Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Harbor Chevrolet

Ewest93
3/28/2015

"Above and beyond"

Tony Lathan went way beyond the call of duty and dealt with my third party extended warranty company, who I know was a royal pain in the you know what. Thanks to him, my car was fixed and I can't tell you how friendly and professional he was throughout the entire process.

Tony Lathun

John
3/27/2015

"Scott Hall is World Class!!!!!!"

I went into Chevrolet Penske not thinking I would be driving off in my "Dream Car". I met with Scott Hall and I have to say Scott went above and beyond to assist me in getting this vehicle!!!!! I highly recommend Scott Hall as your sales person! He never pressured me into anything. THAT ITSELF is a bonus Thank you Scott Hall now I am cruising around in a beautiful car and couldn't be happier! Anyone who reads this ask for Scott... I hate shopping for cars with all the pressure etc.. And really not into writing any reviews but I just had to on this one! Scott Hall your "World Class". Thank you VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY much!

Scott Hall

NoNizzle60
2/26/2015

"Routine Oil Change"

I really enjoyed the quality of services I received at Penske Chevrolet Service department, on 02/25/2015. I just went in for a simple routine oil change. But Faith Fujita and Inez Moreno greeted me with pleasant smiles and made feel comfortable right away. My car was serviced right away in a timely fashion, and did not consume my day. I am a very satisfied customer!!

Faith Fujita and Inez Moreno

Joy
2/10/2015

"Service on Chevy Spark Recalls"

Service Manager, Carlos Olivares, was very helpful and provided me with details on the services to be performed and followed up with me when it was completed.

Carlos Olivares

perla93
1/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

On January 19, 2015, I purchased a Camaro 2015 at the Penske Chevrolet dealer in Cerritos California. I am completely amazed with the service I was provided. I first spoke to Eddie Rosas which was really friendly and answered many of my questions efficiently. As I was ready to purchase he introduced me to Jesus Lara which was helpful enough to reassure me I was getting a car that fitted my needs. Mr. Lara was friendly and found ever way to keep me satisfied.

Eddie Rosas, Jesus Lara

ashish
1/02/2015

"unacceptable customer service"

Heating does not work and in talking to a service advisor they have had to suffer for months. Internet does not work. No complimentary coffee or anything.

carlos olivares

pirate
12/29/2014

"truck door repair"

i took my truck in to have the door repaired and they broke off my door handle . they had my truck 2 weeks and I complained to the manager, Inez. She said they were having problems ordering the handle THEY BROKE!!! So I took my truck back and they were going to call me when they got the handle in>>>>3 weeks later and no call from them.... THEIR SERVICE AND THE WAY THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS STINKS

INEZ, THE MANAGER

C_ramirez
12/19/2014

"Service"

Miguel Conrique Of the service department was pretty sessional and efficient. He deduced right away that my turbo had failed and got me set up with a rental car at no additional charge since he had to order the part. He kept me updated with the cars repair progress and at no point in time did I feel worried.

Miguel Conrique

maen.kassas
10/06/2014

"they dont respect customers time "

this place is out of any type of customer service . no even the general manger can take any decision . this place is trustnessless i dont recommend anyone to go there and im responsible of what im saying and here is my name and my phone number main elqasass 562-303-4977

marco

sspaunhurst
8/11/2014

"Leah Sneed is great Sales manger no clue how satisfy"

I traveled over 2 hours to look at a "Certified" vehicle. The car was very nice, except it had a few flaws. The a/c did not work, one set of tail lights did not work, and the retractable top did not work as smoothly as it should. I was told by the Sales manager that I could take the car and bring it back. I was hoping that my satisfaction in buying a "Certified" vehicle would be important to him. It was not. I was very unhappy to have driven over 2 hours to look at a car that was supposed to be "Certified". I was ready to purchase the car because it was a good price. But I don't believe that customer satisfaction was the rule for the day. Leah Sneed was great, I think if she were able to she would have done what was needed to make me happy. I left very disappointed. It is too bad that Leah Sneed lost a sale because those around her who have the responsibility to do their job correctly fell short. I would not be surprised that the mechanic who signed off on the "Certified" vehicle probably did not even look at the car. I am glad that I left and did not buy the car because as it is I found another car at another dealer that I did buy because they wanted me to be truly satisfied. I will not recommend or even consider Penske Chevrolet not now or in the future!

Leah Sneed