Murray Kia

Manahawkin Kia

Buchanan Kia

JoeA123
8/11/2014

"Terrible Place - Wouldn't Help in an Emergency"

This place left me high and dry in an emergency. I was at King of Prussia and an hour from home when my Kia minvan sliding door became stuck open in a parking lot. I couldn't get it closed even with the help of a local Sears Automotive, and needed help desperately to get home. I had my four children and was picking up two nephews for the weekend. I called Murray Kia at about 2:00 on a Friday and told them my situation and asked if there was anything they could do to help and i could get the car there in about 15 minutes. I was essentially told, "I know you're in an emergency and we are the closest dealer, but we are just too busy to fit you in and it's Friday", even after I asked for the manager and reiterated my situation and the kids being involved. I tried one final time and asked if they could at least get it closed, and they told me it could be hours. I understand it could have been more involved, but they could of at least tried. I called Kia of West Chester and they offered help immediately and were compassionate toward my situation, despite being very busy. They fixed the door at 3:30 on a Friday and wanted it completely done for me. That is customer service. I think the way they responded is telling about the way the place is managed.

Service Manager

pasqnj
5/19/2014

"Vehicle Purchase"

I have dealt with many dealerships over my life time and Murray Kia ranks at the very top! We bought a car for my son here and the dealership was very friendly, cooperative and willing to make us happy... Also, after the sale customer service was outstanding! Our family will definitely be back in the future to buy another vehicle there...

Rick O'Donnell, BJ and Shaun

Richardvds
4/17/2014

"Terrible Service Department"

Each time I brought my car in it came back in a worse condition. Now I'm refused service as my expectations are to high!

Frank Mendocino

StevenSavett
1/22/2014

"Roger made my visit to Murray Kia a very positive..."

Roger made my visit to Murray Kia a very positive experience. We discussed the features that were important to me in my new car, and he made it easy for me to compare and decide which model Kia Optima I would be happy with. I felt absolutely no pressure from Roger to purchase a car.The color I wanted was not in stock, so Roger found one at another dealership, and had it transferred to Murray Kia. The car did not have have one option that I wanted (a cargo net), so Roger had his dealership install this option. People stop me all the time to tell me what a pretty car I have. I give them Roger's card, since I keep some of them in my console. I would not hesitate to recommend Roger and Murray Kia to anyone looking to purchase a car without the usual frustration of dealing with a salesperson that only cares about selling a car.

my5akitas
1/13/2014

"Both Roger and BJ were friendly, informative and willing..."

Both Roger and BJ were friendly, informative and willing to go the extra mile for us. It was a pleasure to work with them and look forward to working with them again.

Roger O'Kane and BJ Murray

Jimheisey
1/11/2014

"Friendly, courteous and fair in price. What more can you..."

Friendly, courteous and fair in price. What more can you expect from a dealership? I can only hope that if work is needed to my new Kia that the service department is just as good.

Roger

johnnrobin
1/10/2014

"Dealing with Roger was a great. He made the whole..."

Dealing with Roger was a great. He made the whole process easy and work with you to meet your goals many thanks. can't wait to get next car with Roger.

tmc408
12/24/2013

"My husband and I were looking into buying a car and..."

My husband and I were looking into buying a car and decided on a Kia Sorento. We went to a local dealer and what a joke! They were rude, pushy and just wanted to take our money. So my husband look online when we got home. He came across the exact one we wanted, color price and all the extras. He sent and email and Matt Moore called right away. Let me just tell you there was such a difference with Matt. He took such good care of us. He worked so hard for us yo make sure we got what we wanted. We traveled 3.5 hours to the dealership. Matt and the team had everything ready for us. He explained everything wonderfully. The finance department worker was just as wonderful. We loved our visit and experience. We definitely recommend going to this dealership.

matt moore

flavia236
11/19/2013

"I was in the market to buy a new car for a week, and a..."

I was in the market to buy a new car for a week, and a close family friend reffered me to kia. My overall experience was absolutely great! I spoke on the phone with BJ Murray, and he got me an appointment in there right away! Once I got in, I told him what I wanted, how much I wanted to spend, an what they had to offer, and he made sure that each and every one of my questions were thoroughly answered! Then he transfered me to the Sales Consultant, Matt Moore and he did everything he could so I could leave as a happy customer. Both gentlemen will definitely receive my 10/10 rating! What also made me seal the deal was their 10 year warranty on a car!!! Which is FANTASTIC! My co-worker went to this Kia dealer and purchased her car as well and she is also very pleased with customer service! I will definitely be recommending this Kia Dealer to all of my family//friends who are in the market of purchasing a new car! I know I'm in good hands after this purchase!

Matt Moore, BJ Murray

allgolfdan
1/05/2013

"I highly recommend Roger O'Kane and Murray Kia. I was..."

I highly recommend Roger O'Kane and Murray Kia. I was shopping for a new midsize sedan and I was using the internet my search. Roger responded right away with inventory he had available and net prices. When I went to Murray, Roger was there and greeted me in a friendly way like he knew me forever. We reviewed what I was looking for and he showed the vehicle I wanted. He gave me a great price and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. I did buy the car because I felt like I was getting the best deal and I know I was treated better at Murray than any other dealer I went to. Buy from Murray and you won't regret it.