Prestige Toyota

1096 New Jersey 17 ,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Toyota Info
About Prestige Toyota

As the largest volume Toyota dealer in the New York region in 2013, Prestige Toyota has turned thousands of Toyota buyers into long-standing, loyal customers since 1997. We strive to provide superior customer service, and our professional staff is committed to fulfilling each customer’s needs – not only at the point of purchase, but throughout their entire experience.Prestige is a highly regarded Toyota dealer that caters to customers from all over the tri-state region of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.

About Prestige Toyota

Barbie
3/23/2015

"Great purchase experience thanks to Andre!"

From start to finish, Andre made it easy. He followed up in a timely manner and kept me informed about the car I was interested in and made sure I was pleased afterward. Test drove it on the spot and pick it up two days later. I would definitely recommend Toyota, Prestige, and especially Andre to anyone I know. A very satisfied customer!!!

Jim Adamo

sol
3/11/2015

"did not honer price match promise "

as I was shopping online Prestige called me & said as long as I have a price in writing he will honor the price of course I show up & showed the price holds me up for 30 min & then he says no cant do it tried too come up with all kind of excuses. this is not being honest .

jwinn09
3/10/2015

"Great experience with Jillian Cruz"

Jillian Cruz went above and beyond to make my experience purchasing a certified pre-owned Toyota Corolla smooth and pleasant. She was even able to get me car insurance the same day. I found her to be fast and efficient. Highly recommended. Great experience!

Jillian Cruz

bearcat
3/07/2015

"No Strees Purchase"

Rob, want to thank you for helping my sister purchase the first vehicle since her husband passed. It was a daunting task, even for a smart, with-it business woman and busy mom. You were attentive and delivered. She can't say enough about how comfortable you made the process. Well done!!

ebednar
3/07/2015

"Rob, thank you for making it easy!"

I need easy. And Rob made it easy. I was referred to Rob by a close friend and from our first conversation over the phone I felt comfortable with everything. I love my Highlander and am confident that I purchased the right car for me and my needs. Thank you so much!

Stefani
3/05/2015

"New car purchase"

Both Andre and Mark were extremely helpful and trustworthy. They made sure everything went smooth, and answered all the questions that me and my father had. This is my first new car and I have to say that I left the dealership confident with my choice.

redheaddiva
2/23/2015

"Our Sales Associate, Andre, Went Above and Beyond"

Our experience of purchasing a 2015 Toyota Avalon was extremely pleasant. Andre sized up our needs and driving style very accurately and recommended the model that was most appropriate. . The price that we negotiated was extremely fair. Andre then moved mountains to locate the specific exterior and interior color combination that we were seeking. It was like finding a needle in a haystack, but he found the car at another dealership about 65 miles away. The negotiated price stood, so we paid no premium for obtaining the car from another dealer's inventory, which we appreciated. Our new car was delivered within one week of purchase in pristine condition, and Prestige arranged for an in-vehicle tutorial with Ken to guide us through all the features. Ken was extremely knowledgeable and patient. We also appreciated the lack of hard sell on extras when we were paying for the car. We would recommend Prestige Toyota very highly for buying experience and price fairness, and Andre in particular.

Ken (didn't catch last name) who oriented us to new vehicle features

jolisa11
2/21/2015

"Thank you Andre"

Andre went above and beyond to get me an excellent deal on my new 2015 Toyota Corolla. Asking all the right questions and listening to what i was looking for, Andre made sure my needs were met. He made the transaction extremely smooth and kept me updated the entire time. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to make a Toyota purchase to do it through Andre.

Njaiello95
2/19/2015

"WORST SALESPERSON EVER !!"

Worst experience ever. ROB RAGO was my salesperson, he went to put my plates on and drilled two holes on the bottom of my bumper BELOW WHERE THE LICENSE PLATE SHOULD BE - then, I went back in the next morning looking to get my bumper replaced for the damage ROB RAGO caused and he tries to play it off as if he NEVER drilled the two "license plate distance apart" holes in the back of my bumper. After his deceiving words and lies to his manager DAVID ROAT (who ALSO hung up the phone on me and tried to tell me there's no way ROB RAGO drilled these holes in my car and that I must've gone out, bought a power drill and drilled the holes in my bumper MYSELF - avoiding all responsibilities for their actions) and to myself trying to make everyone believe he didn't cause the drilled holes in my bumper I wouldn't recommend this man to a monkey if they walked into this dealership!! Absolutely horrible attitude he hung up the phone on me when I tried to explain the situation and then did not pursue to help me any further with the damage he caused. After speaking to the Prestige Toyota Vice President who got this issue resolved I would save yourself the trouble and find another dealership to go to. Im still in shock about what this man just did to my car and my experience at Prestige Toyota in Ramsey. When life hands you a drill, DONT GIVE IT TO ROB.

David Roat

pw121956
2/17/2015

"Great experience"

Jillian Cruz is the best! Very organized and helpful. She went above and beyond in working with us on purchasing a new Highlander and certified used Corolla. The whole process was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have had.

Jillian Cruz