Peters Chevrolet

Peters Chevrolet Info

JC21
8/04/2012

"UPDATE "

Had a few issues, but thank you to Rick Lambright and Terry Ott for making things right. Look forward to doing it again in the future.......UPDATE, now that I remembered the site I posted this on, let me give an update. Yes terry called, gave me an offer if I changed my rating. my wife went to the dealership to talk to Terry, who is now retired, and said it was like he really didn't care since I made the change in this site before hand. Offered a free oil change since we didn't care to buy a vehicle at the time. Now the employee that gave us grief since we didn't buy the vehicle on the 31st (which I realized they need a quota for the last day of the month & I had a 5 and 2 yr old sitting 2 hours making a deal and needed 1 day to sleep on it..already had financing and we're going to buy it) Is now one of the used MANAGERS. Stay away, they are only worried about numbers, not people. I drove 265 miles to find a great price and great service instead of 15 miles to this place. The owner is my neighbor as well! Also....I had posted this 2 months after mine and Shawns blow out in the middle of the store...2 months, I found this site, posted this and it took Terry that long to find out, only because they got a bad review. Thank you dealer rater!

Shawn Ware & Terry Ott (no longer there)

SBunn
7/18/2012

"I have to say this was by far the best new car buying..."

I have to say this was by far the best new car buying experience I have ever had. Shawn Ware was friendly, but most of all he was to the point and had us in and out quickly. Buying a new car is always stressful and time consuming, but not this time. No BS. I told him what I wanted and what I wanted to spend and he made it happen quickly. I will definitely recommend Peters and Shawn to all of my friends and family in the market.

Shawn Ware

davidfrost95
4/14/2012

"Wayne was great. Very friendly and helpful. I will come..."

Wayne was great. Very friendly and helpful. I will come back to Wayne in the future. I will be purchasing a new vehicle for my wife soon.

Wayne Batten

pbryson
4/07/2012

"I could not have expect better service. The experience..."

I could not have expect better service. The experience could not have been smoother. Mr Luttrell made me feel very comfortable that I was in good care. Every employee from the time the door open and I was greeted, to the signing of the paper work was very friendly and had a caring attitude. Thank you.

Ron Luttrell

jacquelyn holloway
4/02/2012

"Sergio was a great salesman. He was very informative. I..."

Sergio was a great salesman. He was very informative. I will do business with him again. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and professional.

Sergio Guerrero

kilpatrickr28
3/31/2012

"I had a great experience purchasing my new truck. Rick is..."

I had a great experience purchasing my new truck. Rick is very knowledgeable about Chevy trucks and helped me find exactlly what I was looking for. Issac gave us some advice about the financing that helped us out.

Isaac Tovar, Randy Dugan, Rick Lambright

kramytech
3/27/2012

"Jorge was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He..."

Jorge was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He answered all of my questions and helped me as much as possible with my purchase of a 2012 Chevy sonic. I would refer him to anyone else I know who will be purchasing a vehicle in the future.

Jorge

taylort1991
3/26/2012

"J J was very courteous and helpful throughout the whole..."

J J was very courteous and helpful throughout the whole process. From looking around, to test driving, and buying. He made my experience enjoyable. I would recommend Peters to anyone who needed a new car.

JJ VanderPoel

Jdmason02
3/24/2012

"I am very happy with the service I received at the..."

I am very happy with the service I received at the dealership. I will recommend peters to other people. The dealers were not pushy and try allowed me to buy the truck that I wanted and not the truck try wanted to sell.

Rick Lambright, Shawn Ware, Randy Dugan

David G.
3/23/2012

"all dealerships are not the same. Brian was very honest..."

all dealerships are not the same. Brian was very honest with us while dealing with Him for a new Car. after a bad experience with Stanly Chev. of Kaufman, Tx. I was considering on buying a Hyundai, but I found a dealership & a Car salesman that I could trust. Peters Chev. of Longview & Brian Botkin. I love My Chev. Cruze.---thanks --- David Garner

Brian Botkin