Plaza Motor Company

11830 Olive Boulevard,
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Plaza Motor Company Info
About Plaza Motor Company

Conveniently located in Creve Coeur, Plaza Motor Company offers an incredible inventory of new Mercedes-Benz models, pre-owned vehicles, certified maintenance,genuine parts, and more to drivers in the greater St. Louis area. At our dealership, providing our customers with world-class service every time they visit our showroom is our top priority. We accomplish this uncompromising level of customer service by truly listening to what people are saying. That’s why your feedback is so important. Customer reviews help us identify areas that need attention as well as opportunities to refine our customer service standards to provide experiences worthy of the Mercedes-Benz name. We are so grateful for you taking the time review our business.

About Plaza Motor Company

epic6500sr
8/12/2010

"My experience with Plaza Mercedes was awful. I was sold..."

My experience with Plaza Mercedes was awful. I was sold a car, a Mercedes Benz E55, that was flawed when I purchased it, there was no dealer support, and it ended up that I was yelled at so close to my face the spit of Mercedes Manager, Robert M. Victor, was hitting my face. There is no reason anyone should recieve this kind of service from a Kia dealer, much less a Mercedes Benz dealer. I purchased this car pre-owned, I understand there can be flaws with pre-owned cars, however, it is how the dealer chooses to take care of them, there was no offer of compromise, there was no courtesy, just yelling and screaming and being told I was in the wrong. I will never purchase another car from Plaza Motors, I will never recommend Plaza Motors, and I will actively pioneer against them for the sake of other people. Since Plaza Motors was purchased by Asbury Group, they have lost many sales persons who had worked for Plaza for well over a decade, this is in addition to the countless service personnel who have left the dealer due to the poor treatment they've recieved from management. I now take my Mercedes products to Mercedes Benz of Progress Point, they are a wonderful group of people, I had an accident, they were fighting with me and for me every step of the way, they have never once yelled at me, told me I was wrong, or spit on my face. Progress Point now employs at least two employees that previously worked for Plaza Motors. The bottom line is, if you want to be treated with respect, dignity, and decency, DO NOT GO TO PLAZA MOTORS!

Ron Fruadenfelder, Robert M. Victor

Plaza Motor Company responded to this review

August 13, 2010

Plaza Mercedes Benz participates in the DealerRater.com Certified Dealer Program. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your DealerRater.com review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to me and through this program we have the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience at their dealership. I encourage you to contact me and resolve any issues you believe you have with Plaza Mercedes or myself. We welcome the opportunity to bring you back to the Plaza family. Bob Victor General Manager Plaza Mercedes Benz

stephaniethum
7/15/2010

"My husband and I went to Plaza Motors and explained to..."

My husband and I went to Plaza Motors and explained to our salesman that we were looking for a replacement for my car. I had previously decided I wanted to test drive four cars. The salesman efficiently set us up with test drives for all of the vehicles I was interested in. He also counseled us quite well on those cars. As my husband and I test drove each vehicle, I would drive first, then he would drive. I left that day very satisfied with my experience at Plaza Motors and was near ready to make a decision. However, the thank you note came today. The envelope was addressed to my spouse and only my spouse. The letter header and salutation were addressed to my spouse and only my spouse. In the body of the letter there was no mention of me and no referral to me. *I* am the one purchasing the new vehicle. The vehicle will be purchased with *my* money. This is the reason my rating is not a "5." It was clear who the customer was. This indicates just how well they are listening to customers. I really thought the experience with a luxury dealer like Plaza would be of higher caliber and show more equal treatment of women. It's quite clear now that it isn't.

Varujan Angheluta

AUDREYJOYCE
5/27/2010

"AN EXTREMELY NICE EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO DELIVERY...."

AN EXTREMELY NICE EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO DELIVERY. MIKE BAYER WAS OUR INITIAL CONTACT IN SALES. HARL WHITE AND BOB VICTOR WERE MANAGEMENT. TOM SCHELLHASE WAS FROM THE LEASING DEPT. COURTESY AND KINDNESS SAYS IT ALL. THIS IS OUR 4TH PURCHASE FROM PLAZA MOTORS. IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO LEAVE THIS NOTE. M. SHERMAN

MIKE BAYER SALES,TOM SCHAELLHASE LEASING, HARL WHITE & BOB VICTOR MANAGEMENT

dhart94
5/27/2010

"Excellent experience with a very easy sales process. Knew..."

