Ramsey Nissan

401 Route 17 South,
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458
Ramsey Nissan Info
About Ramsey Nissan

Ramsey Nissan, a member of the Ramsey Auto Group, is THE premier Nissan dealership in New Jersey. Located in Bergen County, in Upper Saddle River, Ramsey Nissan has been making our customers happy for years. Ramsey Auto Group is a leading automotive retailer in New Jersey for new and pre-owned vehicles. Current dealerships include Ramsey Volvo, Ramsey Saab, Ramsey Subaru, Ramsey Nissan, Ramsey Infiniti, Ramsey Fiat, Ramsey Mazda, Ramsey Chrysler, Ramsey Jeep, Ramsey Dodge, Paramus Mitsubishi and Nissan Commercial Vehicles. With 8 locations in the northern New Jersey area and over 400 employees, Ramsey Auto Group strives to provide the highest level of customer service through knowledgeable and helpful sales representatives, as well as service and parts personnel. Ramsey Auto Group dealerships have been honored with several outstanding achievements, such as the coveted Global NSSW Award, which honors dealerships that achieve and maintain the highest standards of performance in customer satisfaction globally. A staple in the community, Ramsey Auto Group has donated over $1 million in goods and services to local organizations and events, such as the Ramsey Police Dept, Ramsey Day, Ramsey Summer Concert Series, the Bergen Bike Tour, local food and clothing donations and more. The group has been supporting their family and friends in the town of Ramsey for years and in turn, the community continues to support Ramsey Auto Group.

About Ramsey Nissan

• State-of-the-Art 25 Vehicle Indoor Showroom
  • 24 Hour Service Drop Off
  • DIRECTV Satellite HD TV
  • HD Television
Rapturous38
9/06/2016

"No Help"

Just walked out of 2nd Nissan dealership with zero help. Not a single customer in there and no one even attempted a conversation. Spent a good 15 min even had two people look right at me and just keep walking. No acknowledgement at all. Just chilled in a Murano for a good 10 min and nothing. Again bad sales odds are the service is equally as bad.

September 20, 2016

My sincere apologies. This should not have happened and there is no excuse. I appreciate the feedback. I do not run my dealership that way and if you would like to come in, you can deal with myself or one of my sales managers. We want to make it right. Best, Rich Jarocki - General Sales Manager

cait16m
8/11/2016

"Outstanding Service-Highly Recommend Ramsey Nissan!"

Go see Jorge if you are interested in getting a Nissan; he is by far the best car salesman around! I've gone through Jorge to get my last two car leases and I have had a very positive experiences. I left feeling like I am getting more than I am paying for. Jorge goes above and beyond for his clients; he wants to give his clients the best possible deal. Ramsey Nissan is an excellent car dealership that provides superior services that are thorough and efficient. I highly recommend them!

Abe D
8/01/2016

"My salesman Rammy is the best"

I bought my beautiful maxima today which I love it my salesman man Rammy was the best he's professional and honest and deliver what he promised and I got my nice car and left.

Denise Ardito
5/28/2016

"Jorge is awesome! Respectful, kind and knowledgeable"

This is the second time I have leased with Nissan in Ramsey and I worked with Jorge both times and will always go back to him. He is so friendly and respectful. Anytime I have a question even after the sale was complete I call him and he calls me back very quickly. Also, he was very nice to my son who wanted to see all the cars in the showroom. I even stop by during oil changes to chat! Thanks Jorge...you're awesome! Also, although we weren't working with David, he took my son around to look at the cars and gave him snacks while I was filling out the paperwork...thanks to you too David! --Denise Ardito :)

Pamela Etzin
5/15/2016

"My experience @ Ramsey Nissan"

Had the perfect experience here. Mae M Naber is top notch, and we also love the service dept. We would not go anywhere else! This dealership should be applauded because they care about people, returning customers and selling/ leasing cars .

Scott, a manager was excellent also.

May 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's customers like you who make what we do worthwhile! Thank you for you patronage and support!

Marty69
5/12/2016

"Great Salesmen in Jorge Prado"

Jorge Prado was my salesmen for the 4 time and I trust him to take care of me and wife. Both my wife and I are very , very satisfied with both products thanks to Jorge. If I where the owner I would make dam sure to keep him at his dealership.

Jose

qwerty
5/11/2016

"Treated Like I wanted to Be Treated"

I came from out of town (6 hours) away to the dealership b/c of a deal I saw online. Jorge greeted me and helped me understand the Nissan Armada I was looking at. Was never talked down to and was treated fair and reasonable. Jay and Jorge did a good job of making sure I understood my options, and we were able to negotiate a fair deal the next day. They fixed two scratches for me in the vehicle as part of the deal and worked with me closely to make sure everything was fine with the vehicle before I came back to NJ. And the scratches were fixed as I expected when I came back.

Luis Quintero
5/03/2016

"Agressive , unprofessional, and unrespectful"

Always is painful to go to a dealer and deal with purchasing or leasing a car, but what is more unacceptable is that with two phone calls requesting quotes he texts you back to your cell that " if you are not buying what I am offering to you do not make me waste my time" Can you imagine? I complain at all levels, let us see if Nissan really values his potential customers, after expending billions of dollars in marketing

May 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. This has been passed on to management & has been addressed with the salesperson. We hate to hear that you weren’t happy with our customer service and would love the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

MunchkinGodiva
4/18/2016

"Early termination and leasing another Nissan Rogue"

On a lark, my wife and I went to this dealership regarding the early termination of our 2014 Rogue. Our salesman, Ian Kaufman, and his manager, Scott Rys, were able to show us the positives about doing this and leasing a brand new 2016 Rogue, with even more options, for the same monthly payment. Next to going to the dentist, I cannot think of anything as bad as looking for a new car. However, I was extremely pleased with the way we were treated. Both Ian and Scott were low key and very professional. I also must give credit to Chingis Mindin for having all the paperwork ready for us when we came to pick up the car. I would strongly recommend Ramsey Nissan to anyone looking to buy or lease a car.

Scott , Sales Manager

ymarkovich
4/04/2016

"Yefim M. "nice friendly experience with this dealership"."

I had a nice, friendly experience with this dealership. Sammy Aly did his best to get me a good deal for the lease of the Maxima 2016. Dashawan was extremely knowledgeable and professional, always ready, able and willing to answer all my questions. I traveled from Brooklyn to get the car, and I am not sorry, because of the professionalism of the staff of the Ramsey dealership.

Reviews of Sam Aly