Rallye BMW

Client Advisor
Carol  Clark-Muniz, Service Advisor, Rallye BMW

Carol Clark-Muniz

June 23, 2017

"Patience, Knowledgable, Helpful & an absolute pleasure"

- Kiran

Bob is one of the best salespeople I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. I had been to so many dealerships but didn't end up making the purchase because I did not like my interaction with the salespeople till I met Bob. Bob was extremely helpful and worked with me to find the perfect car for my budget and my life stage. He was great at following up and was very transparent in terms of pricing and cost. He was terrific with following up and provided a superb level of customer service. After meeting Bob, I would not even think about working with another car salesperson because he is a true diamond and BMW is extremely lucky to have him as part of their team.

Robert Wachsman

June 23, 2017

"2016 X3 "

- diane820

Received very courteous assistance as soon as we arrived. Within minutes were given loaner and were on our way. Upon return waited only very short time and car was ready, in immaculate condition, questions answered, and we were headed back home.

Jonathan (very helpful)

June 20, 2017

"great knowledge of high performance BMWs"

- Frank C

Adam Romano is THE guy to go to if you drive an BMW M performance car. I have very specific requirements about how the car is handled (no wash, no test drive, and dont look at the car for more than 3 seconds consecutively). As an enthusiast, I could never see myself taking my car to anyone BUT Adam Romano. Besides basic service and oil changes, I have had several M Performance Parts (exhaust, etc.) installed. I shopped around the price and Adam beat every other dealer by a fair margin, and the work was completed on time without any issue.

Adam Romano