Excellent experience with a very easy sales process. Knew which car I wanted and just had to pick color and test drive. Mark pointed out the differences in options for vehicles reviewed and we closed the deal with minimal haggling. Great guys to work with and very accommodating.

Mark Reither, Tug Magraw, Harl White

Joy Holiday
4/02/2010

"Chris put me at the top of his list and was extremely..."

Chris put me at the top of his list and was extremely responsive and available to me as I tried to make a decision. He made sure my questions were answered completely and he really cared about me being happy with my purchase. Great experience and wonderful guy to deal with! My husband has been very happy with all the cars he has bought from Chris and now I can see why. The other Mercedes people who Chris asked to help me were very knowledgeable and friendly. I'd heartily recommend them.

Chris Blumeyer

elle3
12/11/2009

"They have been so wonderful. I really don't find it fun..."

They have been so wonderful. I really don't find it fun to buy a new car. It has always been such a hassle. Joe Underriner, and his managers made this experience so different. I actually enjoyed the experience. Joe went out of his way to explain all the extras in my car without making me feel stupid. I feel comfortable to call him if I need more help. I'm so glad I bought my car at Plaza Motors! I am one happy customer.

Joe Underiner Bob Victor Hal They went out of their way to make this an excellent experience. Even after the sale they continue to help me with questions. I will continue to purchase cars from them and tell everyone I know about their excellent custome

jessel1228
9/06/2009

"This was our first experience purchasing a Mercedes. Jay..."

This was our first experience purchasing a Mercedes. Jay Barbeau could not have been nicer or more patient. It was 3 months from the time I first walked in Plaza to the time we actually bought a car. Jay would call or e-mail from time to time. Wasn't pushy at all. The day we decided to purchase, Jay spent a lot of time explaining things in great detail, which was very much appreciated. He gave us his card with his cell phone number and I have called it several times and never feel as if I'm putting him out. He's always very gracious and willing to help. I was very hesitant even going to Plaza as it is such a huge dealership, but can't say anything but positive feedback with our dealings with Jay.

Jay Barbeau

kjcbsn
4/14/2009

"My husband and I were recommended to go here. We loved..."

My husband and I were recommended to go here. We loved Matt Althage. Very knowledgeable about products. Explored many options with us and worked out a payment that was suitable for both parties except financing paperwork didn't match our agreed payment. Our financing paperwork showed a higher monthly payment than we had agreed upon. Also, when we picked up the vehicle Matt was great at going over the vehicle. Very disappointed on the cleanliness of the car. Thought it would be a little better detailed as we cleaned it more when we got home. We cleaned adhesive off of the seats. Understandable that it would not be perfect but paying attention to detail is a reflection on the service end. We are going to be positive that our Service end will be good. What really impressed us was that Matt called us multiple times following the purchase and answered all our questions.

Matt Althage

jadasimone
3/28/2009

"Mr. Underriner was just wonderful. I had a million..."

Mr. Underriner was just wonderful. I had a million questions and he was so patient in answering all of them. I left the dealership and thought of more questions and called him back and he was pleasant and answered my questions. If I got his voicemail, he promptly called me back. He is a great salesperson and I would highly recommend people to ask for them when they get ready to purchase a vehicle from Plaza.

Joe Underriner

bgmg2001
3/02/2009

"We had been to other dealers last Saturday ( one other..."

We had been to other dealers last Saturday ( one other Mercedes dealership and a Cadillac dealership). In one, the salesperson was very nice but seemed inexperienced and at the other were were told a price range and the salesperson was not interested in working with us to explore options for a more affordable sales price. We then went to Plaza Motors (we have previously bought two vehicles from them). We planned on looking at Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac and Audi. We talked with Dan at Mercedes and besides being very nice, was experienced and could answer all our questions, took time with us and found a car we wanted in the price range we wanted. We would definately deal with him in the future.

Dan (Tug) Magraw