Power Ford

1101 Montano Road Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Power Ford Info
About Power Ford

Power Ford (formerly Bob Turner's Ford Country) is the premiere Ford car and truck dealer in New Mexico, locally owned and operated. Specializing in New Fords and Used Cars in Albuquerque, NM, our buying power means lowest prices to you...the power of selection, choice, and lower prices. In fact, many of our New Ford and Used Car customers drive from Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, NM because they know we consistently exceed expectations. If you value low prices and a variety of high-quality used cars, trucks, SUVs, or vans, then Power Ford is the only place you will need to visit. We are customer and community friendly and do more than provide you the best possible vehicle. We are here to stay, and build relationships. So, we serve you and others by contributing to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, The Terri Lee Hospital Foundation, The United Way, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and the scholarship fund for the Univ. of New Mexico Foundation. We will work with you to find the best possible vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. Contact us at 505-766-6600.

About Power Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Quick Lane
Koby Alb, NM
2/05/2016

"Great work power ford"

Stephanie made the process for buying a new truck easy and fun. I will recommend her to everyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle. Had great experiences with previous Ford vehicles, and the new F150 3.5L Ecoboost is better than I thought was possible. Ford offers top performing vehicles in almost every class, and Power Ford uses all factory incentives avaliable to get the best price to their customers.

Stephanie Villegas

Willidm2317
2/02/2016

"2013 f150"

I was referred by a friend about Power Ford being stress free buying and he was right. I'm very pleased with the purchase of my truck and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy.

Travis Nau

Artista4
1/26/2016

"Go to power ford a.s.a.p.!!"

My car was totaled and I just moved to Albuquerque.I needed help! found the Ford explorer I really wanted.with the help of the entire staff. Thank you all it was a wonderful experience because you cared. I know that if I ever need help I can go to my friends at power ford,1421 bridge st. Sw,Albuquerque. I especially want to thank Eric for all his hard work and dedication to his customers and paying attention to what custmers need in finding their ideal vehicle. I look forward to buying my next ford with your help. Cecilia castaneda

Eric Ramirez,product specialist,larry rodrigues, business manager,Sergio arzizo, steve hayes, mechanics and Christina archibeque, advisor.

Power Ford responded to this review

January 27, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing you wonderful experience with us. We are glad our team was able to help you especially Eric. We too look forward to seeing you again for any service needs you may have, and your future Ford :)

redtrucker
1/07/2016

"My experience with Power Ford"

I had a bad experience with my trade in price. I walked out. The salesmen called me back the next day and told me they would make right. They did just that and we purchased a new Fusion. We are very happy with the car and the service we received on a warranty matter. Thank You! We will be back when we want buy a new car.

George Sharp and service people

Steve S
1/06/2016

"Quick, Easy, and Professional"

Showed up at dealership and knew what I wanted. Stephanie the salesperson was very polite, professional, and efficient. I spent a total of about an hour and I was on my way. I have bought lots of Fords here and people like Stephanie are the reason I keep coming back. And the fact that I like Fords help too!

Stephanie Villegas

SOlsen
1/04/2016

"Great"

Lindsey worked with me to find the perfect vehicle. She was patient and very helpful. The process was fairly quick. I would recommend Power Ford to my friends.

Lindsey Garcia

Byrdgirl714
12/19/2015

"Awesome salesperson!"

Carl was no nonsense and no BS....didn't waste my time making it the most pleasant car buying experience that I can ever remember.

Carl Campos

Beth
12/07/2015

"Retiring a old Ford and replacing it with a new Ford."

My transmission went on my 2008 Ford Taurus and found Power Ford Dealership nearby. Between the Service and Sales Department; my experience was a wonderful experience in trading in my car to buying a new car. I am extremely pleased and happy with my new car and look forward to bringing my car back to the dealership for the servicing of the car.

Bo (Sales), Carlos (Service), Nadine and Trevor S.

mary
11/17/2015

"Kia or Toyota or Ford?"

Ford Wins. Extra effort to overcome the credit challenge, financing problems and friendly help over several weeks to finalize the sale. I Win.Iwin.Iwin.

Travis Nau

Aiden716
11/17/2015

"Great!"

No hassle great service great truck ! Professional !!! I highly recommend them for new car sales and professionalism ,, my 2015 platinum is flawless !!!!! Thank you for your support brought the process

Manual