Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

robin
5/29/2016

"totlly enjoyable experience"

We worked with Manny Aviles. He was professional, cheerful, and followed through with everything. We so love our new Honda CRV. We would recommend Morehead Honda.

Shawn R.
5/29/2016

"Too easy!"

Second experience with Morhead Honda. There is a reason you return to a dealership. The level of customer service provided here on both occasions has been top notch. I used USAA's Car Buying Program this time around. Craig Kacmarczyk, the internet Coordinator for Morehead, wasted no time reaching out to make sure he knew exactly what I was looking for. He relayed my info over to Manny Aviles who was very accomadating of my our delayed aquisition due to coordinating with a home closing. He was a very professional and always greeted us with a smile. We'll be lifelong fans of Morehead Honda.

Craig Kacmarczyk

IVETTE QUINONES
5/28/2016

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

My first time visiting Morehead Honda. We received a great welcome and assistance. Frank Quinones was awesome very informative and professional! Great sales guy. He explained every step. We had great laughs. Also Mike D the Business manager great person also very informative and friendly. Great laughs.. made my night after being a little sad trading in my car.!!!! good job!!! I absolutely love my new 2016 Honda CR V thanks to all and also, the young lady that showed me how to use the electronics in the vehicle. Thanks

Zykoffc
5/22/2016

"Perfect dealership"

Went to look for a new car and was able to work with Alberto again. Once again he made it very easy and answered all my questions. Before I left for the day I was driving away in my new car same day. Definitely recommend Morehead Honda...ask for Alberto.

Jerry
5/17/2016

"Dealt with Manny; Top Notch"

We just finished purchasing a new Honda CR-V from Morehead Honda in Newburgh, NY. We dealt with Jason Steinberg when discussing things over the internet and then Manny Aviles when we got to the dealership and can say that they made everything easy. Manny was a very sincere individual who knew his stuff. The financing guy we worked with was also top notch and seemed a good guy. Would love to work with them again if we are in the market again for a Honda. Thanks.

tiffany
5/16/2016

"that was easy!"

on a recent trip to Anaheim we attended a ducks game at the Honda center. during the first intermission they brought the new civic out on the ice. we were looking for a small car to replace the Mercedes Benz we were driving and I said, "that's the car I want!". we came home and using truecar we were put in contact with morehead Honda and Chris. we had done our research and knew what options we wanted and the price we wanted to pay. within two hours Chris not only had us in the car we wanted, but showed us how for the price we were set to pay we were able to upgrade to the color we wanted in the next trim package. two very happy people went home that day!

CesarGaray86
5/07/2016

"Manny Is The Best!! "

I had an really good experience and excellent customer service since I arrived to Honda, the sales man was awesome !!his name is Manny Aviles , he was with me & help me a lot in the whole process, he was kind & He was very Patient with me!! it was a great experience because it was my first time I got a brand new car, I felt very comfortable, thank you so much Manny for getting me what i wanted & for a great service!! You are The Man.

Yahyah10
5/05/2016

"Mr. Alberto Torres; Conduct of Sales"

From the first day my Wife and I walked into MoreHead Honda, this Gentleman was very friendly and courteous. We know that in sales one has to present themselves in a professional manner because overall it's retail! What distinguishe's Alberto's Demeamor as well as the Staff we've dealt with, was the genuine concern and commitment that they went through to get my wife and I the best deal without the hassle and fake pretenses! We give them a Ten out of ten for taking care of us in a time sensitive situation. They not only made my Wife and Daughter feel like family, but Alberto's approach and overall Professionalism makes him stellar amongst most! I'm an Anesthesiologist in s well reknown Hospital and I mist tell you, the Staff there at MoreHead is above and beyond caring!! Thank You from Janet And Brett Adams.

Elliott Picker
4/29/2016

"Easy buying process"

Went in with a rough idea of what I wanted. Chris helped me decide which features I wanted and which I didn't and really made the entire process quick and simple.

nmj81
4/27/2016

"Great experience"

I walked into dealership with a short time to inquire and potentially purchase a car. I had been to a competitor Honda dealer in the area and had a terrible experience there. I had my heart set on a specific car model and decided to stroll into Morehead on a Sunday and see what they could offer...... I can not stress how WONDERFUL this experience was compared to the other dealership. Chris greeted us at the door and quickly started to work on what we were interested in.... One hour later a deal was made and we were happy. This was a no pressure deal, the numbers worked out well what we could afford and this was an HONEST deal. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE!!!!

Reviews of Manny Aviles

Reviews of Chris Holstein
Chris Holstein

Reviews of Frank Quinones
Frank Quinones

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Jason Steinberg

Reviews of Mark Nesheiwat
Mark Nesheiwat

Reviews of Lewis  Borasi
Lewis Borasi

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)