Read Reviews Prestige Toyota

Nicholas PakPre-Owned Sales Manager6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Prestige Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Prestige Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Prestige Toyota

As the largest volume Toyota dealer in the New York region in 2013, Prestige Toyota has turned thousands of Toyota buyers into long-standing, loyal customers since 1997. We strive to provide superior customer service, and our professional staff is committed to fulfilling each customer’s needs – not only at the point of purchase, but throughout their entire experience.Prestige is a highly regarded Toyota dealer that caters to customers from all over the tri-state region of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"ecelente"

mortalny
8/5/2014 7:00:39 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Joseph NannaJoseph Nanna
Enrique PerezEnrique Perez

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

me custo mucho como bregaro i eselende serbisio i el trato sue eselende no me puedo quejar me tradaro bien i un serbisi buenisimo crasia

Added: 8/11/2014 11:41:15 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Richard JenningsRichard Jennings

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

I WENT THERE FOR TOYOTA CAMRY 10000 MILES SERVICE AND RECALL WORK. NO WAITING TIME THEY GAVE ME A LOANER CAR AND EXCELLENT SERVICE. I LIKE IT AND I ALREADY RECOMMEND MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND FOR SERVICE ALSO. THANKS RICHARD.

Added: 7/26/2014 10:10:58 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this message. Our service team works hard to ensure a great, quality experience.

Cheers,

"My review"

jason.lobb.9
7/16/2014 3:04:19 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Dennis Clifford

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

Dennis and the service team did a great job getting my car fixed and getting it back to me in a timely manner.
thanks so much.

Added: 7/16/2014 3:58:39 PM

We appreciate our service team and we're so glad you think they're great too! Thanks for the review!

Twitter
"Leased 2014 Camry & purchased certified Corolla 7/2014"

linby
7/6/2014 5:10:14 AM

Chris D'OnofrioChris D'Onofrio
Sue  LoganSue Logan
Nicholas PakNicholas Pak

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

Chris D'Onofrio, my salesman for 2 car transactions, was attentive, friendly, knowledgeable and patient. He made my first time leasing experience fairly easy for me. Two weeks prior, I purchased a certified pre-owned Corolla, which I am happy with, as well. Expect to spend most of the day if you want to test drive several cars, which I did. The support staff were very friendly and accommodating. Overall. I would highly recommend Prestige Toyota for the sales experience. I hope that the future service experiences will be as pleasant and professional.

Added: 7/6/2014 6:29:04 PM

Cheers and thanks for the kind words! We are thrilled that yes, although it's a time consuming decision, we were able to make the process and experience great for you and find you the right fit for your two automobiles.

Thanks again for sharing your story and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Twitter
"This dealership dont honor prices agreed with Internet Sales"

autran
6/30/2014 3:44:37 PM

George IkonomakosGeorge Ikonomakos

1.5

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

I selected this dealership after several email exchanges with other dealers.
After about a week of negotiation, the Internet Salesman quoted a fair price for a 2014 Prius C One.
I then agreed to visit their store hoping to have a few papers to sign and get my car.
Unfortunately, the sales manager told me that internet price was for a car on the lot and he didn't have it.
It will cost me another $750 to locate it.
I asked him if the Internet salesman quoted me a price of a car he didn't have, something very strange since the sales manager is the one with the last word for a price.
Prestige is not to be trusted; they will tell you anything to bring you inside the store and submit you to their high pressure tactics.

Added: 7/3/2014 4:09:39 PM

Dear Mr. Autran,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm terribly sorry to read that your experience was less than excellent. Please know that we would never intentionally mislead anyone. The reason for the additional charge to locate a specific vehicle is because there are additional costs associated with bringing the vehicle in from another location versus one that we have at our dealership already. Despite this factor, you did choose to purchase your new Prius from Prestige. We understand that this is an enormous decision, and that you have many options. We cannot thank you enough for trusting and choosing Prestige. I hope that your delivery experience and ownership of your new Prius has gone well thus far! Thank you for your business and if we can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
Regards,

Jim Romer
201-825-2700

Twitter
"Good new car sales experience"

Natmoheban
6/3/2014 4:16:42 AM

Joe Mahecha new car sales

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

I walked into Prestige Toyota last week to trade in my Venza for a new Toyota 4 Runner. Joe Mahecha was very friendly, professional
and patient and got me the best price on the vehicle. He allowed me to test drive 3 different 4 Runners before making my choice
of the SR-5 model. Overall I am impressed with the sales manager Shawn and the finance manager Tony who were very helpful
and got me the best rate, fair money for my trade. My new Toyota was well prepped and I drove it home yesterday. Pleasant experience.

