Pat Peck Nissan

Lee Nissan

Gray-Daniels Nissan North

Crystal Gerald
9/17/2016

"Great Dealership and Salesman"

Just recently our city was affected by the devastating floods in Louisiana. My husband and I were each in the market to purchase a new vehicle. We had been actively looking about 3 months prior to the flooding event. I was very disappointend in the price gauging the local Denham Springs/Baton Rouge dealerships were doing right after the flooding. We made the decision to take our search outside of Louisiana. That was possibly the best decision we made!!! The moment we walked on the Pat Peck Nissan used car lot we were treated like family. The salesmam, William Scott, did not pressure my husband and I to purchase a vehicle instead he and his co-workers listened to us and wanted hear more about the flooding devastation in my city. The dealership was actively collecting items to load in a truck to bring to our city in need. At the end of that days journey we purchased a Ford Truck for my husband and an Infinity for our daughter. The following weekend we purchased a Challenger SRT8 for myself. We are extremely satisfied with the dealership and the sales team. If you are in the market to purchase a vehicle give them the opportunity to make you a very satisfied customer.

William Scott

Tom
8/15/2016

"Cannot believe they treat customers way they do at this plac"

Recently bought a car there told me to come back the next day to pick up the check went back no one knew what I was talking about two weeks later still dealing with the same problem the sad part is I have it in writing has spent more time after the fact by a car it took to buy the car there I can tell you I will never ever purchase another vehicle from this place again

Rather not give their names they know who they are

Angry Customer
7/19/2016

"Bad salesman making false promises"

They promise you they would fix certain things but during them fixing it they cheating you on the deal. Example: putting a smaller rim and tire on car besides what you paid for

William, Chris, Denny

B.
3/02/2016

"Purchase new vehicle, Rogue Select"

The experience was the worst I've ever had. The personal treatment I received was insulting. I was NEVER shown the car I was interested in purchasing. The salesperson was new & required his boss' assistance who was even worse. I was there at least 6 hours & left with a vehicle other than the Rogue. The only thing the salesperson & his boss were interested in was telling me how to fill out the survey. The only feature they showed me how to use in the entire vehicle was to start it. The financial person was very rude. Once he realized we did not want to purchase the most expensive extended warranty package he was "done" with us. If you had a lower rating to give, I would choose that one.

therose
2/14/2016

"Great"

We purchased a used 2015 Tundra and the sales Rep (Ash) was very helpful. Kept us updated while we awaited approval. He was very respectful.

Ash Patel

Vap
2/02/2016

"Awesome Experience "

I had a excellent experience at Pat Peck! They work to get you what you need and want! My salesman and finance experience was well worth my drive for three hours!!

Kevin Payton and Kamarn Malik

Lasenora77
1/18/2016

"Poor poor service and liars"

Purchased vehicle was told the vehicle would be ready to drive off lot in about an hour after I had already sat there for 3 hours. So I leave to go get lunch and come back and I'm told it's not gone be ready for another 4 hours. If I hadn't already signed papers on this vehicle I would tell them to kiss my a_ _ and I would walk out. Yes this is an older model car but it's the principal of the matter. Don't lie to me. I have a 3 hour drive home and this is really messing me up. I wouldn't recommend them to my dog.

Quentin Watkins and Shane

Kbabin
1/05/2016

"New car purchase "

I found the perfect car for me, the employees were all very courteous and helpful , I would definitely recommend purchasing a car from this dealership,

Kevin Payton

james parker
11/16/2015

"internet"

I drove a hour and half away to look at a vehicle they had on Internet,when I got there,the car was nothing like what was shown in picture, it had been ragged out and they shown the interior in perfect condition,they forgot to show all the flaws! If they hide this what else will they hide!

the sales person was nice and understood!

gene59
9/27/2015

"Don't waste your time making a service dept appointment !!!!"

Im fine with the quality work that's done there, a little pricey but they do a OK job. My problem is the service dept and their so called appointments you can set up online for servicing or whatever.They don't even close to paying attention to those times.No matter what your set time is...even at opening, you will wait at least a hour and much longer for a oil change.I made an appointment for 9:15..got there at 8:55..and was told there would be at least a 2 hour wait..so that meant longer... that their was 9 cars ahead of me.I ask the lady why ??? I made an appointment days ago.The reply was that there were a lot of "WALK IN'S" that morning..REALLY !!! How do walk in's go ahead of appointments??? The appointment thing is a sham just to get you in there,and as many people that they can.It's all about money and not the customers time.Most people have better things to do than hang out at a dealership waiting room for hours on their spare time.

don't know name