Power Ford

1101 Montano Road Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane
stang14
5/18/2015

"the best in town"

The service department and technicians are the best in town. I took my mustang to Don Chalmers Ford, unfortunately that's where I bought my car. Big mistake. I was having a steering problem and was hearing strange noises. I took it in for service, and long story short, they couldn't find the problem. To make it worse, after many days of back and forth, Andy Strebe, service manager was perhaps the rudest man I've ever dealt with. Power Ford, you have a new customer for life!

not sure name of technian

Dhash
5/11/2015

"Outstanding customer service!"

My wife and I went out to look for a new car about a week after my 40th birthday. Neither one of us care for high pressure dealers. We met Omar and immediately hit it off. We drove 2-3 cars that day, told him we wanted to look around. He didn't pressure us at all. I did say that I would be back before I made a decision anywhere else. After looking at the rest of the Ford dealers in the area, I came back about a week later, they beat the best price that Rich Ford offered me. The sales manager smelled strongly of smoke, and was abit short with me. I don't hold it against him, I know that's part of the job. We worked out a deal that included aftermarket exhaust, so my Mustang would have the sound I wanted from the start.

Omar Nimer, Jawad

DTE
4/28/2015

"Excellent service and attention from Ralph Armstrong"

The sales rep makes all the difference at a dealership. There are several Ford dealerships in the area to choose from. Ralph Armstrong makes every effort to assist and his follow-up is excellent. Service on other Ford vehicles at Power Ford has always been good ... no complaints.

Ralph Armstrong, sales representative. Finance person. Other person selling window tinting.

Happy,betog
4/22/2015

"Long, everyone was really friendly and extremely helpful "

Not only was the salesperson knowledgeable of the inventory, but he was able to work with what I had, every person that was working that Saturday was extremely helpful and friendly, I would recommend Power Ford to everyone I know.

Mr. Sharp

groovygroovy
4/21/2015

"They are simply awesome."

This is the second vehicle I purchased from Power Ford. I never in a million years honestly thought they could get me into a 2014 F350. They did and I couldn't be happier.

George Sharp, and two gentlemen in finance who's names i forgot.

SOCORRO BUYER
4/18/2015

"Greatest experience ever in car buying!!!!"

I have bought over 12 new cars and 9 used cars in my lifetime, and the Power Ford Team has topped them all in my personal "buying experience"! I strongly recommend their dealership to everyone!

Manuel Beltran, Tony Budetti, Trevor Skaggs

Paul63
4/10/2015

"Outstanding"

Really enjoyed working with Team Power Ford. They stood by both there price and their word. This was the first time I have used them to purchase my company vehicles and I have definitely found my new Ford dealer. .

John Fachko and Ralp Armstrong

gcvaldez
4/01/2015

"Fantastic!"

Power Ford made buying a car enjoyable & stress free. I highly recommend Power Ford to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. I absolutely love my 2014 Ford Fusion!

Ralph Armstrong

nmmtnbiker
4/01/2015

"Great Team"

Both the salesman and the management team worked to make sure we found the right vehicle at a fair price. They understood my needs and helped me achieve them.

Omar Nimer, Joe Armajillo

GrayEagle
3/24/2015

"Power Ford Two Thumbs Up!!!"

The Staff and Bosses were very helpful with assisting me and getting me into a truck that I wanted I was pleased driving off the lot with a new truck.

Menual Beltran