Patriot Subaru

Patriot Subaru Sales Associate

March 24, 2017

"Awesome"

- Maurice 675

Fast and thorough. Love my Crosstrek and Patriot Subaru. Very glad I bought my car there. So far I have had no problem with getting my car serviced. And the free carwash with every viset is Nice! Hop0e they are around a long time.

March 21, 2017

"Couldn't be happier "

- Kscott

I've been to this dealership many times...never once a bad experience. It's always extremely helpful, cost effective, and pleasant. Will never go elsewhere.

November 09, 2016

"Great Service"

- abrockway21

We had an engine die in our old car. Both Matt and Mark worked tirelessly to get us into a newer car with their famous lifetime warranty so we wouldn't have this happen to us again. They really put our needs first and were very patient with us. We have a one month old baby that came with us and Matt and Mark treated us like family instead of just another customer. We sadly couldn't make the financing work for the Subaru we really wanted because we were so upside down. On our next go around we will absolutely be heading back to Patriot, I've been highly recommending them to all of my friends. Customer service this great just doesn't come around often.

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $31163