Murray Kia

Kia of West Chester

Heidi
8/21/2016

"A Great experience "

I wanted a pre owned car with little mileage, plus I had a trade in which I stilled owed money on. Roger O'kane understood my needs and made my pre owned certified Sorento purchase very easy.

jama3
8/08/2016

"Great Expereince"

I bought a new Kia Optimum in July 2016. My Sale Person name Stanley Woolman was excellent. I knew what car I wanted before I got to the dealership. Murray Kia new facility is very nice. Stanley Woolman help me get through the process smoothly and they worked with me about my payments I wanted to pay. Stanley has sold my sister, Aunt and myself cars. He is a great salesman.

Stanley Woolman

Lauren DiSanto
7/11/2016

"They took care of me like family"

I was quite surprised to see a few negative reviews about this place because of how well everyone at Murray Kia took care of me. I bought my first car from them back in 2012 and when I needed to trade that car in a few months ago, I went right back to the same salesperson, Rick Megay, who had taken such great care of me before. In the car industry there are a lot of places that will try to take advantage of you, and being a single mom, I knew I had to go to someone I could trust. I was looking at purchasing something new, but it wasn't quite working with my budget. Rather than pushing me to stretch my budget, the whole team got together, Shaun, Rick, Tony, and a few more whose names escape me, to put me into a beautiful low-mileage fully certified lease return that was an absolute perfect fit for me, all the options I wanted (and more) and well within my budget. In purchasing any vehicle, there can be some things that aren't exactly perfect. Unfortunately, my navigation was having some glitches. There's no way they could have picked it up when it went through the shop because 9 times out of 10 it worked perfectly fine, but once in a while, there would be a glitch with the signal. I took some photos when it happened so I could show them what was going on. What was the response I got? Shaun said, "Let us fix it right the first time." And they sure did. They gave me a beautiful loaner vehicle to drive while they replaced the antenna in my vehicle. Keenan from the service department was fantastic. He was so friendly and kept me up informed every step of the process. I now have my vehicle back, with a perfectly functioning navigation system. I am so happy. They really took good care of me, yet again and Rick really make me feel like family when I walk through the door. I have since moved up to the Poconos, but I will always take the drive to Murray and buy my vehicles from Rick. They are truly wonderful there.

Rick, Shaun, Tony

ikwang11
6/27/2016

"Always a great experience!"

I leased my 2nd Kia Soul with Murray Kia in December 2015. But I had some change in personal plans and needed to turn in the lease to get a bigger car. Murray Kia helped me work through it and flipped me over to a pre-certified financing of a bigger car. They were extremely helpful and made my process really smooth. This is the 3rd experience I have had with them and they have been great! George Evanick was my sales rep and he was extremely knowledgeable about the cars and functions.

George Evanick

bakoola
6/14/2016

"Awesome Job! Excellent sales to service!"

I have been purchasing cars from Murray Dodge now Kia since I was 16 years old! My first car was a 1993 New Dodge Daytona in White. I forgotten who the salesman was at that time but I remember that he and my father went around and talked and laughed. Good times. So I figured that if it was that good for my old man it must be good enough for me. Years later, I purchased a total 3 jeep classic two blue one black, then a 2003 Dodge Durango Silver SXT. 2008 Dodge Durango Limited in Silver from BJ Murray. Now I have a 2013 Kia Sorrento EX that I purchased from this dealership from Shaun Leonard and BJ Murray. I have been doing business with this dealership for years. No problems! No pressure! No tactics! They tell you upfront if they can do it or not. Not like others. Serve Department is awesome. I come in they know my name. Michele says hello and I give her the keys and say "please service my vehicle." No problem. When do you want it? Do you need a ride home? Do you need a loaner for the day? Upfront if the find something they call me and tell me instead of others that just do the work then you get the bill. Again should have gotten my vehicle serviced at Murray. Okay so I'm burned out from going to all the other Dealerships to purchase again another vehicle. Why didn't I go to Murray Kia First? Brand new Kia Sorrento SXL in Black. They even beat the "True Car" pricing. That other Dealerships have to pay to be "True Car" certified. The Payment that I want. Gave me top dollar for my trade in. I finally get my vacation approved and I call them thinking it is going to be a "no go" on the sale of the vehicle. Shaun stated "Enjoy your much needed vacation and when you come back the vehicle will be here." I was speechless. Really? Wait what? Other Dealerships would make you put a deposit down or no deal. He said your word is enough for me. WOW! Someone that understands the value of a handshake. Also, happy wife happy life. She loves it too and couldn't believe it. Thought it was all smoke and mirrors until they sent her the final numbers on a sheet. I cant wait to come home sign off and drive off with my New Kia! Yes another one from Murray Kia. You want to purchase a vehicle from someone. Go to Murray Kia and ask for Shaun. He will direct you in the right path. Listen if you bought a Kia from another dealership. You paid too much ! Go to Murray Kia First!

Shaun Leonard, BJ Murray

talleyho!!!
6/13/2016

"Great Experience"

Very comfortable and pleasant car buying experience. Paul Roberts' "easy going manner" put us at ease and relieved any anxiety we may have had. Thank you to everyone at Murray Kia.

Paul Roberts

MK
6/01/2016

"Quick and Easy Experience"

Recently purchased a pre-owned Sorento from Roger O'Kane at Kia Murray. Working with Roger is easy and straight-forward. He knows what he is doing and understood my wants and needs before coming up with an overall price and monthly payment I felt comfortable with.

MJ
1/18/2016

"Service"

Had a tire pressure issue on my way home. I was about 20 minutes from Murray Kia, It was 4:45 and service closes at 5. I was told that the service department was packing up getting ready to go home and no one could wait for me. All I wanted was my tire pressure checked. That's poor customer service.

Michelle

Amit
9/16/2015

"Good dealer experience, great vehicle."

Awesome experience with Roger O'Kane and Murray Kia. Genuinely helpful, friendly and efficient. None of the ridiculous smoke and mirrors that I've experienced with other dealers. And a great vehicle (Sedona) to boot. Be sure to look here before buying any vehicle.

Steve The CPA
9/14/2015

"A straight shooting car salesperson."

We purchased our second new Kia Optima from Roger O'Kane at Murray Kia. Roger is an absolute joy to work with. No games, no surprises. He is up front with his pricing. My wife's low tire pressure light came on while she was near the dealership. Service had already closed, so Roger crawled under the car trying to see what the problem was. He goes over and above what you would expect a car salesperson to do for a customer. I would not hesitate to recommend Roger to anyone looking for a great deal on a great car.