New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
Jack Norton
6/24/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I liked New Country Lexus of Latham in the past and found their Service Department to be professional and extremely well run and that is very important to me after you buy the car and in the years to follow. Three years ago, the sales department was above average. Today, they have really stepped up their game in all areas of customer service and interaction. Cidalia Millham, my Sales Consultant for my new car purchase, could not have been more enjoyable to work with in the car buying experience. Courteous, Professional, Attentive and ready to answer my questions and keep me informed. The experience was a pleasure! Cory Sheehan was also very informative and patient in explaining the new car features. I look forward to my continued experiences with New County Lexus and driving my new 2016 ES350. ~ Thank You!!

Cidalia Millham

TS SMITH
6/15/2016

"We were treated professionally and friendly by all."

When my wife and I drove on the lot, we were greeted immediately by Cidalia Millham. She was friendly, patient and great to work with. We told her what we had in mind and she pointed to a 2012 RX 350 which she felt would be perfect for us. We drove it and really liked it...especially my wife. So we made an appointment for the following Saturday to have them look at the 2009 Nissan Altima we planned to trade-in and hopefully make a deal. I returned for the appointment without my wife but we had decided in advance the most we would pay for the car...with or without a trade. Due to the history on the Nissan (3 accidents), we could not agree on the trade in value. That was the first challenge that Cidalia navigated very well. We were a cash buyer so I told her the most I was willing to pay for the car. She reviewed it with the manager and came back to me with a lesser discount than I hoped for. We discussed it some more and she went back to the manager who provided an additional discount but the discounted price was still more than I wanted to pay. So... I told her that I needed to pass on the car. She said please don't leave and got up one more time and met with the manager. She returned with General Manager Jared Wilson. He sat down with us and explained further why it was not possible to reduce the price to what I desired. I was impressed with Jared as well and after about 15 minutes, and without any further discount, I agreed to buy the car. Even though it was a little more than I wanted to spend, I was convinced I purchased the car at the best possible price I could. We are very happy with our purchase and experience at New Country and we actually believe that Cidalia was more excited for us than we were for ourselves.

Cidalia Millham, Jared Wilson, Lee Thayer

Happy Customer
6/01/2016

"Top Notch Dealership"

I had the absolute best experience purchasing my new ES350. Cidalia Millham was amazing and very attentive to all details. My experience was very rewarding from the sales person to the Manager, Financial Advisor and the Technical Delivery Specialist.

Cidalia Millham, Dave Saunders, Cory Sheehan and I apologize but I can't remember the name of the Financial Advisor.

LexusIS250
6/01/2016

"Cidalia was a wonderful sales woman "

My husband and I went to purchase our 4 th vehicle from New Country Lexus and had the pleasure of dealing with Cidalia, whom was an amazing sales person to deal with. She was very helpful and knows her job very well. We would recommend her to all our family and friends . New Country Lexus has outstanding service and team work. Sincerely, Marina & Nikolay

dlemme58
5/22/2016

"new lease"

After a bit of research, I decided Lexus would be my new choice of car. unsure of which model, I visited New Country and was immediately impressed by Cidalia's knowledge and expertise. She made the process easy and was a pleasure to deal with!

Cidalia Millham

riv
5/20/2016

"attentive"

Initially the price of vehicle was out of my desired budget. But Cidallia was so attentive and pleasant in her approach it was worth stretching the budget. So the car sold me 1/.2 way, she sold me the rest

Happydake
5/12/2016

"A+ dealer team"

Just drive my new 2016 gx460 home today, this is the 2nd car I bought from new country Lexus, Cidalia is a great sales person, the new country Lexus team works very hard, and feel just like friends. Thank you again

Kristy Subik
5/08/2016

"Cidalia was a great saleswoman! "

Cidalia was a great saleswoman. She stayed in close contact with us throughout the entire process and followed up to make sure we were happy numerous times. The used car manager was great, informative and understanding of our needs. The financial manager did not make us or our requests a priority which we were definitely turned off by.

Whodeylover
5/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I struggled finding a good deal on the vehicle I wanted. My wife and I looked high and low. We live in Utah and began looking on the east coast. We found the car we wanted here and eventually purchased it. The staff was great from organizing the transaction long distance to picking me up from the airport and making my visit worthwhile. I was impressed and thankful that we located this behicle at this lot.

Cidailia

Eve L.
5/03/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience buying and trading in my car. They were all very good and helpful from the very beginning to the end. The financial guy Lee, was excellent. Very organized and pleasant when doing the paperwork. Even lowered the interest rate from what I was told over the phone and went over every detail with me. Ryan and Cory were a pleasure to work with, they both took their time helping and assisting me with everything. This place is very professional and friendly including the manager who met with me.

Ryan Mcphail, Cory Sheehan, Lee Thayer

Eve L. responded to this review

May 03, 2016

Edit: (should have put full names of who I worked with) Lee Thayer, Ryan Mcphail, Cory Sheehan.

2015 Lexus RC F