Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,521 Dealership Reviews
Ken
5/22/2015

"Helpful sales"

My Sales Associate, Ron, did not pressure but listened and answered all my questions regarding the purchase of a new vehicle. He helped me make an informed decision.

Asdfghjklo
5/21/2015

"Great experience "

My salesman did not have a "pressure you into buying" attitude and that made me feel comfortable with him.i would definitely recommend to someone else.

CharlotteAnn

"Robert Migliore"

Robert took time with us, did not push or pressure us on anything. He kept an eye out for what we were looking for and called us to let us know one was in. We purchased that one and we would definitely go back to him for anything else. He helped in every way he could and whatever we asked. He got me a Jeep cap and added headphones to the vehicle when we spoke that we thought it needed them. Thanks Robert! Excellent service!!!

Fred Ward

May 21, 2015

Charlotte, we would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Robert was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Karl
5/19/2015

"Super friendly and helpful staff!"

I just moved to Colorado from Ohio and was looking for a newer vehicle. Jorge was extremely helpful and was not pushy like some other dealers around town. He was super easy to talk to and made the whole experience a lot of fun and even helped point me in the right direction to find some things to do around town. They helped get my loan rate even lower than the pre-approved rating I already had at my credit union which helped even more since insurance is much more expensive out here than Ohio. When my fiance is looking for a new car in a few years I won't be wasting time at other dealers, and instead will head right to Perkins. Thanks Guys!

May 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Karl! Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Jorge was able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

amauri

"awesome dealership"

The dealership and Lawrence Porter were awesome and would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to buy a vehicle and thanks to Mr Porter they did it.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. I am happy that Lawrence was there to provide you a great experience. We appreciate your recommendation and If you haven't yet, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our special offers! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

thatguy762
5/19/2015

"was a great experience "

I went trade in two vehicles down to one, I was promptly greeted well taken care of and everyone that worked there seemed to be on top of their game and this is the second vehicle I've purchased from them.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Thank you for your repeat business. Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

rhodesj147
5/18/2015

"I have bought 3 vehicles from Perkins in the last 8 years. "

No matter what year, make or model, whatever you are looking for in a new or used vehicle, Perkins Motor Company is the place to find it. This multi-generational family owned business takes pride in delivering a quality of service that will exceed your expectations. This IS your Grandpa's dealership because that it where the integrity started and where it continues on with David Perkins !! Mike Ryan, you brought a lot of experience to the table when you arrived and Perkins Motors is lucky to have you. Your concern for a satisfactory buying experience for the customer was evident in that all the paperwork and financing was completed BEFORE we arrived and the vehicle was detailed to perfection! I never bought a car so fast and easy in my life!! Thank you Mike and thank you PERKINS MOTORS !!

Bob
5/13/2015

"Best dealership I've dealt with in my 57 years!"

Bryan Lawler did an outstanding job helping find the right truck. He was patient, tireless and went the extra mile to show us vehicles. Everyone we met there was friendly and courteous. There was no high pressure sales manager like I've experience at another Dodge dealership in town. Will definitely go back to Perkins Motors when its time to replace my wife's car. I hate vehicle shopping because of all the BS I have to listen to but these guys were great. The first time I actually enjoyed the process!

May 14, 2015

Bob, at the dealership our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. I am extremely happy to hear that Bryan did an outstanding job assisting you throughout the entire process. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

dAnder
5/09/2015

"Amazing service"

All aspects of my buying experience were above par. I will recommend Perkins to my friends and family. Thank you for your professionalism and friendliness.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for your great review! I am happy to hear that our sales team went above and beyond to provide you a wonderful car buying experience. Their consistent professionalism and friendliness make each and every customer of the dealership satisfied with their purchase and I am extremely happy that you were able to perceive that. Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

codytrotter351
5/08/2015

"It was great!"

They were very helpful and persistent in getting me a good deal. They didn't push me to buy something that i didn't want.

May 12, 2015

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about the dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

1 - 10 of 1,521 results