Prestige Toyota

1096 New Jersey 17 ,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Toyota Info
About Prestige Toyota

As the largest volume Toyota dealer in the New York region in 2013, Prestige Toyota has turned thousands of Toyota buyers into long-standing, loyal customers since 1997. We strive to provide superior customer service, and our professional staff is committed to fulfilling each customer’s needs – not only at the point of purchase, but throughout their entire experience.Prestige is a highly regarded Toyota dealer that caters to customers from all over the tri-state region of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.

About Prestige Toyota

MC
8/24/2015

"Great Customer Service and Experience"

After searching online for weeks, our family decided to purchase a used car from Prestige Toyota. After receiving an incredible recommendation from a family friend, we were pointed in the direction of Jake Morganstein and within moments, we knew exactly why he had earned such an incredible reputation. He really knows what he's talking about when it comes to car sales and it was obvious that he did his best to provide us with the best deal possible. Throughout the entire process, Jake never "danced around" a question or made empty promises - it was clear that his customers are his number one priority. He took the time to explain everything in detail and never made us feel pressured to make a decision. He could have just forgotten about us after we signed the paperwork and drove out of the dealership's parking lot with our used car but since purchasing our car, we have heard from Jake many times as he has called to make sure that we are satisfied and that everything is operating smoothly. The kindness and respect that Jake shows his customers is unparalleled and we would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone!

Prestige Toyota responded to this review

August 25, 2015

Hello MC! Thank you for your kind words. We're happy Jake was able to assist you. Enjoy your new vehicle! Kindest Regards, Prestige Toyota

Mike12L
8/21/2015

"Stay Far Away"

Total waste of time going to Prestige Toyota in Ramsey. Stay far away. Being a repeat customer, I was invited to a "VIP EVENT" last Saturday. $7000 off purchase of Camry, $99/month lease Camry, etc.. Called 15 minutes before the event, spoke Mark about availability of vehicles. He's told me there’s “plenty” of Camry's in stock and available for $99/month. Arrive 15 minutes later, greeted by salesperson Raul who told there were no vehicles available, then brings me to another Camry $10K more than the one in my invitation. I said I didn't want it. He goes in the 'backroom’, comes back and tells me there was actually one left, but at a storage location in Nyack, and would have it delivered to dealership on Monday. He asks for credit card and tells me he got his manager’s approval to take a $500.00 deposit and hold the car for me. Fast forward to Monday morning, I get a text message from Raul's telling me the Camry had not arrived in Ramsey and would get back to me when it did. He said in the text he tried to call me, but I didn't answer, which was a lie, phone was by my side, no incoming log with his number. Placed a call to his manager Kevin, who called me back and told me a mistake had been made, and the promised car was the wrong year. Told him I was only interested in the $99 offer, he said he would TRY to get me a car by Friday or Saturday. I noticed the $99 promotion still their website, so I call and spoke to Mike, who told me they did have cars available for the $99 lease deal. I asked to double check. He does then tells me there's absolutely cars available, no holds or deposits on them. Call Kevin about conversation with Mike. Kevin calls and tells me that one of the vehicles was a demo, and the other did have a check as a deposit. I then call Nelson Fong, General Manager, and Steve Reedy, General Sales Manager with my concerns. Neither one returned my call. Later Kevin calls to tell me he located a vehicle and will have it delivered on Tuesday, and I can pick it up Wednesday. Tuesday morning, I call Kevin requesting a pick up time and ask for a copy of the lease and all financial details. Not having heard back, I reach out to Nelson and Steve again. No luck. Kevin finally calls advising me my vehicle would be ready next day. I ask for financials again, he directs me to Sam, the finance manager. I call Sam, who insists on reviewing financials over the phone. Sam misstates several of the fees, and adds a few not in listed in the disclaimer. They amount to over $1000. I voice my concern, Sam refers me to Steve his manager. Yes, Steve Reedy, the guy who doesn’t return calls. I tried to voice my concerns. He tells me all the mishaps were "honest human error", and that I would have to pay all the fees to lease the vehicle. I agreed, asked when I could pick up my vehicle. He then pulls out of the deal, because of my concerns. When I asked about the deposit Raul had taken. He abruptly ended the call, saying he was never told about the deposit. He called back saying there was no deposit. My bad for not asking for a receipt. He then reiterated his decision to no give me the car. Wednesday, finally get a call from Nelson Fong who had no interest in my concerns. He tells me he doesn’t want to do business because, “you be somebody who would continuously not be happy with the transition” WHAT?! He follows with, ‘it’s no difference than going to a restaurant and eating food you don’t like, and people don’t want you to be there”. HUH?! Next he tells me he sells 450 cars a month, presumably to make me feel inadequate. Just try and get that $99/month lease....

Raul Ceballos

MK
6/26/2015

"Great Experience w/ Chris D."

I just purchased a car from Chris D. at Prestige Toyota in Ramsey NJ. He was knowledgeable about the models I drove, kept things light and didn't try to force a sale, and was patient as my wife and I took a bit to make our decision. Everyone on his team was friendly and helpful as well. We'll be back...

