Priority Honda

Business Development Manager

April 14, 2017

"Great Experience "

- DaveH

I was very pleased with my experience at Priority Honda. It was made even better by the service I received from my salesman, Vishan Ramnauth, a fellow US Navy veteran. Sharing a few stories with a fellow veteran, even if from a different time in history, is always time well spent. The end result was my beautiful 2017 Civic Coup and all the technology I have to master. Thank you to the entire team at Priority Honda! Dave H.

March 27, 2017

"Used car in a pinch"

- Thereedfam

Needed a used car for a good price and Vishan was very helpful. Worked with me for several days to find the right vehicle. Got me the best deal possible and I'm very thankful. Definitely recommended!

February 18, 2017

"Starting another new lease on a 2017 civic"

- Gentry13

I have been a regular customer with PriorityHonda for several vehicles, I was in to begin a new lease for a 2017 Honda Civic, and the consultant Danny Lopez was wonderful. He has a great way with customers and quickly helped me get what I needed complete.satisfied customer again

• Movie Theater