Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Harbor Chevrolet

Felix Chevrolet

keith yang
8/24/2016

"2016 chevy colorado 4x4 deisel"

Nabor Gomez was really helpful and got me a great deal. He was even nice enough to drive my new car back to my place. Penske Chevrolet is great.

Nabor Gomez

baronuc
8/22/2016

"First New Truck"

My fiancée and I had the pleasure of having Martin Correz assist us in buying our first new vehicle. He made the process easy and fast. I would definitely go back next time we are in the market for another car

Martin Cortez

R. Smith
8/18/2016

"Dealership that's easy to work with."

I called up and made appointment with Walter Martinez to look at a new 2016 Silverado 1500,my wife and I met Walter that evening and he showed us a number of trucks with a lot of different options. I told Walter that I would decide on the color and options and give him a call. The next day I called Walter and told him what I wanted, he looked over his stock and told me he had what I was looking for,we met Walter that evening and he showed us the truck and we took it for a test drive. The next step was the paperwork and I do want to say that at no time during the whole experience was there any pressure from Walter or the finance people which made it quick and easy. A few days after the purchase Walter called me and asked how I liked my truck,and he wanted to know if I had any issues or concerns with my new truck. This was the best experience I've had purchasing a new vehicle.

Walter Martinez Penske Chevrolet of Cerritos

martha
8/13/2016

"Brought papers to my house for Husband to sign"

I was looking on the internet for a car, and filled out an inquiry, Glen Ota, internet salesman, contacted me within the hour... we made an apt to meet with him at noon... My husband saw the car, and loved it, but couldn't stay any more, due to having major back surgery.. I finished up all the paper work, then Glen brought me home, and brought the paper work for my husband to sign... TALK about Great considerate service... I made arrangements to pick up the car the next morning....It was ready for me when I got there.... Glen sat in the car, and went over the computer stuff, sat up On star and Sirius for me..... ... If you are looking for an honest salesman, use Glen Ota.....

Glen Ota

Mpaul
8/10/2016

"Really Great Service"

Mark was really nice and worked with what we had. Help us get what we wanted and so much addition coverage that we didn't expect. I bought cars several times and never had this kind of treatment. Mark Wagner did treat us like family.

Makemom

"Awesome service!"

We are so pleased with how everything worked out. We came in "just to look around", but from the moment we arrived, Mark Wagner made us feel welcomed and willing to take our time looking for the perfect car. He took his time looking into what we needed and even went out of his way simply to show us the truck. He took his time showing us the features in the truck itself and explaining how all of the paperwork went. Mark was so accommodating with us, constantly checking in to make sure we didn't need anything and that all of our questions were answered. He made sure that all of our offers were answered honestly and he ensured that we spoke to all of the right people. Truly recommend this place to anyone. They have a great selection of vehicles and have great customer service.

Fernando Penske
8/03/2016

"Happy with my new truck "

Fernando was our sales person and he was able to get us exactly what we wanted. If your in the market for a new truck call Fernando Hernandez at Penske Chevorlet he will take care of you.

Fernando Hernandez

Monica Morejon

"Buying new Chevy"

Had a great experience at penske cerritos. Mark Wagner was a great salesman .We went with our 3 little ones and everyone was very friendly.

Rosie Martinez

"Excellent service "

Marcos Escobar is awesome. Made buying a car an easy experience. We highly recommend. I will be sure to buy another car from him in the future.

Marcos Escobar

take2

"Very Professional"

I was very pleased with my purchase of a new SS Camaro from Penske Chevrolet. Rosie Ramirez was very professional and addressed all my concerns. I encourage anyone looking to buy a new Chevy to contact her before any other dealer.

Rosie Ramirez