Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

JoEllen Guenzburger
7/23/2016

"James Comey is a gem of a service advisor @ Priority Honda "

I bring my 2011 Honda Civic exclusively to this dealer and prefer to deal with James Comey. He is extremely knowledgeable and advises me completely through the process of what my vehicle needs to keep running in tip top condition. It is worthwhile to deal with someone you can rely on and trust in this day and age is priceless commodity. J. Guenzburger

AnnSprinkle
7/22/2016

"Service Department"

Thank you Ryan Repchick! I brought in my 2013 Honda Odyssey van for an oil change and state inspection. I purchased my vehicle there in 2015 so both services were done at no charge! You helped me to get the other things done that were scheduled maintenance with no hassle. Great visit. Ann Sprinkle

Ryan Repchick

John Makahili
7/19/2016

"Being a first time buyer"

Although I was a first time buyer, they did all that they could to help me find the right ride, both affordable, and stylish. I love this dealership and would highly recommend to come here. I had a great experience and am very happy with my new car!! Thanks to Lester and Micheal for helping me through the entire process!

Briski2016
7/18/2016

"Awesome"

I have bought 3 cars from this dealership and the experience has been awesome! Always willing to give a nice, timely,and friendly visit or call! Never had any problems!

Tony Rios

Shannon White
7/15/2016

"Great customer service! "

We worked with Lester Mckoy. He always kept in touch with us. This dealership went out of their way to help us when others didn't. I am truly impressed with the care that was taken.

Tony. Rias

DMorin1
7/14/2016

"Fantastic "

I purchased my new 2016 Accord from Priority Honda and I worked with Jason Mays, who made the entire process so easy, I can say this was by far the easiest car purchase I have ever made. I would and do tell everyone who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to go to Priority! I also had my first sevice done on my vehicle at Priority and the experience was exactly what I expected, prompt and efficient service. I highly recommend Priority Honda.

Panthers2016
7/11/2016

"RAHQUIS"

Ask for Rahquis. I've bought 2 cars so far from him and have been satisfied with his style of relaxed salesmanship. He is knowledgable and helpful.

athomas08
7/10/2016

"Great customer service "

Great customer service Chris Coley. Your service was excellent. Keep up the great work. If your at priority honda, request for Chris Coley. You will not regret it.

Micah.Nelson41
7/10/2016

"Economic Luxury"

Priority Honda was easily the best choice because of the free oil changes and inspections for life. The car buying experience was made easy and quick with Graham Davis. He helped me to lower my interest rate on my payment and I drove off the lot the same day. He gets my personal reccomendationfor sure he is extremely personable and ensures you feel perfectly comfortable operating every aspect of your car before you leave. Mike Scholar thoroughly explained all of the benefits and options that priority Honda offers to help new car owners. They were an incredible team. I will definitely be using priority Honda in the future.

happyhonda09
7/09/2016

"Friendliest Folks Around"

I love this dealership! I came in this week for an oil change. We have been coming here for almost 3 years since we moved. I was waited on by Ryan Repchick, who was witty, friendly and most accommodating. I will be going back next month for my state inspection. My husband I both have gotten our Hondas serviced here & are thrilled with their customer service. In fact, we love this place so much, that my husband says our next Honda is coming from Priority!

Ryan Repchick