Parkway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Parkway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

KimK
4/22/2015

"Good deals"

This is my fourth lease car with Parkway Chrysler. They have a lot of stock, and can offer good deals. In fact, on a previous car, another person I know got a much more expensive monthly payment from a different dealer for the same car! They are busy, so be prepared to wait - it is worth it. See Apollo; he's a great salesman. My entire family has been to him!

Apollo, Shawn

Blessings
4/15/2015

"Very smooth and very enjoyable"

I always have great experiences at this dealership. From sales to service! Joe Sendi is a great salesman. Love working with him. Always patient and informative.

Joe Sendi

cecila
3/31/2015

"excellent! "

Keep up the good work parkway, great service staff and trustworthy dealer, I will bring all my vehicles here. Music seems a little bland, all else is well.

Alex

KarenIwan
2/12/2015

"New Car"

Our recent purchase is the 2nd purchase with this dealership. Our salesman, Yaz, was awesome! He's straight up, no BS! He was able to get us to max in rebates/discounts, in addition to a very fair trade-in value for our used vehicle. We would recommend Yaz and the entire Parkway staff to all of our family and friends. John & Karen Iwankowski

Yaz

eturlz77
1/15/2015

"2015 Jeep Patriot"

I finally made the decision to trade in my 05' Grand Prix for a 2015 Jeep Patriot. After last years Winter, I just couldn't deal with driving a small and older car anymore. I've wanted an SUV/Jeep for a while, and knew exactly what I was looking for. My mom and I walked in an hour before closing on a Monday, and I took the Jeep home the following Saturday. Chris made sure I got the vehicle I wanted at the price I needed. Coming from a long history of sales myself, I appreciated him going the extra mile for me, with no gimmicks attached. I am very excited to have my 1st NEW car!

Chris

cesarotracy
1/05/2015

"returning customer "

I just did my second lease with Parkway. I'm a minivan mom who cannot live without a Town and Country. I couldn't be happier. The process was easy and everyone is friendly. I ended up with more vehicle than I expected at the same price I was willing to spend somewhere else. Ask for my sales person Yaz and you can feel reassured you are getting the Best deal. Yaz takes care of his customers and wants your return business. You will leave smiling :)

Yaz

Rhonda cookie
11/29/2014

"Repair"

The dealer, Rick was was most accommodating. Although there is still a problem that arrived from my last visit. I am still having problems. Cold air blowing in on drivers side.

Rick

mkoltuniak
9/05/2014

"Exceptional"

I can't believe how well I was taken care of! From my first call to my introduction of my vehicle. First Class all the way!

Doug Chambers and Rachel Colliers

jslodge
8/13/2014

"Used Car at Great Price"

Went in looking for a car to replace one that we had. As Bill began to understand what we were looking for, he was able to focus our attention on a used car (originally came looking for new) in "like new" condition with extremely low miles. So we walked away with basically a new car at a used price. No issues so far, after about 2 months.

Bill Mazzola

Chief300
8/05/2014

"Great Sales Team !!"

I leased a new 2014 Dodge vehicle and they worked with me and put me in the vehicle of my choice ..,I would recommend Joe Giacona. or Doug Chambers. as your salesman ...

Joe Giacona & Doug Chambers