Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,557 Dealership Reviews
kido
7/04/2015

"Excellent Service"

The online staff was wonderful to work with. They got in touch with me immediately and set me up with a Ron, who was awesome, funny and fun to work with. We felt no pressure. When I got to the dealership the vehicle that I was interested in was ready for me to test drive. The entire staff was friendly and willing to meet our needs. Yes we would buy another vehicle from them. They were honest with us which is very important to us and they were the customer service was great.

carddealer
7/03/2015

""Incomplete""

After giving them a full week to get the car ready for delivery,they called and said the car was ready. We then drove over an hour to the dealership. After driving half way home we realized we didn't have any temporary licence plate, while looking for the plate we found an extra tire with no wheel in the cargo area, which made us wonder if we had a spare tire? We did so we continued on are way home. When we got home we called and they immediately drove to our home with the temporary plate and removed the extra tire. James our salesman personally delivered the temporary plate to us that night, and took the tire for us. A few days later we discovered we were missing the driver's floor mat, I then called James Day and he got us the correct floor mat. After all I must commend all involved for resoling our concerns. I would also like t commend Don Dolata in finance for being clear and precise in the transaction.

ChristopherDempsey
6/29/2015

"Brian Lawler is the Schiznit"

Brian was great. He took care of me quick and made sure I was happy after the purchase via text and email. I will be happy to buy another truck in the future from Brian. I have purchased 3 vehicles in the past from Perkins. Each time the sales man has gotten better and this time did not disappoint. Brian may have been a bit new to the sales game but was a great guy, friendly and kind. I appreciate the e-mails after the purchase as well as texts and calls to make sure I have remained happy. I had an alignment issue and he got it scheduled and squared away immediantly.

June 30, 2015

Your great feedback truly made our day, Christopher. We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that Brian was able to show you what we strive to deliver. If there's anything else we can help you, please let us know. Happy driving! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Peggy63
6/27/2015

"Great Dealership"

Had a great experience working with the guys at Perkins today. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. They go out of there way to make you feel at ease. And make sure you get what your looking for. Thanks guys Gary Arnold Internet Sales, Randy Lucas in Finance, & Sam Quan sales will highly recommend you!

July 02, 2015

Peggy, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that Gary, Arnold, Randy and Sam were able to went out of their way to provide you with a great and memorable experience. They are indeed great assets to our team! Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Samantha Miller

"Amazing"

They were very helpful and kind when I came in looking for a car. It was almost an emergency and they were very quick and understanding. I am young and didn't have a credit score but they helped me get into a very nice car. They spent a lot of time getting me good rates.

Randy (Not sure of last name)

June 25, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review, Samantha. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Perkins Motor Company any time! Take care. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Tip

"HOME SWEET HOME "

Working with Perkins was a great experience. I like that there was no pressure or haggling with Perkin’s or Robert. I hate when dealers contact you 2 -3 times a day to get you to come in a purchase a vehicle. I was able to take my time drive several vehicles until I figured out which one would work best for me, my family, and especially my finances. It was even better to have the general manager Eric check in and make sure Perkin’s could meet my needs for the purchase. Robert made sure the vehicle was detailed and all items were available in the vehicle. As an employee of USAA and a military spouse Perkin’s provides outstanding service and I will recommend them to everyone I know who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Tip! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Robert and our team were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Perkins Motor Company is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Carpe226
6/22/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

At other car dealers I have been to in the best I have had to fight to get the lowest price and best deal for my car. At Perkins, they fight to get you the lowest price. A completely unique and refreshing experience. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Thanks!

June 25, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new vehicle! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Thank you for your recommendation as well. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Garrett03
6/21/2015

"He's amazing!"

Rob is definitely someone to go to if looking to buy a new/used car! He made my first time experience and amazing one! I'm so pleased with my new car and will definitely go back for future purchases!

June 25, 2015

Garrett, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Rob. Congratulations on your new vehicle! It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

badger
6/20/2015

"No high drama"

Jim Sharkey was knowledgeable and friendly throughout the process. Bill Ward was easy to understand in filing out the paperwork. I would feel comfortable sending friends to these guys.

June 25, 2015

Hello and thank you for your kind words! Jim is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you that comfort during your buying experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

TikiLlama
6/19/2015

"Super nice ride"

I got the ride I wanted, with more features then I expected. Great atmosphere. No hard sale. Easy going staff that listens and explains all your questions. I was going to use the True car site and was pleasantly surprised to find a lower price online at Perkins.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

1 - 10 of 1,557 results