Ramsey Nissan

Inventory Manager

February 15, 2017

"Easy buying experience!!!"

- mferber

I recently leased my second vehicle with Ramsey Nissan. This buying experience was so easy, no pressure and really enjoyable. My sales consultant Mae Naber was so understanding of my financial situation and did everything that she could to help make this the best deal possible. The buying process was incredibly fast and Mae was able to get me the exact car that I was looking for at the price point that I wanted to pay. I also received help from Sales Mgr Scott and Finance Mgr Chingis. Both gentleman were professional and help move my buying process along. I cannot say enough about the friendly and warm feeling I had when I interacted with each and every employee at this dealership. If I could rate my experience with Mae I would give her an 11 out of 10!!!! I highly recommend working with this dealership and if you are fortunate enough to work with Mae then I know she will take great care of you.

February 15, 2017

"A+ Ramsey Nissan"

- Pilates girl

Excellent customer service by both "Murph" sales mgr & Mae (sales consultant)!i am a returning lessee. "Murph" (brian mutchler) took great care of me as he always has! I told him my needs & he delivered. Very considerate & prompt. I leased another nissan & "Murph" was one of the main reasons why. Mae also helped me with a smooth transition into my new Rogue.

January 29, 2017

"I've bought 4 cars here for a reason"

- Hurleycopy

Yesterday, I picked up my forth car from Ramsey Nissan. In the past, I bought a Pathfinder (which didn't even make it out of the dealer's lot until one of my kids spilled red Gatorade on the tan carpet), a Maxima, an Altima and yesterday a Maxima SR Midnight Edition. I got a great deal, yes, but they really seem to care about keeping me as a customer. A couple quick shout outs: Dianna, has been my service person for the last 3 years. She's always super-helpful, positive and upbeat. Next, Eddie, who sold me my Altima. While that was nearly three years ago, he deserves a big thanks because he really worked hard to get my deal done. And while I only spent a few minutes with Chingis yesterday he was super helpful as well. Last (but certainly not least) is Jorge. Buying from him is like having a buddy who works in the business AND owes you a favor. In addition to being friendly and knowledgable, I really feel like he pulled out all the stops to make the deal work for me. I can't recommend him enough.

Used 2014 Nissan Rogue, $16999