Priority Honda

Business Development Manager

Dave  Schindler, Sales Consultant, Priority Honda

Dave Schindler

February 18, 2017

"Starting another new lease on a 2017 civic"

- Gentry13

I have been a regular customer with PriorityHonda for several vehicles, I was in to begin a new lease for a 2017 Honda Civic, and the consultant Danny Lopez was wonderful. He has a great way with customers and quickly helped me get what I needed complete.satisfied customer again

January 27, 2017

"Great experience made easy"

- Travkay1

I live in Richmond and needed a car ASAP. My son, in Chesapeake, was assisting me when he found a car at Priority Honda. I went online and made inquiries. Danny Lopez reached out to me and exhibited extreme patience as he sent me a number of cars to look at. We set an appointment without any particular car to look at. His patience while we test drove at least 5 cars was refreshing. He worked very hard to find just the right car for me. The finance department also worked hard for me, helping me get an affordable car payment, coming in $100 lower than the maximum I was willing to pay... thank you DANNY LOPEZ, for working tirelessly to find MY car. And thank you Steve Fletcher and Raj Kapoor for working diligently to get me financed at an affordable price!!!!

January 25, 2017

"Good experience, but come prepared"

- sonofjs

This was my first purchase from Priority Honda Chesapeake, although I have purchased many cars, and several from other Priority dealerships. Our sales rep was great. He was patient, informative and not the “pushy” type. The negotiation process was typical as far as time it takes, but there are a few things you need to be prepared for. The initial offer for my trade was much lower than what I expected from research on KBB, and the price for the new car was a bit higher than what I expected from research on KBB and Truecar. I showed my research to the sales rep and he presented to the manager and they came very close to matching the numbers I had researched. I don’t know if KBB or TrueCar are 100% accurate, but the difference was significant. Another thing was they had added pinstriping, locking lug nuts and nitrogen filled tires. I did like the pinstriping, but the locking lug nuts and nitrogen were added at $133 each. First of all, you do not need them. Locking lug nuts are only an inconvenience to a thief, and can be a real nuisance for you. Also, they retail in the parts department for $58 and you can get non-Honda brand for much less than that, so $133 is absurd. Nitrogen in your tires is not cost effective unless you drive a race car, or leave your car unused or in storage for an extended time. Also, it should not cost more than $10 per tire, so again, $133 is absurd. Both of these items were removed without issue when I said that I did not want them, but if I had not known, that would have been $266 out of my pocket. While waiting for the financial person, there was a separate sales rep that offers to sell you additional add-ons, like paint protector, interior protector, etc. This is done at almost all dealerships, so just be prepared. Decide for yourself, but I have never found these treatments to be worth the additional expense. There are many excellent sealing and cleaning products available today that work extremely well, at a fraction of the cost. By the way, they apply the initial paint protection product, but you are expected to re-apply every 6 months. The financial process was typical, the finance person was very pleasant. She offered several extended warranty options during this process. I have never purchased one, and have never needed one. If I have an issue with this car, I would still prefer to pay as I go instead of paying for coverage and more than likely not needing. Again, decide for yourself, but they are not cheap. Overall, I am very pleased with the buying experience I had at Priority Honda. Just be prepared before you start negotiating, so you can make informed decisions instead of on the spot decisions. Now comes service, with the add-on experience, I will definitely be cautious and research any recommended services that are not required by Honda. Oil system flush, etc.

• Movie Theater