Ramsey Nissan

Richard Jarocki

January 07, 2017

"Why Go Anywhere Else"

- mateoherrera

By all means the best customer service anywhere. I rather drive 40 mins from the city to Ramsey just cause they treat us so well. If you are looking for a vehicle walk straight over to Jorge Prado. He made me feel like I was home. No pressure just honest advice and he made sure I understood everything. He never rushed me and made me feel as comfortable as possible. I love this place. I will not shop anywhere else. Thanks guys.

January 06, 2017

"Best deal and straightforward transaction!!!"

- AMMAN A ANWAR

Got the best deal in the state! The sales person named George helped us out! Besides the car we got Nissan Maxima being great the other person we had like to say thanks and who is great is George. He is very straightforward and will get you the best deal. Like other Nissan dealers I have went to such as, Sansone Nissan, they were thief's and charging all different kinds of fees and charges. I would highly recommend from my experience that you go to Ramsey and visit George!! He's the man and trust me, you will not be disappointment at all :) Just make sure your credit is alright.

December 26, 2016

"Top service "

- MonikaK

I would like to take a minute and rate my experience here at Nissan Ramsey. As you can see I give 5 stars. This was a very smooth process from beginning to the end. More specifically I would like give high praise to my sales person Travis Decker. Not only was he extremely genuine, but also a true professional. His approach is quite relaxed and there was no pressure from him at all. His knowledge and experience with auto sales was far superior to that of salesman I encountered at other local dealerships. Thank you for your patience and for staying late to wrap up the deal. Monika K.

Used 2014 Toyota Camry, $14889