Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sernav
6/27/2016

"Amazing "

I went to purchase my car here and am so glad I did. Darius White was our sales person. I have zero complaints he was more than wonderful truly knowledgeable- I normally dislike dealing with sales people but he was simply the best. The entire staff was beyond friendly and helpful. I normally don't leave reviews either but for this place absolutely had to :)

Michael Sholar

Soma
6/26/2016

"Service"

Excellent service provided by James Comey. He clearly explained what was going to and needed to be done. He helped me prioritize service milestones that needed to be done. Knowledgeable and helpful, but not pushy. The car was serviced in less time than originally scheduled. I look forward to working with James again.

Paul Rumble
6/26/2016

"Service"

Good experience, did what was needed in a reasonable time, Thanks Kelsey Hardin, even though you didn't recognize me when the shuttle driver brought me back and I had shaved and had a different shirt on.... lol

Jdcivics
6/24/2016

"Purchasing two cars for children "

I set out on a mission to find car for my 16 yr old son and soon to be 21 yr old daughter. Coming into Priority I was greeted by Darius White. He was very polite and helped me decide that it was the civic that I definitely wanted to purchase. Darius White and his manager Mark really worked hard to meet my price point. I look forward to being apart of the Priority Honda family, and you've made two children very happy.

emilyweilbrenner
6/24/2016

"Excellent all around. 5 very happy stars!"

I don't ever really do reviews but I felt this was necessary! I worked with both Richard McLemore and Mike Gaston. Richard took me on my test drive and did such a wonderful job showing me all the features of my soon to be car! Both Mike and Richard worked with me to get me the best deal possible. The care and kindness that they portrayed was phenomenal and I would 100% suggest you go to this dealership for the purchase of your new car. They truly do put you and your needs first!

Richard McLemore

Hollyhonda
6/23/2016

"Service with a smile"

Ryan Ripchik got my c vehicle into service and out in a timely manner. I missed my original appointment and he made sure I was taken care of. Thank you for great service and the happy demeanor.

Ryan Ripchik

Honda
6/23/2016

"Always a pleasure "

It's very refreshing to work with all the folks at Priority, especially Chris Coley. He is always friendly, thorough and prompt! I will continue to refer my friends and family.

honda
6/17/2016

"Totally Impressed"

I must say I was really impressed with the way Priority does business, in trying to be a different type of car dealership in todays world. The extra's they offer to the buyers showed me that their in it for the long haul. Although my salesmen was new to car sales, he treated me like a pro, and got me all the answers to my questions I had. Mr. Smith, I must say job well done !!! Thank You

Diane and Greg
6/16/2016

"These guys are awesome! "

Hands down the best experience buying a car that I've ever had Tony Rios was awesome with helping my wife and I through the financing process. I will definitely buy my next car from Priority Honda in Huntersville, NC.

Tony Rios

MJM
6/11/2016

"Great Customer Care!!"

I recommend Priority for Service and Jim Comey for his professionalism. We have been getting our 2 Honda's serviced there for several years. There are times when the diagnostics find something wrong. Jim always seems to have a good solution to help make it more manageable. Mark Myers

Reviews of Jim  Comey