Priority Honda

621 Battlefield Boulevard North,
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
Priority Honda Info
About Priority Honda

I was able to realize my dream of owning my own dealership when I bought Chevrolet and Toyota dealerships in Chesapeake Virginia. These two stores launched Priority Automotive and the Priority style of doing business. Since then we have grown to 19 dealerships in Virginia and North Carolina serving thousands of customers and providing careers for more than 1,000 employees The key to our success has been the way we treat our customers. Our name Priority says it all. We make you our top priority by putting you first in all that we do. We put you first when you come in for service and we put you first in the value-added services of Priorities for Life when you purchase a vehicle from Priority. Make your next car or truck a Priority!

About Priority Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Movie Theater
  • Free Manicures on Wednesdays
Rex Stottlemyer
5/05/2015

"Outstanding is an understatement...."

Thank You Joe Monaghan and your VERY capable staff. I came in Saturday afternoon to look around and two and a half hours later I was driving away in a new Honda Civic. Treated like royalty the entire time. I definitely would recommend PRIORITY Honda to anyone asking. Thanks. Rex Stottlemyer

Rachel Roure

photoman
5/05/2015

"hassle free car buying experience for the most part"

Sales person was very professional, courteous, and easy going throughout the product demonstration and price negotiation process. He was able to answer most all of my questions regarding the model i was considering. At no time did I fill i was being pressured by my salesman.

lglg4pba
4/30/2015

"Maintenance scam"

Run from this place. My 75-year-old mother went in to get recall work done. While there, they tried to hit her up for thousands of dollars in work, most of which she had JUST HAD DONE at another dealer. When she told them she had just had the word done, their response: "Well, we'll just tick those off the list." What the heck??? They saw what they thought was an easy target and tried to take advantage. LIttle did they know she keeps detailed records of all car maintenance and knew a scam when she saw one. "Go, Mom!". Shame on you, Priority. You should learn a lesson from my Acura dealer. One time I took them a list of $1800 worth of work my tire guy said I needed done. Their response: :"Ma'am, the only thing on this list that needs done is to change your wiper blades." That's a trusted dealership. And why I went to them even for oil changes. Priority just sees a buck, not a customer they want to take care of.

Joe
3/09/2015

"You want to know Jack"

I can't say enough good things about my experience buying a Honda Odyssey from Jack Babashanian this weekend. After my previous experience buying a car I was hoping that I would never have to walk onto a car lot ever again. However, this weekend Jack showed me what buying a car SHOULD be like. His low pressure, friendly approach made the process painless. His sense of humor set the tone for the day and made my wife and I feel like we were just taking a ride with a friend who knows a lot about cars. Not only did we enjoy working with him to pick out a car, we were impressed with how quickly he was able to get us out the door and on our way home. If you're in the market for a car I highly recommend you reach out Jack (jbabashanian@priorityauto.com).

Jack Babashanian

erik.rummel
10/06/2014

"Frustrating experience from start to finish"

In the interest of fairness to Priority Dealerships I would just like to note that I have had nothing but good things to say about Priority Honda in Hampton. However, the Chesapeake Dealership left much to be desired. We were in the market for a Honda Odyssey. The trim line that we wanted was not available on the lot. They guaranteed us that they could get us a van from another dealership. We just had to pay a $500 deposit for the transfer. They told us that once the vehicle was here, they would refund us the $500. We put the deposit on a credit card since it was being refunded. They asked if we wanted to apply this money as a down payment. We told them that we did not want to because the credit card rate was much higher than the loan we would be getting. They agreed that it made more sense to finance that $500 at 2.25% than whatever the credit card rate was. The next day, they call and tell us they can't find us a van. I was pretty upset because we had walked away from a deal on a Toyota Sienna because they guaranteed they would find us an Odyssey. I told them to refund our deposit and we would take our business elsewhere. They called about an hour later and told me that they found us a van and it would be there the next day. We went the next day and filled out all the paperwork and picked up our brand new Odyssey. As we were leaving, we asked if they had refunded the $500 deposit yet. They had not, but swore it would be taken care of that night. Fast forward to last week when our credit card bill comes. Low and behold, there is a $500 charge from Priority Honda. My wife called to inquire and they told her that a manager would contact her. She received a call from a manager that apologized for the mistake, and told her he would take care of it personally. A few hours later, I receive a calf from the same manager telling me that there will be no refund because the $500 was applied as a down payment. I had the same discussion again about why anyone would put $500 down on a credit card. He agreed that it made no sense. His suggestion was to call the bank and see if they could reissue a check for the amount plus the $500. He had no other suggestions on how to fix the problem. He did not give us our $500 back, and made no concessions to try to make us feel a little better about being hosed. He just apologized. I don't believe that their actions were malicious. I do believe that they are just simply incompetent. When you are making the number of deals that they make, keeping track of numbers is essential! So, for future car purchases, we will steer clear of this dealership and spend our hard earned dollars elsewhere.

