New Country Lexus of Latham

Aby Babu, Sales & Leasing Consultant, New Country Lexus of Latham

Aby Babu

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 25, 2017

"This place is AMAZING!!!"

- Blossom

I've owned a lot of luxury cars and I've never been happy with the dealerships or the service departments. NOT THIS TIME! I could not be more pleased with New Country Lexus of Latham. The service department is tops! They are always a pleasure to deal with. They're consummate professionals and they always do the job right. There are so many nice touches added to the service - car wash, fluid top off, a bottle of water left for me in my cup holder, a follow-up text and phone call to ensure I'm happy, etc. Most importantly, they have earned my trust. I trust their workmanship and I trust them with my car. My service is completely stress free. They have also earned my loyalty - I'm buying and servicing at New Country Lexus from now on!

Joseph Moran

May 20, 2017

"Service 2017 RX350"

- Murph

I brought my 2017 RX in for its 1st 5k mile service. I bought my car from another dealership in SC where I live. Matt was great. Got my service done quickly and I was on my way- which is great since I was up there visiting family. I've brought my other cars up there as well throughout the years.

May 17, 2017

"90?thousand mile check"

- Firstcar2007

I was disappointed that an oil change that was not needed was done. The mechanic could of read the sticker that showed it had been done less than 1000 miles ago by a garage closer to Saratoga. Nick did a super job at getting my car in and out earlier than I expected. He was very accommodating.

Nick Smith