Priority Honda Huntersville

Priority Honda Huntersville
Call
Priority Honda Huntersville Info
About Priority Honda Huntersville

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 11 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda Huntersville

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Priority in Huntersville has been servicing our family vehicles for many years so they were our first choice in looking for a used Honda. The staff was friendly and helpful, and we ended up getting a great vehicle. We will be back for all of our servicing and purchases!

Ricky Lane, Keith Carpenter

"W&S Ze"

Great car buying experience, Kris was very helpful. Mary was awesome! I will recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. I got exactly what I wanted in my new car.

Kris Rainey

"Jim Comey - Superior Service As Usual!"

Jim Comey is the best in the business!!!! He is a terrific listener and his professionalism is top notch! By recommending a certain product or service, Jim has kept my Civic and Odyssey in great shape. I recommend him to all of our friends and neighbors. He's definitely a pleasure to have as my Service Advisor! Keep up the Good Work Jim!! Richie C Colon 7470 Common Oak Dr., Stanley NC 28164 914-456-5001 rcc7@bellsouth.net

Aaron Nichols

"Wonderful Experience with Priority Honda Huntersville"

Mr Lowell Brockert and Mr Dominique McFadden are very friendly and warm welcome me and my brother. They did gave us a good price on purchasing the Honda Civic SD EX 2014. I would recommend my friends to buy cars at this location. K Dang

Dominique McFadden

"James Comey -- Best Service Manager!"

Jim Comey is ALWAYS wonderful as my service manager!! He keeps my car in top great shape & has always worked with my situation where budgeting is required and scheduling is tough. Jim is just top of the line--he knows cars and cares about helping me keep mine in the best condition. Priority Honda has been number one in taking care of my car and helping me keep it running at its best ---300,000 miles is my goal!!

James Comey

"Great experience"

Calvin Crouch did a great job. He made my very first car purchase a wonderful experience. Thanks Calvin I really appreciate your hard work. Thanks!

Calvin Crouch

"Pleasantly Surprised"

Mary Tweedlie erased all of my hesitant feelings of the car-buying experience. I visited Priority Honda with my daughter to buy her a new car. Mary was so patient with her and very knowledgable. From the greeting on the lot to the signing of papers I felt more like I was sitting down with a friend rather than being pressured into buying a car. After visiting another dealership the same day with a high-pressured, offensive approach, Mary and Priority Honda was a relief! Will recommend her to friends and will be back in the near future for a car for myself. Thank you!

Mary Tweedlie

"Great experiance, friendly staff, clean and modern facility."

My wife and I [along with our children] arrived around 7pm and were set up with Lester McKoy. We spoke about a few options and the vehicles we wanted to see. We were open to an Accord Sedan and a Coupe. We landed on a Coupe which since the redesign has been a car we wanted to consider for our next purchase or rather lease. For us it was not really a hard decision as we have always been Honda people. Lester provided a test drive and the route was sufficient enough to test out the different technology features and accelerate to "cruising" speeds. After we arrived back at the dealership we were ready to discuss our trade in and how that would play into the lease. This was not our first car purchase and not Lester's first sale either! Despite the late hour at this point Lester was more than accommodating and took the time to chat and understand where we were coming from and was great at explaining his position as well. We never felt rushed or pushed but we also knew we wanted the car as long as the numbers made sense. Lester went to have our trade valued and to put together some lease figures on the Accord Coupe. When he returned he was with his manager Lowell. Lowell was very kind and went over the numbers on the trade, Accord and how they related to the lease payment. I am not one to argue over the last penny and realize a dealership is a "for profit business" and these folks have families and obligations as well. If they make money and I am at the payment I wanted or expected than I believe everyone wins. Profit is not a bad word and I expect everyone to be able to make money....of course not all on me! After a brief explanation of where we expected to be on payment a little tweaking of the number, Lester and Lowell agreed we had a deal, very short process and I feel they were fair and I was satisfied with the process, how we were treated and the overall deal. By the way our kids were plenty entertained with the various distractions and never complained. We put the deal together in a very friendly exchange and then had a brief and I do mean brief wait to go into finance. Again a great experience in finance as well. I feel bad I do not have the finance managers name in front of me because she was very delightful and we felt at ease with her as well. Kudos to her and I feel it is an injustice not to have her name...sorry. Anyhow I felt the experience was very pleasant and I would consider using them again for a future purchase. I will suggest friends and family deal directly with Lester, who by the way was working with us past close despite it being his daughters birthday. A man who sacrifices for his family has my respect! The only thing I will say negative has nothing to do with Lester or any other employee. These folks work long hours and deal with rude, disrespectful and obnoxious people sometimes 12 hours a day...be kind and they will treat you the same way, that has been my experience. So I will say in my humble opinion 9pm is too late to stay open and Sunday is a day of rest to be spent with family. I hope the owners will consider the fine dedicated employees they have and consider 8pm as a close time and are a few cars you sell on Sunday worth it? I know Honda is a competitive market but happy well rested employees perform better which results in happy, well cared for customers. Just food for thought. Thank you again for the friendly service and the job you do!

"Excellent experience"

Mary Tweedlie is an excellent salesperson. Very professional and patient. Every step of the process went very smoothly thanks to Mary. I have already recommended her to a friend.

Mary Tweedlie

"Asst Service Mgr"

Great service. Allen was extremely professional and helpful. My 2013 Honda Civic was very clean and runs great. Thank you for your great service department.

Allen Sanchez