Proctor Honda

Joe Gagnon

Stuart Williams, Sales Consultant, Proctor Honda

Stuart Williams

July 23, 2017

"Sold car right out from under me the morning we where coming"

- MaryVanessa

I dealt with Jacob, I have to say we have bought we cars and other family members bought used, but Jacob, just didn't take the time to return my calls ever, was always excuse ,,,Sorry I was so busy yesterday, so things where put off another day, I took my car in did paperwork, never heard a work on Thursday , Friday he called with some questions, I had asked from beginning if they used Ally Auto, oh yes, we'll they don't ,so I called back Friday at 5:00 he was gone, never called me back, I called Saturday told him my dad and I would be up there around 10, he called back and said SUV got stole last night, in other words, they sold it, no excuses but he didn't know anything about it, he never called asked for a deposit last time talked with him and gave him more info, he was so called working on it, typical car dealer behavior, they don't car as long as they get there sale, they could have called or told me you should put a retainer on vehicle til we finalize everything, never a word, I will never buy from them ,, that was my 1st experence with this dealership, my family had sent me thinking I would be taken care of, you can tell when a girl goes alone you seem and I felt very disregarded

Jacob Moreno

July 22, 2017

"Friendly & respectful."

- Happy Girl

I continue to use Proctor Honda Service Dept. ever since I bought my first Honda because they treat me like they're glad I'm there. Both the Sales and Service Departments are friendly and respectful. Their customer service is awesome.

Scott Ward

July 12, 2017

"Good, competent service. "

- gracy321

I have had borderline inept service at other Honda dealerships. This is refreshing to find competent service. I will continue to use them and would readily recommend them.

Sheila Walker