Perkins Motor Company

Jon Walter, New Car Sales Manager, Perkins Motor Company

Jon Walter

New Car Sales Manager

January 19, 2017

"First Time Using Service Dept"

- KimberlyUlmer

I had also purchased my Jeep through Perkins and it was time for service. I have never been before and quite honestly was a bit worried. When they opened the doors and I got out of my car I was greeted by very Friendly People. My service advisor was Jerry Lane, and he was extremely helpful, friendly, smiled a lot and explained everything done to my car. I was very satisfied with the customer service! -Kimberly Ulmer

January 17, 2017

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience "

- KathrynL12

Wonderful, no pressure, stress free experience from start to finish! Ernie (sales) and Julie (online rep) were wonderful. Mike and Bill (finance) were amazing. Everyone worked hard to make sure I drove away on a vehicle I loved at a good price with financing that fit my needs. Highly recommend!

January 16, 2017

"Very helpful and Knowledgeable staff"

- AWalker

Easiest car buying experience I have ever had, Tawaiian was amazing, she answered all of my questions with detail. I had multiple options and opportunities. I Would highly suggest this company!

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $17995