Plaza Motor Company

Plaza Motor Company

Call
Plaza Motor Company Info
About Plaza Motor Company

Conveniently located in Creve Coeur, Plaza Motor Company offers an incredible inventory of new Mercedes-Benz models, pre-owned vehicles, certified maintenance,genuine parts, and more to drivers in the greater St. Louis area. At our dealership, providing our customers with world-class service every time they visit our showroom is our top priority. We accomplish this uncompromising level of customer service by truly listening to what people are saying. That’s why your feedback is so important. Customer reviews help us identify areas that need attention as well as opportunities to refine our customer service standards to provide experiences worthy of the Mercedes-Benz name. We are so grateful for you taking the time review our business.

About Plaza Motor Company

Joy Holiday
4/02/2010

"Chris put me at the top of his list and was extremely..."

Chris put me at the top of his list and was extremely responsive and available to me as I tried to make a decision. He made sure my questions were answered completely and he really cared about me being happy with my purchase. Great experience and wonderful guy to deal with! My husband has been very happy with all the cars he has bought from Chris and now I can see why. The other Mercedes people who Chris asked to help me were very knowledgeable and friendly. I'd heartily recommend them.

Chris Blumeyer

elle3
12/11/2009

"They have been so wonderful. I really don't find it fun..."

They have been so wonderful. I really don't find it fun to buy a new car. It has always been such a hassle. Joe Underriner, and his managers made this experience so different. I actually enjoyed the experience. Joe went out of his way to explain all the extras in my car without making me feel stupid. I feel comfortable to call him if I need more help. I'm so glad I bought my car at Plaza Motors! I am one happy customer.

Joe Underiner Bob Victor Hal They went out of their way to make this an excellent experience. Even after the sale they continue to help me with questions. I will continue to purchase cars from them and tell everyone I know about their excellent custome

jessel1228
9/06/2009

"This was our first experience purchasing a Mercedes. Jay..."

This was our first experience purchasing a Mercedes. Jay Barbeau could not have been nicer or more patient. It was 3 months from the time I first walked in Plaza to the time we actually bought a car. Jay would call or e-mail from time to time. Wasn't pushy at all. The day we decided to purchase, Jay spent a lot of time explaining things in great detail, which was very much appreciated. He gave us his card with his cell phone number and I have called it several times and never feel as if I'm putting him out. He's always very gracious and willing to help. I was very hesitant even going to Plaza as it is such a huge dealership, but can't say anything but positive feedback with our dealings with Jay.

Jay Barbeau

kjcbsn
4/14/2009

"My husband and I were recommended to go here. We loved..."

My husband and I were recommended to go here. We loved Matt Althage. Very knowledgeable about products. Explored many options with us and worked out a payment that was suitable for both parties except financing paperwork didn't match our agreed payment. Our financing paperwork showed a higher monthly payment than we had agreed upon. Also, when we picked up the vehicle Matt was great at going over the vehicle. Very disappointed on the cleanliness of the car. Thought it would be a little better detailed as we cleaned it more when we got home. We cleaned adhesive off of the seats. Understandable that it would not be perfect but paying attention to detail is a reflection on the service end. We are going to be positive that our Service end will be good. What really impressed us was that Matt called us multiple times following the purchase and answered all our questions.

Matt Althage

jadasimone
3/28/2009

"Mr. Underriner was just wonderful. I had a million..."

Mr. Underriner was just wonderful. I had a million questions and he was so patient in answering all of them. I left the dealership and thought of more questions and called him back and he was pleasant and answered my questions. If I got his voicemail, he promptly called me back. He is a great salesperson and I would highly recommend people to ask for them when they get ready to purchase a vehicle from Plaza.

Joe Underriner

bgmg2001
3/02/2009

"We had been to other dealers last Saturday ( one other..."

We had been to other dealers last Saturday ( one other Mercedes dealership and a Cadillac dealership). In one, the salesperson was very nice but seemed inexperienced and at the other were were told a price range and the salesperson was not interested in working with us to explore options for a more affordable sales price. We then went to Plaza Motors (we have previously bought two vehicles from them). We planned on looking at Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac and Audi. We talked with Dan at Mercedes and besides being very nice, was experienced and could answer all our questions, took time with us and found a car we wanted in the price range we wanted. We would definately deal with him in the future.

Dan (Tug) Magraw

seniorguy
1/31/2009

"This is our 4th Mercedes from Plaza and by far the..."

This is our 4th Mercedes from Plaza and by far the easiest experience by far. The dealership and especially Jay did everything possible to make it easy for me to end my current lease and get into a new lease. My hats off to these guys. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

Jay Schuessler

jthurik
1/13/2009

"this dealership is by far the best I have ever worked..."

this dealership is by far the best I have ever worked with. We called up with issue with our current lease and because of some other issue they got us into a brand new MB ML350 fully loaded and went out of there way to do it. You will not find more dedicated folks that will bend over backwards to get stuff done for you. This is the best dealership in St louis with the staff period.

Matt Althage

hlorencz
10/20/2008

"I had a great experience at this dealership, especially..."

I had a great experience at this dealership, especially as a first-time buyer. Josh and others answered my questions, gave me time to experience the smart car, walked me through the whole experience, and I have to say that I would most certainly recommend them to others.

Josh Conley

bigkids
8/03/2008

"Honest, I have never been so pleased with any dealership..."

Honest, I have never been so pleased with any dealership EVER! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Jamie contacted our credit union to arrange our loan. It was just so easy to deal with Plaza, never before have I been so pleased with the total experience of they way we were treated. I must say this was the first fun experience we have ever had at a car dealership. Thanks

Josh & Jamie