Power Ford

1101 Montano Road Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane
tracywin
6/18/2016

"Great experience "

Stephanie Villegas made the buying experience great! She's relaxed, she knows her product, smooth changeover from my lease ending to my lease beginning. Yay!

Stephanie Villegas, Joseph Lovato

ERMartinez
6/13/2016

"Excellent!!"

I was very pleased with the salesman Mark Solano, his knowledge of the vehicles and friendliness, was appreciated. I would definitely recommend Power Ford and Mark Solano to family and friends!

Mark Solano

zebraump
6/09/2016

"Excellent efficiency and customer service"

My salesman, Manuel Beltran, was extremely polite and efficient with my time. He asked all the right questions and worked very hard to help us come to an agreement on my new F-150 as well as the value of my trade-in. The after-market discussion and final paperwork were good experiences and I would recommend Manuel and Power Ford to my family and friends.

Manuel Beltran, Ben Wayland and Trevor (finance)

Bill L. afordguy
5/09/2016

"Staff & Dealership"

Great purchasing experience, very knowledgeable staff, easy transaction. One of the best vehicle buying experience's we've had. Carl Campos is the best. Would highly recommend this dealership. Bill & Chris Lloyd

Carl Campos, Trevor Skaggs & Chris Delong

FordGuy2016
4/27/2016

"Stephanie Villegas will take care of you at Power Ford"

Power Ford has a lot of staff, Stephanie Villegas will work for you the day you step into the building. She will get you the best car buying experience. She will do anything in her power as a good sales person does, to keep the Smile you had on the first day of your new car purchase. My family and I ran into a few problems with aftermarket (Vernon) on my truck, Stephanie made sure that we were well taking care of and she did all the run around to fix the mistake that aftermarket made. She would put her job on the line for her costumers to be well taking care of. If you think of Power Ford, THINK of Stephanie Villegas.

Stephanie Villegas, Tony (Aftermarket), Vernon(Aftermarket)

CapitalX
4/25/2016

"Great working with John"

Made my way to Power Ford in February to check out a 2014 Taurus SHO. Arrived at the dealership and first spotted the car, and on my way to the car was greeted by John Trujillo who proceeded to show me the car, explain its features, craftsmanship, and offered to have me test drive the vehicle all within the first 10 minutes of being on the lot. At no point was there any pressure during this phase and instead was very upbeat and relate-able in answering all of my questions regarding the vehicle. During the negation portion of the process, John made sure that we were comfortable and after a little bit was able to work with what I was willing to spend and afford to take this car home. Only complaint I had regarding this dealership was that during the final process(s) John took me to verify the grade of gasoline the vehicle required only to find people leaning against the car in the unoffical smoking area... The finance process was again not too bad, not as friendly or upbeat as the sales process but, Power Ford was able to work with area banks to finance me at an acceptable rate and payment that worked. Will be sure to forward any one I know to John in the future.

John Trujillo

tiff505
4/22/2016

"great"

Everyone here was determined to help us make the purchase. Travis and Larry went above and beyond on helping us get our new truck. I highly recommend seeing this dealership because these guy were not only out there to make a sale but to also help you get into the right car for you.

Travis and larry

Rbolin268
4/22/2016

"Jadyn was awesome "

The sales staff was great, had a fun time purchasing my daughter vehicle. Would buy another vehicle from them. Had dealt with another ford dealer several months prior and power ford tops my list.

Jadyn

Happy ford owner
4/18/2016

"Best Salesman ever encountered"

I bought a new car. It was only a car to start. Then after hearing Mark talk about the bells and whistles I began to pay attention to the car. Mark actually talked to me, not the husband, as I was buying the car. Believe me this does not happen very often. I needed a car because of a red light someone didnt stop for. She hit my brand new Hyundai and t was completly gone. Why did I not get another Hyundai. Well I had an appointment with them and Jeep. The Hyundai was nice, but the dealer wasn't when I bought it. But was going to try them again. But I went to Ford first. Mark was so thorough with details on the card. I told him how much I would pay. After alittle haggling with the guy in the back. Mark got the car for my price. Really who gets it for what they ask for. This was a first for me.. I actually hope Mark made money off me. There were a few things like a window tint I ordered so I didn't pick the car up for a couple days. Then another first. Mark took me to the car and actually went over every detail on the car. This didn't happen when I bought my Hyundai. In fact since 2002 I have bought 6 new vehicles and this was a first! Joe had even bought a new ford 250 and his salesman went over zip. So by now I have learned to really love the car. I haven't been a ford owner since 2002. I will now stay a ford owner, I have to say this is because of my Salesman Mark. Thankyou Mark

Mark Solano

Jeff C
4/17/2016

"It was quick and easy we negotiated a price that worked for "

I liked the way I was treated and they made it easy to look for what I wanted In the price range I was looking for sales person Carl was very nice to work with and kept me informed through the entire process and did what he could to get me out as soon as possible. Thanks

Carl Campos