Proctor Honda

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM Closed

Proctor Honda

Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville, Valdosta Ga. and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

Shemekajones2
1/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I want to acknowledge that Proctor Honda has provided me the best service ever. I was so surprise that a dealership could be so organize and clean. Mr. Victor from the service department treated me with so much respect and made sure that I was comfortable. I had an scheduled appointment but was running a little late and they still got me in and out within an hours top, during lunch time. The line was long but they promised me that they would try and get me in and out as fast as possible. I really appreciated the service I received and would recommend Proctor Honda service department to anybody. Thank you all for a job well done!

Victor Whaley

SMore
1/06/2015

"Car Service Experience"

Had an excellent experience with Proctor Honda Service Dept. when I went for my 2014 Honda Odyssey 1st service (oil change and tire rotation). Service advisor (Brian Gorniak) was thorough and professional. Service was completed within 30 minutes and I was notified immediately. Business Development specialist (Joanie Schindler) contacted for post-visit review.

joanie schindler

October
1/06/2015

"Good experience buying new car"

When I arrived for my appointment with salesman Jacob Moreno, I had already told him the model I wanted to buy and knew what constituted a fair price. We got right down to business. I appreciated the fact that Jacob did not try to sell me an upgrade or another model. He was courteous and friendly and seemed comfortable with a senior citizen like me, which is not always the case with young sales folk, believe me. The process went smoothly and I am a happy camper. And the coffee is great in the fine waiting room!

cafernandez
1/05/2015

"Great Service"

I made an appointment last week, but when I first arrived I got the sense that the service department was swamped with last minute bookings, however, the service advisor assured me that I would only be looking at an hour and a half wait. Which seems reasonable considering the effort that goes into checking the vehicle. The Honda Multi-Point Inspection was performed on my vehicle and Victor (the Service Advisor) explained the purpose of the A1 Minder and the eventual “B” Minder. As well as eased my concerns over the need for the service provided. The worked performed was more than satisfactory and I look forward to many miles driving my Honda. The service has quickly become what I expect when at one of your Proctor Dealerships. Thank you

Victor

jgagnier
12/03/2014

"Great Service"

Went to the Proctor Honda service to have my CRV serviced. I walked in and there was a line, but right away the friendly staff was able to get my information and get my car into the shop. I have always been happy with the quality of the service of all Honda dealerships. I am relatively new to the area so I was quite happy to see the same wonderful service I was used to.

I cannot remember the name of the person who helped me

sarah3333333
11/18/2014

"Been with them for years - I trust Proctor Honda fully"

You walk in, and right away you realize their customer service is fantastic, and that you and your automobile are going to be met. Their waiting room is a delight. They are honest and do the best work. Sarah

I've worked with many of them - all great

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much, Sarah. We are glad to have you as part of our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

love-honda
11/14/2014

"Friendly & reliable service team"

I have an accord and a civic, and need to maintain them times every year. I know it's always much cheaper for maintenance at firestone, walmart, etc., but I feel more pleasant to do business with Proctor. I tired couple other centers closed to me times, none of their service quality & attitude made me satisfied comparing with proctor honda except for possible cheaper price . Honestly speaking, the most impressive thing is not proctor honda's nice environment but they have an awesome service team: service manger David, adviser Brian , plus, the customer service liaison Kerry Hartley, they always provide you pleasant service. That is why I would rather take longer time driving there and have had my cars be maintained at proctor for years since i moved to Tallahassee. I have also recommended my friends go there for maintenance and/or buying new car when they ask for my suggestion. Of course, It will be better if there is any special discounts for loyal customers for years.

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you. We offer discounts and coupons in our monthly newsletter. If you have not already done so, please subscribe so that you may take advantage of these specials. Here is the URL. http://www.pages05.net/1to1newsllc/ProctorHonda/subscribe If you are not able to get there, please email me and I will help you. Thanks again! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

kari.castor
10/30/2014

"Service Success"

I showed up during a busy time at Proctor Honda for service on Tuesday morning. Brian told me that it would take about an hour to complete my service. About an hour and 15 minutes later, I asked how much longer and he said it was in the wash now and was very apologetic for it taking "so long". 15 minutes longer than said is nothing to the time it used to take me at Toyota with my old car last year so I was more than okay with it! I appreciated Brian's apologies. When I bought my car, I also prebought my oil changes as well, but the disposal fees were not included in the price that I had paid, causing a less than $5 fee that I would still have to pay, which is slightly annoying just because its $5 I don't want to pay. HOWEVER, the lady at the cashier waived this small fee without me even complaining about it at all, which was so nice! She must have known that I am a poor college student. ;) Thanks Proctor Honda Service!

I am not sure what the cashiers name was.

October 30, 2014

Thanks so much, Kari. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

JeffSoderberg
10/27/2014

"Slip sliding away..."

I picked up my wife's Pilot on Thursday from the airbag recall installation and parked it at the house. Friday morning I drove it around Tally on a few errands to get ready to leave that afternoon to go to Atlanta for my parents 60th Anniversary. When I was going home I felt the transmission slip a bit. It happened a few times, so when I got home I called Proctor Honda. I was a LITTLE upset, as my wife and I and our two dogs were leaving in an hour. After the initial 'What did you do to our car?' I was put on with Service Manager David Burch. I explained the situation to Dave, and on a super busy Friday afternoon, he said bring my the Pilot and lets flush the trans fluid and see if it works better. I drove over, feeling the slipping more and more as I drove. When I got there, I feared the worst. Dave got in to test drive the Pilot, and I told him it was bad, and that he wouldn't need to leave the parking lot to find out. He got back, and the tech's pulled it right in. A few minutes later, Dave came and walked me to his office so we could talk. Dave made a point to tell me stories about police work and hunting and life. He made a point to make me laugh and relax some. I can't thank him enough for that massive injection of human touch. Then word came. The transmission was gone. It almost never happens in a Honda. Ours was a 2003 with 138K miles on it, never an issue. After getting the replacement cost, I told Dave we would call him on Monday to talk again. My wife and I felt it was better to get a newer Pilot (she loves them), so I drove over and told Dave. He put in touch with Billy Pierini in sales. In a day Billy had us a 2008 Pilot with really low miles, a great offer with trade in on our old Pilot and a fantastic price on the newer one. We bought it a few days later. Everyone at the service desk, from Chuck Gay on down were wonderful, as well as everyone else we encountered. We can't thank David Burch and the fine folks at Proctor Honda enough. This is an outstanding dealership that cares greatly about it's people and they care greatly about you. Don't take my word, drive over and experience it for yourself. You will want to do business with Proctor Honda, I promise!

David Burch

October 28, 2014

Jeff, Thanks so much. We are very happy we were able to help you out. We look forward to a long and continued relationship with you and your wife. Enjoy your Pilot! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

carriejhenry
10/15/2014

"In and out for FREE"

I bought a used Honda odyssey and it had the air bag light on and it stayed on, so after researching it I called the service dept to see if I could bring it in to get checked. They set me up an appt for the following Monday I dropped it off before they opened on my way to work and it was done when I got of at 2. They fixed the problem and since it was a recall on the part they didn't charge me for anything not even the labor and the ran it through the car wash. Thanks!

October 28, 2014

Thanks, Carrie. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

Reviews of Brian Gorniak