Peters Chevrolet

Longview, Texas 75605
Peters Chevrolet Info

:-( DWN
7/21/2016

"This places treated us terrible. "

We purchased a 2015 Colorado. We traded a 2009 HHR plus gave $5000 down. We bought an extended warranty and a maintenance plan. Besides not giving us a deal. They now refuse to refund the extended warranty since we traded the Colorado a month ago. What a awful place. We don't know how we will get our money back.

James Perkins, Chris Smith

BobcatMom
7/10/2016

"Poor service "

Peter's can't even get a light bulb working, after two tries. After the sale, good luck! The fact that they even have an "elite" service team is laughable.

Service department

Rasinks
10/11/2015

"Smooth Internet purchase"

After a three-week search with local dealerships and several unsuccessful negotiations I finally decided to turn my attention to looking on the Internet. That is when I found the truck I was looking for on Peter's Chevrolet website. I worked with salesman Lonnie Newberry, at first online and then on the telephone. Lonnie was very professional, prompt with his responses and very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Peter's Chevrolet and Lonnie Newberry if you're looking for a new or used vehicle.

Lonnie Newberry

Vito 22
9/27/2015

"False advertising"

Never wrote a review in36 years of buying cars.looked at pic of 2014 certified r truck settled on price brought check truck looked like it was in demo derby salesman said he did not know how it got on lot would not make it right with similar truck shrugged his shoulders and walked away

Dont remember

JC21
8/04/2012

"UPDATE "

Had a few issues, but thank you to Rick Lambright and Terry Ott for making things right. Look forward to doing it again in the future.......UPDATE, now that I remembered the site I posted this on, let me give an update. Yes terry called, gave me an offer if I changed my rating. my wife went to the dealership to talk to Terry, who is now retired, and said it was like he really didn't care since I made the change in this site before hand. Offered a free oil change since we didn't care to buy a vehicle at the time. Now the employee that gave us grief since we didn't buy the vehicle on the 31st (which I realized they need a quota for the last day of the month & I had a 5 and 2 yr old sitting 2 hours making a deal and needed 1 day to sleep on it..already had financing and we're going to buy it) Is now one of the used MANAGERS. Stay away, they are only worried about numbers, not people. I drove 265 miles to find a great price and great service instead of 15 miles to this place. The owner is my neighbor as well! Also....I had posted this 2 months after mine and Shawns blow out in the middle of the store...2 months, I found this site, posted this and it took Terry that long to find out, only because they got a bad review. Thank you dealer rater!

Shawn Ware & Terry Ott (no longer there)

SBunn
7/18/2012

"I have to say this was by far the best new car buying..."

I have to say this was by far the best new car buying experience I have ever had. Shawn Ware was friendly, but most of all he was to the point and had us in and out quickly. Buying a new car is always stressful and time consuming, but not this time. No BS. I told him what I wanted and what I wanted to spend and he made it happen quickly. I will definitely recommend Peters and Shawn to all of my friends and family in the market.

Shawn Ware

davidfrost95
4/14/2012

"Wayne was great. Very friendly and helpful. I will come..."

Wayne was great. Very friendly and helpful. I will come back to Wayne in the future. I will be purchasing a new vehicle for my wife soon.

Wayne Batten

pbryson
4/07/2012

"I could not have expect better service. The experience..."

I could not have expect better service. The experience could not have been smoother. Mr Luttrell made me feel very comfortable that I was in good care. Every employee from the time the door open and I was greeted, to the signing of the paper work was very friendly and had a caring attitude. Thank you.

Ron Luttrell

jacquelyn holloway
4/02/2012

"Sergio was a great salesman. He was very informative. I..."

Sergio was a great salesman. He was very informative. I will do business with him again. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and professional.

Sergio Guerrero

kilpatrickr28
3/31/2012

"I had a great experience purchasing my new truck. Rick is..."

I had a great experience purchasing my new truck. Rick is very knowledgeable about Chevy trucks and helped me find exactlly what I was looking for. Issac gave us some advice about the financing that helped us out.

Isaac Tovar, Randy Dugan, Rick Lambright