New Country Lexus of Latham

Lee Thayer, F&I Manager, New Country Lexus of Latham

Lee Thayer

F&I Manager

July 17, 2017

"outstanding customer service by salesperson Any Babu"

- john t powers

Any Babu was the most attentive and thorough sales consultant we have ever worked with.His communication and follow through was exceptional and he spent considerable time with us on our first visit and over one hour with me on the day I picked up my vehicle teaching me about the operating features of the car.We have purchased only Acura's since 1988 (8 total) and I came to your dealership only to comparison shop, having no intention to buy a vehicle.Based on the quality of my RX 350 and Aby's customer service, we now own a Lexus and won't hesitate to return to New Country for our next car and to recommend you to our friends.Thank you!

July 01, 2017

"NX 200x"

- Blackie55

Abraham went out of his way to find my red new NX 200. He did a very thorough job explaining all the car's features.

June 29, 2017

"Great overall experience. Everyone was helpful!"

- deondradavis23

Everything is well organized and everyone is super friendly. The dealer was beyond generous with everything and walked me through everything I needed to know about my new car.

Nick Smith