Priority Honda Huntersville

Service Director
Tyrese  Lee , Sales Consultant , Priority Honda Huntersville

Tyrese Lee

June 28, 2017

"Zach made the car buying experience easy!"

- Donny Richmond

I'm a different guy when I go to buy a car than I am in normal every day life. You have to have that poker face, you know what I mean. You have to be willing to walk away from a decent deal, so they come after you with a better deal. Thing is, after test driving with Zach Landry, one of their newest salesmen, not only was the car a great deal from top to bottom (I looked at it before detailing and cleaning), but Zach just made it easy with his personable demeanor and really, he's just a regular guy like myself with a family, dogs and a life. Even if I didn't want the car that I did, I knew walking away that I wanted to buy from Priority Honda and I wanted to deal with Zach in the future. Luckily, it worked out for me in the end and I have everything I wanted in not only a car, but in a business I can put my faith in to deliver for me. Everyone hates used car dealers or dealerships in general, but I have to say that Priority Honda in Huntersville is the first place I'd recommend to my friends and family who are looking for a car. ***I have to mention this. Other dealers drag their feet on the DMV paperwork, as I've experienced in the past, but in less than 2 weeks, I have my new registration. WOW is all I can say, as even though that's what they told me I should expect, even after my positive experience with Zach as my salesman, I didn't actually believe them. They did what they promised. Not really much more I can say.

Zach Landry

June 26, 2017

" Same Day State Auto Inspection"

- Xena's mom

I called in mid morning to see if there was an appointment for my NC state auto inspection and was able to arrange a 2:30 in the afternoon appointment. when I arrived at Priority I checked in with Audrey Tribo who I had worked with before and had another excellent experience. My FIT was ready in the 45 minutes that Audrey had estimated and I was able to complete my registration at the DMV office on my way home .

Audrey Tribo

June 26, 2017

"Excellent "

- Jayvasquez2

Thanks to Mr. James Comey Excellent customer service he goes way and beyond service. Thank you very much! 5 star in my books very friendly and professional

Jim Comey