Priority Honda Huntersville

John Troxler

Lester McKoy, Sales Consultant, Priority Honda Huntersville

Lester McKoy

April 22, 2017

"Enjoyable car buying experience "

- ahshell11

My purchase at Priority Honda was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have had. The sales consultants Eric and Dominique were very personable and took their time to help me find exactly what I wanted. Tony Rios with Finance was a help and I appreciated his transparency about the process.

April 13, 2017

"Another great experience!"

- DrCop01

I had another great service call and Chris Coley was so professional and efficient! Even though I didn't have an appointment, Chris worked with me and my vehicle was serviced and I was back on the road in less than 90 minutes! It's this kind of consideration and professionalism that Chris exemplifies, and he is the type of employee that makes Priority Honda the best choice for vehicle sales and service!

April 09, 2017

"Excellent proactive assistance"

- Jim Strickland

I am new to the area with an issue that has be unresolved with the service department in another dealership in another state. Mindy Delgado welcomed me as I walked through the door. She listened intently and repeated the description as I relayed it to her, then found a senior technician to address the issue. This was accomplished in less time in the waiting area than she had predicted. Mindy then spent an appropriate time explaining to me in detail the technician's diagnosis. It was a very good experience for the establishing a new relationship with a long time Honda vehicle owner.

Priority Honda Huntersville, Huntersville, NC, 28078