Plaza BMW

11858 Olive Blvd,
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Plaza BMW Info
About Plaza BMW

At Plaza BMW, we understand that the car buying process isn’t just about buying a vehicle. It's about finding the right car for your needs and a dealership that you trust. That's why world-class customer service is at the heart of everything we do. From sales to service, finance, and parts, our friendly, dedicated dealership team always goes the extra mile to you ensure that you drive away happy. Listening to our customers helps us ensure that we are consistently creating the best possible dealership experiences. That’s why your feedback is so important to us. We sincerely appreciate when customers take the time to review our business. It helps our dealership continually grow and achieve excellence.

About Plaza BMW

Organized
1/26/2016

"Service Department is Trustworthy!"

We bought a used BMW off Craigslist several years ago. I was originally afraid to take it to the dealer because everyone always said dealers charge "way more." When an issue would come up I tried different independent import shops. Either they couldn't fix the problem and referred me to the dealer (after charging me for their time assessing the problem) or they fixed the problem for $20-30 less than the dealer. Each and every time I've been to Plaza BMW I've dealt with Mark Reid. He has always been super courteous (as if my business were just as important to him as someone with a car fresh off the lot.) He always let us know of any issues they found and would even prioritize them to make sure the critical things were taken care of. I trust these guys to diagnose and fix the problem right the first time. They won't sell you things you don't need done. Having someone you trust do a quality job is well worth a couple extra bucks!

Mark Reid

February 02, 2016

Hello, I would like to thank you for deciding to do business with Plaza BMW. I will be sure to let Mark know about this great review! Let us know if we can ever assist you in any way moving forward. Regards, Jeff Baker GM

XPlazaBMWcustomer
10/18/2015

"Service so bad it is almost funny"

I have bought several cars from Plaza over the years but never again. They phoned me to tell me that my wife's car was due a service and recall, 42,000 on the clock, I agreed and they booked the car in almost a month out. The estimated wait time was 90 minutes, so I told them that I would wait for the car. A month goes by and I bring the car in as scheduled. After I arrive they tell me that they will need to order a part and that they will give me a loaner. I explained that they had the VIN number, they knew what was scheduled (for a month) but reluctantly agreed but formed them that I had an appointment at 2:00PM the following day and would have to have the car by them. The service advisor have me his cell number and assured me that the car would be ready first thing. So far so good. Next day, Saturday, I phone Craig the service advisor on his cell, no answer left a VM. Time passes no call back so I phone his desk phone, no answer left a VM. Time passes no call back. I call the service department and speak with the receptionist. Car is ready, you can pick it up. I drive to the dealership where I am informed that the car is not ready and will need to come back later. 1:00PM I find Craig and he informs me that it is just out for a test drive, so I can have the car in two (2) minutes or ten (10) minutes if I want it washed. Two minutes is fine, I got to leave was my response. I get the paper work and signed it. 2, 10, 30 minutes have gone by. While waiting I look at the paperwork and notice that the mileage is now 58,000 +. I go back to Craig who states that he must have made a mistake and offers to correct it. Good job that I did not leave, otherwise Carfax etc would have 58k miles and I would have a problem selling the vehicle. Still no sign of the car and now no sign of Craig. Finally about 3:30 one of the car detailers came up and asked me if I was looking for a 5 series, I exhaustedly response yes where upon she pointed to my wife's car. Absolutely the worst service ever. Will never, ever go back there.

Craig Guenzler

October 19, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Customer service is paramount, so I apologize for any lack of service you experienced. I would like the opportunity to speak with you further about this instance and hopefully restore your faith in our dealership. Please contact me at your convenience. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

kidnplay
9/05/2015

"Waiting for my title forever!!!"

I bought a used BMW on July 22 and was told that the title will be mailed to my home address. Its September 5th and I still don't have the it. I cant drive the BMW since the temporary one they gave me expired on Aug 20th. Two weeks ago when I checked they said they applied for a duplicate title but yesterday when I went in person to check on the status, I was told it was applied only on Sep 1st and it make take a while to get it. I'm so disappointed and felt like a fool who was taken for a ride. I had to scramble around for an alternate transportation because of their fault since I cannot drive the car with expired license plate. It is just frustrating that I still cannot drive the car that I bought for 42K!

Kyle, Nerijus

September 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our dealership. I appreciate the feedback you have given. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so I apologize that has not been the case in your experience. I also apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience you have experienced on our behalf in relation to your title. I would like to discuss your experience with you in greater detail, if you would please contact me at your convenience. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

a.m.
7/01/2015

"horrible dealership! !!!"

