Proctor Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Proctor Honda

Proctor Honda Info
About Proctor Honda

Honda Tallahassee Dealer selling new and used cars in Tallahassee FL. Also serving Thomasville, Valdosta Ga. and the Florida Panhandle. Browse new and used car inventory. Shop sales, service, parts.

About Proctor Honda

"Been with them for years - I trust Proctor Honda fully"

You walk in, and right away you realize their customer service is fantastic, and that you and your automobile are going to be met. Their waiting room is a delight. They are honest and do the best work. Sarah

I've worked with many of them - all great

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much, Sarah. We are glad to have you as part of our Proctor Family! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

"Friendly & reliable service team"

I have an accord and a civic, and need to maintain them times every year. I know it's always much cheaper for maintenance at firestone, walmart, etc., but I feel more pleasant to do business with Proctor. I tired couple other centers closed to me times, none of their service quality & attitude made me satisfied comparing with proctor honda except for possible cheaper price . Honestly speaking, the most impressive thing is not proctor honda's nice environment but they have an awesome service team: service manger David, adviser Brian , plus, the customer service liaison Kerry Hartley, they always provide you pleasant service. That is why I would rather take longer time driving there and have had my cars be maintained at proctor for years since i moved to Tallahassee. I have also recommended my friends go there for maintenance and/or buying new car when they ask for my suggestion. Of course, It will be better if there is any special discounts for loyal customers for years.

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you. We offer discounts and coupons in our monthly newsletter. If you have not already done so, please subscribe so that you may take advantage of these specials. Here is the URL. http://www.pages05.net/1to1newsllc/ProctorHonda/subscribe If you are not able to get there, please email me and I will help you. Thanks again! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

"Service Success"

I showed up during a busy time at Proctor Honda for service on Tuesday morning. Brian told me that it would take about an hour to complete my service. About an hour and 15 minutes later, I asked how much longer and he said it was in the wash now and was very apologetic for it taking "so long". 15 minutes longer than said is nothing to the time it used to take me at Toyota with my old car last year so I was more than okay with it! I appreciated Brian's apologies. When I bought my car, I also prebought my oil changes as well, but the disposal fees were not included in the price that I had paid, causing a less than $5 fee that I would still have to pay, which is slightly annoying just because its $5 I don't want to pay. HOWEVER, the lady at the cashier waived this small fee without me even complaining about it at all, which was so nice! She must have known that I am a poor college student. ;) Thanks Proctor Honda Service!

I am not sure what the cashiers name was.

October 30, 2014

Thanks so much, Kari. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

"Slip sliding away..."

I picked up my wife's Pilot on Thursday from the airbag recall installation and parked it at the house. Friday morning I drove it around Tally on a few errands to get ready to leave that afternoon to go to Atlanta for my parents 60th Anniversary. When I was going home I felt the transmission slip a bit. It happened a few times, so when I got home I called Proctor Honda. I was a LITTLE upset, as my wife and I and our two dogs were leaving in an hour. After the initial 'What did you do to our car?' I was put on with Service Manager David Burch. I explained the situation to Dave, and on a super busy Friday afternoon, he said bring my the Pilot and lets flush the trans fluid and see if it works better. I drove over, feeling the slipping more and more as I drove. When I got there, I feared the worst. Dave got in to test drive the Pilot, and I told him it was bad, and that he wouldn't need to leave the parking lot to find out. He got back, and the tech's pulled it right in. A few minutes later, Dave came and walked me to his office so we could talk. Dave made a point to tell me stories about police work and hunting and life. He made a point to make me laugh and relax some. I can't thank him enough for that massive injection of human touch. Then word came. The transmission was gone. It almost never happens in a Honda. Ours was a 2003 with 138K miles on it, never an issue. After getting the replacement cost, I told Dave we would call him on Monday to talk again. My wife and I felt it was better to get a newer Pilot (she loves them), so I drove over and told Dave. He put in touch with Billy Pierini in sales. In a day Billy had us a 2008 Pilot with really low miles, a great offer with trade in on our old Pilot and a fantastic price on the newer one. We bought it a few days later. Everyone at the service desk, from Chuck Gay on down were wonderful, as well as everyone else we encountered. We can't thank David Burch and the fine folks at Proctor Honda enough. This is an outstanding dealership that cares greatly about it's people and they care greatly about you. Don't take my word, drive over and experience it for yourself. You will want to do business with Proctor Honda, I promise!

David Burch

October 28, 2014

Jeff, Thanks so much. We are very happy we were able to help you out. We look forward to a long and continued relationship with you and your wife. Enjoy your Pilot! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

"In and out for FREE"

I bought a used Honda odyssey and it had the air bag light on and it stayed on, so after researching it I called the service dept to see if I could bring it in to get checked. They set me up an appt for the following Monday I dropped it off before they opened on my way to work and it was done when I got of at 2. They fixed the problem and since it was a recall on the part they didn't charge me for anything not even the labor and the ran it through the car wash. Thanks!

October 28, 2014

Thanks, Carrie. We appreciate you! Joanie Schindler Client Care Specialist The Proctor Dealerships 850-702-5148 joanieschindler@proctorcars.com

"People Business is right"

Proctor is absolutely the best! They blow all local Honda dealerships away. After speaking with Don Monda, he went to work and made everything right.

Don Monda

"They Truly Are in the "People" Business"

Each of my service visits if refreshing. There never is any haggling; only informative service and genuine concern for the proper upkeep of my vehicle, which I truly appreciate. The entire staff from intake to payment is warm and welcoming, showing they understand customer relations.

Tony and AJ

"Excellent customer service by Sheila Walker!"

Sheila greeted me with a smile and promptly took care of my needs. I have been a customer since 1995. I have yet to be disappointed by the top notch service I receive.

Sheila Walker (Service Dept.)

"Awesome Service, Trust, and Great Prices!"

I took my car to Proctor Honda to get an oil change and transmission flush. I was told that I didn't need a transmission flush, which instilled trust in the service personnel (Brian Gorniak); I chose to do the flush anyway. Due to the codes my car displayed, the Brian Gorniak also informed me that I needed a brake fluid and coolant flush...both of which I did. I used to think that going to the dealership was more expensive than non-dealers, but Proctor Honda changed my perception. I will continuing going to Proctor Honda!!

"Great first time car buying experience!"

The guys over at Proctor, specifically Jacob and Phil are great and do everything they can to make your car buying experience a pleasant one. This is my wife and I's first time buying a new car and they did not push us at all. Jacob even was ready to excuse himself from the first time he came up if we had told him we didn't want any help. That was so much nicer than being hounded the whole time. Phil is the one who walked us through the paperwork and he did a great job explaining everything and seemed to care about us as people. They helped us get everything set up such as the bluetooth for both our phones and make sure we understood all the features of the car. If you're looking for a new car, don't hesitate to head to Proctor and ask for Jacob or Phil.

Reviews of Brian Gorniak