Priority Honda

Steve Fletcher

Vishan Ramnauth, Sales Consultant, Priority Honda

Vishan Ramnauth

January 03, 2017

"Honda - Where you are not a priority. "

- CHELSEA M DICAPRIO

Beyond disappointed with my experience at Priority. I went into Honda looking at 2 different cars and was recommended a different vehicle to fit my needs and budget, which is what I actually ended up buying. That is where my positive experience ends. I went through a pretty frustrating buying experience and felt like I was at times being taken advantage of for it being my first buying experience. I spent a LOT of time sitting at Honda over a few days with very little idea of what was going on, what I was waiting for to happen, etc. I ended up purchasing my vehicle right before Black Friday and they had to get it in from another lot since they did not have the color I wanted on site. I was told they'd look into it the next week because it just wasn't a priority with Black Friday coming up. Mind you - I didn't have another vehicle to drive. I was paying out of pocket for a rental car until they felt my purchase was a "priority". How laughable that the place is called "PRIORITY Honda" and when you call in you have to listen to how the buyer is the priority, but I was straight up told my purchase was not a priority. My BIGGEST issue is that my vehicle is discolored. I bought a BRAND NEW (300 miles on it) Honda HR-V in grey. I went in after work to do my paperwork but was told I couldn't go see the car because it was being cleaned. I didn't get to put my eyes on the car until well past dark (I want to say it was around 8:30 or so? And I got there around 5). When I took a picture of my car, I noticed the door looked off-color and asked the sales person. He said it was just due to the flash and lights in the lot and the car did not have a color issue. WRONG. You can see the discoloration is still there. I have no idea why this is the case as this was a brand new vehicle. I have tried to call the person who sold me my car and the Honda dealership and cannot get anyone to return my calls or acknowledge this issue. I am truly disgusted at the way I've been treated about this issue. This is a brand new car that has coloring issues and not a single person will return my call to make this issue right. I would strongly advise everyone to look for a vehicle elsewhere. You may get a good deal here, but I promise you are not a priority to this dealership and you will not receive help in the long run.

December 21, 2016

"Return Honda owner found new love"

- LINDSAY ELDRIDGE

After having a civic for 8 years, it finally broke down and I needed a new car. I loved my Honda and of course returned to the same dealership to purchase a new one. I didnt think i would be able to get a new car and was looking at used. After working with Vishan Ramnauth, we left with a brand new 2017 Civic EX and made my husband soooo jealous :) Excellent experience and great team to work with! Will keep coming back!

December 20, 2016

"Great experience purchasing my Honda"

- HondaFit

Danny was so pleasant to work with. He was not pushy and was very knowledgable all the vehicles I test drove. I plan to make another purchase with Danny! Thanks for all your hard work. If you intend to purchase a car and don't want to deal with the typical "car salesman"- go see Danny!

• Movie Theater