Ramsey Nissan

401 Route 17 South,
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458
Ramsey Nissan Info
About Ramsey Nissan

Ramsey Nissan, a member of the Ramsey Auto Group, is THE premier Nissan dealership in New Jersey. Located in Bergen County, in Upper Saddle River, Ramsey Nissan has been making our customers happy for years. Ramsey Auto Group is a leading automotive retailer in New Jersey for new and pre-owned vehicles. Current dealerships include Ramsey Volvo, Ramsey Saab, Ramsey Subaru, Ramsey Nissan, Ramsey Infiniti, Ramsey Fiat, Ramsey Mazda, Ramsey Chrysler, Ramsey Jeep, Ramsey Dodge, Paramus Mitsubishi and Nissan Commercial Vehicles. With 8 locations in the northern New Jersey area and over 400 employees, Ramsey Auto Group strives to provide the highest level of customer service through knowledgeable and helpful sales representatives, as well as service and parts personnel. Ramsey Auto Group dealerships have been honored with several outstanding achievements, such as the coveted Global NSSW Award, which honors dealerships that achieve and maintain the highest standards of performance in customer satisfaction globally. A staple in the community, Ramsey Auto Group has donated over $1 million in goods and services to local organizations and events, such as the Ramsey Police Dept, Ramsey Day, Ramsey Summer Concert Series, the Bergen Bike Tour, local food and clothing donations and more. The group has been supporting their family and friends in the town of Ramsey for years and in turn, the community continues to support Ramsey Auto Group.

About Ramsey Nissan

• State-of-the-Art 25 Vehicle Indoor Showroom
  • 24 Hour Service Drop Off
  • DIRECTV Satellite HD TV
  • HD Television
Pamela Etzin
5/15/2016

"My experience @ Ramsey Nissan"

Had the perfect experience here. Mae M Naber is top notch, and we also love the service dept. We would not go anywhere else! This dealership should be applauded because they care about people, returning customers and selling/ leasing cars .

Scott, a manager was excellent also.

Ramsey Nissan responded to this review

May 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's customers like you who make what we do worthwhile! Thank you for you patronage and support!

Marty69
5/12/2016

"Great Salesmen in Jorge Prado"

Jorge Prado was my salesmen for the 4 time and I trust him to take care of me and wife. Both my wife and I are very , very satisfied with both products thanks to Jorge. If I where the owner I would make dam sure to keep him at his dealership.

Jose

qwerty
5/11/2016

"Treated Like I wanted to Be Treated"

I came from out of town (6 hours) away to the dealership b/c of a deal I saw online. Jorge greeted me and helped me understand the Nissan Armada I was looking at. Was never talked down to and was treated fair and reasonable. Jay and Jorge did a good job of making sure I understood my options, and we were able to negotiate a fair deal the next day. They fixed two scratches for me in the vehicle as part of the deal and worked with me closely to make sure everything was fine with the vehicle before I came back to NJ. And the scratches were fixed as I expected when I came back.

Luis Quintero
5/03/2016

"Agressive , unprofessional, and unrespectful"

Always is painful to go to a dealer and deal with purchasing or leasing a car, but what is more unacceptable is that with two phone calls requesting quotes he texts you back to your cell that " if you are not buying what I am offering to you do not make me waste my time" Can you imagine? I complain at all levels, let us see if Nissan really values his potential customers, after expending billions of dollars in marketing

Ramsey Nissan responded to this review

May 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. This has been passed on to management & has been addressed with the salesperson. We hate to hear that you weren’t happy with our customer service and would love the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

MunchkinGodiva
4/18/2016

"Early termination and leasing another Nissan Rogue"

On a lark, my wife and I went to this dealership regarding the early termination of our 2014 Rogue. Our salesman, Ian Kaufman, and his manager, Scott Rys, were able to show us the positives about doing this and leasing a brand new 2016 Rogue, with even more options, for the same monthly payment. Next to going to the dentist, I cannot think of anything as bad as looking for a new car. However, I was extremely pleased with the way we were treated. Both Ian and Scott were low key and very professional. I also must give credit to Chingis Mindin for having all the paperwork ready for us when we came to pick up the car. I would strongly recommend Ramsey Nissan to anyone looking to buy or lease a car.

Scott , Sales Manager

ymarkovich
4/04/2016

"Yefim M. "nice friendly experience with this dealership"."

I had a nice, friendly experience with this dealership. Sammy Aly did his best to get me a good deal for the lease of the Maxima 2016. Dashawan was extremely knowledgeable and professional, always ready, able and willing to answer all my questions. I traveled from Brooklyn to get the car, and I am not sorry, because of the professionalism of the staff of the Ramsey dealership.

Mike B.
3/30/2016

"Very Professional"

I have only had two experiences with Nissan - purchasing a car from this dealer and having the free oil change. The sales team was very good to work with - even though we had titling problems they worked with us. The service team was very helpful and the vehicle was done rapidly and has been great so far - coming up on 10K. Although there are closer dealerships I will be going back here because the team has earned my trust ... now if I can just get an appointment :)

Kmae
3/08/2016

"Excellent customer service"

It was a smooth , stress free acquisition of my 2016 Nissan Murano SV because Mae Naber of Ramsey Nissan was exemplary in her customer service skills. She gets down to the business clearly and makes you feel she is part of your experience.

Nissan_1
2/29/2016

"Great Service"

We just purchased a 2016 Rogue from Chris Speich at Ramsey Nissan, and had a great experience. Chris went above and beyond to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted. He arranged for a loaner car while we were waiting for our car to be delivered. Chris and his sales manager, Rich, were extremely helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend Ramsey Nissan - the service was excellent, and we absolutely love the car!

Chris Speich

NJ_driver
2/25/2016

"Pleasant Buying Experience!"

We went in to look at a Nissan Rogue SL. We were promptly greeted by the floor manager, Sammy Aly, who introduced us to a sales associate, Dashawn Freeman. Dashawn let us test drive the exact model we were interested in. By the end of our visit, we had arrived at a mutually agreeable price to lease the car. Throughout the process, Dashawn and Sammy were very professional. We returned the next business day to pick the car up. Dashawn had the car ready for us patiently explained all the features and helped us set up the navigation and mobile phone pairing. I haven't taken the time to leave a review for a dealer before, but I must say, Dashawn and Sammy were very pleasant to negotiate with. I was very impressed with the experience and would recommend this dealer to my friends and family. I would look forward to doing business again with the future!

Reviews of Jorge Prado