Power Ford

1101 Montano Road Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane
Bernadette P. Jojola
9/15/2016

"Gregg was VERY helpful and understanding!"

In the first place, I barely made it into the Ford Auto Center, with a bad tire. I had NO intentions of buying a car. At least, NOT on that Sunday morning. All I wanted was someone to change my tire. Then, Gregg approached me, immediately, asking how he could help. He rest assured me that he would help me with my tire and if I would be interested in a car. So, we started looking at the cars I might be interested in. He was very kind, friendly and made me laugh. He made it really easy to realize that I REALLY needed a new car.

Another gentle man who went over other features to consider, was VERY HELPFUL.

Janice
9/12/2016

"Great and stress-free!!"

During the whole process we were not pressured into something we did not want to see or hear. Everything was great! Stress-free experience in purchasing a new car!!

T.Tyler

bdavis425
9/05/2016

"Overall satisfaction "

Very friendly experience. I would definitely recommend this dealer and salesman to my friends and family. Reasonable prices and commitment. Would go there again. Thank you.

Scott Stevens

Pissedoffcustomer1
8/18/2016

"Horrible customer service"

I bought a used car here which I'll ad was not a very good experience but after about 2 months owning the vehicle the rear differential started leaking fluid all over my garage. Thinking since I was told all used vehicles come with a 2 year power train warranty they would take care of it. After calling and being told they don't do appointments I'd have to drop my car off and they wouldn't be able to get to it for about 3 days cuz they have over 200 cars before me I tried calling and texting the salesman that sold me the car and he never once answered or text me back. And they weren't even able to give me a curtesy car. Horrible costumer service, they only care about selling you a car and nothing about making sure your happy with it!

John

Pidge89
8/08/2016

"Amazing process!"

Bo Knox was amazing through the whole deal. Everybody in the sales department is friendly and the whole car buying process went extremely smooth. There is a reason my business stays with Power. 5 vehicles purchased through them and I will continue my business with them!

Bo Knox, Jawad Moussa

Mustang 302
7/31/2016

"Very nice "

Because when I go in there everyone is very professional courteous and give you all the information that you need Lindsey Porter was a great help

Lindsey Porter

Thatguy123456789
7/24/2016

"Bought an SUV"

Great service and a great vehicle, thus far I've had no issues and it has delivered everything I was promised it would do plus all the comforts.

Gregg Wagner

Ford
7/15/2016

"Honest pricing???"

I set in the big room listing to three other deals being work on along with my own. They all came down to one thing pricing to get us in the door was one thing but leaving with it is another. On my car I looked it up on the internet and your website had a price. When I went in to buy I was told I could not get that price. Be honest tell people what they can or can not get. I get it worked and got me in there but it felt like a bate and switch. At the very least put your price and than you can show the discounts itemize so a consumer can see what they would get or not get given there situation. Unfortunately had to visit the service department and found a group of people very disinterested in helping or even talking to you about the problem. I guess that happens when ones car is delivered on a truck. Carl was very helpful and knowledge about the car. Yes I tell people to go see you but I also tell them my story.

Carl Campos did good, I dont remember the sales guy he was OK but the guys in hte little room kept jurking us both around

Sergio51
7/13/2016

"Great Service"

Mss. Jadyn was very friendly, she knows her product very well, she help me through the whole process, I appreciated, I would definitely recommend Power Ford and Mss. Jadyn Harbin to family and friends!

Mss. Jadyn Harbin

Jason J Manzanares
6/30/2016

"Excellent Price"

Mark Solano was a great salesman. He helped me through the whole process. If you step foot in Power Ford Ask for Mark. Power ford Gave me an awesome price not only on my trade-in but my new Truck.

Mark Solano