Priority Honda Huntersville

Priority Honda Huntersville

Call
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

"Excellent Service"

The quality of service that I was provided with by the Priority Honda Huntersville service department was beyond compare. My service advisor, Allen Sanchez, along with the service director, Lolli Cornelius, were extremely helpful in advising me in regards to what work needed to be done with my vehicle. As I drove my car out of the lot, I was left with the feeling that I was valued as a consumer, I had not been deceived into getting unnecessary work done on my vehicle, and that Allen and Lolli genuinely cared about my satisfaction concerning the service that they provided. The fact that I left with a smile on my face speaks volumes!

Allen Sanchez, Lolli Cornelius

"Very Impressed!"

I knew what I wanted and Timbo Black and Russ Mann made it happen. Thank you for making my experience a relaxed and enjoyable one. Looking forward to working with your service team to keep my new Honda running well until my next car purchase. One guess where I am going. Priority Honda Huntersville, you rock!

Timbo Black

"Awesome Experience with Mary! "

I went to Priority Honda originally for a service visit and loved the car they let me use while my car was in for work. When I returned to get my car, I decided to at least see what kind of deal I could get on a new CR-V. The service rep I worked with referred me to Mary Tweedlie, and I'm so glad he did! She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She made the new-car experience extremely easy and pain-free for me. I'd recommend her to anyone looking to buy a new car. And PS -- I LOVE my new car!!

Mary Tweedlie

"Great Customer Service"

Walter was great to work with he knew everything in detail about the 2013 CR-V I purchased. I will recommend him in the future to family and friends because he was very professional and have great people skills!!! Sincerely, Marion

Walter Henderson - Hunterville, NC

"It does'nt get any Better"

Jason Gardner is the best service manager I've ever met. The service he delivers at Priority Honda is impeccable. His vibrant smile is infectious, when I see him my day sort of changes if it was going bad. His hand shake is firm and he looks you in the eye when talking to you. It's always a pleasure to go there.

Jason Gardner.

"Entirely satisfying experience with the service department."

From the 'get go', have nothing but praise for entire 'approach' to my arrival for maintenance on my '13 Civic. Prompt attention outside and in. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their specific job along with the person being served. Explanations for procedures, what would be done, and the end cost were made clear at the outset. I also enjoyed the attitude and friendliness of the sales people and other employees in the waiting area, as well as the tidiness and orderliness of the whole sales/waiting area. Nice job people!

Allen Sanchez - service advisor

"Service Dept. Good, Sales dept...meh"

I went to pick up my car after it was serviced. It was in the evening, so the keys were left in the Sales Dept. My family drove up and I could see the receptionist and two younger gentlemen through the glass windows preparing for my arrival. As soon as my son and I stepped out of the vehicle to head to the door, one gentleman opened the door and asked me if there was anything that he could help me with. The tone of the question being asked wasn't in a way that gave me the impression they were happy to see a customer and made for an awkward situation. I gathered that the receptionist was typically the first person to see when arriving at a place of business, so I'm not sure why this person felt the need to stop me BEFORE I could get into the building. There were other customers and staffers walking about so that made it even more bewildering. Also, once I did get the keys to my car, they didn't know where the vehicle was located. After some hemming and hawing with no suggestions or help from the gentlemen from earlier, I just kindly said that I'll search the lot since I'm pretty familiar with the lot and had an idea as to where it could be. I found it and drove off but not with a feeling of being a satisfied customer. I had initially brushed off the incident, though still kept it in mind, until my wife (who watched the interaction from her car) took notice and asked what happened and why did it look like they weren't letting me through. I've been bringing my car for service here for the past 3 years and my wife has purchased her vehicle from them, so I wasn't exactly thrilled with the way I was treated. I'm sure this issue was an isolated incident and it won't prevent me from staying a customer. In the future though, I will be sure to pick my vehicle up from the Service department during their normal hours of operation.

Sales Receptionist

Priority Honda Huntersville responded to this review

October 29, 2014

Hello Kevin, My name is Cam Stewart and I am the General Manager at Priority Honda Huntersville. We expect all of our customers to be treated with courtesy and respect. Please accept our apology. Your comments are very important to our management team. If you have any further comments or would like my personal service, please contact me directly at (704)591-8800

"The way it is SUPPOSED to be!"

We called the dealership and told Sarah what we were looking for. We also told her what pricing we had found for all of the options we wanted. She said she would call us back with an answer. She called us back and said they can do what we needed to come in and look at the available Honda Pilot's. Upon arriving, they immediately greeted us at the door, (no pressure) and had Shannon Winebarger work with us. He was amazing. They actually beat the price we had discussed on the phone and we walked away with a brand new Honda Pilot. Priority Honda was great from start to finish! There was no nickel and dime, haggling back and forth. The bottom line price came immediately and we were out of there in under 2 hours. I HIGHLY recommend this dealer and Shannon Winebarger!! (he only works weekends)

Shannon Winebarger

"My Experience"

I had a great experience at this dealership last week! Troy approached us right away as we exited my now old car :D He was polite, easy to communicate with, down to earth, and helpful in getting us the best deal. All in all, I had an awesome experience and I would definitely recommend this dealership and Troy in particular to work with!

"Great deal, great service"

With our second child on the way, I begrudgingly gave into my wife's idea to get a minivan. After reading a million reviews, we decided on the Honda Odyssey. We found the listing for Priority Honda online and schedule an appointment to check it out. That's when we found out that they offer free oil changes and inspections with every car they sell. Great start. When we came in, we worked with Cody who is new but was super helpful and friendly. He answered all our questions and helped make the experience much less stressful. We negotiated a little on the price and they got me exactly where I wanted to be. The only pain point was that someone in finance called in sick that day so we had to wait a little longer than usual but I worked with Alden and he was super helpful as well. Overall it was a great experience and we're super happy with the car and the service. Highly recommended and we'll be back if we need another car.

Cody Young