Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

Ace81385
5/04/2015

"Great Experience!"

Gabriel was a pleasure to deal with! This was my first BMW purchase, Gabriel guided me through the process. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend him if you are in the market for a BMW!

blitzjb
5/01/2015

"Rallye Makes it easy"

This is the second vehicle I have leased through Rallye and Bert Vargas. No nonsense! No high pitch sales managers...etc. I highly recommend Bert.

kebrahim
5/01/2015

"Fantastic first-time leasing experience"

I had a great experience at Rallye BMW this past January. I arrived knowing that I was interested in a luxury SUV, and wanted to check out the X3 & X5 models (I'd also been to see SUVs at local Acura, Audi & Infiniti dealers). Right away, I was very impressed with the sheer size of the facility, as this is literally the largest car dealership I've ever seen. Throughout the entire process of learning about the cars, test driving, and ultimately signing a lease for a 2015 X3, I was very impressed with the professionalism & courteousness of the entire staff. I'd also like to specifically call out Peter Diaz, our sales rep, as he did a fantastic job. He was very honest & forthright about what options were available in each model. He was also extremely patient with my many questions, and was happy to make himself available via phone & email, no matter the time of day. I'm very pleased with my purchase (I love the car!), and am definitely planning on returning to Rallye, when my 3-year lease has expired.

Carsales
4/27/2015

"Robert Wachsman/Rallye BMW"

It could not be any better. Mr Robert Wachsman was great to work with .He made me feel confortable,he presented me with clear options,and was attentive to my concerns. I will continue to do business with Mr Wachsman,and recommend him to my friends.

Wachsman,Robert

Happy
4/23/2015

"Fabulous experience"

Excellent customer service, great attention to detail, smooth process, very organized and efficient, friendly environment, extremely helpful and accommodating , informative, reliable, strong people skills, professional , a true pleasure to do business with. Bert Vargas comes highly recommended.

Vivian Sam
4/23/2015

""Professional service""

I have been Mercedes-Benz customer for last fifteen years. This years experience was like no other. I literally bought a BMW from Rallye BMW. Salesman Jason Moy was very helpful and a great pleasure to work with. I would recommend him highly. ...

Gary B
4/20/2015

"Chris Conigliaro...great service, very helpful"

I had an issue with my BMW and happened to be out of town...my sis took the car in while I was away and was treated very professionally and with great courtesy by service advisor Chris Conigliaro...as a matter of fact, my sister was " Amazed" at the level of service throughout the process..thanks for being there for me..

Gary B
4/20/2015

"Mitch Messling is a shining star at Rallye BMW"

I've leased 4 cars from Rallye...3 with Mitch...he continues to be a major reason I stay with Rallye BMW....Mitch once again, delivers great service..

BEAMERBENZBENTLEY
4/10/2015

"Indescribable"

All I can say is that Gabriel Hale is unbelievable. He made the experience not only simple, but also very exciting. He informed me about everything I needed know. He is a genuine and honest salesman. Because of him, I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone.

Anand
4/09/2015

"Amazing experience"

It was my first experience buying a car in US. Bert knowledge & assistance was very helpful. Overall its a friendly and smooth experience. I would recommend Bert's name to anyone purchasing a car.

Reviews of Bert Vargas