Prestige Toyota

Anson Castillo

April 21, 2017

"Impressed"

- janchiz

Brad Aiello was a pleasure to work with. Our Sienna had problems with both doors. Brad was honest and straightforward about the door recall and whether our problem would be covered. He worked to minimize the cost by trying to get the jammed door to work. After all the problems I had dealing with Toyota Customer Service, Brad was the only person that I truly believed was working to help us!

April 12, 2017

"Jillian Delgado is an Amazing Sales Associate!"

- mtr2017

Went to Prestige Toyota to see if I could find a new car. Jillian came to my assistance and wanted to know what my needs were and provide options. During this time she was always friendly, polite and extremely professional. We checked various cars and she helped me make a decision. Rather than a stranger it felt like I was working with a someone who truly cared about me as a person. She was able to take my car and let me leave with a new Corolla. I am happy I went to Prestige Toyota and had the opportunity to work with Jillian and get my new car. Thank you very much Jillian! Great Job! I am enjoying my new Corolla. Brandon Tavarez did a great job explaining everything to me and letting me ask questions. He was understanding and very clear with all the instructions. Brandon took he time to make sure I understood everything and made me feel relaxed behind the wheel of my new car. Thank you so very much for your help.

April 05, 2017

"Good Service Department..."

- Classic JB

Let's get the very positive out of the way: Pamela Garcia, at the front desk, has very good customer service skills. She will get all your paperwork together in a few minutes. Moreover, if your car needs to stay at the shop, Pamela will get you in a loaner in a matter of minutes. I took my Certified Pre-Owned Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE to Prestige Toyota (which is also where I purchased it) for service due to a check engine light. It was something minor - my understanding is that an EVAP canister had to be replaced due to overfilling the gas tank. Let's say that at first I experienced a small bump on the road, which is why I decided to give four stars and not five. However, Service Director Tim Broderick made sure any wrong was corrected. My car was serviced and ready for pick up the next day. Please make sure to see this gentleman if you experience anything unpleasant regarding treatment or service of your vehicle. Service Adviser Kevin Regan is a professional in his field and will promptly call you with any updates regarding the status of your vehicle. Finally, Bert Myles, the Shop Forman, is very knowledgeable and will patiently explain to you what is wrong with your vehicle. Don't hesitate to talk to him if you have any concerns.

2016 Toyota Land Cruiser