Read Reviews Perkins Motor Company

Randy LucasSales29 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Perkins Motor Company

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Perkins Motor Company has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect

What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships?

Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values.

That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado.

Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you.

"We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins

About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer

At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado.

For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

Our Location

"New car deal"

hnealc
7/31/2014 10:26:42 PM

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

Are you looking for a dealer with a straight forward salesman? Go see Scott Matela at Perking Motors Co.
Our initial meeting with Scott Matela was quite different and a very refreshing experience. He actually recommended another dealer where I might get my specific needs met.
Because of this advice I came back to talk with him after talking with the other dealer.
We are now owners of a new Dodge Dart SXT and I am extremely happy. Great deal, very satisfactory experience and this is, by far, the best car I have ever owned.
I am 73 years old so I have owned a BUNCH of cars and dealt with a lot of salesmen!
So, if you are looking for another car I would highly recommend Perkins Motors and especially Scott Matela.

"Monster Jeep"

Torrescl76
7/31/2014 7:27:14 PM

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

About a Month ago I bought a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Scott Matella. He exhibited exemplary professionalism and customer service during my visit. He worked with me to get me to a price range that I felt comfortable at, he also got me $3,000 above trade in value for me. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, as well as recommend they see Scott.

"Helpful, friendly service"

Lawandam
7/31/2014 3:04:00 PM

Tawaiian MunizTawaiian Muniz

4.4

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

Tawaian was extremely helpful. She went out of her way to work with us! She helped us to see the value from each different vehicle to find the right one for us.

"Military"

kindservice
7/31/2014 8:21:31 AM

Robert MiglioreRobert Migliore

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

Very friendly allowing my car buying experience to be stress free in a relaxed non pressure atmosphere.I received the best customer service from Robert.

Added: 7/31/2014 5:45:12 PM

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Robert was able to meet your needs. At Perkins Motors, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

"great service friendly"

anvil14
7/30/2014 9:32:17 PM

Tawaiian Muniz

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

Tawaiian was very helpful and friendly! It was an easy process and I left with exactly what I was looking for. She didn't make me feel pressured at all!

Added: 7/31/2014 5:44:43 PM

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Tawaiian was able to meet your needs. At Perkins Motors, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Twitter
"Professional, friendly, knowledgeable - great service!"

jcdw
7/29/2014 8:32:28 PM

Robert MiglioreRobert Migliore

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

Robert was an exceptional person to work with while looking for and buying our van. We enjoyed working with him as he was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and went the 'extra mile' for us. From the moment we met Robert, he made us feel comfortable and that is one of the reasons we continued at Perkins instead of another dealership. He answered our many questions and always responded in a timely manner to any phone call. Robert was patient and respectful as we went through the decision and purchasing process. We would not hesitate to buy another car from Robert.

Added: 7/30/2014 2:37:36 PM

I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Perkins Motors, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Robert was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience and we are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a vehicle that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need.

"Def all 5 stars!!!"

ashholmes
7/29/2014 4:19:05 PM

Sam QuanSam Quan

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

Sam was very helpful and knowledgeable! I will always contact him for any future purchases. The dealership was very professional and had alot to choose from.

Added: 7/30/2014 2:38:50 PM

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that Sam did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call!

"Great Service!"

baseball101
7/29/2014 3:19:44 PM

Dennis St. LaurentDennis St. Laurent

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

My wife and I had no experience with buying cars; but Dennis made it all very easy to understand and feel comfortable. He was friendly from the the first hello. Dennis is also very knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions we had. I would not hesitate to go back and buy another car from Dennis. Thanks again for great service!!

Added: 7/30/2014 2:40:24 PM

Hello and thank you for your kind words! Dennis is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you that comfort during your experience! We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Twitter
"Helpful in a very stressful situation"

criffee
7/28/2014 8:06:34 PM

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

I had purchased my 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan 12 years ago, and it was a great investment. I got 230,000mi and 12 years worth of pure joy. Driving home from Denver, a rod threw, and my van was on its way to car heaven. I looked online because I knew right away I would go back to Perkins Dodge where I had received such great service before. They send a courtsey driver to pick me up, and Jack, the driver put me at ease. I was greeted, and right away I told Scott what I needed and how much I could spend. He didnt try to put me in a car I could not afford, and even listened to what had happened to me the night before. I walked away the proud owner of a 2013 Dodge Journey, and I know that I will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my van. Thank you Perkins for your genuine concern and caring manner in this tough situation.

Added: 7/29/2014 11:28:54 AM

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! Congratulations on your Dodge Journey! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Scott was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

"Great Service!"

samtmurphy
7/28/2014 11:42:24 AM

My Review Of Perkins Motor Company:

I saw the BMW X5M online. Had to go down and see it for myself. Scott was right there as soon as I showed up and helped me with every step of the way. I ended up buying the vehicle a week later. Great purchase and great service!

Added: 7/29/2014 11:30:45 AM

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Scott did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Reviews 11-20 >>