Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

Meagan Rubottom
4/26/2016

"Service Department won me over"

I've previously had a bad experience with Proctor Honda - so bad that I haven't been there in years. I HAD to return last week however, for recall service on my vehicle's airbag. The entire experience last week was stellar, from the service people who answered the phone and gave me correct (and easier than anticipated) instructions, to the person who greeted me, to the service itself, which was faster than promised. It is such a pleasure to do business with people who are knowledgeable, friendly, and kind. Thank you David & Proctor Honda! I'll be back soon! Meagan Rubottom

NAHIN
4/19/2016

"Oil Change"

I did the first oil change of my baby beast "Honda CRV". I loved the service they provided. The waiting facility is really great. I would recommend all Honda Fan to stop by at Proctor Honda and check them out for any auto issues.

Buyerafar
4/17/2016

"Buying a car from afar!"

Obie Oberman made it easy to be in Roswell, GA and buy a car from Proctors in Tallahassee. Great communication, quick responses, and a good deal. This was my 11th Proctor automobile purchase since 1973.

Emily1986
4/14/2016

"WONDERFUL Experience"

Thomas was such a joy to work with. He really listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and did his best to accommodate my needs and my preferences. He didn't pressure me at all and was extremely conscious of my budget. I had no idea what kind of car I wanted when I got there, he was very patient with me, showed me all of my options, and made sure I drove away happy. I love my new car and really appreciate Thomas helping me make the right decision. I had a wonderful experience with all of the Proctor employees that I dealt with. :)

BBranch
4/11/2016

"Enjoyable Buying Experience"

Car shopping can be very stressful, however Mo made it a wonderful shopping experience. He told me all about the features on the vehicle and answered all my questions thoroughly and without judgment. He was very personable and confident without being pushy or overwhelming. I have spoken with many sales people over the years and he stood out among them. When I was ready to buy Mo was not available so I worked with Stuart. Just when I thought Mo was 1 in a million, it turns out Stuart was just as easy and fun to work with. I believe Proctor Honda has the best salespeople in the area. Great car and great experience.

BBreier
4/08/2016

"Great service again"

Had a B-1 service on my 2015 CRV. Good people, quality and timely service. Overall, an A-1 top service experience. I continue to recommend Proctor Honda.

Can't reme

Thomas Diefenbach
3/21/2016

"Great Buying Experience at Proctor Honda"

Proctor Honda in general and Philip Beidel in particular were a joy to work with during my recent car purchase: no sales pressure - just genuine (and not manipulative) support and assistance helping me to decide if and what to buy. Since driving my new car off the lot I received several follow-ups and even a couple of appreciation gifts. Proctor Honda cares about its customers and it shows. For Proctor Honda, selling a car is not the end but the beginning of a relationship with a new customer. I look forward to keeping my great car in great conditions with the help of this great dealership.

Christy Siegerdt
3/15/2016

"Great staff, top-notch vehicles"

Joe and Phil were awesome to work with. Excellent customer service throughout the entire experience. Love that Honda certifies the used vehicles - takes a lot of the guesswork out of the process. Highly recommend Proctor's and Honda.

Zhiwei Chen
3/10/2016

"Nice staff and good deal"

Thanks for their patience and great work. It is a very good experience to buy a car from their dealership, and I have to do nothing about my new car and just drive it home.

MarkS
3/06/2016

"Great staff / personal care / fair price"

Proctor Honda in Tallahassee has been my dealer for many years. I am treated like family and the price is always more than fair. In particular I want to compliment my longtime salesman- Billy Pierini. He is the best and really appreciated. You can't go wrong with Billy and Proctor Honda.

Reviews of Thomas (Obie) Oberman