Plaza BMW

11858 Olive Blvd,
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Plaza BMW Info
About Plaza BMW

At Plaza BMW, we understand that the car buying process isn’t just about buying a vehicle. It's about finding the right car for your needs and a dealership that you trust. That's why world-class customer service is at the heart of everything we do. From sales to service, finance, and parts, our friendly, dedicated dealership team always goes the extra mile to you ensure that you drive away happy. Listening to our customers helps us ensure that we are consistently creating the best possible dealership experiences. That’s why your feedback is so important to us. We sincerely appreciate when customers take the time to review our business. It helps our dealership continually grow and achieve excellence.

About Plaza BMW

a.m.
7/01/2015

"horrible dealership! !!!"

I went there to test drive a vehicle and didn't even test drive it. The sales person was arrogant And acted like he was better then us. They were not willing to work with us on anything. I was going to trade my current vehicle in and they offered way less then what the vehicle was worth and over priced the vehicles they were selling. I'm completely dissatisfied with that place and I won't be returning!!! The sales Manger emailed after the fact and asked how things were going . I told him what happened and never heard anything back. Poor customer service.

unsure, older man

SteveL
7/01/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Can't say enough about the level of service that Plaza provides. Have two BMW's that we purchased from Mike Kuhlman last year and our service advisor Ty Ancona goes above and beyond whenever service is needed, which is very rare by the way. Would highly recommend Mike & Ty if you are in the market for a BMW.

Ty Ancona

July 08, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Plaza BMW. I am happy to hear that Mike and Ty provide an awesome experience at our dealership. We appreciate your recommendation. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

CarLover
6/25/2015

"5 stars in every respect"

I love cars and enjoy driving. I have owned over 75 cars in my life and this was the best buying experience I ever had. The sales staff was friendly and very low pressure. Brittany was very knowledgeable and let me take a long test drive. Including the test drive, I was in and out of the dealership in 70 minutes and on my way home with the car - they even offered to run out and get me lunch while I waited for my BMW to be washed. This is the pleasant experience you expect when you buy a premium car, but don't always get! 5 stars

Brittany

June 25, 2015

We at Plaza BMW appreciate your positive review of our dealership. I am very pleased to hear that Brittany was efficient and created a pleasant experience. Thank you for your business! James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

Linda
5/21/2015

"Superior Service and Customer Service"

I can't speak highly enough of the pleasant experience it always is in dealing with Plaza BMW and their top Service Rep, Ty Anacon. Whenever I've needed anything serviced for my car, I can call, and my call is returned promptly and professionally. Ty always goes that extra step in making sure you have the best customer service possible and is always so friendly and just a joy to deal with. Thank you so much!

Ty

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Plaza BMW. I am happy to hear that Ty in the service department goes the extra step to provide superior and friendly customer service. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

btwist
5/16/2015

"Fooled"

I bought my BMW last week from Plaza. The buying experience wasn't horrible aside from the fact that the vehicle I test drove was already sold. I waited over 2 hours to see if the vehicle was indeed sold. I ended up purchasing a different BMW after I had been told the vehicle I test drove was indeed sold. I brought my car in Monday because they had sold me my car with a brake light out, brake noise, and suspension noise. It is now Wednesday and they are still telling me "they can't hear the noise". I even went as far to send them a full write up on the problem which is common with my particular BMW. This is absolutely absurd. I'm completely dissatisfied with how I'm being shuffled around. I thought I was buying my car from a reputable dealership, I guess the joke is on me. It is now Friday and after a test drive with a technician they realized it really was making noise from the rear end. They are not going to pay for the problem to be fixed even though I've owned the car for two weeks, one of which it spent at their shop. Update: I waited for 30 mins in the parking lot for them to pull my car around. My car is now smoking and the noise has gotten worse. Also, my car is now on empty.

Ty and Debbie

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of our dealership. Excellent customer service is important to us, so I am happy that we have now resolved your issue. If you need anything in the future, please feel free to let me know. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

Rakekng
5/07/2015

"Service unheard of"

My recent service work done by Plaza Motors service dept "once again" was a "happy" experience, by knowledgable people, who got me in and out quickly. Unlike prior dealerships who are always making excuses why it is taking so long, Plaza get's it done, giving me back my car washed and shining. My service technician Ty, is my go to guy as he explains everything, and gets me in and out quickly. I have been buying and servicing cars since the mid 1950's and Plaza out performs all prior dealers by a mile.

Ty

May 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Plaza BMW. I am happy to hear that Ty took speedy care of you and your vehicle. I take great pride in my team and your comments let me know that we are doing things right. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future. James Schlabach General Manager 314-635-9372

smith,benjamin5263
4/14/2015

"great "

My sales per was awesome and I would recommend this dealership over any dealership in the Saint Louis area. Myles Becquette did an awesome and amazing job

Myles Becquette was very nice, happy, intelligent and professional. Myles knew his job he was just overall a great person to work with I could not have asked for a better salesman, and most importantly, he sold my husband and I love the vehicle that we bo

Kevin
3/04/2015

"Specialist. "

I received a call every day on an update and vehicle was done in timely fashion. Have had a vehicle at plaza audi for 2 months and is still there and they never call with updates unless I hound them. Bmw service center blows audi service away

March 18, 2015

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Plaza BMW. We are glad to hear that we kept you up to date no the status of your car while we were fixing it! Please let us know what we can do to help you in the future. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372.

shaun.warren.520
10/15/2014

"Great Sales, Service and Parts Department "

I bought a 2011 BMW X5 RARE M-sport package car from Plaza BMW and it was a 1-owner in EXC condition car. The overall experience was bumpy from the start but they fully recovered that by giving me a great price on the Car and fixing the issues that I seen very swiftly and the service, sales and parts departments were very pleasant to work with throughout my whole purchase experience. This is the second CPO car I have purchased from Plaza BMW and I will suggest my friends, family, and myself to buy another car from them in the future . Tom Burnett (sales manager) , Mark Reid (service writer), Mark S(service manager) and Mark Young (parts counterman) were all easy to deal with.

Brad Lake

November 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Plaza BMW. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Please let us know what we can do to help you in the future. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-720-06

FatburgerAl
7/16/2014

"Avoid Additional Protection Packages"

if you are forced to buy your dream car from Plaza at least do yourself a favor and get it serviced from another dealership. We have 6 BMW's in our parking lot at work and mine is the only one purchased from Plaza which makes sense since I am the only one who has any problems. I purchased the Tire Protection from Plaze (a BMW backed coverage) and twice I have taken my car in for tires that have been damaged by pot hole impact. Both times the service team danced around the issue and finally basically admitted that they never have to fulfill the 'damage from road hazard to tire/wheel' because they can give you a half dozen other reasons for the problem even though you know 100% that it was from hitting the pot hole. So pretty much you pay $1200 for puncture protection (a free service from many tire shops) which means you would need to puncture 4 tires to make your money back, correction 2 punctures since they force you to buy 2 tires for one damaged one saying they have to be replaced in pairs. This is not true either. Deception, dishonesty, lack of ethics...on second thought if Plaza is the only dealership that has your dream BMW on the lot i recommend giving up your dream and buying something else.

August 01, 2014

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. It is our goal that every customer’s needs are met when they visit our dealership. I would like to hear more about your situation if you could please contact me. Ed Federmann General Manager 314-720-6047