Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,851 Dealership Reviews
Redwizard90
6/29/2016

"Easy buying experience. "

Walking in I knew what I want. Got the exact jeep that I wanted. Very easy in and out.

Rockleaf
6/27/2016

"Great Experience!"

Always enjoy working with the folks at Perkins. We purchased a new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee without a hitch. Timely, professional, and considerate and knowledgable. Mike Ryan and staff are the best. Our new Jeep is spectacular!

June 28, 2016

Hi Rockleaf and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Mike, as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Enjoy your new Jeep! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

OtherRoost
6/27/2016

"UNBELIEVABLY INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!"

WOW! if you are fortunate enough to do business with Perkins, how blessed you are! From moment one, the entire staff worked in unison to make sure I left happy. Started with Nicole R. who took my inquiry and kindly introduced me to Mike R., a southern gentlemen with a kind disposition and an obvious wealth of experience. When I expressed some concerns about the mustang I was test driving, he tapped their in-house Mustang enthusiast for his insight and was able to set me at ease, which is great because "gear-head" is not used to describe me often. Every question was answered without a hint of frustration or aggravation. No pressure or fake personalities, just genuine people generating an atmosphere of "we are here for you". Ran into a couple snags that threatened possession of the new car I was salivating over at this point and that is when the Perkins team really kicked in! Bill W. and Chad B., the sales manager, worked with my salesman Mike to make this deal happen! ABOVE AND BEYOND AND EVEN THE GRANDEST OF EXPECTATIONS! I am now the proud owner of a beautiful mustang! I can only hope these words find their way to someone contemplating what dealer to choose. My family has now purchased two cars from Perkins and this experience has solidified their place as our dealer for life! Thank you so much guys and gal!

Nicole R. and Chad B.

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write! We try hard to please our customers in every way possible and it is gratifying to know that we have succeeded. We are so glad we were able to help and are happy to know we have earned your loyalty. Until next time, drive safe! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

David Bacharach
6/21/2016

"Service review"

On my most recent visit to Perkins Motors I was there to have the oil changed in my wife's car. The work was completed in less then 40 minutes and the service man that drove my car up said it was ready to go. I then left the dealership. When I got home I realized that I had not received the paperwork from the dealership. My bad.

I have do not know which employee worked on my car

June 22, 2016

David, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

mjvargas
6/20/2016

"As always, great!"

On time and well done job. Its easy to schedule and they are committed to good service. Friendly and timely, what else can you ask for?

JJ

June 22, 2016

Thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Taylor C
6/19/2016

"Amazing, helpful, knowledgeable "

Brandon was awesome. He helped find the best car for me. He was extremely knowledgable and could answer any question I had without hesitation. This is the first big purchase I have made and he made it extremely easy and took the confusion out of buying a car. I will be sending anyone looking for a car to him. Amazing experience overall.

June 22, 2016

Taylor, thanks so much for the excellent review! Brandon is a key component of our team and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves, and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

laurivdm
6/18/2016

"Easiest Car Buying Experience "

We did our research on the internet and knew which vehicles we wanted to look at. It was destiny that we were greeted by Ernie Lucero at the door as he was the perfect match for our style. Having purchased countless new cars over the years, we tend to get a little turned off by the typical car salesman. We appreciated Ernie's calm and low pressure demeanor. He was so knowledgeable of all the features and the ins and outs of the Jeep Compass. This was by far the fastest and easiest car buying purchase that we have ever experienced. We are certainly happy campers, and we will recommend anyone looking for a car to Ernie Lucero at Perkins. Thanks Ernie!

Emma was the first phone contact and was instrumental and getting us in the door

June 22, 2016

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know Ernie provided you with a hassle-free and great shopping experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in should you have any additional questions or concerns. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

esjay242
6/15/2016

"Best in Town!"

Perkins Motors is by far the best dealership around! I recently brought my Jeep Cherokee there for a recall. I was greeted by a friendly face and procedures were explained to me as it was my first time receiving service here. I pulled forward and Jeff immediately identified a coolant leak, just by smell. I was skeptical at first, but when I opened the hood, I saw the leak the same time he did. He then pulled up the information on my vehicle and he said that he had the parts for the recall, and that I needed 3 computer updates. I asked if it would be possible to squeeze in an oil change as well as check my rear tire as I was slowly losing air. He said that it would not be an issue and then I was offered a ride to my home/work/etc. I had already arranged a ride so I declined. A couple hours later, I received a phone call with the status of my vehicle. The leak was more severe than originally detected, but covered under warranty. He then continued that my car would be ready within the next hour but he would provide another call as to not waste my time. Jeff called to let me know that all repairs are complete and everything checked out. I returned to Perkins to pick up my vehicle and Jeff explained that they installed a new coolant kit, changed my oil, identified/repaired a small nail in my tire, updated my computer, repaired the recall and completed a 20 point inspection and everything is green. He then escorted me to the cashier where I received the same great customer service as I received from the service department. Although, most of the work was covered under warranty, their prices are competitive if not the best in town. I wish Perkins was closer to my house but the commute is worth the service I received! I have already and will continue to recommend Perkins Motors to anybody looking for a mechanic!

Jeffrey Jackson

June 16, 2016

Hi and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Jeff as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Best, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

nathandboyer
6/14/2016

"Made A Customer's Day"

The Perkins Motors team found exactly what I was looking for, and they delivered above and beyond what I expected! I was shopping for my wife, who finally wanted her dream car, a Jeep Patriot, and Perkins Motors made it happen. Hats off to Chad and Dennis who helped make my wife's day! Chad was helpful in providing the vehicle information, so my wife could shop online and find what she was looking for. Dennis was helpful in the sales process, the test drive, explaining all the features to me, and expediting communication to finance. Bill was really helpful in getting me an affordable rate and monthly payment my wife was happy with. A hearty "Thank you" to Jon for facilitating this process. Thank you all! This was a great experience.

June 16, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear Chad, Dennis and Jon were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take care! Best, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

GregMelissa
6/14/2016

"Was Wonderful"

I had a few ideas of what I was looking for in a new vehicle. I was happy with the selection at Perkins but the Certified Pre-Owned availability was amazing. Without any pressure; Adolfo let my wife and I look at the models I had in mind. His patience and willing to let us feel things out was a relief. We had a hard line budget and through running the numbers with the amazing selection of vehicles found our perfect fit. I truly appreciated Adolfo's help in finding us more than what we expected. The entire experience was not what I expected from past experience. From the beginning with Nicole to the end with Don. I will tell everyone I know who is looking to buy a vehicle: Start with or at least stop into Perkins.

June 16, 2016

Greg, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and it’s encouraging to know Adolfo, Nicole and Don were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you during your next service visit. Best, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

1 - 10 of 1,851 results