Prestige Toyota

Ray Laureano

November 30, 2016

"Homerun!"

- Joel Berke

I shopped in several dealerships in the area. I had some very negative experiences with toyota many years ago but Andy Eagle has restored my faith in Toyota. I not only had a wonderful and positive experience, Andy came through and found me the exact car I was looking for. I was stunned how quickly he found one, especially since I wanted a new color that hardly anyone knew about. I also hit 39.2 mpg with the 2017 Rav 4 hybrid. The est. was 30/34mpg, Overall, I would highly recommend this dealer and look forward to many yrs of driving this car. Joel

November 26, 2016

"Took a while but actual meeting was smooth and proffesional"

- Y. O.

I was buying out a lease. From the time the lease was coming to its end I was kept in touch and up to date with my options etc. Other than waiting for over an hour for a scheduled appointment I would give very high ratings to all of those who were directly involved in the original lease and subsequent buy-out.

November 15, 2016

"Very Good!"

- Amy

It was a simple process. My lease was up and needed a new vehicle. We came to an agreement quite easily. Everyone involved was courteous, friendly, and professional. I have been their loyal customer since 2007, and will continue to be one.

2016 Toyota Land Cruiser