Pat Peck Nissan

Good

Pat Peck Nissan

Pat Peck Nissan Info
About Pat Peck Nissan

Pat Peck Nissan Group in , MS treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling .

About Pat Peck Nissan

"PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

I HAVE PURCHASED 2 VEHICLES FROM PAT PECK IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. I WENT LAST WEEK TO SEE ABOUT HAVING A REPAIR DONE ON MY CAR. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PATHETIC, AFTER READING THE REVIEW FROM "SCROWDER", IT MADE ME SICK TO KNOW THAT THE SLEAZY, POMPOUS, CONDESCENDING FINANCE GUY DEALS WITH EVERYONE THIS WAY. HIS NAME IS JUSTIN, BY THE WAY. I PURCHASED THE EXTENDED WARRANTY AND WANTED TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS AS TO WHY I CAN'T GET HELP AT THIS DEALERSHIP WHEN I HAVE PURCHASED 2 VEHICLES FROM PAT PECK. I LEFT HIS OFFICE MORE FRUSTRATED THAN WHEN I ENTERED. HE IS AN IGNORANT JERK WITH NO SENSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!! AS WAS THE STAFF IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHO SENT ME AND MY MOTHER IN LAW (WHO WALKS WITH A CANE) WALKING TO OTHER BUILDINGS ON THE LOT TO GO FIND ANSWERS, BECAUSE THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS APPARENTLY FORBID THEM FROM CALLING THE OTHER PERSONNEL SO THAT THEY COULD PROVIDE US WITH AN ANSWER. NOT TO MENTION THE RECEPTIONIST WHO LAUGHED WHEN I ASKED FOR THE PREVIOUS FINANCE GUY, RUBEN WHO I PURCHASED THE EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM. THEN SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME "HE'S GONE AND THERE'S BEEN TWO MORE COME AND GONE SINCE HIM." I WAS TOLD LES FILLINGAME IS THE GENERAL MANAGER. BE EXPECTING AN EMAIL FROM ME MR. FILLINGAME BECAUSE YOUR STAFF IS PATHETIC, UNLESS YOUR HOLDING A WAD OF CASH, READY TO BUY A NEW VEHICLE, YOUR STAFF DOESN'T GIVE A RAT'S *** ABOUT YOU. I, TOO WILL SPREAD THE WORD. DO NOT BUY FROM PAT PECK NISSAN!!!

JUSTIN, RECEPTIONIST, CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership again"

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Pat Peck Nissan Gulfport and 1 vehicle from Pat Peck Honda and was happy after each purchase. After last night I will never shop at a Pat Peck dealership again. Last night I accompanied my mother on a shopping trip to Pat Peck Nissan Gulfport - a dealership that I trusted and often recommended to both friends and family. She purchased a 2012 Nissan Versa. The transaction went smoothly until we went into the Finance office. That's where the real "selling" began. I have never had to deal with such a pushy, condescending sleazebag in my life. He treated my mother like she was stupid because she wanted to see the loan information 1st (he was trying to force her to look at loan, extended warranty, gap insurance - all of his fun add-ons before he discussed the actual loan with her). She had to request to discuss the loan REPEATEDLY with this guy before he gave in and told her what payments would be before the add-ons. Somehow he managed to talk her into purchasing the extended warranty against my recommendation (she was purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle... but that's not really worth anything according to him so BUYER BEWARE). Note that she told him she did not want the extended bumper-to-bumper warranty the first few times that he pushed it on her. Evidently perseverance pays off. Nothing like swindling a 71 year old woman whose husband of 50 years just passed away and treating her like she's a moron because she doesn't understand all of your hip finance lingo. I'm assuming this guy just needs more cash to buy his greasy hair gel. Oh, and this guy LOVES Gap Insurance. Again, that's fine - great for him. When somebody tells you REPEATEDLY that they do not want the Gap Insurance, hang it up, stop bothering them. By this point I had had enough of the guy; I actually had to raise my voice and tell this jerk that she didn't want it before he finally let up on her. Had it been me, I would have walked. My mom was flustered and just ready to sign the contract and get out of there. She's going to refinance the loan - I'm curious how many points this loser bumped her interest rate up. Which brings up another interesting point about this dealership.... the contract specifically states that there is no prepayment penalty. This jerk tells us that even though that's what the contract specifically states, there actually is a prepayment penalty if you pay it off before making 3 or 4 payments (which she plans to do). Interesting. I've never heard of a contract specifically stating things that are false. He acted like that was common procedure. So, contracts with Nissan really aren't worth the paper they're written on. I guess that's how Nissan operates now? The whole deal just left a bad taste in my mouth. Sadly, I spoke to my mother this morning and she feels like she really got pushed around in that finance office. That's not the way you should feel after you purchase a vehicle.... you should be excited. It's really a shame. As I stated in the beginning, I have purchased 3 vehicles from this particular dealership (and 1 from their Honda dealership) and I have NEVER been treated the way that this guy treated my mother last night in that finance office. My Maxima is almost paid off - I'll drive to Picayune or Slidell for my next car.... if I go with Nissan again at all, that is. Whatever and wherever I decide to purchase - it won't be from Pat Peck. They've lost my business and I plan to spread the word.

Finance

"Sales "

I loved his service... Very friendly... Works with you in any kind of way to get you into the car you want... When it's times for a new car I will be going back to him... Thanks for all ur hard work:)

John B. Jones

June 20, 2014

Danielle, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a great time shopping for a new car with John. We all truly value your business and look forward to a long friendship. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Leven Holliman, General Manager

"Bought a great truck for a great price."

