Perkins Motor Company

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM Closed

Perkins Motor Company

Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

TT
3/01/2015

"Happy with my Jeep"

I have purchased 5 cars from Frank Claros over the past 5 years and always feel comfortable dealing with him. Have referred other family members to him as well. He is not pushy, and helps you get into the vehicle that you want, not the one he thinks you should have. Just purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler 4dr, and very pleased.

Mrap
2/28/2015

"2011 Jeep Cherokee"

Robert was great help during my trade in and purchase of my new vehicle. He was able to find a great car for me within my budget. Would absolutely recommend!

bengi
2/24/2015

"Outstanding Service And Experience"

My overall experience with Perkins was outstanding. Whether the individual I dealt with was apart of my sale or not they were friendly and courteous. I am extremely pleased with my overall experience. The dealership itself is a very nice establishment that makes the process more comfortable. I did walk in with my own financing and had already test drove the vehicle I wanted when I walked in to actually purchase my car. That being said even adding the test drive portion and the deal offer process into the day I actually took delivery and went through financing I spent about a total of 4 hours in the dealership. I went in on a Saturday afternoon so they were busy and still I was treated great and was out of the dealership quick. My salesman Sam was awesome!! He had an enthuisiasm and a professionalism that really made everything go smoother and made me feel as though I was not just a sale or a number. He stayed even after the dealership was closed and it was just he and I in the parking lot to make sure I was taken care of and had no questions in regards to my new car. This continued even after the purchase when I went in a couple days later. You could tell he was actually happy I was able to get the vehicle and the vehicle I wanted. He helped transport my personal stuff from my old car to my new one and again gave me a very indepth tutorial about my car. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Sam to anybody in the market for a new vehicle.

February 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re ecstatic to learn that Sam has taken care of you and accommodated your needs during your visit, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

JessicaW
2/20/2015

"great buying experience! "

Our experience was awesome! This is our 3rd purchase with Perkins and the second time with Dennis. He listened to our needs and understood what we wanted. He is always friendly and super nice. I love buying a car at Perkins, everyone is always nice to be around. I recommend Dennis to anyone that is looking to buy a car.

February 23, 2015

Jessica, it was a pleasure to read about your recent vehicle buying experience at Perkins Motor Company, Inc.. Congratulations on your purchase! It's delightful to know that Dennis was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Proudssgswife
2/18/2015

"Second Car"

This is the 2nd vehicle we have bought from Perkins and from Scott. Jorge showed us the vehicle and Scott helped us with the rest. Again it was a great experience from beginning to end.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for this terrific review and for your continued patronage. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it’s a pleasure to hear we’ve succeeded. We’re ecstatic to read that Scott and Jorge were of such help to you during your purchase. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Moparprincess
2/17/2015

"Adolfo the AMAZING!"

Adolfo is a great asset to the Perkins team, he was able to get me set up with my perfect vehicle! He took the time to show me all of the options and features that my new car had to offer so that I was completely comfortable with my new purchase. He was very knowledgeable and patient and eager to assist. It was a great pleasure working with him.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing feedback! You’re right; Adolfo is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

J.miller0037
2/16/2015

"2014 Dodge Journey"

Overall great experience! Got a great deal on the vehicle, had plenty of vehicles to choose from even though we picked out the exact vehicle we wanted online the night before. Very friendly employees, willing to help. Darryl called me a couple days later to see if I had any questions about the vehicle or the process, which was very nice and helpful. The only downfalls I had during my experience, was it took a bit longer than we wanted it to, but some of that may have been our fault. The only other complaint I had was the "detailing" that they did was very hurried. I understand that they wanted to get us out of there and the car came in a couple days prior pretty dirty, so it wasn't showroom ready, but I was not satisfied with how well the service department cleaned it at all.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and apologize if some aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. It is unfortunate to hear that our team was running behind schedule with the automotive work performed on your vehicle. I can assure you that the negative details you've mentioned do not reflect our typical business practices nor do they live up to our professional standards. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

MRFORD0430
2/16/2015

"Best Deal around. "

Excellent experience at Perkins Motors. Very Friendly and you can tell everyone there is all about customer service. Everyone worked hard to find me the best deal and got it to me quick. Got the perfect car with all the options that we were looking for.

February 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Perkins Motors, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Chigirl36
2/14/2015

"My experience with Ron Booze!!!"

Ron Booze was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, honest, with remarkable patience. As long as he is with Doge I will buy every vehicle through Ron Booze. I will also make sure that I send any and every one his way that is looking for a deal. I do not have great credit and Ron certainly made me feel that my situation was worth looking into. With that being said, less than one week he found the car that I truly wanted to buy, and I drove away with it today. Thank you Ron, you are the best!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Ron did a great job assisting you in your purchase; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at Perkins Motors await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Linda
2/14/2015

"It was a great experience!"

I love my jeep Cherokee! My sales rep Earnie Lucero was AWSOME! Never was I pressured. He was very helpful and has went out of his way, even on his only day off, to be of the best help.

February 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Linda! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Earnie and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Perkins Motors is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

1 - 10 of 1,453 results