Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,722 Dealership Reviews
Mike

"Superb Experience"

I myself of all people hate shopping for vehicles.I like going in picking a vehicle I like and getting out. I don't like pushy sales people that chase you down as soon as you enter the lot. I did not go through that once. I told James what I was looking for and that was it. I have to say everyone was great. James worked with us to the very end, unlike some other dealerships where you don't see anyone once the app goes to finance. Don the finance manager working with us did everything he could to get the best lender. I will never forget my experience with James and Don and highly recommend going to Perkins. I p, an on buying more vehicles from them in the future.

MaryC
2/04/2016

"An absolutely wonderful experience."

This is the second pickup truck we've purchased from Perkins Motors Colorado Springs. From the moment we arrived everyone was so friendly with a ready smile and always made sure we were well taken care of. The salesman we had for each purchase was very professional, knowledgeable, caring, (and patient!) :) They made the entire process stress-free and smooth. My husband and I would recommend them, hands down, over any other Dodge/Ram dealership in the Springs.

Mike Shenuk, Sales Manager

Slc_cooper

"Amazing sales woman!"

From the second we walked in our sales woman Leslie Mills went above and beyond for us. She made our entire process so smooth and easy. She is very knowledgable and any issues that we experienced she immediately took care of. We would for sure come back to this dealership just for her if we are in the market for another vehicle. Thank you Leslie for helping us out and for being such a kind and caring person! Also Randy was our finance man, he was also fantastic. Very kind and very knowledgable. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease. By far the best car purchase that we've made.

toppelt81
2/03/2016

"Flawless Service"

Chris England saw to my every need while I was shopping for a new Jeep. He was extremely knowledgeable about the different models and features. He let me test multiple models before finding the perfect Patriot for my family. I would definitely ship there again!

Jacky
2/02/2016

"Great!!"

As a first time buyer i had little to no idea how to start looking for a car. Robert was not only patient he was great and very professional. He helped me very much and I am very greatful for that.

Mcompton555
2/01/2016

"Leslie is awesome!"

I bought my Dodge Journey through Leslie Mills and she made the process fun, quick & simple. No high pressure sales, but very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I highly recommend her!

mounatinmartins
1/31/2016

"Best buying experience EVER!"

I have purchased quite a few cars in my life. Working with Brandon Boyd, Randy Lucas and Perkins Motors was hands down the smoothest, least stressful and professional experience I've ever had. Everyone was respectful, courteous and knowledgeable. Overall it was a fantastic experience. Perkins Motors is doing everything right!

MELISSA J
1/30/2016

"Helpful , excellent customer service"

Employee Shane E. helped me to look for used vehicle that I plan on buying in few weeks.. I definitely will return to this Chrysler due to his professional and knowledgeable help!!

BillyB
1/29/2016

"Friendly, welcoming staff"

Our salesman Brandon was very friendly and helpful. We looked at the vehicle on Tuesday but needed to wait for an insurance settlement. He stayed 45 minutes past closing with the test drive, going over the vehicle and answering our questions. We called Brandon on Thursday and when we arrived at the dealership, the vehicle had been cleaned and prepped and was waiting for us, ready to go. My parents were with us at the time of the purchase (for other reasons) but Brandon was helpful and made sure they were comfortable in the waiting area while we were doing the paperwork. The only downside was the time it took to complete the paper work.

tomel84
1/29/2016

"Very good experience"

I would recommend this dealership. They had the vehicle I wanted and at a reasonable price. The accommodated me showing up without an appointment and work quickly to have me out as soon as they could.

1 - 10 of 1,722 results