Priority Honda

Marie Hill

June 20, 2017

"Nuuing process"

- Anderson Storage, LLC

There were some rough spots during the sales process, but the sales manager came up with a good solution for my needs at a reasonable price. I particularlu like the Priority for Life plan, which I regard as insurance and an aid for budgeting. I expectrd to pay for it, but felt it was promoted as a free service. I liked the freewheeling atmosphere, but sometimes felt that it was a little too pushy. I like the way my first setvice call went and hope the add-ons turn out to be worthwhile. The finance manager came up with a good loan rate considering my credit problems 6 years ago.

Martin Armstead
3.0
Marie Hill
Steve Fletcher

May 25, 2017

"Childish Behavior "

- Luke_Ox

Before this week, me and my family have had a very fairly positive experience with this dealership. However, the Parts Department was able to do nothing for me for a mistake on their end. I had purchased a spare key from the dealership for my 98 Honda Accord. It was a transponder key. Yet, Jeff, the employee who sold me the key, never mentioned that it need to be programmed. I did not think to try the key because it was a spare and I didn't have a relative opportunity to use it. Why would anything be wrong with it? I learned the hard way... Last Thursday, I had lost my main key for the vehicle so I went to use the spare key. The vehicle doesn't start after repeated attempts. So I get it towed to a mechanic who tells me it probably won't start because the spare key is not programmed. I end up finding the original key and we try to start the car. No problems whatsoever... So I take my recepit of the spare key and the recepit of the mechanic to John who is the manager of the Parts Department. I had to go in three times before I could get to him because there is no one else who can help me apparently and he's hard to find. John tells me he doesn't believe me when I tell him that Jeff didn't tell me it needed to be programmed. This is after I show him the mechanic recepit that clearly says "diagnosed no start due to unprogranmmed key". Two questions: Why in the world would I pay $30 for a key and not pay the $50 to program it if Jeff would have told me it needs it; the key is just a $30 paperweight! Second, if John doesn't believe me, why doesn't he call the mechanic on my recepit? I will no longer tell my friends and family to use Priority Honda Chesapeake after this exceptionally poor service given to me. When I have clear evidence brought before you and you still treat me this way, it's nothing but childish.

John (Parts Department Manager), Jeff (Parts Department Employee)

May 14, 2017

"Nick didn't give up on me."

- vonda123

I was in the market to purchase a vehicle unexpectedly. I went to priority because a coworker said I should try priority and I did.Nick was my salesman and he worked so hard to get me into a vehicle that I love. Thank you so much Nick....

Nick Nichols