Ramsey Nissan

Alex Meza

April 07, 2017

"Great experience!!!"

- Sommam

I wouldn't go anywhere else but Ramsey Nissan! This is our 4th Nissan and Jorge Prado was our sales consultant. He made the process stress free, he's patient, kind and down the earth. He doesn't push you or make you uncomfortable by any means and truly goes above and beyond for his customers. He tries hard to work within your budget and explains everything in detail. Go to Ramsey and ask for Jorge! You won't be sorry!

February 15, 2017

"Easy buying experience!!!"

- mferber

I recently leased my second vehicle with Ramsey Nissan. This buying experience was so easy, no pressure and really enjoyable. My sales consultant Mae Naber was so understanding of my financial situation and did everything that she could to help make this the best deal possible. The buying process was incredibly fast and Mae was able to get me the exact car that I was looking for at the price point that I wanted to pay. I also received help from Sales Mgr Scott and Finance Mgr Chingis. Both gentleman were professional and help move my buying process along. I cannot say enough about the friendly and warm feeling I had when I interacted with each and every employee at this dealership. If I could rate my experience with Mae I would give her an 11 out of 10!!!! I highly recommend working with this dealership and if you are fortunate enough to work with Mae then I know she will take great care of you.

February 15, 2017

"A+ Ramsey Nissan"

- Pilates girl

Excellent customer service by both "Murph" sales mgr & Mae (sales consultant)!i am a returning lessee. "Murph" (brian mutchler) took great care of me as he always has! I told him my needs & he delivered. Very considerate & prompt. I leased another nissan & "Murph" was one of the main reasons why. Mae also helped me with a smooth transition into my new Rogue.

• State-of-the-Art 25 Vehicle Indoor Showroom