Priority Honda Huntersville

Tyrese Lee

August 19, 2017

"Sales - Armani Coleman"

- Terry Broach

Armani is definitely a people-person. Total professional. Kept the sales process focused and moving forward to the close. It's refreshing to experience true customer service these days. We will highly recommend Armani to anyone considering to purchase. Thank you again, Armani. Terry Broach

Armani Coleman (to whomever...obviously this survey needs updated with current staff names. Armani is just one)

August 03, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Jlissy02

I've had 3 Hondas that I have brought over the years to Priority Honda in Huntersville for service. The people are always extremely nice and welcoming! When I originally booked my appointment I was listed as a waiter, but my plans had changed for that day. I needed a ride home and they provided a courtesy ride in the matter of minutes without any hesitation! The gentleman that took me home, Matt, and my advisor, Jim Comey were both great to work with! They both genuinely care about their customers, which is what makes me a Priority for Life customer!! Thanks Jim and Matt!

Jim Comey
Other Employees : Matt in service

July 26, 2017

"Fast, friendly and competent service"

- Quilt lover

I bought my 2010 Civic from Priority, and have been very pleased with the service department as well as my car. James Comey is one of the best. Everything happens in time, and the customer communication is excellent.

Jim Comey