Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Harbor Chevrolet

Chevyguy2015
7/03/2015

"New 2015 Chevy Cruze owner"

I recently purchased a new Chevy Cruze from Penske chevrolete in Cerritos. The quality of service far exceeded my expectations. John Kotowski and the sales team at Penske Chevrolet went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a great new car.

John Kotowski

klove2324
6/23/2015

"horrible discriminating experience"

Very rude...horrible experience not profesional at all... I felt discriminated and will take action on this matter everyone there acted poorly I can not accept this kind of behavior and mainly disrespecting us as buyers I will make sure this doesn't happen to anyone again.

Richard, michael, bussey

Stev0_688
6/17/2015

"Routine Oil Change"

I did not have an appointment, but arrived just before 8AM. I was treated very well. Miguel Conrique looked up my info in the computer, noticed I had two recalls that needed performing, and offered me a loaner vehicle since my one hour visit now turned into four... I was grateful, but since I did not really need a vehicle, I declined. I was taken to my office by a very courteous/professional driver. The Service was performed in a timely basis, and I was charged what was quoted. My overall visit met/exceeded my expectations for Courtesy, Professionalism, and Efficiency. All three are very important to me.

Miguel Conrique

CPerez
6/17/2015

"Great Customer Service "

My experience at Penske has been wonderful. John Kotowski was the representative that helped me and he made sure I drove out of the dealership with the car i wanted at the best price! Everyone else was just as helpful, the finance team was very respectful, helpful and explained the details to my lease thoroughly! I highly recommend John Kotowski and Penske Chevrolet!

Thomas Navarette

NoNizzle60
6/05/2015

"Routine Oil Change"

I really enjoyed the quality of services I received at Penske Chevrolet Service department. I just went in for a simple routine oil change. Faith Fujita greeted me with pleasant smiles and made feel comfortable right away. My car was serviced right away in a timely fashion, and did not consume my day. I am a very satisfied customer!!

Cynthia Jefferson

Lilkev50
6/04/2015

"Ruben Cordero was my salesman "

I would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends .they were very helpful I have been to a lot of dealers overs Memorial weekend your dealership has excellence I had a good time buying a truck

Geoff Mallard

slapinthecheese
5/22/2015

"Experience was good, "

Over the past few years I visited a few different dealerships and had mixed results. Fernando and his sales manager worked with my wife and I to make a deal with us. On Chevrolet's website I found the exact silverado I wanted and called penske. Fernando had it up front and ready to test drive. Great customer service.

Fernando

DrRay
5/09/2015

"Highly Recommended"

I purchased a Chevy Volt and the person who assisted me was the Dealership's Internet sales Manager, Mr. Michael Pronesti. "Mike" was very helpful in finding the right deal that would fit my budget. His was honest, straightforward, and did follow through what he promised. I highly recommend anyone who wishes to buy/lease a car from this dealership to contact Mike. Just call the main number and ask to be transferred to Mike. I vouch for Mike's honesty and integrity. Also one quick note for buyers: When you talk to Mike be straightforward and explain your limitations. Be sure to be as specific as you can be. The more clear you are about what you want, the better Mike can help you find the right deal. Mike, thank you for your professional and friendly services. As I mentioned it to your manager, you are a true asset to the Penske Chevrolet of Cerritos.

Michael Pronesti

csuf_vicky
5/04/2015

"Routine Service"

Miguel Conrique was the staff that helped me out with my service this past week. It's not the first time he helps me out with my car service. So once I saw he was the representative helping me out, I felt comfort. He was very professional and accurate.He gave me an estimate wait time and I was able to go and take care of business meanwhile my car was ready. He gave me a phone call to let me know that my car was ready, washed and all. I picked up with no problem. I would definitely recommend Miguel Conrique to friends and family. Thank You Miguel.

Thomas Navarette

biglou72
5/01/2015

"outstanding customer service "

Great customer service Jesus Lara was very helpful and made purchasing a car very simple when it came down to all the paperwork had a great experience

Cynthia Jefferson