Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,153 Dealership Reviews
strongwat
2/12/2016

"Working with Bert Vargas at Rallye"

We have been working with Bert for many years at Rallye BMW. He is such a gentleman, has the patience of a saint, and makes sure his clients are 100% satisfied. It's such a pleasure working with him and Rallye. Their customer service is outstanding..

arzm23
2/03/2016

"Hassan made the overall experience great. "

Hassan was very informative, friendly and patient throughout the process. He followed up every step of the way to ensure everything was happening as per our expectation. I will definitely be back to this dealership in the near future.

emcast
2/01/2016

"As a business owner, definitely outstanding. "

The reason why I am giving this review a 5 start is simple. As a business owner, I demand for high quality service for my clients and when I am the client I don't expect anything less. Exceptional service. . Thank you Matt , thank you Bret and even the loaner department a guy name jorch. Got it give credit, when credit is due.

jorch

Greekbmw1120
1/31/2016

"My new 2016 750i"

This is my third bmw from rallye and Bert Vargas and every time . I have a great experience with them Bert takes the time to show me everything I need to know and always gives me the deal and car that I'm looking for . I know I'm in good hands with rallye and Bert . Also there service dept. Is the best I've ever been too they bend over backwards to make sure my car is perfect every time.

NeilB
1/30/2016

"Robert Wachsman is best in sales !"

I have leased 7 Bmws with Bob Wachsman over the years and he is why I come back to Rallye BMW. He's honest, professional and knowledgeable. I have referred several friends and colleagues to Mr Wachsman and all have been extremely satisfied. Bob , I'll be in to see you next month for my next car !

nmariano
1/30/2016

"First in class service!"

I purchased my CPO BMW from Rallye BMW in December 2015. My sales adviser Mitch Messling went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction with the purchase of my vehicle. Mitch is a man of his word and followed through on everything we discussed even after the deal was closed. The sales manager Gabe Haim is a true gentleman who takes pride in his dealership. Gabe took time to hear my concerns and ensured that my needs were met quickly and efficiently. Finally my service adviser Carol Muniz could not have been more amazing! When I dropped my car off for service at 6:30am, she made sure I was attended to quickly and professionally. She had my shiny loaner warmed up and ready to go so that I could be at work on time...amazing!! Carol paid close attention to detail and kept me informed up to the minute throughout the service process.You just don't get this level of service elsewhere, believe me this is not my first rodeo. Bottom line, if you're in the market for a new or pre-owned BMW then Rallye is the place you want to buy from. This team just does it right, FIRST CLASS from front to back!!

Eva1234
1/16/2016

"Wonderful service!"

I had been thinking of upgrading my older 2010 model for quite some time now and received an email from Corinne Eaton to discuss an upgrade during a service trip. Corinne was great to work with; she was detailed, pleasant, and thorough in making sure I was 100% satisfied. I ended up purchasing a vehicle that I had my eyes on for sometime now and I absolutely love it! I highly recommend her and will be visiting her for further sale inquiries.

Kcruz1115
1/16/2016

"Couldn't be any happier "

Excellent Customer service.They Helped me out to the fullest and went out their way to work with my budget.Robert Chae was excellent, ask for him you won't regret it! I had many things I couldn't work with,& he never hesitated to find a solution! Big thank you to Richard Isaac, from financial service,I thank him for going out his way to work with my budget, made sure I got full warranty on my car with a price that I couldn't argue with, all I could do was put a big smile on my face and he knew my answer.If you deal with Robert Chae & Richard Isaac consider yourself lucky & in great hands

Gen83
1/04/2016

"Excellent, very satisfied! "

The customer service was excellent, everyone was polite and helpful! I worked with Mr. Pierre Abizeid, he explained all of the necessary information in great detail. He made answered all of my questions with accuracy. He was very easy to contact, kind and respectful! I am very satisfied with the customer service!

Mini
12/24/2015

"Professional and Courteous service"

Bert made my 1st BMW experience very easy, comfortable, and one of a kind through his expertise and customer service. Thank you Bert for all your valuable help!

1 - 10 of 1,153 results