New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
finallyhappy
8/19/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I hate buying cars and the whole process. I purchased a car from New Country about 5 years ago and did not have a positive experience. I went in this time with the thought that if things hadn't changed they would never get my business again. There has been a lot of turnover and the changes are all positives ones. Cidalia and Jared both took the time to listen to my concerns about my prior experiences and assured me this time around would be different. Every employee I met from delivery specialist to the sales to the General Manager was friendly and professional. The first time I was there I was made to feel like I didn't belong. This was certainly not the case now. This experience was more than just buying a car and a transaction taking place. The staff was welcoming and treated me like much more than a deal they just made.

Cidalia Millham, Jared Wilson

Joanne 123
8/14/2016

"My 2016 RX350 F Sport "

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and professional. The whole buying process was easy and no sales pressure was applied at any time. Also, everyone valued my time and worked around my schedule .

Cidalia and Jared Wilson

carne33
7/28/2016

"The Best"

This was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Cidalia was TOP NOTCH. She responded to my emails immediately - she went the extra mile - gave true and real advice - The dealership on the whole was wonderful to deal with. They made me feel welcome. I feel like I can call on them for any of my needs. It is what a car buying experience should be. I must say that the technical person sat with me and went through my car's technology with me step by step. He was great.

Cidalia, Carl & Finance

Boby
7/28/2016

"Lexus GX purchase"

I knew what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. Cidalia made the whole transaction run smoothly, with no delays or hard-sale diversions. It was a pleasure to deal with her.

Cidalia

MarcCerro
7/25/2016

"Great experience...fast, professional, valuable process"

Got the car I wanted, at the price I wanted, and completed everything in 2 visits of under 90 mins. Great to work with and makes it easy to get the deal done.

Cidalia Millham

Leah
7/22/2016

"Cidalia "

Cidalia was excellent! It was the Best Car Buying experience ever. I Will definitely go back! The sales staff and finace assistance was excellent. Leah Matteson

Cidalia-Excellent experience-she is the best! Makes you laugh, feel relaxed. Very efficient and detailed. Great tips!

Lexus
7/19/2016

"Love my Lexus"

Great experience working with Cidalia. She made the buying process easy because of her knowledge and expertise. She is definitely an asset to the organization and I would love to work with her again.

Cidalia Millham, Jared (General Manager)

Vnaylor
7/07/2016

"Lexus=Luxury=Cidalia"

Cidalia was a gem and made the buying experience more pleasurable. I loved that it was a no nonsense deal and to the point. Cidalia was so personable that it made you feel like you were buying the car from a friend. Lexus IS a great company and it shows in the people they hire.

Cidalia, Dave, Abid, Cory

PaulR
7/06/2016

"Great Expereince with New car"

Sales Representative, Sales Manager and Service Manager and Finance Manager were outstanding. This is the second care I have purchased from New Country and they do what they can to make sure the customer is taken care of. We appreciate it it!

Cidalia Miliham, James Macdermid, Joe Moran

lexus123
7/05/2016

"new is300"

Cidalia was my sales associate, and I bought a is300 from her , I can honestly say I love a new car but hate to shop for it, cidalia was outstanding and made my experience easy and seamless. I did not have to waste hours of a summers day sitting in a dealership,she made my experience best in class. I would highly recommend her and this dealership.

cidalia