New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
dlemme58
5/22/2016

"new lease"

After a bit of research, I decided Lexus would be my new choice of car. unsure of which model, I visited New Country and was immediately impressed by Cidalia's knowledge and expertise. She made the process easy and was a pleasure to deal with!

Cidalia Millham

riv
5/20/2016

"attentive"

Initially the price of vehicle was out of my desired budget. But Cidallia was so attentive and pleasant in her approach it was worth stretching the budget. So the car sold me 1/.2 way, she sold me the rest

Happydake
5/12/2016

"A+ dealer team"

Just drive my new 2016 gx460 home today, this is the 2nd car I bought from new country Lexus, Cidalia is a great sales person, the new country Lexus team works very hard, and feel just like friends. Thank you again

Kristy Subik
5/08/2016

"Cidalia was a great saleswoman! "

Cidalia was a great saleswoman. She stayed in close contact with us throughout the entire process and followed up to make sure we were happy numerous times. The used car manager was great, informative and understanding of our needs. The financial manager did not make us or our requests a priority which we were definitely turned off by.

Whodeylover
5/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I struggled finding a good deal on the vehicle I wanted. My wife and I looked high and low. We live in Utah and began looking on the east coast. We found the car we wanted here and eventually purchased it. The staff was great from organizing the transaction long distance to picking me up from the airport and making my visit worthwhile. I was impressed and thankful that we located this behicle at this lot.

Cidailia

Eve L.
5/03/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience buying and trading in my car. They were all very good and helpful from the very beginning to the end. The financial guy Lee, was excellent. Very organized and pleasant when doing the paperwork. Even lowered the interest rate from what I was told over the phone and went over every detail with me. Ryan and Cory were a pleasure to work with, they both took their time helping and assisting me with everything. This place is very professional and friendly including the manager who met with me.

Ryan Mcphail, Cory Sheehan, Lee Thayer

Eve L. responded to this review

May 03, 2016

Edit: (should have put full names of who I worked with) Lee Thayer, Ryan Mcphail, Cory Sheehan.

Rod Shedd
4/26/2016

"Great Experience in Purchasing a new Lexus GS-350"

This was my 2nd purchase of a Lexus GS-350 from New Country Lexus of Latham. I seriously considered other options because I live in another State but kept coming back because of the staff and how I was treated as a customer. Of course, I like the car! From the initial discussions on the phone with the salesperson and then to clarify a couple items with the manager, it was a very smooth process without seeing the vehicle I was about to purchase. The experience in picking up the new vehicle was wonderful...... from meeting the salesperson, delivery specialist who helped to explain options, financial consultant, general manager and then the person who helped with the registration and plates for the current State.

Eric Godbolt, David Saunders, Corey Labounty, Lee Thayer, Elizabeth (helped with registration & plates)

laura ryan
4/23/2016

"Great Experience at New Country Lexus "

Cidalia was helpful pleasant and knowledgeable. She answered all our question and provided us with an excellant deal. I love my Lexus rx350!. I would recommend that you stop in and check out the certified pre owned vehicles they are more affordable then you would think!

Cidilua Millham

Lydia Cajigas
4/18/2016

"Used 2010 Acura"

My boyfriend and I arrived at the dealer and we were attended by Cidalia. She was very professional, friendly, courteous and helpful. We had a good experience. I have zero complaints just good things to say about the excellent service we got. I will recommend this dealer to anyone and guess what my next purchase will be a Lexus and will be at this dealer.

Cidalia Millham

RX350OWNER
4/17/2016

"Excellent service department"

SERVICE MANAGER JOE MORAN IS GREAT TO DEAL WITH. WE TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT AND HE AND HIS STAFF ARE ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL. ONCE, AFTER ROUTINE SERVICE HE LET US KNOW THAT HE WAS ORDERING PARTS THAT WERE WORN AND COVERED BY AN EXTENDED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTEE. HE LET US KNOW WHEN THE PARTS CAME IN AND MADE THE REPAIR AT NO COST. ANOTHER TIME WE DROVE IN WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH A TIRE WARNING LIGHT ON, AND HE HAD THE TIRE REPAIRED WHILE WE WAITED.

JOE MORAN