Piles Chevrolet Buick

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|Service Center

Piles Chevrolet Buick
Piles Chevrolet Buick Info

"buying a car"

After calling the call center to confirm the car we were interested in was still on the lot and to confirm which dealership the car was located, we drove 1.5 hours to see the car in Dry Ridge. Once we got there we asked for Aaron, as we were instructed to do, who immediately told us Kale would be taking care of us. After looking at a car on the lot other than the car we were most interested in, we asked to see the specific car we called about. Kale then told us that car had been sold, the previous day! The lack of professionalism by Aaron the manager to pass us off to an obviously new and inexperienced salesman to tell us they had given us really bad information and to not even attempt to make this bad situation better is beyond unprofessional and bad business. I understand mistakes happen, but I understand even better how to try and correct a bad situation. There was no attempt at sales recovery or to turn a negative situation into a positive or to make this bad situation right. As we got into our car to leave the young salesperson simply said "I am really glad I am not the one who told you the car was still on the lot!" Absolutely one of the worst car buying experiences I have ever had!! I am now buying a brand new car from different Chevrolet dealer, a deal they could have had if they would have handled this situation right!!n Not an ounce of salesmanship or professional behavior demonstrated during this experience. From a very disappointed new car buyer.

Aaron

"Cale Barr , Thank You ! We love our new car."

Purchased a car from Cale Barr over the weekend. What a nice guy. He worked hard to get us the car we wanted for the price we needed. All the salesmen were very helpful in answering all our questions. We would recommend you check them out for your new car needs

Cale Barr

"Tommy and his crew in Piles body shop are very polite,..."

Tommy and his crew in Piles body shop are very polite, professional and talented. My jeep looks better than it did the day I bought it. I would recommend Piles body shop to all my family and friends. Thanks Tommy

Tommy Morgan

"I had my 2010 mazda cx-7 repaired at the body shop.When I..."

I had my 2010 mazda cx-7 repaired at the body shop.When I first arrived,Tommy was very friendly and said he would take care of everything.Tommy put me in one of there rental cars,he took care of all my paperwork.I didn't really have to do anything;Tommy did it all.The quality of work was excellent.The paint work looked like it had done before the accident.They even cleaned the inside of my car for me.I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone.

Tommy Morgan

"Tommy went above what he needed to do to get my truck..."

Tommy went above what he needed to do to get my truck fixed in prompt time. It turned out looking better than new. I would definitely recommend Piles Chevrolet .

Tommy Morgan

"This dealership is much like a gold nugget. You look..."

This dealership is much like a gold nugget. You look around for a long time and there it is, you find it and are righly rewarded. Piles Chevrolet is off the beaten path and doesn't have the curbside appearance of one of the popular mega dealerships but it has the sales and service knowledge and a pretty good rapidly changing inventory. THis dealership is comfortable. It is family, it is friendly and although they obviously care about selling vehicles, they don't pressure you or hasten along the process. They take the time to allow you to find what you want, then go to work on pricing. My truck cost less by a couple hundred dollars at Piles Chevrolet, even though I was using USAA car buying service, now how did they do that? Frankly, I am not focused on squeezing every last cent in savings, I am more focused on buying something at a reasonable price and then cultivating a relationship. Afterall you are going to own the vehicle for some time, isn't it more important to know you will be supported along the way? As fate would have it, I had some extensive work done in the Service department within the first year of ownership. Call it elective surgery. The technicians who inhabit that shop are very professional, polite, helpful, and interested in what they do. THey answered my many questions and allowed me to visit some during the work. All in all, this is a gem of a dealership. If you live in Louisville, Lexington, Northern Kentucky or southern Ohio, you truly owe it to yourself to visit Piles Chevrolet the next time you seriously consider purchasing. You will not be disappointed!

Brian Taylor, Steven Davis

"It was an awesome buying experience. Everybody was so..."

It was an awesome buying experience. Everybody was so helpful answering all of our questions and fixing all the little things that were broken. We have gotten outstanding customer service.

Bill sharp, Randy

"Awesome down to earth sales staff . Very honest and..."

Awesome down to earth sales staff . Very honest and professional can't say enough good things about my experience. I will definitely recommend to others!

brian taylor

"I recentlty bought a used vehicle from Piles Chevrolet in..."

I recentlty bought a used vehicle from Piles Chevrolet in Williamstow, Ky. The dealer that worked with me was Bill Sharp. I rate this dealership 5 stars. The vehicle was used but in great shape and runs great too. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend Piles Chevrolet too anyone. Thank you Piles and Bill.

Bill Sharp

"My first overall impression of this place was moderately..."

My first overall impression of this place was moderately okay, but that quickly changed about two weeks after my purchase. I was promised an oil change, and I thought I got one, until I luckily decided to check my oil a couple of weeks later. I was incredibly low on oil, basically running on fumes. First I thought I might have an oil leak, so I put more oil into my car and to my surprise... A few weeks later it had not gone down hardly at all. I say that I was surprised because I was convinced they had given me an oil change at the dealership. I had to wait an extra hour for my oil to be "changed" and I even had a fancy new sticker to go on my windshield. I have had this car for 7 months now and I have not had to put anymore oil into it since that very first time. I definitely don't appreciate being lied to, or the extra time I had to wait for no reason. I'm just grateful that I checked my oil before I blew a gasket, ruining the car I had been saving for a year to purchase. Aside from this massive factor in my dissatisfaction with Piles, there were a few more things as well. First, the car was not detailed. It was a used car, but I felt as if they still should have spruced it up a bit more for potential buyers. Second, the car was really loud when I drove it, which is fine, except for the fact that it took forever for me to haggle the clueless salesman  to track down the paper work to see what the exact problem was. He did not have very many answers to my questions in general. I called a day before I came, and told them the exact car I would be looking at, so they had plenty of time to gather information about this particular vehicle. Apparently they neglected to do that, which turned out to be one of many things they neglected to do in regards to my purchase.. I would not recommend this dealership to anybody, and I warn all of those out there to not be fooled by the friendly front they put on, and to go elsewhere with your business.

Can not recall