Proctor Honda

Thomas (Obie) Oberman

December 05, 2016

"Outstanding Service!"

- Cargirl2016

This was my first car-buying experience and I received excellent customer service from Jacob Moreno and the entire staff at Proctor Honda. From the moment I walked into the facility, I was greeted with a smile and treated as a priority. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles. The Proctor Honda staff ensured that my experience was seamless. I will definitely recommend Proctor Honda to others in the future.

December 02, 2016

"Smooth, stress free, experiene for me!!!"

- Bgail

I enjoyed this stress free car buying experience. Stuart brought a car to my work site for me to test drive because I did not have transportation at the time. He made it very convenient. It's been while since I purchased a new car - and he took the time to explain and demonstrate a great deal about all of the Accord's features. Thank Stuart - I am enjoying my new 2017 Honda Accord!!!

November 30, 2016

"Great Experience "

- Rhonda32

Joe was a pleasure to work with. No pressure and very attentive. Great price on vehicle. Would definitely recommend to anyone considering a vehicle purchase.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $25445