Morehead Honda

Alberto Torres

February 24, 2017

"Best Experience "

- Caitlyn Mead

I bought a brand new car from MoreHead Honda & it was one of the most pleasant experiences I've had. I told Chris what I wanted & found me a car with everything I wanted. He didn't oversell me on any insurances or products, he was honest & friendly. Not only was Chris so great & accommodating but every employee I came into contact with at the dealership with very nice. I have never been a fan of Honda's & this experience totally changed my opinion. Anyone I know in the market for a new car I have recommended to come to MoreHead Honda.

February 18, 2017

"Enjoyable car buying experience"

- Pam

I have visited other Honda dealerships in the Hudson Valley region but my experience with Morehead Honda far surpassed the others. I would highly recommend this dealership. Daniel J. DeSalvo was the salesperson who assisted my husband and I as we shopped for a Preowned Certified car. Dan is a courteous, patient and knowledgeable car salesperson. He helped us find what we wanted within our price range. We even met the mechanic who serviced and inspected the car. It was indeed a very enjoyable experience.I was very satisfied and will definitely go back when I need to buy another car. Thank you Dan and Rich!

February 09, 2017

"Left out a satisfied customer "

- eliaswebb0324

I went in seeking a descent used vehicle and eventually left with the vehicle I hoped to find. Very helpful staff at this dealership. I would definitely recommend to others.

New 2015 Honda Civic, $25160