New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
Elizabeth
9/22/2016

"Cidalia"

Dealing with Cidalia was a great experience. She is very personable and knowledgeable about the cars. She was very accommodating, coming in on her day off to let us test drive a vehicle. Very high energy and followed through on all her promises and quickly resolved finding my husband's glasses that were left in the trade in. We highly recommend her. We actually had fun buying a car for once!

Cidalia

Kj
9/15/2016

"Cidilia "

Cidilia was very attentive and answered all my questions. She also printed multiple pieces of information regarding the car which was very helpful. She needs a printer near her desk as she kept walking away to get the printouts. Followed up without harassing me and continued to work together until a deal was made. Very friendly and personable experience, the way buying a car should be.

Cidilia and Dave.

Jaroslaw Osmialowski
9/10/2016

"Excellent experience "

It is my first Lexus and I truly love that car. A few words to describe my experience at dealership are: amazing car, sales person Cidalia, service all of it was amazing. Entire dealership one of the best, try them and you will agree with me.

Cidalia

Jeff12303
9/01/2016

"Fast and pleasurable experience "

Buying a car from new country lexus is always a pleasure. Working with Cidalia Mill ham was great. She is extremely knowledgeable and very kind. Every thing went extremely fast and efficient.

Cidalia Millham

Trace
9/01/2016

"Quick and Very Friendly!!"

Mrs Millham was a Very Friendly and Highly motivated sales person as well as the other personnel we met .The atmosphere was nice & clean. I especially like the free 90 mile transportation service if ever needed. Love the car thus far. Thank you ~ The Meades

Cidalia Millham

homes4u
8/31/2016

"Helped in a pinch!"

My last car an Audi, the motor blew! I am in sales and needed a car right away. I meet with Cedalia and she narrowed my search down to a few vehicles she thought I may like. I picked the one I loved and within two days I was driving to my next appointment. She kept me informed throughout the process and was by my side every step of the way. The other employees throughout my transaction were kind and attentive.

Cedalia Milham

nichterc
8/31/2016

"Very happy customer"

The best car buying experience. Cidalia always gets back when you have question/s. She tries to negotiate for us. She listens. She's the best.

Dave (manager)

finallyhappy
8/19/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I hate buying cars and the whole process. I purchased a car from New Country about 5 years ago and did not have a positive experience. I went in this time with the thought that if things hadn't changed they would never get my business again. There has been a lot of turnover and the changes are all positives ones. Cidalia and Jared both took the time to listen to my concerns about my prior experiences and assured me this time around would be different. Every employee I met from delivery specialist to the sales to the General Manager was friendly and professional. The first time I was there I was made to feel like I didn't belong. This was certainly not the case now. This experience was more than just buying a car and a transaction taking place. The staff was welcoming and treated me like much more than a deal they just made.

Cidalia Millham, Jared Wilson

Joanne 123
8/14/2016

"My 2016 RX350 F Sport "

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and professional. The whole buying process was easy and no sales pressure was applied at any time. Also, everyone valued my time and worked around my schedule .

Cidalia and Jared Wilson

carne33
7/28/2016

"The Best"

This was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Cidalia was TOP NOTCH. She responded to my emails immediately - she went the extra mile - gave true and real advice - The dealership on the whole was wonderful to deal with. They made me feel welcome. I feel like I can call on them for any of my needs. It is what a car buying experience should be. I must say that the technical person sat with me and went through my car's technology with me step by step. He was great.

Cidalia, Carl & Finance