Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

am79
9/01/2015

"Proctor Honda Service Department"

You can never go wrong with the Proctor Honda Service Department! As a returning customer, I have received the best service, no matter the situation. I truly appreciate the attention to detail and customer service that I have received! Thank you for excellent service as always!

gg1219
8/19/2015

"Proctor Honda Service Dept."

I would highly recommend P. H. Service team. They were very attentive and they take care of my car if it were there own. Oh' Jim the gentleman that greets you is like an old friend!

Jim

jlstinn
8/14/2015

"Irresponsible customer service"

I've taken my car to Proctor Honda a few times and have received terrible service each time. About a year ago I took it in for an oil change and mentioned a few other problems that they should check (like parking brake light on, window not always rolling down). After waiting for 4 hours, they told me that they didn't do anything except change the oil. Another oil change took 2 hours. I learned from that never to use a dealership for an oil change. About a month ago, I took my car in because the air conditioning had stopped working. Despite making an appointment, they told me that they couldn't fix the air conditioning that day, and I should bring it in some other day in the morning so that they could check it out. So I brought it back the next week at 8 am, and took their shuttle service to work. I called midday to check on the progress, and they had no update. I called in the afternoon, still in their open hours, and no one answered. They kept my car overnight without telling me they were going to. Luckily, I found a ride home, but I had been planning on driving my own car home that day. The next day I called, and they told me the fix would be over $700, so I just had them shuttle me back to the dealership and picked up my car. When I asked why they never called to tell me they would be keeping my car overnight, they told me that my "service advisor" assigned to me had been gone all week. They had no idea what happened. I will never go back to Proctor Honda again.

Thomas Alexander

ferencfodor
8/02/2015

"Service "

My son purchased a civic si from them took the car for the first oil change 8:30 am appointment get the car back 2:30 pm no oil change been don. Spoken with service manager he stated that he never ask for oil change and he told him next time reed the service order. We filed a complaint against them with American Honda. An absolute disgrace never go back again

Chuck Browning

dwb
8/01/2015

"Not Pushy in the Least"

Mike is the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with. My wife has severe motion sickness, and finding a car she could tolerate was very important to us. When I explained this to Mike, he pulled the car around, handed us the keys, and said, "Take it out and drive it for as long as you'd like." As soon as we were in the car, my wife turned to me and said, "We're buying our next car from this guy." We'd never heard of a salesperson just letting a customer take the car, but I think Mike recognized that this was a special situation. When we brought the car back, Mike asked how we liked it, and like any good salesperson, he suggested we buy the car that day. But when we said we'd have to think about it, Mike wasn't pushy at all. He gave us his card and asked us to call after we'd thought about it. It took us a few months to decide to buy the car, and when we went back, Mike made the process very easy. He offered a little more for our trade than the upper limit of the Bluebook trade-in value range, and the whole process went very quickly and smoothly. He even called a few days later and asked if the new car was working out well for us and told us to call if we needed anything. We really couldn't have asked for a better salesperson than Mike. We'll definitely be going back to him when we're in the market for a car again.

Tabbi32304
7/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

Proctor Honda Service served me in a timely matter less than an hour for tire rotation and oil change. Always a pleasure doing business with Proctor.

July 28, 2015

It is our pleasure to have you as part of our Proctor Family, Tabatha. Thanks so much! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

annak23
7/20/2015

"Prompt and Exceptional"

I visited Proctor Honda to have service done on my vehicle for an airbag recall. I had a 7:30am appointment, and at 11:45am I got a call that the car was already ready to go! Everything was in order inside the car and I was very impressed with the promptness of the service. The only recommendation I have is to perhaps find a way to make coordinating the appointment more efficient. The lady at the dealership and I had to play phone tag for a few weeks before we finally talked. If there was a way to speak to someone right away rather than leaving a voicemail every time (for the recall) that would be helpful.

Cheryl

July 28, 2015

Anna, Thanks so much for your feedback. We are sorry about the "phone tag". We are learning a lot from this recall and are continually updating our processes so that we may ensure you have positive experiences. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

roy123
7/09/2015

"Return"

We have enjoyed the friendly service of this dealership for several years. Having used others, we have compared them with PH, and this is the place to which we return.

July 28, 2015

We are certainly glad to have you, Roy. We look forward to a continued relationship with you...for years to come! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

itguychris
6/26/2015

"Proctor Honda Service department"

Great experience with Proctor Honda Service department. Getting checked in and out was very fast and efficient. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Could not have been treated any better!

July 28, 2015

Thanks for sharing this, Chris. We are glad you had such a great experience! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

AMcK
6/23/2015

"Great Service, Even on an Old Car"

I drive a 2004 Honda Element, bought new from Proctor in 2004. They've been servicing my car ever since, and I appreciate the fact that they treat me like a new customer! Pay attention to the service deals on their website, as well. Sheila Walker was great to deal with, but the van driver is my favorite. He makes the ride a pleasure!

July 09, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I will pass your message along to both Sheila and George (shuttle bus driver). We are glad to have you and your "old" car! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Reviews of Sheila Walker