Prestige Toyota

Anson Castillo

January 03, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- Julissa212

I went to Toyota on 12/31/16 to get into a new lease; my appointment was with Jillian. Three days before my appointment with Jillian, she calculated some figures for me to ensure I did not make the trip to NJ from Manhattan to waste my time. Throughout the entire process she was extremely knowledgeable, professional and honest!!! Unfortunately, honesty is not a characteristic always possessed by someone in Sales; however this time was different. We went for a test drive on the Rav4 and within 5 mins of our drive, she noticed something was off with the wheels; which she requested to be fixed right away. Something I did not notice at all. Due to circumstances beyond Toyota's control, I was unable to take the vehicle home with me the same day. Jillian stayed in touch with me for the next couple of days to offer her support; which is something I truly appreciated. Just yesterday 1/2/17, Jillian informed me the approval was received and I was able to return to toyota and pick up the vehicle. I truly do not know how I would have made it through this process without JIllian's support. She is truly exceptional!!!!

December 30, 2016

"Awesome"

- Marcus93

This dealership was very professional, made me feel comfortable and not pressured, someone was always there if I had any questions or concerns. I definitely recommend Toyota prestige

December 23, 2016

"Friendly, Caring and Honest"

- Leeniemel

I was very hesitant to come to a dealership to look for a vehicle due to the fact the last one I went to I got robbed by the person selling me the car. Andy is amazing. He showed me EVERY option in my price budget and make sure he picked what was best suited for my lifestyle and pockets. I would recommend him to anyone who need to by a car.

2016 Toyota Land Cruiser