Priority Honda Huntersville

Priority Honda Huntersville

Call
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

This_Site_Is_A_Pain
12/22/2014

"Quick and Easy"

The Priority Team really worked as a team. From Internet Sales to the Sales Manager and Finance Department they worked hand it hand. I got an excellent price and what I wanted, to be in and out of the dealership with a new car as fast as possible. They did not have the car I wanted in stock but found it and had it onsite in less than 48 hours.

Mary Tweedlie

Sandeep
12/21/2014

"Great Dealership"

I entered the delaership @ 5:05 PM and out of there with my new honda Odyssey @7:45 PM. Great price. Great Customer service. They didn't force me to buy unnecessary stuff which I have seen at lot of other places. I went to other big dealerships but I felt these guys are the best.

Venkata
12/20/2014

"Great Service :)"

Gave My Honda hybrid 2012 for service, extremely satisfied with the service and consultation.. Greately recommended. Thanks Chris Coley for your welcome and service. Much appreciated.

Chris Coley

Vanessaarm
12/15/2014

"Wonderful experience"

Working with Timbo Black was wonderful, he was very helpful. He did not pressure me, explained to me concerning some upgrades that was not needed. Will recommend him to family and friends.

Timbo Black

klubird77
12/08/2014

"Engine Issues"

I brought my 2012 Honda Crosstour in when it was making a funny noise. Allen Sanchez and the staff in the service department were quick to find the problem and provided me with a loaner since it was warranty covered work, until my car was ready. They were great at keeping me in the loop and it was refreshing not to have to keep calling the service deparment to check on the status. I would highly recommend Priorty Honda and Allen to anyone needed service work on their Honda.

Allen Sanchez

CHSimmons
12/05/2014

"Great service visit!"

Had two vehicles in for regular service and Jim Comey was excellent to work with. Vehicles were ready when promised and communication was excellent with calls when vehicles were ready, etc. We'll be back!

Jim Comey

stephen_romeo
12/03/2014

"Mary Tweedlie helped me get the deal I wanted!"

Mary assisted me with the purchase of a 2011 CR-V that my father had previously leased. She was able to make what could have been a challenging sale very easy and efficient for us. She, along with her manager. Justin, were also able to get me a very fair price for the vehicle and included some additional service options for me. I will not hesitate to contact her again when I am in the need for a new Honda! Also, Alden did a great job connecting me with a competitive lender to finance the vehicle and showed great attention to detail processing the title paperwork. Great job!

Mary Tweedlie

mckaytm
12/02/2014

"Go see Tim Black!"

Tim Black was just a fabulous salesperson. He was not pushy and just overall a genuine guy. He took great care of my mom while guiding her through a new CRV purchase. We will definitely be seeing Tim again wherever he works.

Timothy Black

ESPINO72
12/01/2014

"GREAT SERVICE"

Thanks Timothy Black for making my 2015 CRV purchase a pleasant process. You are one of the best customer service reps that I've encountered.

Timothy Black

B/Mc
12/01/2014

"Much Better Than I Expected"

First vehicle purchase from a dealer since 1990 because I despise dealing with dealerships and their people! Plain and simple. This time, I worked from home on the internet. Told them what I was looking for, what options I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. Bingo, we're dealing! Much better than ever before and much less stressful. I worked with Russ Mann & Peppi Bonocore and was very surprised and pleased with the experience. We love our new CRV-EXL! Now the real test.........Continue top quality customer service which they have assured me of? Time will tell. We'll see if my wife and I continue to be "Priority". Thanks, -B/Mc

Peppi Bonocore