New Country Lexus of Latham

999 New Loudon Road,
Latham, New York 12110
New Country Lexus of Latham Info
About New Country Lexus of Latham

You'll have a great experience at New Country Lexus of Latham, thanks to our state-of-the-art Lexus showroom and knowledgeable Lexus sales staff, and in the service area, our Lexus service professionals take great care of your Lexus once you've made it our responsibility to repair it. Here, you’re not just another customer; you’re a member of the New Country Lexus family. Visit us at our dealership, located at 999 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham, NY, minutes from I-87! Our skilled team at our Lexus dealership serving Schenectady is committed to your total satisfaction. From the minute a guest steps into our Upstate NY Lexus dealership, we get to work. It is our goal to provide you the same reassuring comfort at our dealership you feel at home.

About New Country Lexus of Latham

• Free I-Pads for Customer Use
Leah
7/22/2016

"Cidalia "

Cidalia was excellent! It was the Best Car Buying experience ever. I Will definitely go back! The sales staff and finace assistance was excellent. Leah Matteson

Cidalia-Excellent experience-she is the best! Makes you laugh, feel relaxed. Very efficient and detailed. Great tips!

Lexus
7/19/2016

"Love my Lexus"

Great experience working with Cidalia. She made the buying process easy because of her knowledge and expertise. She is definitely an asset to the organization and I would love to work with her again.

Cidalia Millham, Jared (General Manager)

Vnaylor
7/07/2016

"Lexus=Luxury=Cidalia"

Cidalia was a gem and made the buying experience more pleasurable. I loved that it was a no nonsense deal and to the point. Cidalia was so personable that it made you feel like you were buying the car from a friend. Lexus IS a great company and it shows in the people they hire.

Cidalia, Dave, Abid, Cory

PaulR
7/06/2016

"Great Expereince with New car"

Sales Representative, Sales Manager and Service Manager and Finance Manager were outstanding. This is the second care I have purchased from New Country and they do what they can to make sure the customer is taken care of. We appreciate it it!

Cidalia Miliham, James Macdermid, Joe Moran

lexus123
7/05/2016

"new is300"

Cidalia was my sales associate, and I bought a is300 from her , I can honestly say I love a new car but hate to shop for it, cidalia was outstanding and made my experience easy and seamless. I did not have to waste hours of a summers day sitting in a dealership,she made my experience best in class. I would highly recommend her and this dealership.

cidalia

paulmeier
7/01/2016

"Great experience. Would recommend New country to others."

My salesperson, Cidalia Millham was knowledgeable and conscientious. She told me that she would take care of me and from her demeanor, I knew that she meant it. The RX 350, configured as I wanted it , in the color and interior that I chose was not on the lot, but was found and delivered to me within a week of my first visit. I would recommend that anyone interested in a Lexus first make an appointment with Cidalia.

Cidalia Millham, Corey Sheehan, Lee ----?

Chris
7/01/2016

"Cidalia is a terrific sales person!"

I had the opportunity to purchase a new IS 300 and Cidalia was my sales representative. She greeted me as I approached the entrance with a huge smile and complimented me on the dar I drove to the dealership. She was warm and engaging and was easy to do business with...she was quick to answer questions in a professional manner and followed up on all I had asked in a timely fashion. After the purchase Cidalia called and thanked me and asked if I was satisfied with my choice. She did a very nice job reviewing the features and benefits of the IS 300. And, I appreciated her professional approach throughout the entire sales process.

Cidalia

RLRWBenoit
6/30/2016

"Grat Service and selection for a fair price."

We really like this dealership and its staff. Cidalia was able to spend the time with us to make sure we got the right car for the right price. These folks are a pleasure to deal with and they take care of you at every step along the way. We will be back again I'm sure!

Cidalia Millham

Jack Norton
6/24/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I liked New Country Lexus of Latham in the past and found their Service Department to be professional and extremely well run and that is very important to me after you buy the car and in the years to follow. Three years ago, the sales department was above average. Today, they have really stepped up their game in all areas of customer service and interaction. Cidalia Millham, my Sales Consultant for my new car purchase, could not have been more enjoyable to work with in the car buying experience. Courteous, Professional, Attentive and ready to answer my questions and keep me informed. The experience was a pleasure! Cory Sheehan was also very informative and patient in explaining the new car features. I look forward to my continued experiences with New County Lexus and driving my new 2016 ES350. ~ Thank You!!

Cidalia Millham

TS SMITH
6/15/2016

"We were treated professionally and friendly by all."

When my wife and I drove on the lot, we were greeted immediately by Cidalia Millham. She was friendly, patient and great to work with. We told her what we had in mind and she pointed to a 2012 RX 350 which she felt would be perfect for us. We drove it and really liked it...especially my wife. So we made an appointment for the following Saturday to have them look at the 2009 Nissan Altima we planned to trade-in and hopefully make a deal. I returned for the appointment without my wife but we had decided in advance the most we would pay for the car...with or without a trade. Due to the history on the Nissan (3 accidents), we could not agree on the trade in value. That was the first challenge that Cidalia navigated very well. We were a cash buyer so I told her the most I was willing to pay for the car. She reviewed it with the manager and came back to me with a lesser discount than I hoped for. We discussed it some more and she went back to the manager who provided an additional discount but the discounted price was still more than I wanted to pay. So... I told her that I needed to pass on the car. She said please don't leave and got up one more time and met with the manager. She returned with General Manager Jared Wilson. He sat down with us and explained further why it was not possible to reduce the price to what I desired. I was impressed with Jared as well and after about 15 minutes, and without any further discount, I agreed to buy the car. Even though it was a little more than I wanted to spend, I was convinced I purchased the car at the best possible price I could. We are very happy with our purchase and experience at New Country and we actually believe that Cidalia was more excited for us than we were for ourselves.

Cidalia Millham, Jared Wilson, Lee Thayer