New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
Cmbaker810
3/16/2015

"Bought CPO lexus"

Overall a good experience. I Would recommend this dealership and return in the future. The car is beautiful and I could not ask for more. Thanks again.

Eric G, Rubin, Lee, Craig

Albert Brooks
3/05/2015

"Eric Godbolt, Salesman"

I had the pleasure of working with Eric Godbolt of New Country Lexus of Latham NY in securing a lease for a 2015 IS250. Eric was very courteous, knowledgeable and earnest in discussing with me the various Lexus models and the tradeoffs between purchasing and leasing. In the end, I settled on the IS250, and Eric worked out a deal that was very reasonable, In addition to Eric, I met several other other New Country staff who were all equally competent and exhibited a level of professionalism that I had not witnessed in any of my previous automobile acquisitions. New Country is the place to go, and when you get there ask for Eric Godbolt!

Eric Godbolt, Brandon, Lee and Jared

Chiusano
8/28/2014

"We had a great experience!"

We recently purchased a preowned RX350 from Eric Godbolt at New Country Lexas. Eric was awesome to work with, got us the car we wanted within our targeted budget. Eric was honest and sincere in his interactions with us. We had never drove or owned a Lexas. He spent a lot of time with us after hours going over all the features of the car. We will go back to New Country and Eric again when we purchase our next Lexas.

Eric Godbolt

cja431
8/27/2014

"Great experience"

Just leased a 2014 gs350 and my experience at New Country Lexus was nothing but top notch. I was there on a Saturday and Eric Godbolt stayed after closing to get me the right price that I wanted. They found me the exact color combination I wanted and was not expecting. Eric is a great sales rep and makes the process easy and stress free plus he dresses sharp. Lee made the paper work a breeze and everything was in order no surprises. I look forward to having a great relationship with New Country Lexus and would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality lexus.

Eric godbolt

nicoledillingham
8/04/2014

"Excellent and instructive help "

I was very impressed with the polite, thorough and professional manner in which my new Lexus purchase was handled. All of the paperwork was in order and carefully explained by Lee Thayer. Also, our sales associate ( Jashaad Worthen) spent a very long time expelling the computer programs on the car and setting up my smart phone connection, navigation system and explaining how they all work. When there was one question we could not answer, he never gave up and researched it on line to find what setting on my phone needed to be changed. It was a pleasure to work with such knowledgeable, friendly and patient sales personnel. I would definitely recommend my car, this dealership and this sales associate to my friends and family.Nicole Dillingham

Jashaad Worthen and Lee Thayer

Dheaphy1
4/20/2014

"Great Dealership and staff"

I have purchased more than 10 new cars in my lifetime from various dealers in the Capital District. I will never ever go anywhere else again. This was the best experience ever. My salesman, Talas Rogers, was knowledgeable about the product and did not try to sell me something above what I wanted. He gave me a great deal! Fair and honest. I was just 'looking' at the Lexus ES350 on a Friday afternoon and ended up picking up my new car on Saturday morning. Wonderful!

Talas Rogers

JKLeeMD
4/17/2014

"Great people!!!"

I was very please to deal with Eric Godbolt who was a professional and he made me confortable to talk with. He explained well all details about car to make decision to buy the Lexus RX 350. Thanks Eric.

Eric Godbolt, Rodney Carmouche

twincousin
4/12/2014

"New Country Lexus"

Excellent experience all around. My sales and leasing consultant, Nicholas Rhoades, is professional and personable. The buying experience was simple and smooth. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

Nicholas Rhoades

Carioca
2/28/2014

"I stopped into New Country Lexus in Latham without an..."

I stopped into New Country Lexus in Latham without an appointment to see if they could diagnose my 'low tire' alert on my 2007 IS250. I had never stepped foot in this dealership but had recently purchased a pre-owned Lexus down the road. Joe Moran, the Service Manager, immediately took care of me and then escorted me to a very nice waiting area. 10 minutes later, issue remedied and car cleaned, no charge. VERY friendly people. I will go back here. Very impressive, thanks.

Joseph Moran

Getrealwithresults
1/16/2014

"We had contacted 2 other dealers about buying a car and..."

We had contacted 2 other dealers about buying a car and had lukewarm experiences. When we got in touch with Bill, he was quick to respond and to provide us with the most exceptional service that we have had from any car dealership.

Bill Bradley