Brandon Whitley

Jas_erv
9/12/2014

"Outstanding!!"

I just bought my first brand new car!!! I purchased a 2014 Honda Civic! Scottie Holley did an amazing job! He was very professional yet still down to earth, nothing like a "typical car salesman". I was upside down on my trade in and he got a great deal for me. I walk out with the keys to the car of my dreams, and with payments I can afford at a good interest rate! If your going up to priority Scottie Holley is the man you need to see!

bodhi the
8/25/2014

"awesome dealership"

I had a pleasure of dealing with Mr. Joe Jehoich I wanted a 2014 Civic Si sedan in Tafetta white color and Joe got the ball rolling from the moment he got my online credit app. and he got me approved the same day and went searching for the color that I wanted, and it only took him a couple of days to locate one from far away and this was done just by emailing each other back and forth ( due to the busted speaker of my cell phone ) and Joe is honest and transparent with the numbers of the deal he was offering me...I very much highly recommend Joe Jehoich and I am pretty sure that there's a lot of employee in Priority Honda who gets the job done just like Joe Jehoich did to me for getting me inside a 2014 Honda Civic Si...Thanks, Joe and everybody that helped me when I came to pick up my car!!!!!!

Joe Jehoich, Linda Roberts

Matagalpaman
7/27/2014

"Nightmare Experience"

I drove up from NC to shop Priority because of the offer they gave me for my trade-in. After picking an Accord and signing a purchase agreement Sales Manager Joseph Monaghan refused to honor the trade-in price they originally offered. Priority used a sweet trade-in amount to get me in the door, then revoked it in a disingenuous effort to squeeze more money out of me. Such double-dealing makes buying a car a miserable experience. Potential Priority customers beware.

Joesph Monaghan

leonardebba
5/16/2014

"Joe Jehoich"

After trading in my 2012 Honda Civic for a new 2014 Honda Accord Sport, with the help of Joe Jehoich, and his outstanding team, I am a very satisfied customer. Joe has answered and assisted with every inquiry I had. Great job!

Joe Jehoich

LBrumund
4/29/2014

"Lawrence Velvin"

My husband and I dropped by Priority Honda on Battlefield Blvd during our lunch break to test drive CRV's. Lawrence Velvin met us and shared his vast knowledge of each of the vehicles we drove. Based on our desires of features we were looking for in a new vehicle, he then showed us the Honda Crosstour. We were very impressed with not just the vehicle, but also with the professionalism that Lawrence exhibited during our test drive(s). He was very conversational and we felt no pressure to make a commitment to buy something that day. He did share with us that we would likely get a great price on the Crosstour as it had been on the lot for some time. He quickly ran inside to get a price from the manager (really - he was gone less than 5 min) and came back to let us know that they would immediately take 20% off the sticker price. We were so impressed that we came back that evening and purchased the Crosstour! We have purchased several cars in the past and have to say that this was the least stressful purchase process we have ever encountered. Thank you, Lawrence, for helping to make a usually very painful experience a very pleasant one! We will certainly recommend Lawrence and Priority to anyone.

Reviews of Rick Higgins