Prestige Toyota responded to this review

July 02, 2015

Hello MK! Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Prestige Toyota

Pearl
6/25/2015

"Awful"

Went to turn in my leased Scion. Was handled between 4 salesmen, one more uninterested than the other. 2 salesmen went out to do an "inspection" of my vehicle...came back and informed me that I had a broken grill and 2000 dollars worth of damage. I had NEVER so much as bumped the car into anything !! They told me not to worry because they would roll tha amount into my new lease. As a woman, they saw me coming a mile away!! I was not convinced they were being honest, so I went to a different and reputable dealer who had Toyota Leasing come out to do an independent inspection and lo and behold...no damage. None at all. This leaves me wondering where the 2k was going to go?? Maybe they were going to use it for rennovations to their old and dingy building. Simply put..dont go here.

Helen and Joe
5/14/2015

"Well Oiled Machine"

I called Prestige spoke with Jake and was given great directions to sales office. A few hours later we met Jake, only to find he sells on-line customers and quickly had Michael Digiacomo assist us with our inquiry. Michael Digiacomo was super assisting us with our interests in a sku # for a Rav 4, but was out for demo. Our next sku # for a Vesta proved great for us. and Michael Digiacomo filled us in with all the questions we asked. Michael had us on the road, Helen and I were overwhelmed with the performance of this vehicle. Quiet with all the muster one can get out of a quiet 6 cylinder engine. A nice looking vehicle with lines and curves that shows Style. The sales department works like a well oiled machine, Sales people and Kevin C. manager - Jim Finance Officer - Susan Scardino and others are courteous and polite as never seen before under one roof. This dealership has Toyota’s Inventory from A to Z. Thank you Michael Digiacomo and Jake for a job well done, Good luck to you and the dealership. Helen and Joe

theresa919
5/08/2015

"Great Service and fair price"

I was searching for a Toyota and another brand and came to Prestige. I met with Jody Bachetti and her manager Kevin Cadena. After 10 days and numerous phone calls and emails Kevin/ Jody continued to keep in contact with me and ask if they could assist me in any way- no pressure whatsoever. 4 other dealerships later, Kevin/ Jody gave me a great price for a beautiful Highlander. they were always very courteous and professional. The price was slightly higher than a competitor brand, but I took their price instead due to their professionalism and hard work. They made me extremely happy with the car purchase experience and I should have stuck with them to begin with instead of going to there dealerships (different brand). I would highly recommend Prestige especially Jody Bachetti and Kevin Cadena.

Jody Bachetti

ToyoOwner
4/23/2015

"Terrible Customer Service Experience"

I came in for my 20k miles service for my wife's 2013 Toyota. I wasn't aware that we were 1 month and 7 days past the 2 year service coverage. When I explained this to Jeff Weiss he told me that his job was to give "facts and figures and not engage in a dialogue with me about my issues." I told Jeff that I don't drive the car and if we were were given a warning that we were approaching a service contract coverage expiration, we would have brought in the car. He then told me that it's not his job to know "what's going on in my life." Jeff was not interested in understanding my frustration of not having information. I wasn't blaming him, Prestige, or trying to skirt around a payment. I was simply looking for some empathy about my frustration about not knowing the data. Eventually, he decided that I was not worth his time and pushed me off to his other colleague, Caroline Siderias. While working with Caroline, Jeff continued to debate with me from across his desk, and I asked him if this is what he considers good customer service? He replied by telling me that "he is not a robot and will respond to anything and anyone." His attitude and poor customer behavior was so bad that even Caroline asked him to "stop" twice. The other service advisors witnessing Jeff’s directives towards me all looked confused and kept their heads down. To get yelled at by a Service “Advisor” was just a flat-out awful way to start a morning. We have been Prestige customers for many, many years. I have also owned many cars through the years from many different brands and this was the first time that a Customer Service Advisor yelled and dismissed me for asking questions and explaining my frustrations. Jeff Weiss stated many times that his job was to give “facts and figures” and not understand my issues. He dismissed me by asking if I wanted the service or not and was unwilling to show any level of empathy or understanding. He sent me over to his colleague because he felt that “he could not work with me and should work with someone else.” In my opinion, a Service “Advisor” would do more than parrot facts and figures on a computer screen and inform me that I should have read the contract my wife signed 2 years ago. This is the worse service attitude I have ever experienced. As I told the Service Director, Bill Troise, this is the kind of behavior that steers customers towards other options. Jeff kept shouting that he’s not a robot but by continuously telling me that his job was to give facts and figures and not empathize with my frustration, he ended up exhibiting the behavior of an actual robot. Jeff Weiss should not work directly with customers. Terrible and very frustrating experience.

Bill Troise

Barbie
3/23/2015

"Great purchase experience thanks to Andre!"

From start to finish, Andre made it easy. He followed up in a timely manner and kept me informed about the car I was interested in and made sure I was pleased afterward. Test drove it on the spot and pick it up two days later. I would definitely recommend Toyota, Prestige, and especially Andre to anyone I know. A very satisfied customer!!!

Jim Adamo

sol
3/11/2015

"did not honer price match promise "

as I was shopping online Prestige called me & said as long as I have a price in writing he will honor the price of course I show up & showed the price holds me up for 30 min & then he says no cant do it tried too come up with all kind of excuses. this is not being honest .

jwinn09
3/10/2015

"Great experience with Jillian Cruz"

Jillian Cruz went above and beyond to make my experience purchasing a certified pre-owned Toyota Corolla smooth and pleasant. She was even able to get me car insurance the same day. I found her to be fast and efficient. Highly recommended. Great experience!

Jillian Cruz