Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Road,
Westbury, New York 11590
Rallye BMW Info
About Rallye BMW

Peter Terian established Rallye Group in 1958 as an imported car service repair garage. Shortly after, George Moss collaborating with Peter acquired their first franchise, Maserti. After growing too large for their Sea Cliff facility, they moved their business to Glen Cove to expand their horizons. In the past, Rallye Motors has represented Porsche, Peugeot, Saab, DKW , Rolls- Royce and the current franchises of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Acura. In 1987, Rallye moved to Roslyn where they built a custom designed facility for Mercedes-Benz and BMW. In 1989, Rallye Motors wanted Lexus to join their family. Chosen from over 1,700 franchise applications in the United States, Rallye was one of 70 that were granted the opportunity to open a Lexus dealership. The facility in Glen Cove was then renovated to accommodate and represent Lexus. Rallye Lexus was officially opened in October of 1989, and has since been honored with the "Elite of Lexus" Award for more consecutive years than any other Lexus dealership in New York. In 1994, Rallye acquired the Acura franchise and more recently, Rallye has since also grown to take on the smart and Sprinter franchises. Rallye Group is the only auto group representing all four top-selling luxury brands on Long Island. Joseph Stanco, is President; Nicholas Toomey is Vice President . Rallye is the largest luxury dealership group on Long Island. Our Dealerships currently ranks as: Rallye Acura is the number one dealer in sales volume on Long Island. The number four volume dealer in the country and the ONLY 9 time dealer of distinction (Presidents Award) winner in the Northeast Rallye BMW ranked as the 4th largest and number 1 single point dealer in the country Rallye Lexus is “Elite of Lexus” for 17 consecutive years and #1 in sales volume in the State of New York. Rallye Motors is the 5th largest sales dealer in the country

About Rallye BMW Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,578 Dealership Reviews
dr caren
8/23/2016

"Robert Wachsman"

all salesman should be inspired by robert's incredible kindness and work ethic I have known robert for at least 10 years and wish everyone was as special as he is - the world would be a better place thank you dr caren schumer

Sonnycool20
8/23/2016

"Awesome experience highly recommend!"

Gabriel is the greatest! He's patient, caring and wants to be the best help he can be. He was responsive to all my calls & I felt he had my best interest at heart. This was a wonderful experience & I was COMPLETELY satisfied from start to finish got an amazing deal.

Suslou67
8/18/2016

"Top notch!"

As I returned to RallyeBMW for the renewal of a lease, I was afforded courteous and prompt service through Mr Gabriel Hale, one of the dealers at this facility. He actually walked me through the process at my first leasing experience three years as well, with equally polished and well informed service. "Thank you, Gabriel!"

MarieC
8/15/2016

"Rate Rallye BMW for recent service maintenance"

My experience at Rallye BMW at 1 Brush Hollow Road was outstanding. Chy Wiggan the service manager made the whole process went smoothly by guiding me to every step when I dropped. Including Janelle at the service desk. When I returned the loaner, my name was showed in the tv screen which got my sister and excited. Everyone was so helpful from the time I dropped my car and the time I returned the loaner and picked my car.

Janell at the service desk was helpful and I received a follow call from service Manager Mark and Amanda.

Naomi J.

"Awesome service!"

This was my first service repair experience here at Rallye Bmw and it was a great one! The service advisor Gianni kept me updated on each repair, he also reached out to warranty company and made sure everything ran smoothly. I couldn't be happier with the service and I will continue to return with future repairs.

Cdiaz
8/15/2016

"awesome customer service "

I have been a customer since 2011, and the service I keep receiving is exceptional. Of course, my service rep Gianni is always awesome to deal with. Super patient, kind, and very helpful. Always updating and calling me about every detail about my car. This is why I will always come back and keep Rallye as my go to dealership. Next year, I give my lease back, and as I anticipate my experience will always be well worth it and hoping for some good deals as a loyal customer =] !!

Donna123
8/13/2016

"Awesome. experience !"

This has been my 5th BMW withRobert Wachsman and every time it was great , Love my BMW perfect car fo me. I hope to continue being a Rallye customer.

Jacqueline A Gordon
8/08/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

The definition of customer service!!! Period. From start to finish the entire team was on point. I received continual updates on the status of my vehicle. The was ready at the time promised and when I could not pick it up at that time there was no problem with my picking it up a little later. Everything was first class.

sunglass
8/07/2016

"iKnowledge"

This is probably our family's 6th BMW with Bert and he was great in educating us on the i3. This car fit our situation of a 'secondary' car perfectly while staying within the BMW family. Bert took us in his own i3 and answered all of our many questions about range, charging and his personal tips and experiences. We worked together with Bert and Rich to get a great deal and comfort level. Bert's follow up with getting us the Chargepoint cards and info on the NYS Clean Pass programs on the car were above and beyond. We enjoyed our car and deal so much we even had a relative pick up another i3 within the same weekend with Bert. Great service, attitude and professionalism at Rallye and Bert over-delivers as always. (and no- I don't work for Rallye, I'm just a satisfied customer!)

gangiuli
8/07/2016

"As Professional As Automobile Service Can Get"

These people are top notch. From the moment I walked in I received red carpet treatment from my service advisor Sandy Fiore. The car was in for various issues. I was promised that the car would be done by 2:30. I advised them that I was on a tight time table. The car was back to me an hour before scheduled with all work done perfectly and washed and clean. This is what a service experience should be!

Sandy Fiore