Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Ronbmw
5/30/2015

"End of lease and new lease"

My account manager, Bert Vargas insured that my end of lease and new lease were especially responsive to my needs. His professionalism and willingness to do whatever was necessary to meet and exceed my expectations was very much appreciated. Because of Bert Vargas I will always recommend Rallye BMW to friends and relatives. In my opinion as an entrepreneur and businessman, Rallye BMW could have no better representative of their professionalism and integrity.

Rejus
5/27/2015

"Rallye #1"

After having a bad experience at the BMW dealer near Albany (where I bought my certified BMW), this was a really pleasant surprise. Actually more like a wake up call. Nice dealers do exists. They are not unicorns although some of the staff at Rallye (ahem Mr. ChrisC) do own very unicorn-like cars. Anyways back to my experience. Everyone I dealt with throughout my service visit was very attentive and pleasant. From the guy picking me up at the train station, valet guys, front desk staff to my SA. I didn't feel rushed when talking about my car problems while staff didn't waste my time either and just got things done. Maybe its the special coffee they drink or something else but everyone seems to be on top of their job while being pleasant. Because the staff was very well organized and knowledgeable (especially my SA) everything ran smoothly. Even my big engine repair which I expected to take up to 2 weeks (according to other peoples experience from bmw forums), got done in 1 week. Now if just LIE could become less crowded, I would visit them often to simply say hi.

thomas12
5/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Great friendly personality and knowledgeable in his work. Robert gave recommendations and advice on buying a BMW. He gave quick responses and was very polite and went the extra mile to help me. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Danceur
5/25/2015

"Dealer representative went above and beyond."

The representative that I worked with, Jason Moy, was very helpful a and went above and beyond to help get me a car and help with some issues that came up afterward. When the garage door opener failed to connect with several attempts at the dealership & by myself at home, he volunteered to stop by my home and finally got it to work. I look forward to working with him again when I am ready to renew my lease. Thanks Jason.

I don't recall the names of the other people that worked with me, but they were all dry polite and helpful.

bmwx5
5/21/2015

"650 Pre owned"

Gabe did a great job- we purchased two cars from him and it was painless. Gabe is a nice guy who helped us immensely- will recommend to anyone

Hanz418
5/20/2015

"BMW i3 Purchase"

AMAZING Experience... Gabriel was friendly and knowledgeable. Anybody who wants to buy a BMW should go see him. I highly recommend the i3 and am extremely happy with my choice. Thank you for all your help.

Cnw1685
5/20/2015

"Amazing experience!"

Everyone was very professional and helpful. Gabe made sure I was completely satisfied from beginning to end. Anyone looking for a BMW should see him!

jrucker
5/15/2015

"Great Experience"

This is my 4th BMW and first from Rallye BMW. Gabriel is a phenomenal sales adviser. I never felt pressured to buy and he did his best to meet me where I needed to be as far as cost. Everything was very up front. Hoping to do more business in the future.

Vasileios
5/10/2015

"BMW purchase experience "

I have dealt with so many different dealers in the past. By far this is one of the best dealers out there!! Great cars but most importantly great customer service. I would highly recommend them.

stephen
5/09/2015

"Worst experience"

I was told they were the best dealer in the area, but I have never had a worse car buying experience. My salesperson was very quick to make a deal and take my money. Once he had his deposit, it was all down hill... Insurance information - Not correct Date of pickup - Not correct Final invoice amount - Not correct SOS assistance - Only set up after 3 emails Satellite Radio - Never set up Trust me, once they have your cash deposit, if you have an issue, you will never hear from them, and if you do, it will be because you had to hound them and hound them for an answer. I will NEVER buy a car from these guys again. Their showroom is beautiful. If you want to go there to look, then go there. Then, go someplace else to spend your money!

Reviews of Gabriel Hale