Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

Dennis0401
9/21/2016

"Working with Chris Holstein. "

Our experience with Morehead Honda when we leased our new 2013 Honda Civic was outstanding. From Chris Holstein ( the best) to the finance manager their expertise and friendly service was refreshing.

debsd
9/17/2016

"Great Experience"

In my past experiences with other new car purchases and different dealerships, I must say my experience at Morehead Honda, in Newburgh, NY was by far the best experience. Doug Mathews, Senior Sales Consultant was excellent from his introduction to seeing me driving off in my new car, the next day! He went above and beyond to make sure I satisfied, providing excellent customer service. No high pressure sales pitch which I dislike immensely. I highly recommend Doug if you are looking for a new or used vehicle, you won't be disappointed.

klopez321
9/14/2016

"Smoothest transaction I have ever made!"

I came in to take a look at their inventory, not really sure what I wanted or what to expect. I spoke with an AMAZING sales professional, Manny. He was friendly, kind, understanding, and patient. Anytime I expressed that I wasn't sure of what I wanted, he assured me that there was no pressure or rush to make a decision, that his main priority was to make sure that I was satisfied with the vehicle I chose. It took some time, but I finally got the vehicle I wanted, and I am EXTREMELY happy with it. The process went without any problems, and any problems that did occur (which were caused by my previous bank)..Manny and their finance manager handled it professionally and flawlessly. Thank you guys for your help with my trade-in and thank you for being so informative and patient! Definitely will be back in the future for my next Honda!

Roseann
9/12/2016

"Best customer service I've ever experienced"

Chris Holstein was our sales consultant. He was amazing. I've never felt so comfortable buying a car and with little to no stress. He was exceptional. He was patient, taking his time to answer all of our questions, taking us from car to car in the intense heat and humidity and making sure we had plenty to drink and were comfortable with all of the information he was presenting us with. He also has the best sense of humor, dealing wonderfully with all of our jokes and antics. Once I chose a car, he thoroughly went through the process with us and stayed with us until we drove off the lot 2 days later, staying way past his actual quitting time to ensure we were happy. Kudos Chris! We can't wait to pick out our next car with you! (Unfortunately for you, Honda has a reputation of lasting forever! lol) One more huge note: Chris immediately won our attention when he treated me, a woman, as an equal. We have been to several dealerships together and myself on my own. When a sales consultant looks only at my boyfriend and doesn't include me in the conversation, although, it is I that is purchasing the vehicle, we both take note and are offended by these interactions. I've also been into dealerships alone and felt that I was treated as not knowing enough to know what I was doing and could be easily manipulated into an unfair deal. Chris was not like this one bit, nor was Mike. They both treated me as an equal in all of our conversations. Thank you for respecting me! This means more than I can say. Also, I need to send out a bravo to Suzette and Mike. Suzette gave me a quick in-service on my car before I drove it away to ensure I was comfortable with the features and offered her services should i have any other questions in the days to come. Mike helped to quickly and efficiently get the paperwork done while making sure we understood everything.. Both also had great personalities and we felt comfortable to joke and laugh our way through all of the processes. As for the dealership, the treatment of your customers is over the top. I have never been happier with an experience in purchasing a car. My new HR-V is above and beyond my dreams. Thank you and I look forward to a long lasting Dealer-Customer relationship with your dealership and staff.

Tonia
9/05/2016

"Great until I met the finance guy. He was rude and abrasive"

The sales team was extremely helpful and patient. I went there ready to settle for the car I needed. I left with the car I always wanted. After I received the car, Manny helped me set up my blue tooth. I pass a Honda in my town to get the superb customer service I receive at Moorehead Honda

Kaitlin was informative and helpful.

Kathryn Goumas
9/02/2016

"Professional and Knowledgeable "

The dealership has a more personal approach then others in the area. The staff was professional in their approach and did not put pressure on us. I like the fact that it is smaller then some of the other dealerships in the area. Buying a car is a huge purchase . This was a very positive experience for us .

VinnyBagaDonuts
8/30/2016

"#NewCar2016"

From the moment you walk in the door, you are greeted by professional and courteous staff members. I dealt with Manny, who right off the bat made you feel relaxed and comfortable. His overall down-to-Earth and friendly demeanor made the overall purchase a pleasant experience. I love my new 2016 Fit and would definitely recommend Morehead Honda for anyone looking for a new car.

Katelyn1763
8/19/2016

"Great"

Douglas was a great salesperson. I recommend Morehead Honda! I absolutely love my Honda and wouldn't change a thing. Everyone at Morehead are friendly and easy to work with. Thank you!

JerseyJoe
8/18/2016

""One of my best car buying experiences ever""

My salesperson was Chris Holstein. He made this purchase very easy and comfortable for me without any hassles or pressure sales tactics that you normally get. Chris is real professional and a very nice guy too. I also was helped in this purchase by Mike Desantis and Suzette Panagulis who were also very professional and pleasant to deal with. I would certainly recommend Morehead to anyone looking to buy a Honda.

Kitty123
8/17/2016

"Out experience was wonderful. "

The sales associates Doug Matthews, Suzette, and Doug were the best. They were very professional and made our purchase easy.I would highly recommend this dealership and it's. associates.

Reviews of Manny Aviles

Caitlin Scofield

Internet Sales

Reviews of Frank Quinones
Frank Quinones

Sales and Leasing Consultant (Silver Status)

Reviews of Mark Nesheiwat