Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Penske Chevrolet Cerritos
Penske Chevrolet Cerritos Info

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Harbor Chevrolet

"Leah Sneed is great Sales manger no clue how satisfy"

I traveled over 2 hours to look at a "Certified" vehicle. The car was very nice, except it had a few flaws. The a/c did not work, one set of tail lights did not work, and the retractable top did not work as smoothly as it should. I was told by the Sales manager that I could take the car and bring it back. I was hoping that my satisfaction in buying a "Certified" vehicle would be important to him. It was not. I was very unhappy to have driven over 2 hours to look at a car that was supposed to be "Certified". I was ready to purchase the car because it was a good price. But I don't believe that customer satisfaction was the rule for the day. Leah Sneed was great, I think if she were able to she would have done what was needed to make me happy. I left very disappointed. It is too bad that Leah Sneed lost a sale because those around her who have the responsibility to do their job correctly fell short. I would not be surprised that the mechanic who signed off on the "Certified" vehicle probably did not even look at the car. I am glad that I left and did not buy the car because as it is I found another car at another dealer that I did buy because they wanted me to be truly satisfied. I will not recommend or even consider Penske Chevrolet not now or in the future!

"Great Price"

They arent afraid to give a very low price. They had a car listed online at basically trade in value, low enough to make me concerned it was a bait and switch, but luckily this was not the case. Was a very hassle free experience, they werent overly pushy on all the extras at all which was nice. The whole process took a bit longer than I had hoped, but they were really busy. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Anyways, good dealer that in least in my case was willing to sell really low. Highly recommend this dealer

"Working with Jesus was great. After that I'm..."

Working with Jesus was great. After that I'm disappointed. Initially I spoke with Rosslyn and told me I would be good. So I went to the dealership.At the end of the day I was told the deal was good and I left with a 2014 silverado. However after almost a month I was told the deal fell through and I have to return the truck. I just don't appreciate how it goes. Why tell me all is good congrats and all that than say oh by the way banks said no after all.I'm passed but taking it to a lawyer would be a waste of time. I am getting my down payment and trade in back, but the overall mentally of it kills me.Penske was bad buisness.

Jesus Lara

"Amazing Coustomer service!!!! As soon as I walked in, I..."

Amazing Coustomer service!!!! As soon as I walked in, I knew this was the place to buy from, Leah and Geoff were great and made it a stress free purchase. You guys have earned my business for life and I would highly recommend you guys to anyone. Sal

"If you want a down to earth salesman with great product..."

If you want a down to earth salesman with great product knowledge talk to Andrew! He's not gonna breath down your back or make u feel pressured. He will do his best in making you completely satisfied. He got me a great deal and my husband and I felt relaxed and well taken care of. Andrew was very patient and when he noticed I wasnt happy with a particular employee he politly requested another person so i wouldnt have to deal with that one "jerk". Once again if you want a great salesman ask for Andrew.

Andrew

"I attempted to purchase a certified used Avalanche. The..."

I attempted to purchase a certified used Avalanche. The salesman's position on wanting to make a deal with me that day was that it was a slow day and they had not made their quota for the day. We agreed on a price and prepared the paperwork. I could not take the car that night, we prepared the paper work with the finance department and I put a down payment on a credit card. We came back to the dealer a couple days later to finish the paperwork and pay for the car.We wrote a check for the entire amount less the credit card payment and the finance department told us they could take a company check event though they knew a company check was going to be used. I truly believe I gave them every opportunity for them to sell me the car with the goal of providing customer service. In the end I was not able to purchase the car and ultimately had them refund the credit card charge they had on the car to hold it. I was never informed or called during this process to have me understand the policies that they have in purchasing cars. Whenever I talked to somebody the story changed and I felt very confused, frustrated and dismayed. At the end of this process, one of the floor sales managers told me their policy is they cannot take company checks, personnel checks or money orders. If that is their policy, I do not know how you can purchase a car from them without having a car to trade in and/or financing the entire amount? It appears that customer service is not a part of how they want to do business. Companies like this may be in business in the short term but in the long term, they will put themselves out of business, BE VERY CAREFUL IN DEALING WITH THEM AS THEY DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE CUSTOMERS AND ALSO AMONGST THEMSELEVES

Nabor Gomez, Martin Luna

"This was not the first dealership I went to. I had gone..."

This was not the first dealership I went to. I had gone to a few prior to coming to Penske Chevy at Cerritos & all I can say is the customer service was a whole lot better! Jesus Lara was my sales representative and I'm glad he was. Jesus knew the answers to all the questions I had, unlike other representatives at other dealerships. He made me feel comfortable and didn't pressure me into getting a car I didn't want. I walked in there with my mind set on a Chevy Cruze & that's exactly what I walked out with. I'm very happy with my purchase & the deal i got. I highly recommend this dealership! Ask for Jesus Lara!!!

Jesus Lara

"Great costumer service. Jesus Lara was there for me at..."

Great costumer service. Jesus Lara was there for me at whatever time. On his day off he came in to help me get the 2013 Silverado. Will recommend to anyone

Jesus Lara

"I am in the market for a new car a hybrid test drove the..."

I am in the market for a new car a hybrid test drove the Volt and I think something called the Spark. Nice cars but they just are overpriced on their cars. told the sales person what i am willing to pay monthly and what i was looking for so he shows me a top of the line volt then tries to say i am willing to put 4,000 down when i am only willing to put down my trade vehicle. after each test drive he nervously asked if i was willing to talk to his manager who of course this well dressed man in a suit asking if there was anyway he could earn my business today. I said No said i had to bring the wife down to test the cars also. and i might do that on the Weekend I have no intentions of ever walking back on that lot. and the reason is i have a Car already on order with another dealer in the area.

Andrew

"I had a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer and I love it! However it..."

I had a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer and I love it! However it was time for me to get a new car. I went to go see Aaron and he helped me into a 2013 Chevy Camero. He took the time and showed my both models, explained the different features and then took me on a test drive. He made sure that I was comfortable with the car and how it handled and explained all of my options for purchasing the car. I love the car! I can call the dealership and they answer my questions and helped me into a New Car. I never thought I could afford a new car, i thought i could only afford a used car. Thank You Aaron!

Aaron Herrera