Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Mark
3/29/2015

"Absolute Great Experiance! ! !"

This was my first time buying from Priority and I think I have found a Honda dealer that I will continue to do business with down the road. Having a customer service background I really pay attention to this and they excelled at all aspects! Everyone that was involved in my deal was great but a special shout out goes to Sarah whom if not for her doing things the "right" way from the start made everything easy!

Sarah McElrath

BikerBrattz.com
3/26/2015

"Awesome! Awesome!"

Everyone was awesome!! Great education on the vehicles, friendliness, and supportive throughout the entire process. Everyone seemed happy, even the other customers were having fun together. Definitely telling others about the program!!!

Both Sales & Finance Manager-Forgot their names; Lady over Internet Department

dottie.mcintosh
3/26/2015

"Service on new CRV"

I brought in my new CRV for the first regular oil change, tire rotation, and inspection. Everyone I came in contact with while in the dealership was very friendly and helpful. Kelsey Hardin helped me through the process with patience, I never felt rushed. She never acted as though she had to rush through with me to get to someone else.

Kelsey Hardin

Fran Michaud
3/20/2015

"Surprisingly good experience with excellent results"

Our goal was to test drive a Honda CRV which David Alexander did a great job of making happen. He was able to answer all our questions and provided a great test drive. When we expressed an interest in test driving a used Acura TSX wagon he was very supportive to make that happen as well. Priority let us take it home for the day and we ended up purchasing it a a very good price. Very pleased with David, the dealership and the results.

David Alexander

Spursfan
3/18/2015

"Service Work on the Accord Sport"

Went in to get my door painted. It was a good price and I was able to get my car back earlier than I expected. Frank Realmuto was my service advisor and he is really professional! We walked out to the car together, and inspected it. He asked "If I was satisfied with the work?" and "Do you need us to do anything today?" I just like that the folks at Priority Honda treat me so well. If I stay here in the Charlotte area, they have a customer for life.

Frank Realmuto

Lee McC
3/16/2015

"Great dealership!"

3rd time buying at Priority Honda in Huntersville, NC. Nice, professional staff and clean, comfortable store. Just purchased a used Civic with the help of Ralph Lamb and couldn't be happier. (Started with the very welcoming Mike Gaston, but returned over the weekend and Mike was out of town.) LOVE, LOVE the care and passion Priority has for Hondas! The free lifetime oil changes and state inspections are awesome. Stuart & Lee McC

Susan S
3/13/2015

"Enjoyable No Pressure Experience"

Very much enjoyed the buying experience at Priority. Lester McKoy was very professional, pleasant to talk with and management was extremely easy to deal with. Priority will definitely be at the top of our list of dealerships whenever we need another vehicle. Highly recommend them!

Rachel W
3/13/2015

"Amazing car buying experience!"

I just purchased my FOURTH car from Priority Honda. They are always great to work with. I went in for one of my free oil changes on the 2013 FIT, and walked out later that day with the 2015 model. The sales team showed me my options and talked me through all the possible features. And the finance team made me an offer I couldn't refuse. They made the process as painless as possible. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Thank you Priority Honda for getting me in my new Fit!

Katelyn Wackerman

Robin F
3/09/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Candace Swift did an excellent job to earn my business. She was very thorough in reviewing the Honda Accord with my daughter and myself. She was not pushy nor was she complacent. She stayed with us through the whole process and helped us get out as quickly as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend folks to go by and see her when they are interested in purchasing a new or used car. Also, the service department was great in looking over the car as well. Fine job for all!

Candace Swift

venuseyez
3/09/2015

"Third time is definitely the charm!:"

I just purchased a new car with Priority Honda. This is my third time dealing with the Priority family! I love driving a Honda, and will never shop anywhere but Priority Honda! True Excellence through and through!

Reviews of Alden Sink