New Country Lexus of Latham

Makes: Lexus|Service Center

New Country Lexus of Latham

New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
Chiusano
8/28/2014

"We had a great experience!"

We recently purchased a preowned RX350 from Eric Godbolt at New Country Lexas. Eric was awesome to work with, got us the car we wanted within our targeted budget. Eric was honest and sincere in his interactions with us. We had never drove or owned a Lexas. He spent a lot of time with us after hours going over all the features of the car. We will go back to New Country and Eric again when we purchase our next Lexas.

Eric Godbolt

cja431
8/27/2014

"Great experience"

Just leased a 2014 gs350 and my experience at New Country Lexus was nothing but top notch. I was there on a Saturday and Eric Godbolt stayed after closing to get me the right price that I wanted. They found me the exact color combination I wanted and was not expecting. Eric is a great sales rep and makes the process easy and stress free plus he dresses sharp. Lee made the paper work a breeze and everything was in order no surprises. I look forward to having a great relationship with New Country Lexus and would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality lexus.

Eric godbolt

nicoledillingham
8/04/2014

"Excellent and instructive help "

I was very impressed with the polite, thorough and professional manner in which my new Lexus purchase was handled. All of the paperwork was in order and carefully explained by Lee Thayer. Also, our sales associate ( Jashaad Worthen) spent a very long time expelling the computer programs on the car and setting up my smart phone connection, navigation system and explaining how they all work. When there was one question we could not answer, he never gave up and researched it on line to find what setting on my phone needed to be changed. It was a pleasure to work with such knowledgeable, friendly and patient sales personnel. I would definitely recommend my car, this dealership and this sales associate to my friends and family.Nicole Dillingham

Jashaad Worthen and Lee Thayer

Dheaphy1
4/20/2014

"Great Dealership and staff"

I have purchased more than 10 new cars in my lifetime from various dealers in the Capital District. I will never ever go anywhere else again. This was the best experience ever. My salesman, Talas Rogers, was knowledgeable about the product and did not try to sell me something above what I wanted. He gave me a great deal! Fair and honest. I was just 'looking' at the Lexus ES350 on a Friday afternoon and ended up picking up my new car on Saturday morning. Wonderful!

Talas Rogers

JKLeeMD
4/17/2014

"Great people!!!"

I was very please to deal with Eric Godbolt who was a professional and he made me confortable to talk with. He explained well all details about car to make decision to buy the Lexus RX 350. Thanks Eric.

Eric Godbolt, Rodney Carmouche

twincousin
4/12/2014

"New Country Lexus"

Excellent experience all around. My sales and leasing consultant, Nicholas Rhoades, is professional and personable. The buying experience was simple and smooth. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

Nicholas Rhoades

Carioca
2/28/2014

"I stopped into New Country Lexus in Latham without an..."

I stopped into New Country Lexus in Latham without an appointment to see if they could diagnose my 'low tire' alert on my 2007 IS250. I had never stepped foot in this dealership but had recently purchased a pre-owned Lexus down the road. Joe Moran, the Service Manager, immediately took care of me and then escorted me to a very nice waiting area. 10 minutes later, issue remedied and car cleaned, no charge. VERY friendly people. I will go back here. Very impressive, thanks.

Joseph Moran

Getrealwithresults
1/16/2014

"We had contacted 2 other dealers about buying a car and..."

We had contacted 2 other dealers about buying a car and had lukewarm experiences. When we got in touch with Bill, he was quick to respond and to provide us with the most exceptional service that we have had from any car dealership.

Bill Bradley

gcarey
9/06/2013

"Excellent , no pressure sales and great understanding and..."

Excellent , no pressure sales and great understanding and support on trade in from managers. This is a quality dealership that stands behind its word and product. The service dept. is also excellent and timely. I would not think twice about purchasing another vehicle here.

Peter Werner, Sales ; Dave Saunders and Ray Skiba, Managers.

Brown347
1/07/2013

"Lexus dealerships normally have a certain standard of..."

Lexus dealerships normally have a certain standard of excellence. I assure you that this one does not. In fact, the body shop services many different types of cars and lacks the experience to work on a Lexus. They left numerous parts damaged and when I found out and noticed it, they denied that it was their fault, claiming in the weeks that I had it "anything could have happened",. I took it to another dealership with Master Lexus Service Mechanics and they confirmed what I found...shoddy service, cover ups, over-charges and a serious lack of excellence in workmanship. After denying any responsibility or offering any resolution, they offered to have me pay for a diagnostic and fix any mistakes at regular rates. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. They denied that it was their responsibility and offered me to fix the car at regular rates. My response was, I don't think you will be touching my car again. Arrogance, lies and inexperienced body shop mechanics work here and if you are smart you will take your business elsewhere. A Lexus dealership with a used car sales mentality.

Matt Schroeder, Ray GM