Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Felix Chevrolet

Mareena
7/26/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience with this dealership. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family. Left the place with everything I wanted when I arrived.

Brian Aterbery

Timg
7/23/2016

"Late Friday car problem"

My check engine lite came on while driving past Cerritos Auto Mall so I pulled in a safe area and pressed my ONSTAR button to get a diagnostic check and they gave me two codes to have checked asap. So without an appointment my car was in their shop within 40 minutes. The car needed the camshaft replaced so I was sure I would have to leave the car overnite. But thanks to my service advisor Carlos Olivares and the great technicians the car was completed before 5:30 and the car is running great. Thanks again to timely job well done. TP Garcia

Carlos Olivares-service advisor

Blank.
7/23/2016

"Ruben Cordero "

Great service, great atmosphere, and large volume of vehicles to choose from. Ruben Cordero by far went out of his way to explain all the details features and extras of my truck. He took a close look at what I was looking for, and he found the truck I've been wanting. Definitely will recommend my friends and family to Ruben and Penske Chevrolet.

Ruben cordero

Chevy
7/22/2016

"Chevy Spark 2016"

Cristian Borja is awesome. He had assisted us from the time we parked our car in the parking lot until we got our new Chevy spark 2016. Cristian have tried answering all questions I have to my satisfaction and very helpful in all aspects. I highly recommended this dealership to all my friends and relatives.

Cristian borja

AlbertInSoCal
7/20/2016

"Great Experience"

I'm happy with my purchase of a 2017 Cheverolt Volt. Glen was very helpful in not only getting the exact car that I wanted but also was able to help me have a great car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Penske Chevrolet and ask for Glen Ota!

Glen Ota

XHININLB
7/15/2016

"Martin Cortez helped me to purchase the truck I wanted"

Car salespeople have a long known bad reputation in society but Martin Cortez broke down that feeling. I originally called into the dealership already knowing everything about the truck I wanted and exactly where each available one was. So a price and no pressure was what I wanted. Just help me to make my selection, don't try to sell me. I'm already buying. The question is now from who? This is where Martin Cortez excelled. He did what he said he would in a timely manner. Never tried to upsell. Just as simple as returning a phone call, getting the correct answer to a question, admitting certain information was not correct, and being a person who just wants to help me purchase a vehicle. Preferably from him. Great job Martin.

Martin Cortez

Blane
7/14/2016

"Orlando Bautista (manager) awesome!"

No pressure to buy a car while visiting the dealership. Daughters first car. Bautista made the deal with with ethical and professional attitude. My daughter loves her camaro.

Adrian and Mark in sales

Lgomez66
7/14/2016

"New purchase "

Osvaldo Barajas was very helpful and professional in helping me with my purchase I would strongly recommend friends and family to Penske Chevrolet thanks ozzy

Osvaldo barajas

Molly
7/13/2016

"Excellent Car Ready Service!"

After purchasing a Used 2015 Chevy Cruze, Jessica Lopez and the service team prepped my vehicle in a timely manner. Once my car was ready for pick-up, I was very pleased to have the car looking shiny, clean, and new. Thank you!

Jessica Lopez

Vincent Le
7/11/2016

"Service Department"

Carlos Olivares is a very helpful Service Adviser. I had my car well taken care of. I was also offered courtesy drop off and pickup. They promised the car will be done at 4PM but at 1PM I've already got the call to pickup the car.

Carlos Olivares