New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
ab1234
6/25/2015

"Great experience for service and sales"

Jashaad Worthen and Bill Bradley are a great team! Went in for an oil change, and was curious what my current car was worth. Informed me of the hybrid technology and test drove the 6th generation hybrid engine. Made an offer and was approved. Will recommend to friends and family. Even went the extra mile when some parts were loose and ordered a replacement. Joe Moran and his team in service are amazing. Any issues or concerns were immediately addressed and explained. This dealership will not disappoint with their sterling service.

Jashaad Worthen, Bill Bradley and Joe Moran

Tim V
6/15/2015

"Best of All last 40 Years"

Best Dealership in my long 40 years of car shopping experience. Eric Godbolt took care of me from the start and I have bought two cars from him in 10 months. Knows everything about the vehicles, helped me choose options without loading up on items that he knew I wouldn't need or be happy with. He also gave me a great price for my trade-in, and played no salesmen's games. Tech advisor Ruben Jimenez took all the time my wife needed to become familiar with all the Lexus goodies (and there are a lot of them) with great patience and clarity. Service department can't do enough for customers- will wash the car for you, or put air in tires just by stopping in. Tim V

Eric Godbolt, Ruben Jimenez

Brenda14
6/07/2015

"Very Happy"

Eric Godblot was my salesman. He was very knowlegable about the car that I purchased. He was very happy to let me take car for a test drive which was long enough. I'm an African American and I was very pleased that New Country has a diverse sales team. This is very important to me when doing business with a company. New Country didn't have the color vehicle that I wanted, but Eric said he would find it and he did. Ruben Jimenez was there when I picked up my car. He was very nice, and he showed me how to use my new car. He did a good job because I remembered everything he showed me when I drove my car that night and the next day.... Both of these gentlemen were friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Everyone at New Country made me feel confortable. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Eric Godbolt

Chelsea
6/05/2015

"Negative Rating"

New Country agreeded to pay my 3 last Acura lease payments in lieu of leasing a new Lexus. I have received certified letters from Acura for nonpayment. Called New Country Lexus Of Latham 6 times so far with 1. promises to pay the next day and 2. call Acura so my credit does not get ruined. So far no results. DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP .

Angel & Jarid

gswalsky
5/31/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

My salesman, the finance manager and the delivery specialist were all great! They were all extremely informative and accommodating going above and beyond to make sure the car buying and delivery process went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Eric Godbolt, Tim Curley, Ruben Jimenez

Teacher49
5/27/2015

"Renewed Faith"

I've been a Lexus client at this location for 20 years. I have noticed staff changes and was concerned that I would not be as comfortable as before as I went recently to purchase a car. Thanks to two sincere, and knowledgable staff, Eric Godbolt and Ruben Jimenez they renewed my faith. I am so thankful that these two gentlemen devoted their time, effort and patience in me. I have given 4 stars because the most important relationship now will be service. I'll let you know!

Eric Godbolt, Ruben Jimenez, Dave Saunders

Steve13
5/26/2015

"GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR! "

Worked with Matt in sales and our experience was great!!! The sales dept, Finance and the delivery dept were such a pleasure to do business with. This was our first lexus and can promise you it wont be our last.

Matt, Lee, Ruben

DYBJ
5/05/2015

"Everyone was courteous and pleasant."

This is my third car purchase from this dealership which is an indication of how well i like the service. The service is good and everyone is courteous and knowledgable about the cars.

Eric Godbolt and Tim Curley

Mark
4/08/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I had a very positive buying experience at New Country Lexus. Eric Godbolt in sales was very helpful from the moment I entered the lot. Brandon who handled my service delivery ensured that all of my questions were answered before leaving with my new car. Each time I went in to work through my purchase, sales management including Jared the General Mgr introduced themselves and extended their willingness to help in anyway. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Eric Godbolt, Jarod Wilson, Brandon

PM2015
4/05/2015

"Buying a certified pre-owned vehicle"

Friendly, helpful and reassuring staff. Ensured that we were matched with the right vehicle and best service package to meet our needs. Eric was professional and courteous at every step of the buying experience. I look forward to my next buying experience with Eric and Lexus of Latham.

Eric Godbolt