Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

Williams1966
4/22/2015

"Totally Great!"

The team really took care of all my car needs and will continue to have my car serviced there! They are great to work with... Thanks!

Brandon Eubanks
4/22/2015

"Stranded in Tallahassee"

During a family vacation while driving through Tallahassee in sever weather our accord broke down. The damage appeared very severe. I contacted Zach in the service department and explained my situation, and that is when our worst nightmare turned into the best dealership service experience I have ever had, or heard of. Transportaionless in a hotel away from home we were referred to a more than reasonably priced tow service which picked me up retrieved the vehicle and delivered us both to the dealer. Our personal issues regarding transportation were more than accommodated by the shuttle service and the Driver was proffesional and personable providing information about the sites we passed as though he were a tour bus with the city, easing our tension and distracting our daughters from the stress of the situation. Our repairs were diagnosed honestly and concisely, performed quickly and shockingly affordable. We were not local customers nor will likely return and received this quality of service. If considering a new car purchase imagine the service you would be provided, and if you too are Stranded in Tallahassee I recommend you call Zach at Proctor Honda, he'll get you on the road ASAP and turn a tragedy into an experience worth writing this long review about. Thank you Zach and everyone at Proctor Honda for saving our vacation.

Poorhouse
4/16/2015

"Outstanding Service"

My wife and I were traveling to Tallahassee to visit friends. We decided to take a scenic rout. About 80 miles North of Tallahassee in the middle of no where I heard a noise in the front end of my Odyssey. The noise was getting louder and louder. I stopped and checked out the noise. The shroud in front of my left tire that WAS attached to the bumper and fender came loose and the tire tore it up. I was worried it would damage the front bumper or fender or both! I got on my phone and looked for a Honda dealership. I found Proctor Honda in Tallahassee, I called and got Jessica Harris in the service department. She wondered if I could get the van there by four and that was out of the question since it was late in the day and I knew I had to limp along. She said to drive slowly and bring in the van first thing in the morning. I am from Charlotte NC and worried traveling home without a repair would really mess up the front end. I was not sure Proctor Honda would have the part since Tallahassee is a small city. We were in town for a couple days and an extended stay waiting for a part was also troublesome. I met Jessica first thing and she looked over the van. She was very reassuring and told me not to worry about the van they would take care of it. I wondered if she had the part and she told me more than likely but in the worst case they would fix it so I could get it home without further damage to my van. OK, good deal. I was shocked when I got a call from Jessica AN HOUR later telling me the van was fixed. Are you kidding me, that is OUTSTANDING service. My pal took me back to Proctor Honda. He was surprised at the short time it took to fix my van. We checked out the front end and sure enough a new piece was installed and looked great. Proctor Honda and Jessica Harris, WELL DONE! This experience was outstanding. The trip home was worry free. I know my pal is going to let his friends know about my experience. Thank you Proctor Honda, I really appreciate your help.

aliedl94
4/05/2015

"Best service in town!"

I recently went to the Proctor Honda Service Center to get the oil changed on my 2014 Honda Civic. Brian Gorniak checked me in quickly and gave me an estimated wait time of 30 minutes. I love that Proctor Honda offers snacks and coffee (the vanilla cappuccino is the best!!!) as well as the best customer service I have ever received. It only took them 20 minutes to change the oil and rotate my tires. I also love the fact that I received a multi-point vehicle inspection and my car got washed so that it had it's beautiful blue color back on display. The price was great, especially for everything that was checked and done to my car. I fully expect to be a lifelong Proctor Honda customer. Also, I would recommend to anyone interested in buying a vehicle from Proctor Honda to work with either Mary Smith or Thomas Lutz. They are both very knowledgeable about the vehicles on their lot and are very friendly and pleasant to work with.

hondamom
3/31/2015

"Great buying experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!!! Billy Pierini was especially helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles and which one would be right for my family. He is so easy to talk to and feel comfortable with, even when I ask a million questions. Thanks for my Pilot. I love it and I will be coming back for more vehicles as my kids start driving!! Thanks!

hondamom
3/31/2015

"great service"

the service department was very helpful. My service was quick and painless. Everyone at Proctor Honda was nice and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable while I waited. Look forward to more years with them!!

dankrassner
3/26/2015

"Highly recommend Proctor Honda Service"

Proctor Honda Service, especially Victor Whaley, was outstanding to work with throughout the repair process. Victor provided excellent customer service and was accessible, knowledgeable and responsive. Would highly recommend Proctor Honda Service.

Robin
3/20/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!"

I had the pleasure of buying a car from Proctor Honda in March 2015, and I can honestly say it was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman, Jacob Moreno, was a complete delight to work with, great sense of humor, attentive, not pushy but very enthusiastic, a genuine pleasure to deal with. I deeply appreciated that I was not attacked by a mob of salesmen when I arrived on the lot, I hate feeling like chum in a pool full of sharks which is how I have felt at most other dealerships and all I want to do then is LEAVE. Here I was very comfortable to stay and consider options. I also deeply appreciated the absence of the PA systems hollering for people via speakers all over the lot. It was a peaceful and enjoyable place to do my business and I will absolutely be taking my wonderful new car there for service for many years to come. Just like I will return there again to make another purchase when that time arrives. AWESOME place!! The man in finance was excellent too, but I don't recall his name! Wish I did.

March 26, 2015

Robin, Thanks so much for your wonderful words. We are very happy that your experience was such a positive one! Welcome to our Proctor Family. We are glad to have you and we look forward to a long relationship with you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist 850/702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

sarah3333333
3/09/2015

"The best place for cars and service!"

I've been with Proctor Honda for a while now (since I moved to Tallahassee from Miami). I liked Honda already, but I was really surprised when I began having routine checkups and oil changes for my car at Proctor Honda in Tallahassee. The place is beautiful. You can find everything from a beautiful, outfitted child's toy room, to very clean, very modern bathrooms. There's a really nice coffee and snack bar where you can get everything from hot chocolate to special treats like biscotti, to cheddar crackers, and coffee. (And it's free). There are some really wide computer stations so if you have to work while you wait for your car, you can do it in complete comfort. There are comfy chairs and TVs, magazines (if that's what you prefer). I'm a widow, and there are always those stories one hears as women - that this place and that can't be trusted with a car. Well, when I drive into Proctor Honda, I breathe a sigh of relief. I know I'm going to be safe there. You can bet the work they will do on your car will be well done, the staff is so friendly, like family, really, and you know else what I found? That the prices are reasonable!

I don't recall all their names. Wish I did!

March 10, 2015

Thanks, Sarah. We are glad to have you as part of our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

Sara
3/04/2015

"Always Worth the Wait!!!"

I own two Hondas ~ one a 2003 Accord with 200,000 + miles and a 2014 CRV. Every time I come in for service on either vehicle, I choose to wait. The coffee, snacks and friendly atmosphere make it a pleasant experience. Brian always takes time to explain what has been done, and personalizes the experience. He makes me feel like a high value customer. Every employee I have dealt with at this dealership is professional, friendly, reliable and thoughtful. Thank you for taking such good care of your customers!

March 10, 2015

Sara, Thanks so much. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

Reviews of Billy Pierini