Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

Tabbi32304
7/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

Proctor Honda Service served me in a timely matter less than an hour for tire rotation and oil change. Always a pleasure doing business with Proctor.

July 28, 2015

It is our pleasure to have you as part of our Proctor Family, Tabatha. Thanks so much! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

annak23
7/20/2015

"Prompt and Exceptional"

I visited Proctor Honda to have service done on my vehicle for an airbag recall. I had a 7:30am appointment, and at 11:45am I got a call that the car was already ready to go! Everything was in order inside the car and I was very impressed with the promptness of the service. The only recommendation I have is to perhaps find a way to make coordinating the appointment more efficient. The lady at the dealership and I had to play phone tag for a few weeks before we finally talked. If there was a way to speak to someone right away rather than leaving a voicemail every time (for the recall) that would be helpful.

Cheryl

July 28, 2015

Anna, Thanks so much for your feedback. We are sorry about the "phone tag". We are learning a lot from this recall and are continually updating our processes so that we may ensure you have positive experiences. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

roy123
7/09/2015

"Return"

We have enjoyed the friendly service of this dealership for several years. Having used others, we have compared them with PH, and this is the place to which we return.

July 28, 2015

We are certainly glad to have you, Roy. We look forward to a continued relationship with you...for years to come! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

itguychris
6/26/2015

"Proctor Honda Service department"

Great experience with Proctor Honda Service department. Getting checked in and out was very fast and efficient. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Could not have been treated any better!

July 28, 2015

Thanks for sharing this, Chris. We are glad you had such a great experience! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

AMcK
6/23/2015

"Great Service, Even on an Old Car"

I drive a 2004 Honda Element, bought new from Proctor in 2004. They've been servicing my car ever since, and I appreciate the fact that they treat me like a new customer! Pay attention to the service deals on their website, as well. Sheila Walker was great to deal with, but the van driver is my favorite. He makes the ride a pleasure!

July 09, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I will pass your message along to both Sheila and George (shuttle bus driver). We are glad to have you and your "old" car! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

bodifords
6/16/2015

"Excellent service "

I had a wonderful experience at Proctor Honda with Sheila Walker. I had to get my first oil change for my new car. She was quick and very helpful and kind. I highly recommend Proctor Honda to anyone. Mo Baker was my salesman and was extremely helpful. I was in need of a car very quickly since someone ran into my other car and totaled it. I haven't bought a new car in a long time and was nervous about it. It is a big step. Mr. Baker helped me through the process and quickly worked a deal where I could purchase the very model I had my eye on. Everyone has been very nice at Proctor Honda. Joanie Schindler sent an email immediately asking how everything went with my oil change and if I was satisfied. Thank you for a great experience. Samantha Bodiford

July 09, 2015

Samantha, We are so glad that your car buying and service experiences were good ones. We look forward to a long relationship with you. Welcome to our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

tallygirl
6/15/2015

"Great service, even when busy"

I recently took my Honda CRV in for its usual service on a busy Saturday. Someone directed me where to pull in, and then told us to wait by our cars for a service person. While I did have to wait a few minutes (it was about 9:00am on a Saturday, after all), once my turn was up, Zach helped me and was very friendly. He gave me an accurate time table for my service, and when it was a bit longer than I could wait for, he offered the services of their shuttle. Overall, this dealership has friendly employees, even under pressure.

July 09, 2015

We are glad that Zach was able to help make this a positive experience for you. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Stsully234
6/15/2015

"Proctor Honda review"

Excellent experience. They drove me home after I dropped my car up and picked me up when it was ready. Above and beyond my expectation I would highly recommend.

July 09, 2015

We are glad you had an excellent experience. We strive for all of your visits to be just as excellent! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Ashleymac2
6/05/2015

"Excellent Experience "

I have bought 4 cars from Billy and have had a great experience all 4 times. He is a no nonsense car salesman who wants to get the deal closed as much as the buyer does. He does not waste time haggling and "going to his manager".

July 09, 2015

We appreciate you and we are glad to have you as a long time member of our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

ceterisparibus
6/04/2015

"Helpful and kind staff for a first timer"

I just purchased my first car ever from here and the staff was very helpful. I was very nervous going in, but they made me feel relaxed and at ease. They were very understanding of any confusion I had. Despite my lack of experience purchasing cars they did not feel pushy. I walked away with a barely used 2015 Honda FIt and I could not be happier!

July 09, 2015

I am so glad we were able to help make your first car buying experience a relaxed and easy process. Welcome to our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist

Reviews of Sheila Walker