Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jen41575
5/30/2016

"Amazing experience!!!!!"

Our experience was amazing. Daniel was not pushy and extremely kind. There was absolutely no haggling. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had! Very friendly staff, general manager, amazing salesman, and financial manager! AMAZING!

SimpleE
5/29/2016

"Fun, relaxed atmosphere"

We had a wonderful experience with Priority and Darius. They were knowledgeable and fun. The entire very long event was more enjoyable because of how we were treated. Not just as buyers but everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

Honda 3
5/25/2016

"Quick easy and very friendly"

Ryan Repchick Was very helpful, fast n helpful during my recent visit. I will ask for him as my service advisor next time. Very pleasant experience

Ryan Repchick

h from davidson
5/21/2016

"Jim Comey Is Super!!"

Last Friday, we had my wife's 2015 CR-V in for the 15,000-mile service. We always ask for Jim Comey and were fortunate to get him and his team this time. Jim and his team always do a super job. They are always on time and "on the mark" price-wise. Friday was no exception. l

Mitch Frye
5/21/2016

"Great service"

Always a pleasure to deal with the service department...very responsive. BEST service manager in the business, Audrey and Mike took care of my service, and Ryan always talks with me even if I'm working with someone else. The service department is the reason Priority is my provider...on top of their game.

Audrey, Mike, Ryan, and Jorge in sales.

Jon O
5/14/2016

"Dawn Bockert good lady"

Thanks Dawn for getting repairs under my warranty! You're my hero! Also very friendly and personable. They go all out to make the customer feel important and appreciated.

Dawn Bockert

kwwoolley
5/10/2016

"Courteous and friendly"

I thought David Carter did a great job helping us through the sales process. He was thoughtful, knowledgeable and patient throughout. I highly recommend David to any prospective buyers! The dealership is clean and well-lit and the vehicle selection is first rate. My only quibble is with the speed of the transaction - I sure wish there were way to make the process more efficient time-wise!

DrCop01
5/08/2016

"Excellent customer!"

From the moment I walked into the service reception area, Chris Coley was courteous, professional and made me feel like family! He respected my time and gave my concerns the utmost priority. He is a genuine asset to this dealership!

Bkelson
5/07/2016

"Chris Coley - Great Customer Service"

Chris went above and beyond to take care of me! I brought in my Honda Odyssey and was concerned about some knocking sound when turning the steering wheel. They gave it a thorough diagnostic and got to the bottom of the problem. He even did what he could to get the price down to an affordable level. Priority Honda is the best place I've ever serviced a vehicle at! Keep up the great work!

NelsonFerreira12
5/04/2016

"Not good"

We went to look for a new car. The guy that helped us was nice. After getting inside this place we told them around the price we wanted another guy outside said these two cars so we picked one of them. They came up with different price. We had our mind set on a price. We got up was going to leave and told them thank you for all your help. Walked up to desk get my license back. Manager stood up pointing his finger at me told me I'll be back he knew people so good that how he got me a loan, no one will approve me, my credit was bad. He was very rude I was in shocked!!!! Went next door to Toyota they were the best my credit was not that bad and walked out with a brand new car better then what we were told to pick out for our price range. Will not ever go back to Priority Honda Huntersville.

Priority Honda Huntersville responded to this review

May 19, 2016

Hello Nelson, I am sorry you feel that your experience at our dealership was so negative. We were able to secure credit for your wife at the requested price, but unfortunately, we could not agree on a price for your trade, and the price of the vehicle was as low as we could go. I can assure you that we did not mean any disrespect, and apologize that we could not come to an agreement. Thank you, Brison Chu - General Manager

Reviews of Chris  Coley