Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,474 Dealership Reviews
bubba123

"Great buying experience!!!!"

The salesman was friendly, the experience was good. We found the vehicle we were looking for, they had paperwork completed in a timely manor and we were on our way. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

J.Fletcher

"Used Car Sale"

We had a great experience at the Perkins Dodge Dealership. Jim was very helpful and worked hard to get us a good equity on our trade in. We got $3000 more than any other dealership offered. This was the first car purchase for my husband and I, and it couldn't have been a better or easier experience. Highly recommend Jim and the dealership!

scook8
3/29/2015

"An experience I needed....."

I walked out of another Jeep dealership in town after the left me sitting by myself for 20 minutes. They went back to do the ole price haggling thing and made me wait. From the minute I stepped on the Perkins lot Jorge Cueto was genuine and interested in making me his priority. It was a great experience and probably the best I have had in 20 years of doing this. I appreciate the help, assistance and the work by your team. I am very happy with my car and this overall experience.

robert

"Best in Colorado"

The easiest car buying experience I've ever had. The sales team literally does the advocating for you because they're on you side and want the best possible deal for you. 5 out of 5 stars. I would highly recommend this dealership and their professional staff to others..

dflex
3/28/2015

"Excellent buying experience" "

BEST car buying experience on our new chrysler 200s we were very pleased with the help we received from our sales associate Darryl Champion he made everything smooth as silk!

lopezfam
3/28/2015

"Excellent buying experience w/ Ernie Lucero and Gary Arnold "

Ernie and Gary helped us have a very pleasant and satisfying buying experience with our new Town and Country van. We live in NM, and were referred to Perkins' Internet Sales by USAA's car buying service. Gary initiated the process for the purchase proposal, which went very smoothly and quickly. When we made the long drive to CO Springs, we were greeted by Ernie, who was very friendly and attentive. He quickly handled our trade-in and had our new van prepped/detailed in no time. The paperwork took just a few minutes, and Ernie provided a thorough familiarization with the vehicle. He filled our tank with gas and we were on our way back home before we knew it. I would definitely recommend this First Class dealer to our friends and family. Thanks guys!

Carole
3/25/2015

"Jorge Cueto was a great help in selecting our beautiful van"

Jorge was very helpful in helping us select our Town and Country. It was a very relaxed buying experience. He was very attentive to make sure we were happy. We have been amazed at the great gas mileage that our van gets. We would definitely work with Jorge again. Carole and Andy Conder

Steve
3/23/2015

"Ed Montoya, Bill Ward. "

We had the pleasure to work with the wonderful Ed Montoya. He was extremely professional and went over everything in detail. He made sure we were comfortable our entire stay, and completely went out of his way to do so. Great customer service and if we ever need to come back, we'll be asking for him. We also had the pleasure to work with Bill Ward. They were both extremely pleasant and knew what they were doing.

cballou
3/22/2015

"great buying experience"

Ken Holsworth was a great help and made the buying of my car easy , would come back. would buy from Ken again. would tell friends and family.

Sherb
3/22/2015

"Easy Going!"

Ken was a pleasure to work with on our new jeep purchase. He was patient and friendly. He made our buying experience easy. Thanks Ken, Steve and Val

1 - 10 of 1,474 results