Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Cassandra M Alston Townsley
9/27/2016

"Thank You Chris Coley"

I am writing to you to express my appreciation for the excellent customer service which I always receive when I bring my baby 🚗(2007 Honda Odessy) in for service at the Priority Honda Huntersville. My service Representative is Chris Coley. Mr. Coley is always very welcoming, receiving, professional, attentive and shows care ? & concern for my baby. As you can see, I can go on & on. But, words really cannot express the Thanks that Mr. Coley deserve and my appreciation for him. I also would like to say Thank You to Priority Honda Huntersville for hiring Mr. Coley! I may not like bringing my baby in for service, but seeing Mr. Coley makes the trip easier. Mr.Coley is very accommodating and helps me to understand what's going on with my baby. I hope that this is the kind of service that is present in all of your service department Service Representatives as this is what the customers want to have. Thank You Priority Honda Huntersville and Thank You Chris Coley! You are Great 👍💯? in my book!

Yatniel Yehudah
9/27/2016

"Recall "

I went in for a recall for my air bags Chris Coley was a great help. I was in an out in about an hour. Thank you Chris, you did me a real favor by your attention to my need to pick up my grandchildren.

Fred
9/26/2016

"Dom McFadden"

Dominique is an upbeat-enthusiastic sales person. he knew the in's and out's of the car we bought and helped up the the tech goodies as well.

Grisolia
9/22/2016

"Excellent service"

Chris Foley did an excellent job. Price was fair and they cleaned my car too. Car was ready on time and paperwork was ready so my time wasn't wasted.

Geraldine16
9/20/2016

"Chris Coley, Service Advisor"

Chris Coley is a terrific Service Advisor-always courteous, ready to answer any questions and very knowledgeable. He is a valuable asset to your dealership. His estimation of time needed for service always remarkably precise.

Chris Coley, Service Advisory

Honda Man
9/20/2016

"New vehicle purchase"

Just a word of appreciation to Mike Gaston your sale person who worked very hard in finding the pre-owned Pilot for my wife and me to purchase. He professionalism and customer service is very high. Priority Honda should be very proud to have him on your Team.

Joseph Byers
9/14/2016

"Honda service"

I had good service. Daniel Ray explain what I need to keep my Honda safe . I did not have to wait long. I had great service.

Daniel Ray

TC
9/11/2016

"15k service"

I had an 8:45am appointment, but I needed to get to work prior to that. Chris set me up with service an hour earlier which allowed me to catch the 8am shuttle.

AliceK
9/10/2016

"Thank you for your help and kindness!"

To the management, I just was picked up from the hospital after a Brain Tumor Surgery and the car broke down in the middle of the street. We managed to go home, but I had a doctor appointment the next morning, so we went to Honda Huntersville first, where Ryan took me as quickly as possible, I couldn't walk, walk me to a loaner to get me going to my appointment and call me back when the car was finished. Ryan has been a tremendous help for me since my first meeting with him at the dealership service. Again thank you Ryan and thanks to everyone at Huntersville Honda. Alice Konde

Ryan Repchick,

richard collins
9/09/2016

"Pre-owned sales"

After visiting several dealerships closer to home we made the trip to Priority Honda in Huntersville and all i can say is I'm glad we did. When we arrived we met Rahquis on the lot. We were already several hours and 2 dealerships into the day and I was in no mood for "the run-around" I went straight to the point that we were looking for certified pre-owned, the model and the maximum amount we were willing to pay. Rahquis was honest and stated that he didn't think they had that particular model in stock that would meet our criteria but suggested we look at the Accord's as they had several that would meet the criteria and he felt if we would test drive one we would be pleased with the Accord. Boy was he right! My wife fell in love with the ride and handling almost immediately. Our son purchased his pre-owned Element from Priority Honda about 9 months earlier and I guess we should have listened to him and went there first.

Dominique McFadden,