Plaza BMW

11858 Olive Blvd,
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Plaza BMW Info
About Plaza BMW

At Plaza BMW, we understand that the car buying process isn’t just about buying a vehicle. It's about finding the right car for your needs and a dealership that you trust. That's why world-class customer service is at the heart of everything we do. From sales to service, finance, and parts, our friendly, dedicated dealership team always goes the extra mile to you ensure that you drive away happy. Listening to our customers helps us ensure that we are consistently creating the best possible dealership experiences. That’s why your feedback is so important to us. We sincerely appreciate when customers take the time to review our business. It helps our dealership continually grow and achieve excellence.

About Plaza BMW

Reynolk
8/01/2016

"5 Star experience"

My wife and I purchased a vehicle in February 2016 that was an obvious lemon. Plaza BMW went out of their way to make things right by helping us get into a CPO vehicle. We initially were reluctant to work with them again, but after speaking with Orson Guyton we decided to give Plaza another chance. Orson is very knowledgeable about BMW's and really eased our minds. The entire team at Plaza was great in the process, from Fred in finance, Brittany and Orson in sales and pre-owned sales manager Charles. We are happy to finally be in a reliable and quality vehicle.

Brittany, Orson, Charles, Fred.

Gaurav Arora
7/22/2016

"Very bad experience with Sales Team"

I have been there after seeing some online ads and making a query for the vehicles available. Initially it was a good experience and as soon as i asked that i want to see the car, BOOM!!! I was told that the Price has been increased to 3 grands and then COP has been removed from it. I was shown another vehicle with discounted warranty etc but Man!!! I came there after talking to you guys and just to hear that the price has been increased. I would neither go back nor i would advise anyone to go there. Felt like cheated and waster my 2 hours over there. The Sales person was good but i know nothing is in his hands but the Manager and i don't know why they advertised a low price before and then added other 3 grands.

Jason and Dealership Manager

Cruiser123
5/14/2016

"Customer care questionable "

Brought my x3 in for regular maintenance, the service rep was great but when I picked up my vehicle waited 30+ mins plus I mention to my rep I was in a hurry. Girls at the service desk didn't really care if I was in a rush as they were getting paid by the hour/salary so my satisfaction was no concern to them. Will I come here again? Most likely not you expect more from a luxury brand - this will probable be my last Bmw vehicle I purchase.

Sales rep

July 06, 2016

Hello, After reading your review, I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism our service staff exhibited when you were at our dealership. Please give me a call as soon as you can so that we can rectify this situation. Regards, Jeff Baker GM 314.635.9372

Reynolk
4/09/2016

"Still waiting on my title"

Vehicle was purchased on February 25, and her it is April 9th and I still have not received the title. I really would like to give them a higher rating but it's not possible when I can't even register my almost 2 month old car. This is totally unacceptable and makes me wish that I had gone to Autohaus. Edit from the original: I must edit my previous review. My mother in law had possession of the title the entire time. She is unfortunately suffering from dementia and was unaware that she had put it up.

Finance

AirplaneDr
2/08/2016

"$145.00 to check enginr light"

Went in for an oil change got charged another $145 for them to look at an engine light... DONT GO HERE...you can buy your own odm reader for $50 buck...i fee they ripped me offf worst service ever...

Justin Mitchell

February 17, 2016

Hello, I would like to thank you for writing this review. We value every customer’s experience so I am very disappointed to learn of your displeasure with our service. Our team of certified technicians work hard to ensure that every customer receives the most accurate information regarding their vehicle so I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your issue with hopes of rectifying the situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 314-301-1700. Jeff Baker General Manager

Organized
1/26/2016

"Service Department is Trustworthy!"

We bought a used BMW off Craigslist several years ago. I was originally afraid to take it to the dealer because everyone always said dealers charge "way more." When an issue would come up I tried different independent import shops. Either they couldn't fix the problem and referred me to the dealer (after charging me for their time assessing the problem) or they fixed the problem for $20-30 less than the dealer. Each and every time I've been to Plaza BMW I've dealt with Mark Reid. He has always been super courteous (as if my business were just as important to him as someone with a car fresh off the lot.) He always let us know of any issues they found and would even prioritize them to make sure the critical things were taken care of. I trust these guys to diagnose and fix the problem right the first time. They won't sell you things you don't need done. Having someone you trust do a quality job is well worth a couple extra bucks!