John Jones made buying a new truck for the first time at lot less stressful than other dealerships. He was considered of the fact that I wanted to shop to find the best truck for the best price for me. He worked hard to get me the best price on a great truck, so I came back to the Nissan dealership in Gulfport and bought my Nissan truck. Loving it every since.

John Jones

June 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear John made purchasing your truck easy and stress-free. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Leven Holliman, General Manager

"Best Service Experience "

I bought my Xterra in 2006 from this dealership and had a horrible experience. I swore I would never go back again. Then earlier this year, due to the location of the dealership being close to my office, I took my car in for service there. I had the most wonderful experience. It was such a complete turn around from when I purchased my car. My customer service rep, Zach Rhoads, was wonderful. He took great care of me and I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. He explained everything to me so I would understand and never made me feel stupid for asking questions. Due to Zach I am now considering buying my next car from Pat Peck Nissan. I only wish he could be my salesman also!

Zach Rhoads

June 06, 2014

Your previous experience was with the previous owners, and I apologize for that. Thank you for the kind words and for giving us an opportunity to earn your business! We strive very hard to give everyone a great experience and we are very proud of Zac. He does a great job for us! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Leven Holliman, General Manager

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER TERRIBLE SALES"

I WILL NEVER BUY OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT I DROVE FOR 45 DAYS IN WHICH I HAD REGISTERED TAGED TITLED AND INSURED ONLY FOR THEM TO CALL ME ON THE 45 I HAD TO BRING THE CAR BACK BECAUSE THEY NEVER GOT THE CAR FINANCED EVEN SIGNED CONTRACT AND DID EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE SALES MAN JOSH AND THE FINANCE OFFICE JUSTIN....AFTER 48 CALLS 62TEXT MESSAGES INCLUDING 4 THREATENING MESSAGES FROM THE SALES MANAGER AND MULTIPLE CALLS TO MY EMPLOYER AND SEVERAL DRIVE BYS I FINALLY GOT MY DOWN PAYMENT BACK THAT THEY ORIGINALLY TOLD ME I WASNT. I TOOK THE CAR BACK GOT MY MONEY AND TOOK MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. I HAVE PERSUDE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM INCLUDING HIRING AN ATTORNEY FOR HARRASSMENT I HAVE ALSO CONTACTED THE MAIN CORPORATE OFFICE AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THEY WERE RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL AND HARRASSING I WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THEM NOT FOR SALES SERVICE

Josh Justin and JOE

June 16, 2014

We’re very sorry that we weren't able to meet your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your future automotive needs. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

"Stereotypical lying dealership. Buyer beware."

So I got a TrueCar/USAA price online and went in to buy the car. As far as the car purchase, everything was good. One of their new sales managers is not a people person (to say the least) so we worked with the GSM. No problems, got a fair price for my trade and got a good price on the new 2014 Altima. Here's where the problem comes in: I looked at an SV and an SV with navigation. The SV with navigation added a couple other things that added about 2k in cost. Since this is primarily a work car, I decided against it but my sales person said "I can put Nav in it if you want". I asked how much and was told and after some research I was told I had two options, a JVC for 800 and a Sony for 1200. I said, "do they look factory?" I specifically said that I did NOT want an aftermarket head unit so even if it was an overseas knockoff it was fine as long as it LOOKED factory. With me still on the phone my sales person asked somebody "Does it look exactly like factory?" and I heard the answer which was then relayed to me "Yes, it looks like factory". That was a flat out bold faced lie. I agreed to the deal and came in to sign papers on a Monday but didn't pick up the car until Friday. In that time they had the windows tinted and installed the new head unit. It is a Sony SAV-602BT. Look it up. It is clearly an aftermarket detachable face, midlife crisis, head unit. It looks very, very tacky mounted in the dash and they now refuse to pull it back out. I almost did and should have refused to take the car Friday until they pulled it back out but since my 3 days had passed anyway since signing papers, I didn't have much choice. I am very disappointed. They knew I had no way to back out of the deal once I got the car so they just lied to my face to get me to sign papers. Very, Very big black eye on this dealership. The price was great and I had no other complaints. I buy two new cars every two years and because of this I will not go back to Pat Peck Nissan in Gulfport.

Jeff

"Beware Beware Dont buy used from them. "

Worse nightmare when I took the car to the mechanic and he discovers car had been in a wreck before I brought it. I asked for a carfax which showed no accidents but the worse part was that this used car was certified they say that check 156 points well they obviously didn't inspect this car so they sold me an over priced car that had been in an accident the repair job I was told was bad, my mechanic told me a $917 to fix this bad job. My concern was that this car was certified and not inspected they are held liable. They only agreed to pay for the damages but refused to refund any money from the sale and also refused to do a swap trade to put me back in a car that I thought I was getting. What they wanted to do was trade the car and have me refinance another car paying them even more money. Poor customer satisfaction, very bad business practices.

the general manager Les Holliman

"John B. Jones was a very experienced and professional..."

John B. Jones was a very experienced and professional salesman and i was just very thankful i came across such a knowledgeable and confident person. I defintely will be coming back and i recommend everyone who needs an honest and caring person to help them John B. Jones is your man. I am very happy with his customer service skills and how well he listened and took his time to make sure everything was right. Thank you so much!

John B. Jones

April 03, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to hear John did everything to make this a great car buying experience. We hope we continue to earn your customer satisfaction and trust. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

"The experience was good. The staff was excellent and..."

The experience was good. The staff was excellent and worked with me on everything that I wanted. It took a little longer than expected to get the leather interior in but it worked out.

Mario Warren

February 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that everyone treated you well and that you drove out in a car that you wanted. I apologize that it took longer to get the leather interior, but I am glad you were able to get it. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know.