Power Ford

1101 Montano Road Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane
GrayEagle
3/24/2015

"Power Ford Two Thumbs Up!!!"

The Staff and Bosses were very helpful with assisting me and getting me into a truck that I wanted I was pleased driving off the lot with a new truck.

Menual Beltran

Lisa Holmquist
3/24/2015

"Customers for life!"

We have purchased several vehicles in the past at another dealership, and have not really been 100% pleased. We decided to take a trip to Power Ford, and were very surprised at the excellent customer service, and selection of used vehicles. George was awesome to work with, as was the Used Vehicle manager. We were 100% happy with our new "used" vehicle, the customer service we received and the overall experience. We have already been talking about our next purchase and will definitely be back to Power Ford! We are customers for life!

George Sharp, and the Used Car Manager.

ThickAndJuicy
3/06/2015

"You cannot return a phone call"

Dealer was rude and ignored me. You guys are not able to work well with banks either. I assume I was not approved for the loan, but I really don't know because no one ever called me. The good news is I was able to get approved directly through my bank and now I get choose a car and guess who it is not going to be with?

Chrystal C'de Baca-Kohlman

R. Rueda
2/21/2015

"Taken in Albuquerque"

Bought a 2015 Taurus SE...had for 7 mos. We found wind noise, flapping noise and dash noises. Took car to dealer, and they said "could not duplicate customer complaint" to wind noise. And then they said "a bottle of pills were rolling around in glove box" for the dash noise. Took it back a second time after recording noises on my iphone. Went with a manager for a test drive and they heard them, took the car to shop. I told them take your time, I am going to California, please fix the noises. They called me next day; "car is ready". I took car out on I-25 North, noises still there. Returned to dealer, and was told another manager would go with me for a test drive. Mark, a manager, went with me this time. He heard the noises. And I mentioned to him that my wife and I travel without music on, most of the time. After he said that "this button on the dash fixes all noises on car" (the radio button). I also told him that I heard two different noises by drivers window, not just one. He also heard the dash noise, at slower speeds, and was not continuous. He assured me; He would make sure the car would be repaired. Again, as before, I told him to take his time and fix it, as we were taking a trip the following week. They called me back the next day; ''your car is ready''. I went to pick it up and test drove it as before. The flapping noise was gone! Yay! And I didnt hear anything else, so I believed they had fixed everything. Went on the road trip, the wind noise on drivers side was back. And dash noise was back, when driving at lower speeds. I then discovered another dash noise in the center of the dash, toward windshield, that I had not heard before. 2910 miles later, I am tired of having a brand new car, with all these noises. I felt like I spent all this money and felt taken. I no longer wanted this car. After 3 tries they could not fix, but one noise on it. The people were nice, but that is a null point. Went back to dealer and tried to have them buy my car back from me. I was not happy with this vehicle. This was the "first Ford" I have ever bought and the Last! After trying to negotiate with them, they offered me 18,000 for it. (first offer was 17,500) Isn't it amazing how their car is always worth more? I didn't want to fight or cause a scene, I just walked out of there and went to Toyota and bought a 2015 Avalon. I should've done that in the first place. I was my mistake for trying to save money. The moral of the story! Test drive your car at highway speeds and on the bumpy Abq streets. Be sure your car is what you really want and don't be pressured by the smooth talking salesman. Or by the pressure from the sales managers. Thank you for hearing me out. Rafael Rueda Albuquerque

Used Car manager

k2jjones
2/17/2015

"Team Attentitive to Every Detail!"

My family has been a frequent and long-time customer, but this was my first new purchase in nearly two decades. So I was apprehensive to say the least. A very special thank you to Debra & Trevor who were exceptionally patient with me and provided outstanding support! The overall experience far exceeded my early expectations!

Debra Cervantes, Trevor Skaggs, and Joseph ?

dstar46
1/18/2015

"they just want your money"

High pressure sales. We should have walked out. Lousy service after the sale. We get free oil change and we go somewhere else. We brought the car in for a problem and without telling us the service department diagnostics were $300+ and he informed us it wasn't a warranty problem. Don't know service Mgr name.

Daren

TJ
1/01/2015

"2014 Mustang from Power Ford"

Kent is great! We called ahead to let him know what we were looking for and he had vehicles, options, pricing and keys all ready!

Kent Shaw

revbash
11/22/2014

"The whole team was helpful and knowledgeable. "

Our salesperson, Manuel, as exceptional. He went out of his way to help us get a new car after our other car was totaled. He even flew to Denver, CO to get our new car and drive it back. Our finance person, Dominic, was great as well. He helped us with all the paper work including the paper work and GAP report from the our previous car. I have never had a bad experience at Power Ford. Which is why we keep coming back.

Manuel and Dominic

jtresner
11/17/2014

"Very Positive Experience"

We have bought two cars from Power Ford and have excellent experiences each time. Keep up the good work. We will definitly buy there again.

Chris Delong

Javieryadrianag
10/28/2014

"Tavo Peña"

My sales Rep way Tavo Peña, he way very friendly and professional. I have already recommended this dealer to a couple of friends. Thank you very much!

Tavo Peña