Prestige Toyota

1096 New Jersey 17 ,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Toyota Info
About Prestige Toyota

As the largest volume Toyota dealer in the New York region in 2013, Prestige Toyota has turned thousands of Toyota buyers into long-standing, loyal customers since 1997. We strive to provide superior customer service, and our professional staff is committed to fulfilling each customer’s needs – not only at the point of purchase, but throughout their entire experience.Prestige is a highly regarded Toyota dealer that caters to customers from all over the tri-state region of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.

About Prestige Toyota

The artist
1/29/2016

"Buying a new car. Toyota Highlander."

Mike Mangano really helped me out. He is a first class salesman. A really caring person. Took me through the whole car selection experience. Very honest and knowledgable. I recommend him to my friends and family. Thanks Mike, Matthew A.

F. Bisone
1/26/2016

"There are honest and decent people out there"

I could not be more thrilled about my experience w/ Prestige Toyota. Michael DiGiacomo, Jason Casale and Nalda Duran are a true dream team. Prestige should be grateful they hired such great individuals. I am thrilled about my purchase and could not be more appreciative of the kindness, compassion and experience I received. I highly recommend Prestige Toyota but, more importantly, its' staff. F. Bisone

Jason Casale and Nalda Duran

SEV
1/11/2016

"January 11, 2016"

Visited Raymond Lee on Saturday, January 9th to lease new car for our daughter, Perfectly helpful and knowledgeable service was offered by Mr. Lee. Chose a Scion and picked up this evening-- January 11th. Very good experience!

Raymond Lee

RFKahn
1/04/2016

"Excellent Service, thanks to James Zaku & Co.."

My husband and I were looking into leasing a second car, and being that we already had wonderful experience at Prestige Lexus, we figured the service at Prestige Toyota would also be superb.. Luckily, we were spot-on! We walked in and we're lucky enough to be linked with James Zaku. James not only took all the time we needed to answer all of our (very detailed) questions and concerns, but he (along with the other fabulous Staff) worked with us to iron out each detail of our deal. We felt comfortable enough to go ahead with our deal, and couldn't be more thrilled with the service.. We know two things for sure: we will absolutely be returning to James when our lease concludes, and will recommend him to anyone ... A true professional!

James Zaku

sholmes463
12/27/2015

"Excellent experience"

I had an excellent experience at Prestige Toyota with my salesperson, Mike Mangano. Mike was very responsive to all my questions and did not pressure me into any transactions. His focus was on helping me get the exact price and the car that would make me happy. Mike was very professional and considerate I would recommend him due to his knowledge of product and personal skills. I will be recommending my friends and family. Shirell Holmes

Mike Mangano

plachman
12/07/2015

"Brad Aiello review"

My contact at Toyota service, who i worked with for 5-10 years moved to another dealership. So, i was hoping to work with someone just as good as him. I got lucky. The guy who took his desk was Brad Aiello. A family man, he engaged me in conversation about family and holidays during this time. I was relaxed. He then proceeded to help me get through the service process quickly and efficiently so i could get back to work. I was on call at the hospital later that day and needed to get through the service process efficiently. Brad is young, but very mature, professional, and friendly individual. A class Act. This is the guy i hope to work with for another 5-10 years, if i continue to buy a Toyota, and if you guys don't promote him to a more responsible position in the organization, which i am sure he will surely deserve and succeed at in his career.

happy customer
11/16/2015

"Robert Rago at Prestige Toyota"

I want to recommend and thank Robert Rago for helping me with my 3rd lease at Prestige Toyota. Always a professional and able to make it happen. Ask for Robert when you visit.

Jacobk
11/09/2015

"Great dealer great experience !"

I had a great experience at this dealer with Jake Morganstein. A no BS no pressure transaction would recommend him due to his knowledge of product and personal skills for sure. I wouldn't hesitate to send my closest of friends or family. He deserves the recommendation .

Sienna1217
11/08/2015

"Stress free!!!"

I have nothing but great things to say about prestige Toyota. The experience was stress free. The staff was welcoming and friendly. Robert Rago made the experience easy. Awesome people!!!!

Cynthia
11/07/2015

"THIRD TIME IS A CHARM WITH RAV4"

This is my third time owning a RAV4 from Prestige Toyota in Ramsey. My sales person Rob Rago was wonderful and very helpful with my requests and questions and worked with me. A great experience from a terrific sales professional. Hopefully, there will be a fourth toyota in the near future. Also, I have to commend Service rep. Chris Budde. Chris is very helpful and responsive with my service needs. Whenever, I had a question he answer right away or would get back to me in a timely manner.

Reviews of Robert Rago