Prestige Toyota

1096 New Jersey 17 ,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Toyota Info
About Prestige Toyota

As the largest volume Toyota dealer in the New York region in 2013, Prestige Toyota has turned thousands of Toyota buyers into long-standing, loyal customers since 1997. We strive to provide superior customer service, and our professional staff is committed to fulfilling each customer’s needs – not only at the point of purchase, but throughout their entire experience.Prestige is a highly regarded Toyota dealer that caters to customers from all over the tri-state region of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.

About Prestige Toyota

shermol
9/28/2016

"The salesman makes the difference"

I was so fortunate to have Andy Eagle for a salesman. He was really knowledgeable and helpful. If not for Andy I am sure I would have purchased another Honda Accord. On the test drive he pointed out all the great options and was so helpful. I ended up feeling a true sincerity and professionalism from Andy. He just kept building on this sincerity. By the time my first visit was over I felt like I was working with someone who really cared about selling me a car I would be happy with. After I was sold on the Toyota by Andy I went to Rockland Toyota, which is a lot closer to where I live. I found the salesman un knowledgeable. Went back to Andy and purchased the car. Great salesman. Even after I had the car for a few days he followed up to see if I was happy. Really smart salesman. I would recommend him to everyone.

T.
9/20/2016

"A great experience"

Overall, it was a great experience! Mike Chaitow was professional, friendly, and super helpful in everything- from explaining the features of the car and answering our questions to helping us get a price we were happy with. We'd definitely come back here the next time we're in the market for another car!

GinaC90
9/19/2016

"An Amazing Experience at the Dealership"

I recently purchased my first Toyota at Prestige Toyota. Jillian is very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. She has made me feel confident in my purchase. Jillian explained everything in complete detail and no questions went unanswered. She went above and beyond to help me get my first Toyota at the right price! Jillian has made this experience affordable and fun! Thank you Jillian for all of your help! I highly recommend Jillian to everyone for their next purchase!

Tommy1
9/19/2016

"Erica Lo really set the bar high "

Thank you so much for the experience red carpet treatment !! Erica was incredibly helpful professional and knowledgeable thank you Erica hope to see you soon

Timothy Rourke
9/14/2016

"Excellent!"

The building is amazing, their hospitality was welcoming, the staff and Jodi B. who was great to me made me feel like family! Thank You!!

J. M. Argo
9/03/2016

"Knowledgeable, Responsive & Courteous"

The lease, with Prestige Toyoya, for our 2014 4Runner Limited was coming to an end and we were interested in looking at the crossover line of Toyota's 2016 RAV4s. Krystina and Erica, in Customer Service, got the ball rolling in a timely manner; making sure all our paperwork was in order and setting an appointment for us, at the beautiful new showroom. Jeff, in Sales, was very patient; giving us all the time we needed to test drive the RAV4 SE and RAV4 Limited models and answered all our questions. Once we decided on the RAV4 Limited, Sergio, in Service, explained everything about the car's operations, including the vast and impressive safety features. Finally Tony, in Finance, reviewed the terms of our lease and did not make us feel rushed. Overall great experience dealing with Prestige Toyota and these five friendly professionals.

dtl2016
9/02/2016

"Always a pleasure!!"

Chris has sold us 5 cars over the past 10 years. He is always honest ant trustworthy!!! We have purchased Toyotas brand new and used. We have also purchased a certified used car from him. Every transaction has been smooth and enjoyable. Chris makes it enjoyable to purchase a car!!

Maura
8/31/2016

"Great customer service from my salesperson"

My previous salesperson had left the dealership but I was so delighted to be assigned a salesperson who had been trained by him. Jillian Delgado was gracious and knowledgeable. She knew her stuff and put me at ease! Throughout the entire buying process and afterwards she stayed in touch with me, ensuring my satisfaction with my purchase. Thank you Jillian for a enjoyable, stress -free experience!

arduncan111990
8/31/2016

"Amazing Experience"

Toyota was fairly priced and very accommodating to my needs. Despite several obstacles in terms of financing, they managed to get me the car I wanted at a great price!

q lam
8/26/2016

"Wonderful Sales person"

Arsen was very helpful and willing to spend the time to help us explore different vehicle options that were affordable. I had a very pleasant experience with him. I will definitely recommend my friends to him

Reviews of Jillian Delgado