Proctor Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Proctor Honda
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville, Valdosta Ga. and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

"the long weekend "

I was traveling to Biloxi, Ms. the weekend of Aug 22 when I experienced AC trouble on Interstate 10 We stopped at Proctor Honda and could have had a more fantastic experience. Starting with the Service adviser Victor Rochad to the service tech. Chuck We were back on the road on a Friday afternoon before 5:30 pm.. Two women in a hot car in August is not a pleasant experience Thank You

Victor Rochad

"Proctor Honda Service"

I visited Proctor Honda on 8/15/2014 for an oil change and ended up needing a minor service. Victor Whaley, was very prompt in advising me of my actual service needs and straight forward about my options. Because of his thorough attention to the matter I was able to afford the services that were of immediate necessity and plan financially for services I will need in the near future. As long as they continue to employ honest people such as Victor I will continue to have my vehicle serviced by Proctor Honda!

Victor Whaley

"As always, excellent servce"

I came in for an oil change and to have my tires rotated. I worked with Billy in service and enjoyed my experience with him. He's a very courteous person.

Billy in Service

"Best car buying experience ever!"

This is my 4th Honda I've owned over a 12 year period and the second time I've used Proctor Honda and I will use them from now on! It was the most pleasant experience from the first moment we walked in the door! Everyone from the front desk to she service department executed great customer service and were always pleasant! It's nice to go to a car dealership and not have to deal with your typical "car salesman." Our salesman was Billy Pierini (hope I spelled that right) and he was the BEST! He went out of his way to find me a black Honda Odyssey just so I could see it to better make my decision between the white or the black and he never seemed aggravated with my questions, which I know I had plenty of :) Needless to say I ended up with the black one and couldn't be more happier! Thanks!!

"Care and Attention"

I've had various issues with construction debris and my tires. Proctor Honda Service provided excellent service with a cheaper than expected fee. I appreciate the Honda certified technicians working on my car. They are the unexpected extra that brings true value to the life of my vehicle. Thanks Proctor Honda!

Can't Recall

"Very pleased!! "

Very grateful with the Honda dealership service they provide me with on every visit and i will be going back to get my Honda serviced again!

"Oil Change"

I only go here. The website messed up and let me schedule an oil change after 4pm, but Brian Gorniak (who has fantastic facial hair, btw) squeezed me in! Fantastic service, always! I highly recommend. Thanks Proctor Honda Service! -Kevin

Proctor Honda responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Kevin, I am glad everything worked out. We appreciate you and we are glad to have you as part of our Proctor Family. I'm sure Brian appreciates the props for his facial hair, too! Thanks! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

"Great experience! "

I just moved to Tallahassee from Virginia and knew that my car needed some extra attention. They called me to discuss what needed to be done before they did it. Everyone I spoke with was professional and courteous. I was very pleased with my experience at Proctor Honda and will return in the future.

I don't remember their names, sorry!

Proctor Honda responded to this review

July 15, 2014

Claire, Thanks so much. We are very happy that you had such a positive experience. Welcome to Tallahassee! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

"Would highly recommend this dealership..."

I was very impressed by how easy Proctor Honda made my car buying experience. What is normally a stressful, long, drawn out process, turned out to be pleasant! Our salesman Jason "Jay" Norris was exceptionally professional, not at all pushy, and did an outstanding job in finding the car we wanted, that was also in our price range. He was very patient, and helpful throughout the entire process. By far this is the best car buying experience we have ever had. Very grateful for everyone else who helped in finalizing this decision. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would definitely return to Proctor Honda for any future purchases.

Jason "Jay" Norris

"I knew buying my first car would be a stressful "

I purchased a 2013 honda civic from this dealership last July and although it is a good car I would not recommend this dealership to anyone because Harold (the sales rep) pressured me so much and Mike (one of the guys in financing) was not very helpful either with explaining interest rates and giving me time to make a decision. I ended up buying my car at a really high interest rate; I did not get the amount for my trade that I was told I would get by Harold the sales rep. When Harold handed me the keys to my new civic, I drove around the corner and cried. The whole experience made me feel like I had been taken advantage of and I did not feel happy about my purchase. All in all it is a good car and I have taken it to the service shop a few times for oil changes and the service reps and mechanics are all really nice and professional so that is a positive.

Harold