Prestige BMW

Shawn Holmes

April 26, 2017

"Wonder-woman! "

- MrPORTER

My Sales Advisor, Lori Asserson, never ceases to amaze me. She is truly one of a kind. And, she is officially my appointed Wonder-woman. Lori walks me through everything and provides me with the utmost care and advising year after year. There is not another dealer nor automative brand that I would choose over Lori. When you not only find exemplary service, an impeccable work ethic, a truly genuine human being, coupled with extraordinary care and professionalism that truly transcends all boundaries, all other brands become simply inconsequential. I found Lori Asserson during an online search on Dealer Rater in the year of 2014. We exchanged one or two emails at that time and Lori called me immediately to get to know me and discuss my options and to schedule a time for us to meet in person. I knew upon speaking to Lori just that one time that I had found a lifelong gem of a friend and advisor. And, to this very day, my very first experience and now second exceptional experience with Lori has remained two of the most majestic and unforgettable experiences I have ever had when purchasing and/or leasing a vehicle. Lori Asserson is worth her weight in gold, plus more! I love this woman and I am forever grateful for all that she does! My product genius, Zarina Fargali was incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and so highly dedicated. Zarina provided me with a wealth of information regarding detailing, new features and an overview of my new vehicle that was truly remarkable. Jim Casella, was another individual that made my experience so effortlessly painless. Jim walked me through all the paperwork required and was just as extraordinary! Lori, Zarina and Jim, I thank you all for just going beyond the call of duty. You three are truly invaluable assets to the BMW brand!

April 25, 2017

"Genius school!"

- Bonnie

Dwayne our genius and Jon Carera were so avcomodating. Buying a new car with so much technology can be overwhelming but they made as very comfortable knowing that we can call Dwayne or see him anytime with questions.

April 25, 2017

"Fantastic !!"

- Cbrennan

I recently turned in my Range Rover for a BMW X3 , my salesman Mark Rosenblatt, genius Dwayne Wong , finance lease officer were all fantastic, their level of professionalism and support along with a great new car will create a loyal and long standing customer at Prestige BMW. Sincerely, Colleen Brennan

2017 BMW X3