Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

michelle45
5/14/2015

"Awesome!"

Great Service and great people! Took care of my car and the staff was amazing!! I waited for over an hour for my vehicle to be fixed, while I was there, they kept me informed on the repairs and they made sure I was ok. They really care!

Wilsonmago
5/13/2015

"excellent customer service from the service department"

I had my Honda Ridgeline 2008 for service yesterday. Ms. Kerry Hartley took really good care of me. She helped my settle down and find all the working material I needed (pens, paper, drinks, snacks!).

trajan
5/12/2015

"Very good service!"

I recently took my car in to get serviced and was very pleased with the people I dealt with. Not only were they professional and easy to deal with, but they also did not pressure me for services I did not need. They have a great waiting area for those who need to work while waiting and such a nice facility. I highly recommend this place for service!

Warren H
5/12/2015

"Responsible Service on Aging Honda"

Proctor has serviced by 2003 Honda Pilot from the very beginning, and I have never had a bad experience. After taking it in for its 150,000-mile service, Victor Whaley explained a number of different mechanical issues that could be addressed over the next year or so, but he did so with recognition that the Pilot is getting up in years, limiting the amount we want to invest in it. I appreciated this sensitivity and his thorough explanations and prognosis.

britnilh
4/27/2015

"Great Staff!"

Purchased a car less than a month into driving around town and a slight issue occurs. Without a doubt the service team at Proctor Honda took great care of my Honda.

We are happy to help! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Williams1966
4/22/2015

"Totally Great!"

The team really took care of all my car needs and will continue to have my car serviced there! They are great to work with... Thanks!

Thanks. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Brandon Eubanks
4/22/2015

"Stranded in Tallahassee"

During a family vacation while driving through Tallahassee in sever weather our accord broke down. The damage appeared very severe. I contacted Zach in the service department and explained my situation, and that is when our worst nightmare turned into the best dealership service experience I have ever had, or heard of. Transportaionless in a hotel away from home we were referred to a more than reasonably priced tow service which picked me up retrieved the vehicle and delivered us both to the dealer. Our personal issues regarding transportation were more than accommodated by the shuttle service and the Driver was proffesional and personable providing information about the sites we passed as though he were a tour bus with the city, easing our tension and distracting our daughters from the stress of the situation. Our repairs were diagnosed honestly and concisely, performed quickly and shockingly affordable. We were not local customers nor will likely return and received this quality of service. If considering a new car purchase imagine the service you would be provided, and if you too are Stranded in Tallahassee I recommend you call Zach at Proctor Honda, he'll get you on the road ASAP and turn a tragedy into an experience worth writing this long review about. Thank you Zach and everyone at Proctor Honda for saving our vacation.

April 28, 2015

Brandon, Thanks so much for sharing this. We are so glad that your vacation was saved! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Poorhouse
4/16/2015

"Outstanding Service"

My wife and I were traveling to Tallahassee to visit friends. We decided to take a scenic rout. About 80 miles North of Tallahassee in the middle of no where I heard a noise in the front end of my Odyssey. The noise was getting louder and louder. I stopped and checked out the noise. The shroud in front of my left tire that WAS attached to the bumper and fender came loose and the tire tore it up. I was worried it would damage the front bumper or fender or both! I got on my phone and looked for a Honda dealership. I found Proctor Honda in Tallahassee, I called and got Jessica Harris in the service department. She wondered if I could get the van there by four and that was out of the question since it was late in the day and I knew I had to limp along. She said to drive slowly and bring in the van first thing in the morning. I am from Charlotte NC and worried traveling home without a repair would really mess up the front end. I was not sure Proctor Honda would have the part since Tallahassee is a small city. We were in town for a couple days and an extended stay waiting for a part was also troublesome. I met Jessica first thing and she looked over the van. She was very reassuring and told me not to worry about the van they would take care of it. I wondered if she had the part and she told me more than likely but in the worst case they would fix it so I could get it home without further damage to my van. OK, good deal. I was shocked when I got a call from Jessica AN HOUR later telling me the van was fixed. Are you kidding me, that is OUTSTANDING service. My pal took me back to Proctor Honda. He was surprised at the short time it took to fix my van. We checked out the front end and sure enough a new piece was installed and looked great. Proctor Honda and Jessica Harris, WELL DONE! This experience was outstanding. The trip home was worry free. I know my pal is going to let his friends know about my experience. Thank you Proctor Honda, I really appreciate your help.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad Jessica was able to help get you on your way and that you made it home safely! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

aliedl94
4/05/2015

"Best service in town!"

I recently went to the Proctor Honda Service Center to get the oil changed on my 2014 Honda Civic. Brian Gorniak checked me in quickly and gave me an estimated wait time of 30 minutes. I love that Proctor Honda offers snacks and coffee (the vanilla cappuccino is the best!!!) as well as the best customer service I have ever received. It only took them 20 minutes to change the oil and rotate my tires. I also love the fact that I received a multi-point vehicle inspection and my car got washed so that it had it's beautiful blue color back on display. The price was great, especially for everything that was checked and done to my car. I fully expect to be a lifelong Proctor Honda customer. Also, I would recommend to anyone interested in buying a vehicle from Proctor Honda to work with either Mary Smith or Thomas Lutz. They are both very knowledgeable about the vehicles on their lot and are very friendly and pleasant to work with.

hondamom
3/31/2015

"Great buying experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!!! Billy Pierini was especially helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles and which one would be right for my family. He is so easy to talk to and feel comfortable with, even when I ask a million questions. Thanks for my Pilot. I love it and I will be coming back for more vehicles as my kids start driving!! Thanks!

Reviews of Billy Pierini