Proctor Honda

2373 W Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville and Valdosta, GA and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

Satya
5/25/2016

"A service that exceeds your expectations"

People in Proctor Honda always exceed your expectation. They are most courteous service professionals I have ever met. They always strive hard to keep up their promises both in terms of timelines and deliverables. My recent visit to Proctor Honda Service department is another testimony of the same. Thank you guys and keep up the good work.

JLS
5/25/2016

"Proctor Honda's Fantastic Service Department "

Proctor Honda's service department has one again exceeded my expectations. Their staff is polite and efficient, and the technicians are fantastic! It's a pleasure to do business with Proctor Honda.

Dan123
5/24/2016

"Proctor Honda service"

I recently took my 2015 Honda CR-V to Proctor Honda service. My service was excellent, timely, and everything performed on my car was communicated effectively to me. Thanks as always for the great service at Proctor.?

Upset customer
5/23/2016

"Service Department Customer Service "

I absolutely love my Honda! Although, when getting my 1st oil change done I was told I would have free tire rotation for life. I've had 3 oil changes and 3 tire rotation in the past. Today I go for the usual oil change, tire rotation and I was now told no more tire rotation for free. It was suppose to be notated on my account. It reads clearing that they have been doing the service without charge on my past 3 invoices and I still get no tire rotation for free. I'm very disappointed with the customer service provided to me today by the manager, especially when I was told the reasoning why I wasn't charged in the past is because they have been appeasing me due to this matter. I cannot believe I was told that. I'm very disappointed! Why in customer service would you even say that!?!? I feel very belittle being that was said to me. I will never buy another Honda again. I do have to say that Jessica handled everything very good and was very understanding when dealing with this situation. She was prompt to look into things and even got the Managers attention for me.

Service Manager

Dani1915
5/11/2016

"Amazing customer services.. "

My visit to proctor honda to the service department couldn't get any better. Jess made a remarkable quality of customer service from the initial drive in. She was very detail oriented, proffesional and very nice. Thank to her i had and amazing experience. Kudos to Jess for the great job well done

Markflorida
5/11/2016

"Good People"

We recently purchased a CRV from Proctor Honda and it was a very good experience. Our salesperson, Obie Oberman, was honest and very professional. If you want to deal with some Good People, give Obie at Proctor Honda a call!

Cchandronnet
5/09/2016

"Proctor Honda is Great!"

I just purchased a 2016 Honda Civic. I am over the moon with my car. Thomas Lutz was my sales person. I can honestly say that he really works hard for you and he's extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle he's selling. Everyone is extremely nice at Proctor Honda and they truly prove that they appreciate their customers. Check out the great folks that work there. And, the 2016 Honda Civic.....AWESOME!!

mcmullenforus
5/04/2016

"Best place in town! "

Very much enjoyed working with my sales rep, Joe Gagnon. Going into the dealership, I was ready to have my guard up to the sales people, but every stereotype that comes to mind when you think of a car dealership was simply not the case with my experience with Joe and Proctor Honda. He was authentic, gave me the best price, and answered all questions. He took his time to show me options and I never felt misled or pushed into making a decision. I love my Accord and had a fantastic experience at Honda.

Meagan Rubottom
4/26/2016

"Service Department won me over"

I've previously had a bad experience with Proctor Honda - so bad that I haven't been there in years. I HAD to return last week however, for recall service on my vehicle's airbag. The entire experience last week was stellar, from the service people who answered the phone and gave me correct (and easier than anticipated) instructions, to the person who greeted me, to the service itself, which was faster than promised. It is such a pleasure to do business with people who are knowledgeable, friendly, and kind. Thank you David & Proctor Honda! I'll be back soon! Meagan Rubottom

NAHIN
4/19/2016

"Oil Change"

I did the first oil change of my baby beast "Honda CRV". I loved the service they provided. The waiting facility is really great. I would recommend all Honda Fan to stop by at Proctor Honda and check them out for any auto issues.

Reviews of Jessica Harris