Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

fondahart1
8/28/2015

"quick and easy"

Once Dominique started helping me things went fast and smooth! Very professional and made sure I was happy from start to finish. Very happy with purchase

Tamie
8/27/2015

"Got my car!"

This dealership was so nice to me. I would truly let everyone know. Excellent customer service very friendly and they had patient with me because I was so nervous. And I got excellent car and the price was real good.

Mary
8/15/2015

"Great buying experience"

Purchased a 2013 Odyssey with assistance from Kaleb Bathrick. He was extremely helpful and I had a very satisfying experience. I have recommended him to my daughter when she purchased her 2012 Civic. I usually dread the car buying process, but I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership and been pleasantly surprised each time.

Mary
8/14/2015

"Just Brought my new crv"

They were great, highly recommend them. I will be back for my next Honda and so will my friends. Go see Kaleb! Couldn't be happier with them.

dvm1913
8/12/2015

"Good experience "

Great car buying experience, very helpful staff. Would recommend to others. Helped me with options that would work for me. Thank you Priority Honda for my new civic!

Whitewater kayak woman
8/10/2015

"Awesomely responsive and helpful to my online search inqui"

Awesomely responsive and helpful to online search questions. Andrew Charles got back to me right away, checked out all my questions about a trailer hitch (I wanted one, found one on a great car at Priority, but live 2 hrs away.) Andrew made sure the hitch was in good shape as well as everything else. Very pleasant genuine personality, energetic, resposive and smart but no pressure or games. He held the car for me to come over when weather was better, sought us out after his meeting when we got in an hour before our appointment, made sure we were doing fine with the floor sales guy Ralph (we were, & Ralph was great too). For a family of senior citizens trying our wings on internet car research and purchase, this turned into a story with a truly happy ending. I am super happy and excited with my like-new 2011 Honda Fit! Thank you so much, everyone!!

Andrew Charles, Internet Services

blue streak
8/05/2015

"Fantastic Salesman"

We were taking a ride & when we saw a Honda dealership we stopped to just look at a Honda CRV. John Midkiff (sales consultant) showed us a vehicle & proceeded to sell us a CRV when we were not even shopping for a new car. His knowledge of the vehicle & his enthusiasm was enough for us to buy that day. Keith McCullar was also helpful in our decision. Finance help from Alden Sink was made easy for us by his speed & knowledge. .

zenupe
8/02/2015

"Excellent Service"

My family has been dealing with Priority Honda since 2006. When I get my car service I usually deal with Allen Sanchez. Always getting Excellent service.

Allen Sanchez

Katlade64
8/01/2015

"Repair Service"

Dawn Bockert and shop foreman David went above and beyond in getting a part for my 2015 CRV ordered and installed after there were problems in locating the part. Dawn & David were always polite, friendly and sincere.

Bestercy
7/31/2015

"Diagnostic service"

Dawn Bockert and shop foreman David went above and beyond in finding and fixing a complex problem with my Pilot. Great service and tons of patience!

Dawn Bockert