Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

pmccann63
7/28/2015

"Superior Experience"

We just picked up our 2015 X5 and we couldn't have not been happier with the experience at Rallye and specifically Gabriel Hale. Gabriel patiently worked with us over several months as we reviewed options for the vehicle, features, accessories, financing, etc. Gabriel is extremely knowledgeable and always instantly had answers to our many questions. In the end, Gabriel helped guide us, without ever pushing, to the absolute best configuration for our needs. Gabriel gave us both a competitive market price and trade-in value and we were extremely happy with the final agreement. Gabriel is a true professional who made our car buying experience absolutely painless - I wouldn't hesitate to send friends and family his way. Choose Rallye and Gabriel Hale for your BMWs and you will not be disappointed!

BSH1980
7/25/2015

"Rally BMW "

Rallye BMW makes the car buying experience easy instead of being a chore. It's a zero pressure setting, and the professionalism from when you walk in the door is second to none. I had the absolute pleasure of working with Richard DeAngelo and Bert Vargas. They had the answers to all my questions, and worked with me to find the right car for me, and at a price that worked. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a BMW and wants to be treated in a first class manner. Business Manager Wallace Leung was equally fantastic, and explained everything to me in a honest manner which you rarely get these days. Emmanuel Lewis who helped show me the technology in my car was just as excellent as all the above mentioned. He helped someone who isn't that tech savvy navigate his way around all the amazing features of the X5.

VE84
7/20/2015

"Excellent Experience!!"

I had an excellent experience at Ralley! Gabriel Hale is amazing at what he does. I got exactly what I wanted!! I would highly recommend both Ralley and Gabriel! Thank You!!

smart alex
7/19/2015

"Excellent dealer, rep, and experience!"

My family and I want to thank Bert Vargas for an incredible sales experience. We appreciated him setting us with the best model, with the best features, and giving us a nice price as well.

Dab
7/17/2015

"Go to Gabriel"

No better person to work with if trying to purchase a BMW. Knowledgeable honest and friendly. I highly recommend him. He made it easy and I felt that I was treated with respect and got a reasonable deal.

ang_abb
7/16/2015

"CPO purchase"

It was a pleasure working with Gabriel Hale. Starting from the test drive, he gave me no pressure to purchase the vehicle. After purchasing, he has been checking up to see how I am liking the car. I am glad this sale started a new friendship.

Kathie17
7/12/2015

"New Lease - No Hassle"

We had the pleasure of negotiating our third lease with Bert Vargas. We have come to the point where we expect Bert to get the best deal possible for us and once again he helped us build our dream BMW and applied every discount possible to keep our lease payment manageable. We are very comfortable with Bert and rely on his knowledge and advice. Besides Bert the employees who assisted us with the pickup of our new X3 were very friendly and went over every every aspect of our new auto. Thank You to all who assisted us at Rallye BMW, Kathie and Pete Keller

hercules
7/12/2015

"wonderful sales experience by Mr. Kanes"

Mr. Kanes very easy to deal with. No pressure what so ever. Very professional and knowledgable. Answered all questions straight forward to deal with. If we call him anytime he gladly answers our questions or finds out for us. My wife and I leased two bmws from our gentleman.

Edge2794
7/10/2015

"Service"

Worked with Adam Romano. Was of great help at the service center, and made everything about the visit smooth and efficient. Would recommend him to any bmw owners.

abiyuriko
7/05/2015

"Great experince"

Very professional, most of all i love it the way they went thru the car to explain features and little extra thing that is great to know.

Can not remember his name but on paper sign "JULIO"(Technician) they should put down full name he deserves a lot of credit he was great.

Reviews of Gabriel Hale