Priority Honda Huntersville

Dominique McFadden

John Troxler, Finance Manager, Priority Honda Huntersville

John Troxler

February 15, 2017

"Outstanding service with Ryan Repchick "

- TamiS

I had the pleasure of being serviced at Priority Honda on February 7 with Ryan Repchick. He was polite, professional and demonstrated good time management.

February 10, 2017

"Not always what I want to hear, but always honest and helpfu"

- Tom

Let's be real, getting your car serviced is no fun. It always costs a fair bit and there are often extras we did not anticipate, because after all, no matter how good they are, they're just machines. I've come here since I bought my vehicle here in 2007, and they give it to me straight. Sometimes I don't want to hear what is wrong- that added extra thing I wasn't planning on or whatever, but it is always explained very clearly to me so I understand what is going on, and the ramifications of taking care of it now, or waiting (when that is an option). I know more about my car now than I did. James Comey has been my point guy there since day one, and he is excellent- very good, clear, professional service.

February 06, 2017

"Ryan Repchick & Priority Honda"

- Davewade

Mr Ryan Repchick assisted me with my last visit to Priority Honda service deptartment. Ryan was extremely professional and very helpful. He insured that my requests were accomplished. I will be returning to Priority Honda for my service needs.

Priority Honda Huntersville, Huntersville, NC, 28078