Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

JohnnyC
8/22/2016

"Excellent Salesman"

Tyrese was a pleasure to work with. He was knowledge on the car we purchased and its accessories. He made the car buying experience pleasant.

Mit
8/21/2016

"Great Personalized Service"

My spouse and I went in to inquire about upgrading her 2014 CRV to a 2016 CRV for some added features and to essentially reset the mileage. We worked with Richard and Mark who were both amazing. They were personable and they worked hard to get a great deal. They won us over so much that we both left with a new car and both new payments are within $5 of our old payments. Thanks for your help Richard and Mark, we appreciate you!

Richard, Mark

CCQ39
8/17/2016

"Daniel is who we trust "

My wife and I we're making our first vehicle purchase. We wanted a sales associate who wouldn't be pushy or try to sell us something we didn't need. Daniel was easygoing, professional, and informative. After helping us negotiate a deal for a CRV we decided to go home and think about it. We ended up coming back the following day to accept the offer. Daniel even came in on his day off to help finish the sale. He made sure our new CRV had a full tank of gas and was cleaned inside and out. We will definitely request Daniel again.

crvsvc123
8/15/2016

"Excellent Service"

James Comey has always done an excellent job for all my service needs. He suggests what service needs to be done and it is always done in a timely matter.

Brian Taylor
8/11/2016

"Service Department"

My experience with the service department has been poor. I think the quality of the work has been OK but I feel like the service department does a poor job of recommending service. Every free oil change ends up costing between $100 to $500 on a car with less than 30K miles. When you rely on the service experts to recommend which service to perform they should take more time explain which service is necessary and what is not necessary. One of the factors in buying from Priority Honda was the service department. My experience will definitely factor into my decision with the next car I purchase.

i2matrip
8/09/2016

"My experience in the service department. "

During all my visits to Priority Honda for service I have experience great customer service. Most of those visits have been handled by service Rep James Comey. He always let me know the status of my Pilot and my choices for repair. Thanks Jim!

Mitch Frye
8/08/2016

"Efficient and Effective"

Ryan Repchick does an excellent job of meeting my service needs. Takes care of what needs to be done and has the service tech check to see what I need to do in the future to keep my vehicle in great shape. I don't feel like someone is trying to sell me something I don't need, but is interested in meeting my expectations. Ryan works with the best service manager in the business. Service is what will keep me working with this dealership.

Ryan Repchick

Maria, Azeddine, Maya (NYC)
8/06/2016

"Great service"

My family just relocated to Huntersville. Priority Honda was the first name that popped up when we googled a nearby dealership. We crossed our fingers that it would be the right place. AND it was! Daniel and Tyrese were able to answer all our questions and get us a great deal on a new CRV-SE. They were both super friendly and very personable as we were waiting to get into finance. Daniel, being a native to the area, gave us a ton of great information. Tony in finance was great with helping us choose a warranty plan. He gave us time to discuss what we wanted to do and was not at all pushy about it. We drove off with our new SUV not long after walking into his office. The staff truly made buying a new car a great experience. I will recommend them to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle.

Tony in finance

Rjk
8/03/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

We were extremely satisfied with our experience and thank Darius White and Victoria Moore for their dedication to customer service. They were helpful, knowledgable and extremely patient.

bkasperfl
8/03/2016

"Absolutely Wonderful Priority Experience!!!"

I have bought many vehicles in the last 22 years of my life (do not ask, I will blame the ADD) and the experience I had this week was the best I can recollect having in purchasing a vehicle, ever. I had an absolutely wonderful experience buying my new 2016 Honda Pilot Elite from the moment I found it on Autotrader Monday morning August 1st all the way to the follow-up call I received from my salesman, Darius White, yesterday morning checking to make sure all was well and that I was enjoying my new purchase, which I very much am. Even though he has only been with Priority Honda for 4 months, he was intimately familiar with the dealership, it's processes and personnel, and most importantly, my new vehicle; which he described to me in detail from front to back, outside and in, top to bottom, patiently and in detail with unbelievable passion and know-how. I received what I expected for my trade-in and received the new car at the reduced price, well below MSRP, that I had found on the internet. The folks in the finance department were new to the dealership, although my guy was in the line of business for four years...what a great job he did. That is one tough gig, endless hours of working nights and weekends...and he was great, with absolutely no pressure to purchase all the optional add-ons, which I know give the finance department and dealership some decent profit, and he even decreased the cost of the gap insurance I elected to take, as the initial payoff estimate was low, to offset the delta and keep me where I wanted to be walking out the door. The car was ready to go, shiny and sparkling clean (with 68 miles on it) when I walked out and my salesman had already transferred my tag, moved most of my personal belongings, and had my keys ready for me and tank full of gas. Priority Honda is definitely where I plan to shop going forward and where I will send my family and friends. Their "Priorities for Life" program is wonderful...your engine is guaranteed for life...as are parts and service. Oil changes are free for life...and if you come in on Wednesdays, or for any other service that day, you can enjoy a manicure and massage chair. Towing within 50 miles of the dealership is also free for life, not bad at all. They also offer courtesy shuttles, although me living in Belmont, I doubt I will be able to take advantage of this. Waters, Popcorn, Starbucks coffee are readily available and there is even a "fast charge" station to power up your electronic devices with 8 different cords (sponsored by Geico) which took my phone, a Galaxy S6, from 3% to 30% in less than 30 minutes. I am excited I have found this dealership and look forward to making them my "go to" partner for life. Thank you Priority Honda, especially Darius White, for making my first visit with you a memorable one to guarantee that it is the first of many. God bless you all!

Reviews of Tyrese  Lee