Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

pirate96
3/02/2015

"Excellent Customer Service Experience"

This was our first purchase from this dealership and the experience far exceeded those we have had at other dealerships. Candice Swift was informative, helpful, and we felt NO pressure at any point of the process. She and the team we worked with were patient and accommodating in every way. We were looking for a new version of our 2007 Honda Odyssey with low miles, DVD player, and leather seats. My husband got to the dealership before me, and Candice spent a lot of time helping him find a car that would suit our needs. I came later, and she patiently reviewed everything with me that she had already gone over with him. Candice gave me a tour of the dealership to make sure I was comfortable with where things were when we come back. We also had to bring our 3 girls back before signing final paperwork because daycare was closing, and Candice went above and beyond making them comfortable--getting them popcorn, waters, and showing them around. Justin was great in finance, not distracted by our 3 girls eating popcorn in his office. Our girls (4, 6, and 9) were sad to see their old van get traded in, so Candice brought it around say that they could say goodbye. The van is just what we were looking for and we love it! The extra lifetime services and "extras" are really a plus. This was an overall extremely positive car-buying experience; definitely the best that we have ever had.

Candice Swift

Fr. Mac
3/01/2015

"Knowledge Shows"

This was my first experience purchasing a Honda. I worked with Tyrese Lee, who survived a test drive with me and proved to be very knowledgeable about the Fit EX. and its many features. Other Priority staff members were easy to work with, and I look forward to a long relationship with them.

Tyrese Lee

H & P Bell
2/27/2015

"We're Happy"

My wife and I least two 2015 CRV's from John Troxler recently and had an excellent experience. This was our fourth time working with John and the Priority Honda, Huntersville, NC team and we think that John is top notch in every way. He is a good listener and has satisfied our cars needs completely.

Peppi Bonocore, Justin Cambric

Jess
2/19/2015

"Great job"

Tim Black was wonderful. He was very informative and willing to help in any way possible. I am extremely happy with everything. Loving my new wheels!

Tim Black

themccallcrew
2/17/2015

"Excellent First Experience"

We had visited another dealer in the area and they were not willing to work with us on our price. We had never purchased a Honda before but really liked the Pilot or Odyssey as we needed an 8 passenger vehicle due to our large family. Russ Mann met us outside and was very helpful and extremely patient. Right away we were treated like royalty, as the dealership offers amazing massage chairs, that actually do a great job, along with Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate, snacks and convenience features to make us feel comfortable. Right from the start Russ was never pushy, never rude or demanding of us in any way. It was always about what we wanted and what we needed. We had a lot of questions and he answered every one and was very kind throughout the entire process. It took me over an hour to decide between the many styles and colors they offered. I could not make up my mind but Russ gave me all the time I needed. We found what we were looking for, although I really wanted the Honda Pilot because of the sportier design we began the process to purchase the Honda Odyssey just for its extra roominess and cargo area. Both vehicle models had all the bells and whistles we wanted. Leather seats, DVD, moon roof and all the comfort features you could think of. Upon signing our deal on the Odyssey, I asked if we could have the night to "sleep on it" just to make sure I didn't want to get the Pilot instead. Russ was very understanding and although I am sure they would have rather us made the deal right then he was very patient and never pushy allowing us to have that time to confirm our decision. That spoke volumes to me as other dealerships were not as patient. The next morning Russ called me to see if I had any other questions he could help answer. I called him back and let him know we were going to head back to the dealership to finalize the purchase but that I wanted to bring all of my children to get inside the Pilot just to confirm that the Odyssey was the best choice for our family of 7. Russ was completely understanding of that. The children got inside the Pilot, and we realized it was not the best choice. Although it is great, it was not the right fit for my family right now. My kids had a blast checking out the massage chairs, the free pop corn and Starbucks hot chocolate and the kids room. We finished the papers and Russ helped us get our kids situated in our Odyssey and he even started the DVD player for them which was great for me as it kept them occupied as we finished reviewing everything. Russ then went over everything again with me to make sure I had no questions. The Honda Priorities for Life program is amazing. Free oil changes and state inspections for life, free towing for life, guaranteed engine for life, free car washes, women Wednesdays where you can get a manicure and all of the little perks that show they care about their customers. Also at the end of our purchase one of the General Sales Managers came up to us to thank us for our purchase and to let us know how Blessed we were with all of our children. I thought the overall experience was so great. I am recommending everyone to go see Russ Mann at Priority Honda of Huntersville. I know when we are ready to buy another car we will be back.

frugalloser
2/16/2015

"Too time consuming!!"

First time buyer as new to area. Priorities for Life is a great service offered. Dom McFadden was great to work with. Time needed to complete deal was entirely too long compared to previous Honda dealer. Emailed detailed deal info only to be told to come in and finalize. Upon arrival, they were not prepared to meet deal emailed. Very exhausting process. Be prepared to spend 4 hours plus.

Pledford
2/12/2015

"As always awesome service"

This is my wife and I's second time purchasing a vehicle from Priority. Their customer experience is what keeps up coming back. Yes their priorities for life, are nice, as well as, their prices, but ultimately we have to deal with personnel. Everyone of the communications is on point and friendly. They answer all questions with professionalism and expertise. Thanks for making the car buying experience a non hassle!

Scott
2/08/2015

"Priority Honda Service Department"

Kelsey Hardin did an excellent job of explaining to me what was wrong with my car and options that I had to address the situation. I asked a lot of questions of her - I even asked if I could speak with the mechanic. She took the time to walk me back into their shop and introduced me. We talked for a good while and I had a full understanding of the situation. She was very knowledgable and kind. I highly recommend her.

Kelsey Hardin

kiran
2/06/2015

"Great Service"

Tyrese Lee patiently answered all my questions and doubts about my vehicle. Great price, Not pushy. I am happy with the choice i made. Good service.

Tyrese Lee

mariann
2/05/2015

"car purchasing"

Unexpectantly we had to get another car so of course we visited Priority Honda in Huntersville. We worked with Kylie Davis and had an excellant experience, The sales team was also great. A very good experience all around and we end up purchasing a 2015 accord and love it. Ted and Mariann Lipinski

Kylie Davis