Perkins Motor Company

Bill Ward

February 22, 2017

"Perfect Customer Service"

- Aspen Brower

As a first time buyer, it was a bit daunting searching for the right car. Dave Wilkinson was knowlegable and very professional. He walked me through everything and worked with me on complications that arose. Would definitely buy from him again and hope Perkins always has salesmen like him.

February 18, 2017

"Great Salesman! "

- Peterson Family

I get high anxiety when shopping for a vehicle & Aaron made our experience very pleasant. He was very professional & friendly! I would recommend him to all of my friends & family. If you need a smooth easy shopping experience then this is this place! We are super happy with our purchase & trade in value we received:)

February 18, 2017

"Extremely Satisfied"

- Steve2017

I found my experience purchasing a vehicle from Perkins Motor enjoyable! I was pleased with the haggle free approach to pricing and Gary Hudson's customer centric approach to customer satisfaction was second to none (I've been through this process dozens of times- literally). I highly recommend giving Perkins Motor an opportunity to gain your business; talk to Gary.

2017 Jeep Cherokee