Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,925 Dealership Reviews
krpull56
9/19/2016

"Excellent customer care"

I purchased my Jeep Cherokee at Perkins and I wouldn't take it anywhere else for service. First, let me say that I am a disabled US Military veteran. As a result of my service I have lost the use of my right foot, most of the leg and I suffer from painful residuals of multiple spine fractures. I needed a reliable vehicle with extras to make driving safer and more comfortable. With the guidance of Perkins' professional staff, I selected a model with features such as adaptive cruise control, active accident avoidance and a back up camera. This vehicle, equipped with these features, has restored my confidence on the road under ALL circumstances and revived my love of driving. Addtionally, safety features alerted me, instantly, when one tire began to lose air due to a road hazard. I was able to safely get off the highway before I had to stop! My wife and I have named our Cherokee "PRECIOUS". The service advisors and staff at Perkins always treat us with the greatest respect. When bringing the vehicle in for service, they have been attentive to our concerns. Service appointments have been easy to get. The work has been accomplished to my greatest satisfaction. I believe in Perkins! I don't have the time and patience to go anywhere else. Why would I? Why would anyone?

Jordan Hall, Evan Lough, Cody Randolph

September 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Perkins Motor Company, Inc special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

SsideChi
9/17/2016

"Courteous Efficiency"

Great place to do business. Pleasant staff, quick and efficient registration process, and the work on my car was completed faster than ANY place I've ever had San oil change done. Mike Greenberg is the consummate professional.

September 20, 2016

Thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing fast and efficient service to every customer that comes to our dealership. Give us a call if you have any further questions! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Jennie111274
9/16/2016

"Customer Service"

I just purchased my second vehicle at Perkins & will continue to go there in the future. Dave Wilkinson was very helpful, and patient with excellent product knowledge. By far the best salesman and dealership we've dealt with. Superior customer service.

September 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience at Perkins Motor Company, Inc. Dave is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Enjoy your purchase! Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Chuck B.
9/16/2016

"Positive feedback"

Everything was done when and how promised with a very professional, cordial attitude. Mike kept me well-informed about the entire process and everything was completed properly.

September 20, 2016

Thanks for your awesome review. Mike takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

flaughette
9/13/2016

"Ordered custom build, needed it delivered to another state"

Aaron Jarvis, Bill Ward, Josh and everyone at Perkins Motors worked diligently to help us with our special order. We had just moved back to the states from overseas and were visiting family and friends in Colorado before heading to North Carolina. We knew we wanted to build our own vehicle and that we would only have one vehicle once arriving in N.C. We talked to Perkins Motor to see if we could buy the vehicle from them and start the building process but have it delivered to a dealership in N.C. for pickup. They went above and beyond to make this work. They made phone calls, they did all the paperwork for us via mail once our delivery date got closer. Our van made it to the dealership and its beautiful! Exactly what we ordered and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Aaron, Bill and all the people who helped make this happen. This is the second vehicle we have bought from you and we haven't been disappointed!

Josh- Sales Manager

September 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. We would love to work with you again. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

HLBergh
9/12/2016

"Great Service!"

I had a great experience at Perkins Motors. I had bought a 2005 Jeep GC and regretted it big time. Thankfully Perkins was willing to take the negative equity and give me a brand new 2016 Jeep Patriot. I didn't mind being in a bit more debt for the peace of mind of having a newer car with a warranty. Michal Ryan was wonderful and personable. He treated me like an adult and did not talk down to me one bit. Emma was great as well at handling my online application for financing. Everyone was very nice. Will be back in a while for a new car once I have paid off my Patriot! Thanks again!

Emma

September 14, 2016

Congratulations on your brand new 2016 Jeep Patriot! We love hearing about guests who have a great experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

White Charger1
9/12/2016

"Great job"

They did an excellent job in customer service and knowledge of my vehicle and history. Very friendly and considerate. Wait time wasn't bad and waiting room was nice.

September 14, 2016

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Joshua Keyser
9/11/2016

"Fair prices and friendly staff"

Perkins did a great job helping me find the perfect vehicle for me. They stayed about a half hour after closing to finish up my paperwork and sent me on my way. They had a very fair price on my 2016 trailhawk and weren't as pushy to buy the vehicle as most other dealerships. Overall a good experience.

September 14, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Perkins Motor Company, Inc. any time! Take care. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

Long-time Customer
9/08/2016

"Great Service"

Courteous and professional staff. Brock was very helpful and personable. Jack's shuttle service (to and from my home) was easy to use and made having the maintenance work done at Perkins very convenient. Jack is a wonderfully friendly guy! Skilled service technicians. I'm a long-time Perkins customer...bought the car there and have for years had regular maintenance work done there. Outstanding customer service.

Brock, Jack

September 09, 2016

Your continued business is greatly appreciated and it has been a pleasure to work with you over the years. Each of our team members strives to make our customers feel happy and satisfied with their experience at our dealership. Know our working relationship will continue to be successful in years to come. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

jam1648
9/07/2016

"A couteous and welcoming greeting"

My wife and I just wanted to go see a Town an Country that caught our eye on their web site. Upon arriving in their showroom, we crossed paths with Mike Ryan, on his way to doing other business. He stopped and completely helped us out, putting aside his personal business. We appreciated that effort and with no sales pressure from him we felt comfortable and willing to explore other areas of procuring a vehicle especially the one we were interested in and not tying to be dissuaded otherwise. Needless to say we're a proud owner of a certified pre-owned 2016 Town and Country that replaced our hail damaged 2006 Town and Country. Thanks Mike and Randy of Perkins Motor.

September 23, 2016

Congratulations on your 2016 Town and Country! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Mike was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team - 855-832-3986

1 - 10 of 1,925 results