Plaza Motor Company

11830 Olive Boulevard,
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Plaza Motor Company Info
About Plaza Motor Company

Conveniently located in Creve Coeur, Plaza Motor Company offers an incredible inventory of new Mercedes-Benz models, pre-owned vehicles, certified maintenance,genuine parts, and more to drivers in the greater St. Louis area. At our dealership, providing our customers with world-class service every time they visit our showroom is our top priority. We accomplish this uncompromising level of customer service by truly listening to what people are saying. That’s why your feedback is so important. Customer reviews help us identify areas that need attention as well as opportunities to refine our customer service standards to provide experiences worthy of the Mercedes-Benz name. We are so grateful for you taking the time review our business.

About Plaza Motor Company

PRgirl75
7/05/2013

"Most people dread shopping for a car. Tom and his team..."

Most people dread shopping for a car. Tom and his team made the experience a lot of fun. They endured hours of negotiation and were very willing to meet my needs.

Tom Gibson

July 08, 2013

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am so happy to hear you had a positive experience with us and enjoyed working with Tom. Please let me know if I may assist in any way in the future regarding your vehicle needs. Best, Bob Victor General Manager

pegbg26
6/22/2013

"The Service Department, Joe, performed all worked..."

The Service Department, Joe, performed all worked requested on my Mercedes-Benz in an excellent and efficient manner. The quality of work was excellent and I appreciated him keeping me apprised of the work completion time. All people involved were courteous and helpful and went out of their way to meet my requests.

Joe in Service Department

June 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with the service department. Please let me know if there is anything I may do to help with your future automotive needs. See you next time! Best, Bob Victor, General Mananger

ewilcock
3/20/2013

"Service reprsentative (Shannon)was very attentive,..."

Service reprsentative (Shannon)was very attentive, polite, patient, and understanding of customer's conerns and needs. Service represetntative, (Shannon) effectively and precisely explained the car problem in terms that were very easy to understand. Prompt attention was given to customer. Work was completed in an efficient and timely manner. I

Shannon ?

March 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience at Plaza Motor Company with Shannon. Please let me know if I can assist with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Best, Bob Victor, General Manager Plaza Motor Company

eLMoney22
1/02/2013

"I bought a 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 from Plaza..."

I bought a 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 from Plaza Mercedes-Benz. They were all friendly and helped me out a lot in my purchase. Then after driving it a week later I hear this horrible sound and scratching. I called them and someone told me it was just rust on the breaks. I still heard it and it sounded worse, so I called a friend that owns his own euro auto Repairshop. He said the breaks and rotors are shot! I call Plaza Mercedes-Benz like he told me and left messages and no one called me back. I finally had to keep calling until I got to the manager of the used car sales named Jamie. He said they car passed the emissions test and it should be okay. He said to bring it in and I did. They saw that the breaks were bad and replaced it for me. Later, not even two weeks the check engine light comes on! I just bought this car barely a month ago and these things are happening! Also the right side headlamp is acting funny and I feel I bought a lemon.... I did some research on Plaza Motor Company and it seems I'm not the only one who had this issue. I saw where a young lady bought a $90k car from them and she said she had an horrible experience from them. She wrote that they gave her a crummy rental car and also when she would call about some issues with her car no one would return her calls. This is suspose to be a high end dealer and they seem to act like a used car lot. A lot of people on the review site said not to get a car from there and I intend to never go there for my next luxury car...

Shane and Jamie

C nesmith
12/29/2012

"Simply the best! Fixed right at a fair price. And..."

Simply the best! Fixed right at a fair price. And delivered show room shiny! For factory authorized work on your MB, this is the place to go!

Jeff Copeland

kenvonderahe
10/05/2012

"my salesman made sure that i had a customer service rep..."

my salesman made sure that i had a customer service rep to take care of me, DeAnn. DeAnn did an exceptional job to make sure all my work was done right and on time.

DeAnn was my customer service person ( excellent ) and Varu is my saleman and go-to guy ( always there for me )

November 09, 2012

Thanks so much for the kind words! We will definitely pass this message along to DeAnn. Hope to see you soon.

codepantry
9/19/2012

"Briefly may main issue is that I was sold a vehicle that..."

Briefly may main issue is that I was sold a vehicle that has a known issue from the manufacturer yet the salesman never informed me of this. The manager is refusing to fix the squealing breaks and suggesting that it is acceptable and the Mercedes Benz CLS 550 is designed to squeal.... I traded in my CLS 350 that was previously purchased brand new from Plaza Motors and replaced it with a 2009 CLS 550. The CLS 550 was formerly on lease and I was assured that it would have one extra year of warrant and that it had undergone a thorough inspection. The day after I got the vehicle, I noticed that the passenger side carpet could not stay in place and I had to tape it in the meantime but was aghast that this was not attended to considering the cost and type of vehicle. Thereafter I had trunk malfunction, loud breaks, a mysterious cracked wind shield while at the car wash, squealing breaks and a few other trips back to the dealer that led me to believe that the vehicle had not been properly attended to prior to resale or was not in good condition. The trips to the dealership are immensely time consuming. My biggest and current issue revolves around squealing breaks which I have been informed by the manager, Matt Prunty, that this is a known issue and acceptable for the CLS 550. Well, if the salesperson Bob Alterpeter told me that the CLS 550 has squealing breaks, I would have opted to purchase a different vehicle. I have made 4 or more trips to get the breaks fixed but with no luck. Generally, the experience is ok but the vehicle never gets fixed. I have concluded that there is a wanton disregard for my time, innate nonchalance in troubleshooting and fixing issues whether known or unknown and a firm subscription to a fast food mentality where there goal is to get you in and out as soon while airbrushing or just patching the issue - they do not mind if you come back again with the same issue the next day which most people are deterred to due to time constraints. The loud breaks is a known issue with a service bulletin that does not work. I do not understand why and according to Plaza, Mercedes Benz is not fixing this issue. So far the last and only step remaining to try and fix this is to replace brakes and rotor which the manager is reluctant to do as he want me to ludicrously monitor the situation this is basically throwing the task and annoyance back to me. The squealing breaks are loud enough and unacceptable for a Mercedes Benz CLS 550.

Matt Prunty and Bob Alterpeter

Nicholas Reding
9/03/2012

"Daniel was outstanding throughout the sales transaction..."

Daniel was outstanding throughout the sales transaction and with followup. He made this experience enjoyable! We delt like we had made a new friend. Roy was very thorough, helpful and pleasant in showing me how to use the many features of the cars after purchase. We have purchased a number of cars from Plaza over the years and Daniel and Roy made this experience smooth and easy. I feel totally free to contact them on any followup questions which is extremely import to me and I would certainly reach out to thyem when purchasing again.

Daniel Branca and Roy Dreiling

sgy925
6/01/2012

"My second purchase from Jay 3rd in our family. He is..."

My second purchase from Jay 3rd in our family. He is fair, customer focused, and goes well beyond what is expected. I would send anyone to Jay.

Jay Schluesser

tlarhein
5/03/2012

"Mr. Whittington provides outstanding service -- an asset..."

Mr. Whittington provides outstanding service -- an asset to Plaza Motors. My experience was great, and I would recommend you to others without hesitating; that speaks volumes about my experience with your sales associate!

Mr. Rickey Whittington