Priority Honda Huntersville

12815 Statesville Road,
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

sanford390
4/28/2016

"The service writer Dawn Bockert is the best."

Dawn Bockert is a no nonsense and professional service writer with great skills and a willingness to provide outstanding customer service. I'd trust Dawn with my life. Dawn is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. You have a real gem at your dealership and I hope you appreciate her as much as I do. I LOVE DAWN.

Dawn Bockert Service Writer

Massman
4/14/2016

"Jim is the best"

Jim Comey handled my visit like nobody else has...at any dealership! Easy to talk with.....knowledgeable , listens to you and points you in the right direction.

Kathleen
4/04/2016

"Amazing team to work with "

This dealership with their employees I have checked below in spired me to buy 2 cars in 12 days. Only intended on getting my husband a new lease. Changing from Toyota to Honda. It was an amazing expierence. I was driving a 2014 Honda Pilot. It's been a perfect viehicle and the service department has always be top notch. But with the help of the sales team I traded in my 2014 Pilot on the all new 2016 Honda Pilot. Pretty good since I didn't need a new Pilot. Your employees I mentioned below are excellent I love dealing with Pryority Honda of Huntersville Thanks for all you help.

LJ
4/03/2016

"Great experience"

Jim Comey and your staff made my experience stress free. My questions were answered and I was happy with the service. I would recommend your service department to anyone. Thank you!!

Jferretti
4/01/2016

"Amazing"

I would just like to thank Thurman Workman and Aaron Beta for an outstanding experience I personally had when trading in my Honda and purchasing another Honda. They went above and beyond and exceeding all my expectations. Best customer service I've ever had in a dealership. Fast and efficient !!!!

James Kirkpatrick
3/31/2016

"Service visit"

With each visit, I am greeted by friendly staff and I am provided with prompt, quality service. I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership (1 used and 2 new) and would not hesitate to refer others!

Ryan Repchick

amanda taylor
3/31/2016

"Always a pleasure"

Just took my 2009 Honda Odyssey Touring van in for oil change and tire rotation. Always friendly faces at Priority. Chris Coley always takes such good care of us while there. I normally wait while the car is serviced. We enjoy seeing and talking to everyone at Prioriry. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Priority family is our family and we appreciate them all.

Honda Lover
3/29/2016

"Great Service"

Scheduled an oil change for my 2007 Accord. It took no more than 45 minutes. Dawn B. was very friendly and she got me in and out very quickly. I usually dread having to take my car in for servicing but this time I was pleasantly surprised.

Xena's mom
3/21/2016

"Service visit"

I came in for my regular oil change. Dawn Bockert as my service person and did a wonderful job and she always has for me. She set me up for the oil change and to check my car for the recall on the Fit handles. She told me that it would be about an hour and 15 minutes and that she would come and get me when it was ready. She was on time and advise me that the oil change was completed and that the recall work had been completed also. She advised me that it would be a few minutes before they would complete my car wash to finish my service and in the time that it took us to finish up her business it was done. Once again a wonderful experience .

Dawn Bockert

Hondaguy
3/18/2016

"purchased used car"

Dom helped me purchase a used car. I had located one I was interested in. He was polite and helpful with out being pushy. Working with him was a great experience. Graham was also very helpful on the back end after there was some confusion.

Reviews of Aaron Beta