Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville, Valdosta Ga. and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

Sara
3/04/2015

"Always Worth the Wait!!!"

I own two Hondas ~ one a 2003 Accord with 200,000 + miles and a 2014 CRV. Every time I come in for service on either vehicle, I choose to wait. The coffee, snacks and friendly atmosphere make it a pleasant experience. Brian always takes time to explain what has been done, and personalizes the experience. He makes me feel like a high value customer. Every employee I have dealt with at this dealership is professional, friendly, reliable and thoughtful. Thank you for taking such good care of your customers!

mimnmom
2/28/2015

"Great service "

I had a very pleasing experience at this dealership. I had been dealing with a dealership in Dothan with my Kia and had nothing but bad experiences even though I had purchased the Kia new from the Dothan dealership. I bought this used Honda from an individual and was dreading what I would have to go through with a non dealership purchase, I went in expecting the worst and was so pleased with the Proctor dealership that I wrote them a message telling them that I was thrilled with their service department and I was also helped by their receptionist when I got an unexpected call from someone and she helped me locate a number. Thanks to everyone at Proctor Honda -- your team was the best.

Several people but in the service department

BBreier
2/26/2015

"Billly Pierini's the Best"

I want to share my positive buying experience this past weekend. I did my research and knew my price, and my experience purchasing the 2015 CR-V EX was fair and pain-free. Billy worked with me from the beginning to the end ... and the purchase time was short and sweet. I have and will continue to highly recommend him to family, friends, and colleagues. Thanks Billy. I love my new CR-V.

favors2020
2/20/2015

"Impeccable"

The service I received from Victor and the service team was impeccable! I really appreciate the knowledge base and the time they took out to explain what was wrong with my vehicle and what I needed to do to correct the issue.

Victor Whaley

February 23, 2015

Rachael, I am so glad to hear that you had a great visit. We are here to help! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

yw183
1/26/2015

"Excellent derlership"

I own 3 Honda cars, all bought new from Proctor Honda. I will keep buy from Proctor Honda every few years. Proctor Honda also has an excellent service department, Sheila (service adviser) just helped me got serpentine belt replaced, they did a fantastic job.

Sheila Diane

February 23, 2015

Thanks so much. We are glad to have you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

Shemekajones2
1/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I want to acknowledge that Proctor Honda has provided me the best service ever. I was so surprise that a dealership could be so organize and clean. Mr. Victor from the service department treated me with so much respect and made sure that I was comfortable. I had an scheduled appointment but was running a little late and they still got me in and out within an hours top, during lunch time. The line was long but they promised me that they would try and get me in and out as fast as possible. I really appreciated the service I received and would recommend Proctor Honda service department to anybody. Thank you all for a job well done!

Victor Whaley

February 23, 2015

Thanks so much, Shemeka. I am glad you had a wonderful experience. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

SMore
1/06/2015

"Car Service Experience"

Had an excellent experience with Proctor Honda Service Dept. when I went for my 2014 Honda Odyssey 1st service (oil change and tire rotation). Service advisor (Brian Gorniak) was thorough and professional. Service was completed within 30 minutes and I was notified immediately. Business Development specialist (Joanie Schindler) contacted for post-visit review.

joanie schindler

February 23, 2015

Thanks. We are glad to have you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

October
1/06/2015

"Good experience buying new car"

When I arrived for my appointment with salesman Jacob Moreno, I had already told him the model I wanted to buy and knew what constituted a fair price. We got right down to business. I appreciated the fact that Jacob did not try to sell me an upgrade or another model. He was courteous and friendly and seemed comfortable with a senior citizen like me, which is not always the case with young sales folk, believe me. The process went smoothly and I am a happy camper. And the coffee is great in the fine waiting room!

cafernandez
1/05/2015

"Great Service"

I made an appointment last week, but when I first arrived I got the sense that the service department was swamped with last minute bookings, however, the service advisor assured me that I would only be looking at an hour and a half wait. Which seems reasonable considering the effort that goes into checking the vehicle. The Honda Multi-Point Inspection was performed on my vehicle and Victor (the Service Advisor) explained the purpose of the A1 Minder and the eventual “B” Minder. As well as eased my concerns over the need for the service provided. The worked performed was more than satisfactory and I look forward to many miles driving my Honda. The service has quickly become what I expect when at one of your Proctor Dealerships. Thank you

Victor

February 23, 2015

Charles, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to have you as part of our Proctor Family. Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

jgagnier
12/03/2014

"Great Service"

Went to the Proctor Honda service to have my CRV serviced. I walked in and there was a line, but right away the friendly staff was able to get my information and get my car into the shop. I have always been happy with the quality of the service of all Honda dealerships. I am relatively new to the area so I was quite happy to see the same wonderful service I was used to.

I cannot remember the name of the person who helped me

Reviews of Brian Gorniak