Proctor Honda

Thomas (Obie) Oberman

June 22, 2017

"Very happy!"

- Patti

I had my CRV repaired and I was very happy with the results. But I then decided to upgrade to a 2017 CRV. The experience with the salesperson (Joe) was awesome! The buying process was so quick and easy. I love my new car! I will share my wonderful experience with all my friends.

Joe Gagnon

June 09, 2017

"Service Work Done Right and On Time"

- Talquin

Sheila Walker made the whole service experience easy with her disposition and knowledge of the different service packages. Randy Green clearly explained the areas they checked/serviced in a way I could understand the condition of my Pilot. They are both part of the team that keeps Proctor's servicing my Honda.

Randy Greene
Other Employees : Sheila Walker

June 08, 2017

"Great customer service....Thanks!"

- Sunnygirl

I went to Proctor Honda for a recall notice of a part that needed to be replaced, and also car maintenance. Zach was very attentive, courteous and helpful. Thank you.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $24130