Proctor Honda

Jacob Moreno

Stuart Williams, Sales Consultant, Proctor Honda

Stuart Williams

February 19, 2017

"Customer service offered by Billy Swindall was almost a reli"

- Marie, Linda

Every now and then in the "business" world one gets the privilege of being "served" by someone who really loves people and radiates that love in the form of "How can I make your life a little bit easier and make you feel special?" Billy Swindall is that kind of person and he is one of the reasons I don't dread dealing with car issues anymore. I know he is going to take care of me and that eases my tension and lifts my spirit. I think Billy gets it that we are here on Earth to take care of each other. Kudos to Proctor Honda for valuing such a person and valuing their customers enough to put him on the "frint line!" That tells me Proctor Honda also cares!

February 03, 2017

"Purchased a Certified used car"

- SamDorothy

We would like to say thank you to Joe Gagnon for all of his help. We were need of a new car for our son and were certain he would be able to afford anything (he is a college student). My brother and his wife had suggested that we take a look at the vehicles at to talk to the sale personnel at Proctor Honda. Joe Gagnon found my husband and I wandering around the parking lot and immediately. He asked us what we wee looking for. We explained to him the situation of our son needing a new car ASAP and immediately started to show us some vehicles that he thought would work. Joe took a lot of time to answer our questions and calm our concerns. Later that day we had our son come out and take a look a couple vehicles that we thought he wold like and could afford. Joe sat down with him and explained the pros and cons of each vehicle, and then took him out for a test drive in one we thought he would like and could afford. We are especially appreciative of the warranty that was still available. Our son is now a proud owner of a Honda Fit and is a very happy young man. We would also like to thank the staff that was willing to stay late and wait for my husband and I to get off of work and get to the dealership to complete the paperwork. We really appreciate everyone that helped us out. Sincerely, Sam, Dorothy and Mason

January 18, 2017

"Daughter beat fathers best price"

- markinpcola

Max Stars to Proctor Honda for their great respect for my daughter in her first car buying experience. Daddy's little girl has grown up and she just bought a 2017 Honda Fit with the help of a terrific young sales lady named Hilary Katzen. This was a father and daughter experience where we both were shopping for the best deal and the millennial beat dad by thousands. I have bought three new Honda's from Pensacola Honda and thought there was no way anyone would beat them. My daughter is friends with Hilary at Proctor Honda and Hilary was 100% honest about pricing, trade, and financing. I gave my daughter, my best negotiation price from Pensacola Honda and she gave it to Hilary who took it to her manager (Michael Hagan) and Proctor Honda delivered on all three deals. They offered more for trade, lowered the price substantially, and beat Gulf Winds APR. If you have a child in the Panhandle send them to see Hilary at Proctor Honda. The 3 hour drive from Pensacola to Tallahassee sounds crazy but to save thousands plus the bonding time with daughter was a win-win. I'm so impressed with Hilary and the team at Proctor Honda that I will forever be grateful that my daughter's first time car purchase went so smooth.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $25460