Parkway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Parkway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Francimj
1/26/2016

"Great Sales staff!"

Dealership was very busy because of Auto Show deals, but we still received great service from Joe Giacona and Danny. Had to replace my 1999 Grand Cherokee that was totalled. Walked us through pro's and con's of leasing vs buying and made us feel confident in our choice to lease. Very personable and would definetly recommend them to anyone looking to buy or lease. 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited was just what I was looking for. First visit on Thursday and picked it up on that Saturday.

Joe Giacona and Danny

Scott C
1/23/2016

"Incompetent "

Had a recall on 2004 Ram 2500 for tie rod end shearing. Took in to dealer, they hadn't heard of a corporate safety recall of which i received notice in the mail. They returned my truck a day later with "no evidence of shear". When it did shear. They would not sell just tie rod end. I had to buy a $350 tie rod assembly to repair it. Never will I return for anything to this dealer.

Service, mechanics

Julie Evans
1/22/2016

"Best service ever!!!!"

My family and I have been purchasing cars from Parkway for years!! They have improved tremendously since they moved from Mt. Clemens!! My salesman Russ Licavola and Manager Sal are by far the Best people to ever deal with!! So impressed!!

Russ Licavoli and Sal

Mad11
1/20/2016

"Horrendous service,, would not recommend!!!"

Went into service for a oil change and to see about my driver side fog light working intermittently, and the person writing up the order say he would see if is something that's electrical, if so my car would have to come back for full service ,, I said ok.. After about a hour so,, my car is ready I get to cashier and found out my fog light has been replaced , without being asked if that's what I wanted.. Then get to my car driver side fog light still doesn't work.. To make the story short they wouldn't reimbursement , and paid $45 dollars for nothing!!!! Save yourself the Trouble go elsewhere....

Don't know names

Badcar
1/12/2016

"Poor customer service"

Absolutely the worst experience at this dealership. Continually disappointed. Disorganized, poor communication, poor customer service, lack of basic respect for the customer. Tells me my vehicle is ready then when I rush to get it, no paper work and no sense of urgency that I have to get my kids to lessons and need my vehicle. I have yet to have a single positive experience when dealing with Parkway. A very poor representation of the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep brand.

Josh

RoadPunisher
1/06/2016

"Excellent!!!"

I was looking for a vehicle considering my family was short on vehicles available in the house hold. I ran into Ivan Gjokaj and let me say he made my experience beyond easy and enjoyable, he is considerate to your needs and doesn't force something upon you. He definetly knew everything you wanted to know about the cars they had and more. He's been hands down the best salesman I have dealt with; charismatic and keeps true to his word. Beyond excellent experience and look forward to doing business with him again in the near future. Go see Ivan if you need a vehicle he will not let you down!

Ivan Gjokaj

bigron
11/05/2015

"new car lease"

Great service by sales.No runaroud,,best price right up front.Would recomend Todd to anyone looking for a no nonsence salesman.This sites 5 word minimum sucks! I had said what i had to say in 22 words !!!!# are you satified now ?

Todd Trayner

Jason H
9/23/2015

"very bad experience"

You never get to deal with the actual sales person. Its always their assistant. They never return your calls either. I was in need of a truck on thursday and was told that i couldnt get my truck till monday since my sales person is off and to just go to another dealership, which i did. Horrible experience with Joe Giacona and his assistant Danny. They lost on my business and all my future friends and families as well.

Joe Giaconas assistant Danny

Newtojeep
9/11/2015

"Great so far!"

I had credit issues due to divorce. They worked with me and I got the Jeep I wanted for less than what I was paying. Loved my salesman!!

Russ Licavoli

Dave
8/21/2015

"They overcharged me to replace an EGR valve on my wife's 300"

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone especially for service. I took it in for recall when I figured I'd have them fix the EGR and they overcharged me by about $120. Thanks, Dave Sanchez, one time customer.

Service Department