically equate buying a new car with getting root canal work, there is nothing pleasant about it. My wife and I can honestly say that our experience buying a new 2015 Odyssey at Morehead Honda was surprisingly pleasant, from the time we came in to test drive an Odyssey to the delivery of the vehicle we bought. Our salesperson (Chris Holstein) was not pushy and we didn't feel like he was trying to sell us something; rather, it felt like we were having an enthusiastic discussion about a vehicle and its features. Although an Odyssey with the trim level we wanted was not on the lot, Chris and sales manager Mark Nesheiwat were able to quickly locate and obtain one for us. I typically don't enjoy conversing with salespeople, Chris was an exception. On the day we came to pick up our Odyssey, Chris spent a great deal of time reviewing features that we had not spoken about previously He also said that if we had any questions about the vehicle after we bought it, we should call him - how refreshing. We came to Morehead Honda with our two puppies in tow and the entire staff made us feel welcome. We even compared notes about the challenges of raising two puppies at the same time with Mike Desantis, our finance specialist. Finally, I will add that we are very pleased with our new Odyssey.

eric
4/18/2015

"Friendly, Efficient, Simple "

We simply wanted to buy a car with a few conditions we had prior to entering the dealer. Within seconds we were greeted and then Chris Holstein welcomed us we set down. After going over what we wanted he took the initiative and had a car brought up. We left....conditions met, happy and in time to enjoy the rest of our day.

We don't remember finance guy. He was also courteous and efficient.

claw
4/16/2015

"salesperson Chris was excellent"

Chris was great he took his time and explained everything was the best Salesperson i have ever seen.He made our trip to the dealership very enjoyable. thxs Mark McCann

khyreeh
4/10/2015

"Excellent salesman and excellent service"

I had a great experience at morehead honda buying a new car. my salesman,Alberto Torres was very nice and helpful in the process ofbuying the car. i would recommend that you chose morehead as your honda dealership. they are good at what they do. ask for alberto and i can assure you'll be well taken care of.

NewCivic2015beacon
3/31/2015

"Honda Civic 2015"

Larisa, made my experience at this dealership ,just beyond phenomenal. She has profound customer service skills, I would consider her the best sales person in the dealership. I would strongly recommend her before any other sales personnel I've ever had encounters with.

jms1896@aol.com
3/20/2015

"Star Salesman"

"Thinking" of buying the CRV...Doug was extremely helpful, perceptive, informative. His approach was friendly - not just throwing out facts & numbers. My many questions and concerns were met with honesty, a great deal of patience and superior knowledge of the car. I felt very comfortable dealing with Doug. I have been driving Hondas for nearly 30 years and have dealt with other dealerships..............Doug Matthews is a standout!!

kw0311
3/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I received excellent customer service . Buying a car from Morehead Honda was a great experience. My sales person was very knowledgeable and when i picked up my new car he took the time to go over the car with me and set it up. I would recommend this dealership . Thank to the finance department as well.

gilman1024
3/11/2015

"Outstanding "

Larisa listened to my needs. She was able to find me a product that was comfortable, in mint condition and in my price range. Thanks again. Gil Torres

nickt
3/08/2015

"Fantastic Experiece"

This was my first time buying a new car from a dealer and it was a fantastic experience. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Doug was my salesman and was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and relate able. He helped me in exploring all options and was willing to work with any constraints I had. I would highly recommend Doug and the dealership to anyone.

Reviews of Chris Holstein

Reviews of Freddie Dunning
Freddie Dunning

Reviews of Frank Quinones
Frank Quinones

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Lewis  Borasi
Lewis Borasi

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)