Pat Peck Nissan

3.0

Pat Peck Nissan

Pat Peck Nissan Info
About Pat Peck Nissan

Pat Peck Nissan Group in , MS treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling .

About Pat Peck Nissan

RDP
2/03/2015

"Strongly dissatisfied with Mechanics and false services!"

On Friday January 30, 2015 at 9:24am, I went to Pat Peck Nissan for an oil change. Darrell Cao gave me my paperwork back informing me that my oil was changed, fluids were refilled, and that a multipoint inspection was done. I purchased and financed my car with this company 3 years ago and have been returning since. On Sunday February 2, my car would not start due to a corroded battery. NO! This was NOT self-induced. Head lights were not left on over night etc.. Mr. Willie McMillian LIC # 6401 did NOT do his job. He did NOT check my battery, neither did he refill all of my fluids. My windshield fluid was well beneath it's minimum line, the Coolant/antifreeze was also well beneath its min line and the brake fluid was borderline. I am not sure if this place is taking advantage of females, but I after the thousands of dollars that I have given Pat Peck Nissan, I am extremely dissatisfied and will NEVER return! If the manufacturers cannot take pride in their cars, then who else will? Stop collecting money if you all not going to provide the services. Upsetting enough that the brakes squeak and I was lied to when I initially bought the car. I was told that new brake pads were placed on the car and the squeaky sound was normal. Well, will someone please tell me why 3 years later the brakes are still squeaky?? I will be calling Chris Pagano to give further complaints! It's unfortunate for a company of such status to mistreat, lie to and abuse loyal customers.

Willie McMillian LIC #6401 and Darrell Cao (11091)

jeazellann
1/20/2015

"Promises are not kept!"

The three things I wanted in my new vehicle: AWD, sunroof, and leather seats. Michael Drongowski and Justin Escudier promised those to us so my husband and I bought my new SUV on 1/8/15 and was promised to have leather and heated seats installed by Friday of the same week. Its already 12 days and we still don't have the items promised to us. I've tried asking for an explanation and their sales consultant as well as their general sales manager don't have an answer for me. I was promised that they will call on Monday, 1/19/15, and I had to call them to get an update. These people are horrible sales people! As soon as they sell you a vehicle, they don't care about the promises they make to their customer. We paid an extra $2500 for those items and still nothing. I'm afraid I will never see those leather and heated seats in my SUV because you can't trust them.

micheal drongowski

kfo18w
11/07/2014

"Worst Customer Service Ever!!!"

I have purchased 4 vehicles my entire life from different dealerships and after dealing with these people today I will never purchase nor recommend Pat Peck Nissan to anyone I know. The staff is incompetent and rude. I was dealing with a Gap Cancelation and Michelle was very rude, she had a horrible attitude and talked to me like I was 2 years old. The receptionist was rude and argued with me over the phone when I requested to speak to a manager. Pat Peck Nissan needs to reeducate their employees on what good Customer Service is about.... Just because you are not purchasing a car at the moment they should remember the thousands of dollars you have already given to them to keep this pathetic dealership open. I do not appreciate as a customer to be talked to like I am a child and because I may have misunderstood the information given to me I do not deserve to be treated badly. I reported these two employees to the GM and really hope that they get talked to. I am not someone to complain nor leave a bad review because I work for a large customer service retailer and know what a bad review does for a business but these people are horrible. I would rather drive to AL or LA to purchase a Nissan.... I am very disappointed in the level of service I was offered by these people and the way I was treated. Michelle who deals with Gap Cancelations who is a manager should be retrained just because she is an "expert" and we aren't does not give her the right to disrespect her customers by counting to herself as she is walking up and using hand gestures to talk to her customers. If she is unhappy with her job and believes this is taking care of the customer she needs a reality check, because of her I am sure I will continue to tell anyone I come in contact with what a joke this disgraceful dealership is. I will say that the GM was very pleasant and listened to me after his staff made it a point to tell them their side of the story first I appreciated that he would listen to me but this does not change my mind about the poor customer service and lack of respect these people offer.

