Rallye BMW

Bert Vargas

February 23, 2017

"excellent service"

- Rex Chuachingco

Carol Muniz Service advisor shows great professionalism and hospitality and provided excellent customer service. She was very friendly and courteous and got the job done smoothly and quickly. great expience overall

February 22, 2017

"Professional Experience"

- BMW4Life

I am a busy person who travels so time is precious when I am home. I walked in and met Pierre and he quickly helped me focus on my options and budget. We drove a few cars and he knew by by feedback what I was really looking for. After visiting a couple of dealers I called him back and we struck a fair deal. Three e-mails later I was picking up my car. The transaction was quick, clean, no haggling, no surprises. The staff who trained me on my vehicle at the delivery was also fantastic. The overall experience was what you would expect it to be when purchasing a luxury car. I highly recommend Pierre to anyone who appreciates great follow-up and follow-through.

February 22, 2017

"excellent "

- rajath thomas 123

I got a new BMW X6 through Robert Wachsman. he is very professional and excellent in service. He made my dream come true. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. He gave me good advice and guidance . Highly recommended. He is excellent and 5 stars for him .

Used 2013 BMW 3 Series, $25821