Morehead Honda

1000 Auto Park Place,
Newburgh, New York 12550
Morehead Honda Info
About Morehead Honda

Morehead Honda in Newburgh, New York was established in 1974. The Morehead family has been selling and racing cars since 1946 and has operated a boutique style dealership offering customers a superior sales and service experience. As demand for Honda increases, Morehead Honda has successfully responded with volume pricing, while providing the same level of customer service that Mr. Morehead founded his business on more than 65 years ago.

About Morehead Honda

Llovera21
8/31/2015

"Morehead hooked me up"

I used to lease a Honda Accord through another Hudson valley honda dealership and I was paying top dollar for a basic lx coupe. The end of my lease was coming up and I decided to see if morehead honda would give me a better offer. First things first. This dealership treats you with respect and they're extremely courteous. They ask you if you need water and treat you like family the entire time. I met with a salesman named Alonzo Ruiz and he understood what I wanted and what I was looking for. Always reassuring that he would help me out. To make a crazy long story a little shorter, I ended up getting a deal that I couldn't pass up and signed my papers that day. I'm now a happy customer of morehead honda and have a fully loaded accord coupe v6. Alonzo is the kind of salesman that will contact you as fast as possible and answer a text or call super fast. He's honest and will try his hardest to find a way that suits your needs. In fact he's such a good salesman that he recently got my mother a car 3 days ago for an INSANE deal. I'll let my mothers review do the talking. Thanks to you guys at Morehead honda and Alonzo.

K. P.
8/28/2015

"Professional, friendly and fast"

I drove to this dealership from NJ after being disappointed by a local dealer. I was looking for a certified used Touring trim in white, and this was the only dealership that had it within a 200 mile radius of my residence.. I put in an inquiry via email on Friday after the dealership had closed and the next morning 20 minutes after their business day started Alonzo called me to confirm the car was available and would be ready for me to look at when I came there. When my wife and I reached the dealership after a 100 mile trip the staff was very welcoming and as promised Alonzo had the keys on this desk and the car was ready and waiting in bay. There was cosmetic dent on the car which they fixed at no cost prior to me picking up the car a couple of days later. The negotiations, pricing and trade in was standard procedure but with no pressure or drama. We started with what the monthly payments would be but quickly moved to the actual price of the vehicle and trade in value rather than then "how much can you pay a month" deal. Since was there on a Saturday evening, I filled out the financial paperwork and on Monday got a call from the Finance department who explained to me the various loan options, rates and lenders. Mike confirmed that the paperwork would be ready when I came to pickup the car on Wednesday. It took me a grand total of 25 minutes on Wednesday to turn over my trade, understand and sign the financial paperwork. The overall time spent in the dealership was about 2 hrs total. The only thing I would suggest as an improvement is to have the carfax presented to the customer when they are looking at the car. I am tech savvy and had done my research on the car prior to making the inquiry and knew the carFax wasn't clean. It would have been a nice honest gesture to see the carFax during the sale without asking. for it. Besides the above, it was very positive car buying experience.

Mark B
8/19/2015

"Great Price and Great Staff"

My wife and I needed to get new cars. My wife went on Truecar and built our cars. Jason Steinberg contacted her back. He followed up with us and informed us of his schedule and his willingness to work with us. The transaction was excellent. An questions we had were answered in a very professional manner. Not that we had that we had many questions due to his thorough explanation of the car and the sales process. I hope Jason had a long and successful sales career. My wife and I would not hesitate to deal with Jason Steinberg and the whole Morehead sales team.

josloren09
8/17/2015

"outstanding customer service. "

My daughter purchased a vehicle..He was very professional, explained everything in detail, was very friendly. Martin Went above and beyond to sell your product. He was very knowledgeable about yr product and the competition products. He is definitely an asset to your organization. I wish him continued success. Courtesy, manners and customer appreciation is what he exemplified when we met. Kudos to you Martin and thank you for making my daughter’s dream a reality.

nick222
8/16/2015

"Couldn't be Happier! "

The service was outstanding. I got in there, found the perfect car for me and they made it happen. I was very pleased with everything. And my car is beautiful! Thank you guys! I Recommend Morehead Honda to anyone looking for a nice brand new affordable car! I love my brand new 2015 Honda Civic and I'm very pleased with my salesmen Chris and went over every detail with me to make sure I was completely satisfied. He made a very good recommendation to go with the civic and I couldn't be happier! Thank you guys again! Nick Iannolo

Mary G
8/14/2015

"Very Happy!"

The whole experience was very satisfying. Everyone is friendly and helpful, I love my new Honda CRV! This is the third Honda in the family. We are very pleased!

Jason and Myra
7/22/2015

"Love driving my touring!! Thanks Conrad..."

Conrad treated us liked valued customers right from hello. He listened to our needs and helped us find the right match. He was knowledgeable about the car and features. He was able to get all our questions answered. We opted to go with our bank for financing and he collaborated and maintained communication with the bank and kept us in the loop. Next time I am in the market for a car, I plan to visit Conrad.

DGo62080
7/22/2015

"Great Experience"

I worked with Chris Holstein and he was great. I had some headaches on my banks end, and Chris couldn't be more patient and helpful. The staff was excellent and very professional. I would highly recommend Morehead to anyone looking into getting a car. Love the Pilot.

katem
7/17/2015

" Excellent experience!"

Just purchased a new car. Excellent price and customer service. Everything was done quickly and efficiently, very easy and stress free. Would definitely recommend to others

Dale & Jon
7/13/2015

"buying a used care"

courteous service by sales rep. No pressure sales. Chris our salesman was great. Spent time with us and was very knowledgeable. Very easy transaction. Love the car.

Reviews of Chris Holstein