Ramsey Subaru

Michael Pandolfelli

September 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Nascarfan

I met with Alex. He was very helpful, patient, and understanding. Alex wasn't your typical "salesperson". He didn't push a vehicle or package on me but rather let me make my own decision. After speaking with me and getting to know my needs, Alex was able to "build" me my perfect car. He along with Chris helped me understand my car. I would see Alex again and recommend his to my friends.

September 21, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience We've Ever Had"

- OandA

This was the best and easiest car buying experience we've ever had. Alex got us the vehicle we wanted without the extra cost of features we didn't need. All the details were clearly explained. All our emails after buying the vehicle were answered within a couple of hours. No hassle, no pain of going back and forth to the manager and negotiating the price. We came prepared and the quote we got upfront was very competitive. Very friendly and personable. We would highly recommend Alex Petrushin of Ramsey Subaru to anybody looking to buy a Subaru.

September 20, 2017

"Very straight forward...no pressure..."

- seaumick

We basically knew what we wanted...this is our 10th Subaru and our 3rd from Ramsey... We've dealt with 4 other Subaru dealers & Alex is the best!

Jose Pujol