Proctor Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Proctor Honda
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville, Valdosta Ga. and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

"In and out for FREE"

I bought a used Honda odyssey and it had the air bag light on and it stayed on, so after researching it I called the service dept to see if I could bring it in to get checked. They set me up an appt for the following Monday I dropped it off before they opened on my way to work and it was done when I got of at 2. They fixed the problem and since it was a recall on the part they didn't charge me for anything not even the labor and the ran it through the car wash. Thanks!

"People Business is right"

Proctor is absolutely the best! They blow all local Honda dealerships away. After speaking with Don Monda, he went to work and made everything right.

"They Truly Are in the "People" Business"

Each of my service visits if refreshing. There never is any haggling; only informative service and genuine concern for the proper upkeep of my vehicle, which I truly appreciate. The entire staff from intake to payment is warm and welcoming, showing they understand customer relations.

Tony and AJ

"Excellent customer service by Sheila Walker!"

Sheila greeted me with a smile and promptly took care of my needs. I have been a customer since 1995. I have yet to be disappointed by the top notch service I receive.

Sheila Walker (Service Dept.)

"Awesome Service, Trust, and Great Prices!"

I took my car to Proctor Honda to get an oil change and transmission flush. I was told that I didn't need a transmission flush, which instilled trust in the service personnel (Brian Gorniak); I chose to do the flush anyway. Due to the codes my car displayed, the Brian Gorniak also informed me that I needed a brake fluid and coolant flush...both of which I did. I used to think that going to the dealership was more expensive than non-dealers, but Proctor Honda changed my perception. I will continuing going to Proctor Honda!!

"Great first time car buying experience!"

The guys over at Proctor, specifically Jacob and Phil are great and do everything they can to make your car buying experience a pleasant one. This is my wife and I's first time buying a new car and they did not push us at all. Jacob even was ready to excuse himself from the first time he came up if we had told him we didn't want any help. That was so much nicer than being hounded the whole time. Phil is the one who walked us through the paperwork and he did a great job explaining everything and seemed to care about us as people. They helped us get everything set up such as the bluetooth for both our phones and make sure we understood all the features of the car. If you're looking for a new car, don't hesitate to head to Proctor and ask for Jacob or Phil.

"Excellent Service Department"

I came in to have a repair on my air conditioner and worked with Zack Fuller in the service department. He went above my expectations.

Zack Fuller

"the long weekend "

I was traveling to Biloxi, Ms. the weekend of Aug 22 when I experienced AC trouble on Interstate 10 We stopped at Proctor Honda and could have had a more fantastic experience. Starting with the Service adviser Victor Rochad to the service tech. Chuck We were back on the road on a Friday afternoon before 5:30 pm.. Two women in a hot car in August is not a pleasant experience Thank You

Victor Rochad

"Proctor Honda Service"

I visited Proctor Honda on 8/15/2014 for an oil change and ended up needing a minor service. Victor Whaley, was very prompt in advising me of my actual service needs and straight forward about my options. Because of his thorough attention to the matter I was able to afford the services that were of immediate necessity and plan financially for services I will need in the near future. As long as they continue to employ honest people such as Victor I will continue to have my vehicle serviced by Proctor Honda!

Victor Whaley

"As always, excellent servce"

I came in for an oil change and to have my tires rotated. I worked with Billy in service and enjoyed my experience with him. He's a very courteous person.

Billy in Service