Mark Reid

February 02, 2016

Hello, I would like to thank you for deciding to do business with Plaza BMW. I will be sure to let Mark know about this great review! Let us know if we can ever assist you in any way moving forward. Regards, Jeff Baker GM

XPlazaBMWcustomer
10/18/2015

"Service so bad it is almost funny"

I have bought several cars from Plaza over the years but never again. They phoned me to tell me that my wife's car was due a service and recall, 42,000 on the clock, I agreed and they booked the car in almost a month out. The estimated wait time was 90 minutes, so I told them that I would wait for the car. A month goes by and I bring the car in as scheduled. After I arrive they tell me that they will need to order a part and that they will give me a loaner. I explained that they had the VIN number, they knew what was scheduled (for a month) but reluctantly agreed but formed them that I had an appointment at 2:00PM the following day and would have to have the car by them. The service advisor have me his cell number and assured me that the car would be ready first thing. So far so good. Next day, Saturday, I phone Craig the service advisor on his cell, no answer left a VM. Time passes no call back so I phone his desk phone, no answer left a VM. Time passes no call back. I call the service department and speak with the receptionist. Car is ready, you can pick it up. I drive to the dealership where I am informed that the car is not ready and will need to come back later. 1:00PM I find Craig and he informs me that it is just out for a test drive, so I can have the car in two (2) minutes or ten (10) minutes if I want it washed. Two minutes is fine, I got to leave was my response. I get the paper work and signed it. 2, 10, 30 minutes have gone by. While waiting I look at the paperwork and notice that the mileage is now 58,000 +. I go back to Craig who states that he must have made a mistake and offers to correct it. Good job that I did not leave, otherwise Carfax etc would have 58k miles and I would have a problem selling the vehicle. Still no sign of the car and now no sign of Craig. Finally about 3:30 one of the car detailers came up and asked me if I was looking for a 5 series, I exhaustedly response yes where upon she pointed to my wife's car. Absolutely the worst service ever. Will never, ever go back there.

Craig Guenzler

October 19, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Customer service is paramount, so I apologize for any lack of service you experienced. I would like the opportunity to speak with you further about this instance and hopefully restore your faith in our dealership. Please contact me at your convenience. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

kidnplay
9/05/2015

"Waiting for my title forever!!!"

I bought a used BMW on July 22 and was told that the title will be mailed to my home address. Its September 5th and I still don't have the it. I cant drive the BMW since the temporary one they gave me expired on Aug 20th. Two weeks ago when I checked they said they applied for a duplicate title but yesterday when I went in person to check on the status, I was told it was applied only on Sep 1st and it make take a while to get it. I'm so disappointed and felt like a fool who was taken for a ride. I had to scramble around for an alternate transportation because of their fault since I cannot drive the car with expired license plate. It is just frustrating that I still cannot drive the car that I bought for 42K!

Kyle, Nerijus

September 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our dealership. I appreciate the feedback you have given. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so I apologize that has not been the case in your experience. I also apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience you have experienced on our behalf in relation to your title. I would like to discuss your experience with you in greater detail, if you would please contact me at your convenience. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

a.m.
7/01/2015

"horrible dealership! !!!"

I went there to test drive a vehicle and didn't even test drive it. The sales person was arrogant And acted like he was better then us. They were not willing to work with us on anything. I was going to trade my current vehicle in and they offered way less then what the vehicle was worth and over priced the vehicles they were selling. I'm completely dissatisfied with that place and I won't be returning!!! The sales Manger emailed after the fact and asked how things were going . I told him what happened and never heard anything back. Poor customer service.

unsure, older man

SteveL
7/01/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Can't say enough about the level of service that Plaza provides. Have two BMW's that we purchased from Mike Kuhlman last year and our service advisor Ty Ancona goes above and beyond whenever service is needed, which is very rare by the way. Would highly recommend Mike & Ty if you are in the market for a BMW.

Ty Ancona

July 08, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Plaza BMW. I am happy to hear that Mike and Ty provide an awesome experience at our dealership. We appreciate your recommendation. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

New 2016 Lexus ES 350