Rallye BMW

Bert Vargas

Bret  Hines, Service Advisor, Rallye BMW

Bret Hines

December 03, 2016

"Great experience - no complaints!!"

- Ted B

I visited many local BMW dealerships and contacted many on the internet and by phone. Chris Connelly and Rally had exactly the car I wanted, at the best price, and provided excellent responsiveness and support. They also gave me a very reasonable price on my trade, sight unseen. I was a bit nervous buying remotely and then driving the long distance, but had absolutely no issues once we got there. Car was exactly as imagined (and excellent for a pre-owned car!) and they took my trade with no questions. Chris gave me great support before, during, and after the visit. Super nice guy and very helpful. I definitely recommend Rally BMW.

November 29, 2016

"Pleasant experience "

- Richiechetram

Very pleasant experience of buying a certified used car... I had the great pleasure of receiving first class assistant from Hasan Barakat. Hasan was very helpful and accommodating throughout the sale and after.

November 28, 2016

"Well Done"

- Mike M

Mr. Barakat was professional and helpful with our vehicle purchase. He kept us apprised of the status of our vehicle through the production process. The vehicle arrived ahead of schedule and all inquires were addressed. A well done experience.

Used 2013 BMW 5 Series, $35665