Priority Honda

Business Development Manager

August 23, 2017

"EXCELLENCE!!!!"

- MoneyQ

Travis was an excellent sales person my auntie was completely satisfied with him he has patience he was so polite I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends he was patient with us my auntie is picky she was truly satisfied with him he is a wonderful salesperson priority should give him a raise he is the best !!

Travis Robinson

August 20, 2017

"Awesome Salesmanship!"

- gioluv

I really appreciate Mr. Robinson being so proactive. I am currently thinking about purchasing a new vehicle and he has been a great aid in my car buying dilemma.

Travis Robinson

August 15, 2017

"Delightful "

- C. Foster

All of my experiences including this last has always let me extremely satisfied. My recent experience was especially enjoyable because I meet Nik Kaniewski, his personality is infectious and energetic. I really enjoyed speaking with him and my next car purchase would definitely be with him.

Nik Kaniewski