Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

mehdi
8/27/2015

"good service "

I find the people at the dealership to be very professional, friendly, courteous, and inclined to help all the time whether it has to do with service , car wash or sales..

Yair T
8/26/2015

"My New X5"

Thank you for giving my wife and I a great experience. Very easy to work with, polite and overall great service. Everyone at the dealer was very helpful

DAPDAN,UB
8/24/2015

"THE GREATEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME."

THANK YOU RALLYE BMW FOR MAKING EVERY TRIP TO YOUR DEALERSHIP SO EASY. EVERYONE THEIR IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH.LIGHTING SPEED DROPPING OFF, GETTING INTO LOANER,AND PICKING UP WHEN DONE.

5seriesowner
8/24/2015

"Excellent service. Flexible options. No BS "

I go to Gabriel Hale for his excellent people skills and superb sales knowledge. Second car purchased from him and won't be the last. No BS included. Streamlined service. Flexible options without the pressure to purchase. Rallye is second to none overall. Have an issue. They'll fix it. Have a concern. They will address it. Everyone is really friendly. No typical car salesmen stigma there. Thumbs up all the way.

Bmw
8/20/2015

"Great experience with Corrine"

We finally had an amazing salesperson at Rallye BMW. Corrine was personable, knowledgable and not the "typical" car salesperson. She did not try to upsell but made sure we were getting everything we wanted. She was easy to deal with and very reachable.

Carrguyy
8/20/2015

"Best customer representative"

Excellent ride!! Excellent customer service and very friendly. Thank you for suggesting the best for us according to what we could have afford to the best!!

Barcelonafan
8/15/2015

"Great experience...highly recommended!!"

I walked in the dealership and was introduced to Mr. Joel Sobin, who I would highly recommend to friends and family members. Joel made the whole process at Rallye BMW flawless. Based on previously car buying experience, this was the best thanks to Joel.

Joel Sobin

ccicero13
8/10/2015

"From The Minute I Walked In . . . "

From the minute I walked into Rallye BMW I was treated like a gentleman. I originally went to look at a 2012 Alpina B7 on a Thursday evening at 7:00 PM . . . When most have already left work. Gabriel Hale met me at the front of the dealership to test drive the B7. The drive was exhilarating, but Gabriel could tell I was not satisfied. He suggested a 2014 BMW 650i Gran Coupe, Black on Black. As soon as we merged onto the Northern State I knew the reason for his suggestion . . . The car was an animal. I had come from a 2012 BMW 650i Convertible, 6-Speed Manual so I had some familiarity with the model. However, I did not expect this from the 2014. When we got back to Rallye we began the financial paperwork. I had owned cars before and had only leased once, my first car when I was 17. Gabriel explained the pros and cons of leasing to me in an unbiased fashion. Not only did he make this transaction happen, but he got me into a white 2015 BMW 650i Gran Coupe with xDrive. A month later, I could not be happier with the transaction, service and friendship I have gained from your dealership. I look forward to expanding on this relationship in the years to come as a loyal Rallye BMW client.

Jmarie913
8/05/2015

"Great experience!"

Gabriel Hale was an excellent sales advisor! He worked with me to ensure the best deal possible based on my preferences, financial needs, and interest in various vehicles at the dealership. He was very patient as I asked numerous questions over the course of a few weeks to make sure that I was choosing the best possible car. He always explained every detail of each car being presented and I was able to test drive the vehicles to see which ones I felt the most comfortable in. I traded in my car and Gabriel made this trade extremely easy and fast. I didn't even have to return the old plates as Gabe so kindly offered to do so. I would definitely recommend this advisor as well as this dealership! It was a pleasure doing business here!!!

EM
8/05/2015

"Lease 2015 328xi"

My husband and I both had previously leased or financed BMW's from Rallye. When it came time for a new car - I came in and met with Bert Vargas. Another great experience. Bert was a pleasure to work with, we helped me get a great car - fully loaded and really worked with us on the price. Rallye continues to provide exceptional service while beating out competitors in terms of pricing, inventory while keeping that personal connection. I'm looking forward to continuing to work with Bert and Rallye when our other car comes due an upgrade.

Reviews of Gabriel Hale