Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,500 Dealership Reviews
Tbanks
4/24/2015

"Great service"

Ed montana did everything in his power to make sure that the car we wanted fit our budget. He was considerate and passionate about his job and didn't stop until we were satisfied.

cayenne921
4/24/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Adolfo was very friendly and helpful. We were able to get the vehicle we wanted for the price we wanted. They worked hard to get us the maximum amount for our trade in. Would buy from Adolfo and Perkins again.

NavyGuy
4/23/2015

"Courteous and Efficient"

Having not had to purchase a car in several years, we were skeptical about having to deal with sales persons and the "corporate system." That can be unnerving when you are making a significant investment . The angst and skepticism virtually disappeared when Mike Ryan met us at the door and offered to help us with our buying decisions. Mike was calm, appeared knowledgeable, acted in a professional manner, and never at any point made us feel that we were being pressured to buy. Mike was also sensitive to the fact that my wife was somewhat disabled; he made every effort to provide her with a comfortable experience. When we decided on the auto we wanted, Mike guided us proficiently through the process. I must say, also, that the business office portion of this buying experience was in keeping with the courteous and efficient service we had already experienced. I would like to make one constructive observation: The music that was constantly playing was a significant distraction for us. Our nerves were already on edge, and we needed every bit of concentration and focus that we could muster for such a significant buying decision. Perhaps the music could be toned down, and the genre be more mellow and soothing? I feel that your customers would be much more relaxed. Thanks to all!

Randy (business office)

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We love hearing from our customers because it helps us to make sure that we are doing everything possible to achieve complete satisfaction. I'm happy to hear that your overall experience was positive. However, I do apologize if some aspects of your visit with us have not been up to your expectations. Your observations will certainly be taken into consideration for areas where we may need to improve. If you would like to discuss these matters further, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Gina & Halley
4/21/2015

"Sales"

We met Edward 15 months ago when we purchased our Dodge Mini Van. Last week we came back to purchase an additional van. Edward, as always was very professional, kind, and courteous. In just a short time he found exactly what I was looking for, with no high pressure. He followed through with all of his promises to make our purchase complete. I will recommend him to all of my friends and family, and will be back to purchase another vehicle from Perkins Dodge. They treat you right! Thanks Edward for all your help.

April 22, 2015

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review! I'm so happy to hear that you consistently received top-notch service from Edward. I hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle fully and if you have any questions down the road, be sure to give us a call. We appreciate your loyal business and we look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Kyle0911
4/21/2015

"Amazing"

Lawrence Porter worked with me on my time to get me the truck i wanted. He did everything in his power to get me in my truck and get me 100% satisfied. I now have a completely new outlook on the car buying experience.

April 22, 2015

Kyle, it was a pleasure to read about your recent purchase experience. Congratulations on your new truck! Lawrence is a key component of our team and will be thrilled to hear how his great customer service has produced another satisfied Perkins Motor Company, Inc. customer. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

birdinaS11
4/19/2015

"thank you sam"

First time car buyer, was greeted by Sam Quan. He broke everything down for me step by step, was very patient and helpful. I'm happy to say that I'm now a proud owner of a 2012 Toyota Camry. I highly recommend Sam at Perkins Motors.

April 20, 2015

Thanks for writing this review! It is reassuring to know that Sam provided you helpful and welcoming shopping experience.  Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve.  I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership with a positive experience. Congrats on your new 2012 Toyota Camry! Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns.  Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Kend
4/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I was very pleased with my experience at Perkins Motors from the minute my wife and I walked through the door. We were greeted by Mike Ryan and from that moment the whole experience was very pleasant. We came in knowing what we wanted and left with exactly that. I would highly recommend Mike and the Perkins team.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review, Kend! I'm so happy to hear that you and your wife received top-notch service from Mike. I hope that you are enjoying your new car fully and if you have any questions down the road, be sure to give us a call. We look forward to working with you again and wish you both all the best! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

laurenllandon
4/16/2015

"Review for the purchase of our new vehicle"

We were wanting to purchase a new Jeep, and went into Perkins to look at some options. We had some difficult situations going on with our finances and getting approved for the loan but our salesman was beyond helpful. He worked with us for days to get the financing, and the exact vehicle we wanted. It is a long process any time you purchase a vehicle, but this was by far the most enjoyable experience we have had! Brandon was polite, and worked really hard to take good care of us. I have and will continue to refer our freinds/ family to him whenever they are in the market for a new vehicle. He is down to earth, and wanted nothing but for us to get the best deal possible. Great experience before, during, and continues to help us afterwards for any maintenance or services we have needed for our vehicle!

April 17, 2015

Thank you for this review! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Brandon could make your car shopping experience so enjoyable. Congrats on your new Jeep!Thanks for the recommendation. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Durango13
4/15/2015

"Best car buying experience, ever!"

Ron's knowledge, friendliness, and work ethic are beyond compare. I've never dealt with a car salesman who was so willing to let us look for a car that interested us, as opposed to shoving different cars down our throat. He patiently opened and let us compare several new and used vehicles, patiently answering any questions that we may have. After the purchase, he quickly resolved the two small issues that we had, regardless of the who, what or why the issues were there. First class individual. I would definitely recommend.

April 16, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to Ron. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad he was able to take care of you. Enjoy your new car! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

pearlscastillo
4/15/2015

"Amazing!"

When I walked in to Perkins I was hoping to talk to a nice sales representative, since my previous experiences had not been so great. I was lucky to meet with Robert Migliore. He was extremely professional and interested in helping me. My case wasn't an easy case and after my second visit with him I had given up. I thought I wasn't going to be able to complete the deal. However, Robert went beyond and researched more ways to help me and he kept informing me of the possibilities or ways that we could work out my case. Even then I had to wait to get my new car but surprisingly when I least expected it Robert sent me a message saying I could pick up the new car. I cannot express how thankful I am for all that he did for me. His customer service was beyond excellent and the way that he handle my case was smooth. He really showed that he cared and did everything and more to have me in a new car.He definitely made things easier for me. Thank you soo much Robert, you're awesome! :)

April 16, 2015

Pearl, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Robert is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that his top-notch service was recognized by you. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

1 - 10 of 1,500 results