Michelle and Receptionist

NO LONGER A CUSTOMER!!
8/19/2014

"PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

I HAVE PURCHASED 2 VEHICLES FROM PAT PECK IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. I WENT LAST WEEK TO SEE ABOUT HAVING A REPAIR DONE ON MY CAR. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PATHETIC, AFTER READING THE REVIEW FROM "SCROWDER", IT MADE ME SICK TO KNOW THAT THE SLEAZY, POMPOUS, CONDESCENDING FINANCE GUY DEALS WITH EVERYONE THIS WAY. HIS NAME IS JUSTIN, BY THE WAY. I PURCHASED THE EXTENDED WARRANTY AND WANTED TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS AS TO WHY I CAN'T GET HELP AT THIS DEALERSHIP WHEN I HAVE PURCHASED 2 VEHICLES FROM PAT PECK. I LEFT HIS OFFICE MORE FRUSTRATED THAN WHEN I ENTERED. HE IS AN IGNORANT JERK WITH NO SENSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!! AS WAS THE STAFF IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHO SENT ME AND MY MOTHER IN LAW (WHO WALKS WITH A CANE) WALKING TO OTHER BUILDINGS ON THE LOT TO GO FIND ANSWERS, BECAUSE THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS APPARENTLY FORBID THEM FROM CALLING THE OTHER PERSONNEL SO THAT THEY COULD PROVIDE US WITH AN ANSWER. NOT TO MENTION THE RECEPTIONIST WHO LAUGHED WHEN I ASKED FOR THE PREVIOUS FINANCE GUY, RUBEN WHO I PURCHASED THE EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM. THEN SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME "HE'S GONE AND THERE'S BEEN TWO MORE COME AND GONE SINCE HIM." I WAS TOLD LES FILLINGAME IS THE GENERAL MANAGER. BE EXPECTING AN EMAIL FROM ME MR. FILLINGAME BECAUSE YOUR STAFF IS PATHETIC, UNLESS YOUR HOLDING A WAD OF CASH, READY TO BUY A NEW VEHICLE, YOUR STAFF DOESN'T GIVE A RAT'S *** ABOUT YOU. I, TOO WILL SPREAD THE WORD. DO NOT BUY FROM PAT PECK NISSAN!!!

JUSTIN, RECEPTIONIST, CUSTOMER SERVICE

scrowder
7/23/2014

"I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership again"

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Pat Peck Nissan Gulfport and 1 vehicle from Pat Peck Honda and was happy after each purchase. After last night I will never shop at a Pat Peck dealership again. Last night I accompanied my mother on a shopping trip to Pat Peck Nissan Gulfport - a dealership that I trusted and often recommended to both friends and family. She purchased a 2012 Nissan Versa. The transaction went smoothly until we went into the Finance office. That's where the real "selling" began. I have never had to deal with such a pushy, condescending sleazebag in my life. He treated my mother like she was stupid because she wanted to see the loan information 1st (he was trying to force her to look at loan, extended warranty, gap insurance - all of his fun add-ons before he discussed the actual loan with her). She had to request to discuss the loan REPEATEDLY with this guy before he gave in and told her what payments would be before the add-ons. Somehow he managed to talk her into purchasing the extended warranty against my recommendation (she was purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle... but that's not really worth anything according to him so BUYER BEWARE). Note that she told him she did not want the extended bumper-to-bumper warranty the first few times that he pushed it on her. Evidently perseverance pays off. Nothing like swindling a 71 year old woman whose husband of 50 years just passed away and treating her like she's a moron because she doesn't understand all of your hip finance lingo. I'm assuming this guy just needs more cash to buy his greasy hair gel. Oh, and this guy LOVES Gap Insurance. Again, that's fine - great for him. When somebody tells you REPEATEDLY that they do not want the Gap Insurance, hang it up, stop bothering them. By this point I had had enough of the guy; I actually had to raise my voice and tell this jerk that she didn't want it before he finally let up on her. Had it been me, I would have walked. My mom was flustered and just ready to sign the contract and get out of there. She's going to refinance the loan - I'm curious how many points this loser bumped her interest rate up. Which brings up another interesting point about this dealership.... the contract specifically states that there is no prepayment penalty. This jerk tells us that even though that's what the contract specifically states, there actually is a prepayment penalty if you pay it off before making 3 or 4 payments (which she plans to do). Interesting. I've never heard of a contract specifically stating things that are false. He acted like that was common procedure. So, contracts with Nissan really aren't worth the paper they're written on. I guess that's how Nissan operates now? The whole deal just left a bad taste in my mouth. Sadly, I spoke to my mother this morning and she feels like she really got pushed around in that finance office. That's not the way you should feel after you purchase a vehicle.... you should be excited. It's really a shame. As I stated in the beginning, I have purchased 3 vehicles from this particular dealership (and 1 from their Honda dealership) and I have NEVER been treated the way that this guy treated my mother last night in that finance office. My Maxima is almost paid off - I'll drive to Picayune or Slidell for my next car.... if I go with Nissan again at all, that is. Whatever and wherever I decide to purchase - it won't be from Pat Peck. They've lost my business and I plan to spread the word.

Finance

Danielleladner
6/20/2014

"Sales "

I loved his service... Very friendly... Works with you in any kind of way to get you into the car you want... When it's times for a new car I will be going back to him... Thanks for all ur hard work:)

John B. Jones

June 20, 2014

Danielle, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a great time shopping for a new car with John. We all truly value your business and look forward to a long friendship. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Leven Holliman, General Manager

rfmoore
6/16/2014

"Bought a great truck for a great price."

John Jones made buying a new truck for the first time at lot less stressful than other dealerships. He was considered of the fact that I wanted to shop to find the best truck for the best price for me. He worked hard to get me the best price on a great truck, so I came back to the Nissan dealership in Gulfport and bought my Nissan truck. Loving it every since.

