Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

new accord owner
5/25/2015

"customer care"

Mike Gaston worked very hard to win my business and I am not an easy customer to please! He went above and beyond to see that I was taken care of and I appriciate his efforts.

Jamia
5/25/2015

"Excellent Sales Consultant "

I just purchased my second vehicle from Priority Honda thanks to a very patient sales consultant named Troy Jones. I had been to four other dealerships and almost bought a Toyota til I met Troy. Thank you for all your help!

RBTender
5/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I have been going to Priority Honda in Huntersville for years. I have worked with various people in the service department over the years. Jim Comey has ALWAYS provided excellent customer service that goes above and beyond his job. I appreciate the level of detail he provides. He always provides me with "healthy" recommendations that has kept my 2009 Honda Civic running like the first day I bought it. And that says a lot since I now have 200K miles on this car. It is this customer service and attention to detail that keeps me coming back over and over again. I recommend Priority Honda and I especially recommend Jim Comey. Thanks for all you do! Robert B.

Jim Comey

satisfied
5/19/2015

"awesome"

This was my first visit to Priority, and definitely will shop here again. My wife and i were treated with respect from the time we pulled on the lot. It wasn't the usual back and forth on pricing, we just said what we could do, and it was done. My friends and family will definitely be referred. Rod Roseboro and Peppi, were a pleasure to work with. Thank You

Rod and Peppi

ncdreamer

"Helpful and timesaving"

Buying a car is usually a process I would rather not do. Its usually time consuming and I don't like spending time sitting around waiting. This was my first visit to Priority Honda and I have to say a pleasant experience. I was looking for a used vehicle for my kids and found a few options online. I submitted info to obtain financing and received a follow up call from Rod in the sales dept. I explained what I was looking for and that I didnt want to spend time at the dealership waiting for financing to be worked through and wanted to have that all resolved before I came in. He worked with Justin in the finance dept to do everything they could in advance before I came to look at the vehicle. Justin even called with all the details so I was well informed to be able to make a decision once I got there. Upon my arrival, which by the way was early, Rob took good care of us and had already had the vehicle being prepared. Took the car for a test drive got the details I needed like the carfax quickly and was very satisfied. Upon my decision to purchase everything was handled quickly and efficiently. I was in and out of there in about 2 hours which is far less than I have experienced in the past. I was happy with the service and the fact that both Rod and Justin acknowledged my concern for spending wasted time and made sure to use the time as efficiently as possible to get us out right away. I would highly recommend this dealership as well as my salesman Rod. I will be looking to go back for a new car purchase with in the next year and look forward to working with both of this gentlemen again.

Rod and Justin

lenny

"Very Pleased"

Thomas was vey helpful and seemed concerned about my needs and wants. He was very pleasant and introduced me to many of the staff. So far I have enjoyed my new ride. Thank you for being so kind and helpful!

Thomas Thibideau

AndreF
5/13/2015

"Great Service and Feels Like Home!"

From the initial greeting to the service provided, this dealer knows how to treat its customers. I felt like I own a luxury car. Thank you Priority Honda of Huntersville.

Jim

AyeRhodes32
5/12/2015

"Felt at home! "

Thomas made me feel right at home they made sure I wasn't leaving without a car! And that's the comfort I was looking for!

Jen Wicks
5/11/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful experience with my sales guy - Russ Mann. Alden - the Finance manager was also fantastic to work with. I had a fantastic experience buying my first vehicle - all on my own. I would recommend these guys to anyone! They were helpful, honest and friendly. Top Notch.

Mary Hutchins
5/04/2015

"I remember when business was done this way all the time!"

Lester McKoy was GREAT! He is professional, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I left the lot thinking what a good experience. The whole staff that I met was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Priority and Lester to anyone. Thanks for the experience! Mary Hutchins

Sean was great to work with and made the process smooth - thanks Sean!

Reviews of Alden Sink