Ramsey Nissan

401 Route 17 South,
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458
Ramsey Nissan Info
About Ramsey Nissan

Ramsey Nissan, a member of the Ramsey Auto Group, is THE premier Nissan dealership in New Jersey. Located in Bergen County, in Upper Saddle River, Ramsey Nissan has been making our customers happy for years. Ramsey Auto Group is a leading automotive retailer in New Jersey for new and pre-owned vehicles. Current dealerships include Ramsey Volvo, Ramsey Saab, Ramsey Subaru, Ramsey Nissan, Ramsey Infiniti, Ramsey Fiat, Ramsey Mazda, Ramsey Chrysler, Ramsey Jeep, Ramsey Dodge, Paramus Mitsubishi and Nissan Commercial Vehicles. With 8 locations in the northern New Jersey area and over 400 employees, Ramsey Auto Group strives to provide the highest level of customer service through knowledgeable and helpful sales representatives, as well as service and parts personnel. Ramsey Auto Group dealerships have been honored with several outstanding achievements, such as the coveted Global NSSW Award, which honors dealerships that achieve and maintain the highest standards of performance in customer satisfaction globally. A staple in the community, Ramsey Auto Group has donated over $1 million in goods and services to local organizations and events, such as the Ramsey Police Dept, Ramsey Day, Ramsey Summer Concert Series, the Bergen Bike Tour, local food and clothing donations and more. The group has been supporting their family and friends in the town of Ramsey for years and in turn, the community continues to support Ramsey Auto Group.

About Ramsey Nissan

• State-of-the-Art 25 Vehicle Indoor Showroom
  • 24 Hour Service Drop Off
  • DIRECTV Satellite HD TV
  • HD Television
dean60
4/01/2015

"lease"

Great experience as always. Third time I had pleasure of working with this salesman. Have referred others and they also left as very satisfied customers. Quick oil change has great employees as well.j Kimi

sam ali

Shopper123
3/25/2015

"No help"

Went in an hour before closing and not one staff member looked up from their computers, even set off a car alarm and no help. Rude

None

April 09, 2015

So sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us! Not sure what day or time you arrived at the dealership, but we would love the opportunity to help you. Please feel free to give us a call anytime and let us know when you are coming so we can be ready for you. We can make sure we have the car you want ready, and exactly what you're looking for. Again, so sorry you felt neglected. That was not our intention. Have a good day!

Bill2264
2/11/2015

"BE CAREFUL Ramsey Nissan will tack on $1300 when buying car"

Be Very CAREFUL shopping for a used car at Ramsey Nissan. They will surprise you with add fees of $1300 to pad their profit when you go to sign loan. Is this a joke? They don't consider cleaning a car part of business before customer delivery? $38 gold plated oil filter? $311 for what maintenance its their asset until a customer agrees to buy it. Very shady dealership to do business with. Pre Owned Prep Fee: $499 (Detailing $150, Lube Oil Filter $38, Vehicle Maintenance $311) Doc Fees: $299 DMV Registration Fees: $301 Anti Theft Vehicle Security Etch $199

Jack Lee

3tech
10/17/2014

"Service experience with Ramsey Nissan was great"

I have a 2012 Frontier pick up I purchased two years ago from Ramsey. The truck was been perfect in every aspect and I have been pleased with my purchase. About two months ago though, I noticed that the Air Bag light was on. I was a bit uneasy with leaving my truck, it's how I am. Scheduling the needed appointment was easy to do on-line. The service department sends reminders once you schedule your vehicle via email, nice touch. The day of the appointment, since I scheduled for service early, I thought I should drop it off early. My work day starts early too. There was no one there when I arrived and I started to fill out a night drop envelope. Out of nowhere though appeared Bob, my advisor. He greeted me took my information and was respectful of my time and assured me he'd call as soon as the service dept determined the cause. Much to my delight the repair was easily remedied and Bob Nevenschwander called before lunchtime to let me know my truck was ready to be picked up. When I arrived shortly before noon, they were again, respectful of my time and got me out the door quickly and with a complete explanation of the repairs. My thanks to Bob and the team at Ramsey Nissan Service.

Bob Nevenschwander

JOrtega74
10/05/2014

"Best experience buying a car "

The absolute best sales person we encountered on our search for a new car. Anil is the very best at walking through the process while making you feel comfortable making your choices . We highly recommend you ask for Anil he will not disappoint .

Anil Arora

October 15, 2014

Awesome!! Thanks for the feedback & enjoy your new car!!

Marlobarreto
9/30/2014

"Liars"

I bought a car and after signing all the papers they finance department changed the deal that the salesman made. You can't trust them and the managers were ok screwing you

October 15, 2014

We are disappointed to hear that you are not happy with your experience at Ramsey Nissan! We are committed to providing high quality customer service. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Mike Tandurella, directly and he said he will review everything and see what he can do for you. 201-825-4040 Have a great day!

aytekin.ozdemir.92
9/26/2014

"Great support, great service, highly recommended!"

Being an existing Nissan customer, when my lease was close to end, I was looking for a dealer which will give me acceptable quote without crazy negotiation and It would give support after I lease my new car. Nissan Ramsey is the answer for this. After I visited/negotiated three Nissan Dealers in northern NJ area, I end up in here and made my decision without any hesitation. Anil Arora (sales representative) who was in charge of explaining me about quotes, information about the car, test drive and preparing paperwork. From beginning to end he was so polite and informative about the process. There was no pressure for sale and he made sure there was no questions in my mind. He always kept me updated about the status and was very helpful during the process of returning my old Nissan and getting new one. That's how Nissan Dealers must hire their representatives to keep up their quality and reliability. Overall they are highly disciplined and organized. After you lease your car (that's it for my case), they make sure everything is going well. All documents are well prepared and clear. I would recommend someone to visit here first before they wanna get Nissan.

anil arora

LJ59
9/13/2014

"You can not beat the cusotmer service and great prices !"

After a slight misunderstanding my family received preferential treatment to make this another pleasant experience. The staff went out of their way to make an amicable agreement, answer any questions, qualify me for any rebates and incentives and deliver an excellent product. Thank you particularly Mike Tandurella, Mae Naber and Fernando Gomes from financing. They are part of a friendly, professional, knowledgeable team that deliver outstanding customer service. I got a beautiful Nissan at a great price too!

Mae Naber

Kdurfee
8/20/2014

"Sales Consultant"

Anil made sure that I had an amazing experience from beginning to end. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all questions I had.

Anil Arora

Michael H1
8/16/2014

"I came in for a test drive left with a new Altima"

Last weekend I went in for a test drive as my 2011 Maxima was coming off lease. The salesperson, Eddie, couldn't have nicer or more helpful. Anyway, I drove the Altima then spent a few hours comparing what he had available in terms of options, colors and what not. I chose the SL model which has pretty much everything one could want: Bose sound system, navigation, leather, sunroof, blind spot avoidance system, etc. I got what I think is a good deal and I've been driving it for a week. So far I'm pretty amazed. I've been getting anywhere from 22 to 30 mpg around town and high 30's to low 40's on the highway. I've owned quite a few cars and this is my hands-down favorite. As far as the dealership and salesperson goes, they were upfront and straightforward. And most important they didn't play any games.

Eddie Cordero