New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
Jeff
2/01/2016

"Excellent customer service from Cidalia Millham"

Over the weekend we had the pleasure of working with Cidalia Millham and the team at New Country Lexus of Latham. From the moment we arrived, everyone from the staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. In particular, Cidalia took the time to provide details during the test drive and the sales process. We are appreciative of her time as well as Jim McDermid in making our purchase experience a pleasure. We are happy with our purchase and look forward to our ongoing relationship with New Country Lexus and would recommend Cidalia and New Country.

Kmrappleyea
1/27/2016

"Excellent experience for my first Lexus!"

We had such a wonderful experience at New Country Lexus. Cidallia was wonderful to work with and provided great customer service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I am thrilled with my new car!!

Cidallia Millham

Mary
1/25/2016

"This review is for Cidalia Millham along with the Dealership"

I stopped in the dealership to inquire about leasing a new NX200t. Cidalia Millham welcomed me to the dealership and took me for a test drive while explaining all the vehicle's features. Cidalia was friendly, courteous, and very easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking into a Lexus. Thanks to Cidalia, Dave, and Jarod for making it happen.

Carm
1/21/2016

"Execellent"

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Cidalia Millham. The experience was excellent and she was very attentive to our needs. She went to great lengths to make sure that we were comfortable with our choice. My wife is the principal driver of the Lexus that we purchased and Cidalia answered all of her questions and provided peace of mind regarding service and day-day operations and questions. She was very professional and courteous all the way. Thank you.

vivian, d
1/18/2016

"This review is for Cidalia Millham."

We are slowly getting used to our new Lexus and loving every moment. Your dealership was the second that we had visited that day. We had pretty much decided on a new Cadillac when we walked into New Country. We almost walked out and purchased the Cadillac , because your first offer was truly insulting. We were serious buyers and didn't want to play game. We changed our mind during that visit and we must credit Cidalia for doing so. She was highly professional and very knowledgeable without being pushy. We felt she was really listening to what we were looking for in a vehicle an addressed each of our concerns. We would like to single out the efforts of Cidalia for making our visit such a success. Many thanks to her. Sincerely, The Vivians

Jeremy and Christy

debbie l
1/15/2016

"New NX 200t"

car buying experience was as good as can be given the service provided to me by Cidalia Millham. She was professional, competent and patient throughot the . She went the extra mile to find the color and options I wanted. She also helped to retrieve a pair of glasses and gloves I left behind in my trade-in. She also took the time to introduce me to service staff. She knows the product she sells. Pleasant experience all around.

Kim&Don
1/09/2016

"First time Lexus buyer"

For me the car buying experience is never fun, but Cidalia Millman at New Country a Lexus made it less painful. She gets us immediately upon our arrival, brought us on a well detailed test drive of the NX200t, and led us through the purchase easily. I love my new NX.

Cidalia Milman, Corey

lexusguy
1/07/2016

"IS 350 Lexus Lease"

Car purchase was a pleasure due to the professional and competent service provided by Cidalia Millham. She was knowledgeable, patient and answered all questions. She returned calls promptly and spent time with me with no pressure. This car buying experience was my best.

Jeremy

Lexus (4-time) buyer
1/07/2016

"New Car on New Year's"

We've known the dealer for nearly 10 years, and on our fourth vehicle now. The service is excellent and handles the big/little things very well to make the visits convenient. The car buying experience was good and efficient.

Jacqueline
12/31/2015

"very pleased with our new Lexus IS300"

This is the 4th vehicle that we have leased fro New Country Lexus and overall we're very pleased with the service. Our salesperson was Cidalia and she was helpful and informative. We did have some minor end of lease issues with the return and inspection of our previous vehicle, but these issues were addressed and resolved by the GM Jerod. The dealership has now outsourced the service appointment reservation system so there can be some let hand/ right hand problems; but overall the dealership is very satisfactory and I would both continue to lease her and recommend the dealership to other prospective clients.

Leigh, Jerod, Corey