Added: 6/23/2014 11:45:40 PM

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for allowing us to be part of your purchase. Welcome to the Prestige Family!

"Great sales experience"

johnsmith1950
5/12/2014 9:56:41 PM

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

My salesman, Mr. Andre Moshkovich, was very courteous and friendly in the way he presented the features, benefits and quality of not only the car, but the service that is provided by Prestige Toyota.

Mr. Moshkovich made an impression on me that made my decision to purchase a Toyota from Prestige a very comforting decision. I would recommend Mr. Andre Moshkovich to my friends who are looking to purchase or lease a new Toyota.

Added: 6/23/2014 11:41:36 PM

We appreciate the time it took thanks for the great review. We are happy we were able to accommodate you and hope you'll return for future needs.

"2011 Toyota Highlander"

ftimean
5/7/2014 10:54:47 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Chris D'OnofrioChris D'Onofrio
Brett  KalishBrett Kalish

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

Good price, nice sales guys. My only problem with the dealership is that, even though I am shipping the car out of the country, they make me pay taxes on the. So basically I just give $1400.00 away for nothing.

Added: 6/24/2014 4:24:43 PM

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to hear you had a stress-free, efficient trip in and our of our dealership. If you have any questions regarding the taxes, please don't hesitate to contact us again. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing us!

Twitter
"Quality service, comfortable atmoshpere"

AAulicino
5/1/2014 4:24:08 PM

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

I gave Prestige, and Andre in particular, a rating of 5 in all categories because I was thoroughly satisfied with every aspect of my experience. From start to finish, Andre was helpful, never pushy, and very informative. He tried to understand my personal needs and to get me in a car that suited me. His customer-driven attitude was comforting in what can be a very nerve-racking situation and I know that I can count on him when I have questions in the future.

Added: 6/23/2014 8:00:48 PM

We are so glad to hear that Andre was able to assist your purchase and make the experience great for you. Thanks for the great review and yes, you can count on us!

Thanks,

Twitter
"Excellent service once again at this dealership."

capogna
4/28/2014 9:34:07 PM

Jim AdamoJim Adamo
Rosalia MannRosalia Mann

My Review Of Prestige Toyota:

On Saturday, April 26. 2014, I visited this dealership to see about leasing my second Rav 4. On arrival I was promptly greeted by Rosalia Mann and Andre Moshkovich. I had recently been contacted by Rosalia about a special deal being offered by this facility. As I loved my 2011 Rav 4 so much, I was very interested in hearing about leasing a new one. I requested the same salesman I had previously dealt with, Andre M., as my past experience with him had been very positive. The first time I walked into Prestige three years ago, I was only window shopping as I had never owned a Toyota before. Needless to say I left that day a proud new driver of a 2011 Rav 4. Well, on 4/26 I once again left as a proud return driver of a 2014 Rav 4. Rosalia was very friendly and helpful in helping me decide on a color choice as I was not sure of what I wanted. I then went to look at the car with Andre and Rosalia and immediately fell in love with the vehicle. After that Andre an I went back into the showroom to work on the paperwork. He once again made me feel very comfortable and confident in my choice as we filled out the papers. Andre was very kind and helpful and once again made me a very happy Toyota customer. I will definitely recommend Andre, Rosalia and Prestige Toyota of Ramsey to all of my family and friends. P.S. I love, love. love my new Rav 4 and have already received only positive compliments on this car and it's color.

Added: 6/23/2014 7:59:39 PM

We love hearing great stories like this, thanks for taking the time to tell us yours. We appreciate your kind words and return business. Enjoy your new Rav 4 and let us know what we can do to help you in the future.

Reviews 11-20 >>