New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
Rod Shedd
4/26/2016

"Great Experience in Purchasing a new Lexus GS-350"

This was my 2nd purchase of a Lexus GS-350 from New Country Lexus of Latham. I seriously considered other options because I live in another State but kept coming back because of the staff and how I was treated as a customer. Of course, I like the car! From the initial discussions on the phone with the salesperson and then to clarify a couple items with the manager, it was a very smooth process without seeing the vehicle I was about to purchase. The experience in picking up the new vehicle was wonderful...... from meeting the salesperson, delivery specialist who helped to explain options, financial consultant, general manager and then the person who helped with the registration and plates for the current State.

Eric Godbolt, David Saunders, Corey Labounty, Lee Thayer, Elizabeth (helped with registration & plates)

laura ryan
4/23/2016

"Great Experience at New Country Lexus "

Cidalia was helpful pleasant and knowledgeable. She answered all our question and provided us with an excellant deal. I love my Lexus rx350!. I would recommend that you stop in and check out the certified pre owned vehicles they are more affordable then you would think!

Cidilua Millham

Lydia Cajigas
4/18/2016

"Used 2010 Acura"

My boyfriend and I arrived at the dealer and we were attended by Cidalia. She was very professional, friendly, courteous and helpful. We had a good experience. I have zero complaints just good things to say about the excellent service we got. I will recommend this dealer to anyone and guess what my next purchase will be a Lexus and will be at this dealer.

RX350OWNER
4/17/2016

"Excellent service department"

SERVICE MANAGER JOE MORAN IS GREAT TO DEAL WITH. WE TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT AND HE AND HIS STAFF ARE ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL. ONCE, AFTER ROUTINE SERVICE HE LET US KNOW THAT HE WAS ORDERING PARTS THAT WERE WORN AND COVERED BY AN EXTENDED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTEE. HE LET US KNOW WHEN THE PARTS CAME IN AND MADE THE REPAIR AT NO COST. ANOTHER TIME WE DROVE IN WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH A TIRE WARNING LIGHT ON, AND HE HAD THE TIRE REPAIRED WHILE WE WAITED.

JOE MORAN

olmsted,keith
4/16/2016

"Unbelievable great custumer service"

When we arrived at the Lexus dealer to compare against other vehicles we were interested in, we were greeted by Cidalia who helped us locate the vehicle we came to look at which was advertised on the internet. The 2013 RX 350 we were interested in was in such pristine condition it was worthy of being in the showroom. And did it show. So we test drove another one on the lot to get the feel of the SUV and without a doubt this was the car for us. So we decided to buy the car without looking any further. Cidalia made the purchase very easy and comfortable. Cidalia was such a joy to have as our saleslady being very friendly and knowledgable about Lexus vehicles. Cidalia followed up after our purchase to make sure we were happy without purchase. I have never had such royal treatment as your dealership has shown us in all my years of buying cars. To speak for your service department we had a follow up concern with a knocking when we braked which turned out to be not a big deal, to our surprise we were allowed to take a loaner car to get ourselves to work without charge, and when we picked up our car the car was cleaned and washed, and i had no idea but the gas also was topped off. Your dealership is the best i have ever been to. Thank you and I feel we will have many years of being your custumer. I will also be recommending your dealership to our friends. Keith and Theresa Olmsted

Cidalia and Sid.

nickci
4/08/2016

"Purchased Pre-Owned BMW"

Cidalia was very kind, friendly and processed my purchase very fast. She answered all of my questions and has also checked back with me days later on my satisfaction of my purchase.

shaffiemo
4/06/2016

"excellent"

we bought our ES 350 dream car from new country Lexus of Latham. we were so lucky to meet Cidalia Millham who helped us to find the correct car of our dream. she was very patience, kind and honest. Cidalia was let us test drive many cars until we find the right car. she is very friendly. she helped us to get the best price as well. then Cidalia assisted get my car financed. also the Finance Manager helped us to get the best finance interest rate. he is a great man! I'll definitely recommend this place for your next car. remember to ask for Cidalia. she will treat you well.. I wish all the best of Luck!!

JazyJay2016
4/06/2016

"My Buying Experience at New Country Lexus"

It was a pleasure to buy a car at New Country Lexus. My salesperson "Eric" was great ! I had been watching a certain Lexus RC350 for 7 months. I took 2 test drives with Eric. He was very patience with me and explained the benefits of the car both times. I am not one to make up my mind quickly. He understood my concerns about the purchase of the car and explained all the things that go into the sale of the vehicle. I can't say enough about how Eric walked me through the buying process. I would highly recommend that you ask for Eric when you want to buy a Lexus at New Country Lexus. The entire management staff was excellent. I recently had my car serviced at New Country Lexus and I was treated like I was the only customer there for service. Thanks again to Eric and the entire team at New Country Lexus for a great Experience..

Eric

Nathaniel Fiedler
4/04/2016

"2014 CPO Lexus GX 460"

Had a great experience at this dealership and made sure everything was perfect before the car was picked up. Even though we hope for a little less money, which is really always the case, we feel we got a fair price vs value of the vehicle!

Cidalia

leekpmt21
4/02/2016

"Great Experience!"

Best car buying experience ever! They found the car we wanted and we received a fair price! Cidalia was wonderful to work with! Very professional and personable. Would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealership!

Cidalia