New Country Lexus of Latham

Service Manager

March 14, 2017

"Excellent"

- Bar

My experience with the dealership was great. Cidalia was a pleasure to work with. She was honest and made the experience pleasurable. Would recommend Cidalia.

March 14, 2017

"Seamless and Professional"

- Luke

New Country Lexus has clearly worked hard to make their sales department stand out in the region. The vehicles are competitively priced, well selected, and neatly presented. Detailed descriptions and photographs made web-based shopping easy. I had selected two vehicles to examine in person and was politely greeted by Cidalia at the door after being allowed an unhurried opportunity to walk around my selections in the parking lot. Cidalia promptly collected the keys and explained the features of each vehicle prior to, and during, our test drives. Once I had made a selection and an offer, she was quick to respond and had all of the necessary paperwork ready for me as promised. Upon delivery, a couple of days later, I received similarly professional treatment from Lee in finance and Emilee in delivery. Every step of the process was well planned, courteous, and pleasant. I intend to return in a few years when it's time to replace our other car. I can happily recommend New Country Lexus.

March 13, 2017

"Many thanks to New Country Lexus and Cidalia!"

- JandMD

Cidalia sold my wife and me a 2009 Honda Pilot. The dealership was beautiful inside and Cidalia was very friendly and professional, taking the time to go above and beyond to make our car buying experience a positive one. On the business end, Nick took very good care of us and was a pleasure to work with as well. Emilee was great to have show us the features of the car on the day of purchase too. Very seamless experience all around. We definitely recommend New Country Lexus!

2017 Lexus RX