Proctor Honda

Jacob Moreno

Stuart Williams, Sales Consultant, Proctor Honda

Stuart Williams

January 18, 2017

"Daughter beat fathers best price"

- markinpcola

Max Stars to Proctor Honda for their great respect for my daughter in her first car buying experience. Daddy's little girl has grown up and she just bought a 2017 Honda Fit with the help of a terrific young sales lady named Hilary Katzen. This was a father and daughter experience where we both were shopping for the best deal and the millennial beat dad by thousands. I have bought three new Honda's from Pensacola Honda and thought there was no way anyone would beat them. My daughter is friends with Hilary at Proctor Honda and Hilary was 100% honest about pricing, trade, and financing. I gave my daughter, my best negotiation price from Pensacola Honda and she gave it to Hilary who took it to her manager (Michael Hagan) and Proctor Honda delivered on all three deals. They offered more for trade, lowered the price substantially, and beat Gulf Winds APR. If you have a child in the Panhandle send them to see Hilary at Proctor Honda. The 3 hour drive from Pensacola to Tallahassee sounds crazy but to save thousands plus the bonding time with daughter was a win-win. I'm so impressed with Hilary and the team at Proctor Honda that I will forever be grateful that my daughter's first time car purchase went so smooth.

December 19, 2016

"Only care about making a Buck!"

- Unhappy

They quoted $1,200 to repair air conditioner, but when I took it to another shop they just needed to replace the freon,total cost $60. I bought my Honda CRV, from a Honda Dealer in Texas and all the warranty service that Honda included they would not honor, had to go to Jacksonville for repairs and to have my contract honored. This Christian dealership very untrustworthy. Be careful if they quote what seems to be a high price for repairs and parts.

December 15, 2016

"Best Customer Service"

- Honda Owner

I went in to inquire about a Honda Accord Sport and 2 days later I was driving away in a 2017 thanks to Nicholas! Will definitely recommend Proctor Honda!

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $33600