Rallye BMW

Robert Chae

April 05, 2017

"Awesome "

- Robbin123

We bought a preowned car the dealer was best and friendly we not waited more than we expected hours.. sure this rally BMW is best I have seen

March 29, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- debra brandt

I purchased a CPO 2013 X5 from Rallye BMW and could not have been more pleased with the level of professionalism and service from all - especially Robert Chae!

March 27, 2017

"Great customer service from Hasan Barakat and BMW Genius"

- ek149

BMW Genius (cant remember his name, was very accommodating for the test drive and set up. He was helpful in explaining all the features of both the 328 and 530. Very patient and friendly. He was also my BMW Genius and spent a lot of time helping me understand the features and functionality of my car (328). Hasan was also communicative and accommodating too! He was helping us find the best offer for the car we wanted, especially in the color combination. Was very thorough and transparent throughout the process.

Used 2016 BMW 5 Series, $59966