New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
chandwaq
8/27/2015

"New to Lexus family"

I have a wonderful experience at this dealership with Ciladia. She took me from all the way from A to Z and made sure I was happy every stop of the way. She was prompt, efficient and get me exactly what I wanted. Definitely would recommend!

Cidalia Millham

Steve from Wilton
8/18/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Cidalia from New Country greeted us as we got out of our car, but was neither pushy nor overly aggressive. She listened very intently to our needs and was very polite and professional. We ended up purchasing a used (but loaded) RX 350 and overall had a very smooth experience, and everyone from the GM to the sales staff to Finance to the "prep" person was terrific. Even threw in a few unexpected extras before we left. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership.

Cidalia

vmsyspro
7/21/2015

"Sales Rep was first rate, management team welcoming"

Our sales rep, Eric Godbolt, was a pleasure to deal with. He was professional in every way. On the day of vehicle delivery, every manager made an effort to greet us, and were generous with their time.

Eric Godbolt,Jared Wilson,Joseph Moran,Lee Thayer

ab1234
6/25/2015

"Great experience for service and sales"

Jashaad Worthen and Bill Bradley are a great team! Went in for an oil change, and was curious what my current car was worth. Informed me of the hybrid technology and test drove the 6th generation hybrid engine. Made an offer and was approved. Will recommend to friends and family. Even went the extra mile when some parts were loose and ordered a replacement. Joe Moran and his team in service are amazing. Any issues or concerns were immediately addressed and explained. This dealership will not disappoint with their sterling service.

Jashaad Worthen, Bill Bradley and Joe Moran

Tim V
6/15/2015

"Best of All last 40 Years"

Best Dealership in my long 40 years of car shopping experience. Eric Godbolt took care of me from the start and I have bought two cars from him in 10 months. Knows everything about the vehicles, helped me choose options without loading up on items that he knew I wouldn't need or be happy with. He also gave me a great price for my trade-in, and played no salesmen's games. Tech advisor Ruben Jimenez took all the time my wife needed to become familiar with all the Lexus goodies (and there are a lot of them) with great patience and clarity. Service department can't do enough for customers- will wash the car for you, or put air in tires just by stopping in. Tim V

Eric Godbolt, Ruben Jimenez

Brenda14
6/07/2015

"Very Happy"

Eric Godblot was my salesman. He was very knowlegable about the car that I purchased. He was very happy to let me take car for a test drive which was long enough. I'm an African American and I was very pleased that New Country has a diverse sales team. This is very important to me when doing business with a company. New Country didn't have the color vehicle that I wanted, but Eric said he would find it and he did. Ruben Jimenez was there when I picked up my car. He was very nice, and he showed me how to use my new car. He did a good job because I remembered everything he showed me when I drove my car that night and the next day.... Both of these gentlemen were friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Everyone at New Country made me feel confortable. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Eric Godbolt

Chelsea
6/05/2015

"Negative Rating"

New Country agreeded to pay my 3 last Acura lease payments in lieu of leasing a new Lexus. I have received certified letters from Acura for nonpayment. Called New Country Lexus Of Latham 6 times so far with 1. promises to pay the next day and 2. call Acura so my credit does not get ruined. So far no results. DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP .

Angel & Jarid

gswalsky
5/31/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

My salesman, the finance manager and the delivery specialist were all great! They were all extremely informative and accommodating going above and beyond to make sure the car buying and delivery process went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Eric Godbolt, Tim Curley, Ruben Jimenez

Teacher49
5/27/2015

"Renewed Faith"

I've been a Lexus client at this location for 20 years. I have noticed staff changes and was concerned that I would not be as comfortable as before as I went recently to purchase a car. Thanks to two sincere, and knowledgable staff, Eric Godbolt and Ruben Jimenez they renewed my faith. I am so thankful that these two gentlemen devoted their time, effort and patience in me. I have given 4 stars because the most important relationship now will be service. I'll let you know!

Eric Godbolt, Ruben Jimenez, Dave Saunders

Steve13
5/26/2015

"GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR! "

Worked with Matt in sales and our experience was great!!! The sales dept, Finance and the delivery dept were such a pleasure to do business with. This was our first lexus and can promise you it wont be our last.

Matt, Lee, Ruben