Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,878 Dealership Reviews
Alford, Richard107
7/25/2016

"Great Service"

Bess and her team gave me great service and answered all my questions. And they even told me that I would receive something in the mail about my passenger air bag.

Bess

Pastorbrown
7/22/2016

"Made me ok with dealerships again. "

I cannot speak highly enough of how salesman Ron Booze treated us. We were treated so bad the 2 days prior by a dealership in Trinidad. I came into Perkins with a chip on my shoulder for sure. We had pre approved financing so to be treated so bad previously by a dealership left my wife and especially me just tired and not trusting or willing to really work with another dealership. But Ron Booze came recommend as did Perkins Dodge. I came in probably rude to start. Ron was welcoming, more than accommodating and calmed me down very fast. He worked hard to make us feel welcome as well as happy to have us even in the dealership where the Chrysler dealership in Trinidad made us feel like they were doing us a favor for is being there. Salesman Ron Booze made us feel welcomed and like they were at our service and happy to have us in the dealership. All of the Perkins motors staff in Colorado Springs made us fee this way especially salesman Ron. They didn't leave us waiting, when we did wait for anything Ron talked with us and kept us updated. We were in and out of Perkins in a few hours which would have been shorter if I didn't need a whole lesson on my new Jeep. Which Ron did amazingly at. Compare that to the horrible service at Cooke motors in Trinidad where we spent 2 days and countless miles and got horrible disrespectful service as well as lied to and they wouldn't even honor internet pricing. He internet price at Perkins was the price we received. We didn't have to ask for it. It was already included first time on paperwork. As we live a ways out in south east Colorado Ron took that into consideration. He appreciated we drove 3 hours to see them. I cannot recommend Ron enough. He was a breath of fresh air to a couple that had been treated the opposite for 2 days. Ron Booze reinstalled our faith in the dealership experience. We will always go back to Salesman Ron Booze and Oerkins Motors in Motor city. I would rather take a 6 hour round trip for that type of service than an hour trip to anyone else. Thank you Ron and Perkins motors. We will happily recommend you Ron and Perkins Motors to everyone as well you gained a lifelong family as to where we will always buy our cars. Drove away ecstatic in my new Jeep. Be back for service as well as my wife's van in a year. Thank you thank you thank you. Bill Ward in finance was great and had me out with an extended warranty and all my questions answered in 15 minutes. He was awesome as well. Deal was finalized and done swiftly. Parts as well took the time to get us some accessories and gave us pricing for some items we will need shortly. They as well were smiling and happy to help. Just can't say enough about Ron Booze and the whole experience at Perkins Motor City Dodge. Will be back a lot. Thank you Solus Christus Pastor J.Brown

Josh S
7/22/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Mike Ryan and Randy were great to work with, knowledgeable, friendly and honest. I would highly recommend to my friends, family and anyone looking for a great car buying experience.

Brent
7/22/2016

"As always, the service department staff are very courteous"

The staff at Perkins service department are very courteous and thorough. They always make themselves available to answer any questions we may have. They always treat us like we are the most important customers. I would recommend the service department to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Don Goller

Macleod
7/16/2016

"wonderful , ron was great, the experience was great"

From the time we arrived we had a wonderful experience. Ron, Josh and Randy in finance were all experienced and helpful. Would highly recommend going to Perkins.

July 20, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with Ron, Josh and Rand and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

TrapezeGirl

"Hurdle Jumper"

The process for my boyfriend and I to buy a car was littered with hurdles. One thing after another would pop up preventing us from getting the financing needed. NO WORRIES! Aaron Jarvis to the rescue!! Aaron worked so hard to get us into a beautiful jeep that we could afford. Working with him was like working with Arnold family friend. We are so thankful for Aaron's help and kind consideration!

July 20, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! We are very happy to hear that Aaron was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

IKindaH8U

"Fantastic experience "

Aaron was so helpful and patient with our multiple requests without blinking an eye. Most definitely a sales representative that puts time, effort, and consideration into his job. Anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle your search is over, Arron Jarvis is your man.

EJ
7/16/2016

""Brock Diehl" excellent Service Rep. "

I always get our trucks serviced at Perkins for one main reason, Brock Diehl. Besides regular service needs, Brock has always gone far above and beyond to help me in contacting and dealing with my auto insurance and extended contracts people, making sure I'm getting treated fairly. He has helped me save a considerable amount of money over the last couple of years. He always makes sure my needs are met. I hop you appreciate Brock as much as I do. EJ Fesler

Service, Brock Diehl

July 20, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review, EJ! We are very happy to hear that Brock was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

DJColvard
7/15/2016

"Mike and the Service Center"

Mike Greenberg and the Service team handled my needs with courtesy, immediately and effectively. Really an outstanding customer service experience. I've been buying cars from Perkins since the late 80's and this is the first time i've ever gone on line to say how good the service was. It's usually pretty good but today... stellar

Mike Greenberg - Service Dept

July 20, 2016

Hi and thank you! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your customer loyalty! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Steveo
7/14/2016

"Outstanding experience on my trade transaction!"

This is the 2nd new truck I have purchased from Perkins and if I trade off again, I'll be back! Salesman was knowledgeable and if I had a question he didn't know, he looked it up! Lot's of new features on the truck that he went over with me and explained how things worked. I know I'm not the easiest guy to trade with, but they actually made it fun.

July 15, 2016

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit,Stevo! Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back to Perkins Motors Company and it’s great to hear of your continued business. Our staff are wholly devoted to the success of our guests’ experiences. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,878 results