Rallye BMW

F & I Manager

August 15, 2017

"Excellent "

- Smike14

Jason Moy and the team have been exceptional over my last 2 leases. I look forward to leasing my next car with Rally BMW in the near future

Wallace Leung

August 15, 2017

"The best experience so far. "

- Jpalo

Not only is the customer service stellar, but I must take my hat off to Jason Moy. I have never had someone at a dealership be so intuitive in finding what I was looking for. He took the relevant information, and showed me a car that was a perfect match on the first go. I will definitely recommend Rallye, and Jason.

August 05, 2017

"Great experience yet again"

- jja987

After dealing with multiple BMW dealers in the tri-state area, I have to say that Peter Diaz is by far one of the best CA's to work with. This was my second BMW I leased through him and I have nothing but positive sentiments. He is not only professional and accommodating, but he makes the whole experience enjoyable. Pete has become my BMW go-to, but beyond that, he has also become a friend as a result. I look forward to doing more deals with him in the future and referring anyone I know to him and the rest of the Rallye crew.

Peter Diaz