Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Dedrick12
2/08/2016

"No complaints!"

On a whim I decided that I wanted a Civic Si. A few short hours after arriving at the dealership, I drove away in a 2013 Civic Si with a full tank of gas (and a free keychain!) Dom made it a very pleasant and pain free experience!

TGwinston
2/07/2016

"Great Experience with nice people"

Went to get my oil changed and was in and out in 30 min on a very busy Friday. Allen Sanchez was very friendly and helpful.

Allen Sanchez

Shutchison
2/07/2016

"Great experience"

The staff is truly professional! Everyone did a great job of explaining our options. We would highly recommend Priority Honda to anyone looking to purchase a car.

sxpxfx
2/04/2016

"Great experience, friendly staff"

I love Honda, and I love the Civic. I came to Priority because I read some good reviews, and it was the closest Honda dealer to me. They have really friendly staff, and their perks for being a Priority customer are pretty sweet. I was SO excited to find that they had one 2016 Civic with black exterior and beige interior. I've wanted this look for so long and finally Honda made it AND Priority had it in stock (they didn't have many 2016's since they're so new). The price was a little higher than I wanted, but both Tyrese and Justin helped make it so I could walk out the door with keys to my new car in hand. Overall it was a really great experience and I'm excited to be the owner of a 4th Civic!

Rlbok
1/31/2016

"Service"

I've had my truck serviced there for many years. They do not pressure and always deliver the facts and recommendations as they see them. I usually leave the car and they almost always finish the same day. Jim Comey is my usual but I find all advisors are just as professional. 150,000 miles and only real problem was an expensiv oil leak. Other than that, just recommended maintenance. After owning Fords and Chevrolets, the reliability of the Ridgeline has been great.

Mcrocker83
1/30/2016

"Wouldn't have gone anywhere else!!"

I was in an accident and totaled my car. My husband and I were already planning on purchasing a newer vehicle later in the year, this just upped our timeline. I was ready to settle for less than I truly wanted, as we were financially exactly where we wanted to be. Dominique and Alden worked so hard to get the best deal for me. And I walked out with a 2016 Honda Odyssey!! I will always recommend Priority Honda. The people who work there are like family and will always do the best they can to give you want you want with the price that you have to work with! Love these guys!!

Luis garcia
1/30/2016

"great service!!!"

Came in to buy a Honda fit. Great service Dom was very helpful made the process very fast and painless. I would definitely recommend him and his service.

Priority Honda Huntersville responded to this review

February 01, 2016

I am happy that we could meet you needs and show you how much we care. Welcome to the Priority Honda Family and if you have any questions or issue, please let me know by giving me a call at 704-875-3232 or sending me an email at acharles@priorityauto.com. -Andrew Charles, Internet Sales Manager

Perry Ali
1/27/2016

"GREAT SERVICE & EXPERIENCE"

Purchased a new 2016 HONDA ACCORD SPORT with a new lease. Traded in my 2013 HONDA ACCORD SPORT. It was a very smooth process with the Sales Manager Mr. Mike Johnson & I was very happy with the service & professionalism that was extended. This is my third Honda Accord at this dealership & they have always done a great job. You get oil changes & inspections for free & car washes. The service has always been great & I highly recommend this Honda dealership. Perry Ali

Priority Honda Huntersville responded to this review

February 01, 2016

That is what we are about here! Welcome to the Priority Honda Family and I look forward to see you for your next service appointment. Any issue please contact me at 704-875-3232. -Andrew Charles, Internet Sales Manager

drhendrix
1/18/2016

"NEW PURCHASE ...2016 CIVIC"

We are very happy with the new Civic. Also we are very grateful to John Troxler for his help with our purchase. He is very knowledgeable and works very hard to make your purchase stress free. Keith McCullar also excellent to work with and made the situation somewhat fun. Because of these two guys we will recommend their dealership to friends. Now there is negative aspect to our experience and that was the interaction (or lack of) with the sales manager. I worked with Mark Cunnea on the phone and text messaging prior to actually going to the dealership. Turned out our discussion meant very little once I arrived. The price we discussed not even close and he never acknowledged that my wife and I were even in the building. He gave me the impression we were baited in order to get us there. If I had to deal with him again , I would go back to my old dealership. Again.....Priority Honda is great....just don't let John and Mark get away!!! David and Karen Hendrix

2004 honda
1/17/2016

"Car service 1/13/16"

I was very satisfied with the work done on my car. James Comey is very knowledgeable when it comes to what's best to keep my car running smoothly.

Reviews of Alden Sink