Priority Honda Huntersville

Dominique McFadden

Tyrese  Lee , Sales Consultant , Priority Honda Huntersville

Tyrese Lee

December 02, 2016

"Outstanding Customer Service! Thank You Paige!"

- Paul77

I worked with Paige and all I have to say is that she spoke to me like a PERSON, not cold or pushy. She was not "busy with other customers" when I just happen to be in the area, and I wanted to test drive a NEW CR-Z. Some salespeople will say they are "too busy" and they really are NOT. I'd HIGHLY recommend asking for Paige, as she is all about customer service and listened to me with what I was looking for, and my needs in a new car. She also said I could stop by anytime without making an appointment if I had any questions about the car (sorry to say, I'll NEVER make an appointment to stop by a car dealership... Yes, a salesman actually asked me to do that... Unreal). She went above and beyond with my trade-in and the 2016 CR-Z I wanted. The service she gave me is a direct reflection to the dealership, they should be pleased. 100% satisfied!!

November 30, 2016

"Great Experience! "

- KyahJ.

Dominique and Mike gave me the ultimate car buying experience from the beginning to the end. They were more than helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to work with my budget. Everyone was very attentive and helpful. I walked out with a Pre-Owned 2016 Honda Civic and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Priority!

November 21, 2016

"Excellent Service"

- BookerJJ

The service staff at Priority Honda is the best that I have dealt with in my many years (over 40) of vehicle ownership and service. I have purchased 12 new vehicles in the last 40 years in 4 different states. The last seven vehicles purchased have been Hondas, and three of them purchased from Priority. I live within 3 miles of another Honda dealership, but I travel extra miles to purchase and have my cars serviced at Priority Honda. Jim Comey and Jerry Kennedy are great to deal with and they know how to provide great customer service. They are easy to talk with and always explain what the problems might be with my vehicles and suggested service to correct any issues there might be. Priority Honda is fortunate to have such a professional and trustworthy service team working for them.

Priority Honda Huntersville, Huntersville, NC, 28078