Penske Chevrolet Cerritos

Harbor Chevrolet

perla93
1/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

On January 19, 2015, I purchased a Camaro 2015 at the Penske Chevrolet dealer in Cerritos California. I am completely amazed with the service I was provided. I first spoke to Eddie Rosas which was really friendly and answered many of my questions efficiently. As I was ready to purchase he introduced me to Jesus Lara which was helpful enough to reassure me I was getting a car that fitted my needs. Mr. Lara was friendly and found ever way to keep me satisfied.

Eddie Rosas, Jesus Lara

ashish
1/02/2015

"unacceptable customer service"

Heating does not work and in talking to a service advisor they have had to suffer for months. Internet does not work. No complimentary coffee or anything.

carlos olivares

pirate
12/29/2014

"truck door repair"

i took my truck in to have the door repaired and they broke off my door handle . they had my truck 2 weeks and I complained to the manager, Inez. She said they were having problems ordering the handle THEY BROKE!!! So I took my truck back and they were going to call me when they got the handle in>>>>3 weeks later and no call from them.... THEIR SERVICE AND THE WAY THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS STINKS

INEZ, THE MANAGER

C_ramirez
12/19/2014

"Service"

Miguel Conrique Of the service department was pretty sessional and efficient. He deduced right away that my turbo had failed and got me set up with a rental car at no additional charge since he had to order the part. He kept me updated with the cars repair progress and at no point in time did I feel worried.

Miguel Conrique

maen.kassas
10/06/2014

"they dont respect customers time "

this place is out of any type of customer service . no even the general manger can take any decision . this place is trustnessless i dont recommend anyone to go there and im responsible of what im saying and here is my name and my phone number main elqasass 562-303-4977

marco

sspaunhurst
8/11/2014

"Leah Sneed is great Sales manger no clue how satisfy"

I traveled over 2 hours to look at a "Certified" vehicle. The car was very nice, except it had a few flaws. The a/c did not work, one set of tail lights did not work, and the retractable top did not work as smoothly as it should. I was told by the Sales manager that I could take the car and bring it back. I was hoping that my satisfaction in buying a "Certified" vehicle would be important to him. It was not. I was very unhappy to have driven over 2 hours to look at a car that was supposed to be "Certified". I was ready to purchase the car because it was a good price. But I don't believe that customer satisfaction was the rule for the day. Leah Sneed was great, I think if she were able to she would have done what was needed to make me happy. I left very disappointed. It is too bad that Leah Sneed lost a sale because those around her who have the responsibility to do their job correctly fell short. I would not be surprised that the mechanic who signed off on the "Certified" vehicle probably did not even look at the car. I am glad that I left and did not buy the car because as it is I found another car at another dealer that I did buy because they wanted me to be truly satisfied. I will not recommend or even consider Penske Chevrolet not now or in the future!

Leah Sneed

johnsolid
7/15/2014

"Great Price"

They arent afraid to give a very low price. They had a car listed online at basically trade in value, low enough to make me concerned it was a bait and switch, but luckily this was not the case. Was a very hassle free experience, they werent overly pushy on all the extras at all which was nice. The whole process took a bit longer than I had hoped, but they were really busy. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Anyways, good dealer that in least in my case was willing to sell really low. Highly recommend this dealer

Leah Sneed

crandell1
3/25/2014

"Working with Jesus was great. After that I'm..."

Working with Jesus was great. After that I'm disappointed. Initially I spoke with Rosslyn and told me I would be good. So I went to the dealership.At the end of the day I was told the deal was good and I left with a 2014 silverado. However after almost a month I was told the deal fell through and I have to return the truck. I just don't appreciate how it goes. Why tell me all is good congrats and all that than say oh by the way banks said no after all.I'm passed but taking it to a lawyer would be a waste of time. I am getting my down payment and trade in back, but the overall mentally of it kills me.Penske was bad buisness.

Jesus Lara

Sal351
3/03/2014

"Amazing Coustomer service!!!! As soon as I walked in, I..."

Amazing Coustomer service!!!! As soon as I walked in, I knew this was the place to buy from, Leah and Geoff were great and made it a stress free purchase. You guys have earned my business for life and I would highly recommend you guys to anyone. Sal

Leah Sneed, Geoff Mallard

dezzie562
12/20/2013

"If you want a down to earth salesman with great product..."

If you want a down to earth salesman with great product knowledge talk to Andrew! He's not gonna breath down your back or make u feel pressured. He will do his best in making you completely satisfied. He got me a great deal and my husband and I felt relaxed and well taken care of. Andrew was very patient and when he noticed I wasnt happy with a particular employee he politly requested another person so i wouldnt have to deal with that one "jerk". Once again if you want a great salesman ask for Andrew.

Andrew