Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Felix Chevrolet

Fight Cancer
5/02/2016

"Awesome people!"

Leah Sneed (internet sales) was great! She was there for us from start to finish! We really felt like she was really fighting to get are deal done!

Leah Sneed

Ivantr1n1dad
4/30/2016

"Carlos Olivares"

By far one of the best Dealerships I have ever visited and can honestly say my favorite, the staff makes you feel welcomed and none are ever rushing you to by something you are not 100% happy with. Carlos Olivares is an overall excellent sales rep he got me in my new 2016 camaro with the monthly payments that I wanted I really am looking forward to my next new car purchase..

Carlos Olivares

Mm
4/24/2016

"Chevy Silverado 2016"

Chevy Silverado 2016, Penske had the best price and overall deal. I shopped for six months. After doing my research I was helped by Ray Taurus at Penske on Monday evening around 8:00 PM. Although it was late I was able to negotiate a fair deal for a trade-in and a new truck that was to my specification. I found Pinsky overall was an honest group of people, and they also have a wide selection without pretense. I live in San Diego County yet ended up driving to Cerrito's for this purchas

Rey Torres

mrscastro16
4/23/2016

"Great Service"

I had to get my oil changed and set an appointment. The next day was taken care of by David Canche and he most definitely helped and took care of my vehicle. I got my vehicle back as promised and everything was great!!! Thank you again David. I highly recommend Penske Chevrolet of Cerritos.

David Canche

Vin

"Lazy people."

Worst experience with a service center. Done regular maintenance in warranty they took 4hrs to do, and haven't done multi point inspection. Because of there negligence It cost me 500$ for my next service for misfired engine. Thanks GM for having a this type of service centers and GM did not help me for the out of pocket maintenance.

Haven't remembered

Mrpinkblade
4/22/2016

"2 cars in less than 2 months"

My name is German Alvizuris, and first off wow this place is sick. Got me into a 2015 chevy cruze when i needed a car for work then i traded in my toyota camry my wife had for a 2016 chevt equinox. All within 4 month's time. They helped us with everything. I had a ford mustang and was going to keep going with ford but man they didnt do anything for me could get me any car. So i went across the street and bam new cars.. ask for Marco Escobar.. hes awesome!!!

Marco Escobar

tanner19

"Camaro Electrical Problems"

My car was having major electrical problems for a couple months. It spent a few weeks in multiple Chevy dealerships and nobody knew how to fix it. I ended up choosing Penske Chevrolet as my third dealership to try and they were excellent. Faith Fujita was very kind and made it a priority to get my car fixed. I'm only 19 but she was still able to get me into a rental car and had my car back to new within a couple of days. This is by far the best Chevrolet dealership in the Los Angeles area.

Faith Fujita

Customer13
4/21/2016

"Great Service"

I have 3 Chey vehicles and have them serviced at Penske Chevrolet and have always had great service their. Will continue to return for the service on my vehicles.

Carlos

ErasmoFlores14
4/16/2016

"Service on my 2012 Camaro"

My car was making a fluttering sound so I had it serviced at the dealer where I bought it. Faith Fujita was the person who helped and made sure my car got fixed. They did diagnostics, found the problem and fixed it. They also offered shuttle service to my work and back to the dealer. Overall an excellent experience.

Faith Fujita

Marlen,victor27
4/16/2016

"Eduardo Rosas "

The best sale man that could of help us out with our new equinox. Very efficient and helpful friendly, honest and a great quality of work, excellent customer service.

Eduardo Rosas