Prestige Toyota

Anson Castillo

February 21, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- Richard J Murphy Jr

My sales professional Jillian Delgado was truly exceptional. She handled a difficult experience for me in a great fashion. My brand new lease was totaled 10 days after picking it up and she got me right back on track with a new vehicle. I would highly recommend her.

February 19, 2017

"An enjoyable experience"

- Diana Robinson

This is my third car purchase from this dealership. I travel 50 miles to purchase my car here. Their presentation, service and friendliness can not be matched.

February 16, 2017

"Great Experience"

- frank cangi

My first experience with Prestige Toyota was three years ago in 2014. Chris D'Onofrio was the salesman I met. I am purchasing my 4th car from Prestige and continue returning because Chris makes the transaction easy. He is fair and responsive. I travel an hour from my home to deal with him. Great price and great service.

2016 Toyota Land Cruiser