Prestige Toyota

1096 New Jersey 17 ,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Toyota Info
About Prestige Toyota

As the largest volume Toyota dealer in the New York region in 2013, Prestige Toyota has turned thousands of Toyota buyers into long-standing, loyal customers since 1997. We strive to provide superior customer service, and our professional staff is committed to fulfilling each customer’s needs – not only at the point of purchase, but throughout their entire experience.Prestige is a highly regarded Toyota dealer that caters to customers from all over the tri-state region of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.

About Prestige Toyota

MK
6/26/2015

"Great Experience w/ Chris D."

I just purchased a car from Chris D. at Prestige Toyota in Ramsey NJ. He was knowledgeable about the models I drove, kept things light and didn't try to force a sale, and was patient as my wife and I took a bit to make our decision. Everyone on his team was friendly and helpful as well. We'll be back...

Prestige Toyota responded to this review

July 02, 2015

Hello MK! Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Prestige Toyota

Helen and Joe
5/14/2015

"Well Oiled Machine"

I called Prestige spoke with Jake and was given great directions to sales office. A few hours later we met Jake, only to find he sells on-line customers and quickly had Michael Digiacomo assist us with our inquiry. Michael Digiacomo was super assisting us with our interests in a sku # for a Rav 4, but was out for demo. Our next sku # for a Vesta proved great for us. and Michael Digiacomo filled us in with all the questions we asked. Michael had us on the road, Helen and I were overwhelmed with the performance of this vehicle. Quiet with all the muster one can get out of a quiet 6 cylinder engine. A nice looking vehicle with lines and curves that shows Style. The sales department works like a well oiled machine, Sales people and Kevin C. manager - Jim Finance Officer - Susan Scardino and others are courteous and polite as never seen before under one roof. This dealership has Toyota’s Inventory from A to Z. Thank you Michael Digiacomo and Jake for a job well done, Good luck to you and the dealership. Helen and Joe

theresa919
5/08/2015

"Great Service and fair price"

I was searching for a Toyota and another brand and came to Prestige. I met with Jody Bachetti and her manager Kevin Cadena. After 10 days and numerous phone calls and emails Kevin/ Jody continued to keep in contact with me and ask if they could assist me in any way- no pressure whatsoever. 4 other dealerships later, Kevin/ Jody gave me a great price for a beautiful Highlander. they were always very courteous and professional. The price was slightly higher than a competitor brand, but I took their price instead due to their professionalism and hard work. They made me extremely happy with the car purchase experience and I should have stuck with them to begin with instead of going to there dealerships (different brand). I would highly recommend Prestige especially Jody Bachetti and Kevin Cadena.

Jody Bachetti

ToyoOwner
4/23/2015

"Terrible Customer Service Experience"

I came in for my 20k miles service for my wife's 2013 Toyota. I wasn't aware that we were 1 month and 7 days past the 2 year service coverage. When I explained this to Jeff Weiss he told me that his job was to give "facts and figures and not engage in a dialogue with me about my issues." I told Jeff that I don't drive the car and if we were were given a warning that we were approaching a service contract coverage expiration, we would have brought in the car. He then told me that it's not his job to know "what's going on in my life." Jeff was not interested in understanding my frustration of not having information. I wasn't blaming him, Prestige, or trying to skirt around a payment. I was simply looking for some empathy about my frustration about not knowing the data. Eventually, he decided that I was not worth his time and pushed me off to his other colleague, Caroline Siderias. While working with Caroline, Jeff continued to debate with me from across his desk, and I asked him if this is what he considers good customer service? He replied by telling me that "he is not a robot and will respond to anything and anyone." His attitude and poor customer behavior was so bad that even Caroline asked him to "stop" twice. The other service advisors witnessing Jeff’s directives towards me all looked confused and kept their heads down. To get yelled at by a Service “Advisor” was just a flat-out awful way to start a morning. We have been Prestige customers for many, many years. I have also owned many cars through the years from many different brands and this was the first time that a Customer Service Advisor yelled and dismissed me for asking questions and explaining my frustrations. Jeff Weiss stated many times that his job was to give “facts and figures” and not understand my issues. He dismissed me by asking if I wanted the service or not and was unwilling to show any level of empathy or understanding. He sent me over to his colleague because he felt that “he could not work with me and should work with someone else.” In my opinion, a Service “Advisor” would do more than parrot facts and figures on a computer screen and inform me that I should have read the contract my wife signed 2 years ago. This is the worse service attitude I have ever experienced. As I told the Service Director, Bill Troise, this is the kind of behavior that steers customers towards other options. Jeff kept shouting that he’s not a robot but by continuously telling me that his job was to give facts and figures and not empathize with my frustration, he ended up exhibiting the behavior of an actual robot. Jeff Weiss should not work directly with customers. Terrible and very frustrating experience.

Bill Troise

Barbie
3/23/2015

"Great purchase experience thanks to Andre!"

From start to finish, Andre made it easy. He followed up in a timely manner and kept me informed about the car I was interested in and made sure I was pleased afterward. Test drove it on the spot and pick it up two days later. I would definitely recommend Toyota, Prestige, and especially Andre to anyone I know. A very satisfied customer!!!

Jim Adamo

sol
3/11/2015

"did not honer price match promise "

as I was shopping online Prestige called me & said as long as I have a price in writing he will honor the price of course I show up & showed the price holds me up for 30 min & then he says no cant do it tried too come up with all kind of excuses. this is not being honest .

jwinn09
3/10/2015

"Great experience with Jillian Cruz"

Jillian Cruz went above and beyond to make my experience purchasing a certified pre-owned Toyota Corolla smooth and pleasant. She was even able to get me car insurance the same day. I found her to be fast and efficient. Highly recommended. Great experience!

Jillian Cruz

bearcat
3/07/2015

"No Strees Purchase"

Rob, want to thank you for helping my sister purchase the first vehicle since her husband passed. It was a daunting task, even for a smart, with-it business woman and busy mom. You were attentive and delivered. She can't say enough about how comfortable you made the process. Well done!!

ebednar
3/07/2015

"Rob, thank you for making it easy!"

I need easy. And Rob made it easy. I was referred to Rob by a close friend and from our first conversation over the phone I felt comfortable with everything. I love my Highlander and am confident that I purchased the right car for me and my needs. Thank you so much!

Stefani
3/05/2015

"New car purchase"

Both Andre and Mark were extremely helpful and trustworthy. They made sure everything went smooth, and answered all the questions that me and my father had. This is my first new car and I have to say that I left the dealership confident with my choice.

Reviews of Chris D'Onofrio