Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,902 Dealership Reviews
Cbradley
8/20/2016

"Awesome Service"

My salesman and finance person helped me purchase a vehicle after mine was totaled in a hail storm. They made the whole process very easy and got me the best deal. I love my new car!

August 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Perkins Motor Company commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

Njtrout
8/17/2016

"Standard Oil change"

An oil change is an oil change, but Perkins got me in and out in under a half hour, which I really appreciated. Went expecting to be there an hour or more.

Don

August 25, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Hupester727
8/17/2016

"New Cherokee Trailhawk"

I went into their dealership looking at a used Cherokee limited. Jorge was upfront and honest about everything. He didn't sugar coat anything and give me false hopes. He worked with me the entire time and didn't ignore me or forget about me. I walked in looking for a used one and walked out with a brand new Cherokee Trailhawk. I've purchased many many cars and this dealership was by far the best one I've been with. Jorge is the salesman to see!

August 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

ram-becky
8/16/2016

"Service"

I am visiting Colorado for the summer and needed an oil change before my return to California. Great service in the express line. Very friendly service people.

Frank Chavez

August 17, 2016

Thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Just looking
8/14/2016

"just looking"

We were out looking at a new Lexus vehicle for the wife and decided we would stop by Perkins to see how much the new Dodge 1500's were going for. We happened across a used 2014 Dodge 1500 in very good condition, low miles and decided to find out more about it. We were welcomed in by Mike Ryan who was absolutely who we needed to interact with. He was very calm, very informative and very low pressure which is just what we wanted to work with. We ended up driving away with this Dodge and would not hesitate to recommend Mike Ryan to any of our friends and family if they are vehicle shopping! Husband says I get to drive the truck too, yea!!!

August 17, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Mike was able to provide you with Calm, pressure-free and knowledgeable service. We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for your business and please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Ed Green
8/12/2016

"Great sales experience"

Aaron Jarvis was a very concerned and helpful agent. He managed our dealing with expert service and care. I would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to purchase a car from Perkins Motor Co. He's a definite asset to the company and business.

August 17, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Ed. We are very happy to hear that Aaron could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

kattolina
8/12/2016

"awesome experience "

my sales women was great. patient, and listened to what I wanted!!! she was friendly and showed me all options available. I will recommend her to all my friends and family!

August 17, 2016

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate the time it took for you to assign our dealership with such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers and we are glad that your sales women provided you with a positive experience. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Mjulloa
8/11/2016

"Wonderful"

I was helped my Mike Ryan, Kat Brynum, and the finance manager Donald and they made this a very smooth and easy interaction. Very helpful and caring, I definitely reccomend this dealership

August 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that our team could be so helpful and that it was a smooth and easy process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you again. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Michael Swift
8/11/2016

"Great experience, great car!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited that was a CPO and it was an all around great experience. Aaron Jarvis was very relaxed and easy to work with, and the price of the car was a great deal. Bill Ward was very friendly and helpful and made the whole finance process very smooth. So overall great experience and I look forward to working with this dealership for many years to come.

August 17, 2016

Hello Michael and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Aaron and Bill was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Sandra Snyder
8/10/2016

"Fabulous Dealership!"

We recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited and were more than satisfied with the service we received from our salesman, Chris England, and the finance team! We got what we wanted at a fair price and were able to close the loan paperwork quickly! Bill Ward was fantastic and we have worked with him before on another auto purchase. This is a great dealership to work with! They make YOU and YOUR NEEDS the focus.

August 17, 2016

Sandra, we appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Perkins Motor. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

1 - 10 of 1,902 results