Perkins Motor Company

Ernie Lucero

July 12, 2017

"Stress Free"

- Levi Martin

Jason was awesome!!! My wife and I have purchased many cars and Jason made this an easy, stress free process. He listened to what we looking for and stayed in our price range. It was a stretch but Jason made it work. I can honestly say that I am 200% satisfied with the customer service we received from Jason and the finance officer. Thank you Perkins for having a reliable staff and wide selection!

June 27, 2017

"Jason is my "Go To Guy""

- james.browne

Why is Jason Taft my "Go To Guy"? Simple, he listened to what I said I was looking for in a new Jeep, showed me exactly the Jeep that met my needs, and then explained how the factory and dealer incentives reduced MSRP to a price that I felt was a real good buy. Jason treated me in a way that I felt like a valued customer. This is the 5th Jeep I have owned and I am a loyal Jeep customer. Jason made my 5th Jeep purchase the best Jeep buying experience I ever had. Some sales people like to hear themselves talk, Jason is just the opposite and listens to what the customer wants -- very direct, to the point, and knowledgeable. I hope Jason is at Perkins Motors the next time I buy a Jeep! Also, Bill Ward worked the financing of my new Jeep like the seasoned pro that he is and got me a rate that was better than on I could get on my own. James Browne (a very satisfied customer)

Bill Ward

June 27, 2017

"Best Experience Ever"

- Goosey Family

Mike Ryan was our sales guy and he was AMAZING. He was very personable and was able to get us a car that we both love and can afford. Don Dolta was our finance man and he to was AMAZING. He got us the price range we wanted and we couldn't be happier. I would recommend anyone to go to Perkins Motors for an amazing car buying experience. Not only because of the awesome people we dealt with but everyone we came into contact with (even if it was hello) showed awesome customer service. We will definitely be returning for our next car. Thank you all!!! The Goose Family

Mike Ryan