Prestige Toyota

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Prestige Toyota

Prestige Toyota Info
About Prestige Toyota

As the largest volume Toyota dealer in the New York region in 2013, Prestige Toyota has turned thousands of Toyota buyers into long-standing, loyal customers since 1997. We strive to provide superior customer service, and our professional staff is committed to fulfilling each customer’s needs – not only at the point of purchase, but throughout their entire experience.Prestige is a highly regarded Toyota dealer that caters to customers from all over the tri-state region of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.

About Prestige Toyota

redheaddiva
2/23/2015

"Our Sales Associate, Andre, Went Above and Beyond"

Our experience of purchasing a 2015 Toyota Avalon was extremely pleasant. Andre sized up our needs and driving style very accurately and recommended the model that was most appropriate. . The price that we negotiated was extremely fair. Andre then moved mountains to locate the specific exterior and interior color combination that we were seeking. It was like finding a needle in a haystack, but he found the car at another dealership about 65 miles away. The negotiated price stood, so we paid no premium for obtaining the car from another dealer's inventory, which we appreciated. Our new car was delivered within one week of purchase in pristine condition, and Prestige arranged for an in-vehicle tutorial with Ken to guide us through all the features. Ken was extremely knowledgeable and patient. We also appreciated the lack of hard sell on extras when we were paying for the car. We would recommend Prestige Toyota very highly for buying experience and price fairness, and Andre in particular.

Ken (didn't catch last name) who oriented us to new vehicle features

jolisa11
2/21/2015

"Thank you Andre"

Andre went above and beyond to get me an excellent deal on my new 2015 Toyota Corolla. Asking all the right questions and listening to what i was looking for, Andre made sure my needs were met. He made the transaction extremely smooth and kept me updated the entire time. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to make a Toyota purchase to do it through Andre.

pw121956
2/17/2015

"Great experience"

Jillian Cruz is the best! Very organized and helpful. She went above and beyond in working with us on purchasing a new Highlander and certified used Corolla. The whole process was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have had.

Jillian Cruz

SadCustomer
12/18/2014

"Petty Customer service"

Buying a used Toyota from a Toyota dealership should be a better experience. They provided me with ONE (1) key and told me it would be an extra $250 for a second key. $250! Spending over $12,000 wasn't enough to warrant a second key. Nor was it enough to warrant floor mats. Or all my dash lights working. I asked about these items and was basically told "tough luck!" Not happy at all. I would recommend buying a Toyota. From another dealer.

alekseystr
12/04/2014

"Thank you Jillian Cruz and Rob Rago!!!"

Special thanks for Jillian Cruz She made all effort to bring me to dealership twice. Professionalism, patience and kindliness of Jillian Cruz and Rob Rago made this deal unbeatable. Best team I ever worked with. Thank you!!!

Jillian. Cruz

December 10, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing this review - we're flattered by your kind words! We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Jillian and Rob. They're both truly wonderful assets to our team! If there's ever anything else that I may assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask! - The Prestige Toyota Team

vspataro
12/01/2014

"Pleasure to deal with! "

Jeff was a pleasure to deal with! He ordered a 2015 Highlander for me and the transaction went very smoothly. The car arrived exactly as ordered and Jeff kept me updated on the progress of the build on a regular basis. I am a long time customer of Prestige and will continue to give them my future business! Thanks Jeff!

December 10, 2014

First off, congratulations on your new Highlander! It's a wonderful vehicle, and I'm sure that it will treat you well for many, many miles to come. Also, thank you for leaving this review and for your continued patronage! If there's ever anything else that we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask! - The Prestige Toyota Team

Bob829
11/28/2014

"Smooth, easy transaction"

After locating the vehicle I was looking for at Prestige, Rob Rago worked with me to make the transaction go smoothly. He was professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. My vehicle was delivered on time as promised. The other team members, Joe Binetti and Joe Nanna, were also professional and very helpfull in making the entire process stress free.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing this kind review! We're thrilled to hear that you were able to find the vehicle that you were looking for with us. We're even more thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team! If there's ever anything else that we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask! - The Prestige Toyota Team

michael458
11/04/2014

"Got the Best Deal from Lance Aiello at Prestige..."

I looked all over the internet for a pre-owned Corolla and found the best deal was from Lance Aiello at Prestige Toyota. I saved so much money on the price, I was able to ensure nearly 90,000 more miles of worry-free driving with an affordable extended warranty. Even my pastor can't believe what a great deal I received! I would recommend Lance and Prestige to anyone looking for a great car and a great deal!

December 10, 2014

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We're thrilled to hear that you were able to find the perfect vehicle for you at Prestige Toyota. Thank you so much for your recommendation, and please don't hesitate to ask if there's ever anything else that we may assist you with! - The Prestige Toyota Team

rentrup
11/03/2014

"Great Source for a Used Car"

After searching a few months for a used car for my son, I found a great deal at Prestige Pre-Owned in Mahwah, NJ. The entire staff was great and Lance Aiello was very knowledgeable and helpful in making a decision. This place is very trustworthy and what you would expect since associated with the 'Prestige' brand. Highly recommended! Rich E. Mahwah, NJ

December 09, 2014

Rich - Thank you for sharing this review here! We're thrilled to hear that you were able to find the perfect pre-loved vehicle for your son. If there's ever anything else that we may assist you or your son with, please don't hesitate to ask! Welcome to the Prestige Family!

Roald Woods
11/02/2014

"Friendly, professional, honest"

These guys aren't just about selling you a car, they're great people who make sure that you're happy - even long after the sale has been completed. The car I bought from them was in excellent condition, but there were one or two issues which they handled promptly and without any fuss. I'd buy another car from them tomorrow and I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking to buy a vehicle.

December 09, 2014

Thank you for sharing this review! We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. Congratulations on your new Toyota, and please don't hesitate to ask if there's ever anything else that we can assist you with! - The Prestige Toyota Team

Reviews of Andre Moshkovich