Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

hondamom
3/31/2015

"Great buying experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!!! Billy Pierini was especially helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles and which one would be right for my family. He is so easy to talk to and feel comfortable with, even when I ask a million questions. Thanks for my Pilot. I love it and I will be coming back for more vehicles as my kids start driving!! Thanks!

hondamom
3/31/2015

"great service"

the service department was very helpful. My service was quick and painless. Everyone at Proctor Honda was nice and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable while I waited. Look forward to more years with them!!

dankrassner
3/26/2015

"Highly recommend Proctor Honda Service"

Proctor Honda Service, especially Victor Whaley, was outstanding to work with throughout the repair process. Victor provided excellent customer service and was accessible, knowledgeable and responsive. Would highly recommend Proctor Honda Service.

Robin
3/20/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!"

I had the pleasure of buying a car from Proctor Honda in March 2015, and I can honestly say it was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman, Jacob Moreno, was a complete delight to work with, great sense of humor, attentive, not pushy but very enthusiastic, a genuine pleasure to deal with. I deeply appreciated that I was not attacked by a mob of salesmen when I arrived on the lot, I hate feeling like chum in a pool full of sharks which is how I have felt at most other dealerships and all I want to do then is LEAVE. Here I was very comfortable to stay and consider options. I also deeply appreciated the absence of the PA systems hollering for people via speakers all over the lot. It was a peaceful and enjoyable place to do my business and I will absolutely be taking my wonderful new car there for service for many years to come. Just like I will return there again to make another purchase when that time arrives. AWESOME place!! The man in finance was excellent too, but I don't recall his name! Wish I did.

March 26, 2015

Robin, Thanks so much for your wonderful words. We are very happy that your experience was such a positive one! Welcome to our Proctor Family. We are glad to have you and we look forward to a long relationship with you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist 850/702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

sarah3333333
3/09/2015

"The best place for cars and service!"

I've been with Proctor Honda for a while now (since I moved to Tallahassee from Miami). I liked Honda already, but I was really surprised when I began having routine checkups and oil changes for my car at Proctor Honda in Tallahassee. The place is beautiful. You can find everything from a beautiful, outfitted child's toy room, to very clean, very modern bathrooms. There's a really nice coffee and snack bar where you can get everything from hot chocolate to special treats like biscotti, to cheddar crackers, and coffee. (And it's free). There are some really wide computer stations so if you have to work while you wait for your car, you can do it in complete comfort. There are comfy chairs and TVs, magazines (if that's what you prefer). I'm a widow, and there are always those stories one hears as women - that this place and that can't be trusted with a car. Well, when I drive into Proctor Honda, I breathe a sigh of relief. I know I'm going to be safe there. You can bet the work they will do on your car will be well done, the staff is so friendly, like family, really, and you know else what I found? That the prices are reasonable!

I don't recall all their names. Wish I did!

March 10, 2015

Thanks, Sarah. We are glad to have you as part of our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

Sara
3/04/2015

"Always Worth the Wait!!!"

I own two Hondas ~ one a 2003 Accord with 200,000 + miles and a 2014 CRV. Every time I come in for service on either vehicle, I choose to wait. The coffee, snacks and friendly atmosphere make it a pleasant experience. Brian always takes time to explain what has been done, and personalizes the experience. He makes me feel like a high value customer. Every employee I have dealt with at this dealership is professional, friendly, reliable and thoughtful. Thank you for taking such good care of your customers!

March 10, 2015

Sara, Thanks so much. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

mimnmom
2/28/2015

"Great service "

I had a very pleasing experience at this dealership. I had been dealing with a dealership in Dothan with my Kia and had nothing but bad experiences even though I had purchased the Kia new from the Dothan dealership. I bought this used Honda from an individual and was dreading what I would have to go through with a non dealership purchase, I went in expecting the worst and was so pleased with the Proctor dealership that I wrote them a message telling them that I was thrilled with their service department and I was also helped by their receptionist when I got an unexpected call from someone and she helped me locate a number. Thanks to everyone at Proctor Honda -- your team was the best.

Several people but in the service department

March 10, 2015

We are very happy that you had a good experience. Welcome to our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

BBreier
2/26/2015

"Billly Pierini's the Best"

I want to share my positive buying experience this past weekend. I did my research and knew my price, and my experience purchasing the 2015 CR-V EX was fair and pain-free. Billy worked with me from the beginning to the end ... and the purchase time was short and sweet. I have and will continue to highly recommend him to family, friends, and colleagues. Thanks Billy. I love my new CR-V.

March 10, 2015

Beth, We are glad to hear your experience was pain free! We are glad to have you in our Proctor Family. Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

favors2020
2/20/2015

"Impeccable"

The service I received from Victor and the service team was impeccable! I really appreciate the knowledge base and the time they took out to explain what was wrong with my vehicle and what I needed to do to correct the issue.

Victor Whaley

February 23, 2015

Rachael, I am so glad to hear that you had a great visit. We are here to help! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

yw183
1/26/2015

"Excellent derlership"

I own 3 Honda cars, all bought new from Proctor Honda. I will keep buy from Proctor Honda every few years. Proctor Honda also has an excellent service department, Sheila (service adviser) just helped me got serpentine belt replaced, they did a fantastic job.

Sheila Diane

February 23, 2015

Thanks so much. We are glad to have you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

Reviews of Billy Pierini