Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Katlade64
8/01/2015

"Repair Service"

Dawn Bockert and shop foreman David went above and beyond in getting a part for my 2015 CRV ordered and installed after there were problems in locating the part. Dawn & David were always polite, friendly and sincere.

Bestercy
7/31/2015

"Diagnostic service"

Dawn Bockert and shop foreman David went above and beyond in finding and fixing a complex problem with my Pilot. Great service and tons of patience!

Dawn Bockert

Lin
7/30/2015

"Fantastic service"

Priority Honda is a great dealership. My husband and I have been coming to Priority since we moved to Charlotte in 2006. I always try to use JIM COMEY as my service contact. It's just nice to use same person all the time. Jim take the time to carefully explain things and always gives an honest and fair quote. Thank you Priority for great service.

hardlady

"Car hunting"

My overall experience was A+. My salesman was very polite and helpful but not pushy so I really liked that!! He was also a very good listener, he picked up on clue words and showed me cars that I might like according to my descriptions.

Rod Roseboro

mike123

"Buying a new CRV"

We were looking to buy a new CRV and Rodney Roseboro helped us do the deal. He showed us what we were looking for by being a great listener. Great experience and all of the people we dealt with were very good at what they do.

Rodney Roseboro

stabaug

"Nice dealership"

We were looking to buy a new Honda CR-V, and had visited two Charlotte Honda dealers. Neither had the color combination we were looking for. My friend suggested we try Priority Honda in Huntersville. I'm glad we did, as they had a good selection of new CR-V's including a color we had been seeking. Basque Red with a light colored interior. We met salesperson Tyrese Lee who was very helpful, and spent a lot of time with us from start to finish as we purchased a red CR-V. Thanks Tyrese!

Tyrese Lee

Simmie
7/17/2015

"Routine maintenance"

Jim Comey whom I always make my appointments with always keep me updates on the service needed per my mileage. Work is done in a timely matter. I have no complaints.

Jim Comey

Niteowljune
7/13/2015

"Dependable dealership!"

From sales to service this dealership is top notch. Chris Coley in Service explained everything well and my car was finished early. Lester McKoy was a very professional salesperson and went over every aspect of the car before I left the lot.

Chris Coley

Hondafeb79
7/12/2015

"Great new car sales experience!"

I recently purchased a new car at Priority Honda. Lester McKoy was extremely knowledgeable, patient and understanding as I worked through my decision to purchase. I would highly recommend giving them a try on your next vehicle you purchase.

Tim - satisfied customer
7/05/2015

"Great Job!"

I recently purchased a used car at Priority Honda. The staff was very knowledgeable and went the extra mile to assist with the price and payment options. I have dealt with other dealerships before and this was the best experience I have had. I would highly recommend giving them a try on your next vehicle you purchase.

Peppi, finance manager