Piles Chevrolet Buick

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

HappyTahoe
9/21/2016

"Bill Sharp"

Had a great experience buying my (new to me) Tahoe through Bill. He was very friendly, down to earth and honest. I will go back to him for my next vehicle and will recommend him to anyone. He contacted me the next day to make sure that everything was the way it should be and to update me on a replace part that had to be ordered. Cale (the numbers guy) was very friendly and patient as well. Thanks guys!

Bill Sharp

JR
9/18/2016

"Bill Sharp"

Went above & beyond to help us find the truck we wanted. Friendly and no high pressure tactics used. Gave us a lot of info in vehicle we wanted to purchase. Ray Gabbard

Sharp, Bill went above And beyond to help us find our truck

Yukon Man
9/16/2016

"Piles Chevrolet"

Bought a slightly used 2016 GMC Yukon and couldn't be happier. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful especially Danny. The only pressure we received was making sure we were happy with our purchase. Buck even took time out of his busy schedule to talk to me and to share some great stories. Sean was very thorough and efficient with our finance papers. I will not hesitate to come back to Piles Chevrolet to buy my next vehicle.

Jennifer
9/15/2016

"Exceptional down home service"

Danny Colson was our salesman who went above and beyond to help me choose the perfect car for me. He made the process easy and treated me like a customer not just another $$ headed to his pocket. I will highly recommend him and Piles Chevrolet to my friends and family and will become a repeat customer when I need to purchase again. Danny gave me a great deal for my 2016 Chevy Malibu and I appreciate the no-haggle pricing philosophy. It made my car purchase much more pleasurable with not worrying if I was getting the best deal. Thank you Danny and Piles Chevrolet for making this an enjoyable experience. I'm lovin' my new ride!

harrit91
9/14/2016

"Patience "

Jeff and everyone at Piles were extremely helpful, communicative and most importantly patient during my experience with buying my vehicle. They stayed in touch with me, made sure they made me feel comfortable about the vehicle and didn't make me feel like I was just "another sale". I will highly recommend Piles Chevrolet Buick to anyone!

Jeff Huffman

tadams
9/14/2016

"Great Place"

Mr. Neal did a great job from the moment we arrived on the lot. He was able to meet all of our requirements for out truck. Tim Adams

Mr. Neal

TonyaN
9/11/2016

"Great Experience"

We are very glad we went to Piles Chevrolet when we were looking for a new truck. Everyone that work there was so friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed working with our salesman Dan Walston. Dan is just a all around great person and helped us out with everything we needed!! Thank you!!

Dan Walston

fewilliams7
9/10/2016

"Great Experience!! "

From the moment we drove onto the lot I was very impressed. Danny Coulson was our salesman and did a phenomenal job!!! Overall a lovely experience!! I highly recommend Piles Chevrolet!!

JenniferD
9/08/2016

"Great Experience!!!!"

I had been searching for a new Tahoe since January. I had looked online and visited dealerships but just couldn't find one I loved. I found a 2016 online at Piles and called to get information. Dan Walston called me back and gave me all the information I needed as well as sent me a video of the truck I was interested in. I went up yesterday to test drive it, loved it and decided to purchase. The entire team there is fantastic!! Dan was great. Not pushy, got to know me and my family and worked hard for me to give me a good deal. The sales manager was great as well. He got me a great rate, and made the whole process quick and easy. I will definitely be returning when I need another car and sending friends and family as well. Thanks Again!!!

Dan Walston

andrewg88
7/01/2016

"Never called me back"

All I did was look at the Black Book price for my trade in on their website. They reached out to me, salesman by the name of Dan. I warned him that my wife and I had bad credit but he insisted we do an application. He said he would call back Wednesday afternoon, never heard anything from him. Thats just poor customer service. If you don't want to work with someone tell them straight up before you run their credit and ignore them. Will never go back. The funny thing is, I had 2 well known dealers approve us so jokes on them. They missed out on a sale!

Dan