I went there to test drive a vehicle and didn't even test drive it. The sales person was arrogant And acted like he was better then us. They were not willing to work with us on anything. I was going to trade my current vehicle in and they offered way less then what the vehicle was worth and over priced the vehicles they were selling. I'm completely dissatisfied with that place and I won't be returning!!! The sales Manger emailed after the fact and asked how things were going . I told him what happened and never heard anything back. Poor customer service.

unsure, older man

SteveL
7/01/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Can't say enough about the level of service that Plaza provides. Have two BMW's that we purchased from Mike Kuhlman last year and our service advisor Ty Ancona goes above and beyond whenever service is needed, which is very rare by the way. Would highly recommend Mike & Ty if you are in the market for a BMW.

Ty Ancona

July 08, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Plaza BMW. I am happy to hear that Mike and Ty provide an awesome experience at our dealership. We appreciate your recommendation. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

CarLover
6/25/2015

"5 stars in every respect"

I love cars and enjoy driving. I have owned over 75 cars in my life and this was the best buying experience I ever had. The sales staff was friendly and very low pressure. Brittany was very knowledgeable and let me take a long test drive. Including the test drive, I was in and out of the dealership in 70 minutes and on my way home with the car - they even offered to run out and get me lunch while I waited for my BMW to be washed. This is the pleasant experience you expect when you buy a premium car, but don't always get! 5 stars

Brittany

June 25, 2015

We at Plaza BMW appreciate your positive review of our dealership. I am very pleased to hear that Brittany was efficient and created a pleasant experience. Thank you for your business! James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

Linda
5/21/2015

"Superior Service and Customer Service"

I can't speak highly enough of the pleasant experience it always is in dealing with Plaza BMW and their top Service Rep, Ty Anacon. Whenever I've needed anything serviced for my car, I can call, and my call is returned promptly and professionally. Ty always goes that extra step in making sure you have the best customer service possible and is always so friendly and just a joy to deal with. Thank you so much!

Ty

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Plaza BMW. I am happy to hear that Ty in the service department goes the extra step to provide superior and friendly customer service. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

btwist
5/16/2015

"Fooled"

I bought my BMW last week from Plaza. The buying experience wasn't horrible aside from the fact that the vehicle I test drove was already sold. I waited over 2 hours to see if the vehicle was indeed sold. I ended up purchasing a different BMW after I had been told the vehicle I test drove was indeed sold. I brought my car in Monday because they had sold me my car with a brake light out, brake noise, and suspension noise. It is now Wednesday and they are still telling me "they can't hear the noise". I even went as far to send them a full write up on the problem which is common with my particular BMW. This is absolutely absurd. I'm completely dissatisfied with how I'm being shuffled around. I thought I was buying my car from a reputable dealership, I guess the joke is on me. It is now Friday and after a test drive with a technician they realized it really was making noise from the rear end. They are not going to pay for the problem to be fixed even though I've owned the car for two weeks, one of which it spent at their shop. Update: I waited for 30 mins in the parking lot for them to pull my car around. My car is now smoking and the noise has gotten worse. Also, my car is now on empty.

Ty and Debbie

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of our dealership. Excellent customer service is important to us, so I am happy that we have now resolved your issue. If you need anything in the future, please feel free to let me know. James Schlabach, General Manager, 314-635-9372

Rakekng
5/07/2015

"Service unheard of"

My recent service work done by Plaza Motors service dept "once again" was a "happy" experience, by knowledgable people, who got me in and out quickly. Unlike prior dealerships who are always making excuses why it is taking so long, Plaza get's it done, giving me back my car washed and shining. My service technician Ty, is my go to guy as he explains everything, and gets me in and out quickly. I have been buying and servicing cars since the mid 1950's and Plaza out performs all prior dealers by a mile.

Ty

May 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Plaza BMW. I am happy to hear that Ty took speedy care of you and your vehicle. I take great pride in my team and your comments let me know that we are doing things right. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future. James Schlabach General Manager 314-635-9372

smith,benjamin5263
4/14/2015

"great "

My sales per was awesome and I would recommend this dealership over any dealership in the Saint Louis area. Myles Becquette did an awesome and amazing job

Myles Becquette was very nice, happy, intelligent and professional. Myles knew his job he was just overall a great person to work with I could not have asked for a better salesman, and most importantly, he sold my husband and I love the vehicle that we bo