Pat Peck Nissan

Lee Nissan

Gray-Daniels Nissan North

Angry Customer
7/19/2016

"Bad salesman making false promises"

They promise you they would fix certain things but during them fixing it they cheating you on the deal. Example: putting a smaller rim and tire on car besides what you paid for

William, Chris, Denny

B.
3/02/2016

"Purchase new vehicle, Rogue Select"

The experience was the worst I've ever had. The personal treatment I received was insulting. I was NEVER shown the car I was interested in purchasing. The salesperson was new & required his boss' assistance who was even worse. I was there at least 6 hours & left with a vehicle other than the Rogue. The only thing the salesperson & his boss were interested in was telling me how to fill out the survey. The only feature they showed me how to use in the entire vehicle was to start it. The financial person was very rude. Once he realized we did not want to purchase the most expensive extended warranty package he was "done" with us. If you had a lower rating to give, I would choose that one.

therose
2/14/2016

"Great"

We purchased a used 2015 Tundra and the sales Rep (Ash) was very helpful. Kept us updated while we awaited approval. He was very respectful.

Ash Patel

Vap
2/02/2016

"Awesome Experience "

I had a excellent experience at Pat Peck! They work to get you what you need and want! My salesman and finance experience was well worth my drive for three hours!!

Kevin Payton and Kamarn Malik

Lasenora77
1/18/2016

"Poor poor service and liars"

Purchased vehicle was told the vehicle would be ready to drive off lot in about an hour after I had already sat there for 3 hours. So I leave to go get lunch and come back and I'm told it's not gone be ready for another 4 hours. If I hadn't already signed papers on this vehicle I would tell them to kiss my a_ _ and I would walk out. Yes this is an older model car but it's the principal of the matter. Don't lie to me. I have a 3 hour drive home and this is really messing me up. I wouldn't recommend them to my dog.

Quentin Watkins and Shane

Kbabin
1/05/2016

"New car purchase "

I found the perfect car for me, the employees were all very courteous and helpful , I would definitely recommend purchasing a car from this dealership,

Kevin Payton

james parker
11/16/2015

"internet"

I drove a hour and half away to look at a vehicle they had on Internet,when I got there,the car was nothing like what was shown in picture, it had been ragged out and they shown the interior in perfect condition,they forgot to show all the flaws! If they hide this what else will they hide!

the sales person was nice and understood!

gene59
9/27/2015

"Don't waste your time making a service dept appointment !!!!"

Im fine with the quality work that's done there, a little pricey but they do a OK job. My problem is the service dept and their so called appointments you can set up online for servicing or whatever.They don't even close to paying attention to those times.No matter what your set time is...even at opening, you will wait at least a hour and much longer for a oil change.I made an appointment for 9:15..got there at 8:55..and was told there would be at least a 2 hour wait..so that meant longer... that their was 9 cars ahead of me.I ask the lady why ??? I made an appointment days ago.The reply was that there were a lot of "WALK IN'S" that morning..REALLY !!! How do walk in's go ahead of appointments??? The appointment thing is a sham just to get you in there,and as many people that they can.It's all about money and not the customers time.Most people have better things to do than hang out at a dealership waiting room for hours on their spare time.

don't know name

RDP
2/03/2015

"Strongly dissatisfied with Mechanics and false services!"

On Friday January 30, 2015 at 9:24am, I went to Pat Peck Nissan for an oil change. Darrell Cao gave me my paperwork back informing me that my oil was changed, fluids were refilled, and that a multipoint inspection was done. I purchased and financed my car with this company 3 years ago and have been returning since. On Sunday February 2, my car would not start due to a corroded battery. NO! This was NOT self-induced. Head lights were not left on over night etc.. Mr. Willie McMillian LIC # 6401 did NOT do his job. He did NOT check my battery, neither did he refill all of my fluids. My windshield fluid was well beneath it's minimum line, the Coolant/antifreeze was also well beneath its min line and the brake fluid was borderline. I am not sure if this place is taking advantage of females, but I after the thousands of dollars that I have given Pat Peck Nissan, I am extremely dissatisfied and will NEVER return! If the manufacturers cannot take pride in their cars, then who else will? Stop collecting money if you all not going to provide the services. Upsetting enough that the brakes squeak and I was lied to when I initially bought the car. I was told that new brake pads were placed on the car and the squeaky sound was normal. Well, will someone please tell me why 3 years later the brakes are still squeaky?? I will be calling Chris Pagano to give further complaints! It's unfortunate for a company of such status to mistreat, lie to and abuse loyal customers.

Willie McMillian LIC #6401 and Darrell Cao (11091)

jeazellann
1/20/2015

"Promises are not kept!"

The three things I wanted in my new vehicle: AWD, sunroof, and leather seats. Michael Drongowski and Justin Escudier promised those to us so my husband and I bought my new SUV on 1/8/15 and was promised to have leather and heated seats installed by Friday of the same week. Its already 12 days and we still don't have the items promised to us. I've tried asking for an explanation and their sales consultant as well as their general sales manager don't have an answer for me. I was promised that they will call on Monday, 1/19/15, and I had to call them to get an update. These people are horrible sales people! As soon as they sell you a vehicle, they don't care about the promises they make to their customer. We paid an extra $2500 for those items and still nothing. I'm afraid I will never see those leather and heated seats in my SUV because you can't trust them.

micheal drongowski