Prestige BMW

BMW Product Genius

August 17, 2017

"Professionalism "

- gardtony63@gmail.com

Dwayne wong & James Porrazzo are true professionals to their trade. they made my experience very pleasurable I would recommend this dealership to my friends and colleagues.

James Porrazzo

August 14, 2017

"Awesome customer services "

- Decay2th

Mark at Prestige BMW not only found the vehicle I was looking for with the color combination I wanted he was even able to beat a deal I had from another dealer for a vehicle that they had on their lot. He went above and beyond to make this deal happen. At delivery Dwayne was fantastic in showing me all the different functions and features that I was unfamiliar with. Although I thought I wasn't going to purchase the tire/rim protection plan Jim in finance took the time to really explain how it could work to my advantage. So I did in fact purchase it once I understood how it would benefit me.

Mark Rosenblatt
James Porrazzo

August 14, 2017

"Focused on the customers"

- DrBMW

HI, this was my 1st time buying at Prestige BMW (and 1st time buying a BMW). One word: Excellence. I was impressed!! I dealt with Audi in the past and it was a disappointing experience for a luxury auto company, I had low expectations when I started shopping a BMW but everything was seamless and easy with Tim and everyone at Prestige. From 1st internet contact, dealing with sales specialist Tim to closing, the attention is around the customer's need. And I was not buying a brand new X5. It was "only" a series 3 pre-owned certified. Still, they gave me their 100%. The after-sales service is also great. After buying the vehicle, I notice the 2nd remote key was not programmed; In stead of having me waste time and drive there to reprogram it, Tim ask technology genius Dwayne to call me so we could remotely reprogram it together. Great experience. There are closer BMW dealerships where I live, but buying my car at Prestige was absolutely worth it. They have my business from now on. Thanks again Dan

Tim Gallagher