Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,796 Dealership Reviews
RamGuy
5/04/2016

""Great experience, very knowledgeable." "

I recently purchased a truck from Perkins motors. I'm happy to give a review about my overall experienced with them. They know how to deal with customers and also well aware about buyers needs. Adolfo Lopez was my sales person who helped me to get my new Ram 1500, because of his great knowledge about the product, everything she said about the truck is absolutely correct and of course I love my new truck.

newtome
5/03/2016

"Better than the last"

Thank you to Perkins for actually having the vehicle available. The last place I went to claimed they did not, but advertised the vehicle online (and still has it up to this day). Chris was incredibly helpful and answered all questions we had. There was no pressure from him to buy the vehicle and the process was rather painless, which you don't often get at a dealership!

Jeep98

"Excellent service"

They are very friendly and have excellent service. I highly recommend this place. They have a great variety of vehicles and there's eveything you could want.

redredroses
5/02/2016

"best car buying experience ever..thanks Brandon"

Brandon was knowledgeable, efficient ,thoughtful and pleasant. After my auto accident ,I was still in pain, and Brandon did everything to expedite the process. He went above and beyond his job. Thank you. Drove it the first time today!!!!! :) Maggie

Brad

"Always Exceeds Expectations!"

This is the 2nd new car purchase from Perkins motors. I gave Perkins a try last November when I purchased my new Durango.. After my first experience there was no doubt that I would go back when i decided to upgrade my truck. I was able to work with Brandon Boyd again with the purchase of my new truck, he does such an amazing job helping us move through the process. He and Randy Lucas took the time to make this such an easy transaction.. I know that when I am looking or have any friends looking for a purchase, I will definitely recommend Brandon and Randy and Perkins motors.. I can't tell you how much I thank you for the easy transaction as opposed to some other competitors in town.

Satisfied

"Good folks"

Purchased two vehicles this past week and the service and availability of Brandon the Associate was very helpful in giving me the information I needed to make decisions without pressure. Brandon is very up on his products both in selling and demonstrating after the sale. Friendly environment throughout the process. Way to go guys! I enjoyed doing business with you and like the product thus far.

BenandShalah
4/27/2016

"Great dealership! "

My husband and I found the vehicle we wanted online, and talked to Nicole at Perkins motors. She was friendly and helpful. She had the keys ready in hand when we got there! Mike Ryan helped us with purchase. He was so knowledgable and explained everything about the vehicle we were going to get. He made the experience very enjoyable!

Sportwagen
4/27/2016

"Great to work with"

Best car buying experience I've ever had mike got me in and out fast I came in preparation approve and Bill got me an even lower rate

vdoyle
4/26/2016

"Ron Booze best salesman ever '"

I have never had such a Great buying Experiance than the one I just recently had with Ron Booze at Perkins ! He was The Best salesman I have ever dealt with. The whole process was so easy and fast. I was so Happy with my experiance that I will go back for my next car. Thank You Ron and Perkins Dodge

wilsonrdw
4/24/2016

"They stand behind their products and service"

Sean was great to work with. When looking at cars with him he mentioned that the dealership was family but large, so you get the both of best worlds...great service, a family atmosphere and reasonable prices yet a large selection. They definitely live up to that statement. They are honest and ethical in dealing with them and are willing to go the extra mile to make things right. So appreciated working with this dealership and amazed by their customer service. I couldn't recommend them more. I don't typically write reviews but wanted to make sure I did for them since they did such an excellent job with us.

1 - 10 of 1,796 results