Power Ford

Power Ford
Call
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane

"Somewhat impressed"

The engine wasn't cleaned when I picked it up. I stated that to some woman that texted me asking how was everything and I don't think she cared. I was told that the oil would be changed before we picked it up and I don't think it was.

Mike

"Great Experience for me"

Kent is awesome. If you need someone to help you through buying a car quickly and without a bunch of hassle then Kent Shaw at Power Ford is your guy. He took care of everything even things that I didn't think about and what other salesmen might have just passed over as "too hard". He's a great guy and will get you exactly what you need.

Kent Shaw

"Rockstar treatment"

Sincerely felt like we were extremely valuable and important with the Rockstar treatment Chris gave us. He got us a deal we never thought possible and now we are driving a dream car that we still feel like we should return to the Car Rental place. Thats how awesome this feels, like it cant really be ours. But it is and now we ride in style in an affordable dream. Chris worked for over 2 weeks on bringing the deal down to our level and not once did he pressure or push for us to do something we didnt think possible. I highly recommend our friends n family to Power Ford, but even better, send em to Chris. Thank you to the whole team that made it happen, but we are some Happy car owners now.

Chris DeLong

"Toby montoya"

Great experience, wish all my car buying experiences were like this. I would recommend again and again. Every thing that wad asked for was given

ralph

June 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind words on behalf of Ralph and the rest of our sales team. It means a lot to read your experience was a great one, and shows our dedication to the customer experience is paying off. We are always striving to give our customers the best service possible, and I’m glad we were able to do that for you. Thank you for your recommendation as well. We appreciate you choosing Power Ford for your automotive needs, and we look forward to assisting you in all your future car buying or service needs. Kind regards, the Power Ford team.

"Buying a car."

We went on the website to look at Explorers and found the one we wanted. We were called back immediately to schedule a test drive with someone that could answer all our questions. Manuel was that salesperson. He was very knowledgeable about the Explorer and we bought the Explorer that night. The process was easy and took less time than I expected. Manuel was not pushy and just answered our questions. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Power. We had looked at an Explorer at Brad Francis but the salesperson knew nothing about the vehicle and couldn't answer any of our questions.

Manuel Beltran

June 24, 2014

Congratulations on your new Explorer! Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and for giving our dealership a 5 star rating! We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We are glad that Manuel did just that for you. At Power Ford, we work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Kind regards, The Power Ford Team.

"Wonderful and helpful. "

Husband and I are first time buyers, Manny was kind and patient when we had inane questions. Very friendly, not the least bit overzealous, gave us time to consider and never made us feel stupid for the questions we asked. Manny Beltrain is your man!

Manuel Beltrain

June 18, 2014

Thank you for leaving us with this review! It makes us very happy to read Manny answered all of your question to your satisfaction, and is a great example of our belief in customer service. We know it's a big decision to buy a new car, and that's why we strive to give you all of the tools, information, and time you need so you make the right one for yourself. Especially when it's your very first time buying. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs, and for the kind words on behalf of Manny. We hope if you are ever in need of automotive services again, you won't hesitate to visit us. Best regards, the Power Ford Team.

"Great service and sales"

I recently had enigine problems in my 2012 F-150. Originally took the vehicle to Chalmers Ford in Santa Fe. After performing a cursory check they did identify that there was an issue and said that they would need to disassemble the engine to identify the issue. When they found out that it was still under warranty they began trying to brush me off to a differenty dealership stating originally that the dealership I purchased the vehicle from needed to perform the repairs. After talking with their management and hearing that they honor Ford warrenties they began telling me that they were backed-up and wouldn't be able to begin the repair for several weeks. Following this experience with Chalmer Ford in Santa Fe I was certain I did not want them to work on my truck. I contacted Power Ford in Albuquerque and they said that they would look at it and even transported my truck from Chamers in Santa Fe to their dealership in Albuquerque. Power Ford identified the issue and replaced my engine under warranty. Ben Gillespie and his team were fantastic, providing me with daily updates. I love the customer service Power Ford provides and will be shopping there first for my future auto puchases.

Ben Gillespie

"Good salesman, not too sure of the rest..."

Anthony Budetti was great to work with, a good salesman and a gentleman. However, the finance group and contract writer were a bit shady. You had the F350 listed for 28,000 we offered 26,000, you came back with 27,000 and we accepted. The contract writer was talking so fast and making my head spin so well that I didn't realize that he had changed the price to 27,600 or 27,700 (don't have the papers in front of me) without my realizing it. Also, the finance guy came back with a credit rating for me of aprox. 670 and a pretty high interest rate. I went to My credit union, Sandia Labs FCU the following day and they scored my credit rating at 704 and knocked ~2.5% off the interest rate. so I canceled Power Ford's financing and went with my own. Probably won't be shopping there again and if someone asks I will urge them to examine anything promised with a magnifying glass. Regards, Roger Nyholm

Anthony Budetti

"Great Customer Satisfaction"

I went in looking for a specific truck. I was not going to settle for something that I didn't like. I was very pleased that they made every effort to satisfy me. They took the time to look for the right fit. I am very satisfied with both the employee and the managers of Power Ford. Thanks again for your patience and satisfaction. You did a great job.

George Sharp

"Buying a Ford"

I was greeted at Power by a friendly knowledgeable sales person. We discussed what I was looking for in a new car. Manual left to get a car that fitted what I was wanted. It fit all that and more. Carlos explained all the paper work. I drove off only to find I needed help understanding all the bells and whistles in this vehicle. Manual answered all my questions and he took his time to make sure I knew what I was doing. So for the third time, in my life, I drove off in a new Ford.

Wm. Pace