Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,816 Dealership Reviews
Civilian1971
5/28/2016

"Its a Jeep thing"

Was very happy with my Chrysler sedan, but needed a new Jeep. It was time for a 4WD. Had a great experience from the beginning to the end. Never pressured, they helped me make a very educated decision. 100% pleased. Aaron & Randy were awesome. If your buying a new vehicle, definitely ask for Aaron. Ill definitely be back when its time to buy again!!

Andski8
5/26/2016

"Easiest car buying experience ever!"

I have been researching the challenger RT Plus for over a year and talked with many different dealerships. I have had some pretty negative experiences in town and learned what a good deal on the car should be. I dealt with the online staff first and was given all of the out the door cost and a grand coupon for financing with them before I even gave my phone number. The car was exactly what I wanted and the price was right on. I drove an hour plus to the springs to test drive the car. The deal was done and I was driving home 2 hours from start to finish with extended warranty and gap for $40 a month less then I was expecting based on my research. No haggle no BS just straight forward info. I will be back for the next one for sure.

Brittney Internet and not sure on finance.

kvoorhees65
5/26/2016

"Great Service"

Great service very friendly staff would definitely go back and buy a car again. I knew exactly what i was looking at they grabbed it we test drove it and it was great. Financing was easy and quick. Very friendly!

Dale Bonati

Jerseyjoe123

"No games"

Brandon was best salesman out of all the dealerships I visited, Came out as a straight shooter hit the number on the head no games!

Mark Cone
5/25/2016

"Easiest vehicle transaction I have ever had."

I live in the Denver Metro Area. My wife had the great idea of looking at new cars in the CO Springs area. Perkins Motor Company had better deals than the other CO Springs dealer and my local dealers (Denver, Boulder). Nicole Rainier was a pleasure to work with over the phone, email, and by text messaging (super convenient). Buying a car online is the way to go. Ron Booze was very nice and he made me and my family feel very important. He went out of his way to make the delivery of the vehicle fun, easy and comfortable. I have bought cars that were delivered with barely enough gas to get to the nearest gas station. I was surprised and delighted when Ron said I had a full tank to get back home. The Durango was also in immaculate condition inside and out. Bill Ward was very efficient at the paperwork part of the transaction. He was also incredibly patient with the numerous questions I had. I have already told my friends and family about my car buying experience at Perkins Motor Company because it was so good. I know that when they purchase a car from Perkins, they will get a fair price and will be treated respectfully. I look forward to conducting business with Perkins Motor Company in the future.

Andrea Cote
5/25/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Mike Ryan was great to work with and helped me get the perfect car, there was no pressure in buying and everyone was easy to work with.

Raru1tx
5/24/2016

"Quick and friendly "

The service was excellent. I was told throughly about what to expect on my next service for my vehicle in order to keep it in good condition.

Janean Trujillo

Newjeepfamily
5/24/2016

"Excellent service and Hassel free deal"

We went in looking to trade in a vehicle and come out with a new vehicle with a low monthly payment. Dennis wad extremely helpful. He listened to our needs and wants and helped us get into a great new vehicle. We would recommend this dealer to anyone. Thank you again.

bellag
5/21/2016

"Takes care of you like a real family"

We are a very indecisive family, and with all the options they had it was pretty hard to choose/find what we wanted but they really helped us find what we want and we drove it off that day!

YoungsCO
5/18/2016

"We'll never go to another dealer again"

We came in late on Friday night and they were more than willing to let us test drive a couple of cars. When we came back the next day they were super busy but they still provided excellent service. We didn't feel rushed or pressured and everyone treated us respectfully. Our salesman, Chris Horton was knowledgeable, patient and a super great guy! The team they had wash and wipe down the vehile were polite and quick and it looked great. The whole process was so pleasant and I love my Grand Cherokee!

Perkins Motor Company responded to this review

May 21, 2016

Thank you for the fabulous review! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. We'll pass the kind words along to Chris and the rest of the team. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you and make sure to visit our page to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, David Perkins, dperkins@perkinsmotors.com, (719) 475-2330

1 - 10 of 1,816 results