Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,207 Dealership Reviews
Katelin23
5/04/2016

"Great easy transaction!"

M salesman Hasan was excellent. Transaction was made easy seamless. Best car buying experience I have had to date. A definite recommend. Very happy overall.

Fitzreo
5/03/2016

"Fast and Easy Service Experience"

I bought my BMW vehicle from a dealership in NJ. I live on Long Island, so I brought my vehicle to Rallye BMW for service. This is my first time at Rallye, so I'm not familiar with the facility. As I pulled my vehicle, I was greeted by a Service advisor, Brandon, who's very nice and helpful. He took all my information and directed me to the waiting area. After 15 minutes, I met with Brandon again and my vehicle was done and ready. This is a very good experience for a first timer at Rallye BMW. So thank you Brandon for the good service and thank you Rallye BMW for the nice and fast service at your dealership. I hope you'll continue to treat your customers with the same manner and you'll maintain this kind of service at their dealership.

Frankie
5/03/2016

"Class Act"

I recently purchased my 2nd BMW from Mitch and I strongly recommend requesting him to be your sales rep. Simply put, it's a very comfortable process with Mitch. Firstly, he's honest about the numbers and seems to enjoy breaking everything down for you. There's no rush during an appointment nor pressure to buy before your ready. It's the attention to detail that you will most appreciate about your experience with Mitch. He is also exceptionally courteous, friendly and personable so if you enjoy getting to know your dealer a bit before you trust him with hard earned cash, Mitch Messling is your guy.

Steve Myers
4/28/2016

"Painless and pleasant"

George Javier and the Rallye team were pleasant and easy to deal with. I've gone through three other area BMW dealerships in the past and found Rallye to have the most competitive pricing and found the experience to be the simplest.

Rods,x5m
4/26/2016

"Bmw x5m"

This is my 5th lease or finance on Rallye Bmw! Always been satisfied with sales and friendliness of staff.George Javier,always been an excellent in sales,details and very good friend of mine.

dhiguita
4/23/2016

"Amazing Staff"

When trouble arrives in today's busy life, is such a relief to count with this amazing staff to get you in and out without delay and in such a courteous way, first time experience with Frank Trotta and I know will be difficult to choose between my regular advisor and him, thumbs up !

Sdraughon
4/22/2016

"Great customer service "

Gabriel gave me great customer service I even called him on his days off to ask questions and he picked. Any question I had he answered and always got back to me in a timely matter

Psingh_5
4/22/2016

"Go to Rallye ask for Gabe Hale"

He makes it very easy and exciting to buy a car. All of my close friends buy from him and now I see why. He took the time to make sure I understood all details of the car and the financing. The rate he gave us was better than I could have even asked for. The dealership as a whole is very friendly and nice to go to even if you need a car wash or service.

m5monster
4/22/2016

"brining first class to a new level "

I have purchased many cars in my lifetime. No better experience had ever been provided as exceptional than Mr Gabriel Hale and his team at rallye BMW.

Ingridg83
4/21/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE "

Robert Chae was professional and knew exactly what I wanted. He made my first lease purchase experience smooth, quick and exciting. Referred 2 friends the same week who also made purchases from Robert. Robert Chae was so helpful and gracious...THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE!!!!

1 - 10 of 1,207 results