Power Ford

1101 Montano Road Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane
connieburns
7/23/2015

"Amazing Sales Person"

Manuel Beltran is truly amazing! He went above and beyond in his search for a replacement for our totaled 2014 Ford Explorer. Since Ford is changing the body style of the Explorer it was no easy feat to find a 2015 that would have everything our 2014 did. Manuel didn't give up and even went to Durango to pick up our new car. Because of Manuel I would recommend Power Ford to all my friends.

Manuel Beltran

Powerball1
6/30/2015

"Helpful staff, truly care about your needs"

The staff at Power Ford helped me get into the new truck that I've been wanting. The salesman were helpful and very easy going. They made my buying experience an easy transition. I love the staff there at Power Ford. I would highly recommend anyone to shop there for there next vehicle

Bo Knox & George Sharp

Paul
6/29/2015

"misunderstanding"

After some misunderstanding with the finance part of the of my purchase, we were pleased how you handle our displeasure in your finance department, thanks

Debra Cervantes, Dennis Romo, Trevor Skaggs

veemarie
6/23/2015

"excellent"

i received great service from everyone, had enough time to think, no pressure felt to make my decision, and overall a great, affordable and good deal

maricela calzadillas

Tigerpaws289
6/16/2015

"auto service"

Chris The service representative handle all the service in a very professional way, he kept us in form on everything before any work was perform (cost, parts, etc). Steve the mechanic technician also did a wonderful job on all the work and explaining what all was being done.

chris delong

John Garcia
6/09/2015

"Helpful and understanding"

Set up a appointment to meet with one of the sales people. They attended me right away. Tony Budetti is the sales person who helped my family get our new 2015 Explorer. Vary helpful got to the bottom of what needed to be done without playing games. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a brand new or used vehicle. Ask for Tony Budetti he'll take good care of you. Thanks to the credit people who helped me get my monthly payments affordable and with nothing out of pocket at a great APR% rate. I do not regret it not one bit! THANKS POWER FORD!!

Tony Budetti

upset123!
6/06/2015

"Do your homework before buying "

Had issues from the beginning and wasn't resolved until I reached out to General manager. Many mistakes and felt they just wanted my money!

NA

stang14
5/18/2015

"the best in town"

The service department and technicians are the best in town. I took my mustang to Don Chalmers Ford, unfortunately that's where I bought my car. Big mistake. I was having a steering problem and was hearing strange noises. I took it in for service, and long story short, they couldn't find the problem. To make it worse, after many days of back and forth, Andy Strebe, service manager was perhaps the rudest man I've ever dealt with. Power Ford, you have a new customer for life!

not sure name of technian

Dhash
5/11/2015

"Outstanding customer service!"

My wife and I went out to look for a new car about a week after my 40th birthday. Neither one of us care for high pressure dealers. We met Omar and immediately hit it off. We drove 2-3 cars that day, told him we wanted to look around. He didn't pressure us at all. I did say that I would be back before I made a decision anywhere else. After looking at the rest of the Ford dealers in the area, I came back about a week later, they beat the best price that Rich Ford offered me. The sales manager smelled strongly of smoke, and was abit short with me. I don't hold it against him, I know that's part of the job. We worked out a deal that included aftermarket exhaust, so my Mustang would have the sound I wanted from the start.

Omar Nimer, Jawad

DTE
4/28/2015

"Excellent service and attention from Ralph Armstrong"

The sales rep makes all the difference at a dealership. There are several Ford dealerships in the area to choose from. Ralph Armstrong makes every effort to assist and his follow-up is excellent. Service on other Ford vehicles at Power Ford has always been good ... no complaints.

Ralph Armstrong, sales representative. Finance person. Other person selling window tinting.