Priority Honda Huntersville

Service Director

March 24, 2017

"Awesome salesperson!! "

- Luis garcia

This my second purchase Dominique has help me make. I purchased honda accord with his help. He was knowledgeable when i asked questions and his personality made the process super easy. I would definitely recommend Dom as a salesperson. Great sales person. thank you Dominique!! Joanna Diaz

March 19, 2017

"Great Service"

- Judy S

We have been Honda owners for over 20 years. Recently our 2013 CRV came off lease. After visiting two other Honda dealerships we came to Priority. Victoria Moore and Lester McKoy teamed together to provide us with the 2017 CRV. Lester was outstanding in his follow up and delivery of the vehicle. We could not have ask for more personal attention and an attitude that they truly wanted our business. It is really true. Priority For Life! We're looking forward to taking our new CRV in for service. Great dealership with outstanding employees! Thank you Victoria and Lester.

March 18, 2017

"Best Experience in Service"

- agmoore23

I brought in my car with a check engine light for a second opinion. Another shop had suggested a laundry list of work to be done on the car beyond the necessary step of replacing the O2 sensor. Priority checked everything again and explained which work was actually needed and what could wait (or wasn't even something to worry about). They also did all the work for less than the other shop had quoted. There were a few snags along the way to completing the work, but Priority got me a car while work was being done and kept me in the loop every step of the way. They even brought out parts to show me what was wrong and explain what they were doing to fix everything. This was hands down the best experience I've had servicing my car, even though it was a substantial amount of work to be done!

Priority Honda Huntersville, Huntersville, NC, 28078