Ramsey Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Ramsey Nissan
Ramsey Nissan Info
About Ramsey Nissan

Ramsey Nissan, a member of the Ramsey Auto Group, is THE premier Nissan dealership in New Jersey. Located in Bergen County, in Upper Saddle River, Ramsey Nissan has been making our customers happy for years. Ramsey Auto Group is a leading automotive retailer in New Jersey for new and pre-owned vehicles. Current dealerships include Ramsey Volvo, Ramsey Saab, Ramsey Subaru, Ramsey Nissan, Ramsey Infiniti, Ramsey Fiat, Ramsey Mazda, Ramsey Chrysler, Ramsey Jeep, Ramsey Dodge, Paramus Mitsubishi and Nissan Commercial Vehicles. With 8 locations in the northern New Jersey area and over 400 employees, Ramsey Auto Group strives to provide the highest level of customer service through knowledgeable and helpful sales representatives, as well as service and parts personnel. Ramsey Auto Group dealerships have been honored with several outstanding achievements, such as the coveted Global NSSW Award, which honors dealerships that achieve and maintain the highest standards of performance in customer satisfaction globally. A staple in the community, Ramsey Auto Group has donated over $1 million in goods and services to local organizations and events, such as the Ramsey Police Dept, Ramsey Day, Ramsey Summer Concert Series, the Bergen Bike Tour, local food and clothing donations and more. The group has been supporting their family and friends in the town of Ramsey for years and in turn, the community continues to support Ramsey Auto Group.

About Ramsey Nissan

• State-of-the-Art 25 Vehicle Indoor Showroom
  • 24 Hour Service Drop Off
  • DIRECTV Satellite HD TV
  • HD Television

"Service experience with Ramsey Nissan was great"

I have a 2012 Frontier pick up I purchased two years ago from Ramsey. The truck was been perfect in every aspect and I have been pleased with my purchase. About two months ago though, I noticed that the Air Bag light was on. I was a bit uneasy with leaving my truck, it's how I am. Scheduling the needed appointment was easy to do on-line. The service department sends reminders once you schedule your vehicle via email, nice touch. The day of the appointment, since I scheduled for service early, I thought I should drop it off early. My work day starts early too. There was no one there when I arrived and I started to fill out a night drop envelope. Out of nowhere though appeared Bob, my advisor. He greeted me took my information and was respectful of my time and assured me he'd call as soon as the service dept determined the cause. Much to my delight the repair was easily remedied and Bob Nevenschwander called before lunchtime to let me know my truck was ready to be picked up. When I arrived shortly before noon, they were again, respectful of my time and got me out the door quickly and with a complete explanation of the repairs. My thanks to Bob and the team at Ramsey Nissan Service.

Bob Nevenschwander

"Best experience buying a car "

The absolute best sales person we encountered on our search for a new car. Anil is the very best at walking through the process while making you feel comfortable making your choices . We highly recommend you ask for Anil he will not disappoint .

Anil Arora

Ramsey Nissan responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Awesome!! Thanks for the feedback & enjoy your new car!!

"Liars"

I bought a car and after signing all the papers they finance department changed the deal that the salesman made. You can't trust them and the managers were ok screwing you

Ramsey Nissan responded to this review

October 15, 2014

We are disappointed to hear that you are not happy with your experience at Ramsey Nissan! We are committed to providing high quality customer service. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Mike Tandurella, directly and he said he will review everything and see what he can do for you. 201-825-4040 Have a great day!

"Great support, great service, highly recommended!"

Being an existing Nissan customer, when my lease was close to end, I was looking for a dealer which will give me acceptable quote without crazy negotiation and It would give support after I lease my new car. Nissan Ramsey is the answer for this. After I visited/negotiated three Nissan Dealers in northern NJ area, I end up in here and made my decision without any hesitation. Anil Arora (sales representative) who was in charge of explaining me about quotes, information about the car, test drive and preparing paperwork. From beginning to end he was so polite and informative about the process. There was no pressure for sale and he made sure there was no questions in my mind. He always kept me updated about the status and was very helpful during the process of returning my old Nissan and getting new one. That's how Nissan Dealers must hire their representatives to keep up their quality and reliability. Overall they are highly disciplined and organized. After you lease your car (that's it for my case), they make sure everything is going well. All documents are well prepared and clear. I would recommend someone to visit here first before they wanna get Nissan.

anil arora

"You can not beat the cusotmer service and great prices !"

After a slight misunderstanding my family received preferential treatment to make this another pleasant experience. The staff went out of their way to make an amicable agreement, answer any questions, qualify me for any rebates and incentives and deliver an excellent product. Thank you particularly Mike Tandurella, Mae Naber and Fernando Gomes from financing. They are part of a friendly, professional, knowledgeable team that deliver outstanding customer service. I got a beautiful Nissan at a great price too!

Mae Naber

"Sales Consultant"

Anil made sure that I had an amazing experience from beginning to end. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all questions I had.

Anil Arora

"I came in for a test drive left with a new Altima"

Last weekend I went in for a test drive as my 2011 Maxima was coming off lease. The salesperson, Eddie, couldn't have nicer or more helpful. Anyway, I drove the Altima then spent a few hours comparing what he had available in terms of options, colors and what not. I chose the SL model which has pretty much everything one could want: Bose sound system, navigation, leather, sunroof, blind spot avoidance system, etc. I got what I think is a good deal and I've been driving it for a week. So far I'm pretty amazed. I've been getting anywhere from 22 to 30 mpg around town and high 30's to low 40's on the highway. I've owned quite a few cars and this is my hands-down favorite. As far as the dealership and salesperson goes, they were upfront and straightforward. And most important they didn't play any games.

Eddie Cordero

"horrible customer service"

Went in for an oil leak which should be covered under the lease warranty. They say not covered. Have to pay out of pocket. Will not be doing business there again

robert

"Extremely satisfied!"

We were looking for lease deal that would fit us in NY for many days. We also visited two stores personally, but left disapointed and basically gave up on our local dealers. I started searching NJ dealers on line, and called few and was able to secure an offer, and also made an appointment to drive over on Saturday, June 28th and finalize everything. Before that happened though I came upon a lease ad from Ramsey Nissan. We decided to stop by on Saturday morning, with hopes of getting an even better deal. I was contacted by Sal Zambrana, and he set up an appointment for us. He later on followed up with the name of our sales specialist that would be assisting up, Jorge Prado. Let me tell you, that was such a difference from a nightmare we experienced in NY. Jorge is an excellent salesman, very respectful, personable and not pushy at all. He met our requirements, and actually beat the best offer we got so far. We got a car we wanted and were able to trade in our old car as a down payment. I will never go to another dealer, even if it means driving all the way from Queens, NY. Thank you Jorge! Job well done! I also have to say it is an extremely kids friendly place. My son had the best time talking with Jorge and became biggest fan of Nissan GT!

Jorge Prado, Sal Zambrana

"Willing to negotiate"

We had some misunderstandings in the details of buying back our lease, but in the end the dealership did the right thing and stood by their agreement. We are quite pleased with our new pathfinder and the settlement of the lease on the murano we turned in.

Roger and Jose