Priority Honda Huntersville

Service Director

January 15, 2017

"Great Experience"

- NOAH

We were looking to replace our aging Suburban and decided shop around. After talking to several dealerships we decided on Priority Honda. Working with Darius was great. He listened to what we were looking for and didn't try to talk is into the next model up. Overall great experience and loving our 2016 Odyssey.

December 29, 2016

"Fast and accomodating"

- Dano0226

I called and received a same day appointment for my annual safety inspection. I arrived and the time estimated for completed was kept and I was in and out in an hour. Chris Coley was organized and efficient.

December 24, 2016

"Amazing Experience"

- nccrocker

I just leased a Honda HR-V from Priority. This is the first time I have acquired a car on my own. Dominique and the people at Priority Honda made this experience better than I could have expected! Great time, very attentive, and made sure I had the right vehicle for me. Made the leasing process a breeze and were very thorough!

Priority Honda Huntersville, Huntersville, NC, 28078