Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Katy
4/17/2015

"Purchase of a Honda Pilot"

We enjoyed our experience purchasing a new vehicle with mr. McFadden. He did everything he could to help us, and we feel we got a good vehicle at a good price. The entire purchase experience was lengthy,due to "technology problems" , and Dom did everything to keep us from losing our patience. We are happy with our purchase, would recommend the dealership and Dom, and looke forward to his help in the future.

Outoftowner
4/16/2015

"Our first visit to Priority."

We drove from another city to browse and ended up buying a new Honda CR-V! Our salesman, Wes Long, was very knowledgeable and we felt at ease right away. Appreciate Wes' expertise and patience. Finance office was very thorough and very quick. A first-rate experience. Would recommend Priority Honda to anyone.

Wes Long (sales) and Peppi (finance office)

ssiphotovideo
4/16/2015

"New Car"

JOHN TROXLER and Team did a wonderful job. Great Experience! Extremely fast financing and delivery. Can't be more impressed with the entire staff at Priority Honda.

Beth Ann
4/14/2015

"New Car"

It was like fate when John Troxler called me the morning I was driving in to the dealership to get my Honda CR-V inspected. I had been thinking about getting a new CR-V and John's call was the push I needed to make the decision. I love my new Honda CR-V, and have John Troxler to thank for helping me get it. John worked with me in finding the right car. I really enjoyed working with John and would highly recommend John Troxler and Priority Honda to all my friends and family.

Allen Sanchez

Kim
4/12/2015

"Priority is the Best."

This is the second time I have worked with Russ Mann. I would recommend him. He has been very helpful in helping me get the car I wanted within the price I wanted. He has been there a while so he knows his stuff.

HondaOwner
4/10/2015

"Warranty recall work"

We brought our Honda Odyssey in for some warranty recall work. We worked with James Comey at the service desk and were very satisfied with everything about James. Very nice experience.

James Comey

Loyal customer
4/10/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I am a loyal Priority Honda customer having purchased several Hondas for my family members and me over the years. Dom McFadden was an excellent salesperson. He worked diligently to help us get the deal we wanted. He was very personable and made me feel at ease throughout the car buying process. I would definitely recommend Dom to my family and friends.

John12
4/09/2015

"My experience purchasing a new car."

Buying a new car can be a difficult experience. Thanks to Rodney Roseboro it was a pleasant experience. He did a great job. I felt I got a good deal. Also, the dealership went out of their way to locate and obtain the car I wanted so I didn't have to wait a day or two to get the car. It was a good example of teamwork to get the job done in a timely manner.

Rodney Roseboro

Phil W.
4/06/2015

"First Class Dealership"

I recently (Early March) purchased a Honda Odyssey (Certified Pre-Owned) from Priority Honda-Huntersville. From start to finish, the staff was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. They understood my needs and despite the fact I was just "looking", found me the perfect vehicle especially financially. Ralph Campbell and Keith Carpenter spent a whole Sunday afternoon "holding my hand"-answering all my trivial questions and advising me through the entire process. Once we found the perfect Van, Peppi and Justin C. in the finance department were awesome. Quick and efficient through the paperwork, they worked to get me on my way with my new "ride." The entire operation...both staff and facilitates are FIRST CLASS at Priority Honda-Huntersville!

Keith Carpenter - Pre-Owned Sales Mgr and Justin C. in finance

Brad C
4/02/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had a great purchasing experience at Priority Honda. I worked with Sarah through email and then worked with Troy Jones and Sean Olliver when I came in for the test drive. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. But most important to me, they were straightforward and honest about the buying process and pricing. What I was told by Sarah through email is what I found when I arrived at the dealership. I would especially recommend Troy Jones as a my salesperson. Troy you're the best! Brad C.

Sarah McElrath, Sean Olliver