Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

itguychris
6/26/2015

"Proctor Honda Service department"

Great experience with Proctor Honda Service department. Getting checked in and out was very fast and efficient. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Could not have been treated any better!

AMcK
6/23/2015

"Great Service, Even on an Old Car"

I drive a 2004 Honda Element, bought new from Proctor in 2004. They've been servicing my car ever since, and I appreciate the fact that they treat me like a new customer! Pay attention to the service deals on their website, as well. Sheila Walker was great to deal with, but the van driver is my favorite. He makes the ride a pleasure!

bodifords
6/16/2015

"Excellent service "

I had a wonderful experience at Proctor Honda with Sheila Walker. I had to get my first oil change for my new car. She was quick and very helpful and kind. I highly recommend Proctor Honda to anyone. Mo Baker was my salesman and was extremely helpful. I was in need of a car very quickly since someone ran into my other car and totaled it. I haven't bought a new car in a long time and was nervous about it. It is a big step. Mr. Baker helped me through the process and quickly worked a deal where I could purchase the very model I had my eye on. Everyone has been very nice at Proctor Honda. Joanie Schindler sent an email immediately asking how everything went with my oil change and if I was satisfied. Thank you for a great experience. Samantha Bodiford

tallygirl
6/15/2015

"Great service, even when busy"

I recently took my Honda CRV in for its usual service on a busy Saturday. Someone directed me where to pull in, and then told us to wait by our cars for a service person. While I did have to wait a few minutes (it was about 9:00am on a Saturday, after all), once my turn was up, Zach helped me and was very friendly. He gave me an accurate time table for my service, and when it was a bit longer than I could wait for, he offered the services of their shuttle. Overall, this dealership has friendly employees, even under pressure.

Stsully234
6/15/2015

"Proctor Honda review"

Excellent experience. They drove me home after I dropped my car up and picked me up when it was ready. Above and beyond my expectation I would highly recommend.

Ashleymac2
6/05/2015

"Excellent Experience "

I have bought 4 cars from Billy and have had a great experience all 4 times. He is a no nonsense car salesman who wants to get the deal closed as much as the buyer does. He does not waste time haggling and "going to his manager".

ceterisparibus
6/04/2015

"Helpful and kind staff for a first timer"

I just purchased my first car ever from here and the staff was very helpful. I was very nervous going in, but they made me feel relaxed and at ease. They were very understanding of any confusion I had. Despite my lack of experience purchasing cars they did not feel pushy. I walked away with a barely used 2015 Honda FIt and I could not be happier!

nancy6841
6/04/2015

"Great service"

I took my new CRV in for service yesterday for the first time, and I was helped by Jessica Harris. My experience was very positive. The waiting room is comfortable. One thing that impressed me is that the staff all seem very happy at their jobs. I think that this is a sign that the place is well managed. Very happy to have switched to Honda!!

Sha0381
6/01/2015

"Top Notch Customer Service"

Wonderful customer service by both the Used Car Department (Charlie, Todd, & Terri) along with Alex in the Service Department. Joanie is also a great asset to both Proctor Honda and their customers.

55stine1
5/26/2015

"I LUV Proctor Honda"

I expect quality and caring customer service from Proctor Honda personnel and they have never disappointed me. I am especially impressed with A.J. Walker, whom I met on my most recent visit. He is a personable young man that took the time to talk with me to make sure that all of my needs were being met and has followed up with on two subsequent occasions via e-mail. I feel that Mr. Walker's genuinely caring attitude is indicative of the service that I appreciate from Proctor Honda.

Reviews of Sheila Walker