Power Ford

1101 Montano Road Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane
Momusaf
8/29/2015

"Day of shopping salvaged by salesman, Bo Knox, Power Ford"

After nine hours of car shopping and pricing frustrations, our day was salvaged when we worked with Bo Knox, who was respectful and honest. Great experience, Bo hustled to make sure all of our needs were met, both during the deal and delivery of the vehicle. After the long day, our Ford family has a new addition.

Bo knox

Jfo777
8/17/2015

"Friendly and very helpful"

Great experience overall! Omar help me find the perfect vehicle for my budget. I love my new 2015 Ford Mustang. It's so much more fun to drive than my trade in.

Omar Nimar

Jimmy Z
8/12/2015

"Horrible service and MONEY HUNGRY."

Basically I got stomp over by some dude that just arrived to buy my particular vehicle I was trying to get over 4 days. Finally when I am about to seal the deal they pick this new customer over me just because I live a few hours away and plan on buying it the next day. MONEY HUNGRY DEALER! STAY AWAY IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE QUESTION AND ARE THE TYPE TO TAKE YOUR TIME BEFORE YOU BUY.

Byran Wilson and his MONEY HUNGRY bosses

never again
7/27/2015

"Dennis the finance guy lied. "

Dennis the finance guy did not offer me the extended warranty ( which I did intend to take) but said to me "I can get you the extended warranty" making it sound as if it was free. When I looked at all my paper work, He added "2" extended warranties, and "2" maintenance warranties. He never attempted to explain any of the warranties to me. I was so upset that I went back and told them that I wanted NONE, and insisted that they remove them. Oddly enough my next door neighbor bought a car a week before and Dennis did the exact same thing to them, and they ended up having there car financed through their credit union. I didn't know this until after I bought mine, or I would have not gone there. Also when I was looking at the vehicle that I purchased the sales guy told me that It was all wheel drive, and I took it to a mechanic to find out that it is only front wheel drive. None of the features were ever explained to me. I still don't know many of the features.

Dennis, Robert Soltis

connieburns
7/23/2015

"Amazing Sales Person"

Manuel Beltran is truly amazing! He went above and beyond in his search for a replacement for our totaled 2014 Ford Explorer. Since Ford is changing the body style of the Explorer it was no easy feat to find a 2015 that would have everything our 2014 did. Manuel didn't give up and even went to Durango to pick up our new car. Because of Manuel I would recommend Power Ford to all my friends.

Manuel Beltran

Powerball1
6/30/2015

"Helpful staff, truly care about your needs"

The staff at Power Ford helped me get into the new truck that I've been wanting. The salesman were helpful and very easy going. They made my buying experience an easy transition. I love the staff there at Power Ford. I would highly recommend anyone to shop there for there next vehicle

Bo Knox & George Sharp

Paul
6/29/2015

"misunderstanding"

After some misunderstanding with the finance part of the of my purchase, we were pleased how you handle our displeasure in your finance department, thanks

Debra Cervantes, Dennis Romo, Trevor Skaggs

veemarie
6/23/2015

"excellent"

i received great service from everyone, had enough time to think, no pressure felt to make my decision, and overall a great, affordable and good deal

maricela calzadillas

Tigerpaws289
6/16/2015

"auto service"

Chris The service representative handle all the service in a very professional way, he kept us in form on everything before any work was perform (cost, parts, etc). Steve the mechanic technician also did a wonderful job on all the work and explaining what all was being done.

chris delong

John Garcia
6/09/2015

"Helpful and understanding"

Set up a appointment to meet with one of the sales people. They attended me right away. Tony Budetti is the sales person who helped my family get our new 2015 Explorer. Vary helpful got to the bottom of what needed to be done without playing games. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a brand new or used vehicle. Ask for Tony Budetti he'll take good care of you. Thanks to the credit people who helped me get my monthly payments affordable and with nothing out of pocket at a great APR% rate. I do not regret it not one bit! THANKS POWER FORD!!

Tony Budetti