Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Felix Chevrolet

Truckguy
6/26/2016

"Defective parts"

replaced one part and had to order the other one. Will call when it comes in.Had last free service .all good.

Rubio giovonni

Smokey
6/25/2016

"Excellent and Friendly."

Excellent service! Nabor was wonderful and very attentive to our needs. We appreciated his friendliness and excellent service. Everyone involved was very kind and thoughtful. Imad in Financing was awesome too!

Nabor Gomez, Imad in Financing.

Nolis11
6/24/2016

"Awesome people!"

The staff was professional, kind caring..very helpful Glen and Larry were the best !! My visit was extremely pleasant. I would most definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Glen and Larry

Vegas75
6/24/2016

"Excellent. Service. Our agent Mark Wagner Penske Chevrolet o"

Thanks for your help in my new car Mark Wagner.. He was very efficient and professional our deal was easy and fast .ask for him Mark Wagner Penske Chevrolet of Cerritos

The lady in financing very nice person very professional

Monica Aranda
6/22/2016

"2016 Equinox"

When we bought our new Equinox for some reason there was no second key or manuals. It took three phone calls to finally get to someone that got things done it did us no good to contact our sales guy Brian Sanchez he did nothing for us and never called back to say he was taking care of it.. Thank you Adrien Martinez for all your help and taking care of us. We were in and out in no time with everything we where needing. 5 stars to Adrien Martinez

Adrien Martinez

Rosie
6/20/2016

"Couldn't ask for anything better. "

I would like to tank Penske Chevrolet Serrito's for a great experience. Walter Martinez was professional and provided exceptional customer service. We were very unsatisfied with a different dealership who promised us one thing but gave us another upon our arrival. My husband contacted Walter via telephone and spoke about a specific vehicle he was interested in. We decided to drive to Cerrito's, from the San Fernando Valley, and made a deal. Thank you Walter for keeping your word and providing us with excellent customer service. I really appreciate the fact that the process went smoothly. It's not easy showing up to a dealership with a newborn and a four-year-old. Thanks again

Walter Martinez

One angel
6/08/2016

"Low jack, spoiler, fix paint on drivers door, tire caps. "

Adrien Martinez was a great help, he listen to all my request and everything was perfect and I am very satisfied with his service. Fernando our salesman what more and beyond our expectations. Thank you all , you are all a Great bunch of people.

Adrien and Fernando

Monica Aranda
6/06/2016

"2016 Equinox"

Our salesperson Brian Sanchez was good during buying process. As the night went on a little slow to get to financing. We were given one key and was told that one of the managers had the second key in his office. Gave him a couple of days to call and say key was found but no call back. Took three calls to finally be told to come down but that was only to get second key ordered and to order manuals for the Equinox. Besides doing a good job to sell you must also have a good follow through.

Brian Sanchez, Paul Park

DC
6/06/2016

"2016 Silverado"

Went to look at what was offered in trucks these days and ended up driving home with one. Walter Martinez was very knowledgeable, patient and accommodating. Think he even went as far as to help wash it to speed up the delivery process.. Thanks again Walter.

Walter Matinez

ZamoraP
6/04/2016

"Amazing Job! "

I had been searching for a new truck at other dealers and the customer service at Penske is a whole other level compared to others. Osbaldo Barajas helped us out in our purchase, he did an exceptional job; he helped us find the truck we really wanted and never did I feel pressure from him compared to the other places. I would defiantly go back in the future for another purchase!

Osbaldo Barajas