Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Harbor Chevrolet

PeterSorianoSr
8/31/2015

"Maintenance of my 2010 Chevy Equinox"

I had reached the 90,000 mile mark on my vehicle and took it in for the recommended maintenance. Faith Fujita was my service agent. She was very nice to work with. I have been going to Penske Chevy since I had a bad experience at another dealership with the same vehicle a few years ago. During this visit the power to the facility went out after I left my car for service. Faith immediately contacted me to advise of the situation and I had them keep my car and perform the repairs as soon as the power was put back in service. The next morning Faith contacted me and advised that my car would be ready that day and provided me with a list of the mechanics findings on the car. I choose to have all the suggested work done and I picked up the car later that day. I would recommend the team at Penske to do work on your car as they are very prompt and keep you informed on the status at all times. Submitted by Peter Soriano, Chevy owner.

Faith Fujita

Ruben Castaneda
8/20/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever"

I've purchased a few cars in my time and the customer service I received here was by far the best. No hassle and no wasted time.

Ruben Cordero

jamweenee
8/20/2015

"No hassle, lots of help!"

I traded in my 2012 Camaro that I had previously bought from Penske Chevrolet to use as a down payment on a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 truck. Ms. Sneed went above and beyond to help me find the very truck to suit my needs, and coordinated the trade-in of my car. The day was a long one, but it was stress-free with zero hassle. I would recommend Penske to my family and friends, and have no doubt I am a customer for life!

Shazette "Leah" Sneed

vsolo92
8/18/2015

"Excelent Service Happy Customer"

I went to you guys after i visited another chevy dealer. First off the staff was very friendly and helpful. to start off the prices were super great that why i decided to to stay look for a car, keeping in mind that i had only went to go see the cars. I was happy when i found something that I liked and was within my price range. I waked out of there with my 2015 Malibu. i was happy knowing i had made a great choice and with Fernando Hernandez's help i was found what i was looking for.

Fernando Hernandez

pissed off
8/15/2015

"Incompetent "

I was told after 7 days of my truck being in their shop that the noise I heard was standard wear and tear, my truck broke down two days later with broken leaf springs, needless to say this dealership is now under investigation by General Motors for negligence and safety. Oh did I mention it's a 2014 Silverado with 9k miles "standard wear a tear" good luck with that see you court

All

pops
7/19/2015

"Great service"

We were treated with great service in searching for a vehicle. The salesman and other staff were very attentive.They made sure we were completely satisfied.

Nabor Gomez

Super
7/16/2015

"Purchased used Dodge Durango SXT"

Glen Ota and the entire staff were great to work with. The financing and was quick and easy. I have bought 4 vehicles from various Penske dealers and they have always treated me with professional, fast, quality service. Thanks for the help and my wife loves the car! Thanks, Dave

Glen Ota

Chevyguy2015
7/03/2015

"New 2015 Chevy Cruze owner"

I recently purchased a new Chevy Cruze from Penske chevrolete in Cerritos. The quality of service far exceeded my expectations. John Kotowski and the sales team at Penske Chevrolet went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a great new car.

John Kotowski

klove2324
6/23/2015

"horrible discriminating experience"

Very rude...horrible experience not profesional at all... I felt discriminated and will take action on this matter everyone there acted poorly I can not accept this kind of behavior and mainly disrespecting us as buyers I will make sure this doesn't happen to anyone again.

Richard, michael, bussey

Stev0_688
6/17/2015

"Routine Oil Change"

I did not have an appointment, but arrived just before 8AM. I was treated very well. Miguel Conrique looked up my info in the computer, noticed I had two recalls that needed performing, and offered me a loaner vehicle since my one hour visit now turned into four... I was grateful, but since I did not really need a vehicle, I declined. I was taken to my office by a very courteous/professional driver. The Service was performed in a timely basis, and I was charged what was quoted. My overall visit met/exceeded my expectations for Courtesy, Professionalism, and Efficiency. All three are very important to me.

Miguel Conrique