Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

willmaupin
3/31/2015

"Many yeas working with Rich"

I have been leasing or purchasing BMWs with the help of Rich Isaac since 2004. When we decided to buy a CPO X5 this February of course I called him. Always professional Rich helped me sift through the options and answered my myriad of questions quickly and easily. When I came to pick up the car it was pristine and 100% as expected. Did I mention I live in Nyack, NY around numerous BMW dealerships but chose to drive the 45 miles each way so I could work with Rich?

Jud
3/31/2015

"Best all around team in the business"

Bert, Thanks for making my new car purchase seamless....... Always enjoy driving your newest model out of your dealership. I look forward to many more years of doing business with one another.

Dennis
3/27/2015

"Bert Vargas"

To whom it may concern: I highly recommend Bert Vargas, he made the car buying experience effortless. He was friendly and provided all information. I will recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a BMW. Colleen Hickey

Terrace

Metman
3/19/2015

"Best BMW Dealership "

Rallye BMW is the most professional and knowledgeable dealership that I have done business with. Nick Soldo is a pleasure to work with from ordering a vehicle right through the delivery day. He is available to answer every question promptly and professionally. The BMW genius Terrence at Rallye BMW is extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of BMW's and he is also very pleasant to interact with especially on the day you pick up your vehicle. My family has owned over seven BMW"s and we would not think of working with any other dealership other than Rallye BMW. I live over 50 miles from Rallye BMW and have to pass four other BMW dealerships to get to Rallye but I would not choose any other. ?

Terrence Palmer

Paul
3/18/2015

"Great Experience"

It was my first time buying a BMW. I had a great experience at Rallye BMW. Dominick was very professional, knowledgeable and patient in going through all the details with me. The whole process went smoothly and quickly. Highly recommended.

TCL
3/18/2015

"Great salesperson & professional dealership"

I had the pleasure of working with the salesperson Robert Chae in my recent lease. He has been extremely helpful , genuine and works hard in addressing my particular questions about the car, options, configurations and ensuring I get exactly what I wanted. He was excellent in working with me to reach a cost/payment and lease terms I was looking for. I wanted the car built from order and I had a very specific timing need, he was very knowledgeable on the process, timing estimate, and at the end the car arrived within perfect timing as anticipated. Robert kept me informed throughout the build/delivery process and was excellent in following up in any questions/requests I had in between. I will highly recommend Robert to others. I've been dealing with Rallye for BMW's since 2000 and it is my go to dealership for leasing/purchasing or for maintenance service. I find their business model and client focus to be the best compared to my experience with other BMW dealerships around the area as well as dealerships of other makes such as Audi's which I've also had. They have a very good showroom, with large display of models and abundant inventory. Their staff and end-to-end process are highly professional.

Anaisgotfanz
3/17/2015

"Awesome customer service!"

I was afraid I wasn't going to get approved because I did not have any proof of income but Richard Isaac in finance made it happen for me! These guys don't stop at nothing until they get their customers satisfaction! I would definitely recommend this dealership and the sales associates I worked with.

Schang1003
3/15/2015

"New m4!"

Experience was great. Felt comfortable and left with the car i most loved and desired. And my salesman mr. Vargas was a big help to that.

dh1760
3/15/2015

"Rallye exceeds expectations"

From initial quote from Gabe, to working out the package and order details with Bert, to delivery finalization with Rich, the Rallye team always goes above and beyond expectations. While the Rallye sales team are consummate professionals, this year's X5 is a real star. The M design package is gorgeous, the ride and handling are first class, this year's iDrive interface is more intuitive and responsive than ever, and the navigation is now a class leader.

GraDuchess
3/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Purchased our second BMW from this dealer and had prior experience with many other dealers. Rallye is by far the best! Their staff is patient, friendly, knowledgeable, and just overall very helpful. Would definitely recommend them to others!

Carol Clark-Muniz