John Jones

June 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear John made purchasing your truck easy and stress-free. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Leven Holliman, General Manager

baduvall74
6/05/2014

"Best Service Experience "

I bought my Xterra in 2006 from this dealership and had a horrible experience. I swore I would never go back again. Then earlier this year, due to the location of the dealership being close to my office, I took my car in for service there. I had the most wonderful experience. It was such a complete turn around from when I purchased my car. My customer service rep, Zach Rhoads, was wonderful. He took great care of me and I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. He explained everything to me so I would understand and never made me feel stupid for asking questions. Due to Zach I am now considering buying my next car from Pat Peck Nissan. I only wish he could be my salesman also!

Zach Rhoads

June 06, 2014

Your previous experience was with the previous owners, and I apologize for that. Thank you for the kind words and for giving us an opportunity to earn your business! We strive very hard to give everyone a great experience and we are very proud of Zac. He does a great job for us! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Leven Holliman, General Manager

WRWDJC2002
6/02/2014

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER TERRIBLE SALES"

I WILL NEVER BUY OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT I DROVE FOR 45 DAYS IN WHICH I HAD REGISTERED TAGED TITLED AND INSURED ONLY FOR THEM TO CALL ME ON THE 45 I HAD TO BRING THE CAR BACK BECAUSE THEY NEVER GOT THE CAR FINANCED EVEN SIGNED CONTRACT AND DID EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE SALES MAN JOSH AND THE FINANCE OFFICE JUSTIN....AFTER 48 CALLS 62TEXT MESSAGES INCLUDING 4 THREATENING MESSAGES FROM THE SALES MANAGER AND MULTIPLE CALLS TO MY EMPLOYER AND SEVERAL DRIVE BYS I FINALLY GOT MY DOWN PAYMENT BACK THAT THEY ORIGINALLY TOLD ME I WASNT. I TOOK THE CAR BACK GOT MY MONEY AND TOOK MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. I HAVE PERSUDE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM INCLUDING HIRING AN ATTORNEY FOR HARRASSMENT I HAVE ALSO CONTACTED THE MAIN CORPORATE OFFICE AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THEY WERE RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL AND HARRASSING I WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THEM NOT FOR SALES SERVICE

Josh Justin and JOE

June 16, 2014

We’re very sorry that we weren't able to meet your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your future automotive needs. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

ShawnMichael121277
4/29/2014

"Stereotypical lying dealership. Buyer beware."

So I got a TrueCar/USAA price online and went in to buy the car. As far as the car purchase, everything was good. One of their new sales managers is not a people person (to say the least) so we worked with the GSM. No problems, got a fair price for my trade and got a good price on the new 2014 Altima. Here's where the problem comes in: I looked at an SV and an SV with navigation. The SV with navigation added a couple other things that added about 2k in cost. Since this is primarily a work car, I decided against it but my sales person said "I can put Nav in it if you want". I asked how much and was told and after some research I was told I had two options, a JVC for 800 and a Sony for 1200. I said, "do they look factory?" I specifically said that I did NOT want an aftermarket head unit so even if it was an overseas knockoff it was fine as long as it LOOKED factory. With me still on the phone my sales person asked somebody "Does it look exactly like factory?" and I heard the answer which was then relayed to me "Yes, it looks like factory". That was a flat out bold faced lie. I agreed to the deal and came in to sign papers on a Monday but didn't pick up the car until Friday. In that time they had the windows tinted and installed the new head unit. It is a Sony SAV-602BT. Look it up. It is clearly an aftermarket detachable face, midlife crisis, head unit. It looks very, very tacky mounted in the dash and they now refuse to pull it back out. I almost did and should have refused to take the car Friday until they pulled it back out but since my 3 days had passed anyway since signing papers, I didn't have much choice. I am very disappointed. They knew I had no way to back out of the deal once I got the car so they just lied to my face to get me to sign papers. Very, Very big black eye on this dealership. The price was great and I had no other complaints. I buy two new cars every two years and because of this I will not go back to Pat Peck Nissan in Gulfport. Update: I ended up sending in a complaint to Nissan Corp who seemed to be helpful. They contacted the dealership who contacted me and agreed to refund the $800 and put it back to stock. However, I have ever since had problems with bad connections with the backup camera. It flickers and glitches periodically. They did a software updated that solved a black-our pink screen problem but the glitchiness is still there. I have a knock in the rear end completely unrelated and have had both rear struts replaced to no avail. I have a dash vibration only in cold weather. The remote start has never worked right. Works sometimes and not others. Nobody can explain that even though they have seen it. Several models of Nissans get leaves down in the intake to the ventilation and they get stuck in the fan and make that playing card between the spokes sound until they rot and/or break lose. Nissan says that's your fault for being around leaves (as opposed to their fault for not installing a screen or filter over that intake). Last but not least, the other day I did a remote start and it actually took about 2 seconds for it to actually fire up. Oh, and the remote start problem may be related to the car NOT seeing the key. I get a message a lot that says Incorrect Key ID. Actually happened the other day when I was driving (I have a picture of it).

All