Rallye BMW

Rallye BMW

Call
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

jaszpreet
12/18/2014

"Great Service"

Purchasing my first BMW could not have gone any better. From the start, Morrie was very professional, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He responded promptly to my many inquiries and everything went smoothly from the day I placed the order to the day I picked it up. Richard was also very helpful in finalizing my purchase and I could not have asked for a better experience. Rallye has definitely found a return buyer.

MWMechanical
12/17/2014

"New M6"

The entire experience with Gabe was by far the most pleasurable experience I have ever had with a car dealer. He was by far the most knowledgeable sales person I have aver met! He knew the M6 inside out top to bottom. He was instrumental in choosing the option I wanted. Gabe is a true professional!

quinn634
12/13/2014

"Bert Vargas"

This was my first experience with a BMW and I have to say Bert Vargas was tremendous. He has had a very successful history with my father-in-law and we worked together long distance on a new lease agreement of a beautiful X5. Bert made the entire process very easy and the attention to detail was incredible. I will def. be back and work with Bert the next time!

sharon clarke
12/10/2014

"Carol Clarke-Muniz excellent doing her job helping me."

I have had my BMW X5 serviced here, the customer service was excellent from Ms Carol Clark-Muniz she's very knowledgeable and professional in doing her job , I been a customer here now for four years going strong and i'm not planning to go any where else.

loucas123
12/09/2014

"George Javier is The MAN!"

George Javier is The MAN! Very informative, knowlegdgeable-excellent communication and support! Got the M4 and LOVE IT! Service is incomparable! I am completely satisfied-process was stress free!

Markabboud
12/06/2014

"Ralley BMW"

I leased my first BMW 328I last week, I had an excellent experience at Ralley BMW! Bert Vergas was so knowledgeable , personable and professional, he took care of everything that needed to be done and the entire staff was courteous and helpful through out the process. I highly recommend this dealership.

author1213
12/03/2014

"Nick Soldo is the very best."

We have had the pleasure of working with Mr. Nick Soldo to lease our last two BMWs. His warmth and friendliness go hand in hand with his superb competence. He clearly cared about our satisfaction, and made it simple and easy to lease our new Z5. He handled every step of the process so there was absolutely nothing to do but drive it away. His price was also better by hundreds of dollars than another dealership, and his high level of commitment to us was evident in every transaction. We give Nick our highest recommendation as a salesperson whose relationship we value, and will continue to depend upon for years to come.

Sylvia2015
12/02/2014

"Professional Service"

This is my first experience with Rallye. From the moment we met in the showroom, Morrie Sukoff made the experience as stress free as buying a new car can be. He is professional and friendly. He was patient throughout the process and quickly responded to all my inquires. Since I live a distance from the dealership, we completed the transactions via phone and email. When I arrived to pick up my car, there were no glitches. This happy customer drove off with her 3rd BMW. If the service department provides a similar quality of service, I will certainly be back in a couple of years to buy my 4th from Morrie @ Rallye!

vszekeres
12/01/2014

"Excellent Service from Start to Finish"

I have worked with Bert Vargas to get our X4. He was very professional from the moment we stepped in to Rallye BMW. He walked at through the hole process with great care. It very a great car-shopping experience, I can highly recommend him and the dealership as well. An other observation you might notice that all employees not only were very professional but generally seemed very happy. We did not see this before at any dealership BMW or other. I think this tells a story on its own as well. Again we can highly recommend Bert and the dealership.

ssmith96
11/27/2014

"Adam in Service"

Adam Romano in service is the man. If you are able to service with them I recommend you see him. He is prompt, great at updating you, and always makes sure my car isn't washed since I'm very anal about that. I highly recommend him and the Rallye team in general. Brian, George, and Gabe in sales are also great guys.

Reviews